Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sweet Dreams My Son

"Fantasy or Reality? Mother and son’s incest dreams - or was it reality?"

76
4 Comments 4
18.2k Views 18.2k
3.3k words 3.3k words

Author's Notes

"Part 21 of the Robinson Family Sex Chronicles"

It's nighttime at the Webb family home. Sexual fever is running very high on this hot summer night—at least with two of the family members. Let us take a closer look:

JAN - THE MOTHER

Jan Webb, age forty-seven, was on her bed, naked and on all fours with her husband, Jim, behind her licking her pussy. Was there anything better than having a skilled man lick your pussy until you cum? Well, maybe having Cathy Jones do it, but she couldn’t fuck you as Jim could. And she could tell that he was about ready to stick his big hard cock into her doggy-style.

Except, she was no longer on her bed, she noticed. She was on Cathy and Mike’s big bed. In fact, on the wall above her was some new erotic artwork she had never noticed before. It showed her lying on her back, her legs spread and knee up, with Cathy in between them, eating her pussy. Cathy’s blonde hair was arrayed wildly on her back and shoulders, and her sexy ass was sticking up in the air, with her legs wide as she was slightly up on her knees. In this position, you could see some of her pussy under her ass.

In the picture, she noticed that her tits had fallen to each side and that her head was raised and her face tilted up and turned, with Mike’s cock in her mouth. It was a picture of her being the perfect slut for both of the Jones and must have been taken when she posed for pics for them. But for the life of her, she couldn’t remember doing this pose with them. It made her want to have wild sex with both of them, but her mind was in a fog about it.

Her mind was taken off of the problem of the crazy picture when a big hard cock entered her pussy from the rear. She felt the head playing with her lip and clit area, then pushing deeper into her, filling her pussy up. It felt so good taking in that cock, and all she wanted now was to have it fuck her hard and fast. Soon, it was going in and out of her, every stroke making her pussy and clit tingle and feel so good.

She could feel his body slap against her ass as he fucked her, then he reached around her body and grabbed her tits with his hands, squeezing them and fondling her nipples. It felt so amazing! It seemed like it was one of the best fucks she had enjoyed in quite a while, even though her sex life had been really good. How was this possible?

Finally, she twisted her body and head around enough to look at her lover. She expected to see her husband Jim with a big grin on his face because he had just been eating her pussy a minute ago, but to her utter shock—it was her seventeen-year-old son, Dave!

It was her son’s big hard cock that was inside her pussy right now fucking her. It was his cock that was giving her such divine pleasure. It was his hands that were kneading her tits and nipples. And it felt so good! As if it was something she had been longing for, for a long time. She just was in a fog about how this had happened, how her son had ended up fucking her, but she didn’t want it to stop.

He remained silent behind her, the only sound was of his relentlessly hammering his large cock into her willing cunt, making her crave every stroke.

Finally, she could take no more and broke the silence, begging him to, “Screw my pussy. Mmmm, screw my pussy hard with your big cock. You need to take care of your momma’s pussy, baby.”

She found herself wondering why she had waited so long before she had let his strong, virile, teen cock and body fuck her. She knew how strong and good-looking he was, and she had once watched him masturbate—so she knew that he had a really large cock like his dad. So why did she wait so long to get him into her bed? Why wasn’t she enjoying his cock before now?

He was fucking her hard and fast now. Athletically hammering his cock home deep into her helpless cunt. Every stroke made her clit scream and send waves of pleasure out to her entire body, supplemented by what his strong hands were doing to her tits. Her body was on fire with dancing waves of extreme pleasure. He was like a machine, a fucking machine of a son whose only purpose was to make his mom orgasm.

She cried out in her rapture, “Oh god yes! That feels so good! Oh yeah…mmm…your cock knows how to make your mom feel so good…oh fuck yeah…fuck me harder!”

Distractedly, she thought about the picture above her again. And in thinking about it, realized that she wanted Mike’s cock in her mouth at this very moment. At the moment she was getting relentlessly fucked by her son, to complete her totality of sinful pleasure and sexual abandon. To feel Mike’s cum in her mouth like he had previously when he had cum all over her hand. To have that in her mouth whilst her son shot his load of cum into her cunt. That would be the apex of her hedonistic rapture.

At this point, she seemed to sense that her husband, Jim, as well as Mike and Cathy Jones, were just out of her sight and watching what was going on. Jan wanted to call out to them, to beg Mike or her husband for their cock to suck, but she couldn’t say the words. She was mute, unable to speak coherent words because of her son’s cock fucking her so hard as to make verbalization impossible. His cock took up her entire universe, and her cunt was soaking up every drop of her energy to deal with the intoxication of his sex.

If he would only spank her ass or do something to distract her and loosen her tongue, she would call out for the others to join in and dilute this sexual energy by spreading it among all of them. Let Cathy take her son’s wicked cock into her mouth or cunt and thereby release her from his sexual thrall. But it was not to be. She could only be released by an orgasm created by her son.

Her carnal desires were soon made a reality as Dave began to spank her ass.

“Oh god, yes! Spank my ass hard! I’m such a bad mom, screwing my son—spank me! Oh yeah…spank me and screw my wicked pussy…do you like screwing your mommy’s pussy? ‘Cause I love you screwing it and spanking my big fat ass,” Jan cried out, eyes glittering with pleasure as her body shook under the hammering of his cock and his hard slaps.

As she felt them both nearing climax she voiced her desire, “Give it to me, baby. Give you mommy all of your cum. Fill me up with your hot cum!”

It wasn’t long in coming. A tidal wave of ecstasy tore through her body, triggered by her son’s big cock fucking her pussy into never-never land. Jan had a mad, screaming orgasm that shook her whole body with an intoxicating release. Getting fucked by her seventeen-year-old son had unleashed the orgasm of a lifetime!

At this point, Jan woke up from her wet dream with a start so hard that it woke up her husband lying next to her in their bed as she exclaimed aloud, “OH!”

Jim mumbled sleepily, “Have a nightmare honey?”

Jan dared only to mutter a quick, “I’m okay,” as she composed herself, finally deciding that it must have been only a dream, though it seemed so very real. Very, very real.

She realized at this moment that she probably had experienced a real orgasm in her sleep. That made sense, right? Putting her hand to her crotch, she realized that she had soaked her panties in her ecstasy. It had seemed so very real that she was shaken to the core. So much so, that she wasn’t sure if she really had experienced the female equivalent of a wet dream. It had seemed too real if the truth is known. Had she been sleepwalking? Perhaps it was a suppressed memory of a real taboo event.

But even if it was just a dream—had she dreamed (and enjoyed dreaming) that her son had fucked her? And that it was the best orgasm she had ever had? And what about the other stuff? How she had craved sucking Mike’s cock while she was getting fucked from behind. And how she wanted the others to see and participate in the sex with her. What about the fact that even though she was awake now, she still craved his cock. At this moment she had a very real urge to go to his room and fuck him. Such an overpowering urge that she climbed out of bed because this dream of fucking her son seemed too real to not make come true. And her feelings at this moment towards sex with her son seemed far too real to ignore.

What would it be like facing her son in the morning after this dream? As she looked him in the eye in the cold light of day, realizing that for some strange reason deep inside of her, she wanted to fuck him. Or had fucked him. Would he be able to tell her feelings? How could she control her inner feelings and emotions now that this perverted, but real desire had surfaced?

And what about Mike and Cathy? The sex she had with Cathy previously had felt so good, but this image of her and Mike having sex of some sort was such a turn-on that she realized now just how vulnerable she was to his charms. What was to keep her from giving in to her promiscuous desires with him? Certainly not Cathy, because she was the type who would share her husband willingly. Would her husband watch her as Mike Jones fucked her? Would he be fucking Cathy alongside her and Mike? All four of them naked and rutting in the most obscene way with each other’s spouses—was that her desire? Her craving?

MissSussy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MissSussy

Jan eventually fell into a restless sleep, with the twin ideas of seducing her son and having, at least, oral sex with Mike firmly rooted in her subconscious mind. It was as if she could get no rest until those two fantasies were realized. A course she now vowed to take.

DAVE - THE SON

Seventeen-year-old Dave Webb was lying in his bed, jacking off as he did every night, his cock hard and feeling good as he stroked it in the dim light. Suddenly the bedroom door opened and his mom, Jan, was standing there!

“Are you keeping secrets from your mom?” she asked him.

“Uh…na…na…no,” was Dave’s shocked reply.

“It looks like you are keeping that big hard cock secret from your mom. And you are using it in secret without asking my permission if it’s okay,” was her retort.

His mom came into the room until she was standing by the bed. At this point, Dave noticed that she was nude. Jan was rather short, but well-stacked with large saggy forty-seven-year-old breasts, a bit of a fat belly and ass, and a pussy shaved bald. Dave had seen her naked before, spying on her, and she looked incredibly hot standing over him now.

“Let go of that cock. Your mom needs it,” was all she said before she climbed onto the bed, then on top of his body.

Reaching down, she grabbed his cock, then guided it into her pussy as she lowered her body onto her youngest son. Dave felt his cock slide deep into his mom’s cunt. It felt just like it did when Ann Robinson got on it. Her warm wet pussy engulfed his penis and she began to move up and down on it, her big tits dangling in his face and her belly flab soft on his belly.

“Fuck me. Fuck your momma. Fuck my pussy with your big cock. Mommy is going to make you a man tonight,” Jan commanded him.

Jan never said the F-word in front of him, so having his mom tell him to “fuck me” was incredibly dirty and erotic.

With that, his mother started fucking him faster and Dave began to thrust his big cock up deep into his mom’s pussy. He was amazed at how good it felt to be fucking her finally after having fantasized about it all summer long. A fantasy that had started after seeing her nude the time he spied on her getting out of the shower and getting dressed.

“Oh god yes! That feels so good! Oh yeah…mmm…your cock knows how to make your mom feel so good, but I need you to suck my titties,” Jan begged as she felt the pleasure of orgasm spread from her pussy up her body.

“I’ll do anything you want, mom. Your pussy feels so good to my cock and I love your big titties so much!” Dave replied.

And with that, he took her mature big saggy tit into his mouth and began to suck on her nipple while his other hand grabbed her tit and began to fondle it and pinch her other nipple. It was like turning on a switch. His mom immediately began to moan in pleasure.

“Bite them. Bite my nipples, Dave,” his mom commanded him.

“Mmmm, yes! Bite them harder!” Jan told her son.

Biting her nipples harder than he had ever bitten Ann’s, it seemed to send his mom into a frenzy. She was working his cock at a frantic rate with her body, driving it deep inside her. Faster and faster she fucked him, the sweat beading on her forehead now, face flushed, her body anchored between his mouth and teeth on her nipple, and his cock deep in her cunt.

Her fleshy body with those magnificent big saggy boobs and her pronounced fat fleshy tummy jiggled with the effort. The sight and feel of her belly bouncing on his were obscene in its fleshy eroticism. Ann had a bit of a belly overhang, but his mom was bigger and fleshier with age. Her belly somehow created its own illusion of erotic fleshy delights as it bounced up and down. She was a magnificent fuck and exuded a lewd fleshiness as she committed the carnal sin of incest with her son.

Dave couldn’t take it anymore. Feeling intense exhilaration in his cock and balls he blew his cum load deep into his mother’s cunt.

“Oh, god mom! I’m cumming!” he cried out in his passion.

“Cum inside your momma, babe. Cum inside my pussy,” Jan begged her seventeen-year-old son.

Having been taught by Ann, after a moment of enjoying his huge orgasm, Dave once again began fucking his mom. But his frenzy set her off with an orgasm of her own.

“Oh god, baby…oh god, ohgodohgod, OH GOD!” Jan yelled blasphemously as she trembled and shook with her orgasm caused by her son’s cock.

As soon as she was done shaking, his mom told him, “Quick—pull out while you are still hard and stick it back in me after I change positions. I want you to fuck me doggy-style. You know what that is?”

Assuring her he did, she flipped over on the bed onto all fours and stuck her generous ass up in the air. As quick as he could, Dave shoved his still-hard cock into her pussy from behind as he mounted her. His mom responded in a frenzy and began to shove her ass back against him while he started his own in and out motion with his mostly hard member.

One of the benefits of being seventeen was that he began to feel his cock harden fully inside her again. He wasn’t sure how quickly he could cum again, but at least he could fuck her. And fuck her he did, not holding anything back. Her ass quivered with the blows of his body against it. It made her big hanging tits bounce like mad as well.

Somehow Dave couldn’t resist spanking her ass as he fucked her. Doing so certainly heightened his pleasure, and because she was his mom, it seemed doubly so. He knew that Ann had always wanted her ass slapped, so he hoped his mom would too. And he wasn’t disappointed in that.

“Oh god, yes! Spank my ass hard! I’m such a bad mom, screwing my son—spank me! Oh yeah…spank me and screw my pussy…do you like screwing your mommy’s pussy? ‘Cause I love you screwing it and spanking my big fat ass,” Jan cried out, eyes glittering with pleasure as her body shook under the hammering of his cock and his hand.

Dave remembered seeing his mom naked getting out of the shower and getting so hard he had to masturbate. And that time in the kitchen when she bent over and gave him a show of her bald pussy. But all this was beyond belief! Was it real? Was he actually fucking his mom? It must be because he felt himself getting ready to cum again a second time, inside her.

Dave increased the tempo and power of his spanks until the room resounded with the sound of them. His mom was groaning incoherently now with a series of “uhh” and “yes” being the intelligible parts.

Finally, Jan shouted out, “I’m cumming! I want you to cum in your mom’s pussy too!”

Once again she shook with the intensity of the rapture she was feeling. However, Dave didn’t stop fucking his mom. He kept on hammering his big hard cock into her cunt, stopping the spanking and grabbing her hips to pull her in against him. His lips sound a continuous string of “mmmm” while in his mind the phrase “mother-fucker” played constantly. Fucking his mother and making her a slave to his cock was even hotter than fucking hot thirty-seven-year-old Ann. His mom...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Maturetasty69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments