Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Day And Evening Of Robinson Passion

"Ann fucks Dave to keep him from fucking Debbie, but Dave gets a blowjob from her anyway. So does daddy."

59
3 Comments 3
12.4k Views 12.4k
5.1k words 5.1k words

Author's Notes

"Part 15 of the Robinson Family Sex Chronicles"

THE AFTERNOON: ANN and DAVE

It was obvious that Debbie Robinson was going out this Friday night with Dave Webb. Ann Robinson, her mom, watched her go shopping with her friend, Brenda Jones, and come home with something new and cute to wear. Debbie was all sunshine and smiles looking forward to her date, and for some reason, this made Ann jealous. Probably because she had become so romantically attached to him after seducing him that she had begun to think of Dave as her exclusive property. [Read: “The Seductress Ann Robinson - Pt 1”, and “Seductress Ann - Night of Pleasure”]

So out of desperation, thirty-seven-year-old Ann came up with a plan of her own to make sure she was the one who enjoyed Dave’s seventeen-year-old cock and not her daughter today.

When Dave got off work that afternoon and went to his car, Ann was in her car, parked next to his, waiting for him. He was a bit surprised to see her there and went over and said “Hi”, but wasn’t prepared for what followed.

“Don’t you think it's been a little long since you’ve visited me?” Ann snarled, “Get in the car and let’s talk.”

With that Dave obediently, but slightly shaken, got in and Ann drove off with him. Dave had no idea that there was a time or commitment factor involved in his sexual relationship with his girlfriend’s mom.

Then she began, “Dave I gave you something special. But don’t think because I’m older I only need it occasionally. What I’m telling you is that I need to get fucked and you owe me. So that is what we are going to do right now. Do you have a problem with that?”

Taken aback, but not so much that he rejected the idea of fucking Ann, Dave replied, “Uh, no. If that's what you want it's fine with me. When do you want to fool around?”

Now Davy boy, now.” Was Ann’s reply, thinking Dave was a little thick, “Let's do it now. Where do you take girls to make-out? We can’t go to my house.”

Dave was smart enough not to direct Ann to the place where he and Debbie parked and did their thing, so he guided her to a sand-and-gravel pit outside of town. That way she couldn’t surprise Debbie and himself in an embarrassing situation, knowing where they would be.

Ann had calmed down as she drove, realizing she had him where she wanted him now. She reached between Dave’s legs and began to stroke his cock and apologize for getting heated with him. Finally, they reached the vacant pit and drove behind a pile of sand that made a little private alcove in the outer embankment. Once parked, Ann suggested they get in the back seat.

Getting out, and by now getting horny, Dave shoved Ann against the car, pressing against her big tits and kissing her fiercely. He was still a little pissed at getting hijacked like this and it showed in his physicality with her. He reached around and cupped her ass hard while his other hand grabbed her tit as he shoved his tongue in her mouth.

Ann responded positively. She was a bit turned on by his forcefulness and began to take off his shirt and then her own. She had chosen not to wear a bra or panties, which allowed her big breasts to tumble out of her shirt unfettered. As always, she got a positive sexual reaction. Dave bent down and started sucking her tits, one, then the other, her huge aureoles dark in the bright summer sun.

Opening the rear door, Ann fell back onto the seat. Dave started to pull off her pants frantically. Soon the triangle of her hairy dark pussy was exposed, then her silky thighs. With her pants off, Dave pulled his own off. Tossing them on the floor, Dave climbed on top of her, her nipple in his mouth and his hand rubbing her pussy.

Ann intended to fuck David hard and long so by the time he had her daughter on the date he’d be fucked out. Also to remind him of their original deal. While Dave worked his way down to her cunt and began to eat her out, Ann started to plot how the best position to have sex in the back seat. At least she tried to because her pussy was screaming in pleasure, and she could only think about the moment. Soon she moaned in heat from the ministrations of his tongue.

Dave was not only thoroughly enjoying eating Ann’s mature beaver and driving her up the wall, sexually, but getting her in a position where he was in control. Especially after the way she dragged him out here. And her hairy beaver was very tasty as her juices flowed freely. Her engorged dark-tinged lips and swollen clit were responding to his tongue nicely. Dave used both his tongue on them and also would take each lip and her clit into his mouth and suck on them. This combination seemed to send her straight off into la-la land.

Ann was amazing at what a fast learner he was when it came to eating pussy. The intense feelings he was generating in her pussy were sending her into orbit. All she could do was look up awkwardly towards him and run her fingers through his blonde hair, pulling him in tighter as she did.

Cumming for the first time, Ann bucked in the back seat as Dave licked her clit into heaven, “Oh god…Davy! Oh my god…oh…oh…oh MY GOD!” she gasped.

Laying back breathing hard in the afterglow, Ann decided what she would do next. Sitting up she directed Dave to move the front seats all the way forward and release the seatbacks to fold forward. Then she had him sit down in the back seat while she, facing forward in a reverse cowgirl position, lowered herself onto his big, long, hard cock. Ann allowed herself to use the head of his cock to tease her pussy entrance and clit as she braced herself on the back of the folded front seat.

The sight of Ann’s rather big, but extremely sexy ass lowering on his dick turned Dave on. And her teasing made him crave her cunt more. Finally, she lowered herself onto him fully, then started moving her ass up and down on him. Her wet hole felt so good and seeing her ass ripple and move up and down on him while she rode him reverse-cowgirl was erotic.

Faster and faster Ann rode his dick, bouncing with amazing energy on him, sending incredible jolts of pleasure through his cock and balls. Her huge pair of fun bags were bouncing like mad as she fucked him until he finally grabbed them with his hands and began to fondle them, pinching her nipples hard. But it was more than his young, inexperienced cock could take, especially after eating her twat. Dave released her tits and grabbed her waist and he shot his load of jism deep inside her mature cunt.

“Oh god, Ann! Oh god…uuuuhhh!” he cried out as he spunked inside her fuck hole shoving his cock in deep and hard as he did.

Ann smiled to herself but kept up riding his fuck pole. His cock felt so good inside her, setting her body on fire, goading her on as she hammered her ass up and down on that stiff shaft. And Dave was catching on—he started to spank her ample ass cheeks hard.

“Spank me, baby! Spank my mom's ass! Spank my ass and fuck my pussy! Oh yes, yes, yes!” she cried out.

“That’s right. Fuck my cock, Ann. Fuck it hard and good or else I’ll fuck your little girl. You don’t want me fucking your little girl, do you? So fuck me, hard momma!” Dave said in a low voice, reminding him of their bargain about not fucking his sixteen-year-old girlfriend.

Dave’s words reminded her of just what a slut she was and the excuse she used to fuck him and deny her daughter. She was such a dirty cheating Cunt doing this. But strangely she loved it. To steal and fuck her daughter’s boyfriend made her feel so good about herself. To do this as a big “fuck you” to her husband, Joe was just as good. She deserved to be spanked hard for being a fucking dirty slut. She reveled in her role as a Cunt—doing anything necessary to feed her cunt.

Dave slapped her even harder. Hard enough to leave bright red hand marks on her white ass cheeks. And that was just what she need to make her cum.  Vocalizing an unintelligible cry, Ann shook with her massive orgasm as she held tightly to the seatback.

“Oh…oh…Davy…oh…oh god…oh…oh god! Oh fuck me, Davy…oh yeah…oh fuck my momma cunt! Oh…oh…ah…ahhh…ah fuck…Daveeee…cumming!” she cried out in her ecstasy.

Taking time to rest for a second, Ann informed Dave he wasn’t done pleasuring her, “Don’t pull out,” she ordered, “because I’m not done yet.”

Dutifully, Dave kept his dick fucking her soaking wet pussy. He felt his cock tingling again and started shoving upward as hard as he could. Ann felt his hard thrusts against her clit and moaned in pleasure. Dripping wet with sweat with the summer heat and her exertion, she felt herself on the verge of cumming again, making her increase her tempo.

Once again, watching Ann’s ass bounce up and down on his cock, seeing her tits bounce, and feeling her wet pussy slide up and down on his member was too much for Dave. He felt himself building to a climax, then reaching the tipping point.

Suddenly he blurted out something shocking as he climaxed, “I love you, Ann!”

Those words hung in the air like a thunderclap. Hearing them, both shocked Ann and strangely excited her, making her feel so good about herself. She was worthy of love.

Was it Dave’s innocent declaration in the heat of passion, or his cock relentlessly rubbing her clit that triggered her? Either way (or both), they made her cum in an electric jolt of a full-body orgasm.

Ann voiced her reply as she climaxed, “Oh god, ohhhh…I love you too...OH, GOD!!”

With that, she collapsed forward onto the seatback, her arms folded under her face, and sat there, still on his cock. She was weak and sweaty. And sexually sated.

Smugly Ann realized that she had accomplished a big step that day. She had drained Dave’s balls a couple of times to her physical benefit but to the detriment of him fucking Debbie that night. And she now owned him. He had said the “L” word. Therefore he was not just physically but emotionally attracted to her. He was too unsophisticated to just use that to get sex from her. He probably meant it in that ephemeral teenage way, shallow though it was. On the other hand, she was sophisticated enough to boldly lie to him and tell him she loved him just to gain control over him. It made her smile. But the fact that he said it to her also made her glow with warmth and tenderness. It was confusing but felt so good.

THE EVENING: DEBBIE and DAVE

Debbie readied herself for the date in her bedroom. She had watched her mom come home and ignored her. She resented mom for what she was doing to dad and the fact that now it was up to her to help dad out with his sexual frustrations. Not that she minded doing that, but for what it was doing to her dad.

And there was something about mom when she came home. She seemed sweaty, her hair was somewhat messy, and there was a certain familiar, but hard to pinpoint, odor about her too. Thinking about it, Debbie realized it was like there was a faint whiff of pussy juice about her. And when mom hurried to her bedroom, Deb realized by the unfettered bounce of those big boobs that she was so proud, that her mom wasn’t wearing a bra. All this led her to believe that her mom had been out cheating on her dad.

As Debbie stood topless before the mirror, she wondered if Dave would finally make the move and take away her virginity tonight. She so wanted to feel what the girls she watched in dad’s dirty videos felt. Debbie cupped her little tit with one hand and slid the fingers of her other hand under her panties for a quick feel of her slit.

Because her mom had forbidden her to go either bra-less or wear a halter anymore, Debbie, with the help of Brenda, had come up with a new idea to tempt Dave. They had purchased a couple of padded push-up bras to make her little A-cup tits stand out, and a top that showed her firm teen midriff, along with being low-cut to help emphasize the tits that she had. Debbie put those on, and a pair of short shorts then posed in front of the mirror. All she needed was to do her make-up and she would be ready.

Smiling into the mirror for another check, she thought she looked sufficiently hot. Enough to do the trick. So many boys at high school would take one look at her looking like this and immediately want to fuck her, so why not Dave?

Dave picked up Debbie promptly at the appointed time and escorted her out the door. As he left he exchanged glances with Ann. There was no mistaking the look she gave him that first showed lust, then a warning.

They had dinner at the same cafe Dave’s own mom and dad had eaten at when she wasn’t wearing panties and his mom gave his dad a blowjob in the parking lot, unbeknownst to him. They sat at the same booth [See: “Dave’s Naughty Parents”].

Next, they went to a movie, where they did some snuggling and kissing. They couldn’t wait for the show to end so they could go further with each other.

After the movie, Dave drove Debbie to their usual deserted parking place just outside of town where they could get down to the real highlight. Debbie had made up her mind that she was going to let Dave fuck her if he moved in that direction. So, with high hopes on her part, they started kissing. Soon the action moved to the back seat. For Dave, it was a bit of a replay of the afternoon with her mother, Ann. Visions of that encounter were still very fresh in his mind.

They started kissing again, and that soon turned into tongues exploring each other’s mouths. Dave’s hard body felt good on Debbie, and Debbie’s lithe, firm body felt good for Dave as well as he lay on top of her. So different from her voluptuous mother with her softness and curves. Debbie’s tits never looked better than they did this evening, albeit unknown to Dave, aided by padding and the push-up effect.

SCARLETHMILLER1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SCARLETHMILLER1

Quickly his desire for her began to grow. Her fresh young sexuality was different from what he had experienced with her mom, and that was exciting. But he began to worry about stories he’d heard about virgins. How they had a hymen, and how that hurt when you “popped the cherry.” Also about possible blood. Having just been sexually serviced by Debbie’s mom, he decided to abide by Ann’s dictate. After all, she was a known sexual factor, and he was having some real feelings for her.

Debbie flipped over so she was on top. Once again as they kissed she straddled his leg and began to rub her pussy on it. She thought he might get the hint. It did inflame her with sexual desire, but he didn’t react except to put one hand on her tit outside her shirt.

Finally, in desperation, Debbie took the unprecedented move of sitting upon him and removing her shirt with the simple, but bold, explanation, “I’m hot.”

It’s hard to describe how sexy she looked above him just wearing her bra, with her cupcake mounds of flesh showing at the top. As she leaned back down to kiss him, his hand felt the bare skin on her back, and from there he couldn’t help but move his hand around to cup her tit still captured in its bra cup.

“Take it off,” she whispered, “take off my bra.”

Dave obeyed her and reached around her back to clumsily unclasp her bra. It fell forward with gravity, held only by the shoulder straps, exposing her boobs. Debbie kissed him as she shucked off her bra, then she began to take off his shirt.

Once both of them were bare-chested she laid down on him, savoring the feeling of their bare skin touching as they passionately kissed. His cock became very hard. As if by some unspoken natural understanding, Debbie raised back up and moved up so Dave could fondle her small, firm teen tits. Her nipples were now very hard and Dave rolled and pinched them with his fingers expertly, eliciting a moan from Debbie.

Her long blonde hair cascaded down over them as he raised his mouth to her succulent mounds and took her nipple into his mouth. She moaned softly in the moonlight and began to rub her pussy on his leg faster, totally enthralled by his mouth on her tits and her clit rubbing his leg.

Finally, she begged Dave, “Let’s have sex tonight. I’m ready.”

Dave was taken back by her boldness. That was more like Ann than Debbie. But he also realized that he needed to tell her “no”—but without hurting her feelings.

He finally spoke, looking into her bright blue eyes, “No sweetheart. Not tonight. I want to make it special when we finally do it. Not here in the back seat of my car.”

Debbie blinked back her tears at this answer. Getting her emotions under control, she told Dave that she was okay with that. He didn’t notice the tears in her eyes as she kissed him again. It took a few minutes for her to resume her previous sexual high, but she was determined...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Maturetasty69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments