Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Marie Cheats On Tony

"BBW Marie fucks her husband’s cousin, Brian, who is living with them, in revenge for Tony cheating on her with Ann Robinson."

26
1 Comment 1
8.5k Views 8.5k
7.6k words 7.6k words

Author's Notes

"Part 20 of the Robinson Family Sex Chronicles. For background, read: “Ann and Joe Cheat On Each Other” Part 4 of the Robinson Family Sex Chronicles. This story intends to celebrate the overlooked sexuality of plain, middle-aged BBWs—whose sexuality often exceeds that of the usual type of beauty ideal usually put forth in Lush stories. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Based on my real-life sexual experiences with several women I know that fit this category."

When Tony Karagiannis’ cousin came to live with them temporarily, Marie, his wife, was not thrilled with the idea. However, the family came first, so when Tony’s mother and his aunt begged Tony and herself to take him in, they felt they must.

Cousin Brian was a very good-looking guy the same age as Marie, forty-two. He had been married to a real harpy of a wife, Chrystelle. She was overbearing and demanding, and the weak-willed Brian catered to her every desire. When the money was gone, she found another guy that had money and bailed out. Brian lost the house and most of all of his possessions. In a moment of despair and weakness, he let her take almost everything. Now he was broke and trying to start over in a new town at the behest of his mother.

Chrystelle had broken Brian. She was a shallow, narcissistic woman. Tall and thin with a big nose, originally she was only of average looks at most. However, with time and Brian’s money, she had her nose and other facial features fixed and a boob job that give her a pair of DDs that turned heads. Like most women who had gotten breast implants, Chrystelle needed to show them off. Tony had been one of the ones she had shown her new tits to. He had enjoyed playing with them, and Chrystelle and he had wanted to sneak away and fuck. But alas, there never was an opportunity, so both of them remained unfulfilled in their lust.

Tony had used his contacts in the construction trade to get Brian, who was a carpenter, job interviews. In the meantime, Brian was stuck at home with Tony and Marie. Marie had to admit that, like her husband, Brian was very attractive sexually. Glimpsing him in the bathroom or his bedroom with his shirt off made Marie wonder what it would be like to have his body naked and make love to her. Despite her attempts to put it out of her mind, it became a recurring fantasy. Sort of a counterpoint to her husband’s serial unfaithfulness. At times, she imagined both Tony and Brian in bed with her. She ended up masturbating in the bath to this last one.

One night, Tony announced to Marie that he was going out to play poker with the boys and not to wait up. Marie knew that these “poker” nights were more often than not “poke-her” nights. The fact that Tony wasn’t invited confirmed that idea.

Marie was correct. Her husband, Tony, was going to fuck another woman tonight. It was Ann Robinson. Ann had been craving Tony’s rough sex the last few days. With her husband going out of town, she saw her opportunity to be treated rough, like a real slut and whore, by Tony. Her cunt was dripping with anticipation of the forthcoming sex. [See: “Ann and Joe Cheat On Each Other” - for background].

Marie told her husband to enjoy himself, and if he drank too much, just to stay the night as he had in the past. She didn’t want to get disturbed by his lies on the phone call late at night when he decided to sleep over with his slut. She had other ideas for the evening that didn’t include him.

Chubby, or “BBW”, plain-vanilla Marie had put up with this stuff for years, but was, in fact, still madly in love with Tony. She loved his rough sex and kinkiness with her. But she wanted to experience some of the wild and dirty hook-ups that he alone experienced. But who would want to hook up with her? She was short and fat with a big belly. Her tits were saggy and her ass big. She never was big into make-up and hair. Her raven hair was even turning gray. Tony still enjoyed her body, but who else would? Marie knew she offered a lot in bed when it came to sex, but how to get a guy there was the big problem.

But tonight, Marie had the craziest idea. If it was going to be just her and Brian home alone watching television together, maybe she should at least try. But where to start? Marie stripped off her clothes and looked at herself nude in the mirror. Her tits sagged over her big belly and her ass was big. Her pussy, and even her legs, were hairy. She needed to do something about that. There wasn’t much she could do about the rest of her fat body. After shaving her legs and pulling up her belly to shave her cunt, she felt a bit better.

Next, she grabbed a pair of bikini briefs that were a contrast to her usual granny panties. Her belly hung over them, but somehow it made them look briefer than they were. A push-up bra that Tony bought and she never wore completed the undergarments. Next came a pair of short shorts that Tony always had said that he liked the way she looked in them. This was topped off with a camisole-style top that showed her cleavage off nicely. The top was short enough to ride up over her belly, depending on the way she moved, and expose the bottom edge of her tummy, but what else could she do? There was no hiding her big belly. Especially if she did get naked. Lastly, she did her eye make-up a little heavier than usual. Hopefully, it would add some sex appeal. Looking in the mirror, she was pleased with the result. The next problem would be to steer the conversation around to sex.

As they sat on the couch together, Brian noticed that Marie seemed to be dressed a little more sexy than usual. It wasn’t like going-out-on-the-town sexy, but subtle. She was showing a lot of thigh and cleavage. Her top seemed to emphasize her fleshy assets. While her big belly muffin top was occasionally exposed, Brian didn’t mind that. It seemed such an erotic fleshy contrast to Chrystelle. He wondered for a moment what she would be like to fuck. She was so uncharacteristic of any past women he’d experienced. Admittedly, that was a small pool.

“Where is Tony tonight? Is he working late on something?” Brian inquired.

“No, he isn’t. He said he was going to play poker with some buddies, but I don’t think that is really where he is,” replied Marie.

“I’d love to get out and play some poker. Except I’m probably too broke for anything serious,” Brian responded.

“Let me tell you something, Brian. When Tony says he’s going to play poker, it usually means he is out screwing some woman. That’s his excuse. If he calls later and says he is too drunk to drive home, that means he’s spending the whole night with her,” Marie told him matter-of-factly.

“And you’re okay with that, Marie?” Brian inquired.

“Yeah, I can deal with that. He always comes home to me. He just has his needs and as much as I try to satisfy all of them, he just can’t help himself from straying. None of them are serious. I guess a fat, plain wife like me gets boring after a while,” Marie explained.

“Hey, I think you are all right,” volunteered Brian.

This made Marie feel good, and encouraged her further, “How about you and Chrystelle? I bet sex with a good-looking woman like her was amazing!”

“Oh, she’s good-looking alright. She ought to be. She spends enough time and money on it. But to tell you the truth, no. She loves the chase and the catch. But once you settle down, she is very boring in bed. She worries about messing up her hair or make-up or not looking perfect. She loves to get satisfied, but then it’s over. We would often go a long time between sex. I’m sure that she was fucking other guys too, but I never said anything—just like you. It was always just basic sex with her. You could tell when she wanted something expensive, she would ramp up the sex before she asked. Often she would beg for something, and if I said no, she would give me a blowjob until I said “yes”. For as hot as she looks, she is very disappointing. I imagine she can be a good one-night-stand, but she is mostly all looks and no talent,” Brian told Marie.

“Wow! I never knew things were that bad with her. I always figured she put out like a porn star,” Marie opined.

Brian replied, “Nope. Nothing like that. She is all looks, and has trained our daughter to be just like her. When she graduated from high school, Chrystelle had me buy her a set of fake tits just like her mom’s. Except that she only went to a D-cup. I thought her tits were just fine the way they were before. But she is a little slut too. Probably better in bed than her mom. I probably shouldn’t tell you this, but I’ve seen some pics of her that were on her phone. She must have been taking nude selfies for her boyfriend. Also pics of her sucking his cock and fucking him. Some pics were after she got her boob job, and some before.”

“Geez, what did you do Brian?” Marie asked with motherly curiosity.

“What could I do? I wasn’t supposed to be snooping on her phone, and besides, no matter what I said, she still would keep on fucking her boyfriend and taking pics. Anyway, with her turning eighteen, and Chrystelle getting a good job with a law firm where she can sleep her way to the top—that was the end. I was broke and both Chrystelle and my daughter were ready to move on to bigger and better things,” Brian told Marie.

“I don’t think that’s right the way Chrystelle treated you,” Marie opined, continuing, “A wife should see to her husband's pleasure. What good does it do to make yourself look beautiful to him if you don’t give him good sex? A good-looking husband like you that works so hard to put bread on the table should be treated well in bed. And as often as you want it. I guess that’s why Tony and I had so many kids. I know if I was your wife, you’d get all the pussy you want.”

Brian laughed at the “so many kids” part and suddenly became aware of a sexual tension that had built up between him and Marie with the last sentence.

“Tony is lucky to have a wife like you that is so willing to have sex with him. And I think you are sexy too. I love your curves. Not every one has to look like Chrystelle to be sexy,” Brian told her truthfully.

“Thank you, Brian. Thanks for calling a fat, middle-aged woman like me sexy. I really mean it. If I was married to you, I’d give you all the wild sex you could handle,” Marie said, looking Brian straight in the eye.

The sexual connection between the two was palpable. It was as if, through words, each had stripped naked in front of the other. Each, at that moment, realized that they had just admitted that they would be glad to fuck each other.

And this made Marie glad in her heart. Was this proof that she really was attractive to other men besides Tony? It seemed so. Could tonight, with Brian, be the chance for her to experience what Tony had been experiencing all the time? To have a strange lover naked in her arms. To make hot love, knowing you are cheating on your spouse. The very idea made her pussy wet.

“How long has it been for you, Brian?” Marie inquired.

“Too long. Months and months. I’ve forgotten what it's like; it's been so long,” Brian told her.

Putting her hand on Brian’s shoulder and moving a bit closer to him, Marie made her bid, “This is weird. My husband is out fucking some strange woman, and you sit here beside me not having had sex in months. I know I’m not very good-looking, but I want you to know that if you want to fool around, I wouldn’t mind.”

The cat was out of the bag now. Marie had said it and the offer was on the table. Now it was up to Brian.

“Oh my god, Marie. Are you sure? I wouldn’t want to start anything without you being sure about it. Because the answer is YES. Yes, I’d love to fool around with you. I think you are so sexy sitting here beside me.” Spluttering, all Brian could add to his initial agreement was another, “Yes, I’d love to.”

Leaning over, Brian began to kiss Marie. The TV droned on in the background as he embraced her. Marie lay back on the couch, letting Brian get on top of her body. And how soft and fleshy her body felt to Brian. It was almost obscene in its fleshy delight. He slipped his hand to her breast, cupping and squeezing it. Marie responded with a moan as she slipped her tongue into his mouth. Brian felt his cock getting hard.

Was he really about to fuck this soft, curvaceous, fleshy woman? It seemed surreal, but there it was. He had had a couple of one-night-stands before, but they were quick and somewhat impersonal. With Marie, on the other hand, it was very personal. And very forbidden and so promising of untold taboo sexual delights. Considering that Tony was as this very minute probably cheating on Marie with another woman, Brian didn’t feel too bad about bedding his cousin’s wife.

“Mmm…Brian, let's finish this in my bed,” Marie suggested.

Walking behind Marie, with her body wrapped in his arms that reached around her, hands fondling her tits and cock pushing against her ample ass as he kissed her neck, they made their way to the bedroom. Marie could feel his hard cock against her ass and it made her wet with anticipation. She was so giddy with the feeling of cheating that she felt as if she was high on something. If this is how cheating felt, she wanted more!

Where to start with a new sex partner? Marie decided to sit on the bed and pull down his pants. While she was doing so, Brian pulled her cami off her. She sat there and pulled his pants off, displaying her belly hanging over her shorts with her big tits jutting out, still in the bra. The sight of her big, fat, naked belly didn’t seem to bother him as he stripped her down.

Brian quickly pulled off his own shirt, leaving him naked. His chest and pubic area were shaved naked, just the way Chrystelle liked it, a contrast to hairy Tony. His hard cock extended a good seven inches upwards from his balls. Unlike her husband’s, Brian’s cock was circumcised. That difference pleased her to no end. Probably because it really made it seem like a stranger’s cock, she guessed. Marie wasted no time in taking his cock into her mouth. While she did so, he unclasped her bra, freeing her tits to fall down over her belly. The sight of all her big, soft, flabby, saggy flesh excited Brian. He had never experienced anything like it and was turned-on by her obscene belly and body.

It was obvious that Marie was an expert at giving blowjobs. She would alternate technique in a way that would leave him craving her mouth. She would lick his cock head like a lollipop, or sometimes run her tongue over his balls and shaft. Then she would go back to sucking on it fully in her mouth. Sometimes she would suck just the upper end of his cock and use her tongue as she did it, and then suddenly change to where she was deep-throating it. He was amazed at just how much of his cock she could get in his mouth. It was all so much better than Chrystelle could ever do.

Wanting to cum in her pussy, Brian finally pulled free. Marie crawled fully up onto the bed and lay on her back, spread-eagled, not saying a word. Her belly both stuck up between her pussy and her tits like a soft mountain and flopped a bit to the side. Grabbing that hill of belly flesh, Brian squeezed it in his hands as he positioned himself between her ample thighs, her pussy with its dark lips staring him in the face.

Marie put her legs behind his back and pulled him in close, saying simply, “I need you to eat my pussy, Brian.”

Compared to Chrystelle, Marie’s pussy was in a secret sexual canyon, walled on either side by her big thighs, and in the front by her mountain of a belly, leaving just the tip of her tits in view. Brian began in this canyon by licking her pussy lips. Marie was quite wet by now and her juices had a thick quality to them. As soon as she began to moan, he took one pussy lip, and then the other, into his mouth and sucked on them for a while. Pulling him in to her harder with her legs was the signal that Brian needed to attack her clit. Running his tongue all around in her hole, he would caress her nub occasionally. Every time he did so, he elicited an “oh” from her. Again, from the pressure from her legs, she signaled that she wanted her clit savaged by his tongue. Obeying, Brian began to work her clit with his tongue, harder and harder.

“Stick your finger up my ass, Brian,” Marie requested.

This was something Chrystelle would never have wanted, so it was a new concept to him, but Brian assented to Marie’s request and worked a finger up into her ass, having first moistened it with Marie’s pussy juice. With it inserted, it seemed to supercharge Marie’s pleasure. Soon he was fucking her ass with it like it was a miniature cock.

Right now, Marie was absolutely thrilled with Brian in bed. It was such a turn-on to be with a strange man in bed instead of her husband, and, surprisingly, he was so good at it! Marie had no idea why she would think he wouldn’t be, but she knew that Tony was a sexual force, unlike most men, so she assumed the worst. The great thing about Brian was that, while Tony was brute force and sex with him was always rough and hard, Brian had amazing finesse. Tony would attack her pussy, but Brian played it like a fiddle, building her tension and desire up. While she had no complaints about Tony’s technique, she loved the change of pace that Brian was giving her. Right now, every nerve in her pussy was on fire, and she knew she was about to cum.

And cum she did, pulled Brian’s face in tight with her legs and her hands, screaming out, “Oh my fuckin’ god, Brian. I’m cumming.”

When her climax subsided, Marie got up and pushed Brian down onto her bed. In position, Marie straddled Brian’s hard body with her fleshy thighs, her curvaceous belly flopping down on his like a soft pillow. Brian found this somehow very erotic. She seemed to be a mass of soft flesh, ready to consume him.

Pulling her down to his mouth, Brian began kissing Marie passionately. As he did so, she hovered her pussy over his cock, sometimes just touching the head with her pussy lips, and other times letting the cock head start to slip in, deep enough to rub her clit on it. It was like an exotic dance that she was performing with her cunt as it met, then parted from his cock teasingly.

Finally, Marie let herself slowly down on his cock, grinning at him as her cunt engulfed his dick entirely.

“Oh yeah! That’s what I’m talking about,” she informed him.

Chrystelle preferred the missionary position, so having Marie on top, cowgirl-style, was a real treat. It gave him a good view of her fleshy body and he liked the way her big saggy tits looked when they hung down as she bent over him. He wasted no time in fondling her tits and was quite turned on by their natural sagginess. Her pink nipples stood out long and firm from her aureolas, begging for his mouth.

Such tasty udders couldn’t go un-sucked so Brian soon had a mouthful of Marie’s tit as she began to ride his cock like a pro, shifting her body until she had the “just right” angle to stimulate her clit to the max. As she worked her ass up and down on his dick, the mass of her belly bounced on his in an obscene, fleshy way. Marie sat upright for a bit to change the angle of stimulation and Brian was treated to a display of her tits and belly bouncing fleshly and enthusiastically above him.

Chrystelle had never displayed this sort of enthusiasm in recent years. She would just lie there and take his fucking until she came. Then it would be over. It seemed like the better-looking she made herself, the less she tried in bed. It was as if her looks were her treat and not her actions in the bedroom. It was now that Brian had an epiphany. While Chrystelle looked like a sex dream, plain BBW Marie was a sex dream. He had thought all these years that the hotter a woman looked, the better she would be in bed, but now realized that this was an entirely false assumption. Not only was the erotic sexiness of Marie’s big bellied body amazingly hot right now as they fucked, but she seemed to make up for her lack of conventional sexual attractiveness by trying much harder in bed. She truly loved sex, and it showed.

Bringing Brian out of his brief reverie, she commanded him, “Spank my ass.”

Complying, Brain gave her ass some perfunctory slaps as she rode him.

Quickly, Marie corrected him, “Spank my ass hard! I need punishment for being the dirty cheating slut wife I am.”

Brian needed no further encouragement. He began to slap her meaty ass hard. The sound of the slaps reverberated in the room. There was definitely more to Marie than met the eye, Brian decided. First the finger in her ass, and now this.

AnnyCorps
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnnyCorps

At this point, riding Brian’s cock for all she was worth, she gave him a running commentary, “Oh god yes! Like that. Spank my dirty cheating ass! Mmm, yeah, just like that. Oh, baby, that feels so fuckin’ good. Uh yeah…I love your cock! Fuck my cunt with your big cock, Brian. Fuck me like a cheap whore!”

By now, Marie was holding onto the headboard and riding him hard. Her big floppy tits were bouncing and her belly jiggling. Her hair was a wild mess and her mascara running. Her exertion had brought a sheen of sweat to her body, and sweat was actually dripping from her forehead onto him. And Brian thought she was the most beautiful sight he’d ever seen in bed.

As the pleasure began welling up from his groin, he got in on the dirty talk, “Fuck my cock, you cheating slut! Fuck it hard with your hot cunt!”

But the intensity of the pleasure was too much. Brian arched his back, feeling himself start to cum, and shoved his cock deep into Marie’s hot pleasure hole as he gasped, “Oh god baby. Oh, my fuckin’... aaahhh!”

Marie felt Brian’s warm wet cum fill her pussy and it sent her into a mini orgasm of her own. She paused for a second as the waves of pleasure washed over her body, then began to ride his cock again.

“Bite my nipples, Brian. I need you to nibble on my nipples,” was her command.

Putting one hard nipple in his mouth, he began to bite it lightly until she told him what felt perfect. With his other hand, he squeezed her other tit near the nipple, then began to pinch and roll it in his fingers. Marie responded with an undulating moan that started low and rose in pitch and intensity until she voiced her pleasure as she orgasmed.

“Eeewwwooohhhaaahhh… oh shit! Ooohhh!” Marie exclaimed before she collapsed her ripe carnal body on top of Brian.

INTERLUDE: TONY AND ANN ROBINSON

Just as Brian was cumming in Marie’s cunt, her husband, Tony, had Ann Robinson tied up and bent over the bed. The big-titted thirty-seven-year-old slut had been craving Tony’s brand of hard sex. And when he arrived this evening, she wasn’t disappointed. He was going to do things to her that she had never experienced.

And so, after some foreplay, Ann ended up like this, bent over the bed, her legs spread and her ass and cunt exposed after being tied up by Tony. The sounds of his hard spanks echoed in the room as he spanked her ass hard, each impact leaving her skin red. Ann had wanted something rough, but wasn’t expecting this. All of her previous spankings had been playful slaps on her ass or tits as she fucked her partner. While some of those were hard, it was nothing like the hard onslaught of his hand on her ass now, unrelieved by the thrill of a cock in her pussy.

Slap! Slap! Tony’s hand struck her again. This time he asked her a question, “Are you going to be my little fuckin’ slut?”

“Oh god yes, Tony. I’ll be your slut. I’ll do anything you want me to,” Ann begged.

If she was to tell the truth, she was getting very turned on by the pain. It seemed to increase her desire for sex.

“Are you my whore, Ann? Are you my little fuckin’ whore you dirty fuckin’ slut?” Tony continued, followed by a couple more hard spanks.

“Yes. Yes! I’ll be your whore. Just fuck my pussy with your cock and let me be your whore,” Ann meekly replied.

Slap! Slap! “I don’t fuck pussies, I fuck cunts! Let me hear you beg for my cock in your cunt like the dirty fuckin’ cheating whore you are!” Tony instructed.

By now, Ann’s whole ass was bright red and on fire from the stinging spanks. She was so turned on by this that she, who loved to be in control, was now begging her partner for sex.

“Fuck me, Tony! Fuck my cunt right now! Screw me like a dirty slut, baby. Oh god just screw me! I need your cock in my cunt… please, please!” Ann begged.

If Marie were here, she would have been appreciative of Ann’s situation. Marie could really take punishment and like it; that’s why he would always love her. But she wasn’t here. She probably had her mousy self parked on the couch in front of the TV.

As he swept the thoughts of Marie away, Tony pondered whether he should fuck Ann in the ass. He was under the impression she was an anal virgin and contemplated taking that course. Instead, he stuck his fingers into her wet cunt and fingered it, causing Ann to moan in pleasure at this change of direction. But suddenly, he decided to give her a little preview of anal sex. With one hand fingering her cunt, Tony stuck a wet finger into the beckoning brown star of her asshole.

It was like an electric shock to Ann. She wasn't exactly proficient in said area, and wasn’t sure she wanted to. Actually, she had been fucked in the ass before but on account of a not-so-slight drunkenness, she couldn't remember very well whether she had enjoyed it; hence, she would say she was a near-virgin. [See: “Ann’s Drunken Debauchery - Joe’s Revenge”]

But here she was, helpless, with Tony working his big finger deeper and deeper into her anus. And the amazing thing was that it felt so good! It set nerve endings she didn’t know she had on fire, in concert with the fingers in her cunt rubbing her clit. The fact that she was bound and helpless added to the pleasure.

“Oh shit, baby! Oh shit, that feels so good. Oh, my god, my ass and cunt feel so fucking good!!” Ann blurted out.

Tony positioned the head of his hard cock next to her asshole and after pulling out his finger, pushed the head in to the first part of her ass. Ann gasped as he did so, but didn’t protest. Satisfied with her anal training, Tony pulled it back out again, leaving Ann both relieved, and yet curiously disappointed. Anal could come later, Tony decided.

Repositioning one more time, Tony shoved his uncircumcised cock hard into Ann’s big cunt, eliciting a groan of pleasure from Ann.

“Oh, oh, oh fuck me Tony! Fuck my hot fucking cunt with your big hard cock!” Ann begged in encouragement.

And Tony did, driving his hard dick into her again and again as she was bent over, helpless. It was an unrelenting onslaught of hard sex that sent waves of fire and pleasure throughout Ann’s body. As he fucked her hard and fast, like some kind of sex machine, Tony gave her ass a few more hard spanks. Ann seemed to crave more of that too. Finally, when he judged that both of them were ready to cum, he reached up and grabbed Ann’s brunette hair, yanking it back and pulling her head upright.

“I’m gonna cum, you fucking bitch! You dirty fucking bitch… ah… aaah… whore… I’m… gonna… arrgh!” Tony grunted out as he climaxed.

Ann felt the liquid of his cum inside her cunt and that seemed to trigger her as well. Unintelligibly she cried out, “Ooohhh, ooohhh, oh fffuu…,” as she came herself with an orgasm that made her shake and get weak in the knees.

MARIE AND BRIAN, CONTINUED

Marie knew something that she had never known before. That cheating was an intense thrill of its own. The thrill of it started at the point you began the flirtation that you intended to lead into sex. And the thrill continued even when having sex. The sex might not have been any better than with your spouse, but the thrill of cheating made it better. The excitement of a strange body and a strange cock going into you. No wonder her husband was always chasing and craving other women—it was the ultimate thrill!

And the other revelation that she had just experienced, one that made her so happy, was finding out that other men thought she was sexy. At least Brian, anyway. For a woman who felt fat and ugly—who felt that no man other than Tony would ever want her—it was a revelation. Brian had been married to one of the best-looking women you could dream of, and yet he found her desirable and sexy. It was giving her life-changing confidence. Cheating tonight was the best thing that she had ever done!

Ignorant of the sadomasochistic carrying-ons of her husband, Marie continued to fuck his cousin, Brian. After a few minutes of enjoying the afterglow, Brian began to suck on Marie’s nipples once again. Marie responded by playing with his balls and cock until she got some stirrings of life in it.

“How was that, Brian? Was that okay?” Marie timidly inquired.

“Jeez, Marie. That was more than okay. That is the best sex I’ve ever had! I love your sexy body and the way you turn me on. Chrystelle was nothing like you!” Brian replied enthusiastically.

“Well, I do like it a bit rough. I guess I got used to that from Tony and really like it that way, so I hope that didn’t bother you,” Marie responded.

“No way! That was so hot! Anything you want me to do, just tell me and I’ll do it,” Brian told her truthfully.

“Well, as a treat for you, I thought I might let you fuck me in the ass. I don’t know if Chrystelle ever let you do that to her,” was Marie’s thoughtful reply, said with a devilish grin on her sweet face.

“Are you kidding? Chrystellle let me do anal? Absolutely no way was she going to let me do that to her!” Brian admitted.

“Well then, it's time you tried it then. I love getting my ass fucked, although Tony is a bit too rough when he does it. But I think you will do better. Let me get my vibrator out. I love the vibrator in my cunt while a cock is in my ass,” Marie instructed.

Marie retrieved the vibrator for her cunt and the lube for her ass. Next, she got on her hands and knees on the bed and instructed Brian to lube her asshole up. Brian dove into the task with relish, surprised at how Marie could relax her anal muscles and let his fingers in. Finger-fucking her ass as he lubed her alone was a huge turn-on. He could only imagine the thrill he would get from his cock inside of her butt.

Positioning himself behind Marie’s fine big ass, Brian started to insert his cock into her in stages, allowing her to loosen her muscles and take him all in. She was well experienced with anal and it only took a minimal amount of time before he was well and truly fucking her ass.

Marie groaned with pleasure and encouraged him, “Oh god yes, Brian. Just like that! I love your fucking cock in my ass!”

“Oh fuck, Marie. This is so fucking hot! Your ass is amazing!” Brian retorted.

Brian began to fuck Marie harder, watching her ass jiggle as he pounded her from behind. Her big tits were bouncing around crazily as well as she took his thrusts. Reaching down, she grabbed the vibrator and turned it on, sticking it into her cunt with one hand. She gasped as she felt the vibrations hit her clit in conjunction with the cock in her ass. It was an incredible feeling of being fully fucked.

“Oh shit, oh shit, I love a cock in my ass! Fuck my dirty fat ass, Brian. Fuck me and make me your dirty whore!” Marie cried out.

The bed was moving and squeaking with the hard fucking Marie was getting. As for Marie, she was almost delirious with ecstasy, with the vibe in her cunt and the cock in her ass. Brian could feel some of the vibrations as well, and it all was sending him over the edge.

While Brian made animal-like grunts, Marie kept up a litany of, “Oh god, oh fuck, oh god, oh fuck, fuck, fuck, Brian! Oh fuck, oh god.”

With a loud, “Oh fuck! Oh, fuck me!!” Brian shot his cum load into Marie’s ass as he stiffened and held it in deep.

After the spasms finished wracking his body and cock, Brian started thrusting into Maries asshole again. It was only a few thrusts later that Marie went atomic with an orgasm of her own, shaking like crazy as she buried her face in the pillow.

Only a muffled, “Oh shit,” escaped Marie’s lips as she shook.

Slowly, Brian pulled his cock out of his cousin’s wife’s asshole. He was surprised to see how big it was still gaping open. He also could see his cum running out of it. He couldn’t resist sticking his tongue back in it, lapping up his own cum as he licked the rim and hole.

As they both flopped onto the bed next to each other, Brian asked, “What now, Marie?”

“I don’t know about you, but as soon as you’re ready again, I wanna fuck some more. I’m not nearly fucked out tonight yet.” Marie told him.

“I have to admit that I love your luscious body, and want you to know that this is the best sex that I can ever remember having,” Brian crooned.

Marie retorted, “You mean my big fat body, don’t you? I know I’m a fat old bitch and not very pretty, but I do love to fuck, so thank you. Are you up for eating my cunt again?”

“My tongue is all yours, Marie,” Brian replied.

With that, Marie got up and straddled Brian’s face, holding onto the headboard for balance. Her belly obscured her view; still she unerringly lowered her pussy right onto his mouth, hovering slightly above it in a form of foreplay as Brian flicked his tongue on her pussy lips and clit hood. Brian could see the residue of his cum that had been dripping from her on her wet pussy lips. There was still a bit trickling from her asshole as well.

Slowly, she lowered her body until she was pretty much sitting on Brian’s face. Now his tongue was penetrating her clit and deeper into her pussy. Or alternately, her pussy lips were being sucked by his lips. He also began to spank her ass as she fucked his tongue.

“Goddamn it, Brian, you sure know how to make a girl’s pussy feel so fucking good! Oh god yeah… like that. I love your tongue… oh… oh… oh,” and so on it went as Marie gave a running commentary on her pleasure level.

Brian was smothered by her fleshy body. Her big, engorged pussy lips engulfed his mouth. Her vagina surrounded his tongue. Her smoothly fleshy, ample thighs squeezed his head, and finally her big flabby belly covered the rest of his face and head. Marie’s big fat belly was erotically soft, just like her tits, and seemed to have an obscene fleshy attraction of its own—like it was the indicator of her debauched, self-indulgent, sexually lewd appetite. Perhaps, Brian fantasized, her belly was swollen with the amount of sex her pussy had seen, and made big from all the cum that she had taken inside her.

Quitting his somewhat ineffectual slaps to her ass, he remembered to stick his finger into her butt hole. It was well-lubricated from their previous anal, and slipped right in, eliciting a big “oh yeah” from Marie. With his tongue working her clitoris frantically, and his finger fucking her ass, Marie began a constant chant of pleasure.

“Oh, oh, oh, oh Brian. Oh, oh, oh, oh, fuck yeah, oh, oh, oh,” she cried out.

At this point she was gripping the headboard with two hands, leaning forward and looking down at what she could see of him, her big tits dangling and jiggling as she moved her pussy in slight adjustments to maximize her pleasure. She was in complete control of Brian. His tongue and mouth were a slave to her desires, and she was taking full advantage of her control.

All Brian could do was lick her pussy and keep his finger in her asshole. With his free hand, he reached down and felt his cock. It was fully hard again. His dick seemed to understand that its duty was to fuck Marie’s pussy after his tongue finished fucking it. And he so wanted to fuck this fat, fleshy dynamo again. The sexy Chrystelle couldn’t hold a candle to Marie.

“Brian… oh Brian… ooh… ohohoh, oh Brian! Oh fuuuck!!” Marie cried out as she shook in climax.

Sliding down to straddle Brian lower, face flushed bright red and sweat dripping from her brow, Marie took a moment to recover. Brian took advantage of this new position to suck her dangling tits. Marie limply accepted this offering. Then the magic words.

“Marie, I’m hard again,” was all Brian had to utter.

Raising her body slightly and looking down Brian’s body, Marie saw that it was true. She wasted no time in sliding down further and positioning herself above his hard erection, spreading her lips with one hand as she slowly lowered herself downward onto him.

“I need you to screw me so bad! I want you to fuck me like a cheating whore like you did before. Can you do that? Can you fuck me so good like you did before?” Marie pleaded.

“Marie, I want to fuck your sexy brains out. I want to fuck your cunt so hard you won’t be able to walk. I want to make you scream as I fill you full of my cum. I want to show you how much I love what you are doing with me,” Brian told Marie.

By now, Marie had fully engulfed Brian’s hard cock and was already bouncing up and down on it, fucking him with increasing gusto. Her pussy was so wet and loose by now after all the previous sex that it was easy for Brian to slip out, but Marie always recovered it and then positioned herself above him to keep it inside of her better. Soon she had a regular rhythm going as she rode him. Her face was still flushed red, and she was sweating beads of sweat, but this was no distraction.

Marie looked beautiful above him in her sexual frenzy. Her face literally glowed. Her dark hair was a mess, but somehow never looked better or sexier. Her brown eyes also gleamed with that certain shine that good sex brings out. Her tits were erotically desirable as her globes bounced above her belly, dangling seductively, nipples big and hard. Her obscene belly bounced on his, smothering his belly in a sea of erotic flesh. Her big ass was bouncing up and down with every movement as she fucked him. It was impossible to resist spanking it, and spanking it hard. And all of this was rewarded with even more vigorous sex.

“Oh, your cock feels so fucking good in me! Fuck me, baby! Fuck me hard! Bite my girls… oh yeah… like that. Honey! Oh fuck, Brian, I fucking love you!” Marie cried out in her ecstasy.

It wasn’t long before Marie had a thunderous climax, “Oh fuck, fuck, fuck, fuckfuckfuck, OH FUCK!”

Shuddering with every inch of her body and collapsing forward, the orgasm was huge. Though her energy was mostly spent, as soon as she recovered, she continued to fuck Brian, who, at this point in the game, was a little slower to cum.

“Would you like me to suck you instead?” Marie offered, “I’ll let you cum in my mouth or on my face.”

That sealed the deal. Marie disengaged from Brian’s cock and began to suck it instead. It was an erotic treat, covered in her own juices and the dregs of Brian’s cum. In other words, perfect if you really loved sucking cock.

Down on it she went, using all of her skills she had demonstrated before. Only this time, she was going to bring him to climax in her mouth. The very thought of that made Brian’s cock and balls scream with pleasure. He decided he wanted to cum all over her face. It was something Chrystelle would never let him do, being so fastidious about her makeup. Here was his chance to paint Marie’s beautiful face with his cum. And it wasn’t long in coming to pass.

“Oh fuck, Marie. I’m gonna cum. Oh, fuck baby! I love you and wanna cum on your face. You are such a good fucking cocksucker! Oh fucking god!” Brian cried out as he pulled his dick from Marie’s horny mouth.

Grabbing it with his hand, Brian directed the explosion of his creamy cum to Marie’s upturned face. She took it, eyes open as best she could, mouth open as well. It splattered her face from her forehead to her chin, covering her left eye, nose, lips and chin. As the last of the cum welled out from his jacking off, he directed it into her open mouth. Then, with an unstated mutual understanding, he stuck his cock into her mouth, letting her suck the rest out greedily.

Finally he pulled out and paused, looking down on Marie’s beautiful, sexy naked, fat body and realized he had never seen a sexier naked woman or had better sex in his whole life. Marie was absolutely amazing! And she obviously was willing to cheat to their heart's content on Tony with him. He couldn’t wait until the next time, probably tomorrow, when Tony was at work. Brian intended to fuck her all day long! Losing Chrystelle and all his stuff, then ending up living here with Tony and his “fat, plain” wife was the best thing that had ever happened to him.

Published 
Written by Maturetasty69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments