Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Joe And The Unlikely Hotwife

"Joe Robinson hooks up with an unlikely BBW Hotwife from the office"

9
4 Comments 4
8.2k Views 8.2k
10.3k words 10.3k words

Author's Notes

"Part 32 of the Robinson Family Sex Chronicles. 3rd of 3 parts of “A Night to Remember” sub-series. Melissa is a composite of a couple of hot BBW women I’ve enjoyed - including one at work. <p> [ADVERT] </p>This story intends to celebrate the overlooked sexiness and sexuality of average middle-aged BBWs."

Joe Robinson did have one pleasant distraction from his mean and cheating wife, Ann. She was a woman at work of a similar age named, Melissa MacDonald, that was pleasantly flirtatious and made Joe feel desired. While it was true that his girlfriend, Chris, made him feel loved and desired, the problem was that she was a couple of hours away, and get didn’t get to meet up with her as often as he needed.

So when Melissa was friendly and flirtatious with him every day at work, it worked wonders. She seemed so open about sex in their joking, that it made him wonder if it was a show she put on, or if it was real. Because if it was real, she would be a hot one in bed!

If Melissa had been slim, busty, and hot-looking, he would have thought that it was real. But Melissa was just ordinary.

She was about five feet-six and somewhere close to forty years of age with brunette hair that Joe thought looked better when she wore it long, and had average looks. Someone you wouldn’t give a second glance to because she blended into the environment. She wore glasses, and that fact didn’t add to her sex appeal. However, it was her body that put most men off, despite her naughty banter and flirty ways.

She was what would be described as a BBW. And not a BBW like Joe’s wife, Ann, with her bit of flab around her waist, belly, and ass that made her just a bit thick—was a BBW. No, Melissa was a true BBW with a great big belly that had a couple of rolls of fat that hung down and essentially hid her pussy if you were to view her naked from the front. If you viewed her body from the side, you would see her big belly hanging down in a very big way. Of course, it went without saying that her upper thighs were fat and her ass was big.

The one redeeming feature a lot of BBW women have is that their tits are big to match. Some are downright huge, which is an attraction all of its own that makes up for the big fat belly. But not Melissa. Her tits looked quite small on her big body. If she had been skinny, they would have been more than adequate. But on Melissa’s fat-bellied body her saggy C-cup tits looked small, although that perception depended on when and how you saw them. At work, her tits were hardly noticeable when encased in a bra and top and dwarfed by her belly.

But Joe had gotten to know her quite well and enjoyed their give and take. She seemed to love to shock him with overtly sexual innuendos, or outright sexual comments.

For example, one time when she made a mistake, he jokingly threatened to spank her.

“Don’t threaten me with a good time!” would be Melissa’s smiling answer.

One morning she told Joe with a grin, “Pardon me, but I’m so sore this morning I can hardly walk. My lover was rough on me last night!”

Sharing hints of her personal sex life went above what any other woman in the office would do. It made him nervous due to the company's sexual harassment policy. He was afraid to engage her in her talk for fear of losing his job. However, she soon put him at ease to the point where he was comfortable in joining her in her sexual banter, though never quite as unreserved about it as he was.

She also invented a game she liked to play with Joe, wherein they would guess what their co-workers were like in bed, or speculate on their sexual habits in a very bawdy, un-PC, and humorous way.

Melissa would say something like, “Look at Desiree this morning. Look at that hair! I bet she was giving her boyfriend a blowjob and forgot to comb it before she came in today.”

Or she would remark, “Can you imagine old Doris from Accounting getting screwed? She would have to count every stroke the guy made just to be sure she got her fair quota. She would probably yell at him if he came before she got her number quota!”

Or, “All Teresa would need to do for a facelift is to take off her bra and let those big jugs hang down. That would pull her skin tight!” would be another quip.

Whereupon, she would break out with a giggle or a laugh depending on the situation.

When a redheaded temp was working in their office, Melissa remarked, “I wonder if the carpet matches the drapes?”

As Joe began to say that he would bet it did, Melissa walked away stating, “I removed the carpet and put in a hardwood floor, myself.”

And then she gave him a wink and a salacious grin and walked away, leaving him speechless, visualizing her bald pussy.

One recent observation revealed even more about her when she was gossiping about one of the manager’s secretaries, Lisa, who had gotten a boob job, “Look, Joe. Skinny little Lisa took two weeks' vacation and traded in her B-cups for D-cups. She must have found a plastic surgeon from the 1970s because they look like two round balloons. You’d think she’d at least get real-looking boobs.”

Joe agreed, “You’re right. Those are obviously fake ones.”

“My tits are saggy and aren’t very big, but I don’t have any complaints from the guys. Besides, more than a mouthful is wasted!” Melissa said with a grin and a wink.

Then Melissa responded further, “I bet you that Lisa’s husband bought those for her but doesn’t know that she is having an affair. So the poor sucker actually bought them for the boyfriend. I’ve seen it happen a bunch of times. I bet she will be divorced in six months. I’ve seen it happen lots of times.”

Presciently, Melissa was right. Lisa was having an affair with her boss. Under the desk blowjobs, hotel hookups, and the whole works. As soon as Lisa got her ducks in a row, she was going to divorce her husband.

“I bet you twenty bucks that Lisa is showing off her new tits to any guy that shows a bit of interest. I bet if you asked, she would show them to you. I have seen all this before. For god’s sake, my sister showed my husband her new tits after she had a boob job. She even let him play with them, the little slut!” Melissa told Joe.

“Wow! No shit! That is pretty wild,” said Joe, wishing Ann’s sister would show him her tits.

Funny thing was, Jack who worked with Lisa, ended up telling Joe how their team all went to the bar after work. Jack complimented Lisa on her tits and when they went out to the parking lot she showed him her new tits and let him play with them and suck them for a minute. After hearing this, Joe walked over to Melissa’s cubicle and handed her a crisp twenty.

All Joe could say to her was, “You won. She showed Jack.”

One time she noticed Joe adjusting his “package”. She immediately remarked to the embarrassed Joe with a grin, “I’m glad you’ve got a big enough dick to adjust. My husband’s cock is so small I bet he never has to. Sometimes I have to call out a search party to find it. Oh well, there’s no chance it will gag me.”

Joe had seen her husband, Randy MacDonald. He was a big guy, a full head taller than Melissa with a big gut as well. They made a rather matching couple in that regard. The fact that his wife would tell people that he had a small dick was a bit humorous. He had seemed every bit as pleasant as his wife and was easy to like.

All in all, Melissa was a fun co-worker with an earthy sense of humor, with very direct dirty comments that made this otherwise, ordinary wallflower of a woman rather sexually attractive. She seemed to have no boundaries. Somehow Joe was becoming sexually attracted to this dirty-talking BBW woman. Despite her being fat, she exuded sexual confidence with a capital “C”. She seemed to feel that her sexuality was so overwhelming, no guy would turn her down for a roll in the hay. Joe found that intriguing. He had never had sex with a woman that was built like her and was curious.

All his life, Joe had been conditioned by society to desire women who fell somewhere into the spectrum of Playboy models or Hollywood actresses. Ann fell into that category, as well as Christine. But here was a woman that seemed to exude sexuality and naughtiness that didn’t fit the mold. Would she turn him on or off if he saw her naked? She never showed much of her skin at work. Her cleavage wasn’t all that big and she didn’t wear tops that showed it off. Her belly seemed to be what drew the eye first. Her ass was sexy in a big way, especially when she wore yoga pants. Joe loved those days. He did like a big ass from his experience with his wife, although Melissa’s was bigger yet.

One day she had to reach up high to grab something off a shelf. Her shirt rode up and exposed her big saggy belly. For some strange reason, instead of being disgusting, it was erotic. He wished he could see more. Seeing that belly hanging below her tits and feeling its softness against his skin…Joe shook himself mentally. What was he thinking? Had his whole ingrained value system changed because of Melissa?

Joe had begun to entertain thoughts of screwing Melissa, but that’s all it ever was, a daydream spurred on by his curiosity. But that was about to change.

One day, in her usual cheerful and flippant way, Melissa remarked, “My ass is sore this morning!”

“Why is that, Melissa? Don’t tell me your hemorrhoids are acting up. Because I don’t want to know,” Joe teased back.

“Of course not, you dumbass. It’s because I got fucked hard in the ass last night by my neighbor,” Melissa retorted.

Joe was slightly dumbfounded, “Your neighbor? You were having sex with your neighbor? Does Randy know about this affair?”

Again Melissa grinned, “You are a dumbass, though a cute one. Of course, Randy knows. Sometimes he even watches. I’m a Hotwife!”

“A Hotwife!” Joe stammered, “A Hotwife!” as if saying it twice would clear the astonishment in his mind.

“Yes, dumbass. A Hotwife. H-O-T-W-I-F-E. You know, a wife whose husband encourages her to have sex with other men with his knowledge, and sometimes with him watching,” Melissa said, rolling her eyes at the fact that Joe was so ignorant that she had to spell it out.

“Here, look at this,” Melissa offered, raising her leg to show Joe her ankle.

On her ankle was a gold ankle bracelet that had the word “HOTWIFE” on it—as if that was an affidavit, complete with a Notary stamp and a corroborating video—that completely explained and vouched for the truth of it.

“Wow! I never knew. How long have you been doing this?” Joe asked, while pretty much at a loss as to what to say to a woman after a revelation like that.

Breezily, Melissa began her explanation, “It started when Randy wanted me to fuck his best friend as he watched. He liked it and I liked it, so pretty soon I was fucking some other friends of his. Then sometimes other guys we met. We met a hot Australian guy on a cruise. My husband enjoyed having him fuck me every day and be his slut. But as for last night, my neighbor is a nice sixty-seven-year-old guy that I fuck on occasion. Last night he asked if he could bring a buddy and they both ended up fucking me in the ass. That’s why I’m so sore today. I should have used more lube.”

Joe was still dumbfounded. He had always pictured a Hotwife as a hot-looking woman. At least as good-looking as Ann or Chris. That is what all the Hotwives in porn seemed to be. The idea that a fat-bellied, plain Jane girl with small tits like Melissa could be a Hotwife was something he never considered. Not that he didn’t know already how much she liked sex and how free and easy she was about it. It's just that you didn’t picture such ordinary people like Melissa and Randy being involved in something like this.

It was a bit of kismet that Melissa’s husband, Randy, had recently approached Big Al Price when they met in a job-related deal and had told him that his wife was a Hotwife and that they were looking for some people to swing with. Then he showed Big Al a picture of Melissa. Seeing Melissa, Al, like Joe just now, dismissed the idea that she was a Hotwife. She just didn’t look the part of him, either. So, although he brought them up as possible swingers, he had major doubts that it was more than just posing. [See: “Interracial Four-Way With The Jones’”]

“I gotta go now, Joe, but how about meeting me in the bar after work and we’ll talk about this some more?” Melissa said as she was getting up.

Joe couldn’t wait to finish this conversation after work! He noticed that his cock was quite hard at this moment. “Wow” was his only thought.

After lunch, Joe got a text from Melissa. It was a selfie of her tits! The pic must have been taken sometime earlier because it was taken in her bathroom, probably before or after a shower. It showed just her tits which were hanging down, splayed outward in an inverted Y-shape, pointing to seven and five-o’-clock. The nipples and aureoles were pink. They were nicer than he imagined and immediately wanted to suck and play with them.

Another text from Melissa appeared. It was another pic. This time it showed Melissa sucking a cock, taken from above by the guy. She had just part of his glans in her mouth and was sucking it while looking up at him. Her eyes were turned upward, and looking very submissive.

The text message that accompanied the pic read: “See, I AM a Hotwife.”

Joe and Melissa walked to the local bar. It wasn’t very fancy and mainly catered to the after-work happy hour crowd from around the area, but they found a booth and ordered a beer for each of them. They had to be discreet because some of the clientele were co-workers. Joe could hardly wait to ask Melissa more questions.

After their beers came, Melissa said, “How did you like my pics, Joe?”

“Oh my god! They were so hot!” Joe gushed, then continued, “I like your tits. I would have never guessed that they are so nice! And that pic of you giving a blowjob was hot!”

“See, I told you I was a Hotwife. I’m glad you liked the pics. I have more that I can share with you if you want, sometimes,” Melissa told Joe.

“Oh god yes! I’d love to see more of your pics,” Joe told her.

“I bet you’d like a blowjob too, wouldn’t you?” Melissa asked with a conspiratorial smirk on her face.

“I don’t think I’d have a problem with that,” Joe replied.

“What about your wife, Ann? Won’t she be upset?” Melissa teased.

“Ann and I don’t get along, so why should I care? Besides, she is out fucking around on me with different guys all the time. Why shouldn’t I be able to do the same?” Joe told Melissa.

“What do you say we get outta here and take care of that,” Melissa suggested.

With that, Joe and Melissa left and walked back to the office parking lot. Melissa suggested they move their cars to the very back of the, mostly deserted, lot. Once they were repositioned, Melissa climbed in the passenger side of the back seat of Joe’s four-door pickup truck. They wasted no time in hugging each other’s bodies and having their first kiss.

Melissa’s ripe, soft body felt good in Joe’s arms, and there was no doubt that she was a passionate kisser. There was magic in kissing someone for the first time that you knew so well and had come to want to have sex with. But with glittering eyes, Melissa reached down and began to rub and fondle Joe’s cock through his pants. Joe, in return, moved his head down to Melissa’s tit and fondled it through her top and bra, picturing what it looked like from her text pics.

But Melissa wasn’t there for her pleasure, she was there to show her co-worker that she really was a hot, sexy Hotwife. Therefore she wasted no time in unzipping his pants and pulling out his cock. Then she began to work it with her hand, making it grow big and hard.

Joe, however, wasn’t satisfied with this arrangement. He wanted his balls played with as well. Breaking away slightly, he undid his belt and slide his pants and underwear down to his ankles, glancing around the parking lot to make sure they were still alone and unobserved.

“Mmm, that’s a nice cock, Joe, and nice balls too. Much bigger than my hubby’s. If I would have known what a nice cock you have, I should have seduced you a long time ago. I bet your cock would feel good fucking a girl’s pussy!” Melissa commented with a smile.

Then she continued, “Why don’t you just relax and imagine your cock screwing my hot snatch while I take care of him.”

With that, Melissa leaned over and put Joe’s dick in her mouth while her hand cupped his balls. Her hot, wet mouth and lips felt amazing as they took his tumescent cock into it. She wasted no time going deep on it, as if to show him her deep-throat skills, then she backed off until all she was doing was licking the head as she fondled his balls.

They had maneuvered so that Joe was sprawled against the corner of the back seat which gave Melissa more access to his balls. She began to alternate between his balls and grasping and jacking his shaft with her hand, as her tongue danced on his glans. Then she switched and began to take his cock into her mouth earnestly, speeding up the pace. There was no doubt she was an accomplished cocksucker.

Coming up for air, Melissa asked Joe, “How do you like the way I suck your dick?”

“Oh god, Melissa, you could do this to me every day. I love the way you suck my cock,” Joe replied.

“Hmm…maybe we’ll just have to arrange that, Joe. A girl needs a daily dose of protein, doesn’t she? Why should Lisa and what’s-his-name be the only ones, doing this” Melissa quipped.

“I’d love that, Melissa, but right now I need you to finish me off!” Joe asked, feeling the need to cum.

With that, a big smile on Melissa’s part, she once again began to suck Joe’s cock like a pro. Without a doubt, Melissa put a lot of effort and nuance into it. There was no doubt that the other guys she sucked off had to love it. Joe thought her sixty-seven-year-old neighbor was a lucky son-of-a-bitch! And here he was, getting a blowjob in the company parking lot for crying out loud!

Laying back, he felt the pleasure welling up from his balls, which Melissa was once again fondling when he felt her run her finger past his balls until it touched his asshole! This was a new and unexpected thing. Sure he had done the same to Christine when he was eating her pussy—shoving his finger into her asshole, but this was unexpected as a guy.

Sure enough, Melissa began to work her finger into his ass as she was sucking his dick. Joe was amazed that she had this kind of kinky skill. It was both shocking and powerfully erotic. Therefore, it wasn’t long before he felt himself cumming in a big way.

“Oh god, Melissa, I’m gonna cum,” Joe warned, “Fuck it feels sooo good! UHH, UHH, OH GODDAMN!!”

Melissa kept her mouth on Joe’s cock like a trouper, working it furiously as if Joe’s life depended on her sucking out the white poison. She felt his cock throb in her mouth and felt his cum shoot out, hitting the back of her mouth and throat, the slimy saltiness taking over her taste buds. This was the moment she loved, the climax, the enjoyment and satisfaction of making a man cum hard in her mouth by using her skills on him. To see the happy look on his face when she was finished.

Melissa had developed this skill young. In high school, she found out that by talking dirty to the guys and giving blowjobs freely, even the cute guys treated her well. Back then she was only slightly chubby, really just some baby fat. Her tits were very small and she was just the plain girl wearing glasses with not much style in the way she dressed. Her family didn’t have a lot of money either. But sucking cock brought her attention. Sure, the big jock might not ask her to the dance, but he certainly paid attention to her behind the bleachers, or in his car, or some other secluded spot when she was sucking his cock to within an inch of his life—whereas his cheerleader girlfriend would turn up her nose as such a thing. Her yearbook was full of oblique references from the guys referring to her oral skills.

Back then, she hadn’t learned to swallow or enjoy the varying taste of an individual’s cum. It wasn’t until she was married that she mastered that. Melissa prided herself on being a connoisseur of cum; comparing and evaluating the different nuances of taste of every guy she blew. And Joe’s cum was pretty tasty, with a rather strong saltiness.

Removing her finger from Joe’s butt hole, Melissa looked up at Joe, opening her mouth and showing him her mouthful of cum. It so reminded Joe of the hot night that his best friend fucked his wife and afterward, she shared his cum snowball with him, that he pulled Melissa up to his face and kissed her, sticking his tongue in her mouth, tasting and sharing his cum [See: “Night of the Cuck, Day of the Bi - Tom Visits the Robinsons”].

Breaking the long snowball kiss, and with cum on both of their lips now, Melissa remarked with bright eyes, “You really are kinky, Joe. I like it! I think you and I are going to get along very well! The question is—when are we going to fuck?”

“I can guarantee you after a blowjob like this that I want to fuck you as soon as possible. I just want it to be good when we do, not a quickie in a car or something. I’ll have to figure out when I can sneak away from Ann and hopefully you can get away too,” Joe told her, assessing the situation.

Melissa answered back, “Well, I can tell you that it isn’t too hard for me to get away. Remember, I’m a Hotwife. Randy would love to have me meet you at a motel or someplace and fuck you, then come home and tell him about it. Maybe take some pictures of us too. Or, you could come to my place and fuck me right there. At least if you don’t mind Randy watching us.”

“What does he do when he watches you fuck another guy?” Joe asked, remembering his experience jacking off watching Tom fuck Ann.

“Oh, he likes to jerk off when he watches me. If the guy will let him, he likes to take pictures. Sometimes when we are all in the mood, he joins in. I’ll suck his cock when I’m getting screwed. He likes to clean up my pussy afterward. Randy loves a good creampie. If the guy is okay with it, he’ll clean up his dick too. He loves sucking the dick that has just fucked me,” Melissa elaborated.

Joe thought about his own experience in cleaning up Ann’s pussy after his best friend, Tom, had just fucked it and decided that Randy sounded like a fun guy if he liked that as well. Joe was no stranger to getting his cock sucked by a guy either.

“I could deal with that. I don’t think I’d have a problem with Randy doing any and all of those things. But I would like to fuck you first, alone. Just you, no distractions,” Joe told her.

By now Melissa was feeling the excitement she always had before she had a new sex partner. And Joe was as good as it gets. She had real feelings for him, besides her usual sexual ones. She could hardly tear herself away from him now. Feeling good, she once again began to kiss him.

Joe responded by feeling up her body. Her blouse had become untucked and he pushed his hand under it, feeling the softness of her belly as he put his hand up to her bra. Melissa reached down her shirt and pulled her bra up over her tit, allowing Joe to feel the shape and softness of it. Then he worked his fingers on her nipple, which made her moan softly.

In senior year of high school, Melissa had allowed boys that were especially nice to her to feel and suck her tits. It always made her feel so hot! Most guys weren’t interested in them, because at that age, the idea of big tits was all they could think of. And girls that had matured to have big tits seemed more desirable to them. But there were some boys who enjoyed Melissa’s smallish tits—and Melissa certainly enjoyed them sucking and playing with hers. Of course, her tits eventually grew to where they were today, but her body and belly grew too, so they still looked proportionally small.

But, oh my god! How good it felt to have Joe excite her nipples! He seemed to really enjoy her breasts, and she was glad he liked them. She had been interested in Joe for a long time. He was easy-going and funny. Although it took him a while to get the courage to ignore the Sexual Harassment Guidelines enough to fully engage in her sexual banter. She had been working on him for a long time to get him to this point. And now Melissa realized that her fantasy of fucking Joe was close to coming true. Once she sucked his cock, she knew she had him.

Their kissing and his fondling of her tits felt so good neither one of them wanted it to stop. Even when a few late-working co-workers came into the parking and got in their cars to go home, they didn’t stop but just slouched lower in their seat. Finally, after each expressed they had to leave a half-dozen times before, they broke their embrace, adjusted their clothing, and left after a final kiss.

The next day was interesting. When they looked at each other, there was a certain gleam in their eyes. There was also more casual (and hard for others to observe) touching of their bodies. Each was craving the other, but the multitude of eyes on them in the office made that hard. Discretion was paramount. Yet this very denial seemed to heighten their craving for each other.

When their coffee break arrived, Melissa said, “Follow me.”

She led Joe up a story to an old conference room/office space that was now relegated to the storage of items like desks, chairs, and dividers. It was a place where they weren’t likely to be disturbed. Yet that risk still was omnipresent. Strategically moving a couple of dividers and placing a couple of chairs in a back corner gave them some privacy.

Once everything was in place, Joe and Melissa began to kiss. Joe’s hand went instinctively to her ass and up the back of her blouse, feeling the bare skin of her back. While not explicitly an erogenous zone, Joe loved the feel of her bare skin on his hand. He also loved the feel of her ample ass. The fact that both of them were married to other people and that they were conducting an illicit liaison during office hours, which in itself was a violation of company rules, made this tryst extra exciting. As was the fact that they ran the risk of being caught.

It was about to get more exciting. Melissa pushed Joe into the swivel chair and knelt down in front of him, unzipping his trousers and freeing his semi-hard dick. Joe sat back while Melissa began to work her mouth magic on his cock. Time was limited so she went right to work on it with her mouth, holding his cock by her encircling fingers at the base as she moved her mouth up and down on the shaft. This time there was little of the teasing foreplay, rather she worked it with vigor, using her tongue creatively as she mouthed his shaft.

It felt absolutely amazing, just like it did the night before. At first, Joe had a hard time getting going because he was worried about the risk of getting caught. But her oral ministrations so had his mind solely fixed on the pleasure at hand. Just looking into Melissa’s eyes, eyes that she kept fixed on his, was erotic. She was obviously and expertly giving him her all. And sure enough, the intense sexual feelings of exhilaration soon welled up from his balls to his shaft and outwards in his groin.

temptationxo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
temptationxo

Pausing Melissa encouraged him, “C’mon, baby, give me your cum. Fill my mouth with your jizz.”

Fulfilling that request wasn’t going to be a problem. Joe found himself on the edge of orgasm.

“Oh shit, Melissa, you’re mouth is amazing. I’m about ready to cum, baby!” Joe told her. Then, almost in the next breath, he gasped, “Fuck…I’m cumming…mmmmm…ahhh…OH GOD!”

Again, Melissa felt his cock throb as it expelled its load of semen into her mouth. The explosion was so violent that his cock jerked out of her mouth during the final spasms and some of his cum covered her nose and chin. There was even some on her glasses.

Melissa slurped up what she could of his shaft and glans, then looked up at Joe with a grin. Her cum-splattered face looked cute and sexy. She licked around her mouth with her tongue as best she could, then used her fingers to wipe up the rest. Finally, Joe helped her remove the remaining traces of their illicit oral adventure from her face. Nevertheless, some cum had stained her blouse with wet spots.

Back at work, they had a hard time maintaining the facade of mere co-workers after their escapade. Hopefully, no one noticed the change these two had suddenly had in their relationship.

But over time, a couple of co-workers did notice their increased closeness. They seemed to be together quite often and their friendship was obvious. One single woman, Gretchen, who was sweet on Joe herself, noticed this. She also saw the way they looked at each other. Obviously, something was going on between them. She noticed both the time they spent together, and how cozy they were together, and further noted the time both were missing at the same time. She began to wonder if they were having an affair. It all seemed to fuel her jealousy. She decided to keep a close eye on the pair.

However, sexual intercourse eluded Joe and Melissa so far. Joe just couldn’t get away from Ann to consummate the affair with Melissa. There were blowjobs and handjobs; pussy fingering, tit fondling, and even some pussy eating, but no screwing. But this was all about to change in a series of chain events that started with Joe’s daughter, Debbie, going over to suntan with her friend, Brenda Jones. That day, Brenda’s mom, Cathy, decided to seduce the blonde teen and ordered her husband, Mike to stay away for the day and night [See: “Cathy Seduces Teens Debbie And Brenda”].

Having previously had sex with Debbie’s mother and Joe’s wife, Ann, Mike decided to give her a call. Within an hour he was at her house having sex while Joe was at work [See: ”Ann’s Threesome”].

Ann Robinson, throwing caution to the wind and knowing that Mike was available all night long, decided to take advantage of the new arrangement she had with her husband. The truth of her infidelities had already come, out and Joe claimed he didn’t care anymore. That she could go right ahead with her cheating and he was beyond caring. That was what he told her when he had his friend, Tom, fuck her. Tonight she decided to test that declaration fully, her pussy already wet from Mike being there with her.

Calling Joe at work, she told him matter-of-factly that she was going to have a man over who would stay the night and she just wanted to warn him of the fact. It was up to him whether he wanted to come home and stay out of their way or go someplace else. But she made it clear that he was in no way invited into the bedroom with them, as was the case with her and Tom.

By now Joe was numb to Ann’s infidelities, although this was the first time that she had blatantly told him that she was going to be screwing some guy at their house. A part of Joe wanted to go home, but looking up he saw Melissa, who smiled back at him. Suddenly he could care less about what Ann was doing. Here was a perfect opportunity to hook up with his Hotwife co-worker. Chris was another option if that didn’t work out, but the two-hour drive wasn’t something he was looking forward to.

Walking over to Melissa’s cubicle, Joe asked, “So what are you doing tonight?”

Melissa smiled a knowing smile and said, “Nothing in particular. I think I can open my schedule to accommodate you.”

Joe didn’t really want to have her husband, Randy, involved the first time he had sex with Melissa, so he took a gamble and hoped she would respond positively.

“I can’t go home tonight because my wife is evidently going to be screwing one of her lovers, so I guess I’ll be staying in a hotel room. Would you like to join me for some fun and games there?” Joe asked.

“I don’t think I’d have a problem with that, but Randy would probably like a couple of pics of that,” Melissa told Joe.

“That shouldn’t be a problem. We’ll take some pics to satisfy him and you and I can have fun. I’ll meet you in the parking lot here at work at six for dinner, then we can go to the hotel room and fuck our brains out!”

“Oh god, I like that idea, you dirty handsome man!” replied Melissa.

Joe dashed home after work to pick up the necessary toiletries and clothes, ignoring what was going on behind the closed bedroom door. Then he beelined it to the hotel room that he had already booked. It was just a cheap, ordinary room, but for what he had planned, it didn’t matter. Soon he was settled in there and on his way to pick up Melissa.

THE TRYST

“I think Gretchen knows something is going on between us,” Melissa said as they ate dinner together at a local restaurant.

“Oh shit! That isn’t good. I don’t trust Gretchen. How do you know that she knows?” Joe asked.

“Because I’m a woman, silly. And women can sense these things. Don’t you know that Gretchen likes you? That is why she is so jealous of us,” Melissa told Joe, laughing.

“She does? I didn’t know that,” Joe replied.

“Of course she does. You are just too dumb to notice. She isn’t like me. I’m kind of brassy and like to talk dirty to guys. Still, I almost had to hit you over the head with a frying pan to get you to figure out that I wanted to fuck you,” Melissa told Joe.

“Shit, what am I going to do about her?” Joe asked, still in shock.

Melissa told him, “What you are going to do is to pay attention to her. Compliment her. Sweet talk her. All that stuff. If you are fucking Gretchen, she won’t be likely to turn us in.”

“Won’t you be pissed if I fuck Gretchen?” Joe asked.

“Of course not! I’m a Hotwife, duh! I’m probably going to screw my neighbor guy tomorrow, and who knows after that. I don’t think I have any reason to be jealous if you fuck Gretchen if I’m fucking other guys. Of course, she won’t be as good in bed as me, but that is the sacrifice you’ll have to make in order to keep us, well, us,” Melissa explained.

“Don’t get me wrong,” Melissa continued, “You are a real friend. You and my old neighbor both. I like you more than almost any guy I’ve fucked. So I will let you do this for our sake. We need to get Gretchen in a position where she can’t say anything to management about us because she is doing the same thing. In fact, if we could arrange for me to ‘accidentally’ catch you two, that would be the best insurance. So I want you to try and seduce her. I don’t think it will be hard. She is lonely and just has her cats to love.”

This was like Christine telling him that he needed to fuck Lori at their little party. What was up with all these women he was hooking up with? Of course, Lori turned out to be a blast, but it was the three of them, not a separate affair. [See: “Joe’s “Redneck” Three-Way”]

Joe finished his meal and made conversation with Melissa, but couldn’t get the idea out of his mind that she was actually encouraging him to fuck Gretchen. What a woman she was! So full of surprises.

“What do you say we skip dessert and get outta here. Let’s go fuck,” Melissa announced as the meal sputtered to a close.

At the hotel room, they couldn’t keep our hands off of each other. The kiss by the door as Joe was trying to swipe the key card lasted a couple of minutes, with Melissa rubbing her pussy on Joe’s leg. Bursting into the room, finally, kissing as they did, Melissa said she had to use the bathroom.

Joe felt a certain awkwardness of the moment and decided to take off his shoes and socks. Next, he took off his shirt. Looking in the mirror, he thought he looked so-so, but Melissa probably wasn’t the type to care. Opening the bathroom door, finally, she made an entrance. Joe thought she might change into some sexy lingerie from the big handbag she was carrying, but that wasn’t the case. Melissa was stark naked.

As if to explain, Melissa said, “I don’t bother with fancy lingerie. It stays on for just a minute anyway.”

Joe swept her into his arms, feeling silly wearing his pants, and began to kiss her again. Her soft body with its big belly felt good against him. Those small breasts pushing against his chest made him want to suck them. And his hand automatically gravitated to her generous ass. She was all horny naked flesh—and all his for the taking.

Within thirty seconds Melissa began to undo Joe’s pants and push them down. Obligingly, he stepped out of them, and for the first time both were entirely naked with each other, bodies pressing together in a fleshy embrace. Despite her being a BBW, Joe was turned on by her body. Somehow, naked in real life, she looked amazingly sexy.

“God, Melissa, you are beautiful. I love your sexy body,” Joe blurted out.

“Well, it’s all yours tonight, sweetie. I’m all yours to fuck any way that you want,” Melissa said with a twinkle in her blue eyes and a smile on her face.

But first, we better take some pics for my husband,” she continued.

Using her phone, Joe snapped pics of her on the bed and a couple of her posing with his hard cock in her mouth and by her ass and cunt.

“That ought to keep the old man happy,” Melissa announced as she texted the pics to Randy, “So how about a blow job? Just remember that I want you to cum in my pussy.”

“What is Randy doing tonight while you are screwing me?” Joe asked inquisitively.

“I think a friend of his is coming over to watch porn with him. I’m sure they’ll end up naked and doing something together in bed. I think they both will enjoy those pics,” Melissa told him.

“My wife is home screwing some guy, so I don’t feel too bad. I’d rather be screwing you than her,” Joe said as Melissa began to suck his dick.

Actually, Ann was doing more than screwing Mike. Mike had called up Big Al Price and had invited him to Ann’s house. Ann was about to get tag-teamed and enjoy her first BBC. And Randy and his friend were already naked and looking at porn when Melissa’s text pics came through. Both were stroking their cocks to them, but Randy was already positioning himself between his buddy’s legs in order to suck his cock.

Melissa was working her familiar magic on Joe, her head bobbing up and down as she looked at him with her blue eyes. Grabbing her phone again, he took a pic of her sucking his dick.

“Send it to Randy. That ought to get him going,” Melissa ordered. Joe complied.

It was obvious that Melissa and Randy were quite the couple. Here she was, fucking him with not only her husband’s full approval, but sending him pictures of the act as well! And Randy was obviously having Bi sex with another guy as they looked at those pics! Having just begun to satisfy his bi-curiosity himself, Joe was beginning to look forward to having a threesome with this couple. But for now, her flabby, but luscious body was beckoning.

Joe took a couple more pics of Melissa doing her usual magic to his dong, but soon she stopped, saying, “I don’t think we both came here for a blowjob. We can do that at the office. So let’s fuck!”

Joe laid down on the bed expectantly, while Melissa crawled on top of him, her pendulous belly hanging down as well as her boobs, which she began to brush across his mouth.

“I need a fuckin’ cock in me, stud. I’m so horny right now and I need to fuck you right now!” Melissa growled, sexily.

Joe took her tits into his hands and mouth and began to suck on one as well as pinch her nipple on the other. This sent Melissa into orbit. Despite being described as small, they were ample, and Joe was enjoying her tits very much. Melissa was bobbing her ass up and down as she rubbed Joe’s cock with the exterior of her pussy, teasing both before entry.

“Oh god, yes! Suck my little titties! Harder! Oh my god, your cock feels good! So big and hard! I want to fuck it so much!” she called out in her passion.

And his cock did feel good as she dragged her pussy across its hardness, rubbing it against her cunt lips and lips. By now, her lips were getting very wet, the sex turning on her waterworks in anticipation of entry. Now was the final delicious moment of anticipation and she wanted to make it last. She had had a lot of cocks inside her pussy before, but that moment when a nice dick finally made its entry inside of her vagina always felt like the first time and was a special moment. Teasing just before the act made it so much more intense. It was one of the reasons she loved being a Hotwife—recapturing this feeling of a new cock inside of her as often as she could.

Melissa had wanted to fuck Joe ever since she started working with him. She realized that he was a cut above her husband’s friends she had previously fucked. She could imagine his cock inside of her, fucking her into that moment of insanity she craved. And now it was finally happening. The joy of sharing this moment with her husband made it even better. There was also the ego-boosting fact that, despite Joe having a hot-looking, big-breasted, and slutty wife, he wanted to fuck her more than he did Ann! It had taken a lot of work to bring him to this point, and now, as she reached down and guided his swollen cock into her pussy, she was going to enjoy the fruits of her labor.

Transitioning directly from the blowjob to having Melissa rub her cunt on his rod, then having her grab it and start to stick it into her cunt was almost more than Joe could take. He had to concentrate not to cum like a teenager at that moment. This big hot woman was really something! The soft feel of her ample belly on his, her thighs trapping his, and her small tasty little tits dangling like ripe fruit was erotic. The obscene fleshiness of her big belly that overshadowed everything and made her boobs seem smaller than they really were, had taken on a sexuality all of its own. A fleshy sexual appendage that covered his stomach with an unexpected eroticism of its own.

“Oh god! Your pussy feels so fucking good, Melissa!” Joe gasped as she lowered herself onto his turgid shaft, engulfing him in her fleshiness.

“Oh yeah! Your cock feels so good inside of me, Joe,” Melissa replied.

Continuing she encouraged him further, “Fuck me, Joey! Fuck my big fat pussy. I’m all yours to fuck. I’m your very special slut and I need to get fucked. But I want you to take some pics for my husband.”

With that, Melissa began to ride his cock with surprising energy for a woman of her size. Joe rammed his cock up into her with gusto as he watched Melissa’s belly and tits shake as she bounced on him. It felt amazing to both of them. Melissa was the fattest girl Joe had ever fucked—much fatter than Lori. Lori did have a belly that overhung but not to the extent that Melissa did. And Joe was finding that extra fleshiness quite erotic next to his body.

He used to be dismissive of girls of Melissa’s size with their big, fat bellies as not sexy. Now he realized that he was wrong. Big-bellied BBW girls had their own sexiness and sex appeal, particularly when naked. It was quite the revelation! Enjoying the view of her hot naked body bouncing on him, Joe picked up her phone and took some pics of her riding him. Then, setting the phone down, he joined in the fucking.

Melissa was reaching her stride now. Her body was bouncing and grinding away on his cock, her big sexy ass pumping up and down, milking his cock and making it scream with pleasure. She leaned over him, bracing herself, her tummy soft on his and her tits dangling seductively. Joe grabbed one with his hand and held it to his mouth, sucking her nipple hard and pulling it with his teeth.

“Goddamnit, yeah! Oh, oh, oh, bite my girls, Joey. Tug it hard! Oh, oh, oh god, I love you, Joey!” she groaned in her joy, never missing a beat fucking him.

He could see the wildness in her eyes and feel her body hammering down on his cock as she was driven mad with desire. Her tit in his mouth fueled the fire and he could see she was near orgasm. Which was a good thing as he was too. The fleshy brunette goddess was too much and he could feel himself start to cum.

Joe stiffened and shoved his cock upwards into Melissa’s dripping cunt as hard as he could, impaling her on his hard shaft as he lifted her up. As he held it deep he erupted with a major orgasm, pumping his hot cum deep into Melissa’s warm womb as he released her nipple and cried out.

“OH FUCK! OH FUCK, MELISSA!” Joe yelled loud enough to be heard in the next room.

When Melissa felt his body start to stiffen, and then was lifted up by his thrust and sensed his cum being pumped into her by his throbbing cock, it sent her off to Never-Never Land.

“OH GOD, JOEY! OH GOD, OH GOD, I’M CUMMING!” was her cry of delight.

And cum she did, shaking with ecstasy, lifting her head as her face pinched tight with pleasure, her mouth opening wide. It seemed to go on and on forever. Joe realized that a good part of the joy he felt from sex was seeing his partner cum. And he was getting his money’s worth from Melissa. She seemed to feel explosion after explosion, and when he thought she was finished, she would adjust her pussy on his cock and orgasm some more. It was amazing!

Rolling off of him, Melissa told Joe to take some pics of her pussy dripping cum. Joe complied and was rewarded with a fabulous view of her wet, well-fuck pussy with its engorged lips oozing and dripping his cum. Joe took several pics of this and a couple of his cock poking towards it. It was pretty hot to fuck a woman who seemed to want pics of them sucking and screwing taken. He realized how much he enjoyed being a voyeur and making his own porn pics. As soon as he had finished taking close-ups of her pussy and some of her nude body, she grabbed the phone and texted them to her husband.

“He’s going to go nuts when he sees these,” she remarked, “He’ll enjoy the fuck outta them and so will his suck buddy. I can only imagine what they will do when they see these pics of me.”

“There is something that I owe you, Melissa, this,” Joe said seriously as he put his face between her ample thighs.

And with that, and despite the fact that she was dripping with his cum, he began to suck each pussy lip and then thrust his tongue into her cum-filled fuck hole.

“Oh my god, Joey! Oh yeah, that is exactly what I want right now! Oh baby, lick my dirty little pussy. Lick your fat little slut.” Melissa gushed as the pangs of pleasure coursed up her body.

She spread her thighs wider and held his head and he dove deeper and deeper into her cunt with his tongue. It was like electricity when he flicked his tongue against her clitoris, sending her insane.

“Oh god, oh god, oh my fucking god, you’re gonna make me cum again, baby!” She cried out in further pleasure, somehow managing to take a pic of his head between her thighs eating her cunt for her husband, before grabbing his head and pulling in it.

“I’m cumming! I’m fucking cumming! OH GOD, I’M CUMMING!” Melissa moaned loudly in extreme ecstasy and she pulled his face tight into her cunt.

Once again, Melissa shook wildly as she bucked in orgasm, once again screwing up her face with the intoxication of climax. As Joe slowly backed away from her snatch, she pulled him up towards her, then gave him a kiss.

Melissa savored the taste of her pussy juice and his cum that was on his lips and tongue. For a long time, they French-kissed passionately. In fact, her feelings towards him were more than she had ever felt for any of her sexual partners in the past. There was something about Joe that made her love him in a way that was closer to how she loved Randy. Something romantic about the way he cared about her sexual needs and wants.

She also knew that between his slut wife and his hot girlfriend he had in another town, that she needed to do something above and beyond the usual sex to make sex with her memorable, even epic, in his mind. Something that the majority of women wouldn’t do. With that in mind, she made her raunchy suggestion.

“Joe, would you like to fuck me in the ass?” she said simply in a low, sexy voice.

“I’d love to fuck you in the ass, Melissa!” Joe said eagerly.

With that assent, Melissa grabbed the lube from her bag, as well as a small vibrator. Handing the lube to Joe, she flipped over onto her stomach and rose onto all four, sticking her ample ass into the air expectantly. Next, she reached back with her hands and spread her ass cheeks wide for Joe’s lubed-up fingers.

Joe stuck his fingers inside her anus, first one, and then as she loosened up, two. Back and forth, finger fucking her ass until she finally said, “enough”.

Positioning his, now raging hard, cock behind her, he began to work it in. Slowly he pushed his dick into the tight asshole that Melissa continued to spread for him. Fucking his girlfriend, Christine in the ass had been an eye-opener. This time, however, he knew what to expect and was already in heaven as his cock went deep inside her back door between her ample ass cheeks.

“Oh fuck yeah, stud! Fuck my big fat ass with your big cock! Oh, oh, yeah like that, cowboy. Fuck me in the shitter,” Melissa cried out in full dirty slut mode.

Never forgetting her husband, Melissa handed Joe her phone to take pics of his cock in her ass. Joe gladly complied. Interestingly, her husband, Randy, understood exactly how she felt at this moment as he was busy with his own similar sexual escapades.

It felt absolutely amazing and the view was wonderful. It was obvious that Melissa could take an anal pounding and loved it in the ass as much as she loved it in her cunt. As he held her ample waist, pounding his cock in her, her ass cheeks rippled seductively. While he was fucking her, she reached under her big belly with the vibrator and stuck it in her cunt. Joe could feel the vibrations from the toy adding to his penis pleasure.

As Joe emitted guttural caveman-like grunts as he rammed his cock into her ass, Melissa egged him on, “Screw my big fat ass and fill it full of your fucking cum! I love getting fucked in my fat ass, baby! Harder…fuck me harder…oh yeah…like a fucking whore!”

The sound of her fleshy body colliding with his firm, manly one made a loud squishy slapping kind of sound that served as a background to his guttural grunts and her dirty talk. Her whole fleshy body was jiggling now as his cock and her vibrator worked their magic on her.

“Oh god, baby! Oh god, your cock feels so good! I love getting my fat ass fucked by a nice big cock! Cum in my ass, baby…promise me you’ll cum in my big fat ass…please…oh god, you make me feel sooo good!” Melissa cooed.

It was too much. His cock was sliding in and out of her taboo asshole as her body shook like Jello from the impact. Her dirty cries begging him to fuck her fat ass were hot. The feel of the vibrator in close proximity to his dick was intense—all this made him cum. And cum hard he did, arching his head back and thrusting his hard fuck stick in deep, Joe blew his load in squirt after squirt of jizz, filling her ass.

“Fuck, baby…FUCK I’M CUMMING! FUCK YEAH, YOU FAT FUCKING SLUT!” Joe called out; the “fat” part unintentionally.

“That’s it, baby! Cum inside your fat fucking slut! Cum inside of mama’s ass, baby!” Melissa groaned in reply.

The feel of his muscular body jamming his rigid cock deep inside her ass, coupled with the intensity of the vibrator on her clit, sent the beginning waves of orgasm through her body. As she felt his cock throb with each expulsion of his seed inside of her, she first cried out her encouragement to him, then burst into her own song of ecstasy as she shuddered in climax.

“OH FUCK!  MY ASS! I’M CUMMING, OH GOD!!” she belted out.

As the waves of pleasure swept over both of them, they knew this was a fuck to remember. This big-bellied, unlikely hottie had taken Joe to new heights of pleasure, and as for Melissa, if there had ever been better anal sex for her, she couldn’t remember when.

Joe was slow to pull his dick out, not wanting to end the moment. Melissa recovered her wits enough to tell Joe to take a pic of her anus after he pulled out. He did so, getting a nice picture of her gaping hole. Quickly Melissa again reached back and spread her cheeks and ordered him to get a picture of his cum dripping from her anus.

Finally Joe was brave enough to ask the question he had on his mind all night, “Will you send me those pics too?”

“Of course I will! I don’t want you to forget this! I want you to be able to look at us fucking for a long time. I want you to jack off to my pics and tell me about it. I want your wife to find them on your phone and be jealous of me and know that I am the real Hotwife!” Melissa said, smiling.

“She’d fucking shit! She thinks that she is the only one getting sex. But I have news for her!” Joe replied.

As Joe lay beside her substantial body, Melissa had one more thing to say, “Next time, we’ll do this at my house and let Randy join in, okay? I really want him to see me get fucked by you in real life. Besides, I think two men are better than one!”

“You really are a dirty fucking slut, aren’t you, Melissa,” Joe told her in reply.

“Yes, I am a real skank, and you don’t know the half of it. Besides, I think you’d enjoy both me and Randy sucking your dick and us two letting you enjoy any three-way fantasy you can think of,” she told him.

“God, you’re hot!” Joe gasped.

“Yes I am, and don’t you forget it. I told you I was a good lay. And not only that, but I’m going to arrange for you to fuck Gretchen too. I would love to join in on that one as well,” she continued.

This left Joe wondering if she enjoyed bi-lesbian sex as well. It wouldn’t be a surprise—she was one of a kind, even though she was the most unlikely Hotwife he could imagine. Nevertheless, her easy-going, sex is fun, attitude that required no commitment was refreshing. It was just good friends fucking. With Chris, there was a present and future relationship tacitly implied. With Lori, on the surface, it seemed like just fun, but he knew she also desired a relationship with him. Millie and Debbie were a different sorts, and both already had a peculiar relationship with him already. But Melissa—well, Melissa was just pure unadulterated fun in a large, sexy, super-sized package!

Published 
Written by Maturetasty69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments