Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Debbie and Brenda’s Playtime

"Frustrated virgin Debbie Robinson discovers the joys of lesbian sex with her best friend Brenda"

76
8 Comments 8
17.4k Views 17.4k
4.2k words 4.2k words

Author's Notes

"Part 6 of the Robinson Family Sex Chronicles"

Debbie Robinson had begun to realize just how much she wanted to have sex. After all, she was sixteen now, and when she was making out with her boyfriend, Dave, there were some very powerful sexual urges she felt. So powerful that she had found herself rubbing her pussy against Dave’s leg as they kissed until she had an orgasm.

She was a bit ashamed of this, and hoped Dave didn’t know what she was doing—but on the other hand, she also wished that he would make some kind of move on her so they would end up having sex. She didn’t want to be a virgin anymore, but a woman in the full sense of the word. And she wasn’t satisfied with just rubbing her pussy on him in order for her to satisfy that sexual urge. She wanted to feel his cock inside her, and cum with him in her, doing actual intercourse instead of dry humping. It was all so confusing!

In a promising moment, Dave had made a move to feel her tits when they were making out on the couch at her house while her mom was away. Unfortunately, her mom, Ann, had come home unexpectedly and caught them. After Ann had sent Debbie to her room and chewed Dave out, there was little chance that Dave would have the nerve to try that again.

Shortly afterward, Debbie’s mom and dad had a big fight over her mom’s supposed infidelities. In the aftermath, her dad had taken her to visit her grandma in a small town a couple of hours away. Mom had stayed home. All this was to give her parents some time apart and cool their tempers. She had no idea that her mom had fucked her boyfriend while she was away at grandma’s.

While staying with Grandma Millie, Deb had wandered into the spare “junk room” upstairs and was rummaging around through the old clothes and knick-knacks, where she found some dirty magazines hidden there. Her curiosity got the best of her, and she spent the late hours of the evening in the bedroom looking at them, and then masturbating to the sex pics.

After looking at the sex pictures in the porn magazines she had found at Grandma Millie’s house, she now had a very good idea of the spectrum of sex that was possible. And she acted this out by fingering her pussy to orgasm every night. But soon after she arrived back home, she found a real goldmine when she went looking for a missing item in her dad’s garage workshop.

Up on the highest shelf, she saw a locked toolbox. She knew that what she was looking for wasn’t in it, but she was curious as to what it contained. Eventually, she found a small key hanging on a nail that fit the lock. Inside the box was a stash of porn mags and porn videos. At first, she was shocked that her dad had these, but then curiosity overcame her shock and she started leafing through the pages. Deb saw that her dad, Joe, had some very dirty porn mags indeed!

There were lots of pictorial stories showing girls sucking hard male cocks, or having sex in various positions with men. There were pictorials of situations where two or more guys were fucking a girl, and one featured spread showed an orgy involving four couples, all fucking and doing other stuff. There were pictures of girls eating other girls’ pussies and sucking each other’s tits. Even pictures of men’s sperm splattered on women’s faces and boobs. And once again, just like she saw in the magazine at grandma’s house, some pics of a man with his large cock in a skinny girl’s bum.

The girls looked so very hot posing in the photographs as well. Obviously, they had bigger boobs than Debbie, but it made her curious as to how she would look posing like them. She imagined Dave seeing her posed like this and being unable to resist fucking her. The girls looked so sexy.

Later that night, Debbie tried posing in front of her full-length mirror in the same erotic poses, even to the point of laying down on her bed and spreading her pussy while looking in the mirror, in order to gauge just how she measured up. She felt so naughty and like such a slut as she did this. And loved the feeling.

Daringly, Debbie kept one of the magazines and took it to her room, hiding it, hoping her dad wouldn’t notice one missing. That night, after her nude posing session, Debbie fingered her pussy looking at the pics. Unsatisfied she found a hairbrush with a smooth rounded handle that she inserted into her pussy. It felt sort of good fucking herself with it, but it wasn’t quite right. Then she discarded the brush handle for an empty Coke bottle she had left in her room, that was smooth, round and cold, and felt even better in her pussy as she moved it across her little bean of pleasure.

Soon, while looking at a particular photo set, she was fantasizing about getting fucked by the handsome guy who was fucking a blonde girl that looked a lot like her, in the doggy position by a good-looking guy with a big penis. Debbie worked the Coke bottle in and out of her, then used her fingers on her clit to bring her to climax. Soon she had a nice orgasm that made her moan quietly with the pleasure of it all.

Debbie’s pussy was very very tight, and it took some work to fit things in. If she wasn’t careful it would hurt a little. She looked forward to her nightly masturbation sessions, and would switch out the magazines to keep the visual stimulation fresh. It made her feel both older, and like a hot little slut, doing these naughty secret sexual acts.

One night she was curious about why the girls seemed to like anal penetration, so she wet her brush handle and slowly inserted it in her butt hole, relaxing it as she went. With it inserted, Debbie then fingered her clit. It actually felt pretty good. It wasn’t in deep, like the cock in the pics, but it definitely stimulated her in a good way. Pretty soon she had a big orgasm, with the handle in her ass and her fingers working her clit, that put her into a wonderful state of pleasure that lasted long afterward. She felt guilty for all this, especially sticking something up her butt, but didn’t stop doing it. She knew she would do it again, even though it was perverted. But Debbie wanted to find something that was perfect for stimulating both her pussy and her butt hole.

Just a couple of days later, Debbie experienced a watershed moment on her road to her sexual awakening as a woman. Her best friend, Brenda Jones, invited her over to her house for a sleep-over. This was unusual, as she didn’t often invite friends over to her house for something like this. Deb was looking forward to talking to Brenda about sex, because she seemed to know a lot about it.

Nearly seventeen, Brenda had dark blonde hair and boobs that were bigger than Debbie’s. She enjoyed nudity, and wasn’t a bit shy about stripping nude in front of Deb when they undressed in the swimming pool locker room. When they had a sleep-over party Brenda would take her shirt and bra off as they got ready for bedtime and would take her time putting her sleeping top on. She didn’t think being topless around another girl was a big deal. She also wasn’t shy about taking her bikini top off when they suntanned together in the backyard. She always liked to laugh and kid around about the size of their boobies as they matured. All of this made Debbie be less shy about being topless around Brenda.

As mentioned, she seemed to know a lot about sex, and was very blunt when talking about it. She was free and easy-going, and up for most any adventure, although around boys she was quiet and very shy. Which was surprising for a girl so good-looking. But explained why she didn’t have a boyfriend while bubbly Debbie did.

Brenda’s parents were easygoing as well, and very liberal and open when it came to sex. There was some nude art hanging in their house, which surprised Debbie in its overt display. Some of it was very erotic. Brenda’s mom, Cathy Jones, was a very pretty blonde woman, slightly younger than Deb’s mom, who was a lot of fun. She often was dressed rather scantily clad, showing a lot of skin, and often didn’t wear a bra. It didn’t matter to Debbie, it was just something she noticed. She really liked Cathy, and thought she was very pretty with a beautiful sexy body.

Brenda’s dad, Mike, had long hair and was very good-looking as well. When he talked to Debbie, she was almost tongue-tied because of his handsome looks. He was definitely the kind of guy women were attracted to, and Debbie felt those same stirrings when he was around, even though he was her best friend’s dad. He was the kind of older man that a teen girl could dream about having sex…er…well…having as a lover.

Debbie was glad to accept Brenda’s invitation, and they had a fun evening together, playing music and gossiping about the girls and guys they knew. Then the conversation turned to Deb’s relationship with Dave.

After some non-committal remarks by Deb, Brenda cut through the generalities and got right down to the point, in her own blunt way, “Have you and Dave had sex yet?”

Debbie told her, “No we haven’t. He tried to feel up my boobs, but my mom caught us. After that, he hasn’t tried again.”

Brenda persisted in probing into their love life until Debbie admitted that, while they hadn’t had sex, she had made herself have a big orgasm by rubbing her pussy on his leg.

Brenda seemed delighted with all this, “I think you are going to love it when he finally has sex with you. You’ll get that same feeling you get from rubbing your pussy only better!”

Brenda, while not admitting it yet to Debbie, wasn’t a virgin anymore. Since her sixteenth birthday, a few months ago, she had been sexually “initiated” by none other than both her parents. And she had really enjoyed it. Her family was very open and sexual, and Brenda had known about, and looked forward to this coming-of-age event with her mom and dad. But this was a very taboo secret that she kept to herself.

Debbie then shyly admitted to Brenda that she had found some dirty magazines, and had been masturbating to the dirty pics they contained.

Brenda laughed it off, telling her that she masturbated too, “I love to make myself cum when I’m in the mood. Sometimes I even do it when I take a bath. Mom says it's healthy for a girl to masturbate. I do it all the time.”

Then Brenda told Debbie that her mom kept some dildos and other sex toys in a drawer and that sometimes she snuck one of them out and used it to masturbate.

This idea turned Debbie on, and she asked, “Can you sneak and get one? I’d like to see what they look like.”

Brenda smiled conspiratorially, left for a minute, and soon returned with a rubbery item that looked just like a cock and balls.

“Wow, Bren, that looks just like the real thing doesn’t it?” Debbie exclaimed.

“Do you want to try it out?” Brenda offered.

Debbie said she’d love to see what it felt like, and slid off her panties. She felt comfortable being nude with her best friend at this point. Both girls only were wearing their bedtime tee-shirts and panties at the moment anyway. Brenda also happened to have some K-Y Gel on hand, and lubed things up.

“Play with your pussy first and get it all wet, then stick it in you,” Brenda advised, “just use it like a guy would use his peter.”

Deb started fingering her twat through her blonde pussy hair, as Brenda removed her panties and started doing the same to her pussy.

Both girls remarked to each other about how good their fingering felt. However, Debbie was surprised to see that Brenda’s pussy was shaved completely bald!

EseniaBurit
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EseniaBurit

“You shave your pussy?” asked Debbie, further remarking, “I saw that in the dirty magazines, but thought it was just the porn models that did it. I know my mom doesn’t shave hers.”

“Oh no,” Brenda answered, “everybody is doing it. Guys like a girl with a shaved pussy better. I bet Dave would love it if you shaved yours. If you want to, we can shave yours later.”

Brenda gave some more advice about the dildo, “I think you’ll like how it feels with that cock thing in you. Pretend it's Dave’s cock. It may hurt at first, and if you still have your hymen it will break it.”

Actually, Debbie didn’t have an intact hymen due to sports. So that was one less thing.

Deb slid the latex cock into her cunt slowly, letting it part her pussy lips and stretch her out. It both hurt a little and felt good at the same time. Finally, she had it all in and started working it in and out. It went in deeper than anything she had tried before and definitely was fatter than the brush handle or Coke bottleneck. She learned to work it so that it rubbed her clit, and quickly she was experiencing real sexual pleasure that beat anything she had done in the past.

For some reason, Debbie pictured Cathy using this toy on her pussy—that pretty mid-thirties blonde mom sliding it in and out of her, just like Debbie was doing now. The thought was both taboo and erotic. Brenda’s mom must really love sex to have toys like this!

“Oh this feels so good. Kind of like Dave is screwing me…this is the best yet Brenda,” she burst out.

Brenda snuggled sideways against Debbie’s body and remarked, “I know! It feels so good, doesn’t it? Just imagine Dave sucking your boobs at the same time as his cock goes in and out of your pussy.”

Deb let out an “mmmm” and her hand went under her shirt to her nipple.

“Let me show you how it feels,” Brenda told her. And with that, she took off her shirt and removed Debbie’s as well, then started to suck one of Deb’s nipples while playing with the other.

Debbie was surprised at Brenda for doing something sexual to her, but she was so horny and it felt so good, that she let her do it. At first, in her mind, she pretended that Brenda was Davy. But soon that fiction vanished, and Debbie began to enjoy Brenda’s mouth and hands on her nipples and boobs for what it was, as Brenda skillfully stimulated them.

Brenda was enjoying the small firm breasts and little hard nipples of Debbie as she fingered her own twat. She loved Debbie’s pretty teen body that was so much like hers. And she loved making her best friend feel good. It was such a turn-on to be making love to a person she really cared about. She wanted to kiss her, but wasn’t sure if Debbie was ready for that yet. But she knew that she was.

Her mom had started her sexual lessons by this exact type of sexual relations. She had just never done it with another teen girl before, and was really enjoying this. And enjoying being the teacher for a change. For some odd reason, it seemed more taboo with a stranger like Debbie than with her mom.

It wasn’t long before Debbie was in a sexual frenzy, sliding the dildo in and out of her pussy, breathing hard, and moaning while Brenda sucked her titties, alternating between both. With a loud, “Oh oh oh ohohohoh!” Debbie soon exploded in an orgasm.

For her part, Brenda was glad to help her friend achieve this, especially when Deb had such an enjoyable body.

As Debbie lay back on the bed in afterglow, Brenda took the dildo from her and inserted it into her own pussy. She ran it in and out, rubbing her clit with it, working on her own sexual pleasure.

After she recovered, Debbie snuggled against Brenda and then began to kiss her tits.

“How does that feel Bren?” Debbie inquired.

“Oh god Deb, that feels so good! Mmm…suck my nipples, please. Mmmm, just like that,” Brenda further instructed Debbie, “I love your kisses, Deb. Pretend you’re my boyfriend and kiss me while you play with my nipples.”

Brenda had nice tits, bigger than Debbie’s. Debbie was enjoying sucking on one just the way she liked it herself when Brenda sucked hers.  She was rewarded to hear Brenda moan, then tell her to kiss her. Debbie had been wanting to kiss her all along, and Brenda’s flimsy rationale was more than enough to justify this lesbian action in her mind.

Debbie moved her kisses tenderly up Brenda’s body, lingering at her shoulders, then her neck. Finally, she kissed Brenda’s soft sensual lips as her fingers and thumb played with Brenda’s pink nipples. Brenda kissed her fiercely back, and soon they were lost with their tongues together in each other’s mouths, with all the previous make-believe ruse gone, lost in passion towards each other.

Somehow, their passionate kissing was such an intimate act of love between them. The proof of their genuine sexual hunger and attraction to each other. And it wasn’t just kissing, it was kissing with their naked bodies and warm skin fully touching each other their entire length, as if they couldn’t get enough of each other’s bodies. It was an amazing feeling of sexual oneness between the two of them.

Brenda had pulled the dildo out and was now caressing Debbie’s breast and ass, while Deb instinctively began to finger Brenda’s swollen clit to orgasm. It was a wonderful moment as their sexual tension built between them, heightened when Brenda began to, distractedly, finger Debbie’s clit as well. Neither wanted this moment to end.

But quickly Brenda began to moan loudly, while Debbie, seeing the signs, switched her mouth to Brenda’s nipple and worked her clit harder with her finger. Finally, Brenda reached a sexual crescendo that convulsed her body as she orgasmed, whispering out, “Mmmm…mmm…mmm…Deb, I love you! Aaahhh!”

Afterward, they lay in each other’s arms, enjoying each other’s naked bodies against their own. Both talked about how good it felt and how much they cared for each other. As they felt their sexual needs build again, Brenda offered to eat Deb’s pussy. Deb had already seen this in dirty pics, and asked what it was like, somehow sensing that Bren knew all about it.

“It’s the best Debbie! It feels so good! I guarantee you’ll love it and it will make you cum so hard,” was Brenda’s answer.

Debbie quickly agreed, all the while wondering how Brenda knew about all this. Deb spread her legs a bit for her friend, her pussy still wet and dripping. Brenda assumed the position and put her face into her friend’s pussy, taking a moment to smell the aroma from Deb’s pussy juice. Then she began to use her tongue on Debbie, working her clit expertly just like her mom had taught her. Brenda desperately wanted to make Deb cum. To show her how much she cared.

Deb was startled at how good this felt. She knew it was something she had wanted Dave to do to her, but she loved that it was happening now, with Brenda, just as an experiment to see what it felt like. At least that was what she tried to tell herself, only half believing it to be true. Brenda’s tongue felt so good, turning her pussy into fire. She was relentless in her tongue work, and also reached a hand up to caress and knead Deb’s tit and nipple.

Having Brenda make love to her was so amazing, and it felt so good and so right. Who was she kidding? She loved this moment because she was loving sex with another girl, and the strong feelings it gave both of them. It had nothing to do with pretending it was Dave.

It didn’t take long before Debbie was encouraging her vocally, and a bit loudly, “Oh Bren, that feels so good! I love how you make me feel so good…oh my god I love your tongue…Bren! Bren! I’m cumming Bren…oh oh ohohoh OOOHHH!”

With her body on fire from Brenda’s tongue, Debbie had a huge orgasm, grabbing Brenda’s head and pulling it in tight to her pussy, as her body shook with pleasure of such magnitude that it left her breathless.

Then it was Brenda’s turn to have her pussy licked. Putting her mouth on a girl’s pussy for the first time, Deb tasted Bren’s pussy juice, coming from her delicate pink cunt hole. Her love juice was strange, but erotic tasting. Working her mouth and tongue over Brenda’s engorged pussy lips and slit, she eventually spread Brenda enough with her hand to see her clit, and then, finding her love nub, worked her clit with her tongue like Bren had done to her.

Sure enough, in just moments Brenda was moaning and cooing endearments, “Oh Deb, you are doing it just perfect. I love the way you lick my pussy. Mmmm…give it to me girl…mmm…oh god, oh god yes! Oh my god, I love you!”

Before long, Brenda was cumming with small orgasms, but still, Deb kept up the clitoral stimulation, sensing intuitively that Brenda wasn’t done. And soon she was rewarded by giving Brenda a huge orgasm, one that covered Deb’s face with her squirting pussy juice as Bren cried out incoherently in pleasure.

When she was done, Debbie snuggled up against Brenda’s naked body in a marvelous afterglow. They kissed some more. Very tender kisses. Brenda could taste her own juice on Debbie’s lips and mouth, and that made it more erotic. It had been an amazing experience. Brenda knew that she had a special relationship with Deb now, and was looking forward to more sex with her. Sex like this with her mom felt good, but with Debbie it was special.

As for Debbie, while she still was mostly interested in fucking boys, this experience was both amazing and very informative. She was surprised how much she liked having sex with another girl. It was so perfect! Bren knew just what to do with her, and they had real feelings for each other, which was so special. At first, it might have been “just pretending” Brenda was a guy, but deep down she knew the truth. And that truth was that she liked doing it with another girl. And would do it again. Especially with Brenda, with whom she felt a real, and very surprising, sexual attraction.

And it was so much easier to have sex with Brenda than it was with Dave. No one would guess that their innocent time spent together could possibly be sexual in nature. It was such a wonderful secret! And nobody would ever suspect that they had sex with each other!

That is, no one would suspect but Brenda’s mom, Cathy, who just happened to pass by her daughter’s door as Deb was saying, “…I love your tongue…Bren! Bren! I’m cumming Bren…oh oh…,” rather loudly, and had stopped to listen. But Cathy, who enjoyed lesbian experiences with her own friends, besides with her daughter, just smiled, knowing her daughter was following her footsteps.

But that Debbie Robinson, mmm… she would be a nice, sweet, pretty young thing to share a bed with. Perhaps with both her and Bren. Cathy would have to come up with a plan to make this happen. It shouldn’t be too hard to do.

And with that, the night ended. Debbie and Brenda were nude in bed together thinking their own happy thoughts. And with Cathy Jones noticing a dildo was missing as she went to her special drawer to pick out a vibrator. She smiled a wicked grin, knowing that her daughter and Debbie were enjoying it, then she picked out a toy to use on herself as she envisioned a certain nubile sixteen-year-old blonde named Debbie making love with her.

Published 
Written by Maturetasty69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments