Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Neighbours - Chapter 11

"Things are taken to a new level, once Chris's wife meets Liam, and Liam's wife as well."

52
3 Comments 3
5.3k Views 5.3k
2.9k words 2.9k words

Liam, no doubt knowing just when we would be arriving thanks to the cameras, was out in front of his house and ready to welcome us. I saw in his smile a teasing knowledge of the torment he had given me just moments ago. 

Everything was set up out back, he told us, so rather than go through the house, he ushered us back via a nicely landscaped path between the houses. He adopted a very friendly and congenial attitude towards us, and with Cheryl in particular. I noticed he placed his hand on her waist to help guide her towards the path. I felt the plug inside me with every step.

Seeing this happen right in front of me gave me a flood of confusing emotions. Had he not taunted me with his supposed intentions, I would likely not have read anything into such a simple gesture. He had told me, however, and this was also happening the day after he’d used his power over me to effectively deny me sex with her. 

Their backyard was everything that we were planning ours to be one day. There was a large raised deck off the back of the house with steps that came down to a spacious area of interlocking stone paving, all surrounded by lush and varied planting. 

“Oh, what a great yard you have,” Cheryl exclaimed. 

“Thank you. We really enjoy spending time out here when the weather allows,” Liam replied. “Your yard has a lot of potential, as I recall.”

“Oh yes, doing some more work back there is on our list,” Cheryl replied. “We think that we want to finish the basement too, and that may have to come first.”

“Really? Well, I don’t want to impose, or to put you in any awkward position, but I run a small construction company, we happen to do a lot of interior renovations. At the very least, I could have a look sometime and let you know what you might be in for.”

Perhaps I was imagining it, but I felt Liam’s eyes on me as he had said “awkward position.”

“Oh, that’s incredible, and so generous of you. Of course, you will simply have to come by and have a look,” Cheryl said. 

“Great, I’d be happy to. I’ll set up with Chris this week then. Am I right in thinking that you work from home?” 

“Yes, that’s right. I do some writing, some consulting, and it’s given me a lot of flexibility, so all I need is my home office and I can work from anywhere.”

He smiled, looking right at me.

“It’s nice to be your own boss, isn't it? To be in charge.” 

I had to pause and gather myself, as I was sure my voice would break.

“Yes, it certainly has its advantages.” I was certain my face was beet red. I had never felt less in charge. 

Suddenly there was a voice from the open door at the back of their house. 

“All husbands think they are in charge.”

It had to be Liam’s wife. She stood there for a moment, as though giving us all a chance to take in her entrance. She was stunning. She had auburn hair with blond highlights that were either natural or very expensively done, and her hair flowed over her shoulders. Her body had sensuous curves that I worked hard not to let my eyes linger on. Despite the supposed casual nature of our get-together, she was also dressed impeccably. Her skirt, barely reaching down to her knees, clung to her, and revealed shimmering stockings covering her legs.

“Hello, all. I’m Lydia – Liam’s obviously better half. I’m so glad to meet you both and to welcome you to the street!”

I rose to my feet to greet her but then became suddenly very nervous that looking at her, combined with Liam’s teasing, the plug, and the ribbon around me, would make my arousal obvious. If she noticed, she didn’t let on, and so I thankfully just let the introductions continue. 

Despite everything going on in my mind, it really was a fun afternoon. I hadn’t had much chance to have any normal interaction with Liam, but in this environment, he was charming and friendly and generous. We chatted as if we were just a couple of men getting to know each other. Lydia was similarly friendly and congenial, and I could tell already that she and Cheryl were hitting it off. 

Cheryl was obviously enjoying them both. They were fun and her laugh rang out often. I saw flirting in some of Liam’s words, but she clearly didn’t mind. I couldn’t blame her. Liam was handsome and confident, and he made you feel like he was focussed entirely on you when he spoke to you. 

“Well,” Liam announced. “I’d better get things started with the grille, or we’ll end up just drinking all night. First though, I’d better get a few more bottles of wine. Chris, do you mind coming along and helping me to carry some up?”

“Of course,” I said, feeling my heart pound as I rose to my feet. 

As soon as we crossed the threshold, I felt him bring the plug to life. I stumbled as it began to hum inside me, but then caught myself. 

“The wine cellar is downstairs,” he said, leading the way. 

What I saw of the main floor of their house was well styled and well appointed. It felt a step above our home in the same way their yard did. They could exist on the same street, but you could see the effort and money in it. 

Their basement was well lit and well finished as well. Such pedestrian functions as laundry rooms and furnace rooms were hidden behind doors. He led me into a large sitting room. There were four comfortable-looking lounge chairs, alone with a full wall of shelves filled with wine bottles. 

He sat in one of the chairs and looked at me intently. He reached into his pocket where the plug’s control must have been, and shut it off for the moment. 

“Strip,” he ordered. “Quickly.”

My heartbeat seemed to pound out seconds passing as I got out of my clothes as quickly as I could, until I was wearing just the ribbon and the plug. I was very aware that Cheryl was just outside, and that we were supposed to be returning soon.

“Step your feet about shoulder width apart. Place your hands behind your head, with your elbows out to the side.”

I adjusted my posture and stance as he instructed. 

“This pose is called ‘inspection.’ I will expect you to remember it, and to take this position when instructed. 

“Yes, Master,” I replied.

“Your little sissy clit looks good with a ribbon tied around it. Very feminine, and very submissive. Do you like decorating yourself for your Master?”

“Yes, I do, Master.”

“That is not how I taught you to refer to yourself, nor how to answer questions your Master asks you. Try again.”

I blushed warmly.

“Yes, Master. Sissy Crissy likes to decorate herself for Master,” I said. The words tormented me as I said them. 

“Do you like to feel the presence and surprise of the plug inside you as well?”

“Yes, Master. Sissy Crissy likes to feel the plug so tight and full inside her, knowing that Master can tease her with it whenever he wants to.”

“Tell me again that you’re a good little sissy who likes to be plugged and decorated for me.”

He was smiling wide, clearly enjoying himself, and pointing his phone camera at me. 

“Sissy Crissy is a good little sissy, who likes to be plugged and decorated for Master,” I stated. 

“Louder,” he said.

I repeated every word, louder, and I started to get worried about how far my voice would carry.

“One more time, and louder,” he insisted.

Once again, I recited the humiliating words, feeling my voice seem to echo all around me.

“Good sissy,” he said, and I felt a confusing rush of pleasure at his approval. 

He turned on the plug again, and I felt it rumble and hum inside me, as strongly as it ever had. My bound cock started to react, stiffening and tingling. 

LizzWillse
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LizzWillse

“Your wife is very pretty, sissy. She is very clearly more woman than you deserve. I mean, look at you. You’re naked and decorated for a man, standing there, with your sissy clit leaking and twitching. It hasn’t even been a full week since you’ve last spilled your little cummies, and you’re already leaking like a broken faucet.”

My face burned with humiliation, feeling the truth of it. I was hard, with the ribbon’s tightness acting like an improvised cock ring, and there was a glistening line of precum dangling from my glistening cock head.

“Do you remember Ashley, the girl from the adult toy store, sissy?” he asked.

“Yes, Master. Sissy Crissy remembers her.”

“Did you find her pretty?” he asked.

“Yes, Master. Sissy Crissy thought she was very pretty.”

It was humiliating to have to refer to myself this way.

“She was amused by you – or perhaps it is more accurate to say that she was amused by your situation. She just turned nineteen, but she’s been involved in kinky play for quite some time already. So even she is too much of a woman for you. She did like having you in the store as a model, though. She liked how you helped her make sales. I think we will have to help her out that way again. First, after looking at you, I think we’re going to have to get you a bit more fit. I’m going to be putting you on a diet and exercise program, along with some helpful vitamins and supplements. Soon you should look much better in the kinds of lingerie and outfits that they sell over there.”

He moved around, just looking at me from all ankles.

“Now, lower your arms and cross your wrists behind your back. Make sure your back is straight, and your shoulders are back.

I obeyed, nervous he was going to cuff me, but he just kept slowly curling around me.

“This position is called ‘wait.’ Another one for you to remember. There will be more, but this will do for now. Hold that position while I pick out some wine.”

I held as still as I could, while he took his time selecting four bottles, seeming to agonise over every choice. 

“You may re-dress now.”

I pulled my clothes back on, noticing that he left the plug humming inside me. My erection strained in my underwear. He handed me two of the four bottles and he led the way back upstairs without a word. It wasn’t until we reached the sliding glass doors that the plug was silenced, allowing me to breathe a sigh of relief. 

He paused, looking out at Cheryl and Lydia, laughing and chatting. If they had been thinking about our absence at all, it didn’t show.

“Have you ever fucked your wife in the ass, sissy?”

“No, Master,” I answered meekly. “Sissy Crissy has never fucked Cheryl in the ass.”

“Oh that is good,” he said. “I’m going to enjoy having her in a way you never have.”

I didn’t have time to react before he opened the door and led us out.

“Have no fear. We have more wine,” he announced to their laughter.

He laughed and joked and opened a bottle, refilling everyone’s glasses before heading over to fire up the grille. He and I stood near the grille as he cooked, but close enough that we could remain part of the ongoing and flowing conversation. 

“By the way, Chris,” Cheryl announced. “Lydia and I have decided that Liam’s first renovation project for us is going to be to install a gate in the fence between our yards. That way we can visit more often. While you were fetching our drinks, we made an executive decision that we are going to be best friends.”

“Well then, that’s settled,” Liam replied. “Like any good husband, I’m quite sure Chris has learned how to follow orders. Haven’t you?”

His smirking smile made my knees weak.

“I certainly have,” I said. I smiled, trying to make it look like it was all just part of the joking fun. 

Once the food was done, everything was arranged on a table and we each made up plates for ourselves, buffet style. Everything was delicious, from the burgers to the grilled chicken breasts all the way through to pasta salads. 

“So,” Cheryl turned to me and spoke, “you never told me about their basement.”

I nearly dropped my plate. 

“Wh. what do you mean” I stammered.

“What’s it like? If Liam might do the work for our house, did you like what you saw down there?”

My heart started again.

“Oh yes, it’s incredible. Really well done. I think I’ve lived in places that weren’t as nice as their basement.”

Liam had overheard.

“You haven’t even seen it all yet. I’ve got a bit of a cigar lounge down there, and it’s spacious enough that I use it for my regular poker game.”

“You host a poker game?” Cheryl asked with some enthusiasm.

“Oh yes, most every week,” Liam answered. “Why? Do you play? There is always room for one more.”

“No, I don’t, but Chris used to. I’m sure he’d love to play… if you weren’t just inviting me because I’m a girl.”

He laughed. 

“While it is certainly true that your presence would class up our game, I’d be more than happy to have Chris join us. The more the merrier, assuming he’s not a shark or a hustler.”

“Hardly,” I offered. “It’s been quite a long time since I’ve played.” 

I had to admit, the normal part of me quite enjoyed the idea of being around a table with a few guys, playing cards and laughing and enjoying each other’s company. It was such a strange evening, spending time with Liam and his wife and Cheryl all together. It was impossible for me to forget my predicament and even if I did for a moment, I would be reminded with every movement that reminded me of the ribbon or the plug. 

At the same time, however, we were just laughing and talking and enjoying each other’s company as people. Being around Cheryl and Lydia required a kind of discretion that allowed and even forced me to interact with Liam as a friend and neighbour. As a man. It felt nice too, just having something like a male friend. Freelance work from home was flexible, but it was far from social. I found myself looking forward to the kind of companionship or friendship that the setting of a poker night would allow.

Their conversation and laughter lasted well after sunset, and after the exterior lights were turned on and candles were lit. As evening turned into night, Cheryl finally announced that they should be going. There was polite joking about how we had not at all overstayed our welcome, but it was late, and I knew that Cheryl would be looking to fall into bed very soon, especially after all the wine she’d consumed. 

Liam pulled me close as we said our good nights. 

“You may remove the plug and the ribbon once you get home. I think Cheryl is tipsy enough that it shouldn't be an issue, but for the record, no sex for you tonight.”

I sighed, but nodded my acceptance of his decision. 

Alone in our home, Cheryl gushed about what a good time she’d had and laughed about how silly and tipsy she felt. I helped her into her pyjamas and into bed and told her I’d be joining her soon. 

I went back downstairs, shut myself into my office, and removed the ribbon and plug. I tucked the ribbon away and then cleaned the plug and set it to recharge. By the time I was back upstairs, Cheryl was sound asleep and snoring softly the way she did when she was a little drunk. 

My mind was racing, thinking of all that seemed to have been set in motion. Perhaps the biggest of all was that a shared friendship between us as couples was already being set in motion. I liked Lydia, and now it seemed I was destined to be sneaking around on her too.  It took a while for me to fall asleep, but when I did it was the image of myself posed and on display in his basement that lingered the longest with me.

Published 
Written by sissycrissy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments