Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Neighbours - Chapter 60

"Crissy's return home is celebrated"

50
6 Comments 6
1.6k Views 1.6k
2.8k words 2.8k words

I ached, kneeling there, working to please and pleasure the fake cock while just above me I could feel and hear and smell the evidence of her pleasure. I was just the entertainment for her at that moment. As I was her floor show, it was also clear that I could not stop performing, and so I kept sucking and licking and servicing the toy, dressed like a cheap slut kneeling on the floor. 

My plugged ass teased me. I still felt the ache of how near orgasm I’d been taken before being denied. I felt the humiliation of knowing how I must have looked at that moment. Having seen so many photos of myself serving, I was getting a much more clear idea of those things. 

It was humiliating and embarrassing and, because I knew in my heart it amused and aroused her, it was turning me on too, but only enough to arouse me to the point of increased frustration.

She took her time and I listened to the sounds her wet fingers made as I sucked and slurped and drooled. On her own schedule, she brought herself to what sounded like a very loud and satisfying orgasm. 

“That’s enough,” she said in a weak voice as she recovered, “but leave the cock in your mouth.”

I knelt there longer, waiting, with the obscene toy dangling from between my lips. I knew she was close to ready when I heard the click of the camera once more. 

“You are an entertaining cocksucker, Christopher. It seems like your Master has taught you a few things about pleasing men. You must make him and his friends very happy,” she mused.

“Thank you, Mistress,” I tried to say, slurring and slurping my words around the toy.

I knew it was strange to hear those words as a compliment, but I knew that I did, along with her teasing intent. Judging from the sounds of her footsteps, she stood and moved away for a moment and then returned to me. 

I felt her hands on me then, lifting away the blindfold. Even in the relatively dim light of her dungeon it took my eyes a moment or two to adjust. Mistress Charlotta was seated in front of me on a padded metal chair. She was wrapped in a fuzzy red robe which covered her body and looked quite comfortable while still giving an entrancing view of her stocking-clad legs. 

She leaned forward, reaching towards me, until she pulled the dildo from my mouth. I slurped up the drool from my lips, noting that they felt a bit swollen and used. 

“Stand up, Christopher, and you will see that there is a full length mirror just over there on the wall.”

I got myself up onto my feet and turned, finding the mirror. 

“Go, have a look at yourself,” she instructed. 

I took a few steps over, meeting my reflection in the mirror. The clothes she had chosen, especially the corset, were truly working with whatever the hormones were doing to me. The bra was artificially full, to be sure, but there was certainly something more feminine in the way I looked now. The clothes and the smeared lipstick made it just that bit more visible than it was in my normal clothing. 

Now that Mistress had removed her boots, she was nearly silent as she approached me from behind. I noticed the lost inches in her height as she came in close, seeing her peeking just over my shoulder in the mirror.  

“It is interesting, the choices your Master has made. He owns your body, and he clearly owns your heart too. I have a feeling he could do whatever he wants with you.”

“Yes, Mistress. I think so too.”

“I remember what you said. About what you would give up for him. That wasn’t just something you said in the throes of passion. It was the truth, wasn’t it?”

“Yes, Mistress, I think it was too.”

“You would give your marriage to him.”

“Sometimes, Mistress, I think I may have already done so.”

“He could just tease you. He could just use you. I look at you and I see so much more. He is changing you. He is remaking you. He is making you pretty. He is making you into his own creation. I hope you can feel that.”

I looked at her, and at myself, and I couldn’t find the words to respond. 

“I know your wife sent you here, but remember that she sent you here so that you could find out what you needed. Maybe she thought that you needed to be tied up. Maybe she thought that you needed to be pegged. Maybe she thought that you needed to be teased and tormented, or to be the plaything of a beautiful woman. You got to try all those things today, but you also got to share the truth with me.”

“Yes, Mistress. Thank you, Mistress.”

“I can’t wait to see what uses he has planned for you, Christopher.”

I blushed.

“I’m sort of curious about that too, Mistress.”

“I suppose, dear Christopher, we should get you prepared to return to the world, as our time here in this sanctuary is nearly up. Is there anything you can think of that you might yet wish to feel here, in my presence, dressed as pretty as you are?”

I gave it some true thought. 

“I don’t think so, Mistress. You have been truly incredible, but I suppose what I’m thinking of isn’t quite possible.”

“Tell me,” she said.

“I… I wish I could have Master’s cock,” I admitted. 

As the words crossed my lips, I felt the hunger for it even more powerfully.

A door in the middle of a wall of shelves opened. If I had seen the door before, I would have dismissed it as a closet or something. Instead, from the darkness behind it, Liam entered the dungeon.

“Master?” I said in shock.

“It is a small world, Crissy. You and your wife are still new in town, so of course when Cheryl was looking for the perfect Dominatrix for you, she asked Lydia for advice. Lydia was thoughtful enough to suggest my good friend Charlotta.”

I felt close to tears. It was so much to take in. He seemed to be everywhere, and there was no limit to his reach or control. I knew in my heart that he had been there the entire time and had seen and heard everything. I felt like I should feel terrified or angry or anything else than what I did feel. All I felt was desire and all I wanted was him, my Master, and his cock in my mouth. 

Without making a choice to, I slid down to my knees and crawled to him. My hands walked up his legs and my fingers started opening his pants. 

“May Crissy suck your cock please Master?” I panted. 

“You may, Crissy. Show Charlotta that you can do an even better job than you did on her dildo.”

I devoured him. I had his cock out in no time at all, and I began kissing it and caressing it and worshipping it. I felt like I had been starved of that feeling. 

I was distantly aware of Mistress nearby, watching and taking photos. I was dimly aware of the room around us. All I really saw and felt was the warmth and stiffness of Master’s cock. My hands stroked my lips pursed and my tongue swirled around him. I took in the taste of him and the feel of him and the size of him, slowly enveloping him more deeply onto my tongue and into my mouth and then my throat. My head bobbed up and down and I was gasping for air, but all I wanted was him.

I lost track of time, devouring him. I knew I was drooling around his full shaft. I knew my hands were tight around him, pumping, as my mouth tried to take in all that I could. I could hear his moans of satisfaction and those only fed me more. 

I wanted him to cum so badly as I wanted to please him, but as I felt him starting to crest, I felt a pang of regret that the feelings of him in my mouth might soon be over. I didn’t slow down my devoted service and lusty worship. I just kept stroking and squeezing and sucking. 

MalibuXMiley
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MalibuXMiley

I knew the way his breathing changed. I recognised the way his muscles started to tense. I heard the change in the sound of his moans and grunts and then there was the tightening of his balls and the last tensing, before he came. His warm, wonderful cum started spurting, hitting the back of my throat, then over my tongue and filling up my cheeks. I stroked and suckled and milked out every drop. 

It took me a few moments to accept the finality of his last spurt. I swallowed it down and then took to licking him clean and sucking hard, as though I might be able to pull one more drop from the depth of him. He tapped on my head and I released, sliding back.

I looked up at him with glazed eyes.

“Thank you, Master,” I panted. 

“You are welcome, Crissy. Now, you have someone else to thank too, don’t you?”

I turned my head and saw a smiling Mistress Charlotta hovering nearby.

“Thank you, Mistress. Crissy is so thankful for what you have done with her.”

“You are welcome… and is it Crissy now?” she smiled

“Yes, Mistress. Master named me Crissy, when he took me.”

“It is a very pretty name,” she said.

“Thank you, Mistress.”

“Crissy, you may now remove those pretty clothes and put back on what you came in,” Liam instructed. “It’s time for us to go home.”

“Yes, Master,” I replied. 

The idea of home made me nervous. As I stripped out of my pretty things, I wondered what I was going to tell Cheryl. She had arranged all this, or at least thought that she did, so she was going to want some kind of report. I didn’t know if she was going to be reluctant to hear details, but this was too big and too anticipated of a milestone to let pass. My clothes felt rough and heavy and ugly as I put them back on. It wasn’t until I was pulling my pants back on that I consciously remembered the plug.

“Oh,” I said and paused, about to remove them once more so I could take it out. 

“No,” said Liam. “Leave it in. You deserve to feel fucked as long as you can.”

“Thank you, Master,” I answered.

We left the dungeon space together after I had thanked Mistress Charlotta a few more times and shared a sweet hug. 

“I’m glad that we could have this time together, Crissy,” she said, with pointed accentuation on the name. “I hope I see you again sometime.”

“I’m sure you will,” said Liam, answering for me.

As we walked out I remembered that I had driven myself here, and I felt sorry that we would have to part already. Liam read my expression and just laughed.

“Don’t worry, I’ll be right behind you the whole drive home.”

I kept checking as I drove and it was oddly reassuring to keep seeing his truck in the rearview mirror. I felt him close, just like the plug made me feel. The feeling of panic came back, however, as I approached my house and saw Cheryl’s car already in the driveway. It seemed like there was going to be no avoiding that moment. 

I steeled myself as I got out of the car, putting together as much of the truth as I could say, when I noticed that Liam, upon parking his truck, was heading for me and not his own front door. I looked up at him with wide, questioning eyes and he just smiled at me and smacked my ass, making me feel the plug with fresh awareness.

“I’ve had such a good day, Crissy, that I’ve decided to celebrate by fucking your wife again. You did just say something today about giving her to me, didn’t you?”

I blushed and felt like I would faint.

“Yes Master, I did,” I whispered. 

“Excellent,” he said, and he pushed open the front door.

Cheryl was standing right there in the hall, as though she was waiting for my return. I saw the look of surprise on her face as she saw Liam first, and then me coming in behind him.

“Look who I met in the driveway,” he announced gregariously. “I hope I’m not intruding, but your husband said something about a Friday night barbeque?”

“What do you say?” I asked, trying to improvise. “Sounds like a good way to end off the week?”

Cheryl, to her credit, put on a smile in an instant. 

“Of course,” she said. “Will your lovely wife be joining us as well?”

“I’m sure she will, just as soon as she gets home.”

“Excellent. Well, would you like a drink?”

“That sounds perfect. I really hope I’m not intruding,” Liam said.

“Not at all,” replied Cheryl immediately. “Why don’t you head out back, and I’ll send Chris right after you with the drinks. Beer okay?”

“Perfect,” he said with a wide smile, then made his way through the house to the back door.

Once we were alone, Cheryl slid up to me, kissed me on the cheek, and spoke in a low whisper.

“Hi honey. How was it? I mean, was it good? You can tell me more later, I guess, but did you have fun?”

“Yes, yes it was good. It was exciting and strange and fun and weird all at once,” I said, matching her whispered volume.

“Well I can’t wait to hear as much as you want to tell me,” she said. “I can’t believe this timing.”

“Yes, I know. He was right there, pulling in at the same time as me. You don’t mind really though, right?”

“No, I don't mind. I like them, and it’s Friday, right?”

“Right. It’s Friday.”

I grabbed three bottles of beer and led Cheryl out back. Once they were seated and settled, I made a move back to the house.

“I’ll just have a look in the fridge. I’m pretty sure there are some burgers and chicken breasts I can throw on the grille,” I said, but immediately Liam stopped me.

“Oh, that can wait, at least until Lydia gets here. Sit down, relax. I’m sure even you work-from-home folks could use some relaxation at the end of a long week,” he said.

His eyes tracked me as I complied and sank down into a chair, feeling the pressure of the plug. I did my best to keep the sensations from radiating through my facial expression. We made small talk, talking about our week and work, and Cheryl explained a bit more of what her days were like to Liam, who was as charming as ever. Even as teased as I was, I was beginning to relax and enjoy the moment and the company. 

Lydia arrived, though we heard her voice first, over the fence. She was laughing, looking over the three of us, once she found her way to us.

“Oh look at you all, probably half in the bag already before I can even get started,” she said.

I rose immediately to get her a drink, and I offered her a seat.

“Not yet… if you’re going to cook back here, then I have to give you some steaks that I got ready earlier,” she said.

“Oh yes, I forgot about those,” Liam replied. “I was looking forward to that. That’s too much to carry over isn’t it?”

He asked her, but his eyes drifted to me right after.

“I’ll help. We’ll be set up in no time,” I said, jumping up to my feet.

“Sounds perfect. Thanks so much. I’ll be sure to take care of things over here until you return,” he laughed, taking another sip of his beer.

Lydia and I walked together, through the gate and towards their house and kitchen, but as soon as we were out of sight, my phone buzzed with a text. 

“Take your time, Crissy. I’m about to fill your pretty wife’s ass,” it said.

“Let me guess,” Lydia said, reading my face. “We’re not in a hurry?”

I nodded, too humiliated to say the words. Lydia just laughed.

Published 
Written by sissycrissy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments