Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Neighbours - Chapter 3

"Chris is still reeling from what he's done, but his journey is only beggining as his new Master probes deeper into his life."

81
8 Comments 8
8.0k Views 8.0k
2.3k words 2.3k words

I spent the rest of the morning in a kind of shock, with the timing of the required photos giving a rhythm to my mental torment. It wasn’t lost on me that he had me texting him the photos using my own phone number, rather than the anonymous email address I’d used for my kinky explorations. He already had my walls crumbling down for him. 

Once my time was complete, I got myself dressed again and I put the wedding photo back up on the mantle. I looked over the room, still picturing him there, watching me, while I knelt and stroked. 

It was all so confusing and arousing. 

I forced myself to work the rest of the day, making good progress on putting things away and getting others sorted. The house had a full basement, which was only partially finished. When we’d looked at the house, it was one of the things we loved, as it just seemed to offer up so much potential and possibility. Now, I was using hidden corners of the space to air dry the lingerie I’d been sneaking away from my wife’s dresser. I thought of his instruction that I’d have to get my own… so I started mentally planning places to hide the collection away.

Cheryl was impressed with the amount I’d gotten done by the time home, and by the fact that I had dinner waiting for her when she arrived.

We had a wonderful evening, chatting and laughing and getting things sorted. We had decided to work on one room at a time, and that night we finished off the setup and decoration of our bedroom. It was nice to be able to close the door that night and not see a single box, but I also couldn’t get the thought of Liam in here with Cheryl. 

I lay in the dark, next to her, wondering if she’d really cheat on me. Would denial of sex really push her into the arms and bed of another man? Or was it more than she’d married a man who seemed to be more excited about being turned into a sex slave by his male neighbour? And if she would, wasn’t I supposed to feel upset about it? 

I knew that I’d stepped outside the bounds, with the kinds of secrets I’d been keeping, and the kinds of chats I’d had. Hell, I’d been to see professional dominants, and while I’d never had sex with them, I’d certainly done a lot of other things with them, and let them do even more to me. Liam had said there would be more. That I was going to cheat on her, and cheat on her with men. 

It was more than just a sense of fair play that was racing through my mind. It turned me on. The idea of a man taking control like that. Inserting himself into our relationship, defining what kind of submissive and man I was allowed to be, and taking the spoils that he chose. I’d fantasised and dreamed for so long that sucking a man’s cock might be the ultimate submission for a man like me, but I had never really imagined that the man in question might want to take even more, and have me give it to him.

I wasn’t aware of exactly how long it took me to fall asleep, but I was quite aware of just how hard I was when I woke. In the dark, I reached down with the instinct to stroke, but then my hand froze. I remembered that I wasn’t allowed to masturbate, or at least not to the point of cumming. Without that permission, stroking would just drive me even more mad. 

I didn’t imagine that he would know on his own, or that he was somehow watching, but I was quite confident that he’d be able to see it on my face if I lied about anything when asked. My shower that morning was a bit colder than normal.

Cheryl was getting into her new morning routine, and I was getting a sense of the timing of it. I realised during breakfast that I was counting down the minutes until she’d be leaving, knowing or at least guessing that Liam would be on my doorstep not long after. 

When the time came, I kissed her goodbye and watched her drive off. I didn’t see him immediately, but I remembered his commands, and I went upstairs to change. I selected a pair of panties and slid them on, and then rolled the stockings up my legs as well. I pulled on jeans over them and went back downstairs. 

I was pacing for a bit, and then realised I might as well work while I waited, or I’d drive myself mad. I got myself set up in the room that was going to be my home office, but was currently mostly boxes and stacks of things, on and around my eventual desk. 

I started working through my stack of emails, never quite unaware that I was wearing sexy, teasing things under my clothes. After a while of that, I allowed myself to sign onto my kink forums, and have a look around. I wanted to delve deeper into these thoughts about being cuckolded and taken. 

I’d only been online for ten minutes when I saw a new DM pop up. It was from a MasterLiam, leaving me with no doubt who was behind it.

“Unlock your front door. Strip down to your panties and stockings. Get on all fours in the middle of your living room and kneel there, your face down to the floor. Wait for me there.”

As soon as the message was sent, I saw him log out.

I hurried to comply. I removed my clothes in the office, unlocked the door, and took my place. It seemed like forever I was there waiting, but then finally the door swung open and I heard his footsteps. 

He didn’t approach me right away. Instead, he seemed to be moving around the house. I knew he must have seen me, so I had no idea what he was doing or looking at.

Finally, I heard him come up behind me.

He laughed and I heard the sounds of him taking photos of me, my panty-clad ass in the air. 

“You really are an eager and desperate slut. Left to wait for an hour, and I find you online searching out porn and filth. I guess I need to be more attentive to your desperate needs for use.”

I blushed, feeling the humiliating truth in his words, but unable to think of anything to say. 

“Today, as I said, is about toys and accessories.”

He moved about and dropped into the large easy chair. 

“You can kneel upright now, but I want your knees spread, and your wrists behind you. Keep your back straight and your shoulders back.”

Kittymatilda
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Kittymatilda

I took my position as he instructed, looking up at him bashfully as he took a few more photographs.

“Tell me a bit about your experience with toys,” he said.

I gave him a summary of my experiences and experimentation and history. I’d worn plugs before, and I’d felt the bite of nipple clamps. I’d been handcuffed and blindfolded. I’d had a silicone dildo that someone online had wanted me to use to fuck my ass with, and I’d even tried out a cheap chastity cage I’d managed to get off amazon. I told him everything while kneeling there on display, blushing and squirming. 

He smiled as I spoke. 

“I’m glad you have some familiarity with what you’ll be feeling and using. Of course, it will be my job to give you new experiences with these things, and I think you’ll find the sensations more intense when you’re not the one in control at all. Let’s start with the basics.”

He pulled out a chastity cage and tossed it towards me. It landed on the carpet between my spread thighs.

“Put it on.”

I wasn’t even hesitating any more. I just lifted my ass a bit off my heels and tugged the front of my panties down and started getting it on. The base ring fit snugly and the tube was small, but I managed to get it on before the sensations of manhandling myself aroused me stiff. 

“Lock it, slut.” 

I fed the tiny little padlock through the closure on top and closed it. The tiny click felt a lot more powerful than it sounded. 

“Show me,” he said.

I spread my legs even wider and pulled my panties down below my tight balls. He smiled and took even more photos. 

“You can tuck that away now, sissy.”

I reached down and pulled my panties over the small, hard, controlled bulge.

He rose up as I was doing so and moved behind me. Taking hold of my wrists, he guided them behind my back. He produced a simple but heavy pair of handcuffs and locked them onto my wrists. I was helpless.

“Why don’t you show me around?”

It was a strange transition, but I managed to get myself up onto my feet. I walked him around the house, showing him the layout and talking a bit about our plans and schedule for unpacking and decorating. Like we had, he appreciated the large modern kitchen with its own breakfast area. There was a formal dining room, family room on the ground floor, in addition to the living room we’d just left, and my office, tucked off the side of the family room.  

I felt ridiculous, walking him through all of this, while cuffed and caged, wearing only panties and stockings, with my wrists cuffed behind me. Every closed door, he had to open. 

He opened the door to the basement, and so I walked him through those spaces as well. I told him about the eventual plans for a larger family room, another washroom… all the mundane things that I might say to any new neighbour… one who didn’t have a device locked onto my cock. 

“Show me upstairs,” he said.

And so up we went. He scanned through the two secondary bedrooms, but took me inside the master bedroom. 

“Very lovely and stylish,” he said. 

“Thank you, Master.”

“You two moved in just about ten days ago, didn’t you? And you’ve been busy unpacking and setting this up?”

“Yes, Master,” I answered.

“Would it be a good guess that you two haven’t yet fucked in your new house?”

I blushed… he moved from mundane to intimate and personal without warning.

“Yes, Master… We haven’t yet.”

“Oh, this is almost too good to be true,” he laughed.

He grabbed hold of my arms and pushed me towards the bed, frog-marching me to the end of the bed and pushing me forwards. With my wrists cuffed, all I could do was accept it. 

He bent me over and tugged my panties down to my thighs. He undid his belt and pushed his jeans down. He started to stroke his cock, but I could feel that he was already hard. 

He was fiddling with something else for a moment, and then I felt the cold, gooey touch of lube against me, between my ass cheeks and down to the rosebud of my ass. Then, without warning or a word spoken, he thrust inside me.

I’d felt toys inside my ass before, but this was different. He was large and hard. I could feel the heat of him as he pounded into me. His hands were on my hips, pulling me back against him as he thrust his body forward. 

My ass ached with the rough use and the size of him, forcing me to stretch to accept the size of his hard, diving cock. The tight package of my own trapped manhood just bounced and jiggled as he rode me.

He leaned forward to grab a pile of pillows from the bed and pushed them in front of me, before pushing me forwards. I was now face down, my ass high up, and totally helpless. He was groaning and gasping as he fucked me.

I ached and throbbed. My ass ached, but it was a strange and pleasing ache. I could feel my cock trying to get hard inside its prison. 

And then he came. I felt the twitch inside me at first, and then the warmth spurt of cum. He thrust forward with ragged urgency as he came, pumping his seed deep inside my ass.  There were five or six thrusts and then he gasped and groaned and slid back, and I felt him slip out of me. He barely missed a beat before he was pulling my cheeks apart and filling up my stretched hole with a large plug. 

“The first sex you ever had in your new house, and in this bed you share with your wife, was with your Master, slut. You gave up your virgin ass for a man, right here. My cum is still inside you, and you’re all plugged up tight. Why don’t you think about that for a while. I’m going to take a shower.”

He left me there, face down on the bed and handcuffed, as he made himself at home in the en suite bathroom. I heard the water running, but the buzzing in my mind was coming from my new reality. I just lay there, taken and ashamed and tingling, feeling like my body was absorbing his cum right along with his control.

Published 
Written by sissycrissy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments