Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Neighbours - Chapter 39

"Crissy spends an intimate evening with her Master"

52
10 Comments 10
2.5k Views 2.5k
2.5k words 2.5k words

I was a bit uneasy on my feet at first, but in no time, Liam was pulling me into a large bedroom upstairs. The taste of his cum was still filling my mouth, and I found myself licking my lips over and over.

I wondered if this was truly the room and the bed he shared with Lydia. It was huge—a king size at least—with a full four-post wooden canopy. 

“Bend over the bed, slut,” he commanded with hunger in his voice.

I moved the last steps toward the bed and leaned forward, reaching out my hands and lowering myself until I was lying there bent over the edge of the mattress. I felt him come up behind me. 

His hands reached me, starting at my shoulders and then caressing downward, over the bra straps and then to the small of my back and reaching the top of my panties. Once there, he started to pull them down slowly. I lifted my hips, helping as I could as he slid them down and then tugged them down my stocking-clad legs.

His touch was firm and strong. His hands had the rough feel of someone who worked with them all day. He was a man, I thought. This was how a man felt. I wasn’t sure what I was anymore, but I didn’t feel masculine. 

His fingers were at the base of the plug, tapping it at first and then tugging at it. He pulled and twisted and tugged, and I felt the thing pulled from me. The width of it stretched me wide again before finally slipping out. The thing had been inside me so long that it left me feeling wide open and empty as he tossed it aside. 

“Your diet and those pills really are giving you a nice round ass, Crissy. And you look so much better smooth.”

“Th.. thank you, Master,” I gasped.

“My cock is nice and hard already, sissy. Do you want me to fuck you?”

I felt the hunger and the need and the desire deep inside me.

“Yes, Master. Please.”

He edged forward, getting closer. I could feel him drag the head of his cock up and down between my ass cheeks. 

“Convince me,” he said.

With every teasing touch, I could feel how much I wanted more. When I spoke, it was like floodgates of emotion opened.

“Please, Master. Please fuck me. I want to feel your cock slide into me and stretch me and fill me up. I want to feel your cum explode inside me. I want to feel your warmth ooze into me and make me overflow. Please, Master… Please fuck your sissy.”

He drove forward, plunging into me. I gasped and moaned desperately. Even after hours filled by the plug, he felt immense inside me. He was driving hard and deep, filling me up over and over again. I knew he had just cum, having swallowed every drop of it. There was also the pill he’d taken, but I didn’t know how fast that would act or how long it would last. All I knew was that he just kept fucking me. 

His rock-hard cock was reaching parts inside of my body and mind that felt entirely new. He was grinding into me with enthusiasm, but he didn’t seem to be in any hurry. My own cock, trapped in its cage, felt swollen and aching, pressed up against the metal constraints. I could feel myself leaking and throbbing. 

My hands were stretched out on the bed and I had grabbed fistfuls of his bedsheets, steadying myself as he rocked me forward and back. It was something hypnotic to experience.  

It was harder to judge his reactions, given that the pill had made him feel even larger and harder, but there were still signs as he got close once more. He was pushing harder, thrusting savagely into me. His hips rammed forwards, making full contact with my ass and he buried his erection inside my used sissy ass. 

I wanted to please him. I wanted his use of my body to pleasure his. I tried to grind and push back against his thrusts, and I squeezed my ass tight around his as he fucked me. I could feel every inch of him pushing inside, taking my body as no one ever had.

He came hard and intensely. I could feel the explosion of warm cum inside me. He grunted and groaned with every pumping thrust. I felt dizzy or high with the awareness of the cum filling me like I could feel it coating my insides. 

When he was finished, he pulled back quickly, and I felt him ram the butt plug back into my used ass, sealing his load inside.

“I don’t want you to lose a drop, my sexy little sissy whore,” he said, panting. 

“Thhh thank you, Master,” I breathed in reply.

“You are welcome, Crissy. You’re becoming quite a good little fuck.”

I blushed, feeling a confusing pride at his complement. 

“Get up all on all fours on the bed, Crissy.”

I gathered myself up and got into position. Looking back over my shoulder, I saw that Liam had his camera out again. He captured my pose from all angles behind me and I could just imagine the wide plug of the base nestled between my ass cheeks. I wondered how obvious it would be that it held in his load. 

“Roll onto your back, Crissy,” he said. 

I obeyed, but I felt so nervous, looking up at him this way. I was wearing only the bra, stockings, and the chastity cage, trapping me in a little lump of frustrated arousal. He held the camera in one hand, keeping it aimed at me in a way that seemed like it was more than just a still photo camera. The lens stayed trained on me as he moved and as he spoke. 

“Tell us your name, sissy,” he said. I had to assume that 'Us' meant the eventual viewers of the video he was recording. 

“My name is Crissy, Master,” I replied. 

“Did you just suck my cock, Crissy?”

“Yes, Master. Crissy just sucked your cock, Master.”

“And you liked that, didn’t you?”

“Yes, Master. Crissy liked sucking your cock and swallowing your cum very much, Master.”

“You like my cum, don’t you, slut?”

I could feel my face warming. I had no mask or hood. I had no makeup or wig or anything at all to disguise or hide my appearance or identity. 

“Yes, Master. Crissy loves your cum.”

“Good girl,” he said. It felt good to hear those words. It was reassuring, and it felt good to think that I was pleasing him. 

“What happened after that, Crissy?”

“After Crissy sucked Master’s cock, Master fucked Crissy,” I confessed. 

“And did it feel good, sissy, to have a man like your Master fuck your slutty sissy pussy?”

“Yes, Master…. Yes, it felt very good to be fucked, Master.”

“Did your Master cum inside you, slut?”

“Yes, Master. Master came inside Crissy’s sissy pussy.”

“That cum is still inside you, isn’t it?”

Annyfit4you
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Annyfit4you

“Yes, Master. Master plugged my sissy pussy right after.”

The lens of the camera was a merciless eye to look into as I confessed this use out loud.

“That turns you on, doesn’t it?”

“Yes, Master. I… I love to feel Master’s cum inside me, trapped and sealed there.”

“I want you to show us how much it turns you on,” he said. 

There was no question to answer, so I just looked up at him, waiting to understand what his plans were. 

He tossed something towards me and I felt it small and light as it landed on my belly. My fingers sought it out and I realised it was the key to my chastity cage. 

“Take off the cage, Crissy.”

I reached down and found the tiny lock and opened it. I breathed a sigh of relief as I pulled the cage free. 

“Stroke your little sissy clit, Crissy. Let’s see how much you enjoy your Master’s cum inside you.”

I froze for a moment. Touching myself for pleasure just wasn’t part of my permitted routine anymore. When I did reach down with my trembling fingers, I found myself small and mostly soft but wet from having been leaking for hours. 

I was afraid of the embarrassment of not getting hard at all, knowing the effect that the drugs had been having on me, but either due to the presence of the large butt plug or knowing what it was sealing inside me, my body reacted to my touch quickly. I felt myself grow and stiffen. Of course, masturbating on camera in stockings and a bra was its own kind of humiliation. 

I started breathing more quickly and stroking faster as well. I had started holding myself with just two fingers but as my erection grew, I was able to hold myself more firmly with more of my fist. 

“Look at this horny little sissy… Stroking your tiny little clitty and getting so excited.”

He moved around as he filmed me, capturing my self-pleasuring from all angles. He got in close at times and I imagined the screen filled with my humble cock getting harder, glistening and throbbing. At other moments he pulled back, no doubt getting the full view of me with my legs spread and knees up, showing me stroking and jerking with the base of the plug visible.

I was starting to realise just how close I was getting to the edge of orgasm. 

“May… may Crissy cum, Master?” I asked in a ragged voice.

“Not quite yet, sissy, and not like that.”

I was aching for release and getting quite worried about how much longer I could hold off. 

He got up on the bed, at my feet, kneeling upright and starting to edge closer and closer to me, keeping the camera on me constantly. To make room for him, I had to lift my legs up into the air.  This seemed to be exactly what he wanted. 

He moved in closer, and I felt the tops of his thighs under mine. He kept pushing and guiding my legs up higher until he was even edging my ass up off the surface of the bed. He kept edging in, making my body curl up until it felt like my feet were at my own ears, and I was looking right at my own throbbing cock above me. 

“Now you can cum, Crissy. Now, you can cum all over your own pretty little sissy face,” he said, smiling wide down at me. 

I couldn't stop any of it. I felt my hand on myself rubbing and squeezing and stroking as if it had a mind of its own. I felt my body throb and tighten. I felt my gaze trapped by the cleaning lens of his camera. 

I moaned and gasped as I came, seeing and then feeling the warm splash of my orgasm hit my face, neck, and chest. I kept pumping, relishing every iota of the pure pleasure of it. When the last oozing string of cum fell from me, I stopped, panting. 

Liam pulled back slowly, letting my body stretch out on the bed as my breathing and heart rate returned to normal. His camera’s gaze moved all over me, documenting the pools and drops of my milky cum on my exposed face and then down to the sight of my body in stockings alone. I softened quickly after my orgasm.

“Oh, look at that. Your sissy little clitty is getting so small again,” he teased.

He set the camera down, still pointed at me, locked the cage back onto me, and then pulled panties back up my legs and over it. 

“Thank you, Master,” I purred. My find felt glazed and broken. 

“You are welcome, Crissy. What a happy little sissy you must be. Your pussy is full of cum, your belly is full of cum, and you’ve got your own cum glazing your slutty little face.”

“Yes, Master. Crissy is a happy sissy.”

“And all this while your wife is getting her pussy licked right next door,” he laughed.

“Yes, Master,” I said with a warm blush, very aware of the camera still. 

“Would you rather be with her, Crissy? Or would you rather be with your Master, right here, full of his cum?”

With the camera lens pointed at me, I could feel the eventual audience to these words. 

“Crissy would rather be with Master. Crissy loves to be full of Master’s cum,” I confessed.

“Such a good slut you are,” he said smiling. 

He reached over and picked up his camera, fiddling with it a moment and then fitting on its lens cap as a clear sign that at least the photography of my use was done for the night. 

“You’ve made me proud tonight, Crissy, besides all the great content you’ve provided for the future. I could tell that you meant every word. It’s all going to give us a lot to talk about in the future. For now, I’m afraid, you’ve rather worn me out.”

He stood up just long enough to strip naked and he climbed into the bed. He pulled the covers up over us and slapped at the switch beside the bed to turn off the lights.

In the darkness, he whispered to me, “Stroke me softly until I go to sleep.”

My hands found him in the dark. He was still hard; I lay there beside him, listening to the sounds of his breathing while I slowly caressed and stroked his cock. No one was watching now, and not even he could see my reactions. I felt a kind of quiet peace, especially once I could tell that he truly was asleep. 

I kept stroking for some time, feeling the hypnotic power of it over me now. He was so thick and so big. He was such a man compared to me — especially this new me. I hoped, in some part of my mind, that I was helping send him to wonderful dreams but I also know that my hand was still on him because I wanted it to be. The feel of his erection in my hands was so arousing. I was aching in my cage again and rhythmically tightening my ass, clenching the plug inside me.

I fell into my own dreams with the realisation that I was in a man's bed, dressed in a bra, panties, and stockings, plugged and caged… and falling in love with the man who had put me in them.

Published 
Written by sissycrissy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments