Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Neighbours - Chapter 24

"Another Monday arrives with another challenge for Chris's new life"

50
8 Comments 8
3.8k Views 3.8k
2.8k words 2.8k words

The next morning, and Monday with it, arrived too quickly. As was becoming routine, Monday morning felt a bit rushed as we both felt some difficulties in getting back to a workday schedule. 

There wasn’t a lot of time to talk, but I made sure to send her off with a lingering hug and a kiss. 

“I love you, no matter what,” I whispered into her ear. 

She kissed me warmly. 

“I love you too,” she said with a reassuring smile. 

Then she was gone, and I had to remember my daily instructions. My clothes were all down in the room now, so I took my vitamins and then went downstairs and changed my “man” underwear for panties and put on a pair of thigh-high stockings. 

I closed the hidden door behind me and went back to start my own day. After the events of the weekend and the construction of the previous week, the house seemed very quiet and empty. 

The words and emotions of the night before echoed in my mind, mixing in with my memories of my own service and use. I couldn't help but think that my own chastity and impotence were helping to drive Cheryl into Lydia’s arms, and her bed. From the moment that Liam had told me that sex was permitted during the weekend, I had wanted to make love to her so badly. Not just to feel myself inside her, but also to feel that intimate connection with her. It linked us together as our vows did. It has all come to nothing, making me feel even more trapped and controlled. It felt like I’d been successfully teased and played with, as I was sure that Liam knew all along that my chances of consummating my desires with my wife were very slim. 

A text from Liam roused me out of my meditation. 

“There is a package for you at your front door. It is an outfit for you to get dressed in. You will wear everything in the package, and only what is in the package. You have fifteen minutes.”

I got up immediately and rushed to the door. There, as indicated, was a box that looked like any other delivery. I picked it up and took it downstairs to the room. I could tell immediately that it was a full and complete outfit, so I started by stripping completely. 

It said something to me that I was getting almost used to the complete use of me that the items in the box made. There was a plug to fill my ass — wider and larger than others had been before. There was a cage to lock up and deny my cock — smaller and tighter than others had been before. There were white thigh-high stockings, white thong panties, and a very short pleated skirt in bright pink. The bra was white lace and it came with large and realistic breast forms to fill its generous cup size. The only thing given to wear over it was a pink mesh tank top. 

There were shoes included as well — a pair of white-pink patent leather heels with a strap that closed and locked around my ankles. Pink was also the colour of the wig in the box and the tube of wet look glossy lipstick. 

The last few accessories were a set of pink leather cuffs and a matching collar to lock around my wrists and neck. As usual, there were locks to secure them but no keys were included to release them. 

All dressed and prepared, I looked at myself in the mirror and felt ridiculous. I was sure that was exactly Liam’s intention.

My phone buzzed again with a new message. 

“Make sure that everything is put away and cleaned up. Unlock your front door, wait by the front door, and be ready to be picked up in ten minutes.”

The words “picked up” jumped out at me, and made my heart pound and my face redden warmly.  I wondered if there was ever going to be any end to my humiliation, but deep down I already knew the answer to that question. 

I bustled about, making sure that everything I had been wearing was put away then I flattened the shipping box and hid it away with the recycling. I was ready with time to spare which meant that I had to just stand there and wait for longer in the foyer until something happened or someone arrived. 

Even knowing it was coming, it was still a shock when the front door opened without a knock. The feelings of humiliation I felt alone only increased once I was confronted with the smiling face of Ashley, the young woman from the adult toy store. 

“Hi again!” she said. “This is a great house! No surprise, I guess. Your whole neighbourhood seems pretty great.”

“Thank you,” I stammered.

“Ready to go?” she asked, and I nodded.

“Great! Off we go.”

She held the door open and ushered me outside. I was terrified to be outside dressed as I was, but she had parked her car close to the house and had me inside in no time. She made friendly and light small talk through the drive, but I found it difficult to respond in kind, as I felt overwhelmed by the sensation of the plug inside me and the fear of being seen.

She parked in the alley behind the store and unlocked the back door to let me inside. I was expected to be led to the back of the store to be locked inside the display cage again, but she led me farther, right to the cash desk. 

“I’ve got an appointment this morning, so I’m really grateful to have you filling in for me. I’ll get things ready for opening, and then I’ll take off. Don’t worry — it’s not hard at all. Most folks just want to be left alone to look around. They aren’t all like you, Crissy.”

There wasn’t really time to object to anything. She bustled around so quickly, getting the lights on and the displays ready, and then right at 10 am on the dot, she unlocked the front doors. The cash register was simple enough that it seemed to make sense after she ran me through a couple of example purchases. 

By ten after, she was gone, leaving me alone in the store. I finally had a moment to breathe and take in my current predicament. I was dressed in a revealing and humiliating outfit, with significant parts of it locked onto me. Anyone could come into the story at any time and find me here like this. I was alone but I had no practical way to get home, even if I dared to flee. At least anyone who might come in to shop had a greater than average chance of being into at least some kinky activities. 

The initial tension lessened as time passed and I started exploring the store to pass the time. I was getting to know the types of toys, but each kind seemed to be available in a multitude of colours, types, and sizes. 

I happened to be staring at a wall full of colourful cocks when I heard the front door chime. I turned my head to see the door swing open and a couple of young women enter. Alone in the store, I’d almost been able to forget just how I looked, but now I was forced to confront that reality. 

I moved back behind the counter. They seemed to notice me there but only so much as to be aware that there was someone working in the store. They hadn’t looked closely enough to see that despite my clothing, I was obviously not a woman. I wanted to sink down and hide, but I knew that wasn’t an option for me, no matter how badly I might want it to be.

I kept an eye on them from a distance, noting which area they were browsing through and hearing them giggle and comment at the same toys I’d been looking at moments before. In time, they seemed to make their selections and they made their way toward the check-out counter, and me.

SusanAriasTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SusanAriasTS

They got quite close before they took enough notice to really see me. 

“Oh wow,” one of the women said, visibly taken aback. 

Her friend then also took the time to look me up and down. 

“I was going to ask you if this was a good vibrator, but I guess you don’t have the same experience I was thinking of,” she said, smiling, as she placed a mid-sized rabbit vibe on the counter. 

“That’s true,” I said, my face warming. “But I’ve heard very good things.”

“Oh really? Who from?”

I hadn’t really expected a follow-up question, and now I was trapped into telling the truth. 

“My wife used to have one. She really loved it.”

“I suppose with a husband who prefers to be dressed up like this, no wonder she had to find a good vibe,” she teased. 

“Well, I wasn’t really doing this back then,” I confessed. 

“I hope I’m not being too personal, but does she mind? I mean, is she okay with you going out like this?”

My heart was pounding now, and my face grew redder. 

“She doesn’t know,” I said. Somehow, admitting that I was sneaking around to be submitting, this was more intimate than being seen doing it.

Now I had the full attention of both of them. 

“That’s quite a secret to keep, especially while just working here. You must really trust she won’t be stopping by for a new vibrator.”

“Her or any of her friends,” the other woman added.

“He doesn’t have any choice,” came Ashely’s voice from behind them. She must have come in the back, as the door chime hadn’t sounded. 

Both women turned to her, but Ashley just gave a wide smile until she was behind the counter beside me. 

“Crissy here was a naughty girl and let her kinky secrets get out. Now she has to be a good girl for her Master, or else everyone might find out,” Ashley said. 

“What does being a good girl for her Master include?” they asked, clearly getting interested. 

“Well, today it means that Crissy is here as my assistant and test subject. She has certain limits and she’s locked up in a chastity cage, but she’s good at helping me demonstrate a lot of the other toys. Is there anything you’d like to see?”

The two women looked at each other with a kind of gleeful disbelief.

“You mean, he’s got to do whatever you say, or his dirty secrets get back to his wife? That’s so wicked!” one of them said.

Her friend turned to her. 

“You were asking about that one thing… you know… the harness thing?”

“Oh, that sounds like an idea with promise,” Ashley spoke up happily. “Come, show me what you mean. Wait here, Crissy.”

The three of them went back towards the middle of the store, and in a few moments, I heard a mix of quiet explanations from Ashley and giggles from the other two women. 

“So, would you like to try it out?” Ashley asked more loudly. 

“Sure, you mean… on him?”

“Yes,” Ashley answered, “On Crissy. She won’t mind at all.”

“Okay, then yes, I’d love to know how this feels.”

“Crissy!” Ashley called out to me, “Come on over here. It’s time for a product demonstration.”

By the time I walked over to them, the two women were smiling so fully they could barely contain themselves. Ashley was just finishing up helping one of them fit and adjust a strap-on harness around her hips.  The other woman was holding a rather significantly sized dildo that they were about to secure into the ring at the front of the harness.

“Now Crissy, I told these nice ladies that you are happy to help and show them how things work. Isn’t that true?”

“Yes, Miss Ashley,” I replied. “Crissy loves to help you demonstrate the toys, Miss Ashley.”

“Good girl,” she said. “Now just over there, there is a nice padded platform, like a low ottoman. Go kneel on it on all fours.”

“Yes Miss Ashley,” I replied and made my way over to it. 

I got myself in place and waited while Ashley continued explaining a few of the details and benefits of the harness she’d chosen, and then talked her through the process of securing the dildo to the front of it. 

“Now, today you’ll be dressed under the harness but especially if you are  using it with less on, you’ll want to make sure you get the base of the dildo located in such a way that the pressure can bring you some real pleasurable sensations.”

Ashley came up behind me and without a word of warning, she flipped up the back of my skirt, even though it was so short that I wasn’t sure she even needed to. She then pulled my panties down to my knees, then had me lift my legs one at a time so she could remove them completely. 

“As you can see, our little demonstration slut is plugged. I will remove that now, but it is good to know that since he’s been wearing it for a couple of hours, he’s already been stretched and prepared for fun like this. When you’re starting from scratch, you’ll need to start slowly and be nice and generous with lube.”

With them standing behind me, there was nothing I could see, so I knelt there, silent and waiting. Once she was done with her explanations, Ashley came close to me, laid one hand on my back, and then reached down and began twisting and tugging at the base of the plug. I bit my lip to keep from moaning too loudly, as she pulled the monstrous thing from me. When the full width of it was finally tugged from me, I felt so wide open and empty, and I could only imagine how I looked to these women. 

“Okay, so now we give the dildo a nice coat of lube… like this… and Crissy is all yours,” instructed Ashley. 

I tried to keep myself calm and relaxed, breathing deeply and slowly. The woman with the strap-on came up behind me and I felt her manoeuvre herself in between my legs. I felt the rounded tip of the dildo reach me, sliding down between my ass cheeks and then finding the puckered rosebud of my ass. 

Finding her place, she started to use her hips eagerly. In no time at all she was thrusting into me rather enthusiastically, making me rock back and forth. I have been somewhat stretched out by the plug, but Ashley had clearly chosen a dildo large enough to make up for that. 

The harder she pushed, the more she seemed to enjoy it. 

“Fuck, this feels better than I thought it would,” she cried out. 

My fake breasts were swaying beneath me, and the long pink hair of my wig was falling down around my face. At least that helped hide me a bit, which became more important to me when I noticed that the other woman had started to move around me with her phone pointed at me, taking photos or video. 

I was starting to think that things could hardly get any more humiliating when I heard the door chime sound. I lifted my head to see the door open and a group of another four women entered. 

“Come on in,” Ashley called out to them. “We’re just in the middle of a product demo. If you want to come to pick out a harness and dildo you want to try,  you can be next!”

My head fell down in mental anguish. It didn’t help that the pounding of my prostate was making my locked cock leak visibly. 

Published 
Written by sissycrissy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments