Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Neighbours - Chapter 44

"Chris can only watch as his life changes"

84
18 Comments 18
2.7k Views 2.7k
2.9k words 2.9k words

As I stood there in the dark closet, helplessly suspended and sissified, I could only watch Lydia turn back towards Cheryl. She had finished laying out her purchases on the foot of the bed, and had turned back to face Lydia with a nervous expression on her face. Bits and scraps of ruined lace and satin were scattered about at her feet. 

Lydia, still dressed impeccably, moved closer to her.

“Sit on the edge of the bed, baby,” she instructed.

Cheryl obeyed, her breasts jiggling as she moved. 

Lydia picked up a pair of the cuffs from the set, testing the feel of them in her hands. 

“These are good quality. The leather is thick, the padding is soft, and the buckle will take a good lock,” Lydia commented as she knelt down and closed them around Cheryl’s ankles. 

First with one and then the other, she buckled them snugly, tested their fit, and then closed a gleaming little lock onto the buckle. They looked strong and imposing on her light skin. Lydia rose up and picked up the wrist cuffs, identical but just a bit smaller. 

Without a word, Cheryl held out her wrists. Lydia buckled and locked the cuffs around them with the same meticulous precision. 

“The cuffs allow me to restrain you, baby. They allow me to make your body helpless. They are a sign of how you give yourself to me, for me to use your body as will please me. It all starts with your gift, your choice. Do you give yourself to me, baby?”

“Yes, Mistress,” Cheryl replied, staring up at Lydia. “I give myself to you, Mistress.”

“Good girl. Get up on the bed and lay on your back.”

Cheryl moved quickly, getting herself onto the middle of the bed and laying back. She looked stunning and on display, and even more so as Lydia reached under the bed to expose lengths of chain that were affixed to the corners of the bed frame. She brought the chain up to each cuff and secured them with a clip, starting with her ankles. She spread Cheryl’s legs wide, exposing her pussy even more. 

Her wrists were next and Lydia made sure that they were just as tightly stretched to the corners of the king sized bed. Cheryl couldn’t move more other than squirming or wriggling around a few inches. 

Lydia seemed to slow down even more now. She moved around the bed, trailing her fingertips over Cheryl’s body. She caressed her breasts and slid her touch down over her belly, and then down over her pussy. 

“Tell me, does your husband like this little patch of fur over your pussy, baby?” Lydia asked, fingering it. 

“I… I think so, Mistress. I know that he kind of licks it when he goes down on me,” she replied. I blushed in the darkness, as my wife shared the details of our intimacy. 

“Oh fun, one more thing I can take from him,” Lydia laughed.

She stood up and walked across the room into their en suite bath, leaving both Cheryl and I following her with our eyes. After a few moments, she returned, but I couldn’t make out all that she was holding until she set the tray full of items down on the bed. Cheryl’s eyes widened, but she didn’t make a sound other than moaning as Lydia started. 

She had an electric hair trimmer which she held up high as she turned it on. I could hear it buzzing from the closet. With a single swipe, she shaved off the manicured patch of hair above my wife’s pussy. Next, she wiped the area down with a wet cloth and then spread a creamy white shaving cream over the area. A few swipes with a razor and she was bald and smooth — just like I was, I realised. 

“Very pretty,” Lydia commented, then leaned down to plant a kiss.

“Thank you, Mistress,” Cheryl replied with a moan. 

“I’m going to play with your body more now,” Lydia announced, and she moved to pick up the nipple clamps. 

I felt so aroused and tormented, watching all this happen. At the same time, I was terrified of making a sound and being discovered.  I felt the plug in my ass teasing me and contributing to my arousal, mixing in with the ache of standing on heels with my wrists cuffed. 

Cheryl, free to moan out loud, was doing so as Lydia primed her nipples with twisting pinches, then closed the wicked-looking clamps upon them. She squirmed and gasped, much to the delight of her tormentor. Lydia, showing a wicked expertise, seemed to balance the torment with pleasure. She flicked at the clamps while caressing her pussy or planting soft kisses on her belly. Even from where I was, I could see that Cheryl was getting wet with excitement. 

“You like this, don’t you baby? Being mine. Feeling like I can do anything I want to you?” Lydia teased. 

“Yes, Mistress,” replied Cheryl in a broken, ragged voice. 

“Are you ready to try even more, baby?” Lydia asked?

“Yes, Mistress,” she replied quickly.

“Good girl, my baby. We’re going to put the blindfold on now.”

“Yes, Mistress,” was all she could say.

Lydia picked up the padded blindfold and placed it over Cheryl’s face, covering her eyes completely. She helped Cheryl lift up her head so that she could get it buckled securely behind her head. I could see the pink leather almost form to the contours of her face. 

“You can’t see a thing, can you baby?” Lydia asked, standing and moving away from her, as though taking in the view of her body from every angle.

“No, Mistress. I can’t see anything,” Cheryl confirmed.

Lydia walked silently around the room, always keeping an eye on my bound and displayed wife. She was making such wide movements around the room that she walked right by the closet door I was peering through. Then, to my horror, she just opened the closet door. There was only the blindfold keeping my wife from seeing me here, bound and dressed like a sissy slut. 

My heart was pounding and my trapped cock twitched, but I still couldn't make a sound. Lydia just smiled at me and returned to Cheryl. She placed her right hand, palm down, on her pussy and with her left hand took hold of the chain between the nipple clamps. She started to rub my wife’s wet sex as she pulled on the chain, and the room filled with her moans and gasps. 

I couldn’t quite believe what was happening. I was just a few feet away from them, watching without even the closet door giving me cover, as this woman brought my wife within inches of orgasm, again and again and again. After a while she tugged the nipple clamps right off, eliciting something close to a scream, but Lydia changed the sound of that by burning her mouth between my wife’s thighs, using her tongue to arouse and please her. But she always stopped before Cheryl could reach the peak of her orgasm. 

Lydia stopped the teasing and torment and rose up to close the closet door, hiding me away again. Returning to Cheryl, she pulled out a white bedsheet and draped it over her body, covering her but still displaying the outline of her form, bound spread-eagle. Her stiff nipples created peaks under the white cotton. She removed the blindfold and leaned down to kiss her thoroughly. 

“It’s hard work keeping a slutty girl like you aroused and on edge, baby,” Lydia teased. “I’m going to have to take a quick shower and change into something more appropriate. Be a good girl and don’t go anywhere.”

“Yes, Mistress,” replied Cheryl with a soft smile, but I could see the sexual frustration on her face. 

Lydia breezed out of the bedroom and, in a few moments, I heard the shower running. On the bed, Cheryl had nothing to focus on but her predicament and her surroundings, so I was even more conscious of the sounds that I might be making. I was afraid of every motion I made. Even shifting my weight from one foot to the other felt dangerous, but I had to, feeling the ache of the toy inside me and the discomfort of my bound position. 

HannaSander
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HannaSander

Time seemed to move with agonising slowness. I had no idea how long Lydia would be in the shower, leaving the two of us here alone. It was so strange to be watching her, seeing her so aroused, so hungry, and yet craving someone who wasn’t me. I was quite sure her level of sexual interest in me would only crater if she saw me humiliated and dressed as I was at that moment. 

Suddenly, there was a new source of noise, this time from outside the bedroom door. 

“Hey honey, are you in here?” called out Liam. 

A heartbeat later, he pushed the door open and entered the bedroom. If he saw Cheryl on the bed, he did a very good job of pretending otherwise. He stopped, mostly facing towards the door to the en suite bath which Lydia had left ajar. 

I was sure he knew she was there. After all, he’d bound me here just to have to observe this and be afraid of my exposure to her. That knowledge made his behaviour seem to me like a very calculated show, for our torment and benefit. 

“You in the shower, lover?” he asked, directing his voice toward the open door. 

Without waiting for an answer, he quickly stripped. It was certainly not my first time seeing him naked, but the sight was always impressive. His cock stood out impressively, springing free as he removed his underwear. 

Cheryl gasped at the sight, and Liam could no longer avoid looking over toward the bed. 

“Well well well. I didn’t know that Lydia had company. My apologies,” he said warmly. 

I noticed that he made no attempt at all to cover himself or reach for his clothing. 

Cheryl, her face a deep red, seemed totally lost for words. 

Liam walked closer to her, inspecting the outline of her body under the sheet. His semi-erect cock loomed over her. 

“I was looking for my wife, but I gather from the way she has you taken care of, that she's probably still in the middle of her plans. Do tell her I stopped by, won’t you?”

“Uhm, yes, I mean, of course, yes,” Cheryl stammered. 

Liam reached down, picked up his clothes, and strolled out of the bedroom naked. 

I watched Cheryl’s face, trying to guess at her thoughts, but I was perhaps too distracted by my own torment to be able to tell much. I had this strange realisation that my wife and I had just both been staring at a man’s cock with a similar kind of lust. The difference was that I had actually tasted it. 

Lydia returned from her shower, her hair wet and wrapped in a towel, with another towel wrapped around her body. She looked so effortlessly sexy.

“Everything good in here, baby? I thought I heard something,” she said.

“Yes, Mistress. Everything is good, Mistress. The voice was… was your husband, Mistress. He came in looking for you.”

“Oh yes,” she asked with a joyful lilt to her voice. “And what did you tell him?”

“I… I didn’t.. I couldn't think of anything, Mistress.”

“Were you embarrassed, baby? To have him see you as I had left you? You were all covered up by the sheet, so I’m sure he didn’t see much.”

“No, Mistress… I mean, it was embarrassing that he saw me like this, seeing that you had me in your bed, tied up… but it was more that… that he was naked, Mistress.”

Lydia laughed out loud. She adjusted the towel around her and sat on the edge of the bed. 

“He has a nice cock, doesn’t he, baby? Did you get a good look at it?”

“Yes, Mistress. Yes he does, and yes I did, Mistress.”

“Your husband isn’t as big, is he?”

“No, Mistress, he isn’t.”

“Is Chris quite a bit smaller, baby?”

Cheryl blushed. 

“Yes, Mistress, he is. Especially when soft.”

“You poor thing. How can a hungry girl like you get properly fucked when your husband has a tiny little cock?”

“I suppose I can’t, Mistress,” Cheryl replied.

Now it was my face that was burning red. It was humiliating and emasculating to hear my wife talk about how small I was, and how dissatisfied she was because of it. I wondered how long she might have felt that way. Had this been a long-standing complaint of hers, or was I just suffering based on this recent comparison?

“Well, I wouldn’t say it is impossible, baby. Not now that you’ve got me to help you,” Lydia offered.

“Do you mean with a toy, Mistress? That you would fuck me, Mistress?”

“No, that’s not what I mean. My husband and I have a bit of a deal in that regard. He knows that I have lovers, obviously. He knows and he loves that those lovers please me, and that I please them. But you may have noticed that the toys I use on you, and the toys I’ve had you buy for your own pleasure, are vibrators and not dildos. Liam has a fantastic cock, so when I want to be fucked like that, it is by him.”

“How would that help me, Mistress? I don’t understand. Can you use a toy like that on me?”

“No, that’s not what I meant. Would it surprise you to know that my husband thinks you are sexy, baby?”

Cheryl blushed and squirmed on the bed.

“He does? He said that about me? You talked about me like that with him?”

“Don’t sound so surprised, baby. You’re very sexy, with a great body. Of course he noticed.”

“So, you mean… So you meant that you could help me by…” Cheryl couldn’t find the words to finish her sentence. 

“I mean, my shy, innocent little plaything, that if you need to be properly fucked, my husband would fuck you.”

Lydia let the words sink in a while before she spoke again.

“How long has it been since your husband fucked you, baby? Lydia asked.

“It has been a few weeks, Mistress,” Cheryl confessed. 

“Weeks? Do you mean to tell me that for as long as you’ve lived next door, as long as we’ve known you, you haven’t had sex with your husband?”

“Yes, Mistress. That is true.”

“That is a crime, especially knowing that you look like this,” Lydia replied, and as she spoke she pulled the sheet off of Cheryl’s body, exposing her yet again.

Cheryl just moaned. 

Lydia began to caress Cheryl’s breasts.

“You are so sexy, baby. You need pleasure. You need sex. You were built for it,” she purred while her hands roamed and explored. I could see her nipples hardening again.

“Oh, that feels so good, Mistress,” Cheryl moaned. 

Lydia took out a vibrator, turned it on, and just rested it between Cheryl’s legs, against her bare pussy. Cheryl’s moaning doubled in intensity.

“It would feel good to be fucked again, wouldn’t it, baby? And by a real man this time, with a nice, big, hard cock,”

“Yes, Mistress. Yes, it would.”

With Cheryl feeling both Lydia’s touch and the torment of the vibrator, I could see and hear her body reacting.

“You want it so badly. You need it. You deserve it.”

“Yes, Mistress. Oh god yes, Mistress.”

“Say it out loud, baby. Tell me what you want,” Lydia guided her.

“Yes, Mistress. I want… I want to be fucked, Mistress. I want your husband to fuck me, Mistress.”

“Are you sure, baby? Are you sure you want my husband’s big, thick cock inside you?”

“Yes, Mistress. Yes, I am sure. I want your husband to fuck me with his big, thick cock, Mistress. Please, oh please yes, I want it!”

“What a good girl you are, baby. You wait right here, and I’ll see if he’s still downstairs and you can ask him yourself.”

Lydia rose and left, again leaving Cheryl bound helplessly on the bed but this time with the buzzing vibe for additional torment. 

To my own mental and physical anguish, it seemed as though one of Liam’s first promises to me was about to be fulfilled, and I was going to have to witness it all firsthand.

Published 
Written by sissycrissy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments