Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Neighbours - Chapter 19

"Liam uses the new facilities to torment Chris and to demonstrate the widening scope of his control over his life."

49
6 Comments 6
3.6k Views 3.6k
2.9k words 2.9k words

I had to concentrate to slow my breathing as the reality of my predicament sank in. I was trapped chained against the heavy wooden St. Andrew’s cross, cuffs affixed to my wrists and ankles trapping me here, spread out like I was on display. Looking around the room, I noticed a camera mounted above the door, making that feeling all too real. 

The display on the screens changed, as Liam’s movement from the door to the basement and out the front door was displayed. 

As the door closed, the house was still once more, and the screens cycled through the camera views available. It was my first opportunity to see just how complete their coverage was. I watched as they showed me the living room, the kitchen, the dining room, the bedrooms and just about every space anyone could spend time in. 

The new rooms in the basement were included as well — both the large family room and the more intimate library. Even this little private room’s feed was shown, and I had to look at my own helpless figure trapped and waiting. 

I felt Liam’s cum oozing out of me, no doubt staining my panties, and imagined that I could see my face redden on the closed-circuit image.

There was a time stamp in the lower corner of each screen so I could also be constantly aware of time passing as Cheryl’s arrival home crept closer and closer. I felt my face burn and my heart pound. Part of me thought that Liam would return at any moment and free me, announcing in the nick of time that he’d been kidding. 

That vain hope finally evaporated completely when the screens showed me the view of the entry as Cheryl pushed the front door open. There was no sound, just the image of her arriving home and walking into the house. She didn’t seem to be looking for me, so I knew that Liam had indeed texted her. 

I listened to the sound of my own breathing as I watched. There was literally nothing else I could do but stare at the screens and wait to see what happened. She dropped her bags on the kitchen counter and threw her jacket over the back of one of the stools at the breakfast counter. 

She pulled open the fridge and stared inside, eventually choosing a bottle of carbonated water. Watching her, I was struck again by just how beautiful she was. The high angle of the cameras gave me a great angle on the curves of her body. It struck me how much I loved her, which only made me wonder anew just what the fuck was I doing?

Why, when I had a goddess like that as my wife, had I ever been spending time online indulging my fantasies of sissification and submission? How I had travelled so far down that path that had somehow led me here, dressed in lingerie and at another man’s mercy, with his cum leaking from my used ass?

The answer wasn’t about her, of course. It was me. As humiliating as it was to accept, this was a part of me. Why had I searched out those images and stories? Because they resonated with me and aroused me and stirred a fire inside me that nothing else, and no one else, had been able to do. 

That truth didn’t make this moment any easier. I tried to imagine her seeing me like this — that door opening and being exposed to her gaze, in this humiliating and degrading predicament. The horror of that thought was somehow balanced with the thought of how much it would amuse Liam.

Cheryl’s head jerked, and then she started to move back toward the front door. The screens in front of me showed her progress, switching from camera to camera based on movement. Of course it was Liam. I could see her smile as she saw him, and she welcomed him in immediately. 

It was agonising to watch their interaction like this. First of all, I couldn’t hear a thing, so I could only guess at their words based on Cheryl’s reactions. There was only their body language together. Liam was certainly standing close to her, smiling constantly, and I could just feel his eyes sliding over her body whenever her attention was diverted. 

He must have told her about the basement being done, as her eyes widened and she started to literally jump up and down. Her arms wrapped around him in a tight hug. As I was trapped against the wooden cross, it ached to see how long the hug lasted. The thoughts that had been planted in my mind echoed again. Maybe Cheryl would be better satisfied by a man like him… more so than the kind of man who had been sucking cocks in secret and getting fucked full of cum.

I watched Cheryl check her phone, and I imagined she was looking for a text from me, wanting to share this news, or wondering why I wasn’t there to experience it with her. As though willing to wait no longer, I watched as Liam escorted her to the basement stairs and down, his hand so helpfully at her side.

My view of them stayed the same, as the screens flipped from one camera view to the next, but knowing they were growing only closer and closer to me made me tremble. I realised that I was holding my breath, fearful of making a sound, but as I watched the screen I came to realise that Liam’s crew had built a hidden room not only visually imperceptible, but also essentially soundproof. I could see that Liam and Cheryl were speaking to each other, as their lips were moving and they were gesturing as they spoke, but I couldn't hear a thing.

Once it became more likely that I wasn’t going to be discovered, dressed and displayed and restrained as I was, my thoughts and fears moved in a new direction. How was I going to get out of here? 

I stared at the screen, watching the two of them move around the new spaces. Cheryl was gushing with praise and appreciation, and Liam was drinking in the physical expressions of her pleasure. 

I saw a change in their body language then, and I observed Cheryl check her phone once again. I was sure she was checking for an update from me. 

The two of them moved back upstairs while continuing to chat. There were no cameras on the stairs, but I noticed Liam making sure he was following her up. Once they left the basement they separated temporarily and while Liam lingered in the living room, Cheryl went upstairs, gathering a few things to stuff in her purse. In just a few moments she was rushing back downstairs and before I knew it the two of them were leaving the house together. 

Without any movement in the house, the screens soon switched back to a rhythmic cycling through the cameras, showing me again and again that I was trapped in the house alone. I tugged at the cuffs once or twice but it was clear they were strong and firm, and that I would not be going anywhere that Liam didn't want me to. I hung my head, trying not to let my imagination go too far as I thought about the two of them out together. 

It would have been hard to keep track of time, devoid of sensory input outside that small room, but the timestamp displayed on the closed circuit camera feed taunted me with just how long my period of bound solitude felt. I was kept there alone and bound against the cross for just over a half hour until I heard the small buzzing clicks of the four locks at my wrists and ankles releasing. 

I lifted my hands free and was standing there in confused disbelief when I heard my phone buzz. I found it inside my pants pocket and fished it out. There were a number of text messages from Cheryl but the most recent notification was from Liam.

If you are reading this then I trust my new remote locks have worked. Tonight we are having dinner out to celebrate the completion of your renovation. In order to complete the illusion of you being away on an errand, I had your car moved, but I arranged for someone to pick you up and take you to it. Remember that they are my representatives and treat them accordingly. Close up the room behind you, get dressed and meet your driver outside. Once they have dropped you off, they will let you know what restaurant I’ve taken Cheryl to. Don’t take too long, or she might fall for me.

LamaKar
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LamaKar

I was in a daze as I obeyed. I stripped bare, taking a moment to rinse the puddle of Liam’s leaked cum from the panties. I grabbed my clothes and stood in the doorway of the secret room for a moment, looking back in shocked amazement at how all of this was going to be right under Cheryl's nose. I could already sense how much Liam enjoyed that part of it. The door closed and clicked shut, leaving no evidence of anything but an empty bookshelf.

I rushed upstairs and got dressed, putting on fresh underwear and clothes suitable for a dinner out. I locked the front door behind me and, just as Liam had said, there was a car waiting for me. The driver seemed like a large man, and there was someone in the passenger seat beside him, so I opened the back door and got it. They pulled away without a word.

“Hi there,” I said. It felt awkward, but the silence was somehow worse. 

They turned back to me, nodded, and then just shared a look between the two of them as we drove. We ended up at a self-storage place not far away. There were just rows and rows of low buildings with countless rolling overhead doors. The driver snaked his way back and finally stopped in front of one of them. His passenger got out and removed a padlock, then rolled up the door to reveal my car. 

I got out, and was a bit nervous as the driver got out of the car as well. 

He looked at me, playing with my car keys in his hand.  

“Liam says you are pretty obedient,” he said, with a kind of teasing knowing in his smile. 

“Uhm, yes, I guess so,” I stammered. 

“So, you’d probably suck my cock if I told you to, right?”

My face turned red. All pretext of normalcy faded away. I should have expected this, the way that Liam had told me about what was going to happen, but for a few minutes I had allowed myself to believe that I was just a guy getting a ride to his car.

“Yes, I would,” I admitted. 

“That’s not really the way you’re supposed to be talking, is it?”

My heart sank further. 

“No, Sir. Yes, Sir, Crissy would suck your cock if you asked me to.”

He turned to his companion and laughed.

“That’s nice and all, but rather than me asking you… why don’t you ask me if I will let you.”

I took a deep breath.

“Please, Sir, please, will you let Crissy suck your cock?”

“I don’t know. I’m not sure if you really mean it, or if you want it bad enough,” he teased. Then, turning to his friend, he asked, “What do you think?”

I noticed for the first time that his friend had his phone out, pointed at me. No doubt he was recording everything. 

“Please, Sir, oh please. Please, may Crissy suck your cock, please? Crissy would like to so very much, please,” I begged.

“Very well then. You may.”

With that he leaned back against the trunk of my car and opened his pants. 

I lowered myself down to my knees in front of him. At first my eyes darted back and forth between his gaze above me and the camera phone in his friend’s hand, but as I took his shaft in my hand and started to stroke and caress him, I narrowed my focus. It was better just to pretend the camera wasn’t there. 

He was not as large as Liam, so it was a bit easier to take him into my mouth. I worked to please and arouse him as best and as quickly as I could, as it was not lost on me that  Cheryl and Liam were off somewhere starting to celebrate. It seemed to be working, as he was quite quickly hard and starting to moan. 

Other than his knowledge of Master’s requirements for speaking, there was nothing obvious that spoke of a submissive dynamic here. I wasn’t dressed up or bound at all — I was sure I looked like  just some guy blowing another guy in a parking lot. I had nothing to hide behind at all.

He moaned and groaned and gasped, grunting for me to take him deep, to suck him hard. It was only when his pleasure reached its climax that he reached down and pulled me against him, forcing me fully onto him. I nearly gagged as he came, spurting his cum into the back of my throat. 

He held me there until he was done, filling my mouth with the creamy load. My lips were tight around him as he finally pulled out, allowing me to swallow it all down. I felt the puddle of cum slip down my throat and into my belly. 

Even with the load swallowed down, the lingering taste of him filled my mouth. It was a strange bit of experience to gain, finding out that each cock I serviced seemed to taste a bit different. Of course, it seemed as soon as I had that thought, his friend was in front of me, pulling his cock out of his pants.

He had no need for me to ask or to speak at all. He just wanted to use my mouth. I reached up to squeeze and stroke the base of his cock as he rammed into me over and over. I looked up at him as well, but the phone he held blocked most of his face from my perspective. I knew that only meant that I was looking right into the camera’s lens.

He was around the same size as the first man, but having watched me sucking already, he seemed to have a head start on his arousal. His orgasm came quickly and he shuddered as he sprayed cum over my tongue and the back of my throat. I think he nearly dropped his phone as he emptied into my mouth.

“Show me,” he panted. “Show me before you swallow.”

I leaned my head back and opened my mouth wide, displaying the pool of his cum on my tongue and in my mouth. He recorded the sight thoroughly with the camera, taking video and still shots, based on the sounds his phone made as I stared up at him. 

“Nice work, cocksucker. You can swallow now, and say thank you of course.”

I let his slippery load of cum slide down my throat, joining the other in my stomach. 

“Thank you, Sir. Thank you for letting Crissy suck your cock, Sir.”

“Oh god, you’re such a slut. We’ll be remembering where you live, that’s for sure.”

I lowered my eyes to the ground. I was too humiliated to meet their gaze any longer. 

One of them tossed my car keys on the ground in front of me along with a folded piece of paper. 

“There you go, cocksucker. Best not take too long enjoying the taste of us — if I know Liam, he’ll have your wife sucking him like this if you keep him waiting.”

They were in their car and pulling away before I got myself back on my feet. I swallowed over and over, trying to get their combined taste out of my mouth. Sliding behind the wheel, I looked at myself in the rear-view mirror, to at least make sure that I didn’t have sprayed cum on my face before I drove away. 

The sun was getting low as I pulled out of the parking lot and drove towards the restaurant indicated on the note. It had been a long day, and I’d been given three different loads of cum. I was looking forward to seeing my wife, and to getting a glass of wine to wash down this cum. I thought once more that this was a strange new life I was leading.

Published 
Written by sissycrissy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments