Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Neighbours - Chapter 57

"Cheryl gets involved in Crissy's explorations"

42
6 Comments 6
1.6k Views 1.6k
2.4k words 2.4k words

With all that had happened, I had all but forgotten how Cheryl’s day had started but as I started to anticipate her return at the end of her work day, it came back to me. Given how little sleep she’d gotten and how hung over she looked when she left, I had a feeling that she would come home exhausted. 

As soon as I got out of the shower and dressed, I set to work making things ready for an easy landing home for her. As I busied myself tidying up, opening windows to freshen the air, and getting one of her favourite, easiest meals cooking, I smiled. No matter what, it felt good to work to please her. 

Just as I had expected, Cheryl was spent by the time she made it home. It seemed to be all she could do to make it through the door. I helped her to sit, and I got her a small glass of wine to relax with, while I finished preparing dinner. 

When I went in to let her know the food was on the table, she was already starting to nod off. I almost felt guilty waking her to feed her. We ate the meal relatively quickly, and afterwards I made no pretence that she would be doing anything other than going to bed. 

As I was tucking her into bed, all soft and sweet in her pyjamas, her eyes lit up. 

“I almost forgot to tell you,” she said. “Where’s my phone?”

“Forgot to tell me what?” I asked as I handed her the phone from her bedside table. 

She had one eye on her phone, scrolling to find something while she answered.  

“Do you remember what you promised me that you’d do? When I told you about my feelings?”

“Yes, I remember. I told you I’d look to find a way to explore things that I wanted to try out,” I answered. 

I felt the warmth of some shame in not having followed through as she wished, but also along with the truth that I had done so many things that I just couldn’t tell her. 

“You haven’t yet, have you?”

“Well, no, not really. Nothing concrete.”

“I knew that you would procrastinate. That’s why I did it for you. I found a local dungeon online, and a very sexy Dominatrix. You have an appointment with her tomorrow afternoon. It’s all set up. I’ve got the information right here. I think you’re going to have such a fun time.”

I felt like I was in shock.

“You did what?” 

“I set up an appointment for you. You’re going to go and see her for a couple hours tomorrow. They’ve got everything. Just enjoy it.” 

“Oh Cheryl, I don’t know…” I was truly feeling lost for words.

“Don’t worry. Just go. I’ll send you the location and time tomorrow. But now I’ve got to sleep. Good night, baby. I love you.”

Her eyes closed as her head sank into her pillow. I lifted her phone out of her limp hand, tempted for a moment, but I just placed it on her charger, tip-toed over to the door, turned out the lights, and left. 

It was too early to go to sleep, and my mind was racing. What had she done? What was I supposed to do? Downstairs, I made my way to my office and turned on the computer. On a whim, I started looking up the websites of what local kink dungeons I could find, and the profiles of the Dominants who were featured. I had to admit that there were some very sexy women, and some very intriguing environments to explore. Each provider seemed to have a varied list of specialties and interests, which made me curious about what Cheryl might have told them, or what she assumed that I wanted to delve into. 

All those thoughts hit against the reality of my situation, and of what I could physically do and, for that matter, what I may or may not have permission to do. I had to wonder if I’d even have the cage off by then, as I was heading into another night locked inside it. At that moment, however, I was far too awake with my mind racing to think of sleep. 

I busied myself with the work of the online pay site. I put together more images of my service and use into groups and themes, and set them up for scheduled release. I even wrote up little blurbs to go with them, describing the torment of each predicament and the emotions and sensations that went along with them. Once I had nearly a week of posts set up, I paused and looked it all over. Liam was my Master and the architect of my fate, but I had been led into being a very active participant in my own exposure and humiliation. Other than a bit of makeup here and there, wigs or feminine clothing, there was nothing hiding my face or identity from anyone who might recognise me. Sometimes all there was to distort my appearance was the cock stretching my lips into a wide “O.” It felt like I was tempting fate, more and more every day.  

I pushed those thoughts from my mind and turned to the emails. I was becoming somehow a bit used to the thought of these fans and subscribers, most if not all men, commenting on my body or my service or my skills in serving cocks. My memory was not skilled enough to keep track of them all, so I started making notes, keeping track of frequent responders and what they seemed to like or be interested in. Some men were even adding extra tips or gifts along with their regular monthly fee, so I felt almost responsible to give them more personal attention. I looked back into the scenes that they seemed to particularly like or comment on, and found a few extra shots, yet unposted, to share with them. 

By the time I’d worked through most of the backlog of emails and comments, it really was late, so I made my way upstairs. There was still no contact or comment from Liam, so I resigned myself to another night in the cage. That meant another night in the guest room as well, not wanting to have the device’s presence be accidentally discovered. I stripped down to a t-shirt and my underwear, thinking that I was going to have to put some pyjamas in this room, if this was going to happen more often. 

It took a while, but eventually, I got my mind to quiet enough to drift off to sleep. I felt like dreams had my mind racing all night, and I woke once more to the ache of my body attempting to express arousal inside the steel constraints of the cage. I calmed myself down, pulled on some clothes, and went to relieve myself in the guest bath. After that, I was still a bit ahead of schedule, so I went downstairs to put on coffee. 

barbara_fun
Online Now!
Lush Cams
barbara_fun

In her own time, Cheryl awoke and rose from bed and made her way downstairs. She looked happy and rested, and didn’t even mention that I hadn’t come to join her in bed. She looked incredible, as though her new attitude towards work outfits was only heightened by a new approach to casual Friday. Her clothes clung to her and, while they didn’t reveal too much skin, highlighted her every curve. I think I was actually jealous of how much the men in her office were going to get to enjoy staring at her all day. 

On top of all that, she was clearly in a good mood, and her smile only made her beauty light up more intensely. 

“Are you looking forward to this afternoon?” she asked with a glint in her eye. 

“I am, I think, though you’ve got me nervous too. I have no idea just what I’m heading into,” I answered, returning her smile.

“Relax. Don’t worry. I checked everything out, and I am assured that she is going to take very good care of you.”

“You’re not going to give me any hints?” 

“Nope. Not yet. I can tell you that your appointment is at 1:00 pm, and that you should not be late. You should not be early either, but you should definitely not be late.”

It seemed like it was all she could do to hold back her laughter. She was really enjoying her power over me in this situation. It wasn’t quite the same as dominance, but it was close, and it was making me twitch. 

“Were there any other instructions? Things to do in preparation?”

“I believe they told me you should arrive on time, clean, and with an open mind, ready to explore. Eat a light meal before, drink water, and don’t be nervous. Remember, this is about having fun, and exploring what you want. I want you to find the ways to express your desires and wants like…” her voice drifted off.

“Like you’ve been able to,” I finished. “It’s okay. I agree. And you know that I love you.”

We shared a soft, lingering kiss. It was loving, but not in a lustful way. It was caring. 

Cheryl had her breakfast and got everything put together for work, all without giving me any more hints. 

At the door, giving me another peck goodbye she said, “I’ll send you the information later in the morning. I don’t want you spending the morning googling her or anything.”

“Okay, I’ll be good,” I said, and watched her as she got in her car and drove away. 

I tried to make the morning as normal as I could. I took a long, complete and thorough shower. I made sure my grooming was complete, though I was noticing that my hair all over was growing slower than usual. My rules for any normal day still applied, I had to assume, so I went downstairs to put on panties and stockings. I was eager for Liam to make some kind of contact, so that I could discuss what was happening with him, and understand any ground rules that would apply to me. The hours went by without any word, however. 

I had to busy myself with work on the websites again, focussing a bit more on the social media that morning, posting and scheduling little teasers to the paid content. I cropped out my face in those posts, attempting some kind of discretion at least. I poured my thoughts into the minutiae, over and over, trying not to fixate on the unknown ahead of me. Around 11:00 am, my phone buzzed with a text. I looked, expecting some missive from Liam, but this time it was from Cheryl. The entirety of her text was just an address and a reiteration of the time to report there. I sighed. 

An hour later, when I was really starting to pace, fixated on the cage, Liam finally reached out. 

“I understand you have plans this afternoon, thanks to Cheryl. You should present yourself to leave things open, so you can arrive in your boy underwear and you should remove the cage. The key is in the top drawer of your bedside table. I trust that you will approach the experience with an open mind and full attention. Control over your physical pleasure during the session is up to her.”

His instructions were some resolution at least. It was still too early to leave and I was pacing around the house, so I decided to take another quick shower. I soaped and lathered and scrubbed myself until I felt perfectly clean again. I towelled off, moisturised, and got dressed. It was a bit strange to be heading to something kinky in such normal clothes, but I had my instructions. 

I entered the address in the GPS and started driving. It seemed like a long time since I’d thought about being in a situation with someone like this. When I had started investigating my kinks online, I had thought a lot about finding a real Dominatrix to visit. I had looked over their web sites and studied the lists of their interests. I had read their references and the stories that their clients would share online. It had seemed like such a perfect idea, to have this confined experience without risking things too much, and their dungeons seemed so well stocked. It had seemed like nothing I could imagine would be impossible, and there would be a chance to feel some things in a more complete way that I could do alone, online. 

I had gotten so close, more than once, to sending an email and booking a session, but something had always stopped me. I had convinced myself that online was enough, and that I could keep my desires and kinks constrained within the limits I had set for them. How wrong I had been. 

I found a place to park and checked my watch for perhaps the hundredth time. I had just a few more minutes to kill, playing games on my phone and listening to the radio, and sipping at the bottle of water I’d brought along for the drive. The time moved so slowly.

At last it was time, and I started to walk. I tried to look like it was just another day, as I found the street and counted my way down with the house numbers. The street was busy and the houses were large, old and stately, set back behind mature trees and high hedges. My destination looked just like any of the others, and I walked up the steps to the front door. After one last check of my watch and a wait of thirty seconds for the time to reach 1:00, I knocked on the heavy wooden door. 

The pounding of my heart kept me company as I waited. I heard the sounds of the latch opening, then saw the door open, swinging into the interior darkness. I couldn’t see anything or anyone inside, but I just heard her voice. 

“Welcome, Christopher. Come inside.”

Published 
Written by sissycrissy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments