Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Neighbours - Chapter 32

"Chris is made to face some difficult sights and truths"

54
9 Comments 9
3.1k Views 3.1k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Lydia and Cheryl were wrapped up in each other’s arms. I could see Lydia move to bring her tongue down to Chery’s pussy and I stood there, helpless, watching this woman lick my wife clean. It was a fresh kind of agony to watch as she received this loving, post-coital attention as I just hung from my restraints, stretched across the St. Andrew’s cross, with my spent cum cooling in the condom. 

Watching them together, getting warmed up once again while the machine mounted between my legs kept fucking my ass was getting me stiff once more. Liam seemed happily amused watching alongside me, sipping at his beer. 

Lydia was moving with increased purpose now. Her hands had reached up to caress and hold Cheryl’s breasts, and her head was rolling and rocking with increased speed. I couldn't see what her tongue was doing, but it was not much of a mystery, seeing the way Cheryl was responding. Lydia was merciless. I knew how sensitive Cheryl could be after orgasm, but tonight she seemed to offer no resistance or reluctance. 

I was lost in the sight of it all. My arousal built up steadily watching my wife be devoured like this. By the time Lydia started using her fingers inside her as well, Cheryl was pretty much there again. I saw her toes curl and her hands curl into fists as she came again. Just like before, I felt my own body respond along with hers. My cock spasmed and trembled and I looked down to see the swollen bulb of cum at the end of the condom become larger still. 

I felt humiliated and helpless. I was watching my wife cheat on me while being brought to these hands-free orgasms that were somehow satisfying and tormenting at the same time. I wondered what was wrong with me, to be feeling and reacting this way. 

Cheryl showed no sign of regret or reflection. She had rolled over and rolled Lydia onto her back so that she straddled her. She bent over her and kissed her thoroughly on the mouth, but then started to move her lips and her attention downwards. I stared at the screen, rapt, my eyes wide and my lips parted.

Cheryl kissed and caressed Lydia’s breasts, kneading them and squeezing them and guiding the stiffened nipples to her mouth.  Lydia was clearly enjoying this treatment and she was smiling widely, biting her lower lip and pressing her head back into the pillows. 

Cheryl kept moving lower, and her hands started to trace the lines of Lydia’s panties through her nylons. Lydia’s hips rolled and squirmed and I could see they were exchanging words. For a moment, Lydia’s hands guided Cheryl’s, as her caressing of Lydia’s pantyhose changed and suddenly she was tugging at the sheer fabric. digging her fingernails into it and tearing it open. 

With Lydia’s panties exposed, I saw Cheryl reach over into her bedside table and pull out a vibrator that I didn’t know that she even owned. I could feel my physical arousal cresting once again, responding to the surprising activities paired with the continual workings of the dildo in and out of my tormented ass. 

All of a sudden, the screen went dark. I hadn’t even seen Liam move but turning my head towards him now I saw him setting down the remote. 

“I think we should give the girls a bit of privacy, Crissy. Besides, we don’t want to have you get too carried away. It’s one thing for you to see your wife brought to orgasm by another woman, and entirely another thing to have it be my wife.”

It wasn’t until then that I realised the pace of my breathing or the pounding of my heart in my chest. My cock was hard, jutting out from my body even while weighed down by the cum-laden condom. 

He shut down the fucking machine and lowered the piston, and I felt myself so empty and stretched by its use of me. He then reached up and freed my wrists from the cuffs, letting them fall free. Next to be freed were my ankles, and then I was just standing before him. 

“Kneel down and get ready to serve, slut. Watching your wife cheat on you has gotten me rather turned on.”

I found myself attacking his cock with surprising hunger and intensity. I needed no encouragement to wrap my hands around his shaft and stroke him to full hardness as my lips wrapped around him. My head bobbed up and down, my lips tight and my tongue swirling. 

I felt a high as the taste of his precum filled my mouth. It fed my desperation all the more. My hands were stroking fast and firm and I pushed myself onto him more and more with each thrust. I felt him hard, thick and throbbing inside me. I was overwhelmed with my desperation to please him and to bring about his orgasm. 

“I’m close, you desperate cock-sucker,” he grunted down at me. I gazed up at him as he drove balls-deep into my mouth, making me drool and gasp for air. 

“Don’t swallow until I tell you,” he managed to say just before I felt the tell-tale spasms in his cock. 

He started to spurt as his thrust became slower but more urgent. I felt the ropes of warm salty cum hit the back of my throat and start to fill up my mouth. I tilted my head back to hold it all inside. He took his time, reaching down to stroke himself at the end, milking every drop out onto my extended tongue. 

“Hold still,” he commanded. 

I did my best, feeling the warm, slippery feeling of his cum taking over my senses and thoughts. He knelt down and I felt his hands on me. He was carefully tugging the condom from my cock. He slid it down my softened member, then he pinched the open end as he lifted it from me. He held it up before me.

squirt_Awa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
squirt_Awa

“Not bad, for a sissy,” he said, evaluating the milky load. 

I knelt before him, blushing, with my mouth wide open for his inspection. He brought the open end to my mouth and pinched the tip instead, tilting the condom up so that my cum started to drizzle out and join his own. He let it drip and drain by gravity alone at first, then ran his fingers down the length of it, ensuring that every drop fell down onto my tongue. I had to tilt my head back more to make sure none dripped out of my mouth. 

He stared at my full mouth for a few moments longer before giving permission. 

“You may swallow it now, my little cuckold sissy. Eat up every drop. Feel the weight of how you came and came and came watching your wife get satisfied by someone else.”

There was so much to take down that it took me more than one swallow, and I could feel the slippery load all the way down my throat. After I was able to show him that my mouth was fully empty, he had me lick and suck him clean before he re-dressed. 

Once he was fully dressed, he had me stand and strip completely, finally removing the stockings. He looked me over, head to toe. Without the teasing trappings of panties or lingerie, I still felt very much submissive to him. He knew it too, and had me kneel on the floor before him. 

“How does it feel, Crissy, to know that your wife is upstairs right now, probably feeling the most sexually satisfied she had in a long, long time?” Liam asked. 

It took me a beat to realise that he wasn't just teasing, and that he expected an answer. 

“It…. It is confusing, Master. Crissy hasn’t seen her orgasm like that in a long time — so powerfully and so many times in one night… I loved seeing her happy… and it was sexy to watch… but I… but Crissy felt strange just seeing her with someone else. Knowing that it maybe took someone else to give her what I couldn’t.”

He smiled softly.

“Lydia certainly gave her a wonderful night, and it is worth noting that she did it all without having a cock of course. Cheryl might have been horny without getting sex from you, but it wasn’t like you weren’t able to give her pleasure like this.” 

My mind raced, trying to find an excuse in the permission or limitations that he had put upon me. 

“Did you think about asking me if you could go down on your wife? Did you think about asking to even finger-fuck her? Or were you just thinking about something else? About me, perhaps?”

The redness of my cheeks confirmed the truth before I could even answer. 

“Yes, Master. Crissy was thinking about Master. Crissy finds almost all her free time and spare thoughts spent thinking about Master… and about how Master has taken over my life.”

“It must feel a bit overwhelming. There have been some big changes, and quite a few new milestones reached and thresholds crossed. Things that you’ve dreamt of and fantasised about for years are now becoming real for you. It is no wonder you have a lot to think about.”

“Yes, Master,” I replied softly. 

“Do you know who else had more pleasure and came more than they had in a long time, Crissy?”

I looked up at him, not quite able to form the words yet.

“Yes, it is you. You’ve cum again and again today. The use of your sissy pussy makes you hard without anyone even having to touch your little clitty, and just watching your wife get fucked made you spurt. You and your wife had the best sex you’ve had in years today, but you weren’t with each other. It is kind of amusing that you were both under the same roof when it happened, but that is more amusing than important. Perhaps it isn’t just your dreams that are coming true.”

“Yes, Master,” I replied. I knew these ideas would be running through my mind for a long time. 

Liam rose and turned the TV monitor back on. Cheryl and Lydia were still in our bed, their bodies intertwined. They were fast asleep — no doubt exhausted from passion. 

“Look at them resting so peacefully. Not a care in the world. Cheryl doesn’t seem too worried about you coming home.”

“No, Master, she doesn't.”

“You are going to go upstairs. You aren’t going to disturb them. You will just go to sleep in the guest room. A normal man might get upset that his wife was cheating — wouldn't he? He might storm in and yell and scream or even cry. He might be angry, or he might feel betrayed. But your wife will wake up tomorrow and realise that you just accepted it. She might feel some thanks, and she might be appreciative that you followed through on being open to her feelings and explorations… but she will also never look at you the same way.”

The weight of that truth weighed on me.

He rose and started to leave.

“Sweet dreams, Crissy. You’re finally a true cuckold, on top of everything else.”

I was alone in the room for a few minutes after he left, getting myself together. Finally, when I had the strength for it, I got up and got dressed. I tidied and closed the hidden door and made my way upstairs. The house was silent. I cleaned myself up in the downstairs bathroom before heading up to bed. Our bedroom door was open, and I could hear them breathing, but I didn’t dare get too close. 

In the guest bedroom, I stripped down to my boxers and slipped into bed. Everything Liam had said felt true. It took me ages to get to sleep, as all I could think of was wondering what I would be faced with in the morning.

Published 
Written by sissycrissy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments