Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Neighbours - Chapter 17

"Chris has to learn to accept the implications of his recent exposure, and of Liam's growing influence on his life at home."

49
6 Comments 6
3.7k Views 3.7k
2.3k words 2.3k words

It was getting late in the afternoon by the time I got back home. From the sounds and bustle I found, Liam and his men were still busy at work downstairs. I was feeling a bit dazed, so I poured myself a glass of water and grabbed an apple and sat for a moment in the kitchen. It was there that Liam found me. 

“You put on a wonderful show, from all that I saw and heard. There has been very good feedback, and Brooke was going on so much about what a good tip-earning whore you were. I’m quite sure her fans will be eager for you to return.”

I just blushed.

“Thank you, Master,” was all I could say.

“You stroked her, you sucked her, and she fucked you… all on camera, sissy. You really are quite a little whore, aren’t you?”

“Yes, Master. Crissy is quite a whore, Master.”

“Good girl. We’ll have to set up some sessions to teach you how to apply makeup and get you a nice pretty wig. I don’t think you’ll be wearing a hood next time, but some good makeup should help disguise the real you… just in case. Imagine if someone you knew was watching today, slut. Someone who didn’t know it was you, and watching you take cock so eagerly like that. That would be quite an education.”

It seemed too much to even imagine. I’d always felt alone with my kinks as if they had separated me from just about everyone I knew in my normal, everyday life. What a bizarre way that would be to discover that these perversions were shared, to have one of them watching and seeing me… recognizing me. It made me shudder.

“You can take out your plug, slut. The boys will be packing up to leave for the day, and I know your wife will be home in not too long.”

“Thank you, Master,” I replied, then stood and moved to make my way upstairs. 

“No slut,” he said. “Do it here.”

My eyes darted around, seeing the door to the basement so close. It might open at any moment, putting me face-to-face with Liam’s crew. 

Liam’s gaze held nothing but impatience. I loosened my pants and pushed them down to mid-thigh. I reach back into my panties, my fingers searching out the base of the plug. With a grip around it, I started to wriggle and tug at it, feeling it stretch me as I pulled, feeling the width of it open me up. Once the full witch of it was past my rosebud, it slipped easily into my hand. It was warm, and I could see some of Brooke’s cum still marking it. 

“Show me you can clean it with your mouth, slut. Show me how much you cherish that cum,” he commanded.

I felt my hand lifting it up and my mouth opening, my body obeying Liam. I tasted her on my tongue as my lips closed around it. 

“Work that tongue, sissy. Get it nice and clean.”

My tongue swirled around it as the base that was once nestled between my ass cheeks was between my pursed lips. 

“Good girl. You can take it out,” he said once he was suitably amused.

I popped the plug out and stood there awkwardly for a moment, awaiting his instructions. I didn’t feel like I was allowed to cover myself up without permission. 

He didn’t speak at first, but he did lean in and unlock my chastity cage. 

“You can go and get changed, now, slut. Hurry up before you leak Brooke’s cum all over the place.”

“Thank you, Master,” I replied and rushed upstairs. 

By the time I was cleaned up and back in my own underwear, with the toys hidden away, he was gone, as was his crew.

I was about to have a quick look downstairs, but Cheryl arrived home, and I turned my attention to her instead. All through the evening, I fought against distraction. When my mind strayed, I was right back there, in Brooke’s apartment, under the glow of those lights, with her camera recording and sharing everything. I felt overwhelmed by the thought that I’d never know just who had been watching — who might have seen me do those things. I wondered if Liam was serious about denying me the hood, terrified by the thought that he’d never bluffed yet.

As for the renovation, I decided to keep it a surprise for now. The crew had not left any evidence of their presence either outside or on their way to the basement, and I imagined what an amazing surprise it might be if I could present the whole project to her as complete.

The thought made me smile. Despite everything, I loved her. I loved spending time with her, even if Liam’s words were in my mind more and more. Maybe she did deserve more than I could give her, but that didn’t mean I didn’t love giving her all that I could. Focussing on that made me smile, and allowed me to be a bit more present, and we had a lovely evening together. 

My dreams that night were full of Brooke and of Liam. I remembered feeling like a plaything, batted between them like a baby bird in the clutches of a pair of cats. I awoke feeling so aroused and confused. 

The morning went as per our usual schedule, though I was perhaps even more attentive to Cheryl than usual. My devotion to doing things for her didn’t feel solely like guilt for what I had been doing, but a genuine desire to do more little things to please her. 

When she left, I put on the panties and stockings as per my ritual and took my pills. I moved around with the sense of uncertainty that was becoming as common as the lingerie, as I had no idea what my day might hold. 

Liam’s crew arrived promptly and I let them in, but there was no sign of Liam himself. Rather than just pacing about, I had a light breakfast and sat down in my office to work. After losing all of Monday to being a sissy, I had a few things that were demanding my attention. Those deadlines, and knowing that Liam always seemed to know immediately if I signed onto any of the online forums, kept me quite focused all morning. 

At lunchtime, I took a quick break to make myself a sandwich and drink a glass of water. I could hear the constant sounds of the men working downstairs and occasionally coming and going from the basement to their trucks on the street. I decided to retreat back to my office with my lunch so as to best stay out of their way.

LauraSaenz1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LauraSaenz1

I pulled up Brooke’s page on her cam site. She was not online at the time, but I noticed that there were posted photos and some images from past chats to look at. As I looked through them, I felt the tingle of my arousal hitting me, but I didn’t dare reach down to touch or stroke, or encourage it at all. My limitations were clear, and I didn’t want to accidentally prove that I needed to be locked in that cage every day.

I clicked to see the next page of photos and was confronted with images of yesterday’s session. It felt like I was unable to blink, just staring at these photos. To my own eyes, I looked silly and ridiculous with the lingerie stretched over me and the large breasts upon my chest. While I was half mortified to look at myself, even with the benefit of the anonymizing and objectifying hood, it was also intoxicating to see the look on Brooke’s face. She seemed lost in pleasure with my hand on her, or when she was using my mouth. Her expression was one of bliss and joy as she fucked me. 

There were also posted comments from those who had viewed the scene. The feedback was decidedly positive, with fans very happy to see Brooke being pleasured, happy to see her use this helpless submissive. Some were quite amused by the talk of sending ‘him’ back to his wife at the end. 

“Looks like you have some fans of your own, slut.”

Liam’s voice startled me and I may have jumped in my chair. 

“Yes, Master,” I answered. 

“Get down on the floor, sissy, and kneel under the desk.”

I slipped down out of my chair and turned, edging back under the desk on my knees. He took his place in my chair, but not before opening his work pants and pushing them down to his ankles. He spread his thighs and tucked in closer. 

It felt strange somehow to be in this position while fully dressed. I was wearing panties and stockings under my clothes, but I still looked like a normal man. Inside, of course, I was no less his helplessly obedient plaything, but it felt strange somehow nonetheless. 

“Suck me, sissy, while I look at these wonderful photos of you two,” he commanded and shifted forward in the chair. 

I took a deep breath and reached up to him, tugging his underwear down to free his sizable cock. I started to stroke and knelt up to get my lips around him. I felt him start to harden in my mouth quickly. 

The images of myself wearing nothing but lingerie while servicing Brooke was still in my mind, along with the powerful realisation of what was happening at the moment. I was in my own home office, on my knees in front of my Master, sucking his cock while his own crew of construction workers toiled downstairs. 

They didn’t all stay downstairs it turned out and from my hidden position under the desk, I heard the voice of one of them at the doorway.

“Hey, boss. Electrical and duct rough-ins are all done. We could get a bit more boarding done, but it’s getting close to the clear-out time you mentioned. Want us to start up now, or fresh tomorrow?” he asked in a deep, almost disinterested voice.

Liam barely moved and gave no indication that he was being pleasured. 

“Don’t bother starting up anything new now. Go ahead and have the boys pack up and clear out. The client wants to surprise his wife, so let’s be sure we’re all out before she’s expected home.”

“He can surprise her with a renovation in her own basement?” the unseen man asked. “Just how clueless is this chick?”

“You’d be surprised at what she doesn’t notice,” Liam answered with amusement in his voice.

All through their conversation, I kept my mouth and tongue moving and my head bobbing while straining to be quiet. I don’t know where the crew thought I was, but I was quite sure they didn’t suspect I was down below the desk, sucking their boss’s cock. 

Liam busied himself, looking at Brooke’s images, or perhaps anything else he wanted on my computer, and my lips slid up and down on his thick, massive cock, while outside the office door, the sounds of his crew packing up and heading home rose and fell. 

When those sounds faded and it seemed as if the front door had closed behind the last of them, Liam spoke.

“Best hurry up, sissy. Your wife will be home soon, and I’m not quite sure she’s ready to find you with your mouth full of cock. Keep in mind that you’re not getting up until you’ve earned my cum.”

I had no idea what time it was anymore, but I could feel that he was right. Cheryl could be home any moment. I doubled my efforts, stroking and squeezing the base of his cock while I sucked and slurped up and down. My tongue danced and swirled around his glossy cock head, and my mouth filled with the taste of precum. I felt my own arousal building with the sexual energy, and I could tell my cock was leaking. At least this time I didn’t have to deal with the painful ache of a cage trapping me. 

I felt the tension in him build and then tighten. It struck me that I was beginning to know his cock better and better, and I could anticipate the moment of that last squeeze and grunt before he started to spurt his warm cum into my mouth. He leaned back in the chair, spreading his legs wide, and gave me every drop. I sucked and stroked him through every pulse of his orgasm, then licked and sucked him clean. 

I was still licking my lips clean as he stood up and pulled up his pants. 

“See you tomorrow, cocksucker,” he called back at me, and then I heard the front door close behind him. 

I tasted him in my mouth long after I got changed back into men’s underwear, and I still felt him on my lips when Cheryl arrived home and kissed me hello. I was starting to think I might always taste him.

Published 
Written by sissycrissy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments