Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Neighbours - Chapter 46

"Both Chris and Cheryl feel the aftermath of the events in the bedroom"

62
12 Comments 12
3.1k Views 3.1k
3.2k words 3.2k words

Once again, I was watching Liam fuck my wife. This time, he was plunging himself slowly but steadily into her virgin ass. I knew how it felt to have him inside like that, though Cheryl had not had the preparations of toys and anticipation that I had. I was even plugged full while trapped here, observing in gagged silence. 

I could tell from the sounds she was making that it was overwhelming and intense for her. Her cuffs, linked together ankle to wrist, held in her place and in this bent posture. Liam held her hips and pulled her ass back towards him. I could see the push of his thick, erect cock driving ever deeper inside her. 

Lydia was moving again, using her phone to take photos and record video. It seemed that Cheryl’s use was also going to be replayed over and over for their own purposes and amusement. 

I was writhing in my restraints. My ass ached and yet I couldn’t stop gripping it tightly inside me. My cock was sore from having been pressed against the bars of the cage for so long. I could feel that I was drooling down over my bra and chest. There was nothing I could do but watch, helplessly sissified and emasculated, as my neighbour—my Master—fucked my wife in the ass. She had offered it up to him, and to him exclusively. 

It wasn’t as if, after years of marriage with her never entertaining the idea of anal sex, that it was something that I had been hoping for or expecting, but that had been because of my belief that she’d never want that with anyone. Now I was faced with yet another new truth to accept. 

Liam pushed forward that last inch or so and was now fully buried inside her ass. He held himself there for a moment, his hands over her and caressing her while he held her in place. Cheryl moaned softly, no doubt feeling the ache of his throbbing cock inside her, stretching her to take his fullness.

After a few moments, letting her adjust to the size of him, Liam drew back and started to thrust into her. The pace was slow at first, but steady. He would slide back, almost all the way out of her, and then push forward once more until he smacked against her ass cheeks. 

Watching Liam using her was triggering my own sense memory. I had started to sway back and forth and my ass was gripping the plug inside me tight, pulsing my grip around it, matching Liam’s pace. I could almost imagine he was fucking me, even as I watched him impaling my wife. 

“Oh fuck, Cheryl. You’re so tight. I’m so glad that I’m the only one who is ever going to take this fresh little ass of yours,” Liam moaned. 

He was driving into her faster and harder now. He was groaning and grunting with each thrust, clearly enjoying his use of her. 

“Lydia, honey, come over here please,” Liam said. 

She came in close, a smile on her face. 

“How may I help?” she asked. 

“Reach down and rub Cheryl’s clit while I keep fucking her ass,” he instructed.

“Oh yes,” she replied and reached down to assist. 

With the both of them attending to her, Cheryl’s moans intensified quickly. 

It was difficult to accept that it was all really happening, and right in front of me. Liam moaned, Cheryl gasped, and Lydia was urging them both with glee. Liam’s constant, driving motion was rocking her back and forth. 

“It’s almost time,” Liam grunted. 

Lydia moved her hands faster and faster, and Cheryl’s moans turned to gasps again. 

“Ohhhh fuck yes,” groaned Liam, and he thrust forward hard and held himself deep inside Cheryl’s ass. I could almost see his balls tightening, and I imagined the pulsing spurting of his load of cum deep inside her.

Cheryl was brought to another orgasm as well. I don’t know if it was because of Lydia’s touch, or of the feeling of Liam’s load exploding inside her. I knew the sound, and I wished I could moan along with her as multiple orgasms hit her like waves.

He gave four or five more urgent thrusts, then held himself inside her at full depth. His hands moved over her back and ass while Lydia slipped back once more. I realised how quickly I had been breathing, along with the two of them. In the aftermath of their release, once again I had to force myself into total silence. 

“Give me a plug please, hon,” Liam asked Lydia, his voice sounding tired. 

“Of course, lover,” she replied. 

It didn’t take long for her to return to him with the toy, handing it to him without comment. I watched, entranced, as he pulled back slowly and got the butt plug positioned in his grip. As soon as his cock head popped free, he filled her stretched ass with the plug. She moaned out loud once more. 

“Feel this and remember, dear, that you’ve given me your ass. It is mine and I’ve used it and filled it. Your husband doesn’t get it. No other lover will either.”

“Yes, Master. My ass is yours, Master,” she moaned in response. 

“Good girl. You are so nice and tight, and really an excellent fuck. Your husband doesn’t know what he’s missing,” Liam laughed. “Perhaps quite literally.”

“Thank you, Master,” she replied. 

“I’ll see you both later,” he said. He reached back and landed a firm, loud smack on Cheryl’s bare ass, and then simply walked out of the room. 

As I hung from the cuffs in silence, listening to her breathe, I really started to wonder how I was going to get out of this. That fear managed, for the immediate moment, to push aside the thoughts about how my wife’s pussy and ass were both full of another man’s cum and that she’d just thanked him for it. 

Lydia stepped close to the bed once more. Her phone was in her hands again and she took a few more shots, close up, of the base of the plug between her ass cheeks. 

“You look incredible, baby,” she purred. “I nearly came just watching him fuck you. Did you like it as much as it sounded like you did?”

“Oh god, I’ve never been fucked like that. I’ve never felt anything like that. He is so big and so strong and so firm. Oh fuck, Mistress,  he just used me like a rag doll. I thought I was going to cum the moment he pushed into me!”

“Oh yes, I know. He has a wonderful cock.”

Lydia started to tug at the visible bit of her panties that had been stuffed inside Cheryl’s pussy. They were soaked and stained as she pulled them out slowly. Cheryl moaned as she did so, feeling the fabric slide against her. They slid free and Lydia tossed them aside. She leaned in and kissed Cheryl’s pussy lips intimately and passionately. 

Cheryl’s moans intensified, but it seemed like Lydia was only interested in teasing her as the kiss was brief. 

“I can taste him on you,” Lydia commented.

“Oh god, it’s like I can still feel him inside me.”

“Well, in a few ways, he is,” Lydia replied, then tapped the base of the plug. 

She giggled and then reached down and started to free Cheryl from her predicament. As soon as she released the clips linking her wrists to her ankles she collapsed full length on the bed. Lydia rolled her over, onto her back. 

She almost looked as she did before, spread out to the corners of the bed, but this time there was nothing holding her in place. Lydia explored Cheryl’s body with her hands as they spoke. She caressed her with such softness and care. When her hands moved down between Cheryl’s legs, I could see the wetness of Liam’s spent load leaking between her pussy lips. Lydia slid her fingers through the wetness and lifted her glistening fingertip to Cheryl’s lips.

Without a word, Cheryl parted her lips and sucked Lydia’s finger into her mouth. Her tongue slid around it, taking the taste in. 

“Somehow, knowing that my husband has just fucked his cum into you makes you even more desirable to me,” Lydia mused. 

“I... I am glad, Mistress,” Cheryl replied quietly. 

“Your husband knows about the time you spend with me, doesn’t he?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“And he knows what we are doing, dear?”

“Yes, Mistress. He doesn’t really ask for details — I don’t think he quite wants to know them — but he knows that we are lovers, Mistress.”

“Oh… lovers… I do like the sound of that, dear. But I’m more than just a lover to you, aren’t I?”

“Yes, Mistress. You are. You are my Mistress,” Cheryl replied.

“And does Chris know that too?”

RubiKlar
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RubiKlar

“Yes, Mistress. I talked to him a bit about submission, and he knows that these cuffs and other toys were bought for you, Mistress.”

“Good girl, dear. I think, however, that is time that we manage the information he gets. I don’t want him to get overwhelmed by too many changes.”

“Manage the information, Mistress?”

“Yes, dear. To be more clear, you are not to tell your husband that you were fucked by Liam. You are not to tell your husband that you’ve given your ass to Liam. Is that clear, dear?”

“Yes, Mistress. That is clear, Mistress,” Cheryl answered. 

Standing trapped in the closet, watching and listening, I was confused at first about why Lydia wanted to have Cheryl keep secret events that she knew I had just observed. As I watched Cheryl’s facial expressions and listened to the tone of her voice change, the motivation sank in. Lydia had shaved Cheryl’s pussy to make it hers. Liam had taken Cheryl’s ass as his own, and had probably taken her pussy too, given his size. She would always be comparing us — if we ever had sex again. Now Lydia was forcing Cheryl to keep secrets from me. In this devious way, she was taking Cheryl’s heart and mind as hers too. 

“Speaking of your silly, small-dicked husband, I suppose I should get you back to him before he gets too lonely,” Lydia teased. 

I felt her words like a slap in the face. I was also hit with a fresh flash of panic. If Cheryl was to be taken home, how was I supposed to get there? All my clothes were there, so I didn’t know what would happen if I hadn’t returned home ahead of her, with at least enough time to get changed and cleaned up. 

“It might not be best, however, to return you to him in quite this condition. How about we give you a nice bath, dear?”

“That sounds very nice, Mistress,” Cheryl purred. 

There was such care in the way that Lydia removed the cuffs from my wife’s ankles and wrists. She helped her to sit up on the edge of the bed and then guided her to her feet. Hooking a finger into the collar’s front ring, she let her out of the bedroom and out of sight just as Liam had. I struggled to see her as long as I could, getting one last glimpse of the plug’s base between her ass cheeks before the door to the en suite bathroom was closed behind them. Within moments, I heard the rush of water as the tub started to fill. 

With the door closed and the water running, I felt like I had at least a few moments of relief. I took as deep a breath as I could, given the restraints of the gag and the corset. There was only a moment of that peace, however, before the bedroom door opened again. 

Liam returned and walked directly to the closet and opened the door, exposing me to his gaze again. He paused, took in the sight, and then fished his phone out of his pocket to shoot some quick photos. 

“The time stamp on these would be very interesting to your wife, wouldn’t you say, slut?” 

I could only nod. 

“Well, best not to waste too much time, unless you want your wife to see you this way.”

He stepped close and reached up above me, releasing my wrist cuffs from the chain above me. He didn’t bother to release the cuffs from my wrists. They hung down in front of me as he tugged at my leash. My feet and legs ached. I had no idea how long I’d been standing there, balanced on those merciless high heels. 

Moving again, as quietly as I could, I once again felt the jiggle and bounce of the fake tits filling my bra, and the movement and presence of the large, heavy plug in my ass. When I tried to look down to walk safely down the stairs, the hair from my wig fell across my face. I felt so sissy and exposed and emasculated.

Liam didn’t say a word as he led me downstairs, out the back door of their house, out into the yard, through the gate, and then back up into my own house. He guided me to the living room, standing me in the middle of the room. 

He slowly circled me, then came close enough to free my wrists from the cuffs. There was a moment of freedom, but he almost immediately re-cuffed them behind my back. With his strong hands, he then helped me down to my knees, so that I knelt before him. He unbuckled and removed my gag next, and I licked my wet lips. 

Liam then relaxed into my favourite easy chair, making himself at home.  

“You got to see quite a bit today, didn’t you Crissy?” he asked me, staring into my eyes. 

“Yes, Master. Crissy saw a lot, Master,” I answered. After being gagged for so long, it was almost strange to be able to speak again. 

“Your wife was well and thoroughly pleasured, wasn’t she?”

“Yes, Master. She was, Master.”

“You are neither permitted nor able to fuck your own wife, Crissy, so your neighbours had to step in to please her for you.”

I blushed. I knew it wasn’t quite like that, but enough of it was true to hit hard.

“Yes, Master,” was all that I could think of to say.

“I imagine, before today, that you took some small comfort in the fact that your wife was just exploring her sexuality with another woman, and that Lydia was perhaps providing her with a kind of touch or experience that no man could have given her. That isn’t quite the case anymore is it?”

“No Master, it isn’t.”

“I trust you remember that this is exactly what I promised you, sissy.”

“I do remember, Master. You promised me that you were going to fuck my wife, Master.”

“Yes, I did. When you thought about that promise, did you expect that she would beg me for it? Did you think that she’d reveal that your little cock had been disappointing her for so long?”

“No, Master. I did not, Master.” 

My face was burning red. 

“That isn’t going to be a problem for her any longer, is it, Crissy?”

“No, Master. I suppose that it isn’t, Master.”

“If it meant that she could be satisfied and experience proper pleasure, would you want me to continue to fuck Cheryl, slut?”

I knelt there, thinking about his question. What if the drugs he had me on changed me forever? What if I could only ever get hard due to the use of my ass? What if he simply planned to never allow me to have sex with her again? Would it be better for her to be denied? Would she simply leave me, having felt this kind of satisfaction at last?”

“Yes, Master,” I answered after what felt like a long silence. “I would want you to continue to fuck her, Master.”

“You witnessed that she offered me her ass, Crissy. She begged for me to take it and own it. She didn’t care if it would ruin her for you.”

“Yes, Master,” I answered. It was so hard to face him with these truths spoken out loud. 

“It amuses me, I must admit, that on the same day that Cheryl gives me her ass, you are essentially giving me her pussy too. Is that what you are doing?”

“Yes, Master. I think that that is what I am doing.”

He pulled out his phone and aimed it at me. I could imagine the image: a humiliated and broken man, caged and plugged, kneeling in the middle of his own living room, dressed in lingerie, given slutty curves by a corset and breast forms, wearing a wig, with lipstick smeared by the gag he’d worn for hours. 

“Say it out loud, Crissy. Introduce yourself and say it for the record.”

I felt so humiliated and broken that I could barely get the words out.

“I am Crissy, my Master’s sissy slut, and I am giving my wife’s pussy to my Master.”

He held the camera there, lingering on me for a seeming eternity, before finally setting it down again.

“I’m very pleased with your gift, sissy. I accept. Lydia and I are going to make her very happy.”

“Th.. thank you, Master,” I replied, almost out of instinct.

He stood up.

“Now, you never know how long a woman’s bath is going to last, so we had best not take up too much more time. Once you have your reward, we can get you out of these clothes and toys.”

I looked up at him.

“My reward, Master?”

“Well yes, of course. You have given me such a nice gift, letting me have your wife’s cunt, so why wouldn't I reward you?” Liam asked.

Liam unbuttoned his pants and pushed them down. His cock jumped free in front of me. 

“Do keep in mind that I’ve already fucked your wife twice today, so there may not be a big load left for you, but I know you will happily take what you can get.”

“Yes, Master,” I answered.

I wasn’t sure what made me feel more broken and depraved: that I was about to suck the cock that had just fucked my wife’s pussy and ass, or that my own caged cock twitched and throbbed in its cage with how badly I wanted it.

Without a word, I leaned forward and sucked him into my hungry, wet mouth.

Published 
Written by sissycrissy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments