Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Neighbours - Chapter 37

"Liam takes Crissy out on a date"

47
7 Comments 7
2.5k Views 2.5k
2.6k words 2.6k words

I struggled to catch up with Liam and then to keep up with his pace as he led the way without talking. Rushing made me very aware of the plug inside me.

It turned out that he did bring me to a theatre, though it wasn’t one that I imagined I could have ever found on my own. The street entrance was into a rather generously open used book store. I simply and silently followed Liam as he gave the man at the cash desk a small nod and pushed aside a black velvet curtain at the back of the shop. We went back through more rooms of books and then down a set of stairs to find a small lobby and then a rather large and well-appointed theatre screening room. 

Everything seemed so normal and ordinary inside. The room was dimly lit as we and others took our seats. Soft music played over the speakers as I sank into the surprisingly comfortable seat. The combination of the plug filling my ass and the cage trapping my cock was making me feel rather horny—a feeling that was only heightened when I felt the memory of Liam’s throbbing cock in my hand just a few minutes ago. 

My own words were racing through my mind as I sat there. I had practically begged to suck his cock. I had chosen his erection over my wife. It made me blush in the theatre’s darkness. What was the most powerful to me was that I felt the truth of it. It wasn’t just some temporary high or arousal. The idea of pleasing him and making him hard and tasting that arousal was still thrilling me, even as I sat there. 

I loved my wife and I was constantly stunned by her beauty and sex appeal but I knew I couldn’t please her right now. My cock was caged at my Master’s bidding and even if it wasn’t, I was unable to get hard for her — not unless I was willing to confess to her that I needed a toy in my ass to get erect. 

Even then, even imagining that Liam’s permission went along with it, I didn’t know if she would want me. I imagined me arriving back at home and presenting Cheryl with the choice of her impotent husband or the sexy, stunning and passionate Lydia. I’d seen them together on the screen as I’d been tormented in my secret room of shame and perversion. It was hard to doubt that Lydia had given Cheryl the best fuck she’d had in years. As for me, I found myself becoming less and less able to satisfy her and only more skilled and practised at the art of bringing men to orgasm. 

The lights dimmed. The flickering light of the screen pushed my reflecting thoughts away. I grew quickly excited as the opening credits revealed the film to be Secretary. For nearly two hours, I sat entranced by the film. With every scene, I saw myself in Lee more. Liam seemed to display so many characteristics of Mr. Grey as he seemed to methodically take control of Lee’s life and mind. The way she found herself in her growing service to him was exciting and touching. It was also arousing, and I felt myself squirming in my seat, hoping that I wasn’t disturbing Liam. 

There were moments that seemed to be pulled out of my imagination and dreams. I gripped the armrests tightly when Mr. Grey gave her instructions over the phone about what she could eat for dinner. His choices seemed random and strange, but I knew that it was only his power that mattered. 

When the credits finally rolled and the lights came up, there was still a line of Lee’s dialogue that felt like it had been burned into me. 

“I’ve found someone to love in a way that feels right.”

Was I in love? Had I fallen for someone—a man even—just because he seemed to know or see what I truly needed and was more than anyone else ever could? Liam, in our discussions about my medically induced erectile dysfunction and the relative sizes of our genitals, had made me contemplate the reality that he would be a better lover to my wife than I could be. But was he also a better lover for me than Cheryl could be?

“Did you like the movie?” Liam asked, leaning towards me.

“Yes, Master. Crissy liked the movie very much, Master.”

“I thought that you might,” he said, smiling. “Let’s go.”

I rose up to follow him. Couples and groups were making their way down the aisles, in enthused conversation about the film. They looked normal enough, most of them, but given the movie’s topic, and the secret club vibe of the theatre itself, I had to wonder what was happening beneath the surface. Was I the only one with a secret under my clothes?

Upstairs, tables had been set up in some of the back rooms, transforming the spaces into a kind of fascinating hidden cafe with book-lined walls all around us. Liam guided me to an empty table and we sat. Within moments, a young woman approached us for our order. Liam responded for both of us. 

“I’d like scotch, neat,” he said, “And Crissy will have a glass of rosé champagne.”

She slipped away and I saw Liam check his watch. 

“It’s getting late,” he said with a smile. “Do you imagine the girls have moved inside by now?”

I imagined that the sun had set by now and that after a couple of hours alone, they may well have transitioned from chatting to something more. 

“Yes, Master, I sort of think that they have.”

“Do you enjoy encouraging your wife to cheat on you, Crissy?”

“It isn’t quite like enjoying it, Master, but it doesn’t feel like what I might have imagined that it would. It feels… kind of embarrassing to know that she needs to search somewhere else for the pleasure I can’t give her, but I’m strangely glad to see her happy.”

“Remind me, Crissy, why you can’t give her that pleasure.”

I blushed.

“Crissy can’t pleasure his wife, Master, because Master has denied him permission and the physical ability to do so.”

“Oh, such fancy language, Crissy. Would it be simpler to say that I took  your clitty away from you?”

“Yes, Master. Crissy can’t please his wife because Master took Crissy’s clitty away from him.”

“Good girl,” he said. 

The waitress returned with our drinks, setting them down in front of us without a word and then departing as silently as she had arrived.

“Cheers,” Liam toasted, and held his glass aloft for a moment before taking a slow slip. I lifted the champagne flute and did the same, feeling the drink pink and pretty and sweet on my tongue.

“Does it also make you feel better about what you’ve been doing, Crissy?” he asked.

“Only a very little bit perhaps, Master. It isn’t the same… I know that what I’ve done has been in secret, and going on in different forms for so long, while she was honest and open with me.”

“And yours feels more shameful to you, doesn’t it?”

It was true.

“Yes, Master. My kinks have often felt more shameful and more embarrassing… hard to confess.”

RubiKlar
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RubiKlar

“She just wants to be with a sexy woman, where you dream of being emasculated, sissified, tied up, eagerly submitting to those who want to tease you and torment you, spank you and amuse themselves with the totality of your depraved hunger and need.”

“Yes, Master.”

“The world understands and accepts a woman wanting to sleep with another woman, doesn’t it? Much more than your desire to be dressed up in panties and lingerie and to suck another man’s cock. More than your ache to be fucked full of cum and have it plugged inside you.”

My face was warming, and I was very aware of how clearly and plainly he was speaking in public.

“Yes, Master.”

“You must start to feel like you don’t deserve her. You must find it a relief that she finally has another source of pleasure, or an outlet for her sexuality.”

I felt my heart pound in my chest.

“Yes, Master.”

“It might feel different, perhaps, if you’d been able to tell her you were this way when you were dating or before you were married? But now it probably feels too late and that telling her about what your kinks were now would also mean admitting that you’d been hiding them for so long, and practising them in secret. That you’ve been cheating.”

“Yes, Master. That is it exactly.”

“Well then, Crissy, I suppose you are very lucky that you no longer have to worry about making decisions like that. You must feel such a relief to have a Master who will make those choices for you.”

I took a deep breath. Relief wasn’t exactly what it felt like, never quite knowing how much exposure I was at risk of. 

“Yes, Master.”

“I must say, it amuses me to see how smitten Cheryl is becoming with Lydia. She seems so very willing to play and explore outside your marriage. Given how hard you’ve worked for so long to hide your kinks from her, I had almost imagined her to be a bit of a prude. All it took was a bit of flirting and a bit of encouragement, and you two have all but formalized an open marriage.”

I nodded silently, as his teasing words reflected some of my own honest surprise. 

“She’s too good a woman to imagine that it could be just one-sided though. She is going to want to know if there are other things you want to try. She might even imagine that there could be other women.”

“Yes, Master. She did start to ask about what I might be interested in exploring, and she did bring up discussions we had, ages ago, when I tried to let her see a bit of my interest in kinks. She just had no interest at all back then, so it didn’t go anywhere at the time.”

“I understand, Crissy. If she didn’t get aroused by seeing you tied up or dressed up, I know that it wouldn’t do anything for you then either. You’re a natural submissive.”

“Yes, Master.” 

He had captured the heartbreak of those past experiments perfectly. She had tried, once or twice, to play along but she hadn’t been able to muster up any enthusiasm for it. Her unsure reactions and near boredom only made me feel like my desires were ridiculous, and it had made it clear to me that I wasn’t going to risk sharing any of the more extreme fantasies. 

“But still, every time you imagine Cheryl with Lydia, it must still set you a bit more free.”

“Yes, Master. I think that it does.”

“And that is what you want, isn’t it? You want what you’ve found more than what you had. You spend more time fantasizing about what might be next for you than you do thinking about what it might be like if and when you get to sleep with your wife again, don’t you?”

“Yes, Master, it is true.”

“Do you remember, Crissy, what you told me in my truck before the movie?”

I blushed, knowing I remembered it word for word. The expression visible on my face made him laugh out loud.

“Tell me again, Crissy,” he commanded.

“Crissy would rather suck Master’s cock than be with his wife, Master.”

“Again.”

“Crissy would rather suck Master’s cock than be with his wife, Master.”

“Such a good little slutty sissy cuckold you are. Take out your phone and text Cheryl. Tell her that you’re going to spend the night at my place so that she can have the house to herself.”

I took out my phone and started typing the text. Even after all this it was still powerful and humiliating to sit across from this man and encourage my wife to find sex and pleasure with someone else. 

“Liam said I could crash next door so you can have the house to yourself tonight. Have fun and I’ll see you in the morning.”

With a whoosh, it was gone and sent.

He smiled.

“What a good little cuckold you are. The fun part is, she must realize now that I know what is happening too.”

With all the secrets I was keeping, I hadn’t even thought of that but of course, it was true. Otherwise, why would he have offered to have me crash with him? 

“She’s going to know that she likes Lydia. She’s going to know that her husband is okay with it. She’s going to know that Lydia’s husband is okay with it. Who knows what she is going to know next.” 

Liam looked like he could barely keep himself from laughing out loud. 

“You are mine, Crissy. Your marriage is mine. Your wife doesn’t quite know it but she is becoming mine too. I’ve kept her from getting fucked by her husband and I promise you, the next time she feels a man’s cock inside of her, it will be mine.”

“Y-yess, Master.”

“Now, I know that you’d rather suck my cock than go home and have any futile attempt to please your wife sexually. You’ve already admitted to yourself that I’m better equipped to please your wife than you ever were. Knowing how much you want your loving wife to have the best time possible, and how much it would amuse me, who would you rather it be that fucked your wife, Crissy? Me or you?”

“You, Master. Crissy would rather have Master fuck his wife.”

It was the obvious answer, and it was true. I didn’t quite know why, but it was true.

“You’re such a good little sissy slut, Crissy. Finish your drink and follow me.”

He started to stand already, so I quickly poured the rest of my champagne down my throat and swallowed it. I followed him as he walked towards the back stairs and down again. The lobby space outside the theatre was empty now. He led me through it and into a small anteroom that I hadn’t seen before. It seemed something like a large fitting room, about eight or nine feet square with a built-in bench on one wall and a full-height mirror taking up the entirety of another. There was a small cabinet near the bench.

“Strip down to your stockings and panties, Crissy.”

I obeyed as he closed the door behind us. From inside the cabinet he had fished out something. Once I was done removing my clothes, standing before him in nothing but stockings and panties, he revealed to me that the object was a moulded dildo with a suction cup base.  He stuck it to the mirrored wall about three feet off the floor.

“If you want to suck my cock so badly, slut, why don’t you show me how you would do it.”

Published 
Written by sissycrissy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments