Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Neighbours - Chapter 23

"The morning after leads to consequences and revelations"

47
5 Comments 5
3.5k Views 3.5k
3.5k words 3.5k words

My heart was pounding and my breathing was too fast. My head throbbed, forcing me to remember all that tequila. The thought of tequila made me remember all the cum that had gone along with it. 

There wasn’t time to let my mind go back to all that. I had to figure out where I was and what was happening. It would certainly help if I was able to find my clothes. Other than the bed sheet, there was nothing here to cover myself with. I was in a bedroom I’d never seen before, and even the closet was empty. I moved over to the door, testing the handle. It wasn’t locked. 

I stood there and let my hand fall from the door. I wasn’t ready to open it quite yet, as I had no idea what, or who, I might find on the other side. I walked backward until I felt the bed against the back of my legs, and then just sank down to sit, my head in my hands. 

I couldn’t quite take in all that had happened to me. These fantasies had been my secret companions for years, but I had only ever found the most innocent and light ways to indulge them beyond just looking at stroking to porn or reading breathy stories of submission. I’d been terrified when Liam had stumbled onto my secrets, but he had taken control so quickly and simply that it had seemed almost natural or inevitable. 

There had been something about him from the start. He was firm and demanding, but he also made me feel like I was perversely safe under his control. He had made the stakes clear and made his demands for obedience and service known, but they’d meshed so well with my own desires and fantasies that it all seemed right. Despite his firmness and his creative torment, Liam had felt… not kind… but understanding. When he had said he wasn't out to hurt me or Cheryl, I’d believed him. He seemed to like us both in those unguarded moments. 

I was terrified now that my trust and submission had just led me to ruin. 

With a deep breath, I lifted my head. I stood up, took another breath, and resigned myself to what was to come, no matter what it might be. It was then that I heard a sound outside the door. I felt my body tingling and my muscles tightening. I didn’t have a stitch to cover myself with, and using my hands felt foolish. I just stared at the door.

When it swung open, it was Liam’s smiling face greeting me. Seeing me there naked seemed to amuse him.

“Did you have a good sleep, slut?” he asked.

“Yes, Master. Crissy had a good sleep,” I answered. 

“And how are you feeling? You had quite a night last night.”

I decided on honesty.

“Crissy has a bit of a headache, Master. And, uhm, Crissy’s ass is a bit sore?”

“What part of Crissy is sore, slut?”

“Crissy’s sissy pussy is sore, Master,” I corrected myself, blushing.

He laughed.

“I’m not surprised by either of those things. You took a lot of cock and a lot of tequila last night. The boys had a wonderful time and were very impressed. You’ll be pleased to know you’ve already been invited back for next time.”

“Th… thank you, Master.”

“I also have this for you,” he said and handed me an envelope. 

Inside was cash — $75. 

“You can tell your wife you came out a bit ahead last night, but I want you to know the truth that each of the five of them gave you $5 each for sucking their cocks, and $10 each for fucking you. Congratulations — you’re not just a sissy anymore. You’re also a whore.”

My face burned with the memories of my use, and the thought of them taking cash from their winnings to pay for it.

“Now, best we don’t dally too much longer.”

He reached back outside of the bedroom door and picked up a large paper bag which turned out to have my clothes from the night before crumpled inside it. 

“Get dressed. I’ve got something to show you,” he said. 

He stood and watched as I fished my clothing out of the bag and put it on, piece by piece. It almost felt strange to be dressing as a man at his command. Once I was done, I tucked the cash into my front pocket and tucked away my phone and wallet as well.

“Follow me,” he said, “but be quiet.”

It became clear to me as we moved out of the room that we were in a normal house, and the photos on the walls made it evident that it was Liam and Lydia’s house. He led me to the end of the corridor where, if their house was like ours, the master bedroom would be.

He paused and signalled me to be silent.

“It seems the girls had too much to drink as well,” he whispered and then pushed open the door. 

The door swung open to reveal a tastefully and luxuriously decorated bedroom with a very large bed as its centrepiece. Sprawled across the bed and sound asleep were Lydia and Cheryl. My eyes widened and I felt my knees weaken for a moment. The sheets were crumpled and tossed aside to reveal all but their lower legs. Lydia was wearing a matching pyjama set with capri-length bottoms and a tank top. I tried not to notice just how sexy she looked in it, or how well she filled it out. Cheryl was wearing a pair of body-hugging yoga pants and an oversized t-shirt. It was twisted around her and riding high enough to expose some of the undersides of her breasts, but I recognized the name of Liam’s construction company across the front of it. 

Liam closed the door just as silently as he had opened it. With a silent signal, he indicated that I should follow him, and he led me downstairs. In their foyer at the foot of the stairs, he spoke again with a wide smile across his face. 

“It looks like you weren’t the only one who had a good time last night. I’m sure that when Cheryl wakes and comes home, she’ll have a full explanation for all this for you. If only they had been in your house, there would be some video recording to confirm if she was telling you the truth. As it goes, you’ll have to trust her.”

He smiled wide and looked me deep in the eyes. 

“Suck my cock, Crissy, while you hope that your wife is more faithful to you than you are to her.”

His words hit me like a slap in the face because of course, he was right. But still, I slid down to my knees, right there in their foyer, and my hands took hold of his shaft as soon as he opened up his pants and tugged down the front of his underwear. 

The sense memory of the previous night returned and I wondered how long it had been since I’d eaten anything but cum. I stroked him and sucked him, my head bobbing on his growing erection, as my thoughts filled with the impact of his teasing. Here I was, only a few steps from my sleeping wife, sucking a man’s cock. Cheating on her and submitting sexually to someone else while wondering if I might feel less guilt about it if I imagined that she had gone too far with Lydia. 

Of course, there was no comparison, even if she had. Would one drunken night with another woman equal weeks of sneaking around and submitting to men, sucking cocks, and being fucked, over and over? When there were photos and who knows what else after that visit to Brooke’s?

Liam’s arousal was pushing all thoughts from my mind by then, and I concentrated just on opening my mouth and throat to him. There was less for my hands to hold onto and stroke as he pushed so deep into me. By the end, he was fucking my mouth more than I was attending to him. Either way, he used me until I felt his cock twitch and then begin to pulse and spurt warm cum down into my mouth and down my throat. I struggled to be as quiet as I could, not wanting to awaken the sleeping women upstairs. 

Once spent, Liam slid back and out of my mouth, pausing to stroke his cock dry on my cheek. He looked down at me expectantly.

“Thank you, Master. Thank you for letting Crissy suck your cock, Master,” I said.

“You are welcome, whore,” he replied.

He gathered himself back into his pants and opened the front door. 

“You can head home now. Go and mess up the bed in the guest room, as your story will be that you came home late and a bit drunk and didn’t want to disturb Cheryl. You will say that you didn’t notice she wasn’t home until you went in to check on her this morning. Give her until at least 11 am before you text her to check on her, as you would have slept in after your  big night out.” 

I listened closely. 

“Remember, you still have one more day in the weekend, if you’d like to try to fuck your wife again.”

I blushed, as I was gripped by the humiliating fear that I knew how such an attempt would go. The smile on Liam’s face suggested to me that he did too.

I walked over to my own house and let myself in. It seemed so quiet inside. I made my way upstairs and into the guest room. I pulled back the sheets on the single bed we’d set up in there and lay down on the bed. I rolled around for a bit, making a good mess of the sheets.

Hannia_Cooper
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Hannia_Cooper

As I lay there, the image of Cheryl and Lydia returned to me. They were both such beautiful women. My imagination showed me a scene of them in each other’s arms, kissing and caressing each other. The emotions the vision created filled me were decidedly mixed. As sexy as the image of two sexy women was, it felt different when one of them was your wife. 

At the same time, the version of Cheryl in this dream was happy and overwhelmed with pleasure. She loved the feel of Lydia’s hands on her and she moaned with delight when those hands explored and probed under her clothes. Her hands were in Lydia’s long hair when the kisses migrated south, and her head rolled back as my Master’s tongue brought her to orgasm after orgasm. 

“Well there you are,” Cheryl said.

I jerked upright in the bed. I was confused at first, seeing her standing in the doorway of the guest bedroom. It seemed that I had fallen asleep. I shook my head, trying to make sure I was really awake. 

“Hey baby, how are you? What time is it?” I said.

“It’s nearly 11:00. It seems like we both had quite the night. Why are you in here and not in our bed?”

“I got home really late last night and I had had a few drinks, so I didn’t want to disturb you. I thought it would be better just to crash in here.”

“A few drinks for sure. You didn’t even get undressed.”

I looked down at the wrinkled mess of my clothes thinking it was a good thing she didn’t know just how much I’d been undressed and re-dressed. Looking back up, I noticed she was still dressed as I’d seen her asleep next door. 

“How about you? Is that a new shirt?” I asked, trying to remember just how much I was supposed to know.

“Oh no, Lydia let me borrow this. We ended up getting pretty tipsy as well, so I just crashed over there, ” she said and then paused. I could almost see the wheels in her mind turning, wondering how much to tell me. 

I pulled myself up out of the bed and stood up. My head still throbbed. 

“Well, I hope their guest bed was as comfortable as this one. I think I slept pretty well.”

“Oh yes, it was fine,” she said, with another pause. “She took good care of me. I just woke up a little bit ago myself.”

I could not blame her for her secrets, no matter how much or how little had happened. I tried to just push the images, both seen and dreamed, from my mind. 

“Well I don’t know about you, but I could use some water, some coffee, some aspirin, and maybe some greasy breakfast. What do you say?”

She smiled. I wondered if it was from the thought of breakfast, or just from me changing the subject. I don’t care which. 

We made our way downstairs, moving slowly and quietly, and Cheryl made coffee while I got eggs and bacon frying and some bread toasting. The water was refreshing, the coffee was delicious, and once breakfast was served it felt good to have something other than cum in my stomach. 

Neither of us had really had a night of drinking like that in quite some time, so we were both recovering and moving slowly. It led to a rather wonderfully quiet and calm day together. We relaxed, read, and spent a bit of time out in the sun in the backyard. We did the minimum of housework and chores required and spent the rest of the day building our strength back up.  

We had a light dinner as the sun lowered in the sky and even after a restful day, we were both ready to turn in early. The soft sheets and the feel of my own bed felt wonderful. Cheryl’s hands reached for me and I felt the onslaught of nerves. It was a wonderful feeling to kiss her and touch her, but I was consumed not only by the near certainty of not being able to perform but also the inability to adequately explain why. 

Our kisses turned into caresses, and soon we were both naked beneath the sheets. Her body reacted under my touch and it was intoxicating to feel her stiff nipples and her wet pussy. As for me, I felt a powerful mental arousal and I was leaking, but never got more than half hard. I felt her hand slip away, wordlessly giving up, and she welcomed my fingers, and then in time my mouth, down between her thighs. 

In the afterglow, I held her in my arms. When she spoke, her voice was soft and tentative in the darkness. 

“Is everything okay?” she asked.

“Yes, baby. It is. I don’t know what was up this weekend with me. I know tonight I’m tired after last night, and I think I’ll check on my diet, but I love you so much, and you still turn me on like crazy.”

Some tension left her body as we spoke. 

“Okay… I’m sorry… I just wanted to be sure. I know there have been a lot of changes lately, and we’ve both been busy. I worried about it more than I should have maybe.”

“It’s okay, really. I understand. I don’t mind you worrying, and I’m glad you told me how you were feeling. I love you, no matter what.”

“I… I have to tell you something,” she said, and I felt the tension in her again.

“What is it?” I asked. 

“Well, yesterday, I’d been thinking about it too much maybe. I was kind of upset or nervous about it. So, after Lydia and I had opened up the second bottle of wine… it came up as we were talking.”

“Okay,” I said. I was glad of the dark, so she couldn’t see how my face reddened.

“She was understanding, even kind. But I think she’s been through some things, and she kind of gave me this advice. My memories are a bit fuzzy, but she kind of said that when a couple loves each other but aren’t always in sync, you have to do what you need to, to be satisfied, you know.”

“I think I understand,” I said, not wanting to say too much or push her. 

“It felt good to hear, and she was great about everything. She was great and kind, and she suggested that maybe even she and Liam weren’t always on the same page.”

“I’m glad that you are making a friend, and you have someone you can talk about,” I said. “I guess it’s kind of embarrassing, but I am kind of happy you had someone you trusted to talk to about it.”

“That… that isn’t really what I wanted to tell you though,” she said. “After that, after we were still drinking, the idea kind of came up about what I might do, to be satisfied. And, well, we kissed — Lydia and I. More than just a peck, you know. It was a real kiss. It was fun and it was sexy, and it reminded me of the kind of stuff I’d done back in university that I told you about.”

I took a deep breath. Even after all that had been happening to me, this was both hard to hear and a kind of relief. Cheryl had never hidden from me the stories of her past relationships, with men and with women.

“You liked it. Did you enjoy it? With her?” I asked.

“Yes, well, I mean… it was in the moment, with all that in the air, and we were both drunk, you know?”

“I know… and it’s okay.”

“It was a good kiss.. She’s pretty… and…” her voice trailed off.

“And?” I repeated softly.

“Well, it’s just that I don’t remember anything else. We were on the couch making out… and then I woke up upstairs in their bed. I still had my tights on, but my bra was gone and I was in that t-shirt. I honestly think we just got comfortable… but I don’t remember. I’m really sorry.”

“Cheryl, baby… Listen to me. I mean this. It is okay. It really is. I get it. I understand it all. It has been a while for us, and you had been drinking, and she is very pretty. I get it. I think that maybe there is some truth to what she said too. That you have to be happy, you have to be satisfied. I know you love me, and I love you… I know that won’t change, even if… even if there are things that you need that I can’t give you.”

“It’s not like I want to date her… Or be with her. It was just a drunken night. I love you.”

“I know you do, baby. And I love you too.”

“So we’re okay?” she asked again.

“We are okay, baby. No matter what,” I answered. 

The tension left her again, and within moments I heard her breathing change as she fell asleep in my arms. 

I truly was honestly glad that she’d found her own pleasure. I wondered if she had more needs that she’d been keeping a secret, just as I had. I also wondered what it was going to be like, the next time I had to face Lydia. Not only did she now know I’d been able to satisfy my wife sexually, but she had tasted my wife’s lips for herself, at the very least. Lydia had almost surely helped her out of her bra and blouse, either as part of getting ready for bed or in passion. 

All this time I had been thinking of Liam’s plans to fuck my wife, and now perhaps his wife had beat him to it. 

It took some time, but eventually, I drifted off to sleep and dreamed of Cheryl with two lovers, neither of whom was me.

Published 
Written by sissycrissy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments