Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Neighbours - Chapter 41

"The changes in Crissy's life are expanding and affecting his wife."

47
11 Comments 11
2.9k Views 2.9k
3.2k words 3.2k words

As I tidied up the kitchen and loaded the dishwasher and washed the pans, I tried not to let myself imagine Cheryl tied spread-eagle on our bed with Lydia over her, or sliding down between her thighs. 

It seemed like too much to be able to take in and imagine. There had been a time, back when I made an attempt at opening up some of my kinks to Cheryl, that we had played a bit with handcuffs and blindfolds and even some vibrators and things. I had been so focussed on my own feelings of submission that I had always tried to cast her in the role of Dominant. I wondered now if she had wanted to be the one tied up all along. 

Maybe it was just Lydia that had awoken those desires in her. I didn’t know and I wasn’t sure I was at all ready to ask. I pushed those thoughts away. 

Cheryl finished her shower and I gave her a kiss as I passed by and went in to take my own shower. It was a bittersweet feeling, finally easing the plug out of my well-used ass. I took my time, getting myself all clean and smooth once more. I could feel its absence, not just because I felt like I was stretched open wide still, but also missing the sensation of it. I could feel my little cock completely soft again without that stimulation. 

I hid the plug away, making a mental note to move it back to my basement room when I had the chance. As I stood in front of the mirror, I noticed that I was starting to see the changes to my body more and more obviously. My belly was tightening and my hips were softening. I didn’t have to shave anywhere near as often as before, and it seemed as if even my facial features looked a bit softer. I wondered if Cheryl noticed, or if the day-to-day changes were too subtle for her to notice. I got myself dressed. Being in my normal clothes also seemed to hide the changes, or perhaps they were larger in my imagination. 

We hopped into the car and drove downtown, parked, and just started roaming around. The city was still new enough to us both that it felt like an adventure to explore the streets, parks, and shops. The weather cooperated and the sun shone without being too hot, with just enough breeze to make our outdoor lunch on a corner patio almost idyllic. 

Conversation was easy between us and we chatted about what was happening around us, plans we still had for things to see and do, and memories that the surroundings triggered in us. I don’t think either of us picked up our phones once. 

We were still feeling full of energy after our meal break, so we decided to continue walking and exploring. It wasn’t too big a city, but it had a remarkably vibrant and active downtown core. We kept finding little bookshops or artisan’s galleries that kept us going into new shops and down new streets. 

Perhaps it was because of our roundabout route while exploring, or maybe it was because I was lost in our conversation, but I had no idea that we were near Ashley’s adult toy store until we were right in front of it. 

Cheryl seemed a little less surprised and she turned to me with a sheepish smile as she reached for the door. 

“Shall we have a look?” she asked.

I felt my chest tighten and I was terrified of how my face might be reacting. 

“Sure,” I said, trying to remember to breathe, “If you’d like to.”

I walked in behind her, my eyes darting around, trying to see who was working behind the counter. With every step, I was terrified that I was walking into disaster. 

Cheryl was walking in front of me still, starting to look over the aisles and racks of toys and clothes, making her way deeper and deeper into the store. She almost seemed like she was looking for something specific. 

I saw Ashley first, as she approached us. She gave me a quick smile and a knowing wink while Cheryl’s gaze was on the displays. 

“Is there anything I can help you find?” she asked.

“Oh, not right now, I think. We’re just looking,” Cheryl replied, her words quick and nervous. 

“Absolutely. We have some good sales this week, so just let me know if I can be of any help.” 

My heart was still pounding as Ashley slipped away, but at least I knew that she was going to keep my secret. 

Once we were alone again, Cheryl turned to me and whispered. 

“Do you remember some of the things we bought before, back when we were trying out those kinky games you liked?” she asked me.

“I think I remember some of them,” I answered cautiously. “What kind of thing are you thinking of?”

She blushed. 

“I was remembering those handcuff things,” she whispered.

Instantly, my thoughts were back on those marks on her wrists. A good pair of leather cuffs would certainly avoid leaving evidence like Lydia’s ropes had. 

“Oh yes, I remember. Leather cuffs with some padded or fur lining. They buckled on.”

“Yes, that’s what I remember,” she said. “Do you think they have those?”

“I would guess so. I think that’s a pretty popular idea,” I answered, not wanting to seem too knowledgeable. “Do you want to ask the girl?”

“No, not yet at least. I think I’d get all nervous and stammer or something. Let’s just keep looking.”

We kept browsing, meandering through the aisles, and I was perversely fascinated seeing how intensely Cheryl was looking over everything. I had to wonder just what kinds of desires Lydia had managed to unleash inside her. 

We found the display of cuffs and bondage sets and, while she still seemed rather nervous about it all, Cheryl started looking through what was available. 

“Are… are you looking for just a pair, or a whole set?” I asked. 

“I don’t know, I guess… I mean, it seems like it makes sense to get a set that has ankle cuffs too, don’t you think?”

“This isn’t to use with me, is it?” The question just kind of tumbled out.

She looked at me, her face reddening. 

“I mean, it could be… but no. Lydia and I were talking about things… you know… in bed. She said it might be fun. And I remember how much you liked it. I kind of wanted to be able to try it too.”

So it was true. Whatever Lydia had, it was resonating with Cheryl and some submissive side that she’d never shown with me.

I could only be reassuring, knowing what I knew. 

“I agree then. I think a good set, leather, strong and comfortable.”  I picked out one of the more expensive sets that looked like it was well made. 

She smiled and gave me a kiss on the cheek. We didn’t need to exchange words at that moment for me to know she appreciated my acceptance of what was going on. I picked up the bondage set and we started browsing again.

“Anything else on your list?” I asked jokingly, but when I did, her head turned to me just a bit too quickly. I had just thought of some mental list of interests she might have had, but I now knew in my gut that she’d been sent here with a list, just like I had. An avalanche of thoughts was almost immediately racing through my mind. What might be on that list? Were her limits being pushed wider? Did Ashley know about her too?

It was all making me look at her differently. I knew the power of these games, at least over me. I wondered if Cheryl still believed this was still some short-term sexual exploration for her. 

“I would kind of like to look at some blindfolds maybe,” she finally answered. 

“Sure, let’s have a look,” I replied and we went on looking through the store. 

Just like with the cuffs, there ended up being so many to choose from. It was impossible for me to look through them all without imagining them in use, sinking me into darkness while standing or kneeling before someone else in control. Cheryl was also quieter, so I began to wonder if we had more in common than I had ever imagined. 

Cheryl had wandered ahead a bit when my phone buzzed in my pocket. I slipped it out and checked the text. It was from Liam. 

“Buy your wife a vibrator. Big and powerful. A magic wand. Nothing insertable.”

His instructions seemed simple, but of course, they also betrayed that he knew exactly where we were and what we were doing. Was this whole day something orchestrated by him and Lydia, or had Ashley sent him a message that we were here? I supposed that it didn’t matter. 

I went quickly into action, finding the wall of dildos and vibrators. This was by far the largest selection of any toy they had, so it took me longer than I wanted to find what I was looking for, but eventually, I held the thing in my hands. It looked a bit like an oversized flashlight with a large rounded head on one end. 

SuzanSmith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SuzanSmith

When I reunited with Cheryl, she had picked up a few more items as well. She had selected a very pretty pink padded leather blindfold and she was also carrying a rubber ball gag in a matching pink, and a couple sets of nipple clamps. 

I showed her what I’d selected, having been trying to think of the best way to explain why I’d wanted to buy it, without having to share the true reason. 

“I know that I haven’t been able to do my part in satisfying you lately… so I wanted to get you this, so that no matter what, you would get what you needed,” I said, trying to whisper and avoid Ashley overhearing me. 

“Oh, Chris, that’s not necessary,” she protested, but she made no real attempt to have me put the toy back. 

We went to the counter to pay. Just being near Ashley made me nervous. She knew so much, and she’d seen so much. She’d even been to our house. My secrets were kept safe, however. Other than little knowing smiles and winks whenever Cheryl’s attention was elsewhere, she never gave any sign of having seen me before. 

Our drive home was quiet. My mind was racing, trying to take all this new information in, and I guess I assumed that hers was too. Once home, Cheryl picked up the bag of her new toys and started upstairs. 

“I’m just going to put these away, I guess,” she said. 

“Okay,” I replied and watched her climb the stairs. 

I thought about what a surprise it was to see her changing so quickly. Before, she had seemed so apprehensive or judgemental every time the topic of kink had come up, and she tended to wince or make disapproving comments when anything adventurous sexually would be included in a TV show we were watching. Somehow, she had gone from that to openly becoming lovers with the woman living next door and buying sex toys for their future encounters right in front of me. I didn’t know what cuckolding was supposed to feel like, but there really was something emasculating about it. I wondered what made me less of what a man was supposed to be—that I was physically unable to fuck her, that she was having an open affair, or that I was sucking cock in panties and nylons?

“Chris, can you come up here?” I heard Cheryl call from upstairs. 

“Sure,” I called back and shook the thoughts out of my head. 

I followed her voice to our bedroom. She was sitting on the edge of the bed and, to my surprise, she was completely naked. She had the vibrator I had added to her cart, the one Liam had insisted upon, unwrapped and in her hand. 

“You said that you wanted to use this to satisfy me, didn’t you?”

“I did,” I said, my eyes widening. 

She held out the wand towards me.

“Show me,” she said. 

There was a fire in her eyes. If the rope marks and toy selections indicated that she was taking on a submissive role with Lydia, she certainly wasn’t displaying that here. I moved towards her and I started to unbutton my shirt. 

“No, just as you are. Just use the vibrator,” she said. The look in her eyes was new.

I took the vibrator from her outstretched hands, taking note once more of just how heavy and sturdy it felt. I turned it over, finding the controls. It seemed simple enough with one button to turn it on, a plus and a minus button to control the strength of vibrations, and one more to switch to patterns of vibrations. 

I lowered myself to my knees between her thighs and I thumbed the power button. The weight of the toy should have been a warning, but even so, I was surprised by the power of the thing. By Cheryl’s reaction when I first pressed the rounded head against her pussy, so was she. Her thighs tensed, her hands gripped the bed sheets, and she moaned loudly. 

Remembering the permission that Liam had granted me, I changed the angle of the vibrator, wanting to lean and add my own kisses and licks to her sensations but Cheryl once again reprimanded me. 

“No. Just the vibrator,” she said, this time with breaks in her voice due to pleasure.

It was strange to be fully dressed between her legs, but stranger still not to be allowed to touch her intimately at all while I moved the buzzing and humming toy over her body. She was responding quickly to it, and her pussy lips were flushed and glistening with wetness. I felt more like a service provider than her lover, like I was some very specific kind of masseuse. 

I experimented with the different speeds and patterns, moving the head of the vibe all over her pussy. I varied the pressure against her, and she became especially responsive to the thing when it was pressed firmly against her clit. 

She came, and she came hard. Her body shook, her legs tensed, and her toes curled up tight. I kept the vibe against her all through it, lowering its speed just a bit. She screamed so loudly with her orgasm, I imagined that the neighbours might hear her right through the walls. 

As her screams turned to soft moans and as her body seemed to relax after the untold count of her waves of orgasm, I slid the toy away from her and turned it off. 

“No. No. Again,” she commanded with desperation in her voice. 

I looked up at her to confirm what she said and she just nodded with a glazed look across her face. 

I turned the toy back on and started again. Her body’s reactions made it clear that she was more sensitive. It was harder for her to endure the vibe held against her in any one location for long, so I kept it moving and made more use of the vibration pattern settings. There were times that I tried reducing the pressure, but she would just reach down and bring her hands to mine, grinding the head of it against her clit. 

The smell of sex was filling the room. I was significantly aroused, even though I could feel that my body wasn’t responding in a way a man’s should. This only added to my own humiliation, reminding me that the toy I held was required for me to pleasure her. 

When she came again, the noises she made were quieter but even more desperate sounding.  She sounded like she was enduring something between ultimate pleasure and torture. I knew her well enough to see her orgasm hitting again, once more in waves. When they were over, she simply collapsed back on the bed, panting. 

Once more I shut off the vibe, and once more she protested. 

“Again. Full Power. Hard,” she said in a voice not much above a whisper. 

Seeing the look in her eyes, I didn’t have to ask if she meant it. 

I turned the vibe back on, pushed it to full power and brought it against her red, swollen, soaked pussy lips. I rubbed it against her, angling it and positioning it right over her clit. I held it there, moving it in small circles and pressing it firmly, putting my weight behind it. 

It didn’t take long before she came again. It looked like an orgasm of desperation, as if it was something being done to her almost against her will. She gasped and moaned and reached out to grip at the bed sheets with tightened fists. When it was done, she simply moaned a low moan and then her body loosened and relaxed. She had passed out. 

I turned the vibe off and moved quietly backwards out of the room. I gave the toy a quick cleaning in the bathroom and set it down on the counter to put away later, once she was awake. 

I went downstairs and noted that the sun was setting. I felt so sexually frustrated, having been so close to my wife’s repeated and intense orgasms while at the same time being kept so distant from her experience of them. Dressed, not able to touch her, and kept soft, no matter what my heart and mind felt. The experience felt so different than the intense, physical arousal I’d felt while stroking and servicing Liam’s cock. 

Not knowing quite what to do with myself, I poured myself some scotch. I was just sitting down with it when Liam texted. 

“Go to your office and write a post for your site about how it feels to be servicing your wife as an impotent little sissy. I’m sure your fans will enjoy reading it.”

Of course he knew. I felt no doubt, thinking about it, that they had been watching. 

All I could do was sigh, head to my office, and make my humiliation complete by writing the account that would make it public.

Published 
Written by sissycrissy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments