Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Neighbours - Chapter 63

"Crissy plays hostess yet again"

48
6 Comments 6
1.5k Views 1.5k
3.1k words 3.1k words

Cheryl seemed perhaps a bit embarrassed after her orgasm, reaching down to tug her tights up. I was a bit off balance as well, trying to think of what the implications might be of what had just happened. I had just gone down on my wife in front of my neighbour… a neighbour who just happened to be my wife’s lover. It had been something that her lover had orchestrated, in a way to actually make us feel closer to each other. 

I stood up and hugged her close and we both felt the peace of our bodies close together, but I was still nervous, knowing I was caged and that too much close contact might expose that to her. Perhaps her thoughts started to start up again as well, and we both slowly released each other, breaking the hug.

“I’m just going to head up and take a shower,” she said. 

“Of course,” I replied, remembering what a rather long night she must have had. 

Alone again, I started to pace, but soon enough there was a text from Liam.

“The key is on the shelf in your basement room. You can remove the cage. I know you wouldn’t disobey me and try to fuck your wife, even if you could.”

The truth of his taunts hit hard as I rushed downstairs to open up the hidden room, fetch the key and remove the cage. For a moment or two, I just stared at myself in the full-height mirror, wondering what was becoming of me, and where I was being taken. 

I must have taken longer than I thought or Cheryl had taken a very quick shower as I was startled to find her standing in the kitchen as I came back upstairs. 

“Oh, I was just thinking of the basement,” she exclaimed. “I had been thinking that it was such a shame that we haven’t had the time to take advantage of the amazing renovation down there.”

“Yes, we have been busy for sure,” I said. I was about to add that the only local friends we’d made were Liam and Lydia, but I stopped short of raising the subject of them again already. 

It turned out I didn’t need to.

“But the reason this came up is because Liam mentioned it was his turn to host poker night, and without really thinking, I offered up our place. I thought you could host it down here? I hope that’s okay.”

“Of course it is. Was it okay with Liam?”

“Oh yes, he thought it was a great idea. He said he’ll still take care of the arrangements, because of the short notice.”

“Short notice?” I asked. “When is the game?”

“It’s tonight, I’m afraid. I didn’t quite catch that when I offered, but he said it would be no problem.”

My mind was racing but I fought not to let any of those panicked thoughts show.

“No, that's fine. Everything is already clean, so there’s not really much to do.”

“Okay, that’s a relief. I really didn’t know it was tonight when I offered. I just liked the idea of you making more friends.”

“No, it will be good. They are fun guys,” I reassured her. “How about you? What are you going to do then?”

“Don’t worry about me. Lydia says she always goes out for a drink on poker nights and she invited me along.”

“Oh that will be nice,” I said, though I was thinking at that moment that I missed her, and the quiet nights we used to spend together from time to time, nestled in each other’s arms, watching a movie on TV. I had perhaps allowed myself to look forward to that but, as was his way, Liam had other plans. 

It turned out that Liam was not kidding when he said that he would take care of everything. Within the hour, there was a knock at the door, announcing a crew of men delivering a brand new poker table and chairs, as well as other seating, side tables and accessories. The bar and fridge were stocked. Even playing cards and poker chips were delivered and unpacked. 

As Cheryl and I looked over the decorated room, we were in awe. 

“I’m a little jealous that I don’t get to play,” Cheryl joked. 

The thought of her seeing what might happen that night sent a shiver through me. 

“That might be a bit too much change for this crowd, but maybe we could host our own game sometime, if you’re interested?”

“Maybe… Maybe I’m just looking over all this and thinking you’re going to have a fun night. You deserve it.”

She kissed me on the cheek and started upstairs. 

“I’d better find something to wear for tonight,” she said. 

That was one thing I knew I wasn’t going to have to plan for myself. 

I was almost pacing by the time Cheryl left to go next door to meet up with Lydia before they went out. They had decided on a dinner out before drinks and I could only assume they’d chosen a nice restaurant because Cheryl was dressed to kill. 

She wore a little deep red dress that hugged her curves and showcased her legs and cleavage almost dangerously. She had even put on stockings and one of her higher pairs of heels. I complimented her profusely, and I felt a tingle inside. No matter what happened to me, I still never lost my appreciation for her beauty. I knew she’d be drawing a lot of attention, no matter where they went. I imagined that Lydia would be as well. I knew in the end, however, that any man who lusted after them would likely be as frustrated as I felt, knowing they would almost certainly end up in bed with each other. 

I gave her a hug and a kiss, sending her off with my wishes for a good night. It wasn’t long before I noticed a large black car arrive to pick them up and take them to their girls' night. I went upstairs and took a quick shower and made sure my grooming was freshly updated and, by the time I stepped out of the shower, Liam was there waiting for me, sitting on the edge of the bed. 

I was surprised to see him there, unannounced, and I felt the vulnerability of my nudity before him. 

“Yes, the changes really are starting,” he commented. “I’m almost surprised that Cheryl hasn’t noticed anything. Perhaps she has and it just hasn’t quite clicked yet.”

“Yes, Master,” I replied, wondering the same, but also trying to think back to the last time Cheryl might have seen me undressed. It was becoming a distant memory. 

Liam had selected my outfit for the evening and he assisted me in getting into the outfit’s many components right there in the bedroom. He started by bending me over and filling my ass with a large silicone plug and then locking up my shaved cock in a small pink cage with a matching pink leather strap to help keep it snug up against my body. Next were thigh-high stockings and sheer black thong panties, then a tiny pleated miniskirt that did very little to cover me, only barely reaching the tops of my stockings when I stood. 

He fit a pretty black lace-trimmed bra onto me and then filled the cups with soft and jiggly breasts forms that seemed even larger than ones he had chosen in the past. I was dressed in a puffy sheer white blouse over that, cut low enough to show off the tops of my new tits, and then a black decorative corset was laced tightly on over that. I had to breathe in deeply so that he could tie the laces as tightly as he wanted to. 

It was more difficult to move with the corset on, so he had to provide even more assistance getting me into the high heels and then closing the little locks that secured their straps around my ankles. He painted my lips a bright, glossy red and had me walk through a cloud of perfume, but offered me no wig or other makeup. 

Once he was satisfied with the transformation of my appearance, he led me down to the main floor, offering me his arm to hold on to as I navigated the stairs atop the high heels. Liam went downstairs to review the setup and left me to answer the door and greet the guests as they arrived. I felt a twinge of terror with each knock or chime of the bell, afraid that the arrival of Liam’s guests would be interrupted by some unsuspecting innocent, looking to borrow something or say hello or try to get me to purchase something. 

The guests arrived over the span of 25 minutes and the biggest surprise ended up being that one of them had brought along a guest of his own. It turned out that, just as it had been Liam’s turn to bring along a submissive sissy at our last game, it was another guest’s turn this time. His submissive was collared, gagged, and referred to as  Jess. When the two of them arrived, Liam appeared to guide them down so they could find a room for him to get into his approved outfit. 

JaneRoger
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JaneRoger

I wondered, as I waited for the last guest to arrive, if I would have less or more to do, as the “bonus” sissy at the night’s gathering. 

Once everyone was there, Liam escorted me downstairs. The room was already noisy and the guests were boisterous, enjoying the new location. 

“We are very lucky tonight, gentlemen,” Liam announced over the din. “Martin has brought along his slut Jess to introduce to us and we have my Crissy as our additional host. This fine party room had not yet been christened, and since Crissy has already given me himself, not to mention his wife, it only seemed fitting that we have use of his wonderful home as well.”

That got a laugh from the group, at my blushing expense. It was only then that I noticed that, while I had been lingering near the front door, waiting for the guest to arrive, Liam had taken the large wedding photo from the living room mantle and hung it on the wall in a prominent position near the poker table. 

Jess was standing off to the side, looking quite nervous and embarrassed, fully transformed and looking very feminine. She was dressed in pink heels, white stockings, and a pink chastity cage peeking out under white skirt. She too had been given fake breasts, wearing a pink bra under an open white top, with a pink under-bust corset giving her quite shapely hips. She had on a pink leather collar with the word “SISSY” in rhinestones across the front and wore a bleached blonde wig and lips glossy with bright pink lipstick.

As the game got going, Jess was given most of the work circulating around the table and taking drink orders. I acted as bartender, mixing drinks and opening bottles of beer and placing them on a tray for her to carry back. The men groped and teased her every time she passed close.  

I felt sorry at times for Jess, knowing how her ordeal felt, but at the same time, I was glad that it wasn’t me taking the primary brunt of their attention this time. Much like I had been, she was shown off, made to display herself, with her body constantly available for their inspection and touch. 

It was a temporary reprieve, however, as the men eventually found that having two playthings at one time was just too amusing to pass up. 

Martin had Jess facing away from the table, bending over with hands back to spread her ass cheeks, so that she could show off the pretty pink jewelled base of her butt plug when he called me over. I stepped out from behind the bar and approached them both. 

“Crissy, do you think that my girl Jess is pretty?” he asked

“Yes, Sir. Jess is very pretty, Sir,” I answered. 

“Then why don’t you kiss her?” he asked. “Stand up, Jess. Do you want Crissy to kiss you?”

Jess rose up and looked at me and I saw nervousness in her eyes but also arousal at being the centre of sexual attention for so long.

“Yes, Master, I would like that,” she answered. 

“Go ahead then, Crissy. Kiss my girl Jess,” Martin instructed. 

Liam sat at his seat at the table, wearing a wide smile.

I leaned in close and pursed my lips, pressing them against Jess’s. Her lips were surprisingly soft, and I found myself lifting my hands to the sides of her face, touching her softly as I pressed in, feeling the warmth of her. She reacted, pressing back, kissing me in return, and I felt her hands at my waist, gently guiding me closer. 

We drew back after a few moments, both of us searching out our Master’s face for guidance. 

“That was sweet and pretty, Crissy,” Liam commented, “but don’t be so innocent. Give her some tongue!”

I turned back to Jess and she was already leaning in. My lips returned to her, feeling the increased pressure, and then both of us parted our lips and the tips of our tongues slid together. Our hands wrapped around each other and we pulled our bodies close as the kiss extended. 

It was so strange and surprising. I knew Jess had as much a cock as I did, which wasn’t maybe saying much at that time, but I also felt her breasts, as false as mine, pressed against my chest. The men were catcalling and cheering and slapping the top of the table, only feeding our performance. As my arousal grew, I could feel my body gripping the plug inside me more tightly and I felt the ache of my chastity cage trapping my attempted erection. It only ached more when I felt Jess’s cage bump against mine.

“Look at them get so worked up,” Martin laughed. 

“Yes, it is a pretty good show, but I think they can do even better,” Liam commented then rose out of his chair. 

By the time he drew our attention away from the kiss I was sharing with Jess, Liam had cleared some furniture out of the way to clear space along the wall opposite the seating area. To the wall he had stuck two suction-cup-base dildos, jutting outwards. 

“You can take each other’s plugs out, then get yourselves in position,” Liam said with a smirk. 

Jess turned and leaned forward and I reached down, finding the base of her pretty jewelled plug and tugged and twisted it from her as she moaned softly. Once I had it out and put it in the bag Liam offered, I turned my bottom to her and bent forward as she had done. Unlike Jess, I was wearing panties, so she kindly removed those from me before wrestling my plug out. 

The twin dildos were glistening with gooey lubricant and yet still I was nervous getting down on my knees and backing up against it, feeling the tip tease me as I wriggled into place. I looked over at Jess, on all fours right beside me, and I saw her bite her lower lip between her teeth. 

“It’s a simple game, really. Amuse us and ride those rubber cocks. The first of you to cum from the pleasure of fucking yourself gets a prize. You may begin.”

Jess and I met each other’s eyes and then both of us began. I tried to keep an eye on her as I rocked backwards, feeling the toy push inside me, but it was quickly hard to keep focus. It was humiliating, kneeling down like this and having to fuck myself for the amusement of these onlookers, and even more so having to complete with Jess right beside me. I wanted to win though. I had no idea what the prize might be, but given what I knew of these men and their imaginations, I did not want to find out what the consequences of losing might be. 

I pushed thoughts of Jess out of my mind. I tried to forget the taunting faces of the men around us. I tried to focus only on the sensations I was feeling. The dildo, big and thick and dripping with lube, plunging into my tight ass, over and over. I rocked back, faster and harder, feeling it plunge deep. I felt my trapped, tormented cock swollen against the bars of its cage, waving back and forth with my motions. 

The cock kept entering me, and I kept pushing back onto it, as I thought about Liam fucking me. I remembered the feeling of his warm, thick cock inside me. His cock, driving into the ass of the sissy slave he’d made out of me. His cock, the same one that had claimed my wife’s ass as his own. He taunted me with his control, as he teased her, making her keep that truth a secret from me, while he revealed it to me on his own. His cock was claiming us both, and claiming our marriage as well. 

I kept fucking myself back onto it. I kept feeling it enter me, fill me, claim me and overwhelm me. That cock, that use, that control. Me, on my knees, serving and obeying and pleasing. I heard the hooting and hollering of his friends, cheering me on and enjoying the show. It felt so full and good. My thoughts of Liam overwhelmed me and finally, I felt my trapped cock spasm and spurt. I shuddered and moaned and came, feeling the warm, gooey cum fight its way out of my trapped little cock. 

“We have a winner,” Liam’s voice boomed out. “Good job, Crissy.”

Jess moaned with something like agony when they made her stop short of her own release, but I was too high with pleasure to care. Making Liam proud felt even better than cumming.

Published 
Written by sissycrissy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments