Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Neighbours - Chapter 43

"Crissy finds out that he has something in common with his wife"

60
11 Comments 11
2.2k Views 2.2k
3.6k words 3.6k words

I woke to a silent, vibrating alarm. I was confused for a moment about where I was and why my underwear felt so strange but as my thoughts cleared, it all came back to me. I carefully reached down and into my pyjamas to confirm and sure enough, I was still wearing panties and they were stuck to me with dried cum. 

I got myself up and headed quickly downstairs. All my supplies were in our shared en suite bathroom so I couldn’t really take an adequate shower, even though there were other bathrooms in the house. I rose quietly, listening for any sound of Cheryl’s wakefulness from behind our bedroom door as I passed by. I heard nothing at all, so I slipped downstairs. Inside my hidden room, I stripped off my pyjama pants and then peeled away the cum-soiled panties. I ducked out to the laundry room and found a small bucket to fill with cold water and carried it back.

I dropped the panties in to soak, thinking that when I had privacy on Monday it would be time to launder my delicates. With a cloth, dipped in the water, I cleaned myself up as best I could. The cold water counteracted any effect of self-touch, keeping me soft. Once I was satisfied that I’d gotten the bulk of the mess, I dried off and slipped my pajamas back on. I closed up the room and returned upstairs. 

With the panties off, that immediate feeling of being in danger of discovery and exposure could fade, allowing me to take on more normal morning tasks. The world was quiet outside still, as I’d set my alarm to be absolutely sure to be awake before Cheryl. I put on a pot of coffee and milled about until I could pour myself a mug. Coffee in hand, I made my way over to the living room to relax and put on SportsCenter.

There seemed to be too much rushing through my mind to be able to concentrate on any one thing. I’d had an online sissygasm for a man’s entertainment and arousal. I’d dressed up in lingerie entirely on my own, just to feel that way while looking at the humiliation and perhaps self-exposing photos of myself I’d shared. I’d gone shopping for sex toys with my wife, based on what I was pretty sure was a list her new lesbian lover had provided her. Of course, all of this was happening within the context of my constantly sinking deeper under the thrall and control of a man who just happened to live next door. He wasn’t just a man, though. He was a dominant, a Master, and the way he seemed to see into my soul had me falling for him in a way I didn’t understand. 

Beyond the details of the depravity I’d been led into, that was perhaps the most surprising thing — that I was enthralled by him. I’d always thought of myself as straight. I’d never sought out or been turned on by men, in the world around me or in porn, but now my sexual fantasies were almost entirely focused on this man and his cock. 

I was lifted out of my whirlwind of thoughts by the sounds of Cheryl descending the stairs. I stood and moved to greet her with a hug and a kiss.

“Good morning, baby. Did you sleep well?”

“I slept like the dead. God, that thing was a monster. You made me cum until I passed out and I don’t think I woke up until ten minutes ago.”

I smiled wide but remembered the implied balance of power between us the night before very differently that her words implied. 

“Seems like it was a very good purchase then,” I laughed. “Do you want coffee or anything? Are you hungry? Can I make you anything?”

“I’m starving but let's go out. When we were driving yesterday I saw a diner that looked so old school. Let’s try it out.”

“Okay, that sounds good. It’s been ages since we had a good breakfast at a diner.”

I made my way upstairs to get quickly dressed in a fresh pair of boxer briefs, jeans and a polo shirt. I realised that I was getting to the point that I was very aware of the sensations caused by the type of underwear I was wearing. Cheryl chose clothes just as casual as mine — a pair of faded jeans and a tight tank top under a loose open top, but she still managed to look stunning. It was like she glowed from the inside. 

The diner was not far at all, just on the edge of downtown. It was perhaps a bit early on a Sunday for most, so there was plenty of choice when it came to finding a place to sit. We slipped into a booth in the corner near the windows. A kindly and experienced-looking waitress noticed us and came over immediately with menus and coffee.

We started looking over the menus and sipping at the surprisingly good coffee. 

“This has all been something, hasn’t it?” Cheryl asked.

“Yes, it certainly has,” I replied. 

“Last night was intense. I wasn’t expecting that. I hope I didn’t get too carried away.”

“No, it was good. I was really happy to be able to do that with you.”

“You liked being submissive, didn’t you? I mean, not just doing what I said last night… I mean, that was what you liked before, wasn’t it?”

I blushed. It seemed like she really wanted to talk about all this.

“Yes, I guess so.”

“I think that was maybe why I couldn’t really enjoy it like you did, or how you wanted me to, because I think I feel the same way.”

I was not at all prepared to have a discussion like this, especially not in a public diner.

“You feel submissive?” I asked. I suppose that should have been clear with Lydia having her buy toys to restrained by. 

“Yes. I think I am, or at least that it is something that I really enjoy.”

“I guess that explains the things you chose to buy yesterday,” I said with a smile, trying to be light about it all. 

“Yes, I suppose it does,” she said with a soft smile. “I guess that also makes it clear that things are continuing with Lydia. I want to be open about that with you, like we said.”

“I appreciate that.”

“I also wasn’t kidding about having you do some real exploration too. I mean, the more that I try things out, the more I want to be fair. I know, maybe now more than ever, that if you like these kinds of things, that it’s not going to be easy to do it all on your own. Maybe impossible.”

I could feel myself blushing. I was so strange hearing these words come out of her mouth. She was already speaking with such knowledge of the kinds of aches I’d been feeling for so long. 

“Yes, I guess you’re right.”

“I know this is a strange conversation to have but I do mean it. It would mean a lot to me if you would find some kind of outlet for exploring. I know I’ve been kind of lucky to have this appear right before me, but maybe there is some other way you could do it safely too.”

“I will. I promise.”

At that moment I wasn’t sure if it was more difficult to endure thinking about Lydia using those toys on Cheryl, or thinking about Cheryl imagining me in situations with them being used on me. Mercifully, after having extracted this promise from me, she seemed to be willing to let the subject rest for the moment. 

It took a few moments to get back the awkwardness but the menu provided inspiration and we ordered with eager anticipation. When the food came, it was better than we had even hoped, and we laughed and talked and devoured our eggs, bacon, sausages and coffee with joy. 

We were on our way out, holding hands, when Cheryl’s phone rang. She let go of my hand to reach into her purse to answer it. I could see her expression change from the moment she saw who was calling. She turned away, taking a few steps away from me and she spoke quieter, but I heard her say Lydia’s name. I was also pretty sure that when I glanced at Cheryl’s phone as she answered it, I had seen the call display showing Lydia’s smiling face over the name “Mistress.”

Their conversation was short but Cheryl looked a bit sheepish as she ended the call and turned back to me. 

“Lydia asked me to come out shopping with her. I didn’t know if you had anything else planned for today. Is that okay?”

I could see that she had already accepted. 

“Of course it is, honey. I didn’t have any plans for us at all. Just a day at home. Go ahead. There are things I should take care of at home anyways.”

We walked back to where we had parked and I was about to ask where they were going to meet, but Lydia was right there, leaning against our car with a wide smile. 

“Thanks for sharing Cheryl with me today,” she said as her smile widened. “I’ll take good care of her.”

I couldn't quite believe that this was all being talked about so openly, but it was now no secret that they were having a relationship or an affair or whatever it was to be called. Only Cheryl didn’t know just how completely Lydia and her husband controlled me as well. 

Cheryl leaned in to give me a kiss. 

“Thank you. I love you,” she whispered. 

Lydia took her hand and let her down to her car and in a moment they were gone. It was a strange and humiliating feeling, and I realised that I had looked around to see if anyone had seen me surrendering my wife to her new lover, but there was no one. 

I made my way home, feeling a bit out of sorts, but hanging on to the feelings of joy of our shared breakfast and time together. I also was beginning to wonder how I was going to live up to my promise to her to start investigating an outlet for my kinks. I didn’t quite imagine that she was going to be ready to hear that I was the sex slave of another man. 

IndianCatz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IndianCatz

I didn’t have much time to think about that, however, as I wasn’t home for more than five minutes before I received a text from Liam. 

“Shower thoroughly. Make sure you are clean and shaved. Do it now.”

I rushed upstairs, threw my clothes in the laundry hamper, and hopped into the shower. I started to wonder if Liam and Lydia were working in tandem now, with both Cheryl and I as pawns in their games. Under the hot water, I washed my hair, soaped and scrubbed my body, and made sure that I was all cleanly shaved and smooth. My hands, moving over the suds, really started to feel the subtly changing contours of my body. 

Liam was standing in my bedroom when I stepped out of the shower. With a crooked smile, he gave me a quick visual inspection, then started handing me clothes to put on. Sheer red lace stockings were first, then a garter belt to stretch them up to. I had to lock my soft, smooth cock into a tiny, pink chastity device and then he had me bend over and rest my hands on the bed. The stainless steel butt plug that he wiggled and pushed into me was not small in any way, and it was heavy as well. Satisfied with that, he pulled matching red panties up my legs and over the tiny bulge the cage provided. 

He wasn’t done. Next was a matching bra, complete with very large and jiggly breast forms. They didn’t just rest in the bra cups, but they also seemed to cling to my chest, giving me something like DD cup breasts at least. They only seemed to stand out more when he fitted a corset around my waist and started to pull and tug and lace it tight. By the time he was satisfied, I was really beginning to look like I had curves. 

He had me paint my lips with a bright red lipstick and then a glossy top coat, so they looked wet and swollen. They looked even more so after he filled my mouth with a white rubber ball gag, and buckled it tight behind my head.  He completed my humiliating look with a wig that gave me long blond wavy hair with pink highlights, and with a pair of five-inch stiletto heels that locked onto my feet. He locked a collar around my neck and began leading me out of the bedroom by tugging at the attached leash. 

It was nerve-wracking to go down the stairs in those heels. I felt the restriction of the chastity cage, the fullness of the plug, and the jiggling of my fake breasts with every step. He led me to the kitchen and then right outside via our back door. My head darted around, looking to judge if anyone could see me like this. Liam seemed not to care about that, but was far more proud of the new gate he’d had installed in our shared fence. I was led through it and into their house. 

I listened as best I could but heard no sight of Lydia or Cheryl, for that matter. Liam seemed to be on some kind of schedule to think about it, wasting no time as he led me deeper into their house. He continued right upstairs and into their master bedroom. It was even larger than ours, as was the bed. Rather than take me there, he led me towards the large, walk-in closet a few steps away from the foot of the bed. 

He guided me inside and then took my hands and held them out in front of me. From a shelf, he took a pair of thick leather suspension cuffs and buckled them snugly onto my wrists. Once he was satisfied with the fit, he lifted them up over my head and secured them to a waiting length of chain. He tugged them up high, stretching my arms up and nearly lifting my high heels off the carpeted floor. 

“Be a good slut and be quiet,” he said and then, with a smile, he backed away from me. He closed the closet doors and the light above me automatically switched off, leaving me alone and in relative darkness. The doors were louvered, letting in some light, and also allowing me an obscured view of the bedroom, empty and quiet now that Liam had left. 

Standing there in the dim silence, I could feel the impact of my outfit, bondage and predicament. The plug was teasing me, making me throb and swell against the confines of my chastity cage. I understood my new body enough to assume that I had already started to leak and might be already staining my panties. The corset made each breath and ordeal, making my fake tits rise and fall noticeably. The gag stretched my jaw wide, and I could already feel excess saliva building up at my painted lips. 

I tried to move around a bit, testing the constraints of my bondage, but other than shifting my feet a bit, there wasn’t much I could do. I wondered just how long Liam was going to make me wait here, but it wasn’t too long before those thoughts were interrupted by the sounds of conversation. I could tell right away they were female voices. I held my breath and felt my fear coming true as the bedroom door opened and Lydia stepped inside, leading Cheryl in right behind her. Cheryl was carrying the bag from the adult toy store. 

“You’re such a sexy little slut,” Lydia commented to her and I could see the nervous, blushing smile spread across my wife’s face. 

“Thank you, Mistress,” she replied. 

There was a chair tucked up against a makeup table, and Lydia pulled it out and turned it to face the bed, not too far in front of the door that was hiding me from being discovered. Lydia sat down on it and leaned back. 

“I want you to strip for me, baby. Nice and slow.”

Cheryl blushed even deeper as she set the bag down on the floor. As though nervous or shy, she paused to close the bedroom door before starting. 

Her hands started to move over her clothes, her eyes flickering half closed, as though she was listening to a song only she could hear. She was still dressed as she had been when she left me and she started her strip-tease by unbuttoning the loose silk blouse she had on over her tank top. 

She started a slow dance and her hips swayed as she kept going. Cheryl unbuttoned her jeans and slowly pushed them down over her hips, wiggling her ass as she turned to show off her ass to Lydia as she slid them down her legs and off. 

It was a struggle not to moan as Cheryl revealed that she had her tiniest, sexiest lace thong on under her jeans. She turned back to face Lydia, her nervous expression now showing some pride or appreciation of Lydia’s obvious enjoyment of her body. 

“Keep going, baby,” Lydia encouraged her. 

Cheryl reached down and tugged her tight tank top up over her head and tossed it aside. She revealed a matching black lace bra, one of my favourites of hers. It had a bit of push-up to it, and very low-cut cups so that it barely covered her nipples. Now, with her motion, the bra or her breasts had shifted, and her tight right nipple was visible.

“Did your husband know you had on such sexy lingerie, baby?”

“No Mistress, he didn’t,” Cheryl confessed. 

“Were you going to show him, baby?”

“I was thinking about telling him or showing him, when I put them on, but I was thinking about you too, Mistress.”

“Did you want to thank him, for helping you cum last night, baby?”

“Yes, Mistress, I think I did.”

“Did you think dressing like this for him would make him hard for you, baby?”

“I hoped that it might, Mistress. He hasn’t seemed to have been hard for me in a while.”

“You poor thing. You know that you turn me on, don’t you?”

“Yes, Mistress. I know that I turn you on,” Cheryl said with a smile.

“Are those your husband’s favourite of your lingerie, baby? Does he like to see you like that?”

“Yes, Mistress. He does.”

“Then I don’t think he deserves them, if he hasn’t been satisfying you,” Lydia said with a new firmness in her voice. 

“You don’t, Mistress?” Cheryl asked, her voice breaking. 

“No I don’t,” Lydia confirmed, rising up to pick up a pair of sewing shears off her makeup table.

“Cut them off. Cut them into little pieces. I want you naked now, and I don’t want your husband to ever see you in those sexy things again.”

Cheryl’s eyes were wide and she seemed almost in a daze as she took the scissors and behind to obey. She cut her panties off with two snips at her hips and pulled the ruined bit of lace from between her legs, snipping it a few more times until just tiny scraps of lace fell to the floor at her feet. 

Her breasts fell free as she snipped off the bra next. They were free to move and jiggle as she similarly destroyed it, cut by cut by cut. 

“Very good girl,” Lydia said. “Now, I’d like us to try out your new toys. You didn’t buy those for your husband, did you?”

“No, Mistress. They were for you.”

“And he knows it too, doesn’t he?”

“Yes, Mistress, he does.”

Cheryl moved to pick up the bag and start emptying its contents onto the bed. 

Lydia turned around, facing the closet door. She smiled right at me through the door and smiled.

“Yes, yes he does,” she whispered right at me.

My trapped cock twitched with the realisation that she had known I was there the whole time. My body ached and my mind felt like it was about to melt, but I was terrified of making a single sound. It wasn’t really until that moment that it sank in how truly fucked I was.

Published 
Written by sissycrissy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments