Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Neighbours - Chapter 54

"Every new experience leads Crissy down deeper"

63
10 Comments 10
2.0k Views 2.0k
2.8k words 2.8k words

With my head down in David’s lap, I had no way to tell where we were, or how close we were to the bar, the mall, or anywhere. He had started to get hard again, and that only seemed to make him drive more slowly. Somewhere in my mind was a worry about where we were, or what time it was, but I knew that Cheryl was going to be out this evening, and it wasn’t even dark yet. 

The more aroused a state his cock returned to, the more I lavished attention on it. He was moaning again, and that only made me work harder. I know I was having success when he pulled over to the curb, parking the car so he could concentrate on what I was doing to him. 

He left the car running but he pushed his seat back, giving me more room. I moaned and sucked and I bobbed my head. I slurped and stroked and then finally he came for me again. There wasn’t as much cum this time and the taste wasn’t as strong, but I had to suck harder and keep my lips tight around him, as this time I was working against gravity. I wanted to make sure I sucked up every drop, to please him and avoid any messes. 

I swallowed it all down and then slid back, turning my head to look up at him and smile. 

“Oh baby, thank you, Crissy. You’ve spoiled my cock, yesterday and now today.”

“Thank you, Sir. I… I really wanted this after yesterday.”

“Oh yes, just wearing my cum wasn’t enough for you?” he laughed. 

“Well, that was quite an experience, Sir, but yes, it did leave me wanting more,” I confessed. 

“I am very glad that more could be arranged. I’m glad you came to find me, and I suppose I hope that I’ll see you again, but I know that Liam’s rules are what guide things.”

I felt the head inside me, knowing it was true. Liam’s rules guided so much of my life now. 

“Yes, Sir. That is true,” I said. 

“I guess that’s why he wanted me to drop you off at his place,” David said. 

I turned my face away from him for the first time since I’d gotten out of his lap and turned around. We were parked on the curb right in front of Liam’s house. David didn’t know it, it seemed, but I’d just sucked his cock nearly in front of my own house. I could only imagine what the neighbours were thinking about this parked car lingering here. 

“Thank you,” I said, “for giving me a ride here.”

“It’s the least I could do,” he laughed. 

We said our goodbyes and I stepped out of the car. I blushed as I remembered that my shirt was still open, revealing the bra. I pulled it closed in a panic, then waved as David pulled away. Once he was out of sight, I felt comfortable heading into my own house. It was early yet, perhaps earlier than Cheryl would have been home on a normal night, but I knew that she would be late. 

I had a quick look around just to confirm that I was alone in the house. Since I really had no idea of what Cheryl’s schedule would be, I decided it would probably be best to head downstairs and get out of the bra and panties and things right away. I entered the living room, to fetch the chastity cage key from where Liam would normally place it, but it was not there. He hadn’t said that it would be but still, its absence gave me pause. 

That uneasy feeling only grew when my phone rang, and it was Liam. 

“Good evening, Crissy. I hope you have a fun little date. You are going to stay caged and plugged. You are even going to stay dressed in your panties and stockings and yes, even your bra under your ugly boy clothes. But don’t worry, Lydia has promised me that she is going to make sure our Cheryl is too drunk to notice. You may relax or edit photos for your website until she is dropped off. Once Lydia does bring her home, you are to help her to bed and then come over to my place. See you soon, sissy.”

He didn’t even wait for me to answer before he hung up. I took a long, deep breath and decided to pour myself a drink. 

I stepped into the bathroom to look at myself. Nothing about what I was wearing was visible, at least not too obviously. My shirt was loose enough that the bra wasn’t obvious, at least not at first glance. When I moved, I could see the indentations in my shoulders or feel how it pushed out in front, but there was nothing I could do about that, I supposed. 

I had a quick snack and then went to my office. There really were a lot of images to cull through and edit. Liam kept refilling my stock with new photos from every day and every torment. The task of grouping them into sets for posting and making minor edits, not to mention adding a watermark to them seemed like it would never end. When I thought about that, for a moment, I had to ask myself if it ever would. Only Liam knew for sure. 

I got so lost in the task that hours went by without me really being aware of it. I just edited photos, read and replied to private subscriber messages, and sank into the new reality of my life. It was, in a very real sense, my new job. In photo after photo, in video clip after video clip, I saw myself on the screen as a sissy, a slut, a whore and a bimbo. There was a constant barrage of input, seeing myself suck cock and be fucked and be placed on display. Sitting there on the plug, I ached with a constant tightness in the cage. 

It was after 11:00 when I finally packed it in and closed down the computer. I poured another shot of whiskey and moved to the living room to relax in front of the television. Being a publisher of my own porn was a strange experience, but so was watching SportsCentre and acting like a normal man, with the clothes and toys, and emotions that were just below the surface.

I was startled awake by the door, though I hadn’t been aware of falling asleep. Lydia led Cheryl inside and then passed her off to me with a knowing smile. 

“Did you have a good evening?” I asked Cheryl as Lydia slipped away without a word.

“Oh yes! We had so much fun!” she answered, much louder than I think she intended to.

“Well, I think we should get you to bed,” I said, letting her lean against me.

“Oh yes, I love bed!” Cheryl laughed. 

I was afraid that Cheryl might feel my bra straps hanging onto me as she was, but I don’t think she was really feeling much of anything. It took a bit of effort, but I got her upstairs, undressed, and into our bed. I fed her some aspirin and also gave her a large glass of water. Once she finished that one, I refilled the glass to leave on her bedside table. 

“Good night, love,” I said, but she was snoring by the time I reached the door. I turned out the light and closed the door softly. 

My own night was not over. 

I brushed my teeth, wanting to be fresh for whatever, and to wake up a bit. I realised as well that my mouth was tasting of stale cum. 

I slipped out of the house and made my way next door. Their doorbell seemed so loud that late at night and I felt so exposed, waiting on their front porch for them to answer. Liam opened the door for me at last and invited me in.

“Strip,” he commanded. “Right here, right now. You can come in once you’re just wearing stockings and panties and your bra. Nothing more.”

KiraKayleigh
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KiraKayleigh

“Yes, Master,” I replied and got to work obeying. 

He watched me strip, as though he was both waiting impatiently and inspecting me at the same time. Once I was done, he cuffed my wrists behind my back and buckled a collar around my neck. Tugging on my leash, he led me inside. We walked past the living room and right to the stairs, and I followed him upstairs. 

My heart was starting to beat a little faster once I realised he was leading the way to the master bedroom. He was so efficient about every moment, leading me into the bedroom and taking me to a corner of the room near an easy chair that it took me a beat to notice that Lydia was already there.

I felt something like guilty or naughty seeing her there, as she was wearing even less than I was. She was waiting for Liam in the smallest and sexiest lingerie set that I’d perhaps ever seen. It held her curves perfectly in the way that perhaps only really expensive, well-fitted lingerie could. 

Liam laid my leash over the back of the chair and looked me in the eyes. 

“Stay,” he commanded like one would to a trained pet. 

“Yes, Master,” I replied in a soft whisper. 

He turned from me and moved towards the bed and his wife. From that moment, it was like I wasn’t there. 

He sat up, lifting herself to him as he got closer, and he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her passionately. His hands were all over her, caressing and exploring her body. He was firm but not rough. His hands moved all over her, knowing her every inch. She returned his passion equally, and it was not long before her hands were removing his clothing. 

After watching so much of my own use on screen, the act I was witnessing felt so different. It was intimate, passionate, and loving. I felt like an intruder, watching them together, though neither one of them acknowledged my presence at all. It wasn’t long before Lydia’s stockings and garter belt were the only bits of clothing that either one of them was wearing. 

Lydia, moaning passionately and leaning back on the bed, guided her husband’s cock to her glistening pussy. His hand spread her thighs wide, and, with a satisfied grunt, he pushed forward slowly, entering her. He moved so slowly, at first, sliding deeply into her inch by inch. His hips rocked back and forth, giving her body the time to get accustomed to the size of his erection inside her. 

Once he was fully inside, he started to move and grind more quickly, though not much. He was not rushing anything, obviously enjoying every sensation as much as she did. He didn’t just fuck her, he made love to her. It was hungry and animal but loving and slow at the same time. 

Their hands were all over each other still, and I saw the marks her fingernails left across his back. Liam was building up a rhythm inside her, and I began to hear sounds that I recognised. He was getting fully aroused, and closer and closer to orgasm.

Lydia was getting there too, and, while her personal sounds were new to my ears, the truth of them was obvious. She was moaning and panting and clawing at him, urging him on and letting him know just how close she was. Liam brought her all the way there, thrusting so deep and full, rocking his hips and holding himself at full depth for a moment before sliding back. 

Her orgasm started with a near scream, and I was entranced, standing there in my humiliating sissy lingerie, watching him fuck her. He started to grunt and gasp, and their voices joined together in passion. 

I watched, recognising motions I’d seen and felt before, and I knew he was spurting a full load of cum inside her. My body was aching with frustrated arousal and leaking with excitement. 

Liam slowly rose up and slid back, slipping wetly from his wife’s pussy, leaving her in a satisfied mess on their bed. He was still hard as he turned to me, and I was a bit surprised that he remembered that I was there. 

“Get over here, on the bed, on all fours between her legs. Put that sissy mouth of yours to use on a woman for once,” he grunted.

My eyes went wide, but I was moving towards them already. He freed my wrists from behind me as I arrived, and I knelt down on the bed between her thighs. I saw his warm, milky load of cum oozing from between her wet, reddened pussy lips, and I lowered my mouth to her with abandon. 

I began to lick and lap and slurp. I was cleaning her and devouring my Master’s cum at first, but soon enough I also began to focus on pleasing her. I was gentle at first, as she was sensitive from her orgasm at first. After a few minutes, however, her hands were in my hair, pulling me closer and guiding me deeper. My lips, nose, and chin were soaked with her juices, and she seemed insatiable. 

When I felt Liam’s hands on me, I gasped, but my voice was lost as my mouth was pressed firmly against Lydia’s sex. Liam pulled and then tore my panties from me and jerked the plug from my ass roughly. Even with my tongue deep inside Lydia, my moan was audible when I felt his warm, thick, full cock push into my ass. 

He started to fuck me with much less of the slow and loving interlude that I had witnessed him provide for Lydia. I gasped with the ache as he pushed in, balls deep, stretching my ass to accept him. His erection owned me, and he began to thrust and drive with a steady rhythm, filling me over and over with the full length of his massive cock.

I could only pour my reactions into the servicing I was providing for Lyda. My tongue danced and swirled inside her, and I searched out every sensitive and erogenous zone I could find inside her. My own body and mind ached, throbbing, and losing the ability to think at all. 

Lydia’s arousal was such that she began to orgasm over and over, soaking me and vibrating under my lips. Liam, having cum recently, took much longer to build himself back up to the point of being near release. He used my ass thoroughly and fully, and I thought he was going to tear me in half as I nearly drowned in his wife’s juices. 

My caged cock wagged and ached, my denied arousal only helping to break and confuse my mind all the more. Finally, I heard his tell-tale grunts return, and I knew he was close. I gripped him tight inside me, waiting for his orgasm and my reward. 

I felt his cock spasm inside me, and I felt the rush of warm, wet cum filling my ass. He thrust forward, four or five more times until he was spent. He pulled back, popping out of my used ass and leaving me feeling stretched and gaping wide. Perhaps that was why he chose to plug my ass with an even larger plug than I had been wearing before. I realised that one of his loads was in my belly, sucked from his wife’s pussy, while the other was now sealed in my ass. 

Liam collapsed onto the bed beside Lydia. 

“You can let yourself out and go home, sissy. Sleep in your guest room. That way, you won’t have to worry about removing the cage or plug until I see you tomorrow. You can remove the lingerie, though. And don’t worry, you won’t have to edit the video footage from tonight since I live-streamed the whole thing.”

I was too shocked to speak. I just slipped out of their bedroom and made my way downstairs quietly. I pulled on my clothes and, in the dark quiet of night, made my little walk of shame back home. 

Published 
Written by sissycrissy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments