Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Neighbours - Chapter 21

"Chris experiences his first poker night as Liam's property"

41
7 Comments 7
3.6k Views 3.6k
3.0k words 3.0k words

The chair waiting for Liam was the closest to me as I stood in the doorway. The other five chairs were all filled, and every man’s face was turned to me. His introduction complete, Liam dropped the short leash, left me standing there, and took his seat at the table. 

Once he was seated and had arranged his starting stacks of chips in front of him, he turned back towards me.

“Fetch me a drink, Crissy. Double shot of scotch on ice.”

“Yes, Master,” I replied, a bit relieved to have a task. 

The bar was in the back corner of the room, so I had to walk the full length of the space, past the table to get to it. I could feel their eyes on me as I walked in the heels, fighting to keep the wobbling down to a minimum. The glasses and liquor were set out and waiting, so I dropped a pair of large ice cubes in the glass and poured a generous double. 

They had started playing by the time I returned to the table, so I just placed the drink in front of Liam and took a step back to stand and watch the game. 

They were serious about the game, but also casual. There were no complaints and the game didn’t stop when one player wanted to sit out a hand or take a break, and it was only a couple of hands later when one of them decided to.

He was seated across from Liam, so I saw his eyes rise to me as he pushed his chair back. 

“Come here, Crissy,” he commanded.

I drew in a quick breath and walked around the table to him. He pushed back a little farther and spread his legs wide, making it clear I was to stand in front of him.

“Let’s get a look at you,” he said. “Put your hands on your head and turn for me. Slowly.”

I lifted up my hands and rested them atop my head, and started turning slowly, my feet making tiny little steps as I rotated in place. While I was facing the table, I saw a few bemused glances lifted my way as play continued. When I felt him touch my ass - the rough warm feel of his hands on my bare skin and over the thin lace of the panties — I drew in a surprised gasp of air.

He left his hands on me as I continued to turn, so that they slid over my hips as I turned to face him once more. His hands slid over me and he turned his hand so that just two fingers of his right hand traced along the waistband of my panties. Once he reached the middle,  he slid his hand down and turned his hand once more to cup the bulge of my caged cock and balls. 

“Are you wearing a cage, Crissy?” he asked.

“Yes, Sir. Crissy has a cage locked onto her sissy clitty, Sir.”

“That’s good, sissy. Do you want to show it to me?”

I didn’t think in this case he was looking for total honesty. 

“Yes, Sir. Crissy would like to show you her caged clitty, Sir.”

“You may,” he said simply.

I reached my hands down and tugged the front of my panties out and then down, so that they stretched beneath my trapped balls. 

“Tuck your panties under, Crissy, and then put your hands back.”

“Yes, Sir,” I replied.

I tucked the elastic waistband all the way under my tight balls, and then lifted my hand back up into place.

His strong hands moved with surprising gentleness as he cupped my balls and stroked them. He moved a fingertip over them, and all around the cage itself. I felt my body trembling and my breath felt ragged. I looked straight ahead and let my vision blur. It felt too powerful to try to meet his gaze. 

I felt him slide his fingertip between the bars of the cage, and over the opening at the tip. It was intense and personal and strangely erotic. I knew that there were other men all around us, but all I could focus on or feel was this man’s touch.

“You seem to be enjoying this,” he said. 

I looked down, and he was holding out his finger which was shiny and wet. I was leaking precum, and his fingertip was coated with it. I could feel the heat rise to my cheeks. 

“Don’t just stand there and leak your goo all over, sissy. Suck them clean.”

He held out his fingers higher, and now I could feel the other eyes on me. I kept my hands in place and leaned forward, until I could suck his wet fingertips into my mouth. I sucked and licked them clean, tasting myself on him. I started to stand up straight, but his other hand was suddenly holding my leash taut, keeping me in place. I gave into the reality of his control and held there, sucking on his fingers, my tongue slowly swirling around them.

He tugged his fingers from my mouth with a slurp and released the leash, allowing me to stand. I licked my lips to make sure I wasn’t drooling and stood upright once again. He reached out and freed my panties from under my balls, covering me up once again.

“We can’t have you oozing all over the floor, slut,” he joked.

He smacked my ass.

“Now go, and get me another beer,” he said.

“Yes, Sir,” I answered and glanced at the table to take note of his drink choice: beer in a bottle.

I made my wade to the bar area and found his beer in the fridge. I opened the bottle and carried it back to him, setting it beside him without a word, as he’d already been dealt back into the game. 

The man next to him spoke to me just as I was stepping back out of the way. 

“I want you to make me a rye and ginger ale with two ice cubes, and I want you to bring me a second glass filled with ice. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Sir. Crissy understands,” I replied.

“Go then,” he said.

I was a bit surprised to see him also stand up as I left, but he moved in a different direction, so I did not see what he was doing. I was not so comfortable in heels to be able to divide my attention while walking. At the bar, I dropped two ice cubes in a glass and then filled the second glass with just ice. I admired how they had made those larger, round ice cubes so well suited for slowing down the rate of melting in cocktails. 

He was back in his seat before I returned, but with his chair pushed back, sitting out the hand. 

“Set the glasses down,” he said, “and put your hands on the edge of the table.”

I was nervous, but I obeyed without question. I did my best to interpret his instructions, placing my hands about shoulder-width apart, holding the padded edge of the poker table in front of his chair. He sat behind me and pulled his chair up closer. I felt his hands on my hips, on the strip of bare flesh between my corset and panties. 

“Has your Master started you on the pills yet, Crissy? I’m seeing a nice roundness in your hips and ass already?”

Could it be true? Were the drugs already changing me?

“Yes, Sir. Crissy is on a diet and vitamin supplements, Sir.”

“A good start already,” he commented and then proceeded to slide his hands all over my ass. 

My eyes were cast down onto the surface of the table, too embarrassed to face the players as I was groped like this. 

I felt his foot tap at the inside of my right calf.

“Spread your legs wider, and bend at the waist,” he commanded.

I bent forward with my hands still in place, until I felt my upper body horizontal. My ass felt like it was arched out towards him, and my legs were now stepped as wide apart as I dared in these heels. 

“Good sissy. Now hold still,” he said.

I took a breath and tried to brace myself for the unknown. 

He slid his hands back up over my ass and to my hips, and then tugged my panties down, exposing my ass. He edged forward and I began to wonder if he was going to fuck me right here, but instead, I saw him reach forward. He picked up his drink and took a long slow sip, and then set it back down. When he reached again, he picked up the glass full of ice. 

MelissaSaenz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MelissaSaenz

“This might help you cool down, sissy,” he laughed.

His hands were on me again, pushing apart my ass cheeks and then pressing one of the round ice cubes against the rosebud of my ass. He kept pushing and prodding until I felt it pop fully inside me. It was so cold inside me, and then almost immediately wet too, as my body’s warmth surrounded it. He wasn’t done though. There was a second, a third, and then a fourth. He started to laugh as he filled me up, and the rest of the men seemed to be enjoying the expression on my face as well. 

“We can’t have you making a mess, of course,” he said. 

I realised then that he’d gotten up to fetch a plug, and it was a large one. The wetness of melting ice was all the lubricant he allowed me, as he pushed and twisted and prodded the thing inside me.  I moaned and bit my lip, trying to stay in control of myself. At last, the widest part of the plug pushed inside me, and I felt my ass suck the last of the toy inside. He prodded and tapped the base, making sure it was well nestled between my ass cheeks before he tugged my panties back up and in place. 

With that, he smacked my ass and dismissed me. I stood upright and lifted my hands from the table, testing my steadiness for a moment, and then stepped back out of the way. Satisfied with himself, he pulled back up to the table and prepared to join the next hand. 

I tried to stand still, to just have a moment to think and take it all in. I could feel the ice inside me chilling me all while slowly melting and filling my plugged ass with the cold water. It was having the opposite effect as a cold shower, as it just seemed to torment me more and more, making me so aware of what a plaything I was here for these six men. 

“It’s time to get serious, don’t you think, Liam?” one of them asked.

“Yes, I think so, at least for a while,” he answered. 

He beckoned me over with a gesture. 

“Go around the table and fetch everyone a fresh drink of whatever they are drinking, then return to me. 

It took three trips back and forth from the bar, as I didn’t want to try to handle more than two drinks at a time, but at least I was getting better at walking in heels. Four mixed drinks and two beers later, I was back at Liam’s side, awaiting his instruction. 

He brought me close, right by his side. 

“You are familiar, I trust, with the Dealer button?” he asked, pointing at the large white chip on the table in front of him.

“Yes, Master. Crissy knows that the button shows which player is the dealer for that hand, Master.”

“That is correct, Crissy. That is one sign we have to show who the dealer is. In this game, we also have a secondary way to mark that status. Do you know what it is?”

“No Master, Crissy does not know, Master.”

He smiled.

“The dealer is the one with a sissy slut’s mouth on his cock,” he laughed.

I blushed and lifted my eyes to see every one of the men watching me.

“Yes, Master. Crissy understands.”

“Get on your knees and get under the table. I’m dealing first, but you’ll move with every hand, just like the button. We’ll give you a tap on the head, and you’ll move one cock clockwise. Do a good job of sucking, sissy, but do remember that our focus is on the game above the table.”

“Yes, Master. Crissy will remember, Master.”

I slid down onto my knees and crawled under the table. Liam spread his legs for me, and I reached up to open his pants and free his cock. 

I had to nestle in between his thighs and lift myself up a bit, but I got my mouth around him and began to suckle and stroke his shaft, feeling the familiar sensation of him growing inside the warmth of my mouth. 

I had no idea what was going on above me. I had imagined I’d be able to tell something by hearing their voices, but details were lost to me. I was vaguely aware of the sounds of betting and bidding and conversation and laughter, but it wasn’t until I felt the tap on the side of my head that I knew it was time to move. 

I slipped my mouth off Liam’s cock and edged on my knees over to the next man. I had to work once more to get his cock out into the open air, and to wrap my fingers around him, to stroke him and arouse him and guide him to my mouth. I started to notice the ways he was different from Liam. He was a bit smaller, and the taste was not the same, once his precum started to fill my senses. 

With every motion, I felt the plug in my ass and the tease of the ice melting inside me. The thing was certainly doing its job, as all that water didn’t leak from me at all. 

The current cock was just starting to get really hard when I felt the tap again. Even down there in the dark, it was humiliating. I could feel regret as I let his cock slide from my mouth, and then an immediate anticipation of the next one that I knew would be waiting. They weren’t looking at me, or focussing on me, but just enjoying my mouth as a kind of pleasurable distraction as they enjoyed the game, the gambling, and each other’s company. 

Another cock, another taste, another presence in my mouth… and then another tap on the side of the head. Some hands were quick, and I imagined no one with good enough cards to bet past the flop. Other hands lasted and lasted, and I could feel the cock in my mouth getting so hard, making me realise that I was starting to crave the taste of a load of cum in my mouth. Or, if not the taste, the sensation that I’d earned it through pleasing these men. 

Moving around in circles under the table, it was easy to lose track of where I was. My focus became increasingly on their cocks, and less on anything else. I was aware of my chastity cage trapping me and denying me any physical arousal. I knew I was leaking, staining my panties. I could feel the ache of the large plug in my ass. All of that was secondary to the constant but irregular rhythm of me sliding off one cock and then sucking my lips around another. 

I lost track of time. It felt like I was on my knees down there for hours. Moving from one cock to the next with that rhythm, I was never able to get any one of them to orgasm, or even really close at all. It was like Liam said, they were focused on their game, and my mouth was little more than a pleasurable distraction. 

I hoped somehow that some of them perhaps bet more than they might have, or tried to make a hand last longer, to keep my mouth on them a bit longer, but there was no way to tell. Often I would be totally lost in the frustrating denial of it all and have no idea where I was until I realised my mouth was full of the familiar size and taste of my Master’s cock once again.

My jaw was sore. My lips felt swollen. I was sure I’d smeared off my lipstick many cocks ago. My filled ass ached, and the sensation of cold was gone. No doubt the ice had melted to nothing some time ago. My trapped little sissy clitty just leaked, denied and trapped. Having my whole world be nothing but a never-ending line of cocks was driving me mad. 

My mind was numbed, so it was bound to be a surprise when one of the chairs pulled back, and one of the men took hold of my leash to tug me out into the light once more. I crawled out on all fours, and then stood up carefully, finding my balance once more.

Liam looked at me, and he seemed pleased. 

“We’re just about done, so it is time for you to count each stack of chips, Crissy.”

I saw that the cards were all piled in the centre of the table, and that each man had carefully arranged his chips in neat piles. Some were noticeably larger piles than others.

“Don’t make us wait, Crissy. The winner gets to fuck you,” he said, then added, “...first.”

Published 
Written by sissycrissy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments