Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Neighbours - Chapter 28

"Chris feels the mental impact of his new life growing, but doesn't have much time to think before he faces a new challenge with a familiar face."

50
13 Comments 13
3.7k Views 3.7k
2.6k words 2.6k words

The evening was nice and uneventful. Cheryl enjoyed the dinner and perhaps enjoyed even more that it was ready just moments after she arrived home. 

“I could get used to having a house-husband,” she joked. 

Our conversation stayed light and inconsequential, as though we were both avoiding heavy topics with a mutual but unspoken agreement. Talk of how to understand her budding desires within our marriage had been heavy for both of us and we didn’t need to go to those depths again right away. 

I thought a lot about making her happy as we spent our evening time together. The idea of Liam being better able to satisfy her sexually kept returning to me, and my recent impotence only seemed to cement that thought into reality. Added onto that was her own recent interest in a woman. I was also still coming to terms with the emotions I’d felt out in the backyard in relation to Liam. I had wanted his cock and his cum. It had been visceral and I felt the pang of denial when he’d chosen to jerk himself off onto my face rather than let me taste him directly. If I was becoming less and less capable or suited to sexually pleasing my own wife, how else could I express my love?

It was perhaps silly or simple, but I started to put extra attention into cooking for us, and into cleaning the house. I knew how much she enjoyed having things clean and tidy when she arrived home, rather than being confronted with the kitchen counter a mess or things scattered around the living room. There were other little things too, like rubbing her feet as we relaxed together on the sofa in the evening. 

Perhaps it was silly, but it felt good to try to be attentive to her needs and wishes, no matter how small. I was tempted to think of oral sex being another way I could please her, but as things were I wanted to avoid the awkwardness of her trying to reciprocate or otherwise requiring my ability to get hard for her.

The evening ended peacefully with me tucking her into bed before heading back downstairs for a nightcap. Thinking over the day, I was tempted to head downstairs and fill my ass with a toy again but I did not trust myself with that level of sensation given how long it had been since I’d been allowed an orgasm. I turned off the show that I’d been ignoring on the TV, finished my drink, and went upstairs to bed. 

I awoke the next morning with the sense of excitement and anticipation that could only come with not knowing at all what might be demanded of me that day. It turned out that there was no better escape from routine than a devious and perverted Master with near total control over one’s life and sexuality.

I did feel guilty in those mornings though as I found that I was almost eager for Cheryl to leave so that whatever might be Liam’s mind for me could begin. I certainly had some intention of being helpful and attentive as I made her breakfast, packed her lunch and made her coffee, but I also knew that every task I did for her helped her out the door faster. 

I sent her off with a smile and a kiss in the kitchen, then watched from the window as she backed her car out of the driveway and drove off out of sight.  I waited a few minutes and then took my morning dose of pills and then made my way downstairs, getting into my own new morning ritual.

It took just a few minutes to head downstairs, open the hidden door and select a pair of panties and stockings to change into. After a quick glance at myself in them, I covered them up with my “normal man” clothes and went back upstairs. 

The truth was hidden now, but I felt it constantly. Not just because of the silky warmth of my legs, or the teasing softness of the panties against my body, but because of the inescapable way these things made me feel inside. It wasn’t as if this had only happened to me since Liam’s discovery of my secrets, but his control had unleashed a flood of emotions and desires within me. 

His leverage over me had been terrifying at first, but now it was like a ticket to a kind of freedom and pleasure I had only fantasised about before this.  Every day I felt more completely his, and the choices about my life and behaviour were his as well. 

I settled into work, with the ache always just under the surface. I tried to be productive whenever I could, never quite knowing when my schedule would be interrupted. Even though I knew the call or text or interruption could come at any time, it still sent a shock and thrill through me when it came. 

“Head down to your room downstairs and strip down to just your panties and stockings. Put on your blindfold and wait for me there.”

Liam’s commands were simple and direct and I obeyed without hesitation. I left everything I was doing and rushed downstairs. In just a few moments I was standing there, stripped down to the lace panties and the thigh-high stockings, with the padded leather blindfold over my eyes, leaving me totally in the dark. 

I heard the footsteps above me, entering the house and then making their way down to the stairs. He didn’t speak a word, so I could only trust that it was Liam when I heard the door pulled open and the footsteps approached me, stripped and exposed as required. 

The strong hands guided me and posed me and prepared me. I was dressed in a bra and felt breast forms pushed into the cups. I felt a waist-cinching corset wrapped around me and laced tightly and mercilessly, shaping my body and making breaths feel impossible. My cock was locked inside a chastity device and I was bent forward and my ass was filled with a large, heavy-feeling plug. My body and mind reacted to being filled by it, and I felt the resistance of the cage holding me back. 

The preparation continued, and I felt a dress pulled down over my body and zipped up. It felt tight and clingy around me. I was allowed to sit, which only made the plug tease me more. I felt something pulled over my head and I thought it was some kind of hood at first. As I was able to make sense of the sensations, I realised it was a wig. 

I sat there, still and compliant, but my heart was pounding. Next was makeup, it seemed, and I felt foundation brushed over my face, and then lipstick and eyeliner and mascara. Shoes were placed on my feet and bucked on but I had no idea how high the heels were until I was guided to stand and felt just how unstable I was atop them. 

I felt a collar placed and locked around my neck and with a click, a leash was affixed to it. It was a silent tug rather than any spoken command that got me walking. I was led without a word out of the room, up the stairs, and out of the house. I hoped that no one saw me leave, though I had no idea how recognizable I was. 

I was helped into a car and there was still not a word spoken as the car pulled away. I became suddenly aware that I had nothing at all with me but the clothes I’d been dressed in. 

The drive was maybe 15 or 20 minutes, and then I was helped out of the car, and led onwards, still leashed and blindfolded. We entered a building and then an elevator. When it thudded and started upward slowly, I was nearly positive that I recognised where I’d been taken. 

MoiraWills
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MoiraWills

I was led down a corridor and I heard my chaperone knock on a door and leave. I stood there, alone and in darkness, until the door whooshed open in front of me. My suspicions were confirmed when I was tugged inside. It was Brooke’s smiling face that greeted me as she lifted the blindfold from me. 

“Oh baby, you look so sexy!” she cooed. “I was so glad when Liam said you didn’t need that boring hood for the shows anymore. Come on in!”

Her words hit me hard. She led me to a full-length mirror, where I finally saw the way I’d been dressed and prepared. At first glance, I didn’t look like myself, but if anyone who knew me saw me like this, the disguise wouldn’t fool them for long. I could only hope that it would be enough, or that Brooke’s audience didn’t include anyone from my own life. 

Brooke was dressed in a purple v-neck blouse and a pleated grey skirt, with a pink leather choker around her neck. Her smile was so welcoming and it reassured me as she guided me towards her virtual stage set. 

“Wait here, sugar. I’ll start off and then introduce you.”

It was a gift to have just a few more moments before I was under the gaze of her camera. 

She was a natural and seemed so comfortable as she turned on the ring lights around the sofa and started up her livestream. Within moments, viewers were arriving into her chat and sending greetings and tips. 

“We have a special guest today,” she finally announced to the assembled list of names. “It is our good friend, the sissy Crissy. In an even more special treat, Crissy’s master says she doesn’t need that silly mask anymore, so you can see just how pretty she is. Come on in, Crissy!”

I took a deep breath and then walked over. I turned and smiled at the camera, seeing myself in the view on the computer screen, and then took a seat beside Brooke. 

“Reach under my skirt, Crissy. Stroke me and don’t stop,” she instructed. 

I looked at her, growing lost in her smile, and I obeyed. I reached under her skirt and slid my hand into her panties. Her cock was already growing hard, and she spread her thighs to make my access easier. I felt her warm in my hand and she was growing erect quickly. 

She leaned back on the sofa, spreading her thighs wide. 

“You are such a good girl, Crissy. You know how to make me so happy. Whenever you’re not doing something else for us, Crissy, this is where I want your hands.”

I felt the heat of my blush growing and I nodded, looking at her smiling face, and kept stroking. 

“Now, I have some special treats and goals, in honour of Crissy’s visit, so go ahead and check the menu on screen!” Brooke instructed her viewers. “If there is something else you’d like to see, go ahead and let me know. I’m sure Crissy would be up for just about anything!”

I tried to look at the list on the screen but so much of the experience was too distracting to take it all in. 

“Refresh our memory, Crissy. Are you allowed to fuck?

“No Miss Brooke,” I answered. “Crissy is not allowed to fuck. Crissy only gets fucked.”

She giggled and smiled wide. 

“Is that all Crissy does?”

“No Miss Brooke. Crissy also strokes cock and sucks cock, Miss Brooke.”

“That’s right. And what a good job you do, as I recall!”

“Th.. thank you, Miss Brooke,” I replied. 

She seemed to be relishing in the attention of my stroking hand while letting the crowd of viewers grow. 

“Now Crissy, I was wondering if you could confirm something that your Master Liam told me. Is it true that you aren’t getting your clitty hard for sex with your wife anymore?”

My eyes widened. I couldn't believe that Liam had told her and that she was now sharing this shame with anyone who might be watching her.  My face burned red and I felt a tingle surge all through me. I couldn’t believe it, but with a second thought, I absolutely could. 

“Yes Miss Brooke, it is true. Crissy could not get her clitty hard for sex with Crissy’s wife.” 

“That must have been embarrassing, Crissy. You poor thing. Now, does that mean you don’t get your clitty hard at all anymore, Crissy? Not for anything?”

I could see the gleeful wickedness in her eyes. 

“Crissy can still get hard one way, it seems, Miss Brooke.”

“And how is that, dear Crissy?” she asked, nearly laughing. 

“Crissy can get hard if her sissy pussy is filled, Miss Brooke,” I confessed.

“Oh how wonderful! You mean, if you get fucked in your pretty, tight little sissy pussy, you get all hard… and you don’t get that way with your wife anymore?”

“Yes Miss Brooke,” I answered. I felt too ashamed to even look into the camera. 

“And do you like to be hard, Crissy? Do you like to feel your little sissy clitty get all tingly?”

Brooke was having a wonderful time teasing me in front of her virtual audience and, based on the chiming of the tips being received, they were loving it as well. 

“Yes, Miss Brooke. Yes, Crissy likes to have her clitty get hard. Crissy likes to feel her clitty tingle and leak.”

Brooke was smiling wide, and my hand never stopped stroking her. In fact, I realised that I’d been stroking her harder and faster as she’d been tormenting me. 

“Do you want to have your sissy pussy fucked right here in front of all your new friends, Crissy? Do you want all of us to help make your little sissy clitty hard?” she asked. 

“Yessss, Miss Brooke, yes please. Please will you fuck Crissy in front of everyone? Please?”

“Well,” Brooke said, looking right into the camera, “I think we can help you out.”

From a bag at her feet, she started pulling out a series of dildos, each one larger than the other, and she set them up on the coffee table in front of us. She was clearly proud of them, and they were an imposing sight, each one larger than the last. 

“You can see the menu on the screen, lovers,” she said to the camera and her viewers, “so please don’t keep our horny little sissy slut waiting. You can see how much she wants to get fucked!”

Immediately the tips started coming in with a fury, making the computer chime over and over and over. 

“Ohhh, goodie! You won’t have to wait long now, Crissy!”

She was giddy, and her cock was throbbing in my hand. The comments coming in over the chat were so horny and depraved. It was hard to imagine that so many strangers wanted to see me get fucked so eagerly. As much as they wanted it, I wanted it too. God help me, I wanted to feel that feeling again… being so aroused, being hard. It was humiliating to need it so badly, but it wasn’t in my control any longer. 

The tips kept coming in, and I stared at the first dildo, thinking about it inside me.

Published 
Written by sissycrissy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments