Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Neighbours - Chapter 15

"Liam seems to be enjoying inserting himself more and more into Chris's life, and guiding him to new challenges"

46
4 Comments 4
4.5k Views 4.5k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Cheryl and Liam were already seated together on the couch again by the time I got myself back together and made my way upstairs. As I smiled at them, already laughing at their first toast to the new project, I could feel his cum oozing over me and drying against me. My underwear felt like it was sticking to me, and I was grateful that my dark pants would at least make visible staining less likely. 

I tried to take part in the conversation, and I certainly was looking forward to the satisfaction of having some of our plans for the house made real so quickly, but it was impossible for me not to be distracted by my predicament. I knew what the rule was for me, so I just kept watching the drinks. 

It may have been a hyper-awareness based on my situation, or maybe it was all in my mind, but it was like I could feel the cum drying. I felt like he had marked me, like an animal marks its territory. It was also not lost on me that it was my own hand that had stroked him to this orgasm. I looked at the two of them together, smiling and laughing. She was purely enjoying herself and his company with no ulterior motives, but in his eyes, I saw a mercenary gleam of wickedness. He was the one making plans. As for me, I was the helpless one, trapped by the consequences of my own weakness and desire. 

I was sitting in our new home, in our new city, pulled into an entirely different plan than the ones Cheryl and I had envisioned. I had been taken and fucked and controlled, by a man no less, and he was right here, insinuating himself into our lives and our marriage. I was locked in a cage, coated with him, and smiling across the room at the only two people who’d fucked me in the last ten years. 

At last, once we’d all finished our glasses, I stood and offered refills. Cheryl protested at first, given that it was a work night, but with a little cajoling, she let me fill her glass. Liam accepted more with a wide smile. I filled my own glass last, and then excused myself, saying I just wanted to use the restroom. 

I rushed upstairs, not wanting to take too long. As Liam had said, there was the tiny key, all too obvious once I opened the top drawer of my bedside table, as it lay on top of a book that I hadn’t seen before entitled Exit to Eden. I could only imagine what kind of book it was, so I pushed it under another book and made my way to our bathroom with the key. 

I peeled my underwear back and unlocked myself. It took a bit of rinsing with warm water to get the device at least clean enough to hide away. I was very aware of how long I’d been away, so I quickly stripped out of my underwear and stuffed them at the bottom of the laundry pile. I pulled on a fresh pair and got myself together to head back downstairs. 

I took one last look around and it was a good thing that I did, as I’d left the chastity key on the edge of the bathroom counter. I cursed my carelessness, stuffed it in my pocket and returned to the living room.

If they had missed me, it wasn’t evident. Liam was regaling her with tales of some past adventures he and his wife had enjoyed, and Cheryl was shaking with laughter, pretending to be a bit scandalised when he finished some story about how Lydia had responded to another woman flirting with him. According to the story, she had rather shocked the stranger by appearing more than welcome to the situation, as long as the invitation would have been extended to the both of them. 

I smiled and laughed and took a long sip of wine. At long last, I felt some relief, now that the incriminating cage and stained underwear weren’t taunting me every moment. I got a bit more involved in the conversation, and I was able to enjoy myself as well. Moments like that made me wonder what kinds of friends Liam and I might have been as neighbours, had he not stumbled across my secrets right away. It would have been good to have a new male friend, but that kind of thinking was just useless speculation now.

After our second drinks were emptied, Cheryl could not be talked into a third, and it was getting late. Liam said that he had contractor’s hours to keep as well, so he said his good night, and made a bit of a show for Cheryl by saying what a good time he had, and how helping people like us make their plans come to fruition was the best part of his job. She gave him a big hug, thanking him, and his wide smile over her shoulder was directed right at me.

Cheryl started upstairs, and I walked him to the door, remembering that I had the chastity key in my pocket. I fished it out and offered it to him. 

“Good girl,” was all he said as he stepped out into the night. “See you tomorrow.”

After two glasses of wine, Cheryl was nearly asleep by the time I finished tidying up and made my way upstairs and softly snoring by the time I got into bed beside her. As I drifted off to my own dreams, I thought about how Liam had taken me in this bed, and what the future might hold for it, and for me.

In the morning, whatever lack of sleep or light hangover Cheryl may have been suffering from was overcome by her lasting enthusiasm for the basement plans. She was just so happy to see the plans we’d talked about coming to fruition, and ahead of our schedule, thanks to Liam’s apparent generosity. I knew there was something more behind his largesse, but even I didn’t know quite what his plans or schemes entailed.

We’d slept in a bit, and so Cheryl was in a bit of a rush. Her morning routine was hurried and I assisted as best I could, so that she was still able to leave on time, with a coffee in her travel mug to ease the way.

I took a quick but thorough shower, paying attention to give my crotch a good scrub, washing away the remnants of Liam’s cum that I had missed in my hurried rinse the night before. I also used my razor, as I knew that keeping myself smooth down there was one more of my regular chores. 

I filled a glass of water at the sink and swallowed down my ‘vitamins’ next, and I just looked at myself in the mirror as I felt them slide down. I half imagined I could feel them working inside me, and as I shaved my face, it tried to determine if I could notice my stubble softer or growing more slowly yet.  

I shook my head and forced myself out of my own thoughts. I grabbed the dirty laundry, throwing a clean pair of jeans and a shirt on top. Downstairs, I put a load in the washing machine and then picked out panties and stockings for the day. I pulled my ‘boy’ clothes over them. I’d barely gotten back upstairs when I heard a knock on the door.

AmbarSoler
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmbarSoler

I looked myself over, making sure that nothing out of the ordinary was visible, then went to answer it. To my surprise, it was Liam, along with four of his crew.

“Good morning,” he said. “We had a cancellation on another job, so it looks like we’ll be able to get started here immediately. I hope that works for you.”

I stumbled back, as the crew was already stepping past me to head downstairs and set up. I could see outside that a truck was pulling up, loaded with lumber, drywall and boxes. Liam pulled me aside into the living room as the other men just moved by, carrying supplies and looking around.

“Given that your basement is unfinished now, we would be able to get most of the big things done today — framing and rough-in of electrical and ductwork. It will be noisy and bustling though, so I thought it would be best if you weren’t home today. Don’t worry though, I thought of the perfect place for you to spend the day.”

“Oh yes, Master? Where is that?”

“I’ll write down the address for you, sissy. You go plug that sissy ass and cage your naughty little clitty, and I’ll have all the information ready for you.”

My eyes widened. We were speaking quietly, but there were these large, strong men bustling by the living room constantly.

“Hurry up, slut. I’ve got a long day ahead.”

“Yes, Master,” I said, my head falling. 

The toys were still hidden away in the en suite bathroom,  so I rushed upstairs. I tugged down my pants, signed, and filled my ass once again with the lubed plug, then wriggled my cock and balls into the confines of the cage. The lock clicked shut. I pulled my clothes back up and returned to him. 

“Good girl,” he said. It felt like he could see that I had obeyed just in the way that I walked, and maybe he could. “Here is the address. They will be waiting for you. I trust you know that anyone I send you to should be treated with all the respect and obedience that you’d give me.”

“Yes, Master,” I replied. 

I quickly grabbed my phone and wallet, and pulled away in my car. I had skipped breakfast, but I didn’t feel that hungry, and now my mind was too full of nerves and nervous curiosity to think about eating. 

The address wasn’t too far, so I was there in about twenty minutes. It looked like a converted warehouse, turned into apartments and live/work lofts. It had its own parking lot, so I pulled into one of the spaces marked for visitors. 

I pushed the call button in the lobby and I was buzzed right in. I looked up to see a camera pointed at me. I smiled softly at it, and entered. 

A large, slow elevator took me up to the sixth floor and I made my way down the quiet corridor to the door number that matched my note. The door opened and I was greeted by a smiling but rushed woman, pulling at me to come inside.

“Hurry up, it’s almost time to start. You can wear that for now, but I gather that you’re going to want this. 

She came towards me with some stretch black fabric in her hand and I stood there in dumb shock. As she pulled it over my head, I realised it was some kind of hood made of black spandex or something similar. There were holes for my eyes and mouth, and she got those properly aligned, allowing me to see her up close. 

It was only then that it all clicked in and I recognised her. Her eager smile, her enthusiasm and the sexy softness of her voice were unmistakable now. I had never imagined that I’d see her in person, but here I was, face-to-face with Brooke, the woman from the cam sight that Liam had had me watching. 

She ran her hands over me, finding my wallet and phone and keys. She pulled them out of my pockets and left them in a bowl by the door. She looked me up and down, then her eyes lit up.

“I know just what you need,” she said.

She fished a leather dog collar out of a box in the foyer and buckled it around my neck. She clipped a leash to the front of it, then tugged me forward by the leash alone. I followed obediently. She was wearing a shorty, figure-hugging purple dress along with thigh-high stockings that didn’t quite reach the hem of her dress. Her legs looked stunning, in part thanks to heels that must have been five inches tall.

She led me behind her into a more open room, where there was a loveseat and coffee table on one side. On the other side of a room was a small desk with a desktop computer set up with the recognizable orb of a webcam on top of it. The screen was filled with the framed image of the loveset, and off to the side were a pair of lights on tripods, bathing the scene in light.  

As soon as Brooke stepped into the frame, the computer started to beep and chime. 

She looked right into the camera and used the leach to pull me close to her. 

“We have a special guest, friends. This is Crissy, who is a lovely and obedient submissive slut, who has watched the show before a few times, but now she gets to be a star! She’s a naughty little secret sissy slut, which is why she’s wearing her hood, but I’m sure she’ll be a good girl for us today!”

The computer kept chiming away.

She turned to me.

“Now Crissy, the rules of the stream are simple. When our lovely viewers send tips, you have to do what they ask. When they tip, you’ll hear those chimes, and we can read right there on the screen what they’d like. It seems, to start, that they don’t really like your boring boy clothes…. So let’s get you out of them!”

I was still in a daze, looking at Brooke, as her fingers moved to me, removing my belt with a flourish then tugging my pants down my legs, revealing the stockings and panties. She pulled my shirt off as well.

“Turn to face your new fans,” she said with a laugh, and pushed me to face the camera.

I saw myself on the screen of the computer, wearing nothing but lingerie and the collar, with my eyes and lips standing out in the light open circles of the black mask. 

I saw the text rushing by, the chimes sounding, numbers in the display. It hit me like a wave that there were already hundreds of people, seeing me like this, with only a thin layer of Spandex hiding my face from them. 

“Oh baby,” Brooke purred into my ear in a loud stage whisper, “Just look what they want you to do next!”

Published 
Written by sissycrissy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments