Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

SissyMandy - Master's Bitch

"I started out as Master's bitch. I ended as Master's lover."

31
4 Comments 4
3.8k Views 3.8k
5.1k words 5.1k words

Author's Notes

"This chapter is a continuation of the of two-part 'Sherry's Cuck' chapter."

Totally exhausted and utterly satiated, Sherry literally passed out in my arms shortly after Master left us alone. She looks so beautiful in the soft red light of Master's bedroom, sleeping with a contented, 'just-fucked' smile on her face.

"Mmmm, babe…" she mumbled as she drifted off to dreamland, "just love me, darling."

Strange as it may seem, she told me just this morning that she doesn't want to live as husband and wife anymore. That was after I was bound in bondage and abused with strap-ons for probably an hour. In my weakened state of mind, Sherry reminded me that I'm just as much of a dick lover as she is. I couldn't deny it, which made it easy for her to convince me that it only makes sense for me to be her girlfriend, instead of her husband.

How could I argue? After months of being fed sissy hypno videos every night, my mind's been weakened to the point where I'll do anything she and Mistress want. I've taken to their world of panties and lace as easily as any normal sissy would.

Ha…! Normal sissy… as if there's anything normal about that. Yet to me, it is. Mistress has manipulated my thinking to where it feels perfectly normal to be this way.

As much as I resented wearing panties at first, I can't live without them now. The only problem I have with panties is deciding which pretty pair I want to wear. I'll often change into a different pair when I get home from work, to match the bimbo outfit Mistress lays out for me to wear each night.

And then there are men. Oh, God… men… my weakness. All it took was one taste of cum for me to forget everything the church taught me about the evils of homosexuality. Little by little, the hypno videos convinced me that there's nothing more natural than a sissy like me falling in love with men and cock. I've already fallen in love with a gay man, and I'll kiss a man now just as eagerly as I'll kiss any attractive woman.

So when Sherry told me that she has no desire or use for my under-five-inch sissy dick, I accepted it without question. After seeing her impaled on Master's cock earlier, bouncing herself on that monster shaft like a maniacal slut, I can hardly disagree with her. My pussy-dick can't compare to his, and I want it as much as she does.

Being with her and Master, I'm now able to see what a slut she's turned into. Serving as their cuck, it was pure pleasure to clean Master's cock after he ravaged my wife. Licking his seed from Sherry's love box was just as good, but not as good as it was, holding her like I was the one fucking her thirty minutes ago.

Using Master as a surrogate, it might have been fucking with training wheels, but it was as close to satisfying her with dick as I'll ever get. Just being on top of Sherry with her arms wrapped around me as she writhed and moaned to Master's cock was a moment I'll forever cherish.

My ass still stings from when Master spanked me as he fucked me before pushing me onto Sherry for my simulated fuck. My ass feels empty after having him inside me. He told me before he left us that I owed him big time for what he had just done, and I'm more than willing to pay the bill.

"Mmmm…" Sherry moans in her sleep as I dip my tongue into her cum-filled puss.

'She's turned into such a slut," I think to myself in delight, 'just like me!'

I'm filled with lust, licking her out and savoring the taste of Master's cum, when I feel two fingers under my collar, twisting it enough to choke me. I was so into eating Sherry that I didn't even notice Master coming back into the room.

"Enough pussy, you cum-eating slut," he says as he jerks me to my knees. "Time to pay your debt, cunt!"

"Whatever you want, Master," I meekly respond.

To be perfectly honest, I barely heard what he said. My mind is still stuck in the la-la-land between Sherry's legs. He caught me off-guard and quickly demands my attention as he attaches my leash and drags me to the floor. He makes me sit on my heels like a pet as he covers Sherry with a warm blanket. I drool at the sight of his limp cock, hanging halfway to his knees as it swings back and forth.

"Still hungry for this?" he laughs as he slaps it across my face.

"Yes, Master," I babble, "very much so."

"Follow me, bitch," he jerks on my leash. I get up to walk behind him, but he pushes me back to the floor. "I didn't say walk, cunt. Crawl on the floor, like the wimpy little bitch you are!"

Crawling as fast as I can to keep up with him, I scuff my knees on the carpet a few times as he leads me back into the living room. Standing next to his recliner, he snaps his fingers for me to get back on my knees. My clitty tingles with anticipation as I remember how he fucked Sherry in that recliner.

"You really are one of the sluttiest cocksuckers I've ever met," he mocks as I kneel before him.

"I know, sir. May I please be your cocksucker?"

"Not yet, slut. You'll have to earn the privilege first."

"Oh, please, sir. I'll do anything."

"I know you will," he laughs. "You white sluts are all the same. Stand up. Put your bra and panties back on."

I'm a little puzzled as to why he wants me to get dressed, but my sissy brain is trained to obey, so I do it without question. As I'm hooking my bra strap in front and flipping it around to my back, I see Master grabbing his cell phone and pointing it at me.

"Smile, princess," he laughs once I've pulled both straps over my shoulders.

"Why are you taking my picture?" I ask in shock. It does feel kinda hot, standing in front of this absolute stud in panties, bra, nylons, and 'fuck me' boots, but I can't afford to have anyone know about my sissy lifestyle.

"Relax, princess. I take pictures of all my sluts. Now smile, bitch!"

I wince out a smile, hoping that'll be it. But far from it, I soon find out.

"Give me a sexy pose," he clicks a pic. "Push a bra strap off your shoulder." Click. "Both shoulders." Click. "Put your hand halfway into your panties." Click. "Show me one tit." Click. "Bra off." Click. "Squeeze those pumped-up sissy titties, bitch." Click. "Turn around, show me some ass." Click. "Panties halfway down." Click.

"Damn, girl, your Mistress tanned you up real nice. That white bikini ass is hot as fuck."

'God-damn,' I think as he snaps pic after pic of me in progressive stages of undress.

"Very nice, slut," he says as I think he's finally finished.

"Back on your knees, whore!"

He slaps his cock across my face a few times. "Lick it," he orders as he clicks more pictures.

"Lick my balls, sissy." Click. "Suck one into your mouth." Click. "Both of them now."

"I can't, sir," I complain as I try stuffing both of his giant balls into my mouth.

"That's okay, princess, no one ever has," he laughs. "Take the head into your mouth." Click. "More." Click. "Deeper, bitch. We're almost done. Take it as far as you can and look up at me."

I'm so embarrassed with his cock halfway down my throat as he snaps several pictures of my mouth stuffed with black cock. Finally, he takes one last close-up as I spit it out, gasping for air.

"That's good for now," he says as he pulls me into the recliner beside him.

"For now…?" I wonder what else he's gonna take a picture of me doing.

"Are you questioning me, bitch?"

"Oh, no, sir," I quickly apologize. "It's just that I've never posed for anyone like that before."

"Get used to it, slut," Master says as he hands me a lighted joint. "I take pictures of all my bitches. I'll take one with my cock up your ass, and there isn't a fuckin' thing you can do about it. Do you have a problem with that?"

"No, sir," I submit to his dominance. "I'll do any pose you want."

"That's the attitude a slut should have," Master says as he puts his arm around me. "Let me see you take a big hit off that reefer, slut-girl."

Master's arm around me sends shivers up my spine as I take a hit and pass the joint to him.

"Smoke the whole joint yourself. I like my bitches stoned.

"Just so you know," he adds as I take another hit, "when the goddesses Sherry and Brenda are with us, I'll call you princess and treat you like a feminine sissy cuck. But when it's just you and me, you're nothing but a dirty, cocksucking whore. Got it?"

"Yes, Master," I say as I'm expelling another big hit of weed. "I'm a cocksucking, cum-eating whore, and nothing else. I'm only here only for your pleasure, sir."

I'm getting really fucking stoned as I further submit to his dominance. Lust is consuming me, as it always does now whenever I'm near a cock to suck. Belittling myself as this magnificent black cock hardens in my hand only makes it more lustful for me. Only increases my desire, my pleasure. Only increases the burning passion inside me to please my Master.

As if I'm not stoned enough, Master holds the popper bottle under my nose. "Sniff it, cunt!"

"Fuuuuck," I moan as the amyl nitrite rushes into my brain. I don't want to take another sniff, but Master demands that I do.

"Stoned, bitch?" he laughs.

"Please, Master," I whimper, "No more."

"Little pussy…! Go get me a beer!"

"B-beer…?" I ask in a daze. "W-where…?"

"Stupid cunt! Where the fuck is beer usually kept. In the fridge, you dumb bitch!"

"O-okay, Master."

Barely able to stand, I'm sure Master is amused watching me stumble my way into the kitchen to get him his god-damned can of beer.

"You take orders well," he compliments, "for a new bitch."

"Thank you, sir," I say as I crawl back into his arms. "I like doing it for you."

"You'll do a lot more for me than that. You've earned the privilege of sucking my cock. Go ahead… get to it."

God, I'm so stoned as I lean down to lick him, but this is why I'm here, and being stoned out of my mind is the perfect way to be. I start by running my wet tongue up and down his meaty shaft, holding it in my hand as I nibble at his balls. His ball sack feels so damn good as I kiss the loose skin before sucking each ball into my mouth to massage it with my tongue.

He likes it when I take just the head into my mouth while I jack him off. I'm in sissy heaven for the next few minutes, having this wonderful cock all to myself. Master pets me on my head and occasionally pushes it down on his cock as he fucks my mouth.

Completely focused on Master's cock, a carnal instinct takes over inside of me. I'm consumed with a wanton desire to please him, like it's the only reason I was put on this earth. My intoxicated brain ceases to function as I go into a trance-like state of mind, like the sissies do in the hypno videos I watch every night.

Master's holding my head down with one hand while he caresses my back with the other. All of a sudden, he forces my head farther down and jams his cock into my throat. At the same time, he smacks my ass on both cheeks and circles his index finger around my sissy-hole.

I'm totally delirious, unable to think, and too weak to resist if I even wanted to as he slips his middle finger into my ass. I let out a pleasured moan around his cock, sucking it harder, wanting it deeper in my throat even as I'm fighting my gag reflex. I feel like such a whore, feverishly working his cock as he fingers my ass.

"Damn, your pussy is tight, Mandy. I can't wait to fuck that tight hole again."

"You wanna loosen me up, Master?"

"God-damn right, I do. Shit, bitch, you're a damn good cocksucker."

"Thank you, sir. I only do it to please you, and to make you wanna fuck me."

"How many times have you been fucked, girl?"

"I'm not sure, sir. Probably around ten times."

"Sheeee-it… only ten? Hell, you're still a virgin compared to the other sissy sluts I fuck. You wanna sit on this dick right now?"

"Oh, yes sir…! It's what I want the mostest!"

God... I'm so full of desire as he hands me the lube and tells me to get us both ready. Master even moans a little as I squirt lube all over his cock and jack him off while I reach back to finger myself. I straddle his cock and moan as I rub the head around my lube-up pussy hole.

Once again, I can't believe his size as I press my butt hole over his head. I feel the most pleasurable, searing pain around my ring as my ass stretches to accommodate him. My eyes are closed with my mouth open as my head rolls around my shoulders, completely consumed with pleasure as I impale myself on his magnificent manhood.

"Oh, fuuuuck, Master," I moan, "you are so thick!"

I'm amazed at how great this feels as I slide myself down on his big cock. It's so big that I have to hold still while my ass adjusts to his incredible size. This position is so amazing! I can control the pace, and it feels damn good.

"You're doing great, baby," he whispers in my ear as he pulls me close for a kiss.

"Your big black cock feels incredible, Master. Now I know why Sherry loves it so much."

"You were born for this, Mandy," he says as he starts pumping me, "just like that slut wife of yours."

I feel his shaft sliding inside my hole. It pleasures me immensely to let him take control as I plant kisses all over him. I'm getting a good, deep dicking; staying in rhythm with him as his cock pushes all the way in, then pulls all the way out. He starts speeding up, which also feels amazing, but I can't keep up with him anymore. All I can do is bury my head into his shoulders, wrapping my arms around his neck as I'm pummeled beyond belief.

I really like how his cock feels as it slides against my prostate. Encased in its cage, my little clitty is unbearably rock-hard. With every thrust, I feel a pressure building inside of me. Each time Master slams into me, it feels like fireworks going off in my head. I have the strongest urge to cum as I shake uncontrollably on his big black cock.

HelenaAdams
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HelenaAdams

"That's it, girl," Master encourages me, "let my cock take you over like a bitch."

Oh, God…! I want to cum so bad! But I can't. I feel pre-cum dripping out of me, and my balls are contracting. I don't know if it's because Sherry sucked me off this morning or what, but try as I may, I just can't cum.

As I'm struggling with my need to orgasm, Master lifts me off his cock and tells me to kneel on the floor. My mind is consumed in a delirious fog and I can't even think straight as I obediently get out of the chair and kneel before him. Master stands up and starts jacking off with his cock inches from my mouth.

"Open your mouth, bitch," he moans, "and don't you dare swallow a drop!"

"Yes, Master. Please cum in my mouth, sir. I promise not to swallow."

I don't have to wait long before Master holds my head and shoots his cum into my open mouth. This is the third time he's cum tonight, and I can't believe how big his load is. I want to feel it coating my throat, and it's hard not to swallow. I don't want to cross Master, so I just hold my mouth open while he spews his sticky goo into my mouth and all over my face.

"Don't move, bitch," he says as he grabs his cell phone.

It's so humiliating to see him snap pictures of me like this. Along with my humiliation, there's a deep satisfaction that only a sissy can feel. To offer myself to be used as Master pleases brings me incredible pleasure. I'm no longer struggling to cum, but basking in the glow of servitude, that I've pleased an Alpha male and made him cum for me.

"Push that cum out with your tongue," Master says as he continues to point the phone camera at me. "That's it, girl, let it drip down your chin. Fuck, you're such a hot bitch!"

It seems like he's taking a hundred pictures of me like this. What I don't know is that he's actually doing a video of me as the cum drips off my chin. He makes me pull on my nipples' rings until my tits stick out as I'm moaning and whaling like a dirty little cum-slut.

"Very nice, sissy," Master says as he lays the cell phone down. "Go ahead and swallow your treat. Mistress Brenda will enjoy seeing these."

"W-what…?" I frantically say as his load of cum drops into my stomach. "I thought these pics were just for you?"

"Oh, they are. For me and your Mistress. Brenda already knows what a cum-slut you are, so you don't mind if I send this folder to her cell phone, right?"

"No," I reluctantly submit, "Mistress owns me. Everything I have belongs to her, including the pictures you just took."

"Right answer," he chuckles and pats me on the head. "Now go into Daryl's bathroom and clean that slutty mouth of yours. There's tooth brushes and toothpaste for guests in the bottom drawer of her vanity. While you're doing that, I'll send this file of pics to Brenda's phone. Hopefully she's awake to see them."

"She probably is," I tell him as I try to find my way into Daryl's bedroom, "she's spending the night with one of her lesbian friends."

"Janie?"

"Yeah, I think so."

"If she's with Janie, she'll be up." Master chuckles. "Those two bitches go at it all night long."

Going into Daryl's room is like walking in to the ultimate sissy bedroom. She has a round waterbed in the center of the room with a fuzzy bedspread covered with stuffed animals. I can't see too much, but there are shelves on one wall with all sorts of dildos, vibrators, and various sex toys that I'm not really familiar with. On the opposite wall, there's an array of cuffs, ropes, and assorted bondage paraphernalia hanging from hooks that I'm afraid to know what they're used for.

'Oh my God,' I think as I turn on the light in her bathroom. It's huge! There's a gigantic makeup vanity opposite a big, square tub, with a large, separate shower on the side. I'm going through the drawers under her sink, and see all kinds of enema tubes and lubes.

'Fuck', I think. 'this girl's really into it.' No wonder Sherry told me to pay attention to Daryl, because I can learn a lot from her. When I open the bottom drawer, there must be twenty brand-new toothbrushes in there. I'm thinking that Master must have many sissies that come over just to get fucked by him.

As I'm brushing my teeth, Master comes up behind me, wrapping his arms around me as he kisses my neck. "Do you like to be kissed by a man?" he asks.

"I didn't use to," I reply, "but now I adore it. I can't believe how fast I've fallen for sex with men."

"That's cuz you're just now discovering how much woman you've always had inside you. I love kissing sissies. That's why I wanted that cum out of your mouth. I've treated you like a dirty slut up till now, because I wanted you to know how good it makes you feel to serve a man like only a sissy can.

"Your Mistress also wanted you to feel it, because she told me you're almost ready to start pimping out to other men. It's about time you start making back the money she's invested in you. A sissy gets great satisfaction and honor by earning her keep and bringing in money for her owner."

"I love my Mistress," I tell him. "I know she's going to eventually start pimping me out, and I look forward to that day."

"When you do, Mistress will buy you nice things like what I've bought for Daryl."

"She has a lot of sex stuff, that's for sure. I don't even know what half of that stuff even is."

"Let me show you."

I turn around and surrender myself to Master yet again. He kisses me with a certain tenderness that wasn't there before. I'm pretty sure I could fall in love with him as easily as I fell in love with Rob. Marci told me how easy it is for sissies to fall in love with many men at the same time, and now I know it's true.

I'm hanging on Master as he shows me all of Daryl's toys and tells me how they're played with. I'm fascinated with her bondage wall, and Master takes one of her whips and swats me on my ass a few times as I giggle to the sensation.

Then I cringe when he gets an ornamental jar off her shelf, filled with liquid with two things sitting at the bottom. "Do you know what these are?" Master holds the jar up to my eyes.

"I think I'm afraid to know," I sheepishly reply.

"These are Daryl's balls. I had them removed when she wouldn't stop playing with her cock. We keep them on the shelf here, so she's always reminded that she's a queer-girl. She has no use for testicles."

"Oh, yuck! I don't want that done to me!"

"Don't worry, babe. Mistress has you pegged for a dick-girl. She won't put your dick out of commission. You'll need your dick for what she has planned for you."

"Daryl's dick doesn't work anymore?"

"Only for peeing. It'll never get hard again, but no one cares, because that thing has shrunk to about an inch-and-a-half. The only way she can cum is through her ass-pussy. It makes her a better fuck-slut when she has to rub that cock against her prostate to orgasm. That's why she has so many dildos and vibes. It's why she wants to be your bitch, because you still have what she lost, testicles.

"Don't let this scare you. Very few owners castrate their sissies. Daryl's a special child who needed it to blossom into the fairy slut she is today. I'm only telling you this, so you'll understand her when you two become lovers, because I know you both want it."

"I do, Master. I want to know her as a lover."

"You will, dear. Shall we go back into the living room? I'd like to show you what it's like to be made love to."

"I'd like that, Master. But I'm getting kinda tired."

"It's after midnight, so it's okay to be tired. You've been a good cuck, and you just gave me a great fuck. Let me show you my gentle side and return the favor."

Master picks me up like a baby, carrying me into the living and gently setting me down on the couch. He's kneeling on the carpet, kissing me in erotic ways as I'm all laid out for him. His lovely kisses are overwhelming, and I swear his tongue is as long as his cock. He knows right where my gag is, because his tongue tickles it now and then, causing me not to choke, really, but a weird sensation that I really like.

I love everything that Master's doing as I lie there soaking up all the masculinity that I'll never have, and at this point, would never want. I'm having too much fun being a girl than to ever want to make another failing attempt at manhood.

Master keeps kissing me in ways I never knew two people could kiss. After he's got me totally turned on to him again, he gets up on the couch, folds my legs back against my chest, and starts eating my pussy.

Yes, that's right, I said pussy, because the way he's licking my hole, I feel like a total woman. I don't even feel my clitty as all my awareness shifts to my sissy pussy.

"Oh, God… Master!" I scream. "I'm such a slut for you!"

"You're everyone's slut," he stops licking to say, "but you're only a few lucky men's lover. I want you as a lover, girl. I can already tell, you're as special as Daryl is."

"Okay," I giggle, "I'll be a lover of yours, but only if you let me be a slut sometimes."

"God-damn," Master laughs, "you white bitches drive a hard bargain."

"Brenda's a good teacher," I laugh.

"That she is, as well as the goddess who married your ass."

"Mmmm… Sherry… my girlfriend!"

"Call it what you want," Master tells me, "but she's your wife. She's stuck by you with all your masculinity issues, and she's made it work for the both of you. It's a rare woman who'll do that for her man, even if that man is a sissy."

I'm seeing only good things in my three-way, sort-of marriage with Sherry and Brenda, as Master squirts lube into my already-fucked hole. He can fuck me all night, as far as I'm concerned. I feel myself falling in love with him after only a few hours, but it's something I feel deep in my soul. Maybe it's just a love of men that I feel, maybe not. All I know is I feel wonderful as he runs his shaft between my sissy pussy lips, also known as ass cheeks.

His big cock easily slips into my stretched-out hole this time, but I still shudder as he sinks it into me all the way. He overwhelms me with kissing again, pumping me slow and gentle, making actual love instead of just fucking.

God, I love this! Being loved like a woman instead of being fucked like a slut is a total different experience. I lock my ankles behind his waist and wrap my arms around his neck as he lifts me up off the couch. With cock still inside me, he gets on his feet, bouncing me up and down, with sheer gravity pushing his cock so far up inside me that I'm screaming in absolute ecstasy.

"You like fucking like this?" Master grins.

"I love it!" I shout. "Fuck me, Master, fuck me any ole way you want! My pussy will take you any way it can get you."

"I have a feeling we'll be fucking a lot from now on."

"Daryl too?"

"Yes, Daryl is yours whenever you want her."

"God… I want to feel her lips around my cock."

"Your CLITTY!" Master is quick to correct me. "And her lips are cocksucker-lips. Pumped up with collagen to make her the best cocksucker in town."

All this time, as we've been talking about Daryl, Master hasn't stopped bouncing me up and down his hard cock. I'm getting more and more turned on, to the point of almost losing consciousness. Master knows I'm tired, even as he's showing no signs of fatigue.

He set me down on the couch and gets his cell phone once again. He then jams his cock back in me, telling me to hold my ankles as he takes several pictures of me with his cock up my ass, like he said he was going to do. Only this time, smile gleefully, sticking my butt in the air for him as he makes a video of his cock jamming in and out of my sissy puss.

"Brenda will love seeing this!" Master tells me.

"I'll brag about it, sweet Master," I coo.

Master sets his phone down, holding my ankles against the back of the couch, and begins pounding me harder than he has all night. I'm losing it now, moaning and screaming as my prostate feels like it's on fire. "Oh, Master… Master…" I moan.

He kisses me again, letting out a deep grunt and fucking for all he's worth. Then I feel the warmth of his seed, splashing against the deepest parts of my cavity, filling me with joy, but still not making me cum. It's frustrating to know that Master has cummed four times tonight, Sherry has cummed Lord only knows how many times, and poor little me, hasn't cummed even once.

Even as I feel Master's cum dripping from my ass as he continues to pump me until his orgasm subsides, I still can't cum. Not that I don't feel wonderful, it's just that I can't get off this way. I don't think I know how. Mistress needs to help me, Mistress knows everything about these things.

I'm nearly exhausted as Master carries me into his bedroom and lays me down next to Sherry, who's still sound asleep. I hear him peeing in his bathroom as I get under the blanket and snuggle up to Sherry.

Master goes back into the living room to turn out the lights before turning off the bedroom light and getting into bed with us. Almost as if on queue, Sherry gets up, still apparently asleep, and crawls over next to Master. I take my place on the other side of him as he puts an arm under each of us as we lay our heads on his shoulders.

"Damn, girls," Master softly says, "do you realize how hot you two are as a team?"

"We do," Sherry mumbles out and instantly falls back to sleep.

Published 
Written by Jilluvscox
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments