Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

SissyMandy - Sherry's Cuck - Part Two

"Sherry takes me along on a hotwife date... Oh My God!"

32
5 Comments 5
3.7k Views 3.7k
6.8k words 6.8k words

Seconds after Sherry rings the doorbell, a tiny sissy named Daryl opens the door.

"Good evening, Mistress Sherry." Daryl bows with a curtsy. "Please come in, ma'am. Daddy is expecting you."

Daryl gets all giggly as she turns her attention to me. "And who might this cute person be?"

"This is Mandy, our sissy. Brenda and I thought you might like to meet her."

"Oh gaaaaawd…" Daryl blushes, "of course I want to meet her… she's soooo cute!"

Scantily-dressed for maximum sex appeal, my eyes instantly lock onto her petite little body. Through the transparency of her thin panties, I notice a pink clitty cage, much smaller than mine. From her little trainer bra and tight bikini panties, down to her lacy nylon tops and five-inch stiletto heels, everything about her just screams sex.

With bleached-blonde hair that perfectly frames her flawlessly made-up face, Daryl's a hot little number, definitely hotter than me. I doubt that she even weighs much over a hundred pounds, and her oversized 'cocksucker' lips, all shiny with lip gloss, just don't seem natural on her thin face.

The way she's shamelessly flaunting herself as I stare at her makes me want to fuck her, but my clitty tells me that ain't gonna happen as it swells within the confines of its cage.

"May I help you out of your skirt and blouse?" Daryl interrupts my stare.

"W-what…?" I ask in disbelief.

"Oh…" Sherry giggles, "silly me… I forgot to tell you.… sissies are only allowed to wear lingerie in Keyshawn's presence. So strip, baby, we're all friends here."

"Yeah, Mandy. See how I'm dressed?" Daryl giggles. "Daddy likes his girls half-naked."

Sherry's amused at the startled look on my face as I start unbuttoning my blouse. "It's okay, hun," she smirks, "we'll all be naked soon."

As I'm taking off my blouse, Daryl's behind me, unzipping my skirt. Her greedy little hands are into my panties, feeling my butt as she pulls my mini-skirt down.

"Uh-oh…" she giggles at the red welt across my cheeks, "looks like somebody got spanked today. Were you naughty? Or was it for fun?"

"It was for fun," Sherry breaks in, "Mandy's been a very good girl."

"I've been a good girl, too," Daryl giggles like a teeny-bopper in puberty.

~~~~~

"Well… lookie here," a deep male voice makes its presence known, "the goddess… has arrived!"

I look up to see a ruggedly handsome black man over six feet tall coming towards us. He isn't wearing a shirt, and I don't think he's wearing underwear under his loose sweatpants, because I can see the bulge of a very large cock swaying back and forth as he walks with a confident swagger.

"Hey, Key," Sherry giggles as she wraps her arms around him and tilts her head back for a kiss.

"How's my favorite little white girl feeling tonight?"

"She's feeling horny for you," Sherry swoons, "like always."

"I see you brought your bitch with you. Does it have a name?"

"The bitch's name is Mandy," Sherry says as she turns toward me. "Mandy… come and meet Keyshawn. You will address him as Master, or Sir."

As I timidly approach 'master', I'm partly in awe of him, and partly afraid of him. The perfectly toned muscles bulging all over his sculpted chest intimidate me. His huge biceps, almost as thick as my skinny thighs, look like they could probably break me like a twig if he wanted to.

"C'mon, baby girl," he laughs, "Daddy won't bite."

In spite of my fear, I'm feeling a bit slutty with my pumped-up titties filling my little a-cup bra. Master must like them because he pinches my nipples as soon as I get close enough.

"Nice little titties," he says to Sherry. "You got this bitch on hormones?"

"Brenda just started her on blockers," Sherry replies, "but she probably won't put her on estrogen unless Mandy wants it."

"How come she's got tits if she ain't on the pills?"

"Saline injections," Sherry says, "Brenda had her pumped up when she got her piercings done yesterday. Cute… huh?"

"Very cute. Sissy-titties look real nice on her. She'll be a high-dollar filly if you put her on the pills and make her grow real tits."

Hearing them talking about putting me on estrogen is freaking me out because I've told Mistress that estrogen is a bridge too far for me. Luckily, Sherry gives me a wink to remind me that this is just a game we're playing here.

"Would you let your Mistress put permanent tits on you?" Keyshawn asks as his thumbs trace circles around my nipple rings.

"Yes, sir," I play along, "if Mistress wants me to."

"Now yer' talkin'," he laughs and pulls me into him.

I feel so tiny, compared to him. The moment he hugs me into his bare chest, his raw masculinity ignites something very powerful inside me. I can't help myself from wanting to be a slut for him, and automatically start kissing his nipples.

"Ooooh yeah!" Master says to Sherry. "You got dis bitch trained real good."

"Training the bitch is Brenda's project. All I do is have fun with her."

"And this little wimp is your husband?"

"Not anymore. Now that I'm getting laid by real men, she's just my married bitch. I brought her along to show her why she'll never be able to satisfy me like a real man can."

"Is that true, sissy?" Master looks down at me. "You’re not really a man?"

"Yes sir, it's true. I was never a real man."

"So you’ve always wanted to be a girl?”

"No, sir. Not until Mistress Brenda showed me what a sissy I've always been."

"You're lucky she found you. So many sissies never realize what they are, and live their entire lives getting kicked around and shit on like the wimps they deserve to be.

"A pussy wimp like you can never satisfy a goddess like Sherry, because you're pretty much a woman yourself. You're better off just living as a female, because you'll never make it as a man."

"I know, sir. I'll never be a real man like you. Mistress Brenda has taught me that."

"Brenda and Sherry are goddesses," Master says, "and you can be a sissy goddess, like Daryl over there. She loves men and men love her. I can tell you're attracted to men like she is, it's in your genes."

"I'm attracted to men like you, sir," I say in admiration. "I could never build my muscles up like yours."

"Why would you even want muscles?" Master puts his hand under my chin and tilts my head back. "You're a sissy, girl. Your face says it all. A nice set of tits is what you want. You were never intended to have a muscular body like mine."

I giggle about wanting tits as I look up into Master's handsome face and gaze into his eyes. I'm hypnotized by his masculinity as he lowers his head to kiss me. My little heart skips a beat when he brushes his manly lips across mine. I submissively part my lips, surrendering my mouth to his intruding tongue as he grabs my ass and lifts me off my feet.

'Oh my God', I think as he dominates me with a deep kiss. He then throws me over his shoulder like I'm made out of feathers, and carries me off into the living room. Setting me down in the middle of the room, he takes a seat in an enormously large recliner, grinning at me, Sherry, and Daryl, like we're his harem of fuck holes, which, I suppose, we are.

The first thing I notice as I look around the room are two abstract oil paintings hanging above the couch. The one on the left is of a young sissy, looking down at her clitty cage with a terrified look on her face. Wearing only panties and nylons, her boyish figure is painted in an embarrassing pose, as if she's just been caged and exposed for what she is.

The other painting is of a mature, voluptuous-looking shemale, facing the sissy in the other painting. She's got long curly hair, a beautiful set of tits, and a hard, proud cock prominently painted on her perfectly-shaped female form. Her pose is one of confident superiority, as if she's about to fuck that young sissy, and show her what her new life is all about.

"Do you like those paintings, Mandy?" Master asks as I fixate on them.

"Yes, Master, they're very interesting."

"Imagine the one on the left is you," Master says in a dominant tone of voice. "Then imagine the one on the right is what you could be, and think about which one you'd rather be. Of course, you'll never have the cock she has, but you get the idea."

"I wish I could see her cock, Daddy," Daryl giggles behind me.

"Sorry, Daryl," Sherry calmly says. "Mandy's all locked up, and Brenda has the key. Maybe another time, I'll bring her over unlocked so you two play can together."

"Ooooo…!" Daryl jumps up and down like a stupid bimbo. "I'd love that! I bet she's a stud!"

"She is," Sherry laughs, "compared to you."

"The bitch doesn't have time for any of that," Master interrupts. "One of my boys rented her for the night. I'm surprised he hasn't already come to pick her up."

"I'm sure he'll be here soon, Daddy," Daryl squeaks, "after our last date, he said he couldn't wait to save up enough money to date me again."

"That's my bitch," Master chuckles, "keep 'em comin' back for more."

"Mandy…" Master orders, "undress goddess Sherry for me. Think about how that beautiful goddess used to be yours, but now she is mine."

"Yes, Master," I say with a lump in my throat.

It's suddenly hitting me that Sherry no longer belongs to me. Quite the opposite. It's now me, who belongs to HER. Sherry senses my sadness as I fumble at the buttons on her blouse.

"Don't worry, honey," she whispers, "this is how we were always meant to be. You should enjoy getting me ready for our Master. We live for cock now. It's all we think about. Our new life holds as much joy for you for as it does for me."

She puts her arms around me and adds, "We're a love team, baby. You and me, girlfriends for life. All that matters to us now pleasing men's cocks and getting fucked."

"Oh, God," I whimper as Sherry presses her lips against mine.

"Now ain't that a beautiful sight," Master says from his recliner. "Ain't nuthin' more lovely than a Mistress and her cuck, gettin' each other ready for Daddy."

Sherry aggressively kisses me as Master's words, 'a Mistress and her cuck', dominate my sissy brain. Daryl's unhooking my bra as I remove Sherry's blouse. Sherry's excitement is building and this starting to feel very good to me. Daryl hugs me from behind, cupping my bare titties as my little clitty starts pulsing and screaming to be let out.

Things are really heating up when an alarm buzzer goes off, announcing a visitor at the gate. Daryl runs to the intercom to answer. "Hello? This is Daryl."

"Hey, girl. This is James, honey. Is your sweet ass ready for me?"

"Oooo… Yes!" Daryl shouts into the intercom. "I'm pushing the gate-thingy button right now. I'm sooo horny for you!"

"Daddy! Daddy!" Daryl comes running back into the living room, "James is here for me!"

"We heard you, bitch. You got your shit all packed up?"

"Yes, Daddy. I got lube, and toys… all the stuff James likes!"

"You be sure to tell me if James tries to give your ass to anyone else. He only paid for one cock."

"He won't, Daddy," Daryl says as she goes into her bedroom to get her stuff. "James likes having me all to himself."

A few minutes later, Daryl comes out wearing a short pull-over dress with an overnight bag over her shoulder. To my surprise, he comes over and gives me a long kiss.

"I'm glad we met, Mandy. Next time you come over, if Daddy will let me, I'd like to give you a piece of me."

"Don't worry, bitch, Daddy will let you," Master sounds irritated. "Now get your whore-ass out there. A high-class bitch doesn't keep a customer waiting."

"Yes, Daddy. I'm on my way."

After giving me another kiss, she turns around and rubs her ass up and down my clitty cage before running out to meet her date.

"Now that's a good bitch right there," Master boasts after Daryl's gone. "Not only does she put out, she brings in. For every dollar I spend supporting her ass, the whore brings in ten."

Sherry saw how excited I got when Daryl kissed me. "Daryl's kinda hot, is she not?'"

"Heck yeah… I like her a lot."

"Do you think you'd like to fuck her sometime?"

"Of course I would. She's way hotter than me."

"She's not any hotter than you, princess," Master breaks in. "You're just coming into your own, and I've been training Daryl for three years now. She's a homo-sissy, which means she's not allowed to touch a female like you're touching goddess Sherry.

"Daryl wants to grow girl tits so bad, but I'll never let her have 'em, because she's a queer-girl. You're gonna be a dick-girl, and that's why she came on to you like that. You're a sub to me and goddess Sherry, but to Daryl, you're an alpha sissy. She'll let you fuck her anytime I allow it, cuz she knows dick-girls are above queer-girls on the sexual ladder. If you turn out to be a good cuck, I'll let you fuck her a lot.

"Now… where were we…? I think the goddess needs some attention."

I smile at Sherry and she smiles at me. She leans forward to kiss me as I put my arms around her to unhook her bra. She points at her nipples as her bra falls to the floor, and I don't need to be told what to do.

Leaning forward, I nurse on her nipples like a baby sucking milk. Sherry begins to moan as I get her nipples hard for the amusement of Master. Something about preparing her for sex is turning me on something fierce. I've never really appreciated the beauty of her breasts like this as I'm arousing her for Master's pleasure.

She guides me to my knees, brushing her tits across my open mouth as my tongue teases her hardened nipples. My hands smooth up and down her thighs, and she lets out soft moans when I rub around her aroused pussy area. I'm sniffing her soaked panties as I pull them to her knees. She stands upright, pushing her pussy into my face as Master skillfully edges us on with words intended to turn us on to him.

"Eat me, bitch!" Sherry moans as she steps out of her panties.

She places her hands on the back of my head, pulling my face into her steamy wet cunt. Rocking her hips up and down, she rubs her pussy into my face, making sure my nose gets between her wet lips so her scent stays in my nostrils.

"That's a nice little princess you have there," Master expresses his approval.

"She's so much better as a cunt than a wimpy-assed husband," Sherry laughs.

"Ain't that right!" she sneers at me as she picks up her wet panties.

"Princess…!" she laughs as she stuffs her soaked panties into my mouth.

"Just sit there and watch, like a good little cuck. We'll tell you when we're ready for you."

~~~~~

A real man would have been pissed if his wife ordered him to sit on the floor to watch her crawl into the arms of a black man he met less than an hour ago. But not me. Mistress has shown me plenty of interracial hotwife videos during our nightly porn sessions, so this a normal behavior in my programmed sissy brain. I'm content to sit back on my heels and suck on her panties, anxiously wanting to see hotwife Sherry be that girl in the porn videos.

Naked Sherry crawls on the carpet towards Master, teasing him with little bites on his sweatpants as she works her way up his legs. It's a joy watching her spend extra time biting around his cock, just like I would do if I were in her place. Rubbing her hands all over his bare chest, she takes the tie-string of his sweatpants between her teeth and pulls to undo the knot. She then works his sweatpants down his legs with her teeth.

Master laughs as he kicks his pants over to where I'm sitting. "Has this goddess ever treated you this good, princess?"

I can't answer with my mouth stuffed with Sherry's panties, but I'm burning with embarrassment over the fact that Sherry's never done anything remotely close to that for me. Adding to my humiliation, Sherry takes his half-hard cock and holds it up straight so I can see the size of it. Easily the biggest cock I've ever seen, I bite down on her panties and drool over my desire to have it.

"Want some, princess?" she giggles at me.

My eyes open wide and I nod my head up and down.

"Too bad, sissy," she laughs, "cucks have to wait their turn. But don't fret, honey, your time will come soon."

Master's recliner is wide enough for Sherry to get on the side of him so that I can watch her tongue swirling around the head and licking up and down his monster shaft. My pulsing clitty drips pre-cum as it struggles in vain to break out of prison.

I'm so turned on watching Sherry suck Master's cock. She really is a goddess, so happy and content as she pleasures her Master.

"God-damn, white girl," Master moans, "you is horny tonight!"

"I know," Sherry giggles, "sucking your cock in front of Mandy is so fucking hot!"

"You hear that, princess?" Master says to me. "You're turning this goddess on, just by being here. C'mon up and help her out. I got enough meat for two hungry mouths."

I don't need to be asked twice! I pull her panties from my mouth and in a split second, I'm kneeling on the floor between Master's legs.

"Here ya go, princess," Sherry points his cock at my face. I can't believe the size of it as I stare at it up close.

"Chocolate dick, baby," Sherry giggles, "Brenda says you like black dicks. Mmmm… good!"

I grab his meaty cock, and oh my God! So much thicker than I thought, I can't even wrap my fingers around it. His veins are so pronounced, with a stream of pre-cum oozing out his pee hole even!

I love the taste of him as I lick my way down his shaft to kiss his giant balls. I lick back up his rock-hard cock with a flat tongue and open mouth. Master then holds my head as his fat cock slides into my mouth.

"Mmm, mmm, mm!" I moan with my tongue flailing at his smooth cock skin.

"That's the way, baby, use your sissy tongue," Master groans.

"Such a natural cocksucker," he says to Sherry. "Is she also a good pussy-eater?"

"She's learning. She knew a little bit about it when she still thought she was a man, but there's so much more she has to learn. Brenda's been focusing on making her a cock-slut first."

"Damn… she's well on her way. I can't wait to get this bitch on the bed and shove this thing down her motha-fuckin' throat."

"Oh, God…" Sherry gets more excited, "I wanna see that!"

I'm enjoying this immensely as Master keeps his cock pressed against the back of my throat. I'd like to deep-throat him as my tongue curls around it, but I'm kneeling on the floor, and the angle just isn't right.

Being an expert cocksman, Master knows just how far he can penetrate my mouth without choking me. He's controlling the whole thing, raising and lowering my head, using my slave mouth like a pussy.

realsweet_goddesTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
realsweet_goddesTS

Ten minutes of this, and I'm really getting into it. Whatever it is inside me that started to control me when Master flung me over his shoulder, completely controls me now. I'm dazed and in a world of my own, surrendering my mouth to Master as he orally fucks me for Sherry's amusement.

"Oh, god-damn…" Master shudders, "this bitch's mouth is a fuckin' vacuum chamber."

"She is soooo damn hot!" Sherry giggles. "I can't wait for her to see a real man fuck my pussy!"

"No time like the present," Master laughs. "You ready to ride this dick?"

"Mmmm…. yes, Master" Sherry coos, "your wish is my command."

Master presses my head farther down and holds it as Sherry gets into position to receive him. I'm choking on his meat when he quickly jerks my head back and lets his cock spring forth in all its glory.

Sherry's glistening pussy lips treat my eyes to a glorious site. My tongue instinctively reaches out to lick her as she guides Master's cock into her hot hole. I watch Master's cock disappear as she lowers herself on him until all I see is her pretty butthole and Master's bull-balls.

"Holy shit!" Sherry screams. "You always fill me so god-dammed full!"

"Once you go black..." Master chuckles.

"I'll never go back!" Sherry moans. "I'm in love with black dick!"

They both laugh as Sherry starts rocking her hips back and forth on him. Within minutes, as I'm alternating between licking her butthole and sucking on Master's balls, Sherry's slamming herself up and down on him and moaning like a wild animal.

'Sherry's a screamer?' I think to myself. I had no idea. On my best night, my almost five inches of sissy dick barely got a few moans out of her, and she was probably faking even that. It becomes crystal-clear to me that I'm just not built to function as a husband in bed.

Sherry's pussy lips look so wonderfully erotic as they snug around Master like a glove. Master's cock tastes delicious as I lap up Sherry's juices collecting at the base. This sex cocktail of pre-cum and pussy juice is like nectar to my soul. I realize I'm in my proper place, licking their genitals as they fuck with reckless abandon.

"Oh fuuuuuck!" Sherry screams when Master grabs her ass. He's pulling her cheeks apart while my tongue stabs into her asshole.

Her pussy's all stretched out and he's hammering away like she's a whore. Each time he gets close to cumming, he pulls his cock and tells me to suck it, which I love, because his cock tastes so yummy with Sherry's juices all over it.

"Fuck me!" Sherry demands. "Don't stop! Just keep fucking me!"

Master really plows into her hard after I guide him back into Sherry's gaping hole. Quickening his pace, his balls start flapping in my face as I lick the juices freely flowing from Sherry's love hole. I can only imagine how good it must be for Sherry to finally have a cock satisfying her like mine never could.

Sounds of sex fill the room with Sherry's breathing getting faster and her moaning and screaming becoming louder. It's a sure sign that she's closing in on an orgasm. I've never actually gotten her this close before myself, but I've watched Mistress do it with her tongue when they've let me sleep with them, so I know what she does just before she cums.

Master starts groaning and I see his heavy balls tensing up, signaling an ejaculation is near. Moments later, Sherry's digging her fingernails into Master's shoulders and screaming, "Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck!"

I'm licking around her hole, lapping up the juices when my tastebuds are delighted with the familiar taste of semen. Sherry's juices turn milky-white, dripping all over Master's balls as his pulsing cock fills my wife with seed.

Sherry collapses onto Master's chest, heaving in ecstasy as I busy myself with cleaning up their mess. Eventually, Master's cock deflates enough to where it flops out of Sherry and right into my mouth. The next few minutes are pure bliss for me as I lick the cum and pussy juice off Master's cock and balls until there isn't a trace left.

"God, Master," Sherry pants, "I haven't been fucked like that since the last time I was here."

"A goddess like you deserves the very best," Master arrogantly proclaims. "You should come over more often."

"I really should," Sherry says as she rolls over on her back, "but you're not my only stud."

She turns her attention to me, spreading her legs and pointing at her cummy mess. "Princess, why don't you be a good little cuck and clean my pussy?"

I don't need more of an invitation than that. I drop Master's cock and dive face-first into my wife's folds. Her sweet, musky scent fills my nostrils as my tongue laps at her cunt.

"Damn, look at that sissy go!" Master exclaims as he gets up and spanks my ass a few times.

"The bitch will take cum any way she can get it," Sherry snickers.

"Let her feed on it while I roll us up a doobie."

While Master rolls a joint, I continue licking at Sherry's box, probing my tongue into her to fish out every drop of Master's salty semen that I can."

"You're getting pretty good with your tongue," Sherry coos.

"I wish I was good with my cock."

"You would be, if God had just given you more size."

"Well, he didn't," I sadly admit, "but after seeing you getting fucked by a real man, at least now I know I'll never be able to satisfy you."

"Oh, honey," she sits up to caress my sissy face, "that's not entirely true. It's true, of course, that your tiny cock will never satisfy me, there's just no point in denying it. But you have other ways, darling. Your tongue just took me to heaven, and the sweet, lovable person you are has always turned me on.

"I want to spend more time with you, sweetheart. That's why I'm bringing you into my sex life, so we can start having sex together again, in the way God intended for us to have it."

"You're also a great little cuck," Master says from the couch where he's rolling the joint. "Daryl wants to be your bitch, so the next time you come over, I'll let that happen. I don't know why, but with all the black cock the whore gets, she's always had a thing for little sissy dicks."

My eyes light up when Master tells me that. "I'd love that, Master," I say with a smile.

"She'll love it, too," Master grins,. "The whore needs a reward now and then for all the money she brings in."

"Not to mention all the pleasure she gives you every night," Sherry adds.

"Every morning, too," Master laughs. "That bitch loves to be used."

Sherry and I move over to the couch, sitting on either side of him as he lights the joint. Master takes a big hit and passes it to Sherry. Turning to me, he locks onto my mouth and blows the smoke from his lungs into mine. Taking a hit like this makes me feel so submissive to him as I shiver in his embrace. He does it again and again, never letting me hold the joint at all.

With the weed coming on strong and being this close to him, I can't stop staring at his cock. Even after the drilling he just gave Sherry, it still looks massive. Before I know it, I've got his limp snake in my hand, stroking it with a burning desire.

"Go ahead, princess," Master edges, "you know what you want to do. I can't fuck your sissy ass until you get it up for me."

"C'mon, princess," Sherry giggles. "Show me what a slut you are. I've already shown you my slutty side."

I'm not sure if I'm more intoxicated on the marijuana at this point or the sex. I automatically lean down to kiss it before taking it into my mouth.

"Suck it, you little bitch," Sherry edges me as she comes around and pulls my panties off. "Suck it like a black-cock whore!"

I've never enjoyed sucking a cock as much as I am doing it in front of my wife. I take him as deeply as I can, stroking him with my lips until I feel Master's massive hand under my belly. In one easy motion, he lifts me and lays me out across his chest as Sherry giggles with amusement.

"Check the bitch's dipstick," he says to Sherry.

Sherry taps her fingers on the base of my butt plug as I continue my enjoyment of the monster cock in my mouth. She twists and turns it as she slowly teases it out of my ass. "Nice and clean," she says to Master.

"Yes, indeed," Master sounds pleased. "The next best thing to white goddess pussy is a white sissy's tight ass."

"I brought her along so you can wreck her ass instead of mine," Sherry chuckles.

"I intend to do just that," Master laughs.

Master pulls my ass up to his face and buries his tongue into my butt hole. It's almost like I have a pussy, the way Master skillfully pleasures my hole. I want him to fuck me so bad, but I know I'll have to wait until he's ready. At the moment, he seems overjoyed licking my dirt box as he fucks my mouth with Sherry pressing down on my head.

After a few minutes, he stands up as if I'm not even attached to him, carrying me upside down, fucking my mouth as he takes me into his bedroom. The room is pitch-black until Sherry flips a switch that illuminates the room with an erotically soft red light. Master lays me onto a gigantic bed with my head hanging over the side.

"Open up, bitch," he grunts.

All I can see is his shaft and massive balls as I obey, working my tongue side-to-side as he slides it past my gag and into my throat. His hand cups my chin as he slowly probes deeper, carefully testing how much I can take. I'm silently choking with tears streaming down my cheeks, struggling to keep my gag reflex from expelling this foreign object that I actually want in my throat.

It takes a few minutes to relax my gag and fully surrender my throat to him. Now, I've deep-throated a few cocks before, but never one this huge. Once I'm fully relaxed and accepting his full length, Sherry amuses herself by following the lump with her fingertips as it pumps up and down in my throat. I'm surprised at how long I can hold my breath when I just relax and let Master have his way with me.

"Oh my God, Mandy," Sherry purrs as Master's balls slap on my forehead, "you are so damn hot!"

"Dis a good bitch you got here, goddess," Master groans, "she's only the second sissy who can get me all the way down."

"Shit…!" Sherry gasps, "How is she doing it? I can't take you even half that deep."

"A sissy's male throat is bigger than a female. That's what makes 'em such good cocksuckers. Lick the bitch's pussy and get her ready for me."

Master pulls his cock briefly so I can gasp a few breaths before sliding his slimy shaft back down my throat. Sherry lifts my legs enough for Master to grab my ankles, spreading my legs apart and raising my ass almost directly above my head. Sherry's tongue feels so divine as she works my hole, getting me ready for Master just like I got her ready an hour ago.

I cringe when Master inserts three fingers all at once, wiggling them around as Sherry squirts lube into Master's sissy fuck hole. I'm delirious as Master pulls his cock and flips me over onto my stomach. My body aches from being held upside-down for so long, and it feels so good to finally stretch.

My stretch, however, doesn't last long as Master grabs my hips and pulls me up on all fours. With my knees at the edge of the bed, he runs his cock up and down my crack and probes my lubed-up hole as I moan with anticipation. My head suddenly snaps back when Master smacks my ass.

"Aaaagh…!" I scream as he lands one right on the welt Mistress gave me this morning.

"Mandy likes to be spanked?" Master laughs.

"She likes it," Sherry giggles. "She just doesn't know it yet."

Master laughs at that and spanks my sissy ass until it feels like it's on fire. Sherry kneels in front of my face with a little glass bottle between her fingers.

"Take a sniff," she holds it up to my nose.

"What is it?" I ask as my ass burns for Master's cock.

"Poppers," Sherry giggles, "Sniff it, it'll blow your mind."

Sherry presses one nostril closed as I take a big sniff in the other. Oh my God! What a rush! My heart starts racing and my head feels like it's gonna explode. A wave of euphoria rushes over me as Master presses his cock into my hole.

"Oh fuuuuuck!" I scream as my ass stretches beyond its previous limit. "What am I doing…?"

"You're letting Master fuck your sissy ass like the dirty little slut you are," Sherry giggles, "that's what you're doing. Do you like it, babe?"

"Oh God!" I scream. "I fuckin' love this!"

"Most bitches do," Master chuckles as he sinks his monster meat all the way into me.

Master's penetrating me so deep that it feels like it's gonna come out the mouth! He holds it still for a minute or so while my hole relaxes around his size as Sherry aggressively kisses me.

"Want some more pussy?" she asks as Master slowly starts pumping me with little one-inch strokes.

"Now that's a dumb question," I laughingly respond.

"I should've known," Sherry giggles as she lays herself out in front of me, spreading her legs to entice me, "a slut like you will jump on either sex, won't she?"

"You know it!" I say as I dive into her delicacy.

The cum I wasn't able to reach earlier seeps around her hole, making her sweet pussy taste even more divine. Master's strokes are coming harder now as my hole becomes a pulsating pussy like it was always intended to be.

The effects of the popper wear off after a few minutes, leaving me with a warm, erotic glow as my sissy body pleasures two lovers at the same time. Sherry throws her legs onto my back for Master to hold onto as his fucking becomes more aggressive. I'm now taking full strokes, loving every time he jams it in and pushes my face into Sherry's hot cunt.

"Ooooo… Weee!" Sherry screams as I bring her to orgasm. Her body shakes as I work my tongue into her, at the same time loving Master's cock as it thrusts into me. This is by far the best sex I've ever had. The best part, I think, is knowing I'm finally satisfying my wife, even if it's only with my tongue.

Sherry's orgasm subsides and she scootches herself back on the bed, keeping her legs spread for me. As I crawl forward with Master's cock up my ass, he puts his hands on my shoulders as I'm leaning down to lick at Sherry's inviting female flesh. He doesn't let me lick her, pushing my face up to Sherry's instead, as he continues pounding my ass.

"Oh, baby…" Sherry coos as she looks into my eyes. "Kiss me, darling. I'm so in love with you!"

"I've never felt so close to you," I tell her.

"That's cuz we're finally having sex the way we we're supposed to be. Welcome to my love life."

"Oh God…" I whimper, "I could love you like this all night."

"Go ahead, sweetheart. Just know that I'm getting awfully sleepy. I was up all last night eating pussy, so if I fall asleep, just keep making love to me. You're satisfying me, Mandy, like you've never satisfied me before, my lover… my cuck."

We join in a deep kiss, swirling our tongues together in a delightful lover's dance. My ass squeezes around Master's cock, but I'm more tuned into Sherry. We kiss for the longest time, staring into each other's glassy eyes like it's the first time we've ever had sex. I'm so into Sherry that I forget about Master's cock, hardly even noticing when he slowly backs it out of my numb ass.

All of a sudden, a new joy comes into Sherry's face as Master penetrates her a second time.

"Oh yes…!" she moans, "fuck me, Mandy, fuck me like you've always wanted to!"

"It's not me, baby," I hate to tell her, "it's Master's cock inside of you."

"Pretend it's yours, babe. Pretend Master's cock is your cock, you big stud! Fuck me with it. Fuck me like I'm your whore, cuz I am, you know."

I'm a bit puzzled, watching Sherry squirming under me and not knowing what to do until Master slaps me hard across my ass.

"You heard the goddess, cuck! She wants another good fucking, by you! Start humping the whore before I throw your wimp-ass on the floor and fuck her myself!"

Master's shocked me to my senses, making me see what Sherry wants. I start rocking my hips back and forth, pressing my cage into her clit, as Master follows my moves and fucks her as my surrogate. "Yes, baby," Sherry moans, "that's it, sweetheart, that's exactly what I want my stud to do."

I push into her hard, watching her go crazy as I lock my lips onto her and dominate her with my tongue. Master sticks his finger up my ass, guiding me as to how I'm supposed to move to simulate the deep fuck Sherry's always wanted from me.

"You're hot like a whore," I get bold and whisper in her ear.

"I'm your whore, darling," she whispers back. "Always have been and always will be. Fuck me, you wild stallion, fuck your mare. Oh God…! I'm so in love!"

Overwhelmed with newfound passion, I plow into her like the stallion she wants me to be. After a time, with Master's guidance, his cock becomes my cock as I control the rhythm and make love to my sweet wife. It doesn't even seem like Master's in the room as we get into each other, letting our pent-up passions finally run free.

"Very nice, sissy," Master whispers from behind. "Bring her to orgasm now. She's tired and almost out of gas. Pleasure her with your moves, send her off to sleep with sweet words, let her know her how much you love her."

My kisses become more intense as I whisper sweet nothings to my baby. My hips roll hard into her clit as Master pumps his meat into her. She wraps her arms and legs around me as she moans with wanton desire.

"Oh fuuuuuuck!" she screams, raking her fingernails across my back.

"Cum for me, baby," I say the words I've never said before.

I hump hard and fast as Sherry comes into an intense orgasm, screaming at the top of her lungs. I can't cum myself, since my hard clitty is locked away, but I'm enjoying her orgasm probably as much as she is. Our lips lock together, our tongues fluttering wildly as her orgasm runs its course. I collapse on top of her with her palms smoothing across my back.

Master gently pulls his cock as she purrs away, contended as I've ever seen her. Her eyes look heavy, but I'm wide awake as I kiss down her neck and suckle on her sweet goddess nipples.

Master embraces me from behind with his manly arms. "I'll leave you two lovers alone while you put your goddess to sleep. You owe me big time for this, so I'll be back to settle up the score."

"Thank you, Master. I'll do whatever you want. My ass is yours all night if you want."

"Oh, your ass is mine alright," he grins, "but you'll love it as much as I will."

"I know I will, Master. Thank you for giving my wife back to me."

"Hush, princess. Love your lady now, I'll be back in a bit."

Published 
Written by Jilluvscox
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments