Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

SissyMandy - Cougar Preparations

"Preparing for my first date is so exciting! Until it's not, and then it is again!"

45
2 Comments 2
2.3k Views 2.3k
6.2k words 6.2k words

I get goosebumps thinking about how Mistress blew my mind last Monday night. I'd been dreaming about it for a while, and seen it happen all the time in the sissy porn videos. I thought I knew all about it, until Mistress taught me how little I actually know. The way she milked me was so divine, so incredibly powerful, that I'll never forget my very first, hands-free, sissygasm!

Forever in her debt, she made it clear afterwards that she now controls everything I think and do. Heck, as far as I was concerned, she already did. By my own choice, I no longer have a choice. Now for most people, that statement probably doesn't make sense, but it makes perfect sense to a submissive sissy.

I couldn't quite put my finger on it, when Brenda moved in with us shortly after I found her in bed with my wife. But over the past five months, as she's nurtured me into her kinky world of Masters and Mistresses, and the sissies they train and control, it's become obvious that she's had a very specific plan for me all along.

Little by little, she's broken my resistance, coercing me into doing things I never thought I'd do. After months of suggestive hypnosis and humiliation, I hardly feel like that wimpy little dude with an embarrassingly small cock named Mark Harrell anymore. It's way more fun to be Mandy Parker now, the excited little sissy with a very cute clitty, who's excitedly rushing home from work on this Friday night.

Why am I so excited? It's easy to explain. Tonight, Mistress is sending me on my very first sissy date!

~~~~~

Mistress usually waits for me in the living room when I come home, so I can change into my sissy clothes before properly presenting myself to her as Mandy. But tonight, she's waiting in the kitchen with a twinkle in her eye, embracing me the moment I step into the house.

"Hi, sissy-love," she smiles brightly. "You look excited. Big night tonight?"

"Oh Mistress," I giggle, "you know I've been excited about this for days!"

"You should be. Virginia's a great first date. You'll be in love with her tomorrow."

"I will…?"

"Probably. Don't let her age fool you, babe. She's an expert at all things sexual."

"Like what…?"

"Ha…! Like I'm gonna tell you…? Not knowing what's coming is half the fun!

"C'mon, let's get you undressed and into the shower. Better yet… let's both get in the shower. Sound like fun, sissy-poo?"

"It's always fun in the shower with you!"

"Thirsty for some nectar, are you?"

"Maybe."

"I'll take that as a yes," she grins as we go arm-in-arm into their bedroom to undress.

"You know me too well."

"I know everything about you, sissy-love. I even know your future."

"What's my future…? Besides serving you?"

"Your future is eventually taking off these dreadful male clothes for the last time," she says as she strips me down to the panties and nylons I wear every day under my suit.

"I don't think I'm ready for that."

"You are if I say you are, but you're right, it's not quite time yet. You know, though, we're gonna have to do something with your hair soon."

"Yeah, I know. My dad got on my ass the other day about needing a haircut."

"Not a hair cut… sissy-poo, a hair style. You know I'm going to demand a feminine styling, don't you?"

"Why? I have two wigs for cross-dressing."

"Wigs are just a step to the next level, darling. When I present you to the Hierarchy in a couple of months, there's three things that sissies aren't allowed to wear… wigs, clitty cages, and false titties. I know you'll love not being caged, and we'll get your titties pumped up beforehand. But if I have to present you with a boy's haircut, I'll be shamed in front of everyone."

"I'd never want to shame you, Mistress."

"Of course you wouldn't, but you see, in the Hierarchy, the length of a sissy's hair signifies her commitment to the lifestyle. If I take you there with short boy hair, everyone's going to think you're just a half-assed sissy wannabe. I'll be such a laughing stock, I'll never live it down.

"And your ears must also be pierced when I present you to my peers, so your hair's gonna have to be well past your ears if you don't want people at work wondering why you're wearing earrings, especially that girl Janine who's got a crush on you."

"She doesn't have a crush on me."

"I bet she does. Why else would she be looking at your eyelashes?"

"I dunno."

"Because they're beautiful, that's why. More women than you think admire feminine qualities in a man. The more sissy experiences you have with women, the more you'll understand that.

"Wanna undress me now, Mandy Parker? We will discuss these things another day. It's time to get you ready to indulge in the great pleasures this lifestyle holds for you."

True to her form, Mistress is unusually permissive with her body, like she always is after unveiling the next uncomfortable step I'll be going through. As I'm standing behind her, unhooking her bra strap, she reaches behind to take my hands and places them over her bare breasts. She knows how submissive I always get when she lets me hold her tits, and she always takes advantage of it.

"You know you've been wanting longer hair, haven't you, babe?" she whispers softly.

"Probably so," I respond as I'm kissing up and down her neck, "I remember watching Marci brushing out her long hair. I was imagining myself with beautiful hair like that."

"A sissy is proud of her long hair, the same way a stud is proud of his big cock," she explains as we walk naked into the bathroom. "Each with a different sexual role to play, and each very proud of their natural role. Are you proud, Mandy Parker, of the natural role you've assumed in the game of sex?"

"Yes, Mistress, I'm proud to be Mandy Parker, the sissy owned by Mistress Brenda Parker."

"So you won't mind when I take you to my beautician next week to style your hair?"

"No, Mistress," I say as we step into the shower, "I'll love having a sissy hairstyle."

"You see, sweetheart?" she says as she guides my lips onto her nipples. "I always know what you're thinking, before you even think it. Love me now, sissy-poo, show me what you're going to do for Virginia when she takes you home with her."

Fuck… she's done it again, making me agree to something I initially resisted. With her hands on my shoulders, pressing me to my knees, all I can think about is having long, flowing sissy hair like Marci. Considerations about what my mom and dad might think, as well as the people I deal with at work, don't even enter my mind.

All I can think about is having long hair and earrings as my tongue dips into Brenda's hot, familiar cunt, searching for that little spot that makes her pee. I've already done this probably a dozen times, so the path to her pee hole is permanently programmed in my brain. It takes only a second to find it, and a few minutes later, I've got her moaning with a wanton desire to use me in this way.

It's different this time, when I taste the first few drops of nectar on my tongue. I feel connected with her, or as she says, 'of the same soul', in a way I never have before. Her nectar tastes sweet as it fills my mouth, so much so that I open my throat to swallow a big gulp. It enters my stomach as it drenches my hair and covers my body. I used to think letting her pee on me was so gross, but those thoughts are long gone as I shower myself in her golden stream.

"Oh, babeeeee," she screams as she holds my open mouth under her gushing cunt, "drink from me, sweetheart, drink from the golden fountain that gives you life!"

Her screams of passion thrill me into accepting more fluids from her body into mine. As the last few spurts of urine tantalize my tongue, she collapses onto the shower floor. Embraced in a puddle of pee, we kiss and giggle about this special, intimate pleasure we share as Mistress and sissy. I swear, I'm so in love with her, there's nothing I won't do to please her.

~~~~~

For the next hour at least, Mistress pampers me in the bathroom. She completely cleanses me with my favorite lilac body wash, then, still in the shower, she covers me with depilatory cream. As we wait for it to work, she plants suggestions in my brain, telling me about the advantages of laser hair removal. Afterwards, she covers me with kisses as she dries me off and massages almond moisturizer into my smooth, hairless skin.

I'm not embarrassed having her in the bathroom with me as I give myself three enemas to make sure I'm extra clean down there. As Mistress says, we share everything now, and there's nothing to be embarrassed about a sissy preparing herself to be someone's sex toy.

Later, as I'm sitting in front of the vanity mirror doing my makeup under Brenda's guidance, I'm wondering what sexual services will be demanded of me tonight. I already know I'll be drinking pee again, but whatever else Virginia wants me to do, I can only wonder. If my date was with a man, I'd pretty much know what to expect. But with a woman as my first date, there's a thrilling element of the unknown built into it.

"Pay special attention to your eyes," Mistress says as I'm applying silvery-grey eye shadow. "Nothing says 'I'm a little whore' like heavy eye makeup."

"If this is a whore date, are you charging her to take me home with her?"

"No, sweetie. I could never charge a Matriarch. It's a great honor for me to loan you to her."

"A Matriarch?"

"Yes, darling, a Matriarch in the Hierarchy is a dominant Mistress. Virginia has trained many sissies and Mistresses in her years. She trained me, as a matter of fact, which makes her my Mistress. I serve her as you serve me."

"So everyone has a rank in the Hierarchy?"

"Most everyone does, but that's none of your concern right now. Let's concentrate on getting you ready to serve Mistress Virginia. We still have to get your titties pumped up before I deliver you. Are you hungry?"

"I'm always hungry in the afternoon, because I'm skipping lunch now. But I'm getting used to being hungry, so it's not so bad."

"Check your weight before you get dressed. I'll get you a diet shake to hold you over until Virginia takes you out to dinner. And guess what…? When you're on a date, dieting is suspended. You can have anything you want, because you'll need your energy. Since you're sold for an entire night, most male dates take Viagra so they can fuck all night long."

"Oh God, Mistress," I giggle, "I think I'm gonna love being your little whore. You better cage me before I get a boner from hearing you talk like that."

"No cages on dates, little whore. Your little dick is a big part of your sissy appeal. Most men, and women too, love seeing their sissies getting little boners, and the best sissy whores know how to give themselves hands-free orgasms while they're being fucked. It especially drives men wild when they think their sissy is so turned on by their man-cock that she sprays sissy cum all over her tummy. Only the most experienced sissy whores can do it."

"Well," I say as I stand on the bathroom scale to check my weight, "I definitely can't do that yet."

"Perhaps Mistress Virginia will help you with that tonight. What's your weight?"

"One-thirty-eight."

"Very good. It was one-forty-two Sunday night. When you get down to one-thirty-five, and every five pounds after that until one-twenty, I will sleep with you and be your sex slave for an entire night. You may fuck me any way you want, as many times as you want. Is that a good reward?"

"That's the best reward! I'll switch to one meal a day for that!"

"No, sissy-love, that wouldn't be healthy. Just stay on your diet and keep doing your morning exercises with Sherry. That'll get you to one-twenty in plenty of time for the Hierarchy initiation party. Go get dressed now while I dress. Your outfit is laid out on your bed."

Holy fuck! I'm so excited at the prospect of fucking the shit out of Brenda if I lose enough weight! I'm doubly excited when I see the clothes I'll wear tonight. I was expecting the usual bimbo outfit, but no, it's a nice, regular-looking ensemble.

They took me clothes shopping on Wednesday, and we went to regular department stores and bought a bunch of regular female clothing for me. Mistress even bought me my first purse, along with a compact makeup kit for dating!

So on my bed are thigh-high cotton stockings, a pleated plaid skirt that's not too short, and a beige, spaghetti-strap camisole I liked so much. I'm having such a good time putting everything on, but then I notice Mistress forgot my bra. Afraid to get the wrong one from my dresser drawer, I go into her bedroom to ask her.

"Mistress, what bra shall I wear? You forgot to lay one out for me."

"I didn't forget anything, sissy-love. If there's no bra there, then you won't be needing one tonight. Run along now and finish dressing. Our appointment with Cheryl is less than an hour away."

I'm a bit puzzled as to why I have no bra to wear tonight, which means no falsies! Shit, I'm so used to having them on when I'm cross-dressing, it feels weird not to have them. Checking myself in the mirror, the camisole hugs my body so nice and tight, and my bare shoulders look so sexy with the thin spaghetti straps, but god-dammit, I have no tits! Jesus, is this how she's humiliating me tonight?

Fuck! It's always something. I can never be the perfect girl. I feel so cursed being stuck between two genders. Born in one sex and wanting to be the other. This is my big night, and I'll look like a stupid, fucking boy in a skirt. I could just cry! I almost do, until Mistress comes in to get me.

"Why the sad face?" she shrugs, "I thought you were excited?"

"I was excited, until I found out I won't have any tits!"

"Kinda attached to those false tits, are you?"

"Yes…! You always make me wear 'em, and now they're like a permanent part of my look. I feel so naked without them. Fuck…! I could just scream!"

"Now, now," she calmly says as she puts on my collar, "don't get your panties all in a bunch. I want you to feel what it's like without tits, so you'll realize how much you want them. You seem to forget that we're going to get them pumped up. So straighten up, and put a smile on that sissy face. Mistress always takes care of you, doesn't she?"

"I guess so," I say with a pouty face.

"Then let's go," she says as she attaches my leash, giving it a sharp tug as she leads me out to the car.

~~~~~

"I was going to let you ride in the front seat with me, like a big girl," Mistress says as she opens the rear car door, "but since you're acting like a brat, you can just sit in the back seat and think about why you failed to trust me."

"I trust you, Mistress, it's just that… it's just…"

"Hush…! Bitch!" she snaps, "If you really trusted me, you wouldn't have questioned my decision. And you were doing so well before you slipped up. It's not a terrible fuck up, but a fuck up just the same. Since this is your big night, I won't punish you, but I want you to think about your misbehavior and get a new attitude before we get to Cheryl's office!"

She doesn't even let me respond as she swats my ass and pushes me into the back seat. As I duck my trembling body to the floor so the neighbors won't see me dressed like this when Brenda backs out of the driveway, I can't believe how shaken I am to have upset my Mistress.

Why am I feeling this way? Why are my emotions so fragile? I don't understand as I stare out the window, watching the world go by as a girl, but knowing I'm really not. This is so confusing to me, but not to Mistress. She's been manipulating my mind to the point where I'm having trouble thinking for myself, unable to make decisions on my own, and totally helpless to do anything about it.

I'm feeling a bit better, but still confused when she pulls into the tattoo parlor parking lot where Cheryl's office is located. Mistress doesn't say anything as she opens the rear door and grabs my leash. I'm so embarrassed to be led across the parking lot on a leash. I'm crossing my arms over my chest in a vain attempt to conceal the fact that I'm out in public, dressed as a girl, without any tits!

I'm so relieved to walk through the door into the tattoo parlor. Thank God no one saw me in my sad state, at least I hope no one did.

"Are you here to see Cheryl?" The tattoo-covered man behind the counter asks.

"Yes," Mistress answers, "we're a little early for our seven o'clock appointment."

"Her last client just left, so you can go on back."

"Thank you," Mistress says as she jerks my leash. "Come, Mandy, let's get that attitude of yours taken care of."

I'm burning up inside, knowing the guy behind the counter is secretly laughing at the leashed sissy with no tits. My eyes are focused on the floor as I try to hide my shame. The only positive thing I notice is how easily I'm walking in my four-inch heels. After stumbling around at home on the seven-inch platforms all week, four-inch heels are a breeze.

AugustLia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AugustLia

"Hey, Bren!" Cheryl happilly greets us coming into her office. "Hi, Mandy! Good to see you back."

"Hi," I make a half-hearted attempt to be cheerful.

"Mandy's in a bratty mood," Mistress chuckles to Cheryl. "I took her plastic titties away, and she doesn't know how to handle it."

"Didn't realize how much you like them?" Cheryl asks me.

"No, ma'am, I've had them for so long, I feel naked without them."

"It's not unusual for a sissy to get addicted to her tits like you have," she says as she lightly embraces me, "after all, it's only natural to want them. You've probably wanted them all your life, and now that you've had a taste of having them, you can't give them up, can you?"

"No, I love them."

"Well, I'll fix you up. How are your piercings doing? Any pain still?"

"No, none at all. I'm surprised they healed so fast."

"Pull them out for me. Show me how far you can pull on your nipples before it starts to hurt."

I lift my cami over my head, handing it to Mistress and pull on my rings. To my surprise, I'm able to pull my nipples out a good two inches. It doesn't hurt at all. I giggle a little bit at my accomplishment, which Cheryl is quick to pick up on.

"I see you like your titty rings, yes?"

"I like 'em a lot. If I only had tits…"

"That's what you're here for, dear. How much do you want them pumped up today?"

"As much as Mistress will allow. I have a date after this."

"Oh…? A big date? How nice. With a cute boy?"

"No ma'am, with a woman."

"What a lucky sissy you are to be bisexual. Your Mistress is very good to you. Come sign the usual consent forms, and I'll get you fixed up."

It feels strange signing the forms as Mark Harrell, when I'm really here as Mandy Parker. I do understand though, that I'm legally male and must sign in my real name, not Mandy's.

"Do you want to go to sleep with some happy gas before I stick you with the needle?" Cheryl asks.

"Put her out of her mind," Mistress decides for me. "She's such a little pussy when it comes to pain."

Mistress holds my hand as I get into the chair I sat in just a week ago. It isn't long after Cheryl puts the mask over my face until I start giggling as the gas takes effect. All I remember hearing as I drift off into la-la-land is Mistress and Cheryl singing a one-sentenced song, 'Mandy's getting titties… Mandy's getting titties…'

~~~~

"Is she out?" Brenda asks Cheryl when I stop giggling.

"Totally. What size do you want them?"

"Can you give her a full a-cup without hurting her?"

"I can, but after this, I can't pump her up again for a few weeks. The tissues need time to recover."

"That'll work. How soon can I get her on estrogen?"

"Any time, but it'll have to be her decision, not yours. You know the state laws I have to follow. I'm pushing it just pumping her boobs again after only a week."

"Yes, I'm quite aware of the state laws. Do you have the consent forms here?"

"Of course, I can print them off my laptop."

"Good. We'll talk her into it when she comes to and sees herself with full a-cups."

"As long as you do the talking, I'm not licensed to give psychiatric evaluations. She's your sissy, so you know her better than I do. But I can share my own experience with her, if that's what you have in mind."

"Indeed I do," Brenda chuckles. "The bitch hasn't had cock in almost a week. She'll submit to anything with a cock in her face."

"Such a clever bitch you are," Cheryl laughs.

"I learned my methods from a very clever Mistress."

"Yes, Virginia is a very skilled Mistress. I used to love working on her sissies when she still trained them."

"Virginia was one of the best before she retired. I was such a cheap slut when I met her, but she helped me accept my lesbian tendencies I'd been suppressing my entire life, which freed me from my destructive, slutty lifestyle. She took me under her wing and taught me almost everything I know about training sissies. We still sleep together quite often. Mandy's sleeping with her tonight."

"Oh, shit…" Cheryl chuckles, "say goodbye to whatever's left of this sweet girl's manhood."

"You're right about that. All she needs is Virginia's gentle push to send her tumbling into the sissy abyss. She'll have no way out when Virginia puts her under the 'forever a sissy' spell."

"She'll definitely be a high-dollar whore with a nice set of permanent tits," Cheryl says as she finishes the final injection. "How do they look?"

"The tit size is perfect, but I want her nipples all puffy and popped out to the max."

"Slutty sissy nips… coming right up!"

They both laugh as Cheyl removes the mask and brings me out of anesthesia.

~~~~~

"Mandy…? Mandy…?" my groggy brain faintly hears. "Time to wake up. You've got tits again."

"Tits…?" I mumble as I start to come to.

"Yes, honey," Mistress slowly tells me, "doesn't Mistress always take care of her baby? Wake up now, darling, you have real girl tits!"

It takes me a few minutes to realize I've even been asleep, let alone realize where I am. All I know is Mistress's voice is calling to me, and my instincts guide me towards it. As I come to my senses, I feel an enormous pressure on my chest, and little stings where the needle penetrated my skin. Mistress takes my hands and places them on my breasts, moving them around so I can feel definite mounds that weren't there when I went to sleep.

"Tits..?" I ask as I start fondling myself.

"Tits," Mistress warmly whispers. "You didn't think Mistress would deliver you to Mistress Virginia flat-chested, did you?"

"I'm so sorry, Mistress," I tearfully sob in the frail emotional state I'm in, "I'm afraid I did. I made such a big mistake, ever doubting that your intentions were in my best interest. I need to be punished for that. It'll never happen again, I promise."

"Why would Mistress punish you for discovering what you've always wanted?"

"I love these, but I know they'll disappear in a few days," I sulk.

"We'll have to wait a month before I can pump them back up," Cheryl tells me.

"I know. I wasn't born to have real, permanent tits."

"Maybe you weren't," Brenda says, "but what if you could take something to grow real, permanent ones?"

"Hormones…?"

"Yes," Cheryl says, "I can prescribe estrogen for you if you ever want to."

"I don't think so. Hormones are scary."

"They can be if don't understand how they work. But they're not all that hard to take, if you really want to transform yourself."

"Oh… Huh…! How would you know? You were born a girl. You're not like me!"

"I'm not…?" Cheryl asks.

"Fuck no! How can a girl know what a sissy feels?"

"Do you feel like you can sit up yet?"

"I'll try."

Cheryl helps me out of the operating chair as Mistress scoots a comfortable chair behind me so I don't have to take too many steps. Although my mind is still foggy, I can't stop thinking about how cool it feels to have tits on my chest, even though I know they're just temporary. At least I'll feel like a girl on my date tonight.

"Comfortable?" Cheryl asks as she stands directly in front of me.

"Still a little dizzy, but it's getting better."

"Lift up my dress," she tells me.

"What…?" I can't believe my ears.

Click… Brenda snaps her fingers. "Do it, slave!"

Hearing Brenda's fingers snap automatically puts me in obedience mode.

"Go ahead, dear," Cheryl encourages me, "I don't mind. You might even like what you see."

Timidly, I take her dress at the hem and slowly lift it, until I'm suddenly shocked.

"Oh my God…! You have a cock!"

"I was born with it, deary, just like you. Still think I'm not like you?"

"Oh, I'm so sorry. I've made such a fool of myself today. I… I never would have guessed…"

"That I'm transgender?"

"Yeah, you look so totally female, except for… umm…"

"My dick that you now know about…? Go ahead, you can touch it. I see your desire. I'm a cocksucker like you, so I know what you want to do with it. It's written all over your cute sissy face."

"I… I… haven't had any cock for a while, I might not be able to control myself."

"What a coincidence," Cheryl giggles playfully, "I haven't been sucked off for a while. Wanna help a fellow dick-girl out?"

"C… Could I?"

"Do you need a written permission slip? Your Mistress is here, ask her."

Click… Mistress snaps her fingers before I can even respond.

"Suck it, whore," she orders, to which I immediately obey.

This is so strange, finding out that Cheryl has a cock like me. Who would've known? Certainly not me. I'm staring right at it, veiled under her lacey panties, and I still can't hardly believe it.

"It's not going to suck itself," Mistress brings me into the moment. "Are you going to show your appreciation for what Cheryl just did for you? Or am I gonna have to make you wait another week for a cum fix?"

Almost by instinct, my fingers creep under her panty line and pull. As her cock comes into view, there's a perfectly trimmed patch of pubic hair just above her shaft. I run my nose through it, smelling her perfect blend of male and female essence as I pull her panties farther down.

With her shaft half exposed, I start kissing it, like I do at the glory hole. Her cock skin feels so much softer than the male dick I've mostly sucked. Running my tongue up and down her feminine shaft reminds me of how Marci's dick felt in my mouth. Still a cock, for sure, but girl cock… a very different feel altogether.

Cheryl's the first real t-girl I've ever had, and something tells me I'll be having her in my mouth often. Once I get her panties all the way down, she slaps her hardening cock across my face several times. I'm so mesmerized by now that I eagerly take it into my mouth and start bobbing up and down on it.

When Mistress sees that I'm pacified and back in sissy heaven, she begins working on my mind. She talks to Cheryl as if I'm talking to her.

"So how hard is it for a sissy to be on estrogen?" she asks Cheryl.

"It's not that hard. It all depends on what the sissy wants it to do."

"So… once she's on it, does anything happen to her if she decides to stop taking it?"

"Not mentally. I mean, her body won't get addicted to it like heroin or anything. But the physical changes are usually permanent."

"So she can take it until she develops the perfect sissy tits she wants, and then stop taking it?"

"Oh, sure. Lots of sissies take it for just that reason. But many of them are pleasantly surprised when they get more than just tits."

I'm down here, slurping away at Cheryl's very sweet cock and enjoying it immensely, while Mistress is subtly planting thoughts into my brain about how I can grow sissy tits, without actually changing my sex. That's what I'm most afraid about, going all the way to full transitioning, when all I really want is to be a prettier, sexier sissy.

"So what else do sissies get beside pretty little sissy tits?" Mistress goes on to ask.

"Much softer skin," Cheryl says. "That's the first change I noticed, and what I still like the most today. Then my legs became much more shapely, and my ass got real plump. My boyfriend really loved that. Fucking is so much better when you know the guy is after your cute ass."

'Oh, fuck!' I think to myself as her pre-cum coats the inside of my mouth, 'Fucking is even more fun on estrogen? I can have a firm, girly ass? And softer skin? And prettier legs?"

"But does she have to start out with a full dose?" Mistress continues to trick my brain into thinking I'm the one asking these questions.

"Oh no," Cheryl responds as she grabs my head and starts pumping her cock into my mouth. "I'd start her out with a low dose, so her body will gradually get used to it."

"Oh fuck…!" she looks down at me, groaning, "Mandy-girl… where did you learn to suck cock like that?"

I'm giggling as I look up at her with my mouth clamped around her delicious meat, so pleased that I'm giving her pleasure. I'm feeling happy again. I've got a cock to suck. I've got tits again. I feel wonderful all of a sudden!

"Mandy's a natural cocksucker," Mistress tells Cheryl. "Many guys she's sucked have told me so."

"She's a true sissy girl, that's for sure. I'm gonna blow my load any second!"

"Shoot it down her throat! She'll guzzle it down and lick you clean. Ain't that right, Mandy Parker?"

"Sure is, Mistress," I stop sucking long enough to say, "I love pussy, but I just have to get my cock!"

"I know you're enjoying yourself, you cock connoisseur," Mistress teases, "but hurry up and suck her off. It's almost time to deliver you to Mistress Virginia."

I start sucking really hard, and really fast. Not so much because Mistress told me to hurry up, but because it's been a week since I've swallowed cum that wasn't mine. Okay, mine tastes pretty good, I admit, but it's not the same feeling as sucking it out of another man's cock. Or in this case, another feminine cock just like mine, except hers is twice as big as mine!

Cheryl aggressively fucks my mouth as Mistress gets behind me, fondling my pumped-up sissy tits and pulling hard on my rings. My tits feel fantastic! How can I resist putting myself on estrogen and growing my own? Truth is, I can't. I know I can't. The temptation is too strong, my destiny so clear. Why delay what I know I'm eventually going to do anyway? Fuck! I'm getting them, that's all there is to it!

Oh, shit! My little uncaged clitty is so god-dammed hard as I feel Cheryl pulsing in my mouth. I grab onto her ball sack, squeezing ever so gently, like only a girl with a dick would know how to do to another girl with a dick. It does the trick, like I knew it would. Cheryl starts erupting ropes of delicious cum down my throat, trickling down my chin as I swallow as fast as I can.

Cheryl moans helplessly until she's completely spent, collapsing to her knees in front of me. She licks her cum dripping down my chin, then gives me the sweetest, longest-lasting french kiss I think I've ever had. "I could fall in love with you so easy," she coos to me.

"Me too…" I coo back at her. "Your cock is delicious!"

"I bet yours is too. Mind if I have a little taste?"

"Can I?" I look to Mistress for permission.

"Of course. Dick-girls always return the favor, right Cheryl?"

Cheryl doesn't seem to hear as she greedily pulls my panties down and wraps her lips around my hard little sissy dick. She takes me to heaven almost instantly, giving me the most loving sucks I've had since Marci sucked me off. The differences between the way a dick-girl sucks and a real woman sucks are very distinct. I wanna shoot my load down her throat so bad, but Cheryl senses my approaching orgasm and stops sucking.

"I'd love to suck you off, Mandy Parker, but you must save your load for your date. I'd like to be your date one night and fuck that tight, sissy ass of yours. You wanna go out with me sometime?"

"I'd love to! You could teach me a lot."

"Do you think you'd like me to start you on estrogen?"

"Yes! I love my tits so much, I just gotta grow my own!"

"Good decision, Mandy Parker," Mistress pats me on my head. "We have to get going now. Put your cami back on while Cheryl gets the consent forms ready for you to sign."

Cheryl gives me one last kiss as she gets to feet, whispering, "Hot Bitch," into my ear as she does. I'm already happy and smiling enough, but when I put my skin-hugging cami back on, I about go through the roof. I look in the mirror, and my tits, while not huge, look perfect to me. My nipples stick out a lot, and my cami hugs around them so that everyone who cares to look gets an eye full of sexy nipples.

God, I feel so fuckin' hot as I sign the consent forms and give Cheryl another hug. "I can't wait to spend a night in bed with you," I whisper as if Mistress can't hear me.

"We will soon," she whispers back. "I love sissy dick most of all. Hurry back, dick-girl."

"Come, Mandy," Mistress takes my hand, "We mustn't be late for a Matriarch Mistress. You're in for an enlightening night. Thanks, Cheryl, for everything. Are you free next Friday night?"

"I can be."

"Good. I'll let you have Mandy for the entire night."

"Thank you! I'll treat her good!"

I blow Cheryl a final kiss as Mistress wisps me out the door. Mistress didn't leash me when we left Cheryl's office, so as an act of submission to show her that I know I'm hers forevermore, I take the leash from her hand, clip it to my collar, and place the loop around her wrist. "Your slave is ready to serve you, Mistress… for LIFE!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mandy's such an attention whore. She gets so excited when her readers hit the 'like' button to let her know they enjoyed her latest adventure. She can't wait to tell you about her night with the cougar in the next chapter. ~~ Jill

Published 
Written by Jilluvscox
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments