Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

SissyMandy - Anything For Mistress

"Mistress has a special need that only Mandy can satisfy."

21
4 Comments 4
4.3k Views 4.3k
4.4k words 4.4k words

"Mistress," I giggle as we talk about last weekend, "sometimes you are such a bitch… I hope you know."

"Oooooh, poor baby," Mistress sarcastically mocks me, "why am I such a bitch?"

"Because," I say as I lift my bralette, "you tanned these sissy lines on me, that's why. If I knew that's why you were taking me down to the beach, I woulda…"

"Woulda what…?" she abruptly cuts me off. "Tell Mistress what her little bitch woulda done."

"Well… if I knew you were branding 'SISSY' on my back… I wouldn't have let you."

"But I think it's cute," Mistress laughs, "and you know wouldn't have done shit about it, because you know I own you. I'll do with you whatever I damn well please with your sissy ass."

Mistress definitely had a point, not that I didn't already know what I was. Spending three days at the Laguna d'Amour sissy resort had exposed me to a surrealist glamour world where sissies are revered and highly sought after for their unique sex.

Their owners advertise their assets by dressing them up to the max so they can prance them around the resort like trained show ponies. They're then sold, for an hour or a night, to men who go there specifically to experience the fabulous sissy prostitutes that Laguna d'Amour is known for.

Mistress had already erased most of my masculinity before she even took me there, but after three solid days of virtually non-stop sissy sex, I've been irreparably changed into something else. While I was around the other sissies, I picked up on their prissy mannerisms and started mimicking them. They were always acting like little cunts, and by the time we left the resort, I was acting like a prissy little cunt myself.

Seemingly by chance, I met Marci, a hot little sissy who's known as a gangbanger. We hit it off from the very start, and I ended up on a bed with her as we banged seven guys together. Afterwards, we spent the night having sex with each other and became sissy-sisters. The time I spent with the more experienced Marci further locked me into the mindset that now defines me.

It was inevitable that sissy brain now dominates my rational brain. As far as my sissy brain is concerned, I'm nothing more than a hungry slut in constant need of a hard cock. I only use my rational brain now to navigate me through the day as a man named Mark, until I can rush home, put on my sissy clothes, and become Mandy again.

To say I'm jazzed about all of this would be an understatement. I've been on cloud nine since we got back, and just like always, Mistress is using it to take further advantage of me.

"But I'll never be able to go to the gym with sissy tan lines," the remaining remnants of my fading manhood try to complain. But Mistress will have none of it.

"Like you were ever going to go to the gym with white triangles highlighting your sissy nipples…?" Mistress mockingly laughs. "And what about your lily-white bikini bottom that advertises the fact that you like to get fucked in the ass?"

"Well…"

"Well what…? How many times have you worked out since I've known you?"

"Well… ummm…"

"Zero times…! But that's gonna change. I'm putting you on a home workout regimen to get your body in sissy-shape."

"I'm not that much out of shape."

"Ha…! Don't make me laugh, wimp. I treat you to a fabulous weekend at a fancy sissy resort, and all you've done since we got back is complain about your fucking sore legs."

"Yeah, but that's because they practically folded me in half when they tied me and Marci together during the gang bang. And then, Rob folded my legs across my stomach and held my ankles together when he fucked me Sunday afternoon. What do you expect?"

"I expect you to be able to fuck in any position that's demanded of you. You're gonna start doing exercises and yoga every morning. I want you flexible enough to put both ankles behind your neck."

"That's impossible!"

"No, it's not. The sissies in the movies do it, and you're gonna do it, because I said so. Plus… you're going to learn Kegel exercises, so you can work your sissy-ass like a pro."

"That's a lot of stuff."

"Not really. I'll get you a sissy workout video next time I take you to be fed at the glory hole room, which will be soon. A few things need to be done with your body before I put you on hormones."

"Whoa…!" I panic. "Hormones…?"

"Relax, sissy. Not medical grade hormones. I don't want to turn you into a t-girl. Most sissies take a low dose, over-the-counter estrogen supplement, the same pills women take after menopause. You'll have slightly softer skin, and they'll make your nipples puffier, so they'll stick out a little more. I got a lot of compliments on your very sexy nipples, I'll have you know."

"As long as they won't make me look like a shemale."

"You won't be a shemale, although you will be the hottest sissy sex machine around. Men will drool over you, babe."

"I like that part. I love the thought of men drooling over me. But what if my mom or dad notice if my nipples get too big?"

"They won't notice a thing if you don't prance around in front of them topless, like you're gonna be doing for men at parties."

"What kind of parties?"

"Sex parties, what else? Just keep an open mind about it. Remember, you're my little whore, and I expect you to do what little whores do."

"Like doing gang bangs?"

"Probably. Now that you've done it and liked it, you're probably gonna start craving it. I bet you'd do a gang bang for me right now, wouldn't you?"

"I guess I'd probably do anything for you."

"You know you'll be rewarded with total access to my body if you do. Would you like to fuck me tonight?"

"Of course I would, Mistress. I adore you."

"You'll have to do something for me first."

"What…?"

"Take a shower with me."

"Are you gonna pee on me again?" I scowl.

"Honey… don't think of it as being peed on. Think of it as giving me what I crave the most, marking you as my own. It wasn't that bad when I first marked you, was it?"

"I didn't like it at first, but I guess it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be."

Mistress grins at me as she unbuttons the front of her blouse, knowing that she can control me with her body.

"Okay…" she says like the temptress she is, "you didn't like it at first… but then what happened?"

"I guess I started liking it," I reluctantly admit.

"Isn't that how it always is, sweetheart? I'll ask you to do something you might not like at first, but then, after you've done it… you like it. And then, of course, you always see that I'm always right."

"Well… it always seems to work out that way."

"Yes, it does," Mistress says as she opens her blouse to expose her tits to me, "And just look at the reward you'll get by pleasing me."

"You're like a goddess to me, Mistress," I say as I drool over her tits.

"Of course I'm a goddess to you. Remember what I told you about beauty? Beauty radiates from inside of you, honey. I'm beautiful because I think I am, so therefore, I am.

"You need to start thinking of yourself that way. You're a little goddess yourself, you know. Think of yourself as a beautiful goddess, and men will treat you like one. You got a taste of it when the men at Laguna d'Amour went after you. Having men lust for you is so intoxicating."

"I guess I did kinda feel like that. I don't know why, Mistress, but you're always right about everything."

"And you're just figuring that out…? Of course, I'm always right about everything. I've always known that you'd be a beautiful little sissy. Sherry loves you as a sissy, and so do I."

"Where is Sherry, anyway?"

"She's with this guy Keyshawn I introduced her to. She'll be home later with a treat for you."

"Cum?"

"Yes, darling. Since you haven't had cum since we got back, I asked her to bring some home for you. I bet you're starting to crave it."

"I can't lie to you, Mistress. I am craving it."

"You're addicted to it now, so just accept that you'll always crave cum. Accept that you'll do anything for it. Next week, I want you to go with Sherry to Keyshawn's place to get some cuck experience. You'll love his big black cock, and I want you to get to know his sissy.

Actually, she's more of a fairy than a sissy. Keyshawn named her Daryl as a way to humiliate her, and refers to her as him, even though he's every bit a sissy in the way he acts and dresses. He's different, but I think you'll like him.

"Now, baby, why don’t you go get undressed and wait for me in the bathroom. I'll join you as soon I as make a phone call."

The way she said it made it sound like it was a suggestion, although I know full well that it's a command. Either way, it doesn’t really matter. I'm going to do her bidding, whether I like it or not. As soon as I take off my panties, I become acutely aware of my caged cock.

Mistress locked me up as soon as we got home from Laguna d'Amour Sunday night, reminding me that being unlocked while we were gone was a special treat. She again reminded me that I had to earn my privileges, so with that thought in mind, I go into the bathroom and kneel on the floor, ready to serve her needs.

~~~~~

"Hi, Sher…" I hear Mistress talking to Sherry on the phone.

"I was just checking to see if Keyshawn was finished with you yet."

"Oh good, so you're on your way home…?"

"Oh yeah…?" Mistress giggles into the phone. "See… didn't I say you'd love him? And what about Daryl? Isn't he the cutest little fairy?"

"I'm assuming there's a treat between your legs for your sissy husband?"

"Good… Mandy's starting to get cum cravings, so she'll be eager to lick it out of you. We're about to take a shower together, but we should be done by the time you get home. You can feed her dessert before I put her to bed."

"Okay babe, see you in a few…. drive safe."

~~~~~

I don't have to wait long for Mistress to join me. She comes in holding my collar in one hand, and my leash in the other. She'd taken her blouse off in the other room, and there's an anticipatory smile on her face as steps towards me.

I stare up at her like a little puppy dog, drooling at the sight of her voluptuous tits, eagerly waiting to serve her. Well, maybe not that eager, because I already know what I'll ultimately be doing to serve her. The collar and leash make it feel more humiliating.

Without saying a word, she bends over and places the collar around my neck. I want her to say something… anything… as she makes it tighter than it's ever been before. A short while ago, she was sweetly telling me what a beautiful sissy goddess I could be. But Mistress can change her mood on a dime. She'd been so loving before, but now she's acting stern and cross.

"You're a very good sissy," she says as she attaches the leash to my collar, "I love you very much, but it displeases me if you're going to resist taking showers with me."

"I'm not resisting, Mistress," I tell her, "I'm going to get in the shower with you."

"Of course you are, bitch!" she sternly says as she slaps my face while yanking my leash upwards to where I'm practically choking, "But you're only doing it because I'm making you. Everyone has their little fetishes, cunt, and filling my sissy's mouth with my golden nectar just happens to be one of mine.

"I realize we've only done this once, and I know the thought of it repulses you. You can't keep anything from me, Mandy, so don't lie to me when you say you're not resisting it. You know me too well to think I'd let you get away with lying about it."

"I'm sorry, Mistress, I did lie to you. It won't happen again, I promise."

"So you admit that you don't want to do this?"

"Yes, I admit it. It's repulsive to me."

"Why…?"

"Because…," I whimper, "because it's pee."

"Fluids, baby, fluids. Once you get past the social stigma of pee, then it's merely a matter of accepting fluids from my body into yours. It's something so intimate between us that no one will ever know about your ultimate submission to me. You do want to please Mistress, don't you…? And you do trust Mistress, don't you?"

VanessaHotl
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VanessaHotl

"Yes, you know I do."

"Then will you trust Mistress to teach you to love what we're about to do? Are you willing to make satisfying my deepest and dearest fetish one of your deepest and dearest fetishes?"

"I'll try, Mistress. I'll try to like it."

"That's all I ask for now, Mandy, sweetheart. Please finish undressing me, and we'll get started. I think you'll come to love our shower time as much as you came to love kissing Rob."

No way do I think I'll ever come to love her urine as much as I love kissing Rob, but I know I'm going to do it, no matter what. My sissy brain goes into survival mode, deciding to savor the parts I can, like licking her luscious pussy, and shutting down my sense of pride when I must endure the unpleasant parts, like Marci taught me to do.

Mistress pulls my leash tight as I unzip her skirt. As it falls to the floor, she grabs my head and pushes my nose into her panties, which are moist from her juices, with a strong hint of urine.

"Sniff it, bitch." she mocks me, putting me in the proper frame of mind. "What do you smell?"

"Pussy."

"Pussy and what else?"

"Your sex juices."

"Correct, bitch. And why are my juices flowing?"

"Because you're turned on?"

"That's right, sweetheart. I'm flowing because I'm turned on to the thought of how intimate we've become with each other. I'm turned on, knowing that we trust each other enough to share this most intimate of intimate desires.

"Lick me, baby. Turn on to my pussy," Mistress says as her breaths become heavy, her words long and drawn out, "turn on to my deepest of all desires. Become one with me. Make my desire… your desire."

Her body starts to shake as I pull her panties down her legs. She positions the leash between her legs as my tongue slithers in between her glistening lips, pulling me forward from behind with both hands. My head snaps backwards, forcing my open mouth against her wet, throbbing cunt.

"Oh God…!" Mistress moans as my tongue probes into her moist crevice. "Eat me, baby. Lick me up, princess. Turn yourself on… for what's to come."

I feel myself going into a sort of trance as Mistress becomes more and more turned on to me. I had the same trance-like feelings come over me at times when I was with Rob over the weekend. I'd get so into him, that I'd just lose myself in his sex. Mistress is having the same effect on me now, as my sissy brain accepts the fact that I've been reduced to becoming Mistress's human urinal.

Mistress breaks her grip on me and steps into the shower. "Come to me, my sissy," she beckons, "come into the shower with Mistress."

I crawl into the shower as she pulls on my leash, knowing full well what's coming next. I kneel before her, placing my hands on her waist as she passes the leash between her legs and pulls it from behind.

"My little bitch," she starts to talk as she strokes my head like I'm a pet dog, "we have come to a point in our relationship where Mistress needs to mark you often as her own, in her own erotic way. I've already told you that this is a fetish of mine, a very private fetish, one that will always be keep a secret between us."

She then ties the leash to the shower faucet handle to secure my face tightly into her crotch.

"I'm going to teach you the proper way to coax a woman's nectar into your mouth. Certain lesbian friends of mine have the same needs that your Mistress has. When I start pimping you out to my special lesbian friends, you will need to know this special skill to satisfy them. As this is a secret between you and me, it will also be a kept secret between you and them.

"Start licking, honey. Lick under my clit and just above my fuck hole. Lick all around that area until I tell you to stop."

She lowers herself, forcing my tongue into her, with the secured leash preventing me from pulling back. My tongue instantly finds her clit, which is so hard and swollen at this point I couldn't have missed it if I tried. I swirl my tongue around it, sucking it between my lips as Mistress begins to moan for me.

"Oh yes! Good little bitch!" Mistress expresses her pleasure.

Her hips are rocking up and down, rubbing her wet pussy into my face, which is unable to move because of the leash. I feel the muscles in her legs rippling as she moans longer and louder. I reach around and grab onto her firm ass, which I'm a little afraid to do until she encourages me to do so.

"Lick lower, sissy-bitch. Lick until you find my pee hole, baby. Oh, yeah… that's it, sweetheart. Hold your tongue right there. Get to know what it feels like, rub your tongue on it. Ooooh… God!"

Mistress pulls my hair as I pleasure her little pee hole. I'd never even known about this part of the female anatomy before, but to my surprise, I'm liking it. It feels like a clit in reverse, sensitive on the inside instead of the outside, since there's really no outside to it.

"Let yourself go, Mandy. Let yourself enjoy everything a sissy lifestyle has to offer you. Pleasure me, my sweet, pleasure me." she cries.

Since this is the first time I've ever done something like this, I'm not really sure of how much pressure I should apply, so I keep licking her softly, but firmly. Whatever I'm doing, it's sending her through the roof. The experience is highly erotic for me as well, and I'm enjoying it as much as sucking a man's cock.

After a few minutes I find that, just like sucking a man off, I want a reward for my efforts. For some inexplicable reason, as repulsive as it was to me before, I'm now ready to accept the golden nectar of my intoxicating Mistress.

"Open up, you little slut," Mistress shudders as she speaks. "I expect you to be a compliant little bitch and swallow as much of my nectar as you can. Enjoy the transfer of fluid from my body into yours as we bond ourselves closer together as one."

I don't know why, but I start shaking in anticipation as Mistress pushes into me. Seeing my mouth wide open for her, she positions herself to make sure her nectar flows directly into my mouth. Then slowly, Mistress releases her liquid gold as to not flood my mouth all at once.

"Open up for me, bitch!" Mistress yells like a woman possessed.

I hardly remembered the first time she'd done this to me, and I'm surprised at first by the warmth of the liquid spilling into my mouth. Then I remember the acrid, bitter taste from last time, and I suddenly want to gag. But her stream is manageable, and I force myself to swallow her nasty offering.

For some demented reason, the raw and animalistic nature of Mistress marking me as her territory is turning me on beyond belief. As she continues releasing her nectar, I swallow as much as I can, but I can't swallow it fast enough when she really lets it go.

It starts streaming out of my mouth and down my cheeks. By the time it flows down my chest and finds my belly button, it's not warm anymore, but an erotically temperature of cool. I get really aroused as it seeps into my cage and coats my straining prick before dripping off the end and onto the shower floor.

'What have I turned into?' I think to myself as I'm kneeling on the shower floor with a river of Mistress's urine flowing from my mouth to the floor. What I'm wondering more about is why in the hell I'm loving this so much. What the fuck?

All the fears and trepidation I'd had about it turn out to be just what Mistress said it was. Merely a stigma instilled in me by the church and society as something you just didn't do. Just like sucking another man's cock, once you let go of the stigma attached to it, all the fears melt away, and it becomes a beautiful thing to love and enjoy.

After she finishes her pissing, Mistress bends down and dips her tongue into my urine-coated mouth, which feels like it's still full of her golden nectar. She french kisses me as she unhooks my leash and takes the collar off my neck.

"What a lovely job of swallowing," she praises me, "I'm so proud of my little bitch. Looks like you kinda liked it this time, yes?"

"Yes, Mistress," I beam, "the more you peed, the more I wanted it, just like you said I would."

"So you'll do it again?"

"Any time you want. Every day if you want."

"It's not healthy to do it every day, but every week is probably a rhythm we'll get into."

"I'll be ready whenever you want it, Mistress."

"So now that I've turned you into my personal little piss-slut," Mistress giggles, "my lesbian friends will be dying for me to pimp you out to them. Sherry and I shall start teaching you the art of lesbian sex, since you're already such a pro with the guys."

"Will I have to do this with every woman you pimp me out to?

"No, baby. Only a few. Not many women have this special need, and the ones I know who do don't have anyone to satisfy them. It takes a sissy to do it right, and once you've acquired a fetish for women's urine, I suspect that you'll become very good at it."

Mistress then stands me up and turns on the shower. My eyes are fixed on the floor as all the yellow liquid flows magically down the drain and the shower water rinses every trace of Mistress's golden essence off my body.

Mistress runs a bar of sweet-smelling lavender soap over every inch of body before handing it to me, so I can do the same for her. She kisses me and thanks me over and over again as I run my soapy hands all over her soft, feminine body.

'She truly is a goddess,' I think to myself as I worship her and realize how much closer we are now. To think that she coerced me into drinking her pee is perplexing enough. But then, she said I'd become a piss-slut, and convinced me that it's just another part of myself I never knew about until she, in her infinite goddess wisdom, enlightened me.

"I love my sissy so much," she coos as she wraps a towel around me. "Can't you just feel how clean and fresh we are after that?"

"Mmmm… yeah," I sigh, "I love that lavender soap."

"No, baby… I mean on the inside," she says as she bites my neck and rubs her palm on my belly. "What was inside of me a few minutes ago is now right here, inside your tummy. Can't you feel how it cleanses both of our souls?

"It cleanses me of my constant need to mark my territory, and it further cleanses you of your disgusting male tendencies. In time, my sweet, you'll come to see yourself as only female, and you'll despise the times that you must be that little fucking wimp named Mark."

I can definitely feel the presence of her fluids sitting in my stomach, but I don't feel the significance of having her pee in my belly. I'm not connecting the ritual of drinking her pee to the fact that I've already started resenting the times I have to be the little wimp Mark.

Maybe after we do it a few times I'll feel what she feels, but right now I just feel good that I've made Mistress extremely happy, and that's all I need at this point. I tell her that yeah, I feel really good about it, hoping she doesn't detect that I'm not being completely truthful with her.

She doesn't seem to notice as she takes me into my sissy room. Standing me next to the bed, she unlocks my cage as she sucks on my swollen nipples. "I'm so turned on to you after what you just did for me," she whispers as she drops to her knees and licks my hard cock.

"Do you think you can control your erections if I leave you unlocked?" she asks.

"I don't know," I answer, "but I might be able to."

"Piss-sluts deserve extra-special privileges," she giggles, "so I'll leave you unlocked for a week and see how it goes."

"Thank you, Mistress. I'll try to control myself."

"Don't worry about it right now, you nasty little thing. It's time for Mistress to deliver the reward she promised. Oh my God, I feel so cleansed after a shower like that!"

Published 
Written by Jilluvscox
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments