Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

SissyMandy - Melting Into Mistress

"Mistress is taking me to places I never knew were there"

24
4 Comments 4
2.4k Views 2.4k
6.6k words 6.6k words

Have you ever woken up in the middle of a beautiful dream? A dream so incredibly real that you just want to go back to sleep in a futile attempt to return to that magical place?

Well, I'm waking up from a dream like that. I was a vivacious vixen in my dream, getting fucked to perfection by the world's greatest stud. So close to an actual female orgasm that I know I deserved, my body shook as my cries of ecstasy began to erupt.

And then… fuck!

Like all my erotic dreams, I wake up with my orgasm just out of reach.

I try going back to sleep to be that girl again, but all too soon my dream fades away. I'm awake in my sissy body, and my elusive orgasm is just another unfulfilled dream. A gentle throbbing sensation in my ass pleasantly reminds me that I'm in bed with Master, and getting fucked by him last night definitely wasn't a dream.

I liked it when he called me derogatory names like cocksucker, slut, and whore. Maybe I liked it a little too much, but his commanding presence excited the sissy part of me the very moment I laid eyes on him. I knew I would let him take advantage of me if he wanted to.

He knew that if he humiliated me in front of my wife, it would trigger my submissive mindset. Seeing her pussy hungrily taking his alpha cock as I was licking it humiliated me in ways that words never could. But I couldn't stop my tongue from licking his dick and lapping at her pussy lips as she slid herself up and down his monster shaft. I just couldn't get enough of it, once my submissive, sissy mentality took control over me.

It's strange to feel such humiliation and feel so turned on at the same time. I'll probably never understand it, but when I realized that my little sissy dick will never satisfy her, I knew right then that I'll never be the man I once wanted to be. I now prefer to be female when it comes to sex, although I have serious doubts about living every minute of my life as a girl.

Turning his attention to me after he finished with Sherry, he used me as his sex toy after she"d fallen asleep. It all felt so perfect, surrendering my sissy body to him, and not caring how many times he repeatedly fucked me to satisfy his own animalistic desires.

I only wish that I could have experienced my own orgasm, but what could I expect? I'm a lowly sub, after all. Who am I to expect that anyone should care about my orgasm?

Mistress has been telling me how fortunate I am that she's allowing me the pleasures of cuckoldry. At least I got fucked real good, so I should probably just count my blessings, and leave it at that.

~~~~~

I lay my head on Master's chest, listening to his breaths as he softly snores.

"Hey, babe," Sherry whispers a minute later as she lays her head next to mine.

"It's kinda strange waking up like this," I whisper back.

"What's strange about it? I feel absolutely wonderful."

"Oh… I feel wonderful, too. It's just that waking up with a man between us feels a little strange, that's all."

"It's not strange, honey, it's just new. After we've done it a few times, it'll feel more natural for you to wake up with me and my lover. Ever since Brenda started turning you, I've been dreaming about doing this with you. Did you like watching me last night when I was getting rammed?"

"Yeah, I liked it. I liked it a lot. I see now why you like hotwifing so much."

"This is how I naturally am, sweetheart. Instead of being a bored housewife, I'm now a sexy hotwife! Tell me, how many times did he fuck you after I fell asleep?"

"A bunch of times. I dreamt about getting fucked all night long."

"You slut," Sherry giggles. "You're as addicted to it as I am."

"True…" I giggle back. "I can't deny it."

"We'll have to get going soon," she changes the subject. "Master expects to be woken up with a blow job. Do you want to do it? Or would you like to watch me?"

"I want to," I eagerly volunteer, "no telling when Mistress will let me have cock again."

"Probably sooner than you think, slut-girl." she devilishly grins. "Get to it now, we don't have all morning. Show me what a little cocksucker you are."

It's surrealist, the way I feel as I kiss Master's chest while Sherry sucks on his nipples. Master begins to stir, hugging an arm around each of us like he's our Daddy, and we're 'his girls'. I linger in his masculine embrace until Sherry motions for me to go down on his cock.

Excitement courses through my body as I descend between his legs and sniff his musky scent. He quickly grows to full size when I wrap my hand around his thick shaft and begin stroking it.

"Use your mouth, princess," he softly groans. "Let me feel those dick-sucking lips of yours."

I stimulate my taste buds on his oozing pre-cum before sealing my lips around his hot flesh and swirling my tongue around his chocolate head.

"Sissies make the best damn cocksuckers," Master moans as I take him into my mouth.

Encouraged by his compliment, I begin bobbing up and down, relaxing my gag as I prepare for deep-throat duty. Waves of pleasure wash over me as I fondle his creamy balls and feel his meaty dick sliding into my willing throat.

Filled with sheer enjoyment, I know that in this moment, all that matters is having his cock in my mouth. It's the center of my focus, the center of my life.

Sherry then begins to moan, and I look up to see her rubbing her wet pussy into his face. Fortunately, when Master tenses his legs and shoves his cock deeper into my throat, I'm starting to get good enough at this to keep myself from gagging. Deep-throat sex absolutely thrills me, turning me into more of a cum-hungry slut every time a cock pulses in my throat.

Sherry's breathing becomes quickened, digging her nails into Master's shoulders as her orgasm takes control. In that moment, Master also starts to cum, ejaculating his warm sperm into my throat.

Unfortunately, it all ends too soon, with Master giving up a sizable load as Sherry orgasms to his tongue. And poor little me, not even close to cumming, must find contentment in swallowing his yummy load. But just knowing that I've pleased him is its own reward, and all this sissy could ask for. His nourishing seed seeps into my stomach as Sherry crawls off his face and comes back to kiss me.

Showing off a little as Sherry watches, I keep my lips wrapped around his manly meat until I suck all the cum out of him that I can. I then suck my way up his shaft until the head escapes my lips with a 'pop' sound.

"You're a hot little cocksucker," Sherry compliments as her tongue darts into my cummy mouth.

"God…" I sigh, "I think I'm in sissy heaven."

"There's plenty more times like this ahead of us, girlfriend, but it's getting late. This trip to heaven has come to an end."

~~~~~

Pleasurable thoughts swirl around my sissy brain as Sherry drives us home. Thinking about Master's cum in my belly keeps me in a sissy daze, unaware of the world around me as we approach our neighborhood.

"You better duck," she interrupts my daydream, "unless you want the neighbors to see you as Mandy. We can't have them suspecting that we're both sluts coming home after a night of whoring."

"We weren't whores last night," I say as I duck to the floor.

"True," Sherry says as she pulls into our driveway, "we didn't do it for money, but maybe it's only a matter of time before we do? Seriously, I'm proud of you for being open-minded and having fun with me last night. You're such a good sissy."

Sherry's words go right over my head. I'm just relieved to hear the garage door closing behind us as I sit up in the seat, grateful that I didn't get caught in my sissy clothes. Brenda greets us with a cup of coffee as we come into the kitchen with our arms around each other.

"Hmm…" she giggles, "did you two sluts fall in love all over again last night?"

"Mmm… yes we did!" Sherry lets out an excited giggle. "And yes, we were sluts. How was your night with Janie?"

"Pure bliss" Mistress sighs, "as always. I've yet to find a man who can lick pussy like a woman."

"I think the same goes for sissy cocksuckers," Sherry notes. "Keyshawn said that that sissies are better equipped, physically, to deep throat a big cock."

"That they are," Brenda comes up to give me a hug, "but after spending the night with Janie, I think we're going to start training our little sissy-poo to lick pussy like a lesbian woman."

"Oh…?" Sherry's female jealousy gets triggered, "So I don't lick you as good as Janie does? Is that it?"

"Of course you lick me as good as Janie does. But wouldn't it be nice if our sissy could lick us as good as Janie while we're kissing and rubbing our boobies together?"

"Oh, shit…" Sherry giggles, "having our sissy turning us on like that would be nice!"

"Would you like that, Mandy?" Mistress asks.

"Oh yes, Mistress! I'd like it a lot. Can you teach me how to turn a woman on like Master Keyshawn can?"

"Ha…!" Mistress laughs, "You'll never satisfy a woman with your puny little prick. But what you'll never do with your dick as a man, you can be trained to do with your tongue as a sissy. Going forward, sissy-poo, we'll start focusing on developing your bisexual skills."

"I'm starved," Sherry complains.

"So am I," Brenda says, "I was looking in the fridge for something to eat, but there isn't much to work with."

"I know," Sherry sighs, "I've been ignoring my duties at home. I'm sorry I've let our refrigerator go bare."

"It's understandable," Brenda consoles, "you've been busy exploring your new sexual freedom, so there's nothing to be sorry for. You look so happy and content these days. And Mandy does, too."

"Well, I'm gonna cut back on my hotwife dating so I can serve you two better here at home."

"I know you will, sweetheart," Brenda says as she kisses Sherry. "Why don't the three of us just go out to eat?"

"That sounds wonderful," Sherry glees. "I'll go grocery shopping this afternoon."

"That would be good," says Brenda. "I want some alone time with our sissy, since you've had her all night."

When Mistress says she wants me alone, it can only mean one thing. She wants to pee on me again. But rather than cringe at the thought of it like I did the first few times, I'm actually starting to look forward to serving my Mistress in a way that only I can. It's becoming something very personal between us, and I like that intimate part of it.

"Do I have to stay dressed as a girl?" I ask as I look down at my tiny mini-skirt and the runs in my nylons. "Like this?"

"Really, Mandy…?" Sherry snaps. "Didn't I make it clear to you yesterday that you're to dress and act like a girl from now on?"

"She does have a point," Mistress defends me. "It's already been decided that she has to dress like a girl all the time from now on, but she shouldn't have to look like a whore all the time, either. We'll have to take our girl shopping for some regular female clothes this week."

"So that means I can wear male clothes today?"

"Fuck no!" Mistress yells. "Don't press your luck, bitch! Go wash that slutty makeup off your face and redo it while we find you something decent to wear."

"GO!" she orders, swatting my ass as I turn to walk away.

I walk into the bathroom with a pouty face, my mood so suddenly different from just an hour ago. I like doing the feminine thing when I'm with people who accept sissies and are sexually attracted to me. And I didn't mind going to dinner with Sherry last night all dressed up, because I knew we were getting cock afterwards. But now? Dressing in broad daylight?

Fuck me. I'm not sure I'm ready for this as I wash away my pretty Mandy face. Once my wig is off and my face is washed, I stare at myself as Mark, thinking about how I felt before I became Mandy. It wasn't a happy life, not like it is now. Except for Sherry, no one besides our families ever really noticed me. Women never gave me a second glance, and most men looked down on me as if I was somehow inferior to them.

Of course, I now realize that I am inferior to them. The men I've been in bed with have certainly taught me that. I know I've already been feminized so much that I can't ever turn back, so I grudgingly start making myself up to go out in public as the girl I'll now forever be.

My mood lightens up, and I'm feeling pretty again as I do my makeup with a light foundation, a hint of blush, silvery eyeshadow with a touch of mascara, and pink lipstick. Not as good as Sherry would do, but not bad, I think, considering that I'm still a 'new' girl.

I'm pleasantly surprised to walk into my room and see the first summer dress they bought me laying on my bed. They've been dressing me in slutty bimbo clothes so much that I forgot I even had it. I'm still not thrilled about cross-dressing in public on a Sunday afternoon, but wearing this dress will make it not as bad as it could be.

I'm a little disappointed that my pumped-up titties have already shrunken to half of what they were Friday night, but my favorite falsies in my b-cup bra fit nicely over them, which makes me feel pretty good about myself. As I'm coming out of my bedroom, I hear Sherry and Brenda giggling in their bedroom, probably making out and getting themselves horny for later.

"I'm ready…" I call out.

"Come in here, sissy," Mistress yells.

I walk in to see them all giggly on the bed, skirts pulled above their waists and wearing no panties, like they intended for me to see their wet pussies. Mistress is on top of Sherry, and Sherry has her ankles locked around Brenda's waist like she's being fucked by a dude.

"D-do you need anything?" I timidly ask, wondering if I'm walking in on something I shouldn't.

"We need our pussies licked while we're making out. Think you can be a lesbian cuck and help us out?"

"Y-yes!" I can't believe my luck. "Of course I can!"

I'm on that bed in two seconds flat. I've eaten them both out many times, but never together, at the same time while they're making love to each other. 'This is fuckin' great!' I think as my tongue darts into their wet holes. After a few minutes, I'm lapping up their juices like an eager puppy dog.

"Don't forget our assholes, sissy-lesbian-girl," Brenda giggles.

"Yes, ma'am!" I gleefully reply.

"You wanna be female like us, don't you, sissy?" Mistress pointedly asks as I'm deliriously alternating my licks between two pussies and two assholes.

"Yes, Mistress!"

"And you want to enjoy sex, not only just like us, but also with us? Like you're doing right now?"

"Oh, yes, Mistress! You know I'll do anything for you and Sherry!"

All of a sudden, Mistress rolls off of Sherry. They both get off the bed and push their skirts back down. Pussy time is suddenly over. I'm wondering, 'What the fuck?'

Mistress then slaps me across my face. Not hard, but just enough to sting.

"So you want to be like us, sissy?"

"Y-yes, Mistress. I s-said I did."

"I know what you said, asshole, but the way you're acting makes me doubt your sincerity."

"W-what do you mean? I don't understand."

"I mean all the shit we have to put up with about dressing."

"About me? Wearing girl clothes?"

"You know what I mean, cunt! You just gave us shit about getting dressed to go eat. And you gave Sherry shit yesterday about dressing you up nice and pretty before she took you out to dinner. You knew she was going to share a big black cock with you, and this is how you show your appreciation?"

"I'm sorry, Mistress. I do appreciate it. It… It's just that I'm not sure I can dress this way all the time."

"Bullshit! All sissies are cross-dressers. So you just better start accepting the fucking fact that you're going to be cross-dressing from now on.

"Now… of course, you don't have to… as long as you never want to eat our pussies again, and if you don't mind Sherry never sharing her black lovers with you anymore. I mean, if last night wasn't up to your sissy standards, you can just find your own damn cock from now on. It's your choice, cunt-face."

"No, no, Mistress," I go into panic mode, "I'm in love the cock you get for me. Okay, I'll be a cross-dresser all the time, if that's what you want. But please don't take my cock away, please. I need it now. You know that."

"Of course I know it, you addicted bitch. But I need you to be a better sissy if you expect us to keep lining you up with cock. Only happy cross-dressers are worthy of the sex treats we're giving you. So… are you ready to start earning your fucking privileges?"

"Yes, Mistress. I'm ready to be a cross-dresser… full-time!"

"Good… just remember how fast you could lose your privileges, subby-girl. Now c'mon! Let's go eat, and I better not hear one bitch out you, understand?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"You look very pretty, by the way," she says as she and Sherry walk in front of me in a lovers' embrace.

~~~~~

'So now I'm a cross-dresser,' I think to myself as I ride in the back seat of her Mercedes on our way to eat. Using their pussies as bait to weaken me, Mistress has lured me a step further into feminization. The taste of their pussy-juice on my tongue, along with Master's cum in my belly, made it impossible for me to resist her. Now I'll be dressing in female clothes from now on, I guess. My manhood is getting smaller in the rearview mirror, and all I see ahead of me is sissyhood.

"We're here, sissy," Mistress says as she pulls into the parking lot. "Get rid of that pouty-face and act like a lady in there. If you feel like a girl, and act like a girl, people might not notice that you're a cross-dressed sissy."

Brenda and Sherry stay on either side of me, camouflaging me from the public eye as we wait for the next available table. The wait isn't too long as I nervously struggle to hide my fear. I feel vulnerable when a few men stare at us with hungry eyes as the hostess takes us to our table. I'm so relieved to finally take my seat and bury my face in the menu.

youcuteneighbour
Online Now!
Lush Cams
youcuteneighbour

"That wasn't so bad, was it?" Mistress asks.

"I guess not. But some men were looking at me like they knew I'm a sissy cross-dresser."

"Don't be silly. Men always check out the ladies in public places. Enjoy the attention, cutie-face. Think of them as cocks you'd love to suck."

"But how am I going to even order? My voice doesn't sound feminine at all."

"I'll order for you," Sherry offers. "Just like I did last night."

"I'll order for her," Brenda takes charge. "What do you want to eat, sissy?"

"I want the chicken-fried steak."

"She always orders that," Sherry laughs.

"It's my favorite thing for lunch."

"We'll just see about that," Brenda smirks as the waitress comes to take our orders.

After Sherry orders her food, Brenda tells the waitress, "I'll have the shrimp pasta,, and she'll have the chef's salad, oil and vinegar dressing, with water to drink."

My heart sinks when Mistress orders me a salad. I'm hungry, god-dammit, and a fucking salad isn't going to fill me up. I can't even protest, for fear my voice will give me away. I have to wait until the waitress is gone to even say a word.

"I said I wanted chicken-fried steak," I complain to Brenda's smirking face.

"I know what you wanted, fatso, but I also know what you need. You're fat, and I'm putting you on a diet. Starting now."

"But I'm not fat. I only weigh a hundred-forty pounds."

"Too fat, lard-ass. I want you down to a hundred-twenty."

"Really…?"

"Yes, really. Haven't you noticed? The sexiest sissies are always skinny. Think skinny… sexy… sissy."

"Well… I don't think I'm fat."

"Compared to Daryl, you are," Sherry piles on.

"Oh shit," I gasp, "Daryl… she's sexy as fuck."

"Yeah, sexy and skinny," Mistress says. "You're not as short as she is, so I'm only demanding that you get down to a hundred-twenty."

"I still don't think I'm fat!"

"The pictures Keyshawn sent me last night say otherwise."

"What pictures?" Sherry's eyes light up.

"Seems our little sissy-poo was showing off for Key last night," Mistress giggles as she hands her cell phone to Sherry. "Have you ever seen such a slut?"

"Oh my God," Sherry laughs as she thumbs through the photos Master took of me last night.

"He made me pose for him," I try defending myself.

"Don't give us that shit," Sherry giggles, "you look like you were having fun."

"Well, maybe a little bit, once I got into it."

"You shouldn't be ashamed of it," Mistress says, "most sissies love having sexy pictures of themselves. And you'll have the perfect body for it once you get rid of that boy-fat bulging over your panty line. Exercise will firm-up your butt, and it'll also do wonders for your legs. Can you see how, with a little work, a skinny body will make you a much sexier sissy?"

"I guess so," I reluctantly admit. I do think I look sexy as hell when I see myself, but I'm not about to say so.

"I think she should model all her new lingerie for us when we get home," Sherry says, "before her sissy titties shrink away."

"Great idea, Sher," Mistress agrees, "we'll start a photo album of her, so she can see her progress as she loses that boy-fat and becomes a skinny sissy."

"Oh… my… God!" Sherry gasps when she sees the pics of me sucking Master's cock and getting fucked. "What a little whore you are."

"Isn't she cute with a big cock in her mouth?" Mistress giggles.

"She looks so natural," Sherry teases.

"Okay, okay…." I have to break in, "so I love dick. Isn't that how you want me?"

"It's exactly how we want you, babe," Sherry takes my hand, "we wouldn't want you any other way."

"Shhhh… quiet, girls," Mistress interrupts, "here comes our food. Enjoy your salad, sissy."

~~~~~

Listening to Brenda and Sherry yacking about what they're now calling my 'porn-pics' all the way home is almost too much for me to take. Already mentality beaten down with the reality that I'm now a permanent cross-dresser, and them telling me I'm a 'fat' sissy who needs to diet, I'm afraid to say anything, for fear of provoking their anger.

I so wish I wouldn't have posed for those pictures last night in front of Master, but what was I supposed to do? I'd already felt his big dick inside me, and I was willing to do anything to get fucked again.

When we get home, they decide to wait on taking pictures of me, so Sherry can go do her grocery shopping.

We go into the living room to relax a bit, and I'm sitting next to Brenda on the couch. I blush when she makes me watch the video Master took of me when he was fucking my ass.

"I look like one of those sissy whores in the porn movies," I tell her.

"Well, you're already pretty close to being a sissy whore, dontcha know?

"I'll leave you two alone," Sherry interrupts, "I'm gonna go to see my mom and dad before going to the grocery store. Have fun with Mistress, Mandy. Your pictures look so cute and sexy."

"Ok, Sher…" Mistress says. "We'll have more fun with our sissy when you get back."

"You're not going to show those pictures to anyone, are you?" I ask Mistress after Sherry's gone.

"I'll only show them to prospective clients. They're the kind of people you'd love to have sex with anyway, so it shouldn't matter if I show them your merchandise, before they pay me to enjoy the sex you'd give them for free, if it wasn't for me."

"Master told me last night that every sissy eventually turns tricks for her owner."

"He's right about that, but the money isn't for me. It's for you… and Sherry, too. I don't need the money, sweetie. This is all a game to me. A game to see just how much a man, or woman, for that matter, will pay to fulfill their wildest fantasies. The thrill of training a sissy like you to extract huge amounts of money in exchange for sex is why I do it."

"So I'm someone's fantasy?"

"Yes, Mandy. When I show your pictures to certain people, you'll become their fantasy. Like all sissies eventually do," she goes on to say, "you're starting to crave sex all the time. And if you're going to be fucking every chance you get from now on, why not get paid for having fun? You liked it at the sissy resort when you gang-banged for money, didn't you?"

"I did like it. Especially when you set it up for me and Marci to sleep together."

"That was a special treat that you both earned. When I send you on a date, you'll always get a special treat afterwards. If you're a good little whore, I might even let you fuck me sometimes. Would you like that?"

"I'd love that, Mistress. It's always an honor when you let me fuck you. But it's hard to think of myself as someone's fantasy."

"You'd be surprised at how many men have fantasies about sissies. It's because a good sissy doesn't have the inhibitions about doing kinky things like their wives and girlfriends do."

"Like getting fucked bareback in the ass?" I sheepishly giggle.

"Kinkier things than that, love. Everyone has a secret passion that needs fulfilling… even me."

"I know your secret passion," I grin, opening my mouth and wiggling my tongue.

"You sure do, my sissy love. You're learning to accept it very well."

"I think about it sometimes, how I hated your nectar at first, and now I like it."

"It's just a matter of acceptance. A true sissy accepts things that are repulsive to most people as normal behaviors in her own kinky world. She takes pride in giving what others can't, or won't. That's what makes her unique, special, and above all, very desirable to men willing to pay for the kinkiest of pleasures.

"So… you've come to like my nectar…?"

"Yes, Mistress, I have. May I show you before Sherry gets back? I've been expecting you to take me into the shower ever since she left."

"It warms my heart to hear you say that, Mandy dear. It's in your nature to receive orders from women, and I'm so happy that you're accepting it. Come, babe, let's celebrate our Mistress/sissy marriage once again. I knew you'd like female nectar once you got a good taste of it."

~~~~~

As soon as we step into the bathroom, I'm thrilled when Mistress unlocks my clitty, which immediately gets rock-hard and points straight up to the ceiling.

"Undress me, lover," Mistress then requests after she locks the door.

"My pleasure, Mistress," I say as I hurry to unbutton her blouse.

"Go slow, babe, seduce me as you undress me. Women like that."

"I wanna do what you like."

"You wanna do what you like as well, honey. Let your male instincts guide you when you're with a woman like this. When a woman buys your services, she probably isn't going to want to dominate you like the men you've been with. She has a need, usually an emotional need, that yearns to be taken care of."

"Like your special need?"

"Not always like my need, but always something she's afraid to ask of her husband. Sometimes she'll have a need like mine and won't even know it. As her sissy prostitute, it'll be your job to coax it out of her, and if you can do that, she'll be a faithful customer for years to come."

"So I get to control her?"

"So to speak, you can. But you mustn't ever let her suspect that you're controlling her. You're there for her pleasure, not yours, even though you'll experience immense pleasure yourself. We'll talk more about it as we go along. Right now, babe, I have a need that only you can satisfy.

"From now on, when we're behind a locked bathroom door, pretend I'm not your Mistress. I'm just Brenda to you now, Brenda who needs your tongue in my special place. Brenda who gets wet at the mere thought of how you pleasure me in the shower."

I can't believe what's come over Mistress as I slowly push her unbuttoned blouse over her shoulders, kissing her as I reach around to unhook her bra strap. I can't help but to not suck on her luscious nipples as her tits bounce free, which brings moans out of her that I've never heard before. She leans back against the door as I press myself into her, brushing my nipple rings across her hard nipples.

I kiss her like the man I used to want to be, but strangely, I don't feel like a man at all. I feel a genuine femininity in myself that wants to melt into Brenda's femininity. My little clitty suddenly feels like a clit instead of a cock, and I'm amazed at how she's responding to me.

My lips press tightly against hers with our tongues entwined in a lesbian kind of way. Her body shudders as my hands smooth down to her waist to unzip her skirt. Then my hands slip under her panties to grab her ass, which brings louder moans from deep inside her as her skirt falls to the floor.

"That's it, darling," she moans, "you know what to do. Just let your male instincts blend with your sissy femininity. This is what I've been training you to naturally do."

She bites her lip when I get on my knees and pull her panties down. I easily find her clit, rolling the tip of my tongue around its hood and doing the things I know she loves. I tease her, making her beg for it like I beg her at times to just let me cum.

Strangely though, I don't feel the need to cum nearly as much as I feel the need to make her cum. I eat her out until her pussy is pinkish-red, fully engorged with blood flow as she almost screams with delight.

"I know what my darling Brenda needs now," I say as I crawl on the floor and into the shower. "Come to me, my Mistress. Come and get the release that only me, your devoted sissy, can give you."

"Oh, God, Mandy!" she says as she steps into the shower where I'm waiting on my knees. "You're such a little pleaser."

I bask in her appreciation, lifting her foot and placing it on my shoulder as I spread her apart for my tongue to go in for the kill. I've licked her like this a half-dozen times, so I know right where her pee hole is and exactly how to stimulate her bladder. I don't know why, but I'm craving her pee as much as I crave a man's cum when I'm giving head.

"Do me, baby," she screams, "do me, do me, do me!"

Her hips rock in circles as I find her clit again. The tip of my tongue swirls around it and I suck on her like it's a tiny cock. I've got her writhing and squirming on one leg, leaned back against the shower wall as she whimpers like a little girl. I make sure it's hard and extended before I leave it and move on to my prize, her secret spot that only I know about.

I flatten my tongue as I move under her excited clit, knowing exactly where I need to go to make her my bitch, if only for the few minutes we'll be in here. She lets out a girlish whimper when I find my mark, holding my head as I run my tongue around her magic pleasure hole.

She lets out a sigh of relief as I relax her bladder and the first few drops give me the taste I'm now beginning to crave. A little spurt coats my tongue with the acrid taste as I grab her ass cheeks and pull them apart. Her body starts to shake as a few more spurts come out and now I know I've got her.

Her bladder lets loose and my mouth is filled with golden, female nectar. I still can't swallow too much, but I do let enough go down to coat my throat with urine. I ease back, letting it shower my face as I look up to see her reeling in a glow of pure ecstasy. Her hands are holding on to the shower head, as she's having trouble keeping her balance on one leg.

My hair is soaked in it as help her foot off my shoulder and place it on the floor. Her tummy muscles are rippling as she goes into an intense orgasm, spreading her legs and peeing all over me as her stream builds to a peak and quickly fizzles to just a few spurts. I go back to licking her pussy as the last few drops dribble out.

She's so weak now that her knees buckle and she has to squat in front of me. It takes her a few minutes to regain her composure, but when she does, she gives me the most loving smile and just starts kissing me. It doesn't seem to matter that I'm covered in her pee. She kisses me anyway, occasionally stopping to lick her urine from my face.

"Ooooh… baby!" she sighs. "That was the best orgasm anyone has ever given me!"

"I did it because I love you, Mistress."

"Call me Brenda right now, babe. I feel so in love with you, you have no idea!"

"I have an idea, Brenda, cuz I feel it too."

"We're married, aren't we?"

"We are. This sissy feels married to you."

"Stand up, lover," she tells me, "let me return the favor."

I no sooner get to my feet before she's got my ball sack in her mouth, moaning over them like I'm the last man on earth. I still feel a twinge of dominance over her, as she sits in a puddle of her pee with my balls in her mouth, so I decide to see how far I can push her.

I grab onto her hair, tight enough that she can feel the pull, and hold her there as I rub my cock in her face. She lets me do it as long as I want, but I can't do it for long. Soon my sissy brain takes over, telling me that a sissy doesn't do these things to her Mistress. I'm totally in love with her, and it's just not in me to abuse her in her moment of weakness.

As I loosen my grip on her hair, she takes my clitty into her mouth and gives me a wonderful, loving blow job. My balls are so full of cum after a night of pent-up passion, my cock pulses in her mouth and I think I'm about to blow. Sensing my approaching orgasm, she stops sucking and stands up to kiss me.

"I don't want you cumming in my mouth," she says as she puts her arms around me and curls a leg around my hip. "It's pussy time for this sissy," she giggles, "your Brenda wants to be fucked."

Reaching down, she takes my hard clitty into her hand and rubs the head against her clit. We're both moaning from the pleasure of each other, with her controlling the action, and me just along for the ride. Being taller than me, she easily raises herself on her toes and cloaks her wet cunt around my sissy dick, squeezing her vaginal muscles around me as I shudder in pure delight.

I'm so horny after a night with Sherry and Master that it's probably only a minute before my balls contract and my load shoots up inside her. I nearly collapse as my cock goes into convulsions, but Mistress holds me tight, pressing her tits into me as her tongue makes love to my tongue in the aftermath.

"Holy shit…" I moan as my cock shrivels up to nothing and falls out of her grip. "That was wonderful!"

"Indeed it was," Mistress coos. "Did you feel your mind melting into mine?"

"I think I did. For a moment there, I thought we were the same person."

"We are the same person, Mandy. The longer we're together, the more you'll see yourself as I see you. A beautiful sissy girl, ready to declare herself to the world."

"I'm not sure what that means."

"You don't have to understand it all right now. Just trust me and follow my guidance, wherever it goes. If you do that, we'll keep having Mistress/sissy sex like this. We've only scratched the surface as to where this can take us."

"I'm trusting you with my life, Brenda, and I don't think I ever want to be away from you. I'll follow your guidance whatever you take me."

"Without question?"

"Without question."

"No more shit about cross-dressing?"

"No more shit about cross-dressing."

"Good. We should probably clean up now before Sherry gets back. We really made a pissy mess in here."

"I know," I giggle, "but it was fun!"

Brenda turns on the water, and we watch her golden nectar going down the drain as we hold each other tight. Her hold on me is now irreversible, but I feel good about it, as I don't know what I'd do now without her. She's shown me a world I wasn't aware of, and more importantly, shown me a side of myself that I've fallen in love with.

I know the day is coming when I'll have to do something about Mark, but somehow, I know that Mistress will guide me to do the right thing when it's time to cast him away and let my Mandy light shine.

Published 
Written by Jilluvscox
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments