Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

SissyMandy - Mistress's Little Cocksucker

"Mistress sends me on an assignment..."

36
5 Comments 5
8.2k Views 8.2k
6.3k words 6.3k words

'Good morning, cocksucker,' Brenda texts me at exactly ten-thirty.

'Fuck…' I'm thinking, 'Ten-thirty already? Where did the morning go?'

It's Thursday morning, and I'm taking tomorrow off for a three-day weekend to the coast with Brenda and Sherry. I've been busily working to get everything caught up, and the last thing I need right now is to spend time texting with Mistress.

'Good morning, Mistress,' I text back.

'Excited about the weekend?'

'Yes, Mistress. Very excited. I wish I knew where we were going, though.'

"I told you, it's a surprise, but here's a hint. It's a lovely resort I go to often. They cater to 'our' kind of people, and the best part is, they have a private beach.'

'Our kind of people?'

'Sissy-friendly people, Mandy. Sissies and their owners. You'll feel right at home.'

'I can't text long, Mistress. I have a lot to do.'

'Ok, my little cocksucker, I'll be short and sweet. Do you know where the Raley's supermarket is on East Race Street?'

'Yes, Mistress. It's about ten minutes from here.'

'Good. When do you take lunch?'

'Noon.'

'Be at that parking lot at twelve-fifteen. Have your phone and your mouth ready.'

'What for, Mistress?'

'Recite rule number three.'

'Sissy sucks cock for Mistress, any time, any place,' I text.

'Oh, shit,' I suddenly realize, 'I don't have time for this.'

'Think CUM,' Mistress triggers me. 'Be there. Good bye, cocksucker.'

~~~~~

Triggered by the thought of getting a load of cum, I manage to get out of the office and arrive at the location on time. This feels very scary since I've never sucked a cock outside of the motel or the glory hole. I'm sure Mistress will show up to help me, but I don't see her anywhere.

'Are you there, cocksucker?' Mistress sends me a text.

'I'm here, Mistress, where are you? I don't see your car.'

'Did I say I'd be there?'

'No, I just assumed you would be.'

'Sissies don't assume, sissies obey. Is there a blue camper-van parked near the back?'

'Yes, I see it.'

'Go knock on the side door. Text me when you've been fed.'

'But Mistress…' I text back.

Mistress doesn't reply. I panic, realizing I'm on my own. This is very risky, and I'm scared as fuck. As I'm seriously considering disobeying Mistress and going back to the office, the hypnotic programming she's firmly implanted into my brain automatically kicks in.

This is your purpose

This is what you want

This is what you need

Sissies suck cock, any time, anywhere

I'm mesmerized by my own thoughts.

'This IS who I am… This IS what I want…' I think as Brenda's influence controls my brain.

I'm triggered by the thought of cum. There's probably a big load waiting for me in that van. My craving for cock is strong. I can't stop myself, even if I wanted to.

I park a good distance from the van, cautiously looking around as I walk up and knock on the side door.

The door cracks open, and a deep voice says, "Come in… stay on your knees."

I quickly jump in to reduce the risk of being seen. I don't look up to see who's letting me in. Somehow, I don't want to know.

"You're Mandy? Brenda's new bitch?"

"Yeah," I nod.

"Brenda says you want some dick."

"Yes, sir," I say, still not looking up at him, but staring at his crotch.

He sits on a seat in the back of the camper, "Come and get it, slut. I don't have all day."

"Yes, sir," I obey, still afraid to look up at his face. His deep voice makes me think he's much older than me.

Crawling towards him I think, 'I can't believe I'm doing this.'

I fumble at his belt and zipper with excited trepidation, thinking, 'God, I hope he has a big dick.'

"Fuck, you're an eager little bitch, aren't you?" he chuckles as I struggle to get his cock out.

"Yes, sir," I nod mindlessly as I pull his flaccid cock out. "I love cock," I say as I take it in my mouth.

"Oh yeah, slut, get my cock nice and hard," he groans as his thick cock grows in my mouth.

I love this feeling. I've never felt anything like this before. His cock is getting hard, all because of me! Sissy me!

I swirl my tongue around it. I bob up and down on it, wanting to get him bigger, harder. After watching hours of sissy hypno-training videos, I want to be the cocksucker Brenda's conditioned me to be.

"Oh yeah, bitch," he says as his cock hardens between my lips, "Brenda told tell me how eager you'd probably be."

I wonder how Brenda knows him. I wonder what Brenda's told him about me. I push those thoughts aside as his cock completely hardens in my mouth.

"Get sucking, bitch! I don't have all day, since you took so fuckin' long to get here."

I bob faster, suddenly realizing that I don't have much time, either.

"Brenda didn't tell me that you're still a rookie at this," he laughs and insults me. "Maybe you're a better cocksucker in your girly slut-clothes."

I feel both insecure, and a little pissed. I'm sucking this guy's cock in a parking lot, and he's acting like an asshole. No appreciation at all. My hypnotic conditioning kicks in again.

It's not about you... it's about the cock

'Yeah,' I think. 'Fuck this guy. I just want his cum.'

Treat the balls with extra care; after all, that's where your treat is stored

'Oh yeah,' I think, 'I forgot about that part.'

I double my efforts, taking his balls in my free hand and fondling them as I suck. I focus on getting into a rhythm, sucking like the sissies do in the videos.

"That's better," he says after a minute or two.

A rush of excitement runs through me at the slightest compliment as I smoothly bob up and down on his cock.

"Oh yeah," he moans, "much better, bitch. You really are a cum-slut... coming into a stranger's van during your lunch break, just to suck my dick. Only a dirty slut would do something as low and perverted as this."

Cocksuckers are bimbos... don't think, just suck

I don't say anything, partly because it's true, and partly because I have a mouthful of dick. Strangely, I don't feel shamed by his derogatory words. I just want to be a good cocksucker. I just want that load of cum that I know is stored in his ball sack.

"Oh yes! Keep it up, bitch," he continues to humiliate me, "and I'll give you what you came here for… a nice load of CUM."

The word cum triggers my mind again.

If you want your treat, you must work for it

I moan as his cock hits the back of my throat.

"You really want my cum, don't you, sissy?"

I'm bobbing faster on it, desperate to get him off, desperately wondering what time it is. I need to get back to work. I again moan on his cock.

He grabs me by the hair, pulling me off his cock, "Tell me, slut! Tell me what you want!"

"I want your cum, sir," I answer without hesitation, looking up at his face for the first time and seeing he's wearing a ski mask.

"Tell me how much you want it, slut!" he taps his cock on my open mouth.

"So bad, sir. I want your cum shooting into my sissy mouth." I reply, totally willing to degrade myself to get that beautiful cock between my lips again.

"Well, go ahead, whore, it ain't gonna suck itself," he laughs.

I eagerly take his cock back in my mouth, sucking fast and furiously.

"Oh yeah, bitch," he laughs, "work for it… cocksucker!"

After a couple more minutes, he stands up, his head and neck curled against the roof of the van. Just before his hot seed explodes into my mouth, he grabs my hair again and pulls my head back.

"Swallow it all, cum-bucket!" he says as the first spurts splatter onto the roof of my mouth.

Some of it dribbles down my chin as I gag, although most of it shoots straight inside my mouth.

"Don't you dare waste my cum, you skank," he demands as he keeps cumming in my mouth.

As I swallow every drop I can, a sense of pride rushes through me. I've just sucked a stranger's cock, given him intense pleasure as he degrades me, but I get a delicious load of cum for my efforts.

I take him back in my mouth and suck until he's completely soft.

"Nice job, sissy. Now get the fuck out of here, I need to get back to work."

"Okay, sir. Thank you, sir, for letting me suck your beautiful cock."

"It won't be the last time, cunt. I'll get in touch with Brenda when I need to dump another load."

"Yes sir, I hope so, sir," I say as I crawl out of the van.

I suddenly feel very cheap, like I've just done something ridiculously dirty, something sick, and perverted. I look around to make sure no one's seen me. Hopefully, no one did.

Back in my car, I notice cum dribbling down my chin in the rear-view mirror, so I pull into a fast-food restaurant to use the bathroom and clean up. I'm feeling pathetic, weak, and confused. Most of all… I feel used. I wash my face and head back to work, my head spinning with confusion.

'Why,' I wonder, 'did I just go into a stranger's van and suck his cock? Why am I feeling so shitty now? Is it guilt? Insecurity?'

In the videos, it's always okay to do it. This is what sissies are born to do. When his cock was in my mouth, it felt more than okay. It felt fucking awesome!

Yet now... I feel completely confused.

My phone buzzes with a text from Brenda.

'Did you enjoy your little snack?'

'I did when I was doing it, but now I feel guilty.'

'It's natural, baby. You're still coming to grips with the fact that you're a cum-addicted cocksucker."

'It's natural to feel dirty and pathetic? I'm not sure."

There's a pause as I wait for her to text back. My phone rings. It's Brenda.

"Why do you feel dirty and pathetic, baby?" she says in a soothing voice, "I thought we've already been over this?"

"I don't know, I just feel like… like I just did something perverted."

"If it was you in that van, and it was me who just gave you a blow job, should I feel dirty and pathetic? Would it be perverted for me, or any girl, for that matter, to come to your van, and give you a glorious blow job? Like you just gave that guy?"

"No, but that's different."

"How?"

"Because girls suck cock, that's how."

"And so do sissies, baby. Think about it."

"You're really changing the way I think about things. Maybe I'm not ready to be changed so fast."

"Feeling guilty is natural," she continues. "You were born and raised in a chauvinistic world with chauvinist men as your role models. We've already established that you're an effeminate sissy. You don't fit those role models. You never did, and you never will."

"I guess."

"Listen, baby, if you're still feeling guilty when you get home from work, we'll talk," she tells me. "But I think your guilt is just a natural feeling as you're fully transitioning into being a sissy and accepting your role as a cocksucker. I think you'll get over it."

"Anyways, I have to get back to work. I just wanted to talk rather than text, because I think you needed it. Mistress loves you, sweetheart. We'll get through this together."

"Thanks, Mistress. Hearing your voice does help."

~~~~~

I'm ten minutes late getting back to work. Walking into the office, I'm feeling guilty that I'll get away with it because I'm the boss's son. I don't punch a time clock like the employees do. When everyone looks up at me from their desks, it feels like they all know what I just did. Especially walking past Janine's desk, who stares at me as I go by as if she knows exactly what I just did. As if she knows… I'm a sissy cocksucker.

It takes a few minutes to regain my composure. I sit at my desk with the taste of his cum still strong in my mouth. There's a pleasant tingling in my throat. It feels so fucking good. I can't deny it. Like a drug addict, I just got my fix, and I feel euphoric!

As I go about my work, I keep thinking about having his cock in my mouth; how it turned me on when he called me all those humiliating names. I didn't care how he treated me or what he thought about me. Getting my next load was all that mattered.

Amidst these crazy thoughts, it occurs to me that the entire time I was this guy's slut, I didn't think about my clitty, not even once. If I'd started getting a hard-on, my cage would have stopped it with a flash of pain. It never happened, and I'm feeling good about that.

A subtle calmness comes over me the rest of the afternoon as I finish things up and get ready to leave. Janine comes in to have me sign a contract and comments about how content I look. I brush it off and she doesn't ask me any more about it.

My contentment stays with me all the way home, as I think about the relaxing weekend ahead.

~~~~~

Sherry's and Brenda's cars are both there when I get home, and Sherry's packing suitcases in the trunk of Brenda's car.

"Mandy!" she runs out to kiss me before I even get out of the car. "I love you so much!"

"Whoa…" I'm overwhelmed, "what did I do to deserve all this love?"

"Mistress told me about your lunch snack. I'm so proud of you for doing it for her!

"Come inside. Mistress has surprises for our awesome sissy."

~~~~~

"Hi, Mandy-love," Mistress greets me with a kiss as soon as I step inside the house.

"Sherry…?" she says, "Mandy and I need some alone time before we get on the road."

"Sure, Bren. I'm just packing up the car. Spend all the time you like with my husband."

Sherry's words give me a rush of confidence. Mistress has been hinting to me that Sherry's more her wife now than she is mine. Not that I've contested the notion. They've been flaunting themselves in front of me ever since Brenda started coming around. It seemed inevitable that I would one day be giving my wife to Brenda, as I've already given my life to her. Sherry now seems to be staking her claim on me again, letting me know she's still my wife.

Mistress takes me into their bedroom and undresses me before getting undressed herself. We lie on the bed together, kissing like two lovers, until we melt into each other's minds.

"Do you still feel guilty about what I made you do today? she asks.

"Not so much now," I tell her, "It started going away once I got back to my office and thought about it."

"You know, the more I make you do it, the more natural it'll be for you. What did you think about, that made you feel better?"

"The taste of his cum in my mouth, and the way my throat felt all tingly because it was coated with his cum."

"Was it the same tingly feeling you had after sucking cocks at the glory hole?"

"Yes, it was the exact same feeling."

"That was a sissy-high you were feeling, Mandy. You'll get high like that every time you take a load into your mouth. After I have you bred, you'll feel it more intensely in your pussy."

"You think?"

"I know. There's a feel-good hormone in a man's cum. It makes you tingly and gets you wanting more. I feel it every time I take a man's load, whether it's in my mouth, pussy, or ass. I'm addicted to it as much as you are. That's why you feel so good after swallowing cum. Now that you know that feeling, you'll be wanting it more and more.

"The more cum you have in you, the more intense your high is. It gets you all cock-crazy, and it's the most wonderful feeling I can think of. It's why some women and sissies love gang bangs so much."

"So when I get bred, it'll feel even better?"

"Yes, it will."

"When will I be ready for breeding?"

"You're more ready than you think. It'll happen before you think it will."

"How will I know?"

"Don't worry about it. You just will."

"Ready for a surprise?" Mistress gets holds up the cage key and gets between my legs.

"You're gonna unlock me?"

"Yes, baby…! No cage and no butt plug, for the whole weekend! You've been such a wonderful sissy that I'm setting you free during our trip. Most of the other sissies there will be set free as well. It's a resort where owners give their sissies time off to feel parts of their masculinity again. Don't get used to it, though. I'm locking you back up when we get home."

"You know what, Mistress? When I was that guy's bitch at lunchtime, my clitty didn't try to get hard even one time. I didn't even realize it until I was back at the office."

"That's great, Mandy! That's what the spiked cage does for you. Your brain is starting to associate erections with discomfort and pain, so it avoids them. It's what Mistresses and Masters call getting a sissy-brain. We have to instill that in you before we can go on to more advanced things."

"Will I still be able to get hard?"

"Of course. You'll just be able to control it. Nothing is more embarrassing for a Mistress than to have her sissy running around with a hard-on. You'll get hard when I allow it. Like… right… NOW!"

Funny_Jenny
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Funny_Jenny

"You wanna fuck your Mistress, baby?"

"Could I?"

"Yes, baby. Just a quickie, cuz we still gotta get you all sissied-up and get on the road. Mistress will be letting you fuck her more often, now that you're learning some discipline."

It doesn't take thirty seconds before I'm throbbing hard from Mistress stroking me. She makes me lie on my back as she straddles me and lowers her sweet pussy over my clitty. Leaning forward to kiss me, she whispers, "Pump me nice and easy, baby, nice and slow. That's how I like it in the afternoon."

"Oh, God, Mistress," I moan as I push my sissy-cock up inside her, "I'm in love with your pussy."

"We're in love with each other, baby. Our very special Mistress/sissy relationship is starting to blossom. You have no idea the pleasures I'll teach you as your mind continues to bond with mine and becomes a mere extension of my will."

I'm speechless as we fuck in perfect harmony. Cloaked under her spell with my cock plugged into her, it's like she's downloading data into me, further programming me into even deeper submission.

We kiss and fuck for probably five or ten minutes until my cock pulses and I'm getting ready to blow. Mistress senses my approaching orgasm and lifts herself off my cock.

"I don't want you cumming just yet, my little cocksucker. That load inside you is Sherry's load. You're her husband, and she's your wife. I want you to give it to her."

I'm still speechless as I listen to her words. She doesn't sound like she's out to steal my wife at all. On the contrary. I think she wants to live with us as if she's married to both of us, and that's just fine with me.

"Let's get you in the shower, sweetie. I have one more surprise for you before we go."

"Another surprise?"

"Yes, I'll give it to you just before we leave. Spread plenty of your depilatory cream all over yourself before you shower. I want your entire body smooth as a baby's ass before we make you up and dress you."

"I'll be happy to, Mistress. I'll be the best sissy for you!"

~~~~~

I'm feeling on top of the world as I cover myself with hair removal cream. I didn't expect to suck a guy off in a van today, and I didn't expect to get a sweet fuck from my Mistress. I step in the shower and rinse every trace of hair off my feminine sissy body, feeling happy that I'm doing it for my Mistress.

Sherry comes in to dry me off and spreads sweet-smelling skin moisturizer all over me. She leads me naked, into the bedroom, and sits me down in front of the vanity. Mistress makes up my face while Sherry paints my nails a nice glittery-purple color. I feel like I'm their dress-up doll, the way my two Mistresses are fussing over me.

When I'm all made-up, they take me into my bedroom, where there's a new set of clothes all laid out for me. These aren't sissy clothes, but real girls' clothes.

My satin panties feel so good against my clitty, and it starts getting hard as Sherry pulls them around my waist. "I hope I don't get hard," I say to Mistress.

"Don't worry about it if you do," Mistress assures me. "When we get to the resort, having a little sissy-bulge in your dress is acceptable. It's a sissy-friendly environment, and most of the other sissies won't be caged either."

"Ready for your bra?" Sherry giggles. "We bought you new tits. These aren't glue-on like your other set. They just sit in your bra, and tomorrow when we go on the beach, they'll sit inside your bikini top."

"I like 'em," I giggle. "They're smaller."

"Your glue-ons are c-cups, for when we want you looking slutty. These new ones are b-cups, cuz we want you looking like a Barbie doll."

Next comes my cute, fluffy dress and cotton knee-high socks. I also have a new pair of shoes with three-inch heels. Mistress says she's starting me out with three inches for now, and she'll expect me to work into five and six-inch heels with practice. The three-inchers feel a little wobbly, but with Brenda and Sherry helping me, I think I'll pick it up pretty fast.

"Are you ready for your next surprise?" Brenda chuckles.

"Oh yes, Mistress! You've got me soooo excited!"

"Close your eyes, honey. There's only one thing missing on you."

"My wig?"

"Yes, darling, your wig. Your Brand. New. Wig!"

"You'll love this, Mandy!" Sherry giggles with excitement as they place a wig over my head.

"Open your eyes, baby! You're a blonde!"

I can't believe my eyes when I see myself. My new blonde hair hangs straight at shoulder-length on the sides and tapers a quarter-way down my back. It makes me look fuckin' hot! If I do say so myself.

"Oh my God!" I jump up and down. "I can't believe this! You made me look so cute! If I saw a girl looking like this, I'd sure wanna fuck her!"

"Someone just might want to fuck you, baby doll," Brenda chuckles. "Someone just might."

"I don't look slutty at all dressed like this!"

"As we start going out more, we'll be dressing you more like this. Sissies that get dressed like this are known as Barbies, as opposed to, say, Bimbos, for example."

"I like it! I like it a lot!"

"Okay, big girl, let's get your collar in place and hit the road. I have a sneaky feeling you're gonna feel like a whole different girl when we return from this trip."

"I feel like a new girl already!" I say with giggles. "Are you gonna attach my leash?"

"No, baby doll. Leashes are not allowed in the resort. I guess it's a public relations thing, and all the sissies love it.

"Shall we go?"

~~~~~

"How do I walk in these heels?" I ask as I wobble my way towards the garage.

"You'll get used to it," Sherry takes my hand to steady me. "Put one foot in front of the other. It's all about balance."

As I get in the back seat of Brenda's Mercedes, I see a stack of folded towels on the floor. 'That's odd,' I think.

"Can I ride back here in the sissy seat with you, Mandy?" Sherry giggles as she jumps in the back seat with me.

I'm elated to have her snuggled up next to me as Brenda backs out of the driveway. The more I'm getting into this sissy lifestyle, the more Sherry's been getting into me. It's almost like turning back the clock to when we first started dating, except I'm a totally different person, that Sherry wants to get to know.

Instead of stopping at a restaurant for dinner, we grab some burgers at McDonald's and get on the open road. Sherry gets one of the towels and puts it over our laps so I don't spill any food on my new dress. We giggle like little pre-teens as we feed each other french fries and sneak in little kisses.

"Remember when we used to ride in the back seat when our parents had to drive us to the prom?" Sherry reminisces.

"Yeah, I always wanted to touch your tits."

"I know," Sherry giggles, "but I'd never let you because we signed that stupid abstinence contract with the church."

"I remember that," I laugh. "We were such good little Catholics back then."

"Yup, according to the church, no fucking until after the wedding," Sherry laughs. "Because of the church, we missed out on learning about sex in high school like the other kids were doing."

"I think you're making up for lost time now, as many boyfriends as you have."

"They're not my boyfriends, they're just sex partners. Mistress showed me sex can be just for fun, without getting personal with the guy, or girl. I just go there to fuck, and I only kiss when I'm with girls. I never let guys kiss me, cuz only my true boyfriend gets to do that, and that's you, Mandy."

I plant a big kiss on Sherry's lips as we wrap our arms around each other. She kisses me back, and we spend the next thirty minutes or so making out like we've just started dating.

"Does it bother you that I've become so sexually active with other people?" Sherry softly whispers as we roll around the back seat kissing and rubbing ourselves into each other.

"It did at first," I confide what I felt at the time, "but the more I've seen how much happier you've been, I'm totally okay with it now. It seems like you love me more than before, and besides, I'm starting to play around a little myself."

"I'm glad you're discovering your true sexuality, Mandy. I want you to go for it. Be a sissy-girl and have sex with lots of men, because I know that's what your body wants to do. It makes me want to fuck you more when I see you opening up to who you really are."

"Oh, baby," I say as Sherry's hand creeps into my panties and grabs my clitty, "I feel so much closer to you now. You were right when you told me how I love dick. I do want to start having more sex with men. The very thought of it turns me on so much now. But I'm still so attracted to you. I could even fuck you right now."

"Why don't you, sissy?" Brenda says from the front seat. "I've been listening to you two lovebirds back there. Fuck her in the back seat, like you wanted to do in high school."

"You wanna?" I turn to Sherry.

"Of course I want to, baby. That's why I put these towels back here for us. I don't want to get my love juice on Mistress's car seat."

"Better use two towels, Sherr," Brenda says, "I know how much you drip. Better get to it, though. We'll be there in less than an hour."

I can't believe how fuckin' awesome this is as Sherry covers the back seat with towels. I've had my mouth fucked at noon, I fucked Brenda when I got home, and now I'm gonna fuck Sherry, in the back seat of Mistress's Mercedes! While she's driving!

'Oh my God!' I think to myself as I watch Sherry slowly and seductively unbuttoning her blouse. She looks so fuckin' hot! I feel so fuckin' hot! My blonde hair brushing the sides of my face feels so damn sexy! I feel like such a sexy girl, ready to fuck the sexy girl in front of me.

As soon as Sherry unsnaps her lacy bra strap, I throw her down on the seat and attack her luscious tits. My mouth is on them in seconds, sucking her nipples into my mouth like there's no tomorrow.

"Oh yeah, baby!" Sherry screams, "Go for it, Mandy! Make me your bitch!"

"You like this…? Bitch!" I say without thinking.

"Yes, Mandy, yes! I've always wanted you to treat me like a bitch in bed!"

Sherry's tits have never looked so beautiful to me as they do right now in the dim light. I think about what Brenda told me as Sherry pulls my dress above my waist and pushes my panties down. Sherry's tits are the gateway to her pussy. I've been married to her for five years, and my stupid male brain never saw it.

Her nipples are so puffy and swollen as I continue to suck and bite them. She pushes my head down on them with one hand while she strokes my cock with the other. "Oh, God Mandy!" she moans.

My hard cock is throbbing in her hand, and I can't wait. I've got to fuck her, and I've got to fuck her now.

"I'm gonna fuck you, bitch!" I say with a newly-found sense of confidence.

"Fuck me, Mandy, fuck me!" she screams.

"Yeah…! Fuck that bitch!" Brenda yells and laughs from the front seat.

Something inside me takes over as I lift Sherry's skirt above her waist. She's so hot and ready to fuck that she pushes her own panties down past her knees. I use my feet to kick them the rest of the way off as I throw one leg over the back seat and she puts her other foot on the floorboard. She's spread wide apart as I rub the head of my cock between her dripping wet pussy lips.

"Push it in, Mandy, push it in!" she begs.

She grabs my ass as I sink my cock into her hot hole. My five-inch cock feels like ten inches as I pound her with my tongue buried in her mouth. We fuck like little bunnies for I don't know how long. Time doesn't exist as we lose ourselves in each other. She squeezes me so tight I can hardly breathe at times, but I love it. We've never fucked like this before, and we're both savoring every precious moment. My cock starts pulsing, and my swollen balls feel ready to explode.

"Ready for my hot load, bitch?" I tease her like a stud.

"Give it to me, stud! Fill me with hot… CUM!"

Triggered by the words stud and cum, I pump her as fast as I can until I explode with the most intense eruption I've ever had. Sherry screams and squirms beneath me, experiencing a glorious orgasm herself. I pump her with loving strokes as my cock deflates inside her.

"Let me suck the cum off your cock, sweetheart," she offers as I lift myself off her.

I lay back on the other side of the seat as she crawls between my legs and takes my soft, cum-coated cock into her mouth.

"That was so good," I tell her as she purrs between my legs.

"You didn't know your wife was such a hot cunt, did you, sissy?" Brenda snickers from the front seat.

"God," I sigh, "I never knew."

"Well, you know now, and there's plenty more where that came from. Start treating your bitch better in bed, and she'll treat you right. You better hurry up and eat your cum out of her. We'll be there in fifteen minutes."

Brenda has such a way with words. I've never thought of Sherry as a bitch, and never treated her like one until just now. Yet, that's what she's wanted all along, to be my bitch in bed. That's why our sex life has sucked so bad.

''Damn,' I think, 'I'm so glad Brenda is in our marriage now. She's probably saved our marriage. I'm so in love with Mistress… and Sherry!'

~~~~~

The wonderful taste of my cum blended with Sherry's juices coats my mouth as we get our clothes back to normal just as Brenda turns off Highway One and stops in front of a gated road with a guard shack on the side.

"I have reservations for Brenda Parker," Mistress tells the guard attendant.

"Yes, Miss Parker, we have you down. Enjoy your stay at Laguna d'Amour."

As the gate opens for us and Brenda drives through like she knows where she's going, it occurs to me that I never knew Brenda's last name until just now. In fact, I know very little about her other than she's the hottest woman I've ever known, next to Sherry. She always has more than enough money, and she's definitely an expert on all things sexual. Aside from that, we don't have a clue who she even is, and she's been living with us for over two months now.

I put those thoughts aside as Sherry snuggles up close to me and tells me what a wonderful fuck that just was. I peer out the window with starry eyes as we drive down the dark, windy road; excited about how incredibly thrilling my sex life is becoming.

The darkness of the night is broken as we come up on a well-lighted area approaching an impressive-looking resort. Brenda parks under the canopy in front of the entrance and valets are quick to carry our luggage into the lobby. Brenda hands her car key to an attendant who drives her car away, and we walk into the lobby as a lesbian couple, along with their sissy.

It feels a little strange walking in my heels as Brenda and Sherry walk ahead of me arm-in-arm. But I love how my blonde hair brushes my shoulders as I walk, and my smaller breast forms feel much more natural sitting inside my bra. I feel like such a sissy with my collar around my neck. I'm the sissy I've always been meant to be.

I see other couples inside with their collared sissies, and I know my proper place is being a sub in the sexual hierarchy of this social setting. A couple in front of us has a cute sissy with them, dressed almost like I am.

"Welcome to Laguna d'Amour," the desk clerk says to Brenda.

"Reservations for Brenda Parker?"

"Okay… let's see… yes… here you are Miss Parker. Two adults and one sissy?"

"That's correct."

After signing the guest forms and giving her credit card number, the desk clerk hands Mistress the key.

"Your suite is #312, with a patio overlooking the beach. Do you need directions?

"I'm fine. I rent that suite every time I stay here."

"Nice to have you back. Enjoy your stay. Cute sissy you have there."

"Thank you."

~~~~~

Our suite is luxuriously furnished with one king-size bed and a much smaller single bed off to the side. Brenda opens the glass door to the patio and we can hear the ocean waves crashing against the rocky shore below. It's such a romantic setting as the three of us hug and kiss outside on the patio.

"We don't feel like fucking before we go to bed, do we?" Brenda asks. "I'm kinda tired."

"I'm good," Sherry says. "I want to go to sleep remembering that awesome fuck I just got off my husband."

"Hear that, Mandy?" Brenda tightens her arm around me and chuckles. "You're a little five-inch stud now."

"Awe… Mistress…"

"I'm just teasing, you sweet little sissy. You should know me by now. Maybe I should jack you off before bed so you could eat it."

"Now I KNOW you're teasing," I laugh.

"Let's get some sleep," Mistress says, "You have a big day ahead of you tomorrow."

"Is the little bed for me?"

"That's the sissy bed, yes, but I won't allow you to sleep in it. You're sleeping with us tonight, as soon as you undress us."

"Yes, ma'am!" I jump at the privilege of undressing the two very beautiful women I'll be sleeping with.

This sissy life is really starting to grow on me!

Published 
Written by Jilluvscox
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments