Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

SissyMandy - A Cougar's Wisdom

"The cougar Mistress teaches me things I'll treasure the rest of my life"

32
2 Comments 2
2.4k Views 2.4k
6.6k words 6.6k words

Mistress said I wasn't to move when she left me alone, maybe ten minutes ago. I'm only guessing when I say ten minutes, because I'm not really sure how long I've been sitting here with the shower raining down on me. The joint she had me smoke after we left the restaurant is still coming on strong, so I think I might've blacked out shortly after she turned the water on to rinse her urine off me.

My mind is lost in a foggy stupor, but the sting in my ass is crystal clear. That's because she spanked me red-hot with her riding crop just before she fucked me. I loved it all, of course, but the part I loved most was when she taught me how sissies give themselves hands-free orgasms, just by getting fucked!

Yet, beneath the afterglow of that wonderful orgasm, my rebellious rational brain is telling me I should be ashamed of myself because of what I did after Mistress fucked me. True, drinking someone's urine is a pretty despicable act to most people, but my stupid sissy brain thinks that since I've already done it so many times, it's now a normal behavior for me.

With my rational brain arguing with my sissy brain over the kinky shit I've been doing, I don't even notice that Mistress has come back until she turns the water off. She senses my inner conflict the moment I look up at her as she's stepping back into the shower.

"Such a good little sissy," she praises as she helps me to my feet. "For a girl who hasn't had much experience with nectar, you certainly have a natural thirst for it. I think quite a few Hierarchy women will be wanting to get you in the shower to quench that thirst. Doesn't that sound exciting?"

"I'm not sure, Mistress, to tell you the truth."

"Having second thoughts about it?"

"Part of me is, and part of me isn't."

"You're not ashamed, are you?"

"Maybe a little."

"Listen, hon, you mustn't let your inhibitions get in the way of what you know you want to do. There's nothing wrong with a bisexual sissy craving female nectar like she craves male semen, and it's certainly nothing to be ashamed about."

Her words do have a calming effect on me as she embraces her naked body around me in a warm, motherly hug, but she knows I'm still having doubts.

"Share your thoughts with me, hon," she prods. "What's going on inside your head?"

I didn't realize how full my bladder is until just now, and the sudden urge to pee supersedes any shameful thought I am having.

"I have to pee really bad," I blurt out. "I think I better go sit on the toilet."

"If you had to pee, darling, why didn't you just pee in here?"

"I didn't think I should pee in your shower."

"Really…? After I just peed in your mouth and all over you, in this very same shower?"

"That was different."

"How so?"

"Well, I'm a sissy, and you're a Mistress."

"And we both have the same bodily functions. It's only pee, so go ahead and pee."

"But I'll pee all over you if I do."

"So…? I won't mind if you get a little pee on me. Go ahead… it'll be our little secret."

"Are you sure? There might be a lot."

She only laughs at that and starts tickling my clitty. "Better to do it now, hon, before that Viagra pill gives you a stiffy."

I really don't feel comfortable doing it, but my bladder is ready to burst, and her tickling gets me giggling until it just spurts out. Holding my clitty as I pee all over her hand, she just hugs me and laughs about it.

Then, surprisingly, she drops to her knees and aims my pee right at her tits. She doesn't let any splatter on her face, but she does spray herself from the neck down until I've emptied myself. She even seems to enjoy it as she looks up at me.

"See, sweetheart?" she giggles, getting back to her feet. "What we do in private is just between us, and nothing to be ashamed about. Whether you do it with me, Mistress Brenda, or with future clients who'll pay you handsomely for it, it's something we do only in intimate privacy. No one besides you and your partners will ever know about your piss-drinking fetish."

"Wait… What…? My fetish…?"

"Shush…!" She calmly puts her finger over my lips. "Not another word. Just think about what I said, and let it sink permanently into your sissy brain."

Then, after turning the water back on to rinse the urine off us, she pulls the choker chain collar tightly around my neck, while calmly saying 'piss-slut' over and over to reinforce the suggestion she just planted in my mind. By the time she turns the water off, my sissy brain has pretty much accepted that drinking urine is a kinky fetish of mine.

Grinning at how easy I am to manipulate, she kisses me softly as she whispers, "C'mon, slut, let's go soak in my tub. I think you'll like it."

~~~~~

The cool air chilling my wet body wakes me up a bit as she leads me by the collar down a hallway and into her bedroom. Sweet smells of incense and perfumes delight my senses the moment we walk into the candle-lit room.

As we're going past her bed, my eyes are drawn to the hooks with leather straps screwed into her bed posts. She grins when she sees how they caught my eye, but doesn't say anything as she takes me into the master bathroom adjoining her bedroom.

The flickering light from some scented candles gives the room a warm, erotic ambience that excites the hell out of me when I see a very large, square-shaped bathtub filled with steamy hot water.

"I don't usually bring sissies into my most private room, honey," she whispers as she embraces me in a very sexual way, "but when a sissy drinks from my golden fountain, she earns the privilege to bathe with me."

Her not-so-subtle reminder that her urine sits in my belly makes me shudder as we step into the tub. The water is so hot we have to gingerly ease ourselves into it, but very soothing once we're in and sitting face-to-face. Sensuous aromas of feminine bath oils make it so intimately relaxing.

The water makes a swooshing sound as she scootches close and consumes me in a long kiss. Surrendering myself to a woman so much older than me feels so dreamy, and I know this probably sounds stupid, but physically, it's almost like being naked with my mom.

My mom, of course, would never kiss me like Mistress is kissing me, but Mistress is teaching me things about my sexuality like my mom used to teach me about life in general when I was growing up.

"Turn around, babe," she whispers romantically as she pulls on my nipple rings, "I wanna soap your tits."

I obediently flip myself around, so that I'm sitting between her spread-apart legs and leaning back into her tits, with my head resting on her shoulder.

"Just lie back and relax," she whispers in a magical way. "I know you've had a long day."

"A long day at work, but a fun night with you."

"And your night started out in the shower with Brenda, I take it?"

"Mmm…" I sigh, "Yeah, it did. She let me drink her nectar before she delivered me to drink yours."

"Such a thirsty girl, and so lucky to pleasure two pussies in the same day."

"Three, actually, cuz Sherry lets me lick her pussy every morning after our exercises. Plus, I got to suck Cheryl's girl-cock after she pumped up my titties!"

"Three pussies…? Plus a girl-cock…? My word, hon, you've been a busy little sissy. How many stud men do you think have been with four different people in the same day?"

"Not very many."

"Think about that, Mandy. Close your eyes, and just think about the stereotyped macho-man, whose masculinity is far superior to anything you ever had, but doesn't get near the amount of sex that you do."

Thinking about all the sex I'm getting as a sissy makes me feel fantastic, especially with Mistress running her soapy hands all over my titties with a fragrant body wash. Like I said before, it feels so dreamy, surrendering myself to a woman so much older than me.

It's clear from the start that she's doing it to turn me on more than I already am. And it's easy for her to do, with the Viagra making my clitty hard as a rock as I moan into her experienced hands.

At first, she was intermittently giving my clitty little squeezes, but now that she's got it expanded to the max, she presses her palm over my ball sack with her thumb stroking up and down my hard little shaft.

Her middle finger probes into my sissy hole, giving me pulses and contractions that reach up high inside me. This goes on for many minutes, building me up to a point of almost ejaculating, then slowly bringing me back down, keeping me balanced on a plateau of pleasure that's very close to orgasmic.

Once she has me in a very receptive state of mind and believing every word she says, her main focus of attention shifts to my tits. Her palm feels so good gliding over my temporary breast mounds, but not nearly as good as her fingertips stimulating my nipples as only a woman can.

"God, Mistress," I moan, squirming to her touches, "I never knew my tits could be so sensitive."

"They're sensitive, babe, because they've been temporarily pumped up. After you've been on estrogen a while and sissy tits become a permanent part of you, they'll be sensitive like this all the time. You like having girly tits, I can tell."

"I really do. It's weird how I'm wanting to become more female all the time now."

"It's not weird at all. With your natural tendencies being so strong towards the female side, you're much too pretty to be a boy. And your natural bisexuality makes you very desirable to a certain type of woman."

"I'm not sure what you mean."

"I mean the type of woman who craves the pleasures your kinky fetish can give them in the shower. Their husbands won't do it for them, and their bisexual girlfriends understand the need, but can't bring themselves to do it, even though they might want to.

"But a sissy is female enough to satisfy a bisexual woman's lesbian desires, and bisexual sissies don't have the inhibitions about drinking nectar that women do. A tiny bit of male will always be a part of you, and that's what lets you do the kinky things you'll be doing with women a lot from now on."

"So that's why Mistress Brenda calls it special needs?"

"Exactly. It's all about need, dear, because every human being is a puzzle of need. An experienced whore learns what her clients think is that missing puzzle piece in their sex life. She knows that everyone has their secret passion, which in turn, is their weakness. When she exploits that weakness through seduction, and becomes that missing piece, her clients will give her anything. This is how our girls become very rich."

"Just by giving them pleasure?"

"Pleasures of the flesh, darling. They have this delusion that certain pleasures of the flesh will somehow make them whole. But every whore knows… it's just flesh, and nothing more.

"Sometimes with men, physical arousal isn't always enough. You must then learn to love on command, so he thinks you're falling madly in love with him. But you know you're only leading him on, so he'll keep giving you money and expensive gifts."

"Even if I'm getting as much pleasure from it as he is?"

"Little girl, pleasure is your birthright. Sex gives you great pleasure, but money also gives you pleasure, in that it affords you the ability to lead a leisurely, pleasurable lifestyle. When clients give you money in return for the sexual pleasures you provide, you're getting pleasure in every aspect of your life. Every aspect of your life, dear, should give you pleasure."

"Even my job?"

"Yes, hon, even your job. Does your job give you pleasure?"

"Not hardly. I hate my job, and I suck at it. The only reason I even have my job is because my dad made me work for him."

"You see? You've never been able to make your own decisions, have you? Sissies are incapable of making intelligent decisions, which is why they're better off having a Master or Mistress to look after them. You're so lucky to have a rich, intelligent Mistress like Brenda."

"I know she always has plenty of money, but she's not like, 'rich', rich, is she?"

"I'll let her decide how much you should know about her wealth. Just trust me when I say she's quite able to take very good care of you.

"So… now that we've cleansed the urine off us, I'd like to have some bedroom fun with my rented whore. Would you like that too?"

"I would if I can get out of the tub. You got me so relaxed I can hardly move, and I'm still so stoned from that joint that I'm having trouble even thinking straight."

"You're not supposed to think on a date, honey. You're only supposed to give sexual pleasure to the client, which tonight, is me. Got it?"

"Yes, Mistress, except that you've taught me so much tonight, it feels like more than just a date. It's like I'm attending a class on how to be a whore."

"Silly girl!" Mistress busts out laughing. "If you think this is whore school, then you are a very good student. You're acquiring special skills, for special needs. Hierarchy girls who have that special skill are always in great demand."

"I guess we'll see, huh?"

"Indeed we will, and very soon."

~~~~~

Mistress chuckles at how stoned I still am as she helps me out of the tub. About all I can do is stand like a small child while she dries me off with a big fluffy towel. It's a very blissful moment for me, with her kissing me so lovingly as she dries me off. I feel so very close to her, like she already knows me so well that nothing about me can be hidden from her.

I don't know what comes over me as she overwhelms me with a deep kiss, but suddenly some powerful force from within sinks me to my knees. Without even thinking, I spread Mistress's legs apart and automatically bury my tongue into her pussy. I shudder as involuntarily sensations at my core drive all other thoughts from my mind, except for what's between her legs.

"Pleasure me, little whore," Mistress softly moans. "I'm so pleased that you're taking to your new life so well."

Calling me a little whore excites me very much as I probe into her pussy with fingers and tongue. My hard little clitty pulses with excitement as her delicious vaginal excretions replace the lingering acrid taste of her piss.

The pussy-licking skills Brenda and Sherry have taught me quickly raise her to a high level of ecstasy, until she arches her back and cums in a searing rush. I can almost feel the nerve endings in her clitoris sending waves of sheer pleasure throughout her beautiful, mature body like an electric shock that has her writhing uncontrollably.

"You little monster!" she shrieks.

She then settles into quiet moans, running her fingers through my hair as my tongue continues giving her pleasure until her orgasm subsides, leaving her a shattered wreck as she pants with broken breaths.

"Fuck, Mandy," she drops to her knees to tell me, "where did that come from? I didn't expect that at all."

"I don't know, Mistress, something inside me just made me do it. When you called me a little whore, I guess that kinda triggered me."

"You know what it was as much as I do, if you think about it."

"I… I don't know. I told you I'm having trouble thinking straight, and you said I'm not supposed to think on a date."

"You're right, I did tell you that. I'll tell you what it is, if you first tell me how old you are."

"I'm eighteen, why?"

"Oh… I was just wondering if you're old enough to be doing this kind of stuff, that's all."

"I'm legal, if that's what you mean."

"Yeah, that's what I mean. I wouldn't want to get arrested for molestation."

"Aw. You don't have to worry about that. I love doing this with you, cuz you're teaching me stuff about whoring that I didn't know about."

"Would you like to learn more about it?"

"Of course I would. What are you going to teach me?"

"Have you ever worn a garter belt before?"

"No, but I've often wondered what it's like to wear one."

"I have one that would probably fit you, would you like to try it on?"

"Could I?"

"Sure… let's go into my bedroom. I have lots of fun stuff in there you'll probably like."

"Like the leather straps on your bed posts?"

"Would you like to learn why I have them there?"

"I think I already know, but I think you can probably teach me even more."

"Such an eager little slut."

~~~~~

She praises me as we get back on our feet, and I'm so impressed with how wise and confident she is in everything she does that I put both my arms around her as we saunter into her bedroom. I don't know if it's too soon to say, but I might be falling in love with her faster than I fell in love with Rob.

Her bedroom is so dimly-lit that when we came through here before, I didn't notice the garter belt and nylons she'd already laid out for me on the bed. She's obviously planned this whole scenario, but it doesn't bother me at all. She's already gained my complete trust, and I'm eager to find out what she's going to teach me next.

"When you're wearing a garter on a date," she tells me as she fits the belt around my waist, "you'll of course be wearing panties. When it's time for sex, you'll turn your back to your date and slowly push your panties down, so he can see the pretty bare bottom he's about to fuck before turning around to show him your cute little boy bits. Then you'll drop to your knees and beg to suck his cock, like you've probably already done several times before that point."

"So… if you're not putting panties on me now," I ask as I'm sitting on the edge of the bed, "does that mean you're gonna fuck me again?"

"It all depends on how receptive you are to what we're about to do," she says as she rolls a new pair of nylons up my legs and shows me how to clip them to the fasteners on the garter belt.

"There we are, babe. A garter and nylons gives you a good look. What do you think?"

"I like it a lot," I giggle, looking down at myself. "It makes me feel like a little whore."

"You're well on your way, hon. Lie back and show me your tight little whore hole."

"So you can fuck me again?" I ask as I'm pulling my cheeks apart. "You know how bad I want it."

"I told you," she says as she lubricates my 'whore hole' with a sensuous warming oil, "it all depends on how receptive you are."

"I'm very receptive when I'm hoping to get fucked."

"That's all the time, isn't it? Aren't you always hoping to get fucked?"

Freya_Vanir
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Freya_Vanir

"Yes… all the time. It's all I'm thinking about anymore."

"You're addicted to it, aren't you?"

"I've been addicted for the longest time."

"I know you have. Your hard little clitty gives you away."

"Is it that obvious?"

"What else am I to think? I saw how you flaunted yourself when we were leaving the restaurant. You wanted every guy sitting at the bar to know you're a whore, didn't you?"

"Yeah…" I start giggling, "I know I coulda fucked a couple of them, but I couldn't help it, cuz I was so horny after eating your pussy under the table."

"Such a naughty girl you'd be if I didn't have you on a leash. Kneel on the floor in front of me, you naughty little whore."

"Sure." I giggle as I eagerly roll off the bed and onto the floor. "I'll do anything you want."

"Then you don't mind if I cuff you?"

"No, Mistress, go ahead. I'm your slave."

"You're anyone's slave, for a price."

"Yes, anyone's slave."

"It looks like you're still very stoned," she says as she secures my wrists behind my back.

"So very stoned. That was the strongest joint I've ever smoked."

"Are you stoned on the pot? Or stoned on the possibility of getting fucked again?"

"Probably both. Thinking about getting fucked really gets me off, I know that much."

"Want me to show you a pretty crystal I have?"

"Sure… I like pretty things."

Her ass looks so damn good as she gracefully glides across the room to get her crystal from a dresser drawer. It's hard to believe she's sixty-three, but maybe that's because she's the only woman I've been with so far who's older than Brenda.

With all her wisdom and experience, she's definitely just as sexy as any younger woman. As she comes back towards me, I notice how her tits sag a little because of her age, but still, they look so fuckin' hot as they bounce back and forth with every step she takes.

"This is my magic crystal," she says as it dangles inches from my eyes.

"Whoa! Is it a diamond?"

"I wish," she laughs. "It's only quartz, but it's cut like a diamond."

"I like how it sparkles."

"If you stare into it, you'll see its magic."

"It's hard to follow with you swinging it back and forth."

"Just concentrate on it, and don't speak. I have something else you might like… a magic feather!"

"Ooooh!" I giggle as the feather tickles my hard clitty and balls.

"Are you focused on my crystal? Just nod your head."

She lightly runs the feather up and down my clitty as my eyes follow the mesmerizing crystal swinging back and forth. She knows I'm so stoned that I don't even realize I'm being hypnotized, so nodding my head 'yes' brings a smile to her face.

Once she has me completely under her hypnotic spell, she begins the next mind-fucking stage of my indoctrination into the sissy-whore lifestyle that Brenda has been training me for all along.

"Feeling good, pet?"

"Very good. I like the feather."

"I knew you would. Like it as much as you like sex?"

"Noooo… I like sex more than anything!"

"Of course you do. Are you a little cocksucker?"

"Oooo… yes!" I shiver excitedly on my wobbly knees as she brushes a finger across my lips. "I love cock."

"You probably love cock more than you love pussy."

"I really love pussy, but yeah, I love cock more."

"Every sissy girl does, as she should. You'd probably suck a cock right now if you had one."

"You know I would."

"Are you good at it?"

"I think so."

"Show me how good you are," she says as her thumb parts my lips. "Give my thumb a blow job, like a good little whore."

I don't even hesitate as I suck her thumb into my mouth like it's a big, juicy cock. She smiles approvingly at the way I'm rolling my tongue around her thumb, telling me what a good girl I am as she places two fingers over my eyes and gently closes my eyelids.

"Such a pretty girl you are," she says in a very slow, mesmerizing way. "You know you're pretty, don't you?"

My sissy brain jumps at the question. "I know I'm pretty in girl clothes, and prettier wearing only lingerie. I feel the prettiest when I'm having sex as a sissy girl!"

"Of course you do. There's no other way for you to be, is there?"

"No… the sissy way is all I know."

"You're soooo pretty," she says in a soft voice.

"And soooo sexy," she says much louder.

Slap!

She spanks my ass with her crop.

"And so very, fucking… SLUTTY!" she shouts in my ear.

"Yes, Mistress! I'm so very slutty. I've always been a slut!"

"Only eighteen," she shouts as she puts a blindfold over my closed eyes, "and already a dirty little slut!"

"It's the only way I know how to be."

Swat!

"You're a very naughty girl!"

Swat!

"I know I am. Men like naughty girls."

Swat!

"And women too?"

Swat!

"And women too."

"Why do women like you?"

"Cuz I drink their nectar."

"Why would a slut like you drink nectar?"

"Cuz I love it!"

"Do you crave it like you crave a man's cum?"

"Maybe."

Swat!

"Just maybe…?"

"No… definitely. I definitely crave female nectar as much as I crave a man's cum!"

"What else do you like?"

Swat!

"I like getting spanked."

"You're a little fucking whore who's into pain, aren't you?"

"Yes, Mistress, I love pain with my sex."

"Ready to prove it?"

"Yes! Spank me again!"

God, I wish I wouldn't have said that, but what else could I say? Well, she doesn't spank me again, but all of a sudden, there's a searing pain pinching my right nipple. I grit my teeth as she attaches another nipple clamp to my left boob.

My clitty throbs along with my tits as an erotic excitement takes over and makes my sissy tits feel twice as big as they are. With all my attention focused on my painfully throbbing nipples, I forget about my stinging, red-hot ass. Then she swats my ass again, which turns the pain in my nipples into a weird, but very erotic sort of pleasure.

"How do your girly tits feel now?" Mistress taunts.

"At first they hurt, but now they feel hot. A numbing kind of hot."

"And it feels good to you?"

"It's starting to."

"Remember what I told you earlier about what happens when I take one of your senses away? The reason I blindfolded you?"

"So my other senses feel more intense?"

"Very good. Is your sense of touch more sensitive right now?"

"Fuuuuuck…" I moan. "All I feel is my hot ass and throbbing nipples."

"It's painful, I know, but explore that pain, honey. You'll find something very pleasurable waiting for you under that pain."

Being blindfolded with my wrists tightly bound behind my back as she inflicts her pain makes me feel so dirty, so submissive… and yet… so deliciously slutty and whore-like. The intense blend of pleasure and pain is so erotically exciting that I don't want to let go of this delightful feeling.

Just as the pain starts feeling like pleasure, she grabs my ball sack and aggressively jerks it sharply downward. Now my balls, too, are engulfed in pain as she straps an elastic band around the top of my sack, pulling it tight with my sissy balls all in a bunch. It hurts like hell, but I'm moaning insanely like a slut, and getting very much into it. As my entire body shakes, my rock-hard clitty is pulsing, and my ass is itching to be penetrated.

Thinking my clitty is next in line for Mistress Virginia's demented abuse, I'm bracing for the worst. But instead of torturing my clitty, she parts my lips and shoves a realistic rubber cock into my mouth. I'm so hungry for a cock, even a rubber one, that I eagerly wrap my lips around it as she tilts my head back and shoves it down my throat. She holds it there until I start gagging on the thick monster before she pulls it out.

"You're so receptive to this, my pet."

"I guess I am. I know I'm such a slut."

"Indeed you are, and an unrepentant slut at that. No matter what devious and despicable kinky act a Hierarchy whore is told to perform, she lacks the capacity to feel any shame whatsoever from doing it. That's pretty much how you are, isn't it, Mandy Parker?"

"Yes, I suppose I am like that."

"You know your Mistress has been grooming you to be one of our girls, don't you?"

"That's been obvious for quite a while."

"It's every Mistress's dream to have her sissy out whoring for her. Are you about ready to fulfill Mistress Brenda's dream?"

"I think so. I love her so much that I'll do anything she demands of me."

"Even becoming a piss-whore…? And liking it?"

"Probably even that."

"Do you still feel shame from drinking my piss?"

"No, Mistress, none at all. And it's not piss… it's nectar."

"You crave the sweet taste of female nectar, isn't that right?"

"I love the taste of it. I wanna be a sissy whore and drink it all the time."

"Are you sure that's what you want? You're only eighteen, you know, so you need to be clear about becoming a dirty little sissy whore. Once you start, you can never go back."

"I'm so clear about it, Mistress. I'm forever a sissy, and all sissies are sluts. We all want to be sissy whores."

"Clarity… baby doll. That's the biggest prize you're looking for. To feel clear and sure and stable about what you are, that is really what you desire."

"I know I'm clear about what I am. I'm a sissy whore, for now and forever."

"And you have no inhibitions about doing sleazy, slutty things?"

"None, Mistress, none whatsoever."

"What will you do if you're with a kinky client, and one of your old inhibitions makes you feel ashamed that you're performing such a dirty, sleazy sex act?"

"I'll ignore it, Mistress. I won't let it stop me from doing what I want to do."

"And what does my sleazy little whore want to do right now?"

"She wants you to pee in her mouth again. You can do it right here, cuz she'll swallow it all down and won't let any get on your carpet."

"I'd love to do that, honey," she says as she unlocks my wrists, "but it'll be a while before I have to go again. And besides that, it's getting late, and you've ingested quite enough nectar for one night."

"Then could you please fuck me again?"

"Such a horny little slut," she laughs, helping me to my feet. "So eager to please, and so sexy in garter and nylons. But if you're going to be a Hierarchy girl, you'll need to learn proper etiquette."

"You mean, like good table manners?"

"Table manners are important, dear, but bedroom manners are more important. You see, when you're entertaining a date, it's all about the client, and nothing about you.

"Therefore, it's improper etiquette to verbally ask for what you want, like you just did. You show him with body language, not words, that you're ready for penetration. If, up to that point, you've done a good job of enticing him, he'll be more than ready to sink his hard meat into you.

"So hop back up on the bed, and entice me to fuck your hungry little whore hole. Don't tell me how much you want it, show me."

Still blindfolded and somewhat disoriented, I have to crawl on my hands and knees to feel my way back to the bed. The weight of the nipple clamps pulls on my tits, but all the pain has gone away, and in fact, they've become so numb that I can't feel my nipples at all.

The band around my ball bag feels really cool now, imagining how hot it must look to the person I'm offering my ass to as I find the bed and crawl up on it. Hearing Mistress buckling the strap-on around her waist gets me really excited as I eagerly back myself up with my knees at the edge of the bed and resting on my elbows.

"Are you a hungry little whore?" Mistress teases the head of the rubber cock between my cheeks.

"I'm so hungry for a big cock, I could just die!"

"Such a horny little slut," she laughs as she squirts lube into my hole. "You have a typical eighteen-year-old's infatuation for big cocks. In time, honey, you'll see that your fascination for them is just puppy love."

"I'll always love big cocks, like every sissy does."

"Every young sissy goes through that stage, hon, but as you become more experienced, you'll find that enticing a big stud into fucking you is far more exciting than the cock itself. A cock is merely a means towards your end."

"What end?"

Instead of answering that question, Mistress lets me think about it as she puts her hands under my tits and raises my torso so that I'm now on my knees and leaning back against her soft tits with her arms around me.

"How do your titties feel?" she seductively whispers.

"I can't feel them at all."

"That's what nipple clamps are supposed to do."

"Then why have them, if I can't feel my tits?"

"Because of how your tits feel after they're taken off and the blood starts rushing back into them. Focus all your attention on your nipples, babe."

I'm not sure how to focus on something I can't feel, but suddenly, moments after she removes the clamps, my tits tingle with the most delightful feeling I've ever felt. It's like little needles of pleasure poking all over my nipples.

"Oh, wow!" I exclaim, "This feels good!"

"Doesn't it, though?" she entices as she forces my legs apart, spanking my ass smartly with her hand.

She then reaches around and places her fingertips lightly around my clitty head, while rolling my nipples between the fingers of her other hand. Her strap-on forcefully pokes between my cheeks, eliciting a grunt of surprised pleasure from me.

Everything I'm receiving is nothing at all similar to how she'd treated me so roughly when I was kneeling on the floor. I can see now that it was merely foreplay, leading up to this moment when she would teach me how to be as close to being a woman in bed as I could ever come.

The garter and stockings encasing my legs feel so incredibly erotic, being somewhat dressed with my ass and clitty exposed and available to my lover. The mere thought of it gives me a certain license to enjoy myself and, to be honest, to act like the slutty little sissy I am.

I thrust my bottom back into her rubber cock, moaning and wriggling as she obligingly shoves it up inside me. Dropping onto my elbows, my legs open further and my back arches upwards to give her total access to my hot little hole.

She takes full advantage of my invitation, slamming into me from behind with more force than any male has done to me before. The sensations in my sissy G-spot, aka, my prostate, are almost unbearable, and at the same time, totally bearable, craved and desired even.

In this exciting, erotic moment, I suddenly realize what Mistress meant when she said a cock was merely a means to my end. It's not about the cock at all, but all about how I'm receiving it. I'm hit with a crystal-clear realization that this is why I fuck, to give and receive the pleasures of my birthright.

I'm so ready for this, and so ready to be fucked like the sissy whore Brenda envisioned for me when she first seduced me into becoming her sissy.

There's no subtlety in Mistress's actions now. As her hips buck and slide the strap-on cock in and out of my totally relaxed whore hole, she yanks the choker collar tight enough to trigger my gag-reflex. She holds it there as my mouth produces streams of saliva dripping onto the bed.

My hole feels burning red as she relentlessly fucks me, reaching beneath me and squeezing my balls just hard enough to bring a tear to my eyes beneath the blindfold. Her fucking becomes merciless, invading my anal cavity again and again in long, rapid strokes that overwhelm my remaining senses and consume every facet of my higher functions.

I'm reduced to a grunting, moaning, beta animal, submitting to my alpha Mistress counterpart in confirmation of my lesser status. My fingertips curl into the mattress as my prostate explodes, sending wave after wave of intense pleasure into every cell in my body.

"Cum, you little bitch…!" Mistress shouts.

It's at that moment that I realize that's exactly what I'm doing! I'm cumming like a girl, cumming like all the sissies I've watched in the in porn flicks, and cumming like I saw Marci cum when we were gang-banging that night at the sissy resort.

"Holy fuuuuuuck…!" I scream. "I'm cuuuummmmming…!"

"Get into it, you sensuous little sissy," Mistress sweetly says. "To the client fucking you, you're nothing but a piece of meat, a vessel for his cock, and a slave to his animalistic desires.

"He thinks he's using you, but actually, you're using him to get yourself off and make yourself rich on his money. Do you see that, Mandy Parker?"

"I see it, Mistress! It's as plain as day now! I'm a crafty little whore who uses men to get what I want. Sex is only a means to getting what I want!"

"And what is it that you want?"

"I want to be a Hierarchy whore, the rest of my life!"

"Yes, you do, darling," Mistress whispers as my body spasms a few precious moments more.

I'm sure I look like a mess, my face covered in spit, as Mistress withdraws her cock and turns me over. I feel her on top of me, pressing her mature and experienced naked body into mine as I'm sprawled out underneath her. My eyes are greeted with a pleasant smile as she removes the blindfold from my eyes and gives me a sweet kiss.

"That was a great fuck, was it not?"

"That was the best fuck I ever had," I reply with tears in my glassy eyes.

"Why was it so good?"

"Cuz you really know how to fuck a sissy good."

"No hon," she says in a very special way, "it was great because you made it great for yourself, and no one else. That's why you came so hard, because you wanted it. You can make yourself cum like that any time you want, without ever touching your girl-cock.

"If you practice cumming by yourself when you're alone, you'll soon learn to cum at will, and you'll be able to experience all the joys your exciting new life has to offer you. All you have to do is take what's rightfully yours."

And with those words, she rolls off me, pulls the covers back, and tucks me into the bed. The last thing I remember hearing is her strap-on harness hitting the floor before she snuggles in beside me, coaxing me down between the sheets to suckle on her tit as I fall into a very deep sleep.

Published 
Written by Jilluvscox
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments