Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

SissyMandy - Flying Home To Mistress

"Mistress unveils a special surprise upon my return from my weekend in Carmel"

41
7 Comments 7
1.8k Views 1.8k
5.8k words 5.8k words

I wish Rob wasn't taking me to the airport to catch my flight home after my fantastic weekend in Carmel. I'll miss the almost non-stop sex, and I'll never forget the incredible sex party they gave me last night that was simply out of this world. It was so thrilling to be gang-banged by three gay men into the wee hours, as it was something I've wanted to do for quite a while.

God… I had so much fun sucking their dicks as they fucked me and called me slutty names like whore, cocksucker, and all sorts of other obscenities I can't remember right now. It was my special privilege to serve as their bitch, and all I basically had to do was lie there and enjoy it, while my studs did most of the work.

I loved all their dirty talk, because there wasn't a hint of disrespect for me in their demeanor. They were just having fun with me like men do with a willing slut who loves to be fucked like that. I probably had more fun than they did, since I was the center of attention, and I knew that every dirty name they called me was a true description of the filthy little whore that blossomed out of me on that bed.

It was the absolute best sex I've ever had, but as I look back on the entire weekend, it was more like an educational experience than anything else. It's what Mistress intended for me when she sent me here to experience my sissy gender with mature gay men. She wanted me to learn their sexual ways, but she also sent me here to get my head straight about my own sexuality.

I've been struggling with my sexual identity ever since my two Mistresses had a serious talk with me several months ago. They told me I'm a homosexual, which was shocking to hear at first, but I knew I couldn't deny it. I mean, I'm a biological male, and I'm having sex with men. Plus, I've been loving it more every time I do it with men, so that right there left no doubt that I'm definitely gay, as every sissy is to some extent.

I'm not actually 'struggling' with my homosexuality as much I've been wondering about it a lot. I've become so totally sissy that I don't identify any part of me as male anymore. Even my tiny cock is a sissy clit in my mind. The hormones have given me tits, and pretty soon I'll have my plump sissy ass and shapely feminine legs. So if I look like a girl, dress like a girl, act like a girl, and I'm fucking like a girl, am I really homosexual because I love sex with men?

Well, all that cleared up for me over the weekend. As soon as I got there, Rob told me that my cock is not a clitty when I'm with gay men. It was nice to enjoy that masculine part of me again, and I loved being sucked off like a man by other men, but I never did really feel like I was a man. I guess it's just not possible for me to feel that way anymore.

But I was proud to show off my sissy tits. I was such a little flirt that everything I did and said was to get them to fuck me, and my flirtatious behavior got me fucked dozens of times. It was everything I needed to realize that yeah, I'm certainly gay, but I'm not gay in the same way that they are. Not even close.

They're gay men, and I'm definitely a gay girl, a gay sissy girl, to be exact. I've now been totally gay with gay men, and totally female with straight men. I've done kinky shit with women, and I've learned how to give them orgasms with my little sissy dick.

So what I've come to realize about myself is the versatility of my sissy sexuality. I can be any kind of sex partner a person of either sex wants me to be, because I'm every kind of sex there is, all bundled up in one hot sissy package.

And isn't that why I'm Mistress's little bitch? She's trained me to be a sexual plaything to be used or abused any way anyone wants to enjoy me. And Brenda's told me that in the Hierarchy, the price to be with a versatile girl like me is very high.

~~~~~

So as we're getting closer to the airport, I know we'll soon be saying goodbye. My fragile sissy emotions are already starting to get the best of me, making me think I'll probably start crying when we kiss for the final time. I'll be so embarrassed if I'm seen crying inside the terminal, so I tell Rob to skip the parking lot and just drop me off outside. I don't want him going in with me.

I think he's having as hard a time as I am, because he just nods his head and parks at the passenger drop-off curb. After he gets my suitcase out of the trunk, we hug the tightest hug, and kiss the longest kiss. We just don't want to let go of each other, but somehow we do.

My eyes are so teary when we break our embrace that everything is blurry, then I'm shaking as I watch him drive off, not knowing when I'll see him again, if ever. Rob is such a warm, sensitive man, and he's taught me so much about myself that I'm forever in his debt. I feel so close to Rob that I can even imagine myself married to him if our situations were different, but I have a life in Sacramento I must go back to, and he's going back to his.

It takes me ten or fifteen minutes just to get myself together enough to walk into the terminal. Luckily, we left early, so I have plenty of time to check in for my flight. I find it's easier getting my mind off Rob if I think about this weekend as just another whore date, so that's what I do. I didn't get paid for the sex I gave, but I definitely got fucked like a whore.

I giggle to myself as I think about it that way, and pretty soon I've put the weekend behind me. I'm able to strut up to the check-in counter as confident Mandy Parker, a cute sissy girl who knows exactly what she is, and knows exactly where she's going.

I was filled with such confidence this morning as I dressed for my trip home. After an incredible shower with Rob, I was feeling light and airy, and since I wasn't going for the sexiest look, my makeup was a breeze to put on. I haven't worn a bra all weekend, and I didn't want to wear one today, but I was going to be traveling, so I figured I better put one on.

The only bra I had was the one Brenda gave me to wear on the way to the airport Friday. My tits usually shrink quite a bit a few days after Cheryl pumps them up with saline solution, but when I put on that same bra, my boobs were still spilling out around the A-cups like they did Friday. They've hardly gone down at all, but I'm not complaining. It just gave me more confidence that my body is changing faster than I expected.

I was so confident that I decided not to wear my fake pussy, and I didn't tuck my cock. Instead of wearing the same tight jeans I wore Friday, I'm wearing a cute denim skirt, with an olive-colored camisole to show a little bare tummy. It's a short skirt that flairs out kinda loosely, so if a hot guy gives me a hard-on in the airport, I'm hoping it won't show.

I looked so cute when we left that Rob made me pose for a picture standing in their doorway. I thought it was kinda sexy how I raised one leg to show my white sissy socks. Then, when I stuck my ass out for him, Rob told me I was the cutest little fuck around.

I'm feeling cute and confident as I check in for my flight, and I'm not the least bit nervous about showing my fake driver's license to the man at security. The only thing I don't like about my appearance is my blonde wig, but I had to wear it, so I'd match the picture on my fake license.

As soon as I get through security, I head straight for the women's restroom to take off my wig. I used to love wearing wigs when my hair was short, but now that it's grown out a lot, I don't need fake hair to look like a girl. As I'm brushing my natural hair in front of the mirror, I'm hoping Brenda gets my court date soon to legally change my name and sexual orientation, because I'm so totally Mandy Parker now that I want legal identification that reflects my true identity.

~~~~~

I'm flying to San Francisco today instead of Los Angeles, with a three-hour layover before my flight to Sacramento. The plane is only half-full when we're all boarded, and I'm lucky to have a seat in a row all by myself. My ass feels warm and satisfied after being fucked twice this morning, so it's easy to close my eyes and relive all the hot sex I had with Rob, Max, and Dez.

This being Sunday, Max had to get up early to work the Sunday brunch at the restaurant he works at. He hit the snooze button to sleep a little more when his alarm went off, but I was wide awake, and wanting to be fucked by him one last time.

He was facing away from me, so I snuggled up to him and planted little kisses on the back of his neck. He liked it so much that he turned over and started kissing me face-to-face. I whispered as I told him how much I appreciated everything he's taught me during our time together, and he whispered back that I was the hottest little sissy girl he's ever been with.

Since I'm the sissy, we both knew I was going to suck his cock. That's just what sissies do, and I did it willingly, and I did it good. I kissed his hairy chest on the way down, brushing my sissy nipples on him as I went. My nipples were so tingly by the time I took his cock in my mouth, and I was able to give him a big fat boner less than a minute. Then I gave him my best head until his alarm went off a second time.

He told me he'll have to hit the shower when it goes off again, so knowing our time was short, I quickly kissed my way back up his body. I intended to ride his hard cock like I rode Rob yesterday morning, but Max would have none of that.

I eagerly spread my legs for him when he took control and rolled over on top of me. There was still so much lube in and around my sissy hole from last night that he sunk right into me like it was a wet cunt. He pressed his mouth into mine as I wrapped my arms and legs around him, cuz I was loving the sweet fuck this teddy bear was giving me.

We never broke our kiss the entire time, and I could have fucked him for hours if his alarm hadn't gone off ten minutes into our intercourse. He didn't cum for me, but we'd had a very loving fuck to consummate the physical love we now have for each other, and I was satisfied just to have given myself to him one more time.

I thought about what a sweet man he is as I listened to him taking his shower. He came back to give me a last sweet kiss before he left for his job, and just like that, Max was gone from my life until who knows when.

I then snuggled up to Rob and went back to sleep. It was much the same when we woke up together, with both of us wanting to fuck before it was time for me to go. Rob fucked me just as tenderly as Max had done before, and since we had more time, we fucked a good half-hour before he deposited a warm load deep in my sissy ass.

We had even more fun when we took a shower. I'd been wondering all weekend if I was going to get a golden shower like I've been getting from Brenda with more frequency these days. Well, it happened spontaneously right after he aggressively fucked me again in the shower. He didn't ask me if I wanted it, and I didn't say that I did.

He was biting my ear as he pulled his cock out of my ass, and right after that I felt warm urine on my back and running down my crack. I'm not embarrassed to say I loved the way it felt, and I suddenly had this strong desire to drink it, just to see if it tasted as sweet as Brenda's does.

I giggled as I turned around and grabbed his cock. I aimed it to pee on my girl-dick, which got me so excited that I got on my knees and sprayed his urine all over my tits. And being that close to it, I couldn't resist opening my mouth to have me a little taste.

It tasted yucky and bitter, so it wasn't a pleasant experience like it is when I drink Brenda's pee, but at that point, I was already too far into it to stop myself. I wanted him to at least think I was enjoying it, so I took his cock in my mouth as he peed, letting it gush out the sides of my mouth and down my chin as he grinned at me from above.

I swallowed more than I wanted before he emptied his bladder, and although I didn't like it very much at all, I did love the way Rob kissed me afterward. He wasn't at all bothered with the taste of his piss in my mouth, and at least now I know I can do it for male clients if I absolutely have to. But I'll only do it if the guy pays me enough to degrade myself like that.

Thinking about drinking a man's piss is grossing me out, so I start thinking about Dez, that magnificent black man who fucked me so righteously with his monster black cock. Oh my God, his cock was the biggest I've ever seen, and he fucked me with more intensity than anyone else ever has.

I wish could have fucked him again this morning, but he left sometime during the night while I was asleep, so I'll probably never see him again. It's just as well, because a girl could get so addicted to a cock like that she might never be satisfied with anything smaller. There's a smile on my face as I think about that sex-god wrecking my sissy ass.

~~~~~

I'm getting very hungry as we begin our descent into San Francisco, probably because I only had coffee and a couple slices of toast before Rob took me to the airport. All I ate yesterday was a chef's salad at the little café in Carmel, and I didn't even think about eating last night when they were fucking me silly. Needless to say, my body's in dire need of food, so it's good I have a long layover to get some nourishment before my next flight.

I feel like a hot little bitch again when I'm walking around the airport in San Francisco. Having Rob's cum in my ass and his pee in my belly makes me want to wiggle my sissy ass and try to turn guys on. I don't notice anyone actually looking at me, but it feels good prancing around like this without any feelings of embarrassment or remorse.

After being fucked as many times as I was, I'm a different girl now than I was on Friday. Now I know I'm so fuckin' hot that I'm almost giggling out loud as I think about what a hot bitch I am. It's so much fun flaunting myself in public, but I better stop thinking about sex and get some food in my stomach before I keel over from starvation.

None of the food vendors I pass by look very appetizing, and after walking around for the longest time, I finally see a food court with lots of places to eat. Pretty much all they're offering is shitty fast food, and I'm like… Yuck…!

I can't eat greasy fast food anymore on my strict sissy diet. Only healthy foods go into my precious little body, so I keep walking until I see an actual restaurant where I might get some healthy food. It looks kinda expensive, but Brenda would rather I spend a little more money than eat that shit they serve at places like McDonald's.

It's a fancy establishment much more to my liking, and I like that the waiter seats me at a small table by the wall, where I can relax enough to get my mind off sex. I order a chicken cobb salad with avocado from the menu, then I text Brenda to let her know I'm in San Francisco and looking forward to coming home to her and Sherry.

'Hey, baby,' she texts back, 'did you have a good time with the gay guys?'

'Oh, damn, Mistress… I had the best time ever!'

'Got fucked a lot, I bet?'

'Almost non-stop!'

'How many enema kits do you have left?'

'Ummm… none.' I giggle after typing those two words.

'Good girl…! See…? Didn't I say you'd use all ten?'

'You were right, Mistress. Just like you were right about making me fly all by myself with nobody along to help me.'

arilovers
Online Now!
Lush Cams
arilovers

'Am I not always right? You're coming into your own now, so it was time to spread your wings and learn how to fly to your lovers.'

'I'm a different girl now than I was before.'

'I knew you would be. Still think you're gay like them?'

'Definitely not gay like them, but I'm gay like sissy girls are gay, if that's what you mean.'

'That's exactly what I mean, babe. Knowing what you are when you're in bed with men is just as important as what you do with them in bed.'

'I'm so very clear about what I am now, and I'm so ready to be the girl you want me to be.'

'That's great to hear, hon. Sherry and I can't wait to have you back, and there'll be a big surprise waiting for you when we pick you up.'

'What kind of surprise?'

'Stupid sissy. You know I'm not going to tell you.'

'Sorry, but I just had to ask.'

'Curiosity killed the cat, but I won't kill you for asking. You're probably gonna die anyway when you see the surprise we have for you.'

'Stop it, Mistress. You're already killing me.'

'Just having a little fun with my sissy. We love you more than you know, and we'll be waiting for you when you get in. Bye-bye, sissy-love.'

She ends her last text with a pumping-heart emoji, so I know the conversation is over, but dammit, now she's got me tied up in knots thinking about my surprise. Is she gonna let me fuck her tonight? Maybe her and Sherry both? Has she told Sherry about what we do in the shower? Will I finally get my desire to have my wife pee on me?

Oh, God… the possibilities are endless as I think about it, but knowing Brenda, it'll be the last thing I'd ever guess. I finally give up when the waiter brings my salad, along with the large chocolate shake I ordered. I love milk shakes now, because they're my ticket to the fat sissy ass I want just as bad as I wanted my sissy tits.

Sherry makes the best shakes ever, cuz she uses a special recipe that Mistress Virginia gave her. Years ago when Virginia trained her own sissies, she used the recipe to fatten up their asses, so I'm pretty sure my sissy ass will soon be fat and beautiful, just like Kristy's!

When the waiter brings the bill, I proudly whip out my very own American Express credit card. I could pay with cash, but I've been wanting to use my credit card. I'm telling you… signing my sissy name, Mandy Parker, on my very first sissy credit card purchase ever was so exciting that I nearly had an orgasm!

I pass by a cocktail lounge as I'm walking to my gate, and I kinda want to go in to flirt with the guys, but my stomach is so full from the gigantic milk shake I had with dinner, so I decide not to. It's good that I didn't, because I need to stop thinking about men and focus my thoughts on Brenda and Sherry.

~~~~~

My flight to Sacramento doesn't take long at all, but I'm so tired from my wild weekend in Carmel that I nod off along the way. We've landed before I know it, and I wake up tired, but excited about soon being back in the arms of the two women who love me.

I'm so happy to see them waiting for me as I ride the escalator down to the main floor. Sherry's so excited to see me that she's jumping up and down and blowing kisses at me.

"Hey, baby…!" She runs up to hug me. "Look at you…! You're dressed so cute!"

"I was wondering if you'd wear your jeans home," Brenda says, "or if you were ready to step out and show your sexy side to the world."

"I wanted to look cute, Mistress, so I decided to dress cute."

"And what made you decide to dress cute?"

"The fact that I'm hot, and I know I'm hot."

"You certainly are!" Sherry giggles. "You're just as hot as me now, so are you ready to start whoring with me?"

"More than ready!"

"Good," says Brenda, "cuz we're ready to make it happen. Let's go… we have something very exciting to show you."

"My surprise…?"

"Only the biggest surprise of your sissy life," Sherry giggles as we start walking towards the parking lot.

We're all three holding hands, with me in the middle, and oh my God, I loved being with my men, but I probably love being with my women even more! I'm so lucky to be a sissy girl with two real girls helping me be just like them. Whatever my surprise is, it can't be as good as being back with my two hot ladies.

Sherry's never looked happier, and I think she looks more beautiful now than she ever has been. And Brenda… well… Brenda's always been a super-hot classy vixen. She's the best thing that's ever happened to us, but little do I know, it's about to get better... a lot better.

~~~~~

As soon as I get into Brenda's Mercedes, Sherry jumps in the back seat with me. She's all over me in seconds, kissing me and grabbing at my tits as Brenda drives us home.

"I won't ask you if you missed me when you were with your gay lovers," she giggles, "cuz I know you didn't."

"Would you be mad if I said I didn't think about you at all?"

"Me…?" she laughs. "Mad..? Oh, hell no, baby. I don't want you thinking about me when you're with somebody else. That's why we have an open marriage arrangement.

"When I'm in bed with another lover, you're the last person on earth I'm thinking about. And when I come home after I've had my fling, I love you so much more, because you give me my freedom to love whoever I want. I have many wonderful lovers, but my true love will always belong to only you and Brenda."

"I've never thought of it quite like that, but you have a good point."

"Damn right it's a good point, cuz infidelity is what makes our marriage click, and we can't afford to be getting jealous when we start dating for money. We'll be a sweet-married couple when we're together at home, but we're hot single girls when we're in bed with anyone who'll pay us for what we do."

"Okay, I'm cool with that, but didn't we just miss our exit? I thought we were going home."

"We are going home, baby." Brenda chuckles from the front seat.

"B-but, why didn't you get off at our exit?"

"Because, sweetheart… it's not our exit anymore."

"What do you mean?"

"She means we're going home," says Sherry. "To our new home!"

"Y-you mean… we're moving in?"

"No, babe, we're not moving in. We've already moved in. We moved everything while you were in Carmel."

"The furniture and everything?"

"Everything but the furniture. I donated all our furniture to Good Will. They'll pick it up next week, along with every stitch of male clothing you'll never wear again.

"And I accepted an offer to sell the house, so say goodbye to our old life in that nosey neighborhood, and hello to our new secluded life in the country!"

~~~~~

Oh, wow… I can't believe this is actually happening. In the darkness of the night, I'm not sure where we're going, but I know we're getting into the foothills as Brenda drives west before turning onto an obscure two-lane highway. There's not very many houses out here, and pretty soon there's nothing but open ranch land.

Brenda finally slows down a few miles later, turning into the entrance of a fenced property blocked by a metal gate with a keypad to gain entry. Sherry giggles with excitement as Brenda punches in the code to open the gate.

"Welcome to paradise, sissy-love," Brenda happily announces as the gate opens.

"But where's the house?" I ask as Brenda drives along the narrow asphalt road.

"It's secluded behind a big mountain," says Sherry. "Nobody even knows it's out here but us."

"Geez... how many acres is this?"

"Fifty," Brenda tells me. "Fifty beautiful acres to keep my girls hidden from the self-righteous assholes in straight society who would scorn them for the promiscuous lives they lead."

"Like our nosey neighbors?" I giggle.

"Our former nosey neighbors," Sherry laughs. "Out here we can run around naked if we want, and no one will never see us."

I'm absolutely speechless when I get my first glimpse of the house that sits atop a small hill. The headlights illuminate a very large ranch house as we get closer, and it looks spectacular from what I can see on the outside. I can only imagine what it looks like inside.

Brenda then presses her remote to raise the door to a three-car garage. Sherry's and my car are already parked inside, and Brenda pulls into her space nearest the door to enter the house. I take a deep breath as I marvel at my new surroundings, but I haven't seen anything yet.

"Well…?" Brenda asks me when we're out of the car. "What do you think?"

"Wow… you actually bought this place?"

"No, stupid, we're renting," she laughs sarcastically.

"Wait till you see the inside," Sherry pulls me towards the door.

Going into our new house takes my breath away the moment we enter a huge kitchen with the most modern appliances. The spacious living room is so lavishly furnished that I can see why Sherry donated all our furniture to charity. The stuff we had was junk compared to the ritzy furniture Brenda bought for this place.

They then take me down a hallway that leads to the backyard, and into a medium-sized room with two treadmills side-by-side facing one wall, and a Nautilus home gym set-up on the other wall. It's odd that the treadmills have large computer screens in front, with video cameras on both sides and front and back. I guess I'll find out what they're for sooner or later.

"This is our workout room, baby," Sherry tells me. "We'll exercise in here every day to keep our bodies firm and sexy."

"It's no accident that Hierarchy girls have the smokin' hot bodies they do," Brenda then says. "Escorting is competitive like any other business profession. It's every girl's responsibility to maintain her body in tip-top shape, because if she doesn't, she'll start getting flabby and her clients will move to better-looking girls.

"We'll start getting into all that tomorrow, after you've rested up from being fucked like a whore all weekend."

"Oh, God…" I sigh, "they fucked my ass raw."

"But did you like it?"

"Are you kidding…? I'd do it again in a second!"

"I knew you would, you little slut. Don't worry, you'll be getting fucked a lot more from now on. C'mon, I'll show you the pool, then we'll jump in the Jacuzzi."

"Pool…? Jacuzzi…?"

"It wouldn't be paradise without a pool and spa," Sherry giggles as we follow Brenda outside.

Brenda turns on the floodlights to illuminate the pool and spa area, and oh my God, it's fabulous! The kidney-shaped pool isn't all that large, but plenty big enough to swim around in.

"The pool is heated," Brenda says, "so we can swim year-round. Swimming laps will give you the stamina to fuck men longer than they can fuck you. Hierarchy girls are known for their stamina, and that's what they'll remember most about dating you. It's how an escort seduces her dates to fall in love her, so they'll get addicted to her and become her regular clients."

"Wow… there's more to it than I thought."

"Much more, darling. But don't worry about it right now. I'll ease you into it as we go along. Let's get undressed and soak in the Jacuzzi before we put you to bed. You must be exhausted after the weekend you just had."

"I'm definitely exhausted, but I'm excited, too. This place is so fantastic."

"Get used to it, honey. I want you to enjoy this luxurious way of life, and I want you to enjoy the guests I'll be bringing here to enjoy what you and Sherry do."

I'm not sure what she means by 'guests' as we step into the Jacuzzi, but at this point, I'm too tired to care. Sherry's already naked and neck-deep in the warm, bubbly water when I sit next to her, then Brenda sits close to me on my other side.

They both start pressing their hot bodies against me as Sherry turns my head to kiss me, while Brenda takes my hand and places it between her open legs. Sherry and I get into some heavy kissing as Brenda encourages me to finger-fuck her, and you know I'm always ready to do that!

Oh my God… I love this! It's so cool fingering their pussies in our own private Jacuzzi. My sissy mentality is back to having a clitty, and they're taking turns jacking it as I'm flipping my head back and forth to make out with both of them.

Damn… if this isn't paradise, then I don't know what is. I only wish I could enjoy it more, but the sleep I didn't get in Carmel is catching up with me. The warm Jacuzzi is relaxing me so much that I'm fading fast, and I'd really just like to go to bed.

I'm gazing up into the starry sky when they start explaining to me how things are going to be from now on. The 'guests' Brenda was talking about will be paying clients. They'll be making appointments with Brenda to come here for sex with me and Sherry. So in other words, this place will be kinda like a two-girl brothel. It's how Brenda wants us to make extra money when we're not fucking for the big bucks on Hierarchy dates.

She and Virginia told us a while back that working girls need to make all the money they can while they're still young and attractive. A whore's career usually starts winding down after her thirtieth birthday, and we're already twenty-four, so we need to fuck as often as we can while we're still in our prime earning years.

Like her mom and my mom, Sherry's never held a job, so she's super excited about making her own money. You already know how much I hated working for my dad, so I'm pretty much on board with everything they're saying, but I'm so wiped-out and exhausted that I'm not comprehending much of what I'm hearing.

"I think we better get our sissy to bed," Brenda says to Sherry, seeing as I can barely keep my eyes open.

"Yeah," Sherry agrees, "I think she fucked her ass off in Carmel."

"There's no doubt about that," Brenda replies. "She's gonna love being a Hierarchy girl as much as you are.

"I'll go get some towels to dry off, then I'll let you put our baby girl to bed."

~~~~~

"Dang," I say to Sherry when I think Brenda can't hear us, "this place must be worth around a million dollars."

"Ha…! She paid three-point-two million for it... and she paid with cash."

"Fuck…" I gasp, "that's a shitload of money."

"Not if you're rich like her. I think she's worth around a hundred million."

"Fuck… I had no idea she was that rich."

"Well, she is. She inherited a lot, but she's made most of it herself. She's wants to teach us how she did it, so one day we might be as rich as her."

"Won't that be sweet?" Brenda laughs as she returns with the towels. "I heard everything you just said, Mandy, and it's true that I'm quite wealthy. I've earned much more than I inherited, and you girls will have many opportunities in the Hierarchy to become very wealthy yourselves. Virginia and I will show you how to do it, and like it's always been since you became our sissy, all you have to do is everything we say.

"Now, off to bed and get your rest. Tomorrow we'll start your advanced training to become a high-class, Hierarchy sissy whore."

Thanks for reading, and if you enjoyed it, please take a second to click the 'LIKE' button. Mandy loves it when you give her likes, and it keeps her telling us about her ever-expanding sissy life. Kisses ~ Jill ❤

Published 
Written by Jilluvscox
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments