Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

SissyMandy - Cute As Fuck

"After a few cosmetic enhancements, Mistress forces me to spread my wings"

60
9 Comments 9
2.2k Views 2.2k
7.2k words 7.2k words

Except for the burning sensations around my chin, upper lip, and groin areas, I guess I survived my hair removal day better than expected. I probably would've freaked out if I'd been awake during the all-day electrolysis procedure, but Brenda knows I'm a pussy about pain.

She took me to this electrologist Cheryl knows in San Francisco, because she uses anesthesia to help woosies like me get through it. She's also a sissy like me, so that helped put me at ease when we arrived at Amanda's condo, where she has her private practice.

Having had her own hair removed three years prior, Amanda exposed herself to let me see and feel how smooth and feminine my sissy body would be after electrolysis. Her face was so soft, and the skin around her clitty was smooth and hairless. She even let me feel her perfect little tits and firm sissy ass.

I adored everything about her, and all I wanted to be was beautiful and hairless like her. By the time it was over, I knew my Mistress had once again made the right decision for me.

I was groggy from the anesthesia during the ride home, so about all I could do was rest my head in Brenda's lap. She told me what a brave girl I'd been, and I couldn't get enough of her praise. Halfway home I got so excited when Mistress revealed she's sending me to visit Rob next weekend, and oh my God… I think I dreamt about Rob all night long!

Rob had me in bed six months ago, when Brenda wanted me bred bareback with a gay man for my first time. After losing my sissy cherry to him, he screwed me silly so many times I couldn't think straight. Rob turned me into a slut that night, and I've been in love with him ever since.

~~~~~

Sherry was spending the night with a girlfriend when we got home, so Brenda and I got in bed and watched porn on her laptop. Instead of the sissy porn I usually watch, she flooded my brain with gay porn, probably to get me thinking about my own homosexuality.

As I overdosed on images of gay men having sex, all I could think about was me doing it with Rob. I fell asleep thinking about Rob, and I'm still dreaming about him this morning as Brenda's nudging me awake.

"Wake up, sweetheart," she whispers. "How do you feel after your big day?"

"Not good," I complain. "My face is burning, and so is my crotch."

"Amanda said that's normal for the day after. It shouldn't last long."

"God, I hope not. I can't stand much of this."

"Let's not be a pathetic little pussy after you were so brave yesterday, okay? C'mon, it's time to get up. I'm leaving pretty soon, and we have to go over the lotions Amanda gave you to help your skin heal."

"Amanda was so beautiful," I reminisce. "I can't wait to be beautiful like her and Kristy."

"One day soon, hon, you'll realize that you're already every bit as beautiful as they are. Amanda and Kristy are beautiful because they think they are, so therefore they know they are. I want you to start thinking like they do. I want you to know your true beauty like those two vixens do."

Well… I'm trying really hard, but how am I supposed to think I'm beautiful, when she takes me into the bathroom to look at myself in the mirror? Fuck… my face is all red, and my crotch is, too. I'm depressed at the very sight of me.

"Oh my God…!" I start crying, "I'm so ugly!"

"You're not ugly," Brenda laughs.

"Yes I am! Can't you see my cherry-red face…? I'll be so embarrassed if Rob sees me like this!"

"Your face isn't cherry-red, cry baby. It's just a mild irritation. It'll all be gone by the time Rob picks you up."

"He's like… coming here to pick me up?"

"He'll pick you up," she says, intentionally not saying he's picking me up here.

Once I get over my 'poor-little-me' tantrum, we go over the lotions for my skin. There's also this powdery stuff I'm supposed to put in my bath water, which I don't mind, because I love soaking in the tub. Mistress draws me a hot bath before fixing breakfast, and I start feeling better about everything once the bath water starts soothing my irritated skin.

"You can spend the whole day relaxing if you like," she comes back later to say. "Sherry and I have a very busy day ahead, so you'll be home alone. Since it's Wednesday, Jeannie should be coming by after work. If Sherry's not here by then, tell Jeannie we're busy getting the new house ready to move in. I'm sure you won't mind entertaining her by yourself."

"You know I'll love having her all to myself. I just hope she doesn't hate my red face."

"Jeannie won't hate your face, hon. She already knows I had your hair plucked out yesterday, and she also knows about your dad disowning you."

"Geez… I bet everyone at work is saying bad things about me now."

"You're not working there anymore, so why should you care about anything they think or say? You don't belong with them, you belong with me.

"Your only job now is to pamper your skinny little body, so you'll be beautiful and attractive for the men I'll be dating you with soon. That's why I have you on female hormones, and it's why I've had your disgusting male hair removed. I've even trained your pathetic little dick to be a hot little tool for the ladies.

"Now isn't that better than working for your dad?"

"It is, Mistress, I've never had it so good."

"That's right, hon, and it only gets better from here.

"Okay, sissy-love… I'm off. Do try to pamper yourself today… it's your full-time job, you know."

~~~~

After soaking another hour, my skin's looking like a prune, so I guess I better get out before I dissolve away. My face doesn't seem as irritated as I dry myself in front of the mirror, but my nipples have been itchy since last night, so I'm staring at my tits to see if they've grown overnight.

I just love how my fat nipples stick out on my puffy areolas like pencil erasers. Maybe when Cheryl pumps up my tits on Friday, I'll see if she can inject more collagen to make my nipples stick out a little more. I don't mind cosmetic enhancements if they give me cuter tits.

Amanda said no makeup until my skin clears up, so I go into the girls' bedroom to practice on my nails. I remove my bright-red fingernail polish, then carefully apply a glittery lavender color. That was fun, but I can't do it all day, so I try on some of my new Victoria's Secret clothes. That's fun, too, until I get bored.

I could ride my dildos, but I should save myself for Jeannie, so I lie naked on my bed with my sissy laptop, searching for gay porn online, which as any sex addict knows, is easy to find. My clitty gets so hard imagining myself sucking those beautiful gay cocks, but mostly I'm thinking about sucking Rob's cock. God… I can't wait to see him again. I'm gonna suck his cock so good when he's driving me to his house in Carmel.

I get so turned on to gay porn that I don't realize how long I've been watching until luckily, I check the clock. It's almost four-thirty, and Jeannie will be getting off work soon, so I better get dressed before she gets here.

'Hmmm…' I think, 'what to wear?'

I'm not wearing makeup, so I'll need something that at least goes with my red face. Going through my new clothes, there's a pinkish, spaghetti-strap cami that'll show my tits, so I put that on. Then I see the super-short denim booty skirt I liked when I tried it on in the store. I probably wouldn't wear it just anywhere in public, for fear of getting arrested for indecent exposure, but what the fuck, I'm not in public, so I put it on, too.

I'm loving the different looks I can do just by changing socks. I'm having so much fun prancing around in different pairs that before I know it, the doorbell rings.

Jeannie's here!

~~~~~

"Hey, babe," Jeannie kisses me, "I've missed you at work. I heard your dad found out about your sissy side, huh?"

"Yeah, we had a pretty bizarre dinner with our parents last Sunday. To make a long story short, they disowned us when we told them about our bisexual lifestyles. My dad got so pissed when I told him I'm taking girl hormones that he fired me on the spot!"

"We knew it was coming, didn't we? Your tits are almost impossible to hide, so now you won't have to hide them. I like how they're showing under your tight cami."

"Do you like my new booty skirt?"

"I do, hon. You look sexy in that skirt."

"Even with my red face?"

"Oh, sweetie, your red face is only temporary after electrolysis, but your sexiness is permanent. Are you ready to gimme a little? It's been two weeks since I've had it, and you know how horny I get."

"I'm probably as horny as you are. I'm spending the weekend with this gay guy I'm in love with."

"Sorry I don't have a gay cock for you, but I have a wet pussy that needs your attention."

"Oooo… yeah….! I can take care of that for you!"

"Let's hurry up then, I have to pick up my kids in an hour."

I like how this booty skirt makes my ass so accessible, and I love Jeannie grabbing my sissy ass as I take her to my bedroom. As soon as we get near my bed, she turns her back to me so I can unzip her dress.

"Mmmm…" she moans as I kiss up and down her neck, "that feels so good."

I'm taking my top off as her dress falls to the floor, and she always likes her lover to remove her bra. Jeannie has such lovely tits, and her nipples feel heavenly brushing across mine as we kiss. Now that my sissy tits are growing, I just can't imagine myself without them.

Minutes later, Jeannie gets on her knees, hornier than I ever imagined she could be. She takes me into her mouth, and I shudder as she sucks me better than she ever did when her worthless asshole-of-a-husband was living with her.

Trying to cram as much sex as she can into the short hour we have, she takes off her panties before getting on my bed. She gets all splayed out, fingering her pussy to show me how bad she wants it, and I know just what to do. I make her squirm as I lick her fat clit, getting her even hotter than she already is.

"Hurry up and fuck me," she starts begging, "we only have an hour."

She grows impatient as I take my time, begging with more urgency, but I ignore her pleas. Brenda's taught me a lot since the last time I fucked her, so I've learned some new techniques to keep her begging for my little woman-pleasing clitty.

Instead of just shoving it in like I did before, I start rubbing the head of my little boner into her big fat clit. Her clitoris is bigger than any I've had so far, so it feels extra good every time she lets me enjoy it.

She gets red-hot as I work her excited clit the way Brenda taught me to do. Her first orgasm comes when start I grinding the top-side of my little tool into her sensitive nub, then her face goes into contortions as her orgasms start coming one after another. She's ready to scream when I finally start fucking her, and what's really cool is, I don't cum right away like I always have in the past.

I'm learning to control my ejaculations like the best studs do, able to please my woman before pleasing myself. Jeannie's pleasure is all that matters now, and her pleasure gets so intense that her pussy starts squirting as I fuck her hot hole. She cries with passion as I press my mouth over hers, giving her maximum enjoyment as her pussy squirts all over us.

"Oh, my God, Mandy," she moans in the aftermath. "You're a hot little stud, I want you to know. That little stinger of yours about drove me insane!"

"It seems like the more we're in bed together, the better it gets."

"It does, babe. I never got that hot with Brent, even when we were fucking every night after we first got married."

"Have you've talked to Brent since we caught him cheating on you."

"Nope. Brent's tried to call me, but I don't answer the phone. He leaves me voicemails and texts, saying how sorry he is, and wanting to make amends. But his words fall flat. I never want to speak to him again."

"I don't blame you, after what he did to you. Does he have a lawyer yet?"

"Yeah… he has, but it's too depressing to talk about the divorce, okay?"

"Okay, but are you at least thinking about finding another man?"

"Not when I have three kids to raise, and besides, I don't think I can ever give myself to another man like I did with Brent. My heart's too fragile now to risk getting hurt like that again."

I hope Jeannie recovers enough to let another man into her life, because a sensuous woman like her needs a man to love her every night. Little do I know that Brenda and Sherry are already working on hooking her up with a special man Brenda has in mind.

~~~~~

All I can think about the rest of the week is Rob. I'm so fucking horny for his cock, so ready to submit my sissy ass to him all weekend long. My skin has cleared-up by Thursday night, so at least Rob won't see me with an ugly red face. I probably freaked out too much when I first saw myself in the mirror, but a sissy hates it when she can't look her best.

The girls don't want me in their bed tonight, but that suits me just fine. Sherry made me a milkshake before they sent me to my bedroom, so as I watch more gay porn, I'm sucking it through a straw, imagining the straw is Rob's cock! Geez… how stupid is that…?

I've become totally obsessed with gay porn this week, probably because I'm so queer myself, and I think I want to explore my homosexuality a little more when I'm with Rob this weekend. My mouth waters when I think about sucking his gorgeous, uncircumcised cock, and my empty ass is so aching to be filled.

'God…' I think as I fall asleep, 'what a dirty little slut I've become.'

~~~~~

It's so exciting waking up Friday morning with a stiff hard-on. I've been horny for Rob's big gay cock all week, and oh my God… I can almost feel him ramming my sissy ass!

As we're doing our morning exercise routine, Brenda and Sherry can't stop giggling about what they know that I don't, but I'm oblivious to it all. I'm totally homed in on being with my gay lover Rob, and I'm oozing with enthusiasm when it's time to get ready to go Cheryl's office to get my sissy tits pumped up.

Sherry's going with us this time to have her nipples pierced, and she's also getting a nose piercing so she can have a diamond on the side. Brenda says I might want one, too.

"Maybe I do," I tell her, "but I want to think about it first."

What a joke that statement is. I know Brenda's already decided I'm getting my nose pierced like Sherry, but I'd like to at least think I'm making my own decision.

As Brenda lays out the clothes she wants me to wear, she tells me to pack my suitcase, so I'll be ready to go when we're done with Cheryl. I'm absolutely thrilled that she's letting me choose the hot outfits and sexy lingerie I'll want to wear for Rob. It's the best fun ever!

Today I'll be wearing the fancy jeans she bought for me at Victoria's Secret, which is cool, but I find it a bit odd that Mistress wants me to wear my fake vagina. I mean, Rob already knows I have a dick, so why am I tucking it away?

I know better than to argue with Brenda, so I put it on, and when I get into my new jeans, I've got the most obvious camel toe cunt impression showing between my legs. The girls giggle about it, but I'm just hoping I don't look too feminine for a gay man's tastes.

Sherry lets me borrow a pair of her two-inch hooped earrings after she makes my face up real cute. I love how they dangle off my ears, but then I'm wondering why Brenda wants me to wear my blonde wig, because she's always saying how cute I look with my pixie hairstyle.

Once I'm all dolled-up and ready to go, Brenda tells me to bring my suitcase with me, which again seems kinda strange. But I do what I'm told, thankful at least that she didn't make me wear a stupid bra like she said I should. My hot bra-less nipples are gonna show so good under my tight blouse with pumped-up tits. I can't wait for Rob to see 'em!

~~~~~

"Hi Sherry!" Cheryl's surprised to see her coming in with us. "Did you come to see how I pump up Mandy's boobs?"

"Actually, I'd like my nipples pierced if you can fit me in, and my nose, too, for a diamond on the side."

"Nose piercings are so popular these days, and of course I'll fit you in. What about Mandy? Does she want a nose piercing, too?"

"I'm still thinking about it," I say, as if I have a choice. "I'll decide after you pump up my tits."

"And I suppose you want them larger than life?"

"Well, as big as you can. And more collagen in my nipples, please, to make 'em stick out more."

"I can only inject you with so much saline, but you'll definitely be getting lots more collagen," Cheryl chuckles very suspiciously. "You know the drill, babe, naked on top, and sit in the chair. I'll do Sherry's tits after I do yours."

Sherry's excited, because she's never seen Cheryl inject saline into my boobs. She holds my hand as Cheryl puts the mask over my face and turns on the gas. I'm out like a light, and like always, everything is done when I wake up. She even did Sherry's piercings while I was still under anesthesia.

Looking down at my tits, I'm like, wow…! They're way bigger than I expected, and my nipples look so luscious and seductive!

"Are they big enough for you?" Cheryl chuckles.

"They're way bigger than I thought they'd be!"

"Your natural tits are growing, hon, so the same amount of saline makes them appear twice as big as they actually are."

I'm really excited about my bigger boobs, until I realize what else she did to me. My lips feel numb, and bigger, too. And then there's my nose… that bitch Brenda had her pierce my nose when I was out!

"What. The. Fuck…?" I panic. "What did you do to my lips?"

"Collagen, baby," Brenda giggles in my face. "You not only got collagen to make your nipples fatter, I had Cheryl inject some in your lips. Now my sissy has cocksucker lips, and she'll be such a sweet little cocksucker for her gay lover Rob.

"And we all knew you wanted a nose ring, didn't we? Don't lie, you wanted it, didn't you?"

"I was only thinking about it."

"Yeah… you were thinking you wanted one, weren't you?

"Okay, so I wanted it, but I didn't want bigger lips!"

"Yes you did, honey, you just didn't know you did."

"They look cute, babe," Sherry then says. "She did my lips, too. They're not bigger, just fuller, and sexier! Do mine look too big?"

"I guess not."

"Your lips look good. See how cute you are in the mirror?"

Sherry holds up a mirror so I can see how I look. Hmmm… not as bad as I thought. My lips do look sexier, or should I say, sluttier. I start giggling when I see the cute little nose ring on the bottom side of my nose. Okay, so I like it. I like it even more when Cheryl says I can always change out my ring for a diamond like Sherry has in her nose.

"It'll give us more options when we're dressing up for dates," Sherry says.

But all I'm thinking about is how much Rob will like my fuller lips when I give him head tonight. Bigger tits, fuller lips, and a ring in my nose? Holy shit, these enhancements make me hotter than I've ever been before!

Sherry then opens her unbuttoned blouse, proudly showing off the silver posts in her newly pierced nipples.

"Look, babe," she giggles, "we've both got nipple hardware now! Shouldn't we thank Cheryl for making us more beautiful?"

AgataSunny
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AgataSunny

"Oh, for sure!" Cheryl giggles as she raises her dress and pulls her panties to the side. "I wouldn't mind you trying out those cocksucker lips on me."

Sherry's on her girl-cock the moment it flops free. "Mmmm, yeah!" she giggles as she licks Cheryl's girl meat. "A lesbian with a dick!"

"Have at it, sweet thing," Cheryl grins with Sherry wrapping her 'cocksucker' lips around it. "I've been horny for pussy ever since Brenda gave me hers the other night."

"You can have my pussy tonight… if you wanna come over after we take Mandy to the airport."

"Airport…?" I go into shock. "I'm not going to the fuckin' airport!"

"Ooopsie…" Sherry cowers. "I just said something I shouldn't have."

"It's alright, hon," Brenda says, "she was going to find out in a few minutes anyway."

"Mandy," she looks at me, "you are going to the airport. You're flying to Monterey. Rob will pick you up at the Monterey airport."

"B-but… you said Rob was picking me up here!"

"I only said he was picking you up. I didn't say where."

"But I can't fly! Not dressed like this! Not with my Mark Harrell identification!"

"Stupid sissy! Don't you think I've already figured that out for you?"

"What do you mean?"

"Let's go…! I'll tell you in the car!"

"Sorry," Sherry apologizes to Cheryl, "I like to finish what I start, but I just messed up. Maybe another time?"

"I understand, dear, there'll be another time soon, I'm sure."

"Damn right it'll be soon!" Brenda takes charge of the unexpected situation. "When you finish up for the day, you're invited to dinner with Sherry and me. After that, you can come over and fuck Sherry all you want. Sherry would love it, wouldn't you, hon?"

"You bet I would!" Sherry consents. "I've never had girl-dick before, not counting Mandy's little thing. Now that I've had a tiny taste, I want the whole t-girl experience."

"Okay, babes," Cheryl accepts, "I'll come over around six?"

"Only if you promise to spend the night," Sherry laughs.

Damn. I've got a pouty face as Brenda grabs my arm and leads me out to the car like a little kid.

~~~~~

"Drive, Sherry," Brenda throws her keys to Sherry as she gets in the back seat with me.

"Listen, hon," she says as Sherry drives us to the airport, "I know weren't expecting this surprise, but it's time you start learning how to be a girl on your own in the real world. I wouldn't put you up to this if I didn't think you were ready."

She then reaches for a shopping bag I didn't know was in the front seat, and pulls out a pretty pink purse, with cute little flowers on it.

"Here, sweetie… your first purse. Every girl-on-the-go needs one for her female essentials, like identification, makeup kit, sissy phone, wallet... whatever. I had a driver's license made to get you by until I can get a court date to have your name and sex legally changed."

"Ch-change my name…? A-and… my sex?"

"Yes, darling. Mark Harrell is dead, remember? You're permanently known as Mandy Parker now, so it's time you start spreading your wings and be the girl I've trained you to be."

I should have known Brenda's always two steps ahead of me. She pulls out a new sissy wallet from my new purse, stamped with my initials in fancy pink letters. She opens my new, personalized sissy wallet, and shows me a California driver's license with my name and picture on it, and my sex is female!

"This is your new driver's license, Miss Mandy Parker."

"But isn't it a fake license?"

"Let's just say… professionally forged. We have people in the Hierarchy who can forge any document our girls might need to travel to their dates. This will get you through airport security easy enough, but don't try driving with it. We'll get you a legal license after your name and sexual orientation have been legally changed."

"But my picture, how did you get my picture on it?"

"Remember that night I wanted a picture of you not looking like a slut?"

"Yeah, I was wearing this wig."

"Bingo, babe. I gave my people that picture, and they put it on your license. Any questions?"

"Yeah… how did they do it? I mean, it looks like the real thing."

"My people are professionals, honey. Money can get you anything you want, and I have it.

"Now… about money… there's a hundred dollars cash in your wallet, and I had a credit card made for you. It's in your name, but it's billed to my account. When you see something you like, buy it. Don't worry about the amount, you'll be bringing in plenty of money soon enough."

"Any other questions, sissy-love?"

"Yeah… what do I do now? I'm fucking scared!"

"Every new sissy is petrified the first time she travels alone with no one to guide her first steps as a real live girl in the real world. I'll give you one suggestion, and then you're on your own."

"I'll take all the suggestions I can get."

"You might want to put on a bra. Your fat sissy nipples are clearly visible through your blouse. You might want Rob to see them, but you don't want every man in the airport staring at them."

"Geez, I didn't think about that."

"You've got tits now, so you better start thinking about how you look when you're out in public.

"Here…" she magically has a bra for me in her purse. "put this on before we get to the terminal."

Holy shit, you know I'm ripping my blouse off to let Brenda help me get that bra on! My tits are so much bigger now, and I'm spilling out the sides, but I don't have time to even think about it as I barely get my blouse back on before we get to the passenger drop-off point.

Damn. Brenda's tricked me again, and I've never been so freaked out in my life! I feel like crying, but I know I can't. Here I am, watching Sherry and Brenda drive away, leaving me to face the scary real world… all by myself… as a sissy girl!

~~~~~

Fuck… that bitch Brenda forced me into this, and now I can't fuck up, no way I can. I'm terrified pulling my suitcase into the terminal, wondering if all these busy people know I'm a fake girl. No one seems to be paying attention to me, so maybe I'm blending in.

Oh, damn… Now I have to check-in, and show identification! What if I get caught with a forged license? Will they throw me in jail?

Luckily, they have kiosks for self check-in. My sissy brain is in panic mode as I go over and get in line, but I can't think about how scared I am. Then when it's my turn to check-in, I start getting excited as I'm entering my information into the computer.

I'm typing in my soon-to-be legal name, Mandy Parker, for the first time ever!

It's kinda freaky putting my fake license in the slot… but presto…! It works! I'm so relieved to see my boarding pass printing out. I've made it past my first sissy hurdle!

Now I just have to blend in as I'm walking to my gate, and it's hard to do with my heels clicking on the floor. The women don't seem to notice me, but the men sure do. They're staring at the pussy impression between my legs, and checking out my tits.

I'm sure glad Brenda gave me that bra, because my nipples would be obscenely visible without it. I do like being noticed by the men, but I'm realizing that a girl needs to use discretion when she's out in public.

I'm freaking out again when I see the security checkup ahead. One more chance to get busted if I mess up. Now I know why Brenda made me wear my blonde wig. It matches the picture on my license, so I look like the right girl as I hand it to the security man with my boarding pass.

I'm so nervous about getting busted as he looks me up and down, and I'm so relieved when he clears me to move to the metal detector. The only thing that worries me now is if they see all the enema kits I have in my suitcase when it goes through the x-ray machine. But that also goes smoothly, and I scamper away from that scary area as fast as I can!

Phew…! I got through security without a hitch, and I know my forged license works. Like Brenda said, I'm cool unless I show it to a cop.

~~~~~

After passing my first test as a functioning female in the real world, I really need to pee. I go in the women's restroom and have to wait in line for an empty stall. When I get in there, I have to pull down my tight jeans and padded panties, then remove my fake vagina. When I'm done peeing, I then have to tuck my cock back in the gaff, and put everything back on again. What a hassle, just to pee! Men definitely have it easier in the bathroom.

I make sure to stop at the mirror to touch up my lipstick like the other women are doing. When I'm satisfied I'm looking my best, I start making my way to my gate. The last two hours were the most harrowing two hours of my sissy life, but I survived it. I think I'll be okay.

My sissy phone beeps when I get to my gate. It's a text from Brenda, checking to see if everything's going okay. I'm happy to report that everything went smoothly, and I'm just about to board my plane. She texts me back, saying she knew I could do it, and how proud she is of me. Reading her text sends a thrill up my spine, and I read it over and over as I'm boarding my plane.

I'm sitting between two women on my flight, one older, and the other about the same age as me. As we occasionally engage in pleasant conversation, I'm so glad Brenda's been forcing me to speak in my higher-pitched voice at home. My sissy voice has become second nature to me, so it's no problem conversing with these women like I'm one of them.

I'm flying to Los Angeles, with a three-hour layover before my connecting flight to Monterey. I'm thinking it's a waste of time I could be spending with Rob, because I could have driven in half the time. But then, as I'm strolling around LAX killing time before my next flight, I realize why it's so worth it.

Brenda forced me into this so I'd gain the valuable experience I'll need to travel to different cities when I'm dating men in the Hierarchy. As I'm walking amongst the crowds of travelers, the men are exciting me in a way I've never felt before. They might be staring at me like I'm just another cunt to fuck, but I'm staring at them with the mindset of a whore, and all they are to me are thousand-dollar bills.

I'm not seeing them as men anymore. They're just cocks, anonymous cocks, but it's fun to imagine how beautiful each cock might be if I could see it. Then I realize that's exactly how I once looked at women when I was a man, always wondering what their tits looked like under those bras they wear.

Holy shit… now I'm suddenly conscious about my tits! I'm proud, of course, that they're bigger than they've ever been before, but now I'm realizing I've been walking around with my shoulders back and my chest out, unconsciously flaunting my tits, just because I can!

I'm secretly hoping I'm giving the guys hard-ons, because looking at them with the eyes of a whore is making me feel hot, and I'm actually thinking I'm hot. I know my skinny sissy body attracts them, and I definitely appear much younger than I am.

I know this because I went into a cocktail lounge to get a strawberry daiquiri, and the bartender asked to see my identification! And to top it off, some anonymous guy even paid for my drink!

I may not look quite eighteen, but I definitely look underage with my hot sissy body. I start comparing myself to the other females I see around me, and I'm actually starting to feel beautiful.

Then suddenly I realize… that's what Brenda's been wanting me to see all along! She doesn't just want me to think I'm beautiful, she wants me to know I'm beautiful.

There's a new wiggle in my walk as I'm experiencing myself every bit as beautiful as Amanda and Kristy are. I definitely know it now. I know it with all my heart!

~~~~~

I'm feeling hot and sassy when my plane lands in Monterey, and I'm gonna let myself go this weekend. I can be a sissy girl when I'm in Sacramento, but this weekend I want to fully experience what it's like to be a total homosexual. I'm so ready to give my queer-ass to Rob and his husband, so ready to immerse myself in their homosexual lifestyle.

'Oh my God!' I think as I enter the Monterey terminal. 'I'm finally here! I wanna kiss Rob so bad!'

But where is Rob? There aren't that many people in here, surely he's here to pick me up. Then I see him off to the side, looking around for the familiar face he had in bed six months ago. He looks so cool and handsome, just like I remember him.

But apparently, he doesn't recognize me as I walk towards him. I know I've changed since he saw me last, but I haven't changed that much, have I? He doesn't even recognize me until I get about ten feet in front of him.

"M-mandy…?" he gasps when I smile at him. "Is that you?"

"It's me, baby," I get all giggly, "don't I look the same?"

"Holy shit…! You don't look like the same person you were six months ago! You are fucking gorgeous!"

I just about melt when he tells me that. I could just fuck him right here when he takes me in his arms and plants a huge kiss on my lips. Of course, we can't do that, but as we walk out to his car, I do hang on him like I'm the horniest chick in the world, cuz right now I think I am!

"My husband Max is anxious to meet you," Rob says as we get in the car.

"I'm just as anxious to meet him. I'll be in heaven with two guys all to myself the entire weekend."

"Would you mind if we share you with a special friend if ours tomorrow?"

"Heck no," I giggle, "The more, the merrier. I'm so hungry for cock, I'll take all I can get."

"Brenda said she's been starving you for cock."

"I've been getting pussy and some girl-dick, but she hasn't let me be with a real man for so long that I've been crawling the walls to have a male dick in my mouth."

"You'll get plenty of male dick while you're here."

"Oh, God, I want it so bad," I tell him as I can't resist having my hand between his legs. "Can I have a taste right now?"

"We can do that. But let's go to the back of the parking lot where no one will see us."

"Oooo…!" I get all giggly, "Please do. I've been dreaming about your cock all week!"

"Yeah…? Well, I've been dreaming about your got sissy ass all week, I'll have you know."

"I don't wanna be sissy this weekend. I wanna be totally gay, like you."

"That can be arranged. We'll get those breast forms off your chest when we get home."

"Ummm… they're not breast forms. I've been taking hormones, and these tits are real."

"Seriously…?"

"Seriously. I've changed a lot since that first time we were in bed."

"Whoa…! Brenda didn't mention I'd be getting such a nice surprise."

As Rob drives to a secluded spot where we won't be seen, I reach back to unhook my bra, and by the time he parks, I've got my bra off and my blouse unbuttoned.

"Have a look," I giggle as I open my blouse for him. "Do these look like breast forms?"

"Definitely not!" he says as he gazes on my impressive pumped-up rack. "Can I touch them?"

"Go ahead… I want you to. The only reason I have 'em is for men to play with."

As Rob gets his greedy hands all over my sissy tits, I'm just as greedily unbuckling his belt and pulling his zipper down. I about die when I reach into his shorts and put my hand around his big gay cock. Oh my God, my little clitty pulses, trying to break free from its confining gaff prison, wanting to get hard as Rob's eight inches grows in my grasp.

I lean over as I'm taking him out, only able to briefly gaze at his manly beauty before I have to take him in my mouth. He's just as delicious as he was six months ago, and he owns me as he pushes on my head to take him in deeper. I'm not in a good angle to deep-throat him, but that's okay for now. I'll be throating him a lot when he gets me in bed. All I want now is to taste his sweet cum. I want it coating my throat when I swallow it down.

Rob's got a hand on my tit as I bob up and down, with the other hand creeping under my jeans. My jeans are so tight he can't get far, but that's okay, too. He can finger my sissy ass all he wants when I give my naked body to him.

I'm so fucking turned on, shaking with pure lust as he holds my head and aggressively mouth fucks me. I grab his balls, rolling them between my fingers as my clitty yearns for freedom. Rob's balls start tightening up, and I know I'll soon get the reward I've waited for all week.

I knew it was coming, I knew he was close, but I didn't expect the rush I'd get when his cum shoots against the back of my throat. Oh my God, I'm having a sissygasm as I gulp his hot load down as fast as he squirts it into me.

My mind goes blank as fireworks go off in my brain. Rob takes his hands off my head, but I don't take my mouth off his cock until I've sucked every drop out of him that I can. I don't release him until he's completely soft, and I'm all in a daze as I get up and plop back in the seat.

"Of fuck…!" I start giggling like a drug addict who just got a fix, "I needed that so bad!"

"I could tell," Rob smirks, "We'll give you all the cock you can handle, you little slut."

"I am a slut," I laugh. "You turned me into one that night you took my sissy cherry."

"I'll guarantee you the next two nights will be better than that."

We don't say much of anything else as he starts the car and drives away from the airport. As I'm buttoning my blouse back up, I'm wondering if I can be as totally homosexual as I wanted to be when my plane landed. The desire is there, for sure, but as I was sucking Rob's gorgeous cock, I didn't feel the same as him.

I've got tits now, and my thinking isn't the same as it was six months ago. I don't know if it's because of the hormones, or if my two Mistresses have brainwashed me into thinking this way. But one thing is for certain… I'm definitely different now, and I definitely love it.

Rob holds my hand as he gets on the freeway, and I'm thinking how good he'll feel when I have him in my sissy ass. But I'm also wondering just how far I've fallen down the sissy rabbit hole, and if I'll ever feel male again.

I guess I'll find out as I'm giving myself to gay men this weekend. Maybe that's why Brenda sent me here, to discover for myself just how gay I really am? Maybe I need to get straight with myself as my body takes on female characteristics.

The taste of Rob's cum is still fresh in my mouth, and l feel it tingling all down my throat. As we hold hands and drive towards the ocean, I know I won't be the same when I get home. I'm never the same after Brenda sends me on an erotic weekend adventure. Whether it's with Cheryl and her transgender friends, or with Rob for a weekend with his gay friends, I know it's all part of my sissy journey. One that Brenda's said will never end, and one that just keeps getting better and better.


'Thanks for reading. Mandy's looking forward to telling you all about her most erotic weekend yet, as she becomes the bitch for Rob and his gay friends. Please take a second to hit the 'like' button if you've enjoyed this new adventure so far. It'll make Mandy more eager to tell her story as her sissy journey continues.' ~ Until next time… kisses ~~ Jill.

Published 
Written by Jilluvscox
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments