Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

SissyMandy's Glory(hole)

"Mistress makes me earn my privileges"

48
6 Comments 6
7.3k Views 7.3k
7.0k words 7.0k words

"Mistress…?" I ask, "Will you let me cum tonight…? Please?"

"Why do you ask such a stupid question?"

"Because, Mistress," I say in a whiny tone, "you always edge me while I'm watching the sissy videos. I get soooo horny."

"So what do you want me to do about it? Do you think I'm just going to let you cum…? When you haven't earned it?"

"I've tried to be good, Mistress, I really have."

"You haven't tried hard enough, you little cunt. You're not even trying to control your erections, for one thing. And you were so excited about your new clothes when I bought them for you, but now, you don't seem very happy with the way I'm dressing you. What happened, Mandy?"

"But Mistress, I feel so stupid wearing some of those outfits."

"So…? Sissies thrive on stupid. You're supposed to feel stupid. The sooner you accept that fact of life, the sooner I'll let you cum, and the sooner I'll take you to suck some real cock. You still want to suck cock like the sissies in the videos, don't you?"

"Yes, Mistress, it's all I think about."

"Then start wrapping that little bimbo-brain of yours around the fact that you're going to be dressing the way I tell you to... and you're going to start loving the way I dress you. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Mistress," I say in utter disappointment.

"Good," she lights up a joint and passes it to me, "let's get your bimbo-brain ready for some sexy videos."

I love getting stoned with Mistress when she puts me to bed, because that's when she lets me play with her tits all I want, and God, do I love it. That woman has the most beautiful sets of tits I could ever imagine.

She only takes one hit of pot to every three of mine, but I don't mind. I know she's just getting me stoned so I'll be more receptive to the hypnotic messages in the sissy videos. The more I watch those videos, the more I want to be just like those bimbo sissies.

Mistress always plays with my clitty while the hypno-videos are playing. She edges me just to the point of cumming, only to run an ice cube up and down my hard shaft to frustrate me. I really hate it when she does that.

"Why do you insist on getting hard when I play with you?" Mistress always says. "Focus on your sissy-puss, instead of your clitty. When you can do that, you won't get hard so easy, and Mistress won't have to punish you with the ice cube."

"I can't help it, Mistress. it gets hard all on its own."

"Yes, you can help it, slut," she says as the ice melts my hard-on away. "You know I'm going to train that erection urge out of you, so the sooner you submit to my will, the easier your life will be, and the sooner I'll let you cum."

When the video is finished, she cages my cock, and slides her experienced finger up my puss. She then massages my prostate as she plants suggestions in my head.

"Feel how much more sensitive you are in here, Mandy?" she whispers in a most seductive way. "This is where a sissy cums, baby. This is where your brain is. You'll find more pleasure here than that pathetic prick can ever give you. Let yourself go, sweetheart, let yourself cum the way you naturally should. Learn to let me milk you like this. You'll love it, I promise."

~~~~~

The next morning, Sherry gets in bed with me wearing her strap-on. I know what this means. I'm gonna get pegged. She kisses me like a man would seduce a woman as she pulls my plug and fingers my sissy-puss to get me warmed up.

I've been dreaming about sissies sucking cock and getting fucked all night, so I'm already horny when I wake up.

"Is Mandy horny for her pegging?" Sherry giggles in my ear.

"You know I am," I tell her, "The videos Mistress plays for me always get me so horny."

"She knows you're horny. She wants me to start pegging you every morning to help you with that."

"It would help me more if you unlocked my cock just let me jack off."

"Sorry, Mandy. Mistress wants you to learn to cum through your pussy. And quit calling it a cock. You know what it is."

"I know, my clitty."

"That's right. Just remember that, or I'm going to have to punish you with an ice cube."

"Nooooo... please... I hate ice cubes."

"Then be a good girl, and I won't have to. Fucking you is more fun than punishing you," she says as I feel the rubber cock sliding up my puss.

"Oh yeah, honey, I like that much better."

"I love you as a sissy, and I love fucking you as a sissy," she says as she starts pounding me. "You love getting fucked like this, don't you?"

"Oh God, Sherry," I moan, "you know I like it."

"Just like it?"

"I love it. I love getting fucked by you and Mistress."

"That's better, bitch!" She pins my ankles over my head. "Take my cock, you fuckin' little sissy! You're so god-damned hot when you're getting fucked, baby. I just love you like this."

Sherry calling me a bitch as she pounds my puss (calling my ass a puss is starting to seem second nature to me now) really turns me on. The way she kisses me and tells me how hot I am to her makes me feel good about being a sissy.

"Fuck me!" I pant, "fuck my little sissy-hole, Sherry! I love it!"

"That's it, baby," she soothes me as she slows down her strokes, "You love how I fuck you. Love being the sissy that you most definitely are."

She could have fucked me a lot longer, but it was getting late and I had to get ready for work. In the bathroom, she removed my nipple suction cups and sucked on them like she does every morning now.

"Those suction cups make your nipples so girly, Mandy," she tells me. "You turn me on so much more as a girl than you ever did as a man."

"I'll be a girl for you, if that's what you want."

"That's what I want, little girl. And that's what Mistress wants. Mistress wants you to increase your commitment to her by wearing your cage all day long."

"What…?" I say, realizing another piece of my masculinity is being taken from me.

"That's right, Mandy," Sherry sticks her soapy finger up my puss. "Mistress is serious about controlling your erection urges. Keeping you caged 24/7 is your new reality. From now on, only Mistress has the key. I couldn't unlock you if I wanted to."

"But how am I supposed to wear my pants with this thing on?"

"Wear looser pants, baby. Pay attention to how you walk. Be a big girl. A committed sissy can figure it out."

~~~~~

I'm cussing Brenda's name all the way to work as my cage digs at my groin. Just when I'm falling in love with her, just when Sherry makes me feel good about being a sissy, she throws another humiliation on me, takes away more of my manhood. Sometimes I really hate the bitch.

I gingerly get out of my car and go into the office, so afraid someone will notice the way I'm walking. If I'm lucky, no one will notice an unnatural bulge showing through my pants. Luckily, no one seems to, except for Janine, one of our secretaries.

I saw her grinning at me as soon I came in, and as I walk by her desk she says "Hi, Mark-eeee," and giggles. She's never called me 'Markey' before, and I just hope to God that she doesn't see anything unusual.

At exactly ten-thirty, Brenda the Bitch texts me, as she does every single morning.

'Good morning, sissy,' she texts, 'have you had any erections today?'

'Fuck no!' I angrily text back. 'How the fuck can I with this fucking cage locked around my god-damned dick?'

'Watch your mouth…! Sissy!' she instantly put me in my place. 'You don't talk to your Mistress like that if you ever want your thingy released! What did you call it…? A dick? You know better than that, cunt! You want me to wash your mouth out with soap? Bitch!'

'I'm sorry, Mistress,' I realize I just fucked up, 'I just didn't expect this, that's all.'

'Mistress understands, but watch your stupid mouth! I'm doing this for your own good. You do see that, don't you?'

'I'm sorry, Mistress, but I don't see it.'

'You know I love you, don't you?'

'I guess so,' I reluctantly text back. 'I just don't understand why you're doing this to me.'

'I'm not doing it to you, I'm doing it for you. What if I told you I have a special treat planned for tonight?'

'What kind of treat?'

'Recite rule number two.'

'If sissy needs to know something, Mistress will tell her.'

'There's your answer, bitch. But since you're having such a tough day, Mistress will give you a hint. Your special surprise rhymes with... SOCK.'

My eyes suddenly light up and I quickly text back, 'COCK?'

'You'll see, sissy. You'll see how Mistress loves her sissy. Be ready to get dressed up when you get home tonight, we're going out. Good bye, sissy.'

I suddenly get excited as I put my phone back in my pocket. All the images and words from the hypno-videos I've been watching for a week kick in, and all I can think about is cock. 'I'm a cocksucker,' I involuntarily tell myself. 'I want cock... I need cock... Mistress is taking me to get cock... I love Mistress!'

At the end of the work day, I'm getting my desk in order so I can rush home, when Janine, the secretary, comes into my office. "Sorry to bother you, Mark," she says, "I just need you to sign a couple papers before you go."

"Can't it wait until tomorrow?" I ask, not realizing how anxious I sound.

"Your dad said he wanted these contracts in the mail tonight."

"Okay, just hurry up."

"You seem anxious, Markey," she giggles, "do you have some excitement planned for tonight?"

'Fuck,' I think to myself, 'she's calling me Markey again, she knows something.'

"Not really," I try to be coy, "just another boring night at home."

"Well," she giggles as she speaks, "you just look excited about something. I hope you enjoy it, whatever it is."

As soon as I sign her papers, I rush out of there and hurry out to my car, before she can ask me anything else.

~~~~~

When get home and open the garage door, Sherry's car is missing again. I know she's in bed with someone, I just don't know if she's with one of her black boyfriends, or a lesbian girlfriend. At the moment, I don't really care.

I'm getting used to Sherry's playing around, and I'm more interested in what Mistress has in store for me. Mistress meets me when I walk in the door, and embraces me with sweet kisses.

"Hi, baby, are you ready to have some fun tonight?" she says to me.

"Yes, Mistress. I'm sorry I was such a little snot this morning. I know you love me, and I love you."

"I know you do, Mandy. It must have been a shock when you had to wear your cage today, but it's for your own good. Mistress will buy you a more comfortable cage tonight, because you're going to be caged all the time from now on."

"All the time…? Like forever?"

"That all depends on you, little one. Once you learn to cum from your pussy, we'll talk about setting you free once in a while. But right now, let's get you in the tub and get you feeling like a cute sissy."

Mistress surprises me when she strips naked and joins me in the tub. It's very tight with two bodies in there, but I love every moment. She lets me suck on her tits, and then she sucks on mine. She gets up on her knees and lets me lick her pussy.

She sits back down and puts her finger up my puss as she kisses me and tells me about the pleasures that await me when I learn to use my sissy-puss. I feel like we're lovers, even though I know she's just manipulating me; making me more submissive to her.

Once we're out of the tub, she glues my nipple cups in place before rubbing lotion into my skin and telling me what a hot little cocksucker I'm going to be tonight. We then walk naked, into her and Sherry's bedroom, where she presses her naked body into mine as we kiss and she fingers me some more. My hand wanders its way between her legs, but she slaps it away when I try fingering her.

"No more pussy tonight, sweetie. Start thinking about cock, baby. Cock and only cock. You wanna suck some cock tonight?"

"Oh, yes Mistress! You know I do."

She sits me down in front of the the vanity mirror, "Hold your hand out for me," she says, "it's time to make your nails pretty."

I hold my hand out as she paints my nails a bright red. "Men like their sissies with pretty nails when they touch their cocks," she tells me.

"But I can't go to work tomorrow with red fingernails."

"Don't worry about that. Mistress Sherry will show you how to take it off. Get used to having your nails painted. After this, you'll be painting them yourself."

After she finishes my fingers, she paints my toenails, telling me my toes will remain painted from this day forth. I kinda like the way I feel with red finger and toenails. There's something feminine about it that I really like. And besides, all the sissies in the videos have painted nails.

After my nails are painted, she works on my face and tells me that makeup is going to be part of my daily routine from now on. My first reaction is one of shock. This feminization thing is moving faster than I ever imagined.

I can't protest though, as I stare at Brenda's naked body in front of me. I'm already too far gone to resist her. Brenda's control over me is too strong for me to ever get free.

"See how sexy you look?" she has me look in the mirror at my made-up face.

I have to admit, I don't look anything like my Mark persona. I'm now Mandy, a hot little bitch who belongs to Mistress. I feel hotter than hell the way she has me made up. I'm ready to go wherever she wants to take me.

"Wow, Mistress," I exclaim, "I really do look sexy."

"It's your true self, Mandy-girl. This is who you were born to be. Now go get dressed. Your outfit is laying on your bed, along with your plug. I want your pussy filled all night."

Of course, Mistress has the most bimbo-looking outfit laid out for me. My panties are nothing more than two triangles of black satin fabric held together with strings. My sissy-bra isn't much more. There are pink bows at the tops of my red nylon stockings, and the pleated skirt barely covers my ass. The skimpy halter top is almost transparent, but I like the way it shows my nipple-cups poking out through the tight, triangular patches of my satin bra.

When I put on my wig and look in the mirror, I gasp at what I see. There's a beautiful, slutty-looking sissy in the mirror. Unrecognizable as Mark, I'm totally Mandy. Mandy looks like the sissies in the videos, and I love her. I don't feel stupid at all in this outfit, I feel sexy-hot!

"Look at my cute little sissy!" Mistress says as she comes into the bedroom. "Do you like the outfit I chose for you?"

"Yes, Mistress!" I excitedly say. "I look like the sissies in the videos!"

"Yes you do, Mandy. You're very cute when you accept what you are."

"You look hot, too, Mistress," I can't resist saying. She's definitely dressed to kill.

"I know I do. Mistress always look hot. And do you know why?"

"Why?"

"Because I always feel hot, Mandy. Beauty comes from the inside-out. When you feel beautiful, you are beautiful. And that's why you look beautiful, because right now, you feel beautiful, and it shows.

"Remember this feeling, Mandy. Remember how I got you feeling this way. Feel it more and more, until it's a part of you."

Mistress puts my collar around my neck and attaches my leash. She grabs the laptop and headphones and leads me out to her car.

"Where are we going, Mistress?"

"That's for Mistress to know, and for sissy to wonder about," is all she says.

She hands me the laptop as I get in the back seat of her car. She has me put on the headphones and tells me watch the video and not to speak the entire time during the trip. Before she backs out of the garage, she hands me a joint, which I'm more than eager to smoke. I push play on the laptop, and it starts with the title, ***'GLORYHOLE'***

Every clip, there's images of sissies sucking cock at a glory hole. The images really turn me on, but mostly what I notice is the big, bold words etching into my brain.

YOUR HUNGER BROUGHT YOU HERE

YOU DESPERATELY NEEDED TO BE FED

SO HUNGRY FOR COCK

SO HUNGRY FOR CUM

HOT WARM CUM

YOU COULD SUCK COCK ALL DAY

COCK WAITING TO FILL YOUR MOUTH

Fuck... this shit is really turning me on. My clitty so desperately wants to get hard. I need to cum so bad.

TIME TO GET ON YOUR KNEES, SLUT

TIME TO SATISFY YOUR CRAVING

TIME TO SUCK COCK

TIME TO GET YOUR CUM FIX

I'm horny as fuck by the time Brenda pulls into the parking lot of the same adult superstore where she bought my sissy clothes. There must be twenty cars in the lot, but there's hardly a soul in the store when she leads me in by my leash. We go directly to the 'Hello, Sissy' showroom, where Lady Lillian is quick to greet us.

"Mistress Brenda! Good to see you back so soon."

"I brought my new sissy in for her first feeding, but I need to pick up a few things in here first."

"I see your little pet has progressed since I saw her last. She's so cute in that outfit."

"She's progressed," Brenda says, "but not nearly as fast as she should. She's been a bad girl with her erections, so I'm caging her 24/7 from now on."

"The longer you keep them caged," Lillian says, "the more obedient they become."

"Exactly. I need to get her a smaller cage so she'll be more comfortable in public. Do you still have those spiked ones I got for my other sissies?"

"We have a few left. Come this way, Mandy, " she says as she takes me to a display with cock cages of every imaginable shape and color.

"Drop those panties," she orders me.

I push my panties down and lift my skirt above my waist as Mistress unlocks my cage. I'm so glad no other customers are there to see my shriveled up dick getting a breath of fresh air.

"She's got a cute little clitty," Lillian says as she starts fondling me.

"It's cute," Brenda agrees, "but it needs to be tamed. The spikes should do the trick."

"Spikes, Mistress…?" I gasp.

"Don't worry, Mandy," Lillian assures me. "They're not really spikes. They're pointy little rubber nubs. They won't hurt you. They'll just make you feel very uncomfortable if you try to get hard. You'll get used to it."

My clitty is already starting to get hard as Lillian can't resist playing with me. Mistress grins with amusement. "Get her hard, Lillian," Mistress says, "you may taste her if you like."

I can't believe it when Mistress walks off and Lillian drops to her knees and starts sucking me. "Just returning the little favor you gave me the last time you were in," she says as she engulfs me right in the showroom.

Kylie_Pag
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Kylie_Pag

God... it feels so good having her very experience lips wrapped around me. She skillfully licks up and down my shaft as she's fondling my balls. "Oh fuck," I moan, "I'm gonna cum!"

"Cum in her mouth," Brenda suddenly appears behind me. "Lillian's a slut for sissy cum. Feed her before I take you in to be fed."

It doesn't take much more before I spew my pent-up load into the bitch's mouth. Lillian squeals with delight as she swallows my load and doesn't let me go until I'm completely soft.

"That was so good!" Lillian says as she stands up. "Thank you, Mistress Brenda!"

"My pleasure. The slut needed to be drained before I take her into the room."

Like nothing at all just happened, Lillian fits me in a new cage with funny little nubs lining the inside. It's tighter than the one I've been wearing, and Mistress says it'll be easier to conceal, as I now will be locked up at all times. Aside from feeling more confined, it doesn't feel all that bad.

When we go to the register to pay, I see that Mistress has picked up a bikini swimsuit for me and another item I'm not familiar with. It's nothing more than a triangular-shaped cloth with strings attached.

"What's that?" I ask Mistress.

"It's a gaff. It'll hide your little pee-pee when I take you to the beach."

"We're going to the beach?"

"It was supposed to be a surprise, but now that you've seen your bikini, I guess it won't be a surprise. I'm taking you and Sherry to the beach next weekend."

"That'll be fun!"

"I told you, sissy, submit to my will, and I'll give you've pleasures you never dreamed of. I bet you didn't think you'd get sucked off tonight, did you?"

"No, Mistress. I loved it."

"This is your sissy life, Mandy. Keep obeying Mistress, and more pleasures will come your way."

She then leads me towards a door in the back with a neon sign flashing, 'Video Booths.'

"Now it's time to feed you," she says. "Do you know where I'm taking you?"

I instantly know where this is going. "A-a-a gloryhole?" I stammer.

"Yes, do you want to go in?"

I don't quite know how to answer the question. Most of me does want to go in. After all, she's been conditioning me to do this very thing the past two weeks. But part of me is scared, very scared. I know that without a doubt, if I take this step, I'll be forever locked into this lifestyle.

Brenda senses my apprehension. "This is the perfect place to practice. You'll get your cum fix, and see once and for all, that this is who you truly are. Do you truly want to be my sissy-slut?"

"I'll be whatever you want me to be," I reply, completely under her spell.

"Mmmmmm," she moans softly. "Well, I want to watch you sucking cock. Will you go in and suck some cock for me?"

"Yes," I nod.

"Do you want to go suck some cock, not for me, but for yourself?" she asks again.

"God, yes," I nod, as the gloryhole videos flash in my head.

"If you take five loads," she whispers, "I'll take one of your loads in any hole you want."

"Any hole?" I can't believe my ears.

"Any hole, Mandy. I know you've dreamt about fucking my ass. If you take five loads in there, I'll grant you that privilege."

I nod yes and she opens the door. We walk past many occupied video booths and into a room at the end.

There are rooms on either side, and this room has a square hole cut in both walls. There are two stools on which we sit down.

"Ready?" she asks.

"How does it work?"

"Sometimes a cock just pokes through the hole, or if there's a guy in the other room, you stick your finger inside as an offer. Few words are ever spoken. Sissies come here to suck, and guys come here to get sucked, nothing more, nothing less," she explains.

She then whispers, "There's a guy in the next room."

"So I just put a finger in?"

"Yep, go ahead."

I take a deep breath, and wiggle my finger as an offer to the guy in the adjacent room.

A few moments after I pull my finger back, a smallish, semi-erect cock pops in front of me.

"Cock number one," Brenda whispers.

I smile and lean forward. I'm hungry for cock and eager to please Mistress. I think about fucking her ass as I take the cock in my mouth.

It quickly grows in my mouth as Brenda coaches me, "Oh yeah, baby, get it nice and hard."

And boy, it sure gets hard fast. Although it's much smaller than the black cocks I've sucked at the motel, I begin sucking in earnest, easily taking the entire cock in my mouth as I lean forward. I love it that I have no idea who I'm sucking. No idea what he looks like, and no idea who he is.

"Oh fuck, bitch," the guy groans, "you're so good."

And it's so good for me, too. I'm loving having a cock in my mouth.

"God, you look so fucking hot, baby," Brenda says as she rubs my back.

I bob hungrily on the cock, craving my first load... my first of at least five.

In under two minutes, I hear a grunt as he deposits my first load in my mouth, which I hungrily swallow.

Once he pulls out, Brenda whispers, "I meant what I said, you look so fucking hot sucking cock."

I hear a coughing sound behind me.

"Looks like cock number two is waiting for you," Brenda says, pointing to the hole behind me.

I turn around and see bigger cock, already hard, poking through the other hole. I see words from the video flashing in my brain, A SISSY BELONGS ON HER KNEES. I move the stool out of the way this time, and drop to my knees. This feels more natural to me.

I stroke it a few times before taking my second cock into my mouth. It's thicker and longer than the first, and feeling it hitting the back of my throat gets me very excited.

"That's it, baby," Brenda heaps praise on me, "show me how much you love cock."

My conditioned brain tells me I absolutely do love cock, and I want to show Mistress just how much. I move my hand away and focus on giving all the pleasure with just my mouth.

"That's it, cocksucker," the guy groans, "suck it good, bitch!"

He sounds like a jerk, but his cock feels great. I focus on the cock, not caring who it's attached to. I bob back and forth on it, taking as much of it in my mouth as I can.

Brenda presses her body against me from behind, "You're such a sexy cocksucker, baby." she whispers.

The guy on the other side moans, "Oh fuck, keep it up, cocksucker. Such an amazing mouth."

It's  hard to believe I'm actually sucking cock at a glory hole, and equally hard to believe how natural sucking cock feels to me... like it's what I'm meant to do.

"Faster, baby," Brenda whispers, "take that entire cock in that pretty, cocksucking mouth."

The words 'pretty', and 'cocksucker' turn me on to no end, especially coming from Brenda. I'm loving this, and the way she's talking to me and touching me only enhances the experience.

After couple more minutes of hungry cock sucking, the guy's moans get louder and he warns, "I'm about to come."

Brenda tells me that warning the cocksucker is a common courtesy given in case the cocksucker doesn't want to swallow, but I want his load. I keep sucking and I'm disappointed when he cums and it doesn't explode in my mouth. It just kinda oozes out, but I still loved swallowing his load as it slowly deposits into me.

He pulls out, "Thanks, man. That was great."

"You're welcome," I reply, not knowing what else to say.

"Still want more?" Brenda asks.

I'm feeling a wonderful kind of high from the cock and cum, and I'm looking forward to fucking any one of Brenda's three holes once I sucked five cocks.

"Hell yes!" I say. What else can I say? I'm in total Mandy-mode. I'm sucking cock in a glory hole, every sissy's heaven.

"Because you want more cock…? Or because you want to fuck me?" Brenda asks.

"Can't it be both?"

"It can be," she chuckles as she kisses the back of my neck.

"Good... I'm not sure I can wait much longer."

"To fuck me, or to suck more cock?"

"Both," I laughed.

"Watching you suck dick really gets my cunt wet," she purrs, wiggling the plug in my ass up and down. "You're doing so good, Mandy, that I might let you fuck two of my holes."

"This is really amazing, Mistress. I didn't think I'd like it so much."

"You're a natural-born cocksucker, Mandy. A sissy cocksucker."

"Ooooooh, another cock," she whispers.

I turn to another smallish, semi-erect cock in the other hole.

I don't say a word. I just lean forward and take it in my mouth. The guy groans as I swirl my tongue around the head. As soon as it's hard, I bob on it as Brenda fucks me with my butt plug. My ass squeezes around that plug like it never has before.

My own cock starts growing and I suddenly discover why it was called a spiked cage. I saw the harmless-looking nubs when Lillian put it on me, so I know they can't hurt me. But as my cock expands, it feels like a thousand needles piercing into my sensitive shaft. I quickly learn to focus on my ass until my cock goes back down.

The guy's cock is smaller than mine, and I easily take the entire less-than-five-inch cock in my mouth. The guy never speaks, and like the first guy, in only two or three minutes, he's ready to cum. "Cumming," he warns, and a couple seconds later I'm swallowing my third load in a row.

"Well, that was quick." Brenda says after he's gone.

"Yeah, he don't last long."

"Maybe you're just an amazing cock sucker," she suggests.

I laugh, but don't say anything.

"So… which one of my holes do you want to pound?" she asks as we're waiting for another cock.

"Can I do both?" I ask.

"What do you think I am, a slut?" her tone instantly turns angry.

"I-I-I was just kidding."

She evily stares at me a few seconds before busting out laughing, "I'm just kidding, too. As long as you continue to be my obedient slut, I'll eventually let you fuck all my holes."

"I think there's a guy in the other room," she then says, "Why don't you offer your mouth to him?"

"Two more and your ass is mine?" I'm feeling a little cocky.

"We'll talk about your reward later," she points to the open hole in the wall. "Right now, I want to watch you sucking more dick."

"Anything for Mistress," I say as I wiggle my finger to invite the cock over to me.

Almost instantly, an already hard, black cock pops through the hole.

Although I enjoyed the three white cocks I've already sucked, there's something magically different about this black cock. It just looks so tantalizing as I take it in my hand and feel its impressive hardness and girth.

I want to spend time on this one. I want to worship it. I swirl my tongue around his thick head and slide my tongue down his beautiful, massive shaft. I slither back up and take his chocolate head in my mouth.

"You really love black cock, don't you?" Brenda whispers from behind me.

I moan in response, as I slowly bob back and forth.

"Watching that black cock go in and out of your mouth is so fucking hot," she purrs.

I just keep sucking, worshipping the majestic cock in my mouth. Brenda and Sherry love chocolate, and I'm beginning to love chocolate, too.

"Oh yeah, that's really good," the guy groans from the other side of the wall.

I bob on it for more than ten minutes... until he says, "Put your lips through the hole, bitch. Let me fuck your pretty little face."

I push my red, lipsticked lips as far through the hole as I can and let him take control.

"Holy fuck," Brenda gasps as I'm getting face-fucked. "Mandy, darling, you love black cock."

Her words flatter me as I try to focus on not gagging. He's slamming his cock into my mouth like it's a pussy. Shit, with the slobbering sounds I'm making, it probably sounds like a wet pussy, too.

A few minutes later, he let's out a grunt and I feel my fourth load splashing against the back of my throat.

"Oh, fuck," the black guy groans, still cumming as he pulls his cock and splatters my face with cum. The droplets feel so hot, and I feel just like the sissies in the videos I've been watching all week. It's easily the biggest load of cum I've swallowed so far, and that doesn't even count the bucket of cum dripping down my cheeks and chin.

"That was amazing," the black guy says as I greedily take his cock back in my mouth.

I suck every last drop out of him, not wanting this beautiful black cock to leave my mouth.

When he pulls out a moment later, I say, "Your cock is amazing, sir."

He chuckles, "You like black, don't you... slut?"

I just sit on my knees, still in awe of the cock I've just served. Everything about it matches the stereotype of big black cock. Not just its majestic black color, but also the thickness and length. Fuck... I was drooling for more.

"So you prefer black cock?" Brenda asks after he's gone away.

I turn to her to see that she's been filming the whole thing on her phone. I'm freaked-out at first, but then I remember that Mistress loves me, and she would never show it to anyone who would hurt me.

"Black cocks are impressive," I tell her.

"That they are," she nods. "Me and Sherry love 'em."

"One more cock to go," I say as I think about my reward.

"My cunt is pretty wet after watching you suck dick."

"My cock wants to get hard," I say, "but my new cage makes it sting."

"That's what it's supposed to do. You're supposed to be thinking about your pussy when you suck dick. You can only think about having a dick when I allow you to.

"Speaking of dick,," she points at the window in the wall, "cock five is waiting for you, and it looks like another nice one."

"Another white dick," I said, kinda wishing for another black one, "it's not as nice as the last one, but it's nice and big."

"Does it matter?" she asks as she kisses me. "Cock is cock, and your purpose as a cocksucker is to suck cock... any cock... big or small... thick or thin... black or white. Now go suck that load and then I'll let you fuck me."

"Yes, you're right, Mistress," I nod, "cock is cock, and this one looks nice and juicy."

I drop to my knees and take the nice white cock in my mouth.

At the moment, I don't care whose cock it is, or what it looks it. I just want more cock. I want more cum. And I really want to fuck Brenda.

He moans the moment I take him in my mouth. I feel an erotic chill go up my spine as I realize that I'm sucking my fifth cock, and I'm definitely now a sissy cocksucker.

"Oh yeah, suck that big white cock," Brenda says loudly. "Show him what a great cocksucker you are."

It's so enjoyable sucking and bobbing up and down, back and forth on his hard cock. It's not as long as the black cock that just fucked my face, but it's definitely thicker. I think about the four others I've had in my mouth tonight, each one different, each one unique, and each one delicious in its own special way.

"Oh yeah, bitch, suck my big cock," he orders me.

Being called a bitch is turning me on. I wonder if he'll me a slut. I hope he will.

As I suck harder and faster, just knowing that he doesn't know who I am, and I don't know he is, makes it all the more exciting.

"Faster, slut!" he demands, which really gets me going. I wanted to be called a slut. He just called me one. I love it. I hope he says it again.

I bob faster on him, gagging as I try to get all his cock in my mouth, which is impossible, but I'm loving the feeling of trying.

"That's it, cocksucker, show me what sissy-sluts are really good for," he groans, clearly enjoying the effort I'm putting into this blow job.

Brenda shouts through the wall at him, "My little sissy is really worshipping your cock. Fuck her pretty little mouth. She's your sissy to use."

And I definitely am his sissy to use. God, I'm loving his cock.

"Oh yeah!" he shouts back, "I'll fuck her face! I bet she comes in here all the time to get her pretty little face fucked!"

I keep bobbing on him. He doesn't have to fuck my face. I'm fucking my own face on his cock. I want that fifth load. I need that fifth load.

"Stroke my dick, sissy cocksucker. I'm gonna cum all over your face!"

I gag on his cock. I don't want to let it go.

He orders again, "Hurry up, cock sucker, I don't have all fuckin' night!"
.
"Do as he says, cocksucker," Brenda orders. "He's probably gotta get home to his wife and kids."

I obey and take his cock out of my mouth, but stroking it furiously.

"That's it, sissy-bitch," he says with cockiness, "get ready for my load all over that pretty little face of yours."

I can't believe how cocky this asshole is getting. Then Brenda gets cocky with me. "Keep your face staring at his big cock, cocksucker," she orders.

I stare as the first rope of cum hits me just under my eye. The second one hits me on my right on my cheek.

Just like the black cock before him, I'm amazed at how warm, almost hot, the droplets of cum feel on my skin.

I open my mouth to catch the next spurt, but most of it hits me on my nose.

"Take it back in your mouth, cocksucker," he orders, just as another stream hits my lower lip and dribbles down my chin.

I take his cock back in my mouth.

"Oh yeah, cocksucker," he laughs, "suck the last drops, you bitch. I hope I see you in here again so I can fuck that face again." he says as I bob on his cock, trying to extract a few more drops to satisfy my thirst.

When he's gone, I collapse my ass on the stool, trying to catch my breath and contemplate what I've just done.

Brenda comes over and kneels next to me, "That was so hot, baby," she purrs.

I smile my exhausted face at her, "So, do I still get to pick the hole?" I grin.

"A promise is a promise," she smiles back, rubbing her crotch. "My pussy is so dripping wet after watching you. You're such a natural slut."

"You can fuck me right here, if you want," she offers as she scoops cum off my face and feeds it to me.

"But you look really exhausted from all the excitement. We'd have a lot more fun doing it at home in your nice comfortable bed.

"I'm so proud of you! I've decided that I'm gonna let you fuck both my pussy and my ass. After I've sucked your clitty, of course."

Although I want to fuck her ass so bad, right here and right now, I'm fucking exhausted. And since Lillian already sucked me off earlier, I'm not sure how much of load I'll even have left to shoot.

"Mistress Brenda," I swoon, "I think I'll wait till tomorrow. Right now, I just wanna go home, and think about how amazing this whole night was. Thank you for bringing me here, I really loved it."

"Didn't I tell you…?" she says, "Sissies who know who they are, and accept what they are, can have just as much fun having sex as everyone else. Usually more sex, actually, because everyone wants a sissy cocksucker like you."

Published 
Written by Jilluvscox
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments