Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

SissyMandy - Last Day In Paradise

"I'm not the same sissy after my weekend at Laguna d'Amour"

15
2 Comments 2
3.6k Views 3.6k
6.4k words 6.4k words

Waking early the next morning, I feel Marci's warm body pressing into my back and instinctively press back into my new lover. My bladder is subtly telling me I need to pee, but it's the last thing I want to do as I lie here thinking about how significantly my life has changed in the past two days. I have to quietly giggle as my deliciously wicked thoughts make the hair on my arms raise on end.

Marci looks so beautiful lying beside me, almost innocent as she sleeps in a peaceful slumber. Yet I know she is anything but innocent. If either of us is innocent, it would have been me when I got here Thursday night, compared to where I am now. If I wasn't already addicted to male-sex before Mistress brought me here, I'm full-blown addicted to it now. Mistress has made sure of that.

I'd like to go back to sleep, but by this time my bladder is shouting at me with urgency. So I carefully ease myself out of bed as to not disturb my sissy girlfriend, and tiptoe into the bathroom to take care of nature's calling.

The soft light of a new day is just beginning to illuminate the room as I slip back into bed. A smile forms on my lips as my body warms under a single sheet, with most of the warmth coming from Marci. I ever so lightly brush her hair to the side so I can see her peaceful face and gaze at her as she sleeps.

My fingers softly move along her side, dancing lightly on her hip as I carefully lean forward and plant tender kisses on her shoulder. The moment my lips touch her skin, the electricity from last night jolts me alive again, making my sissy clitty spring up and poke against her ass.

My kisses bring her to consciousness and she rolls on top of me, returning my kisses in spades. Her dangling nipple chains tickle my chest as she kisses and whispers, "Good morning, new lover, did you sleep well?"

"Mmmm…" I coo, "I slept like a baby. I feel wonderful after last night."

"Yesssss… that was so nice…" She gives me a devilish grin. "But we have unfinished business, you and I."

I'm not sure what she means by that, and she doesn't bother to explain. The innocence I saw in her when she was asleep vanishes completely as she presses her lips into mine. There's nothing innocent about Marci, nothing innocent at all.

I shudder at her sudden dominance, not quite sure where she wants to go as she rolls me over on my stomach. She lightly kisses down my neck... moving to the middle of my back... then lower.

I let out a quiet murmur as I become aware of her intentions. Her fingers more openly caress my body, pushing the sheet back as she kisses down my spine. I stretch my arms above my head, arching my back and slightly raising my butt.

Slipping lower still, Marci kisses the rising flesh of my bottom, her fingers massaging my ass as she does. Pushing her face into my crack, she pulls my cheeks apart and kisses my dark star.

"Hey, baby," she giggles, "wanna have some fun down here?"

"Oh, God…" I softly moan, "you know I do."

She kisses my star again, then touches it with the tip of her tongue. My body squirms a little and my legs spread to give her more room to lick at my wanting hole. Her thumbs pull my cheeks further apart to bury her tongue into my puckered flesh. I moan softly as she licks and probes, my legs opening more, letting her know that she shouldn't stop... not that she would have anyway.

Her nose tickles my scrotum as she licks at my tight asshole. She then moves between my legs, lifting my ass until I'm on my knees with my face laying sideways on the bed. Each time she stabs at my star, she skillfully wiggles the tip of her tongue to loosen and open my ring. Lewdly snaking her tongue into me so lustfully makes my molten-hot cock leak pre-cum as she probes a finger into my ass.

"Baby," she moans, "I just can't get enough of your hot ass."

"Oooohhh… fuuuuuck…" is all I can attempt to say as she licks me clean.

She spits on my hole and presses her finger into me as my ring opens. Sliding it deep up my tight rectum, she giggles as my ass tightens around it.

She spits again on my sissy-hole, finger-fucking me with a second finger while feeling around the bed with her free hand until she finds the bottle of lube. Feeling her fingers wiggling inside my ass, I intentionally pulse my hole for her like a wanton slut.

"Fuck… you look so hot doing that." She slaps my ass with her free hand.

Her fingers fuck me faster as my body rocks back and forth. My eyes start to flutter when I feel her working the cool lube into my hole. Biting my ass on each cheek and grabbing my hips, she shoves her little cock up my sissy-hole all at once. She lets out an "Ooooo, yeah!" when I clamp my ass around her.

Her little four-inch cock felt so dainty in my mouth last night, but now she's in my ass and pounding me like a stud. Her little teaser gliding in and out of me feels so soothing and comfortable.

Of course, she's not stretching me apart and filling my cavity like Rob did yesterday morning, but she makes up for it by rotating her hips and poking me every which way. Being fucked by another sissy is very different than a real man. It's so tender, so loving, and I like it. I like it a lot.

She fucks me for a good ten minutes before flipping me over to fuck me face-to-face. Her long hair brushes my face as she showers me with tender kisses, with me wrapping my arms and legs around her tight. Our breathing is almost synchronized, our passion building in unison to form a special bond between us.

I know she's getting close when her facial expression tightens up, so I rake my fingernail extensions across her back to enhance the pleasure flowing over her face. I'm surprised that I can feel every spasm of her tiny cock as her sissy-seed spurts into me.

It's only after she's gone soft does her clitty fall out of me. I kiss her shoulder with her collapsed on top of me as our bodies mold into one. With our hands joined, we snuggle in and pull the covers back up, matching our breathing as we rest.

A sudden thought erupts in my mind... 'This beautiful sissy is now a lover of mine, and we will sleep together many more times after this.'

~~~~~

"I told you I was gonna fuck you," she giggles as we catch our breaths. "I wanted to fuck you last night, but I felt so good after you fucked me that I just wanted you to hold me."

"I can't believe how horny I was when I woke up," I recall. "You'd think that after all the sex I've had the last two days, I wouldn't be so horny."

"Sissies are always horny." She kisses my cheek. "The more you do it, the more you'll want. So why not just accept it and embrace it, right?"

"Yeah, I guess I should. Sometimes I wonder about it though. Does it mean I might really be gay because I'm loving all this male-sex?"

"Don't live under society's labels, baby. The only label should be whether or not what you're doing makes you happy. Would you still like what we just did if someone called you a queer because you liked it?"

"I love what we did more than anything, but I wouldn't want to be labeled a queer because of it."

"The people we have sex with don't think we're queers. I'm definitely homosexual because I've never been with a girl, but none of my lovers have ever called me a queer, and I don't think of myself as a queer.

"I was a fem-boy before Master found me and turned me into a sissy. It's what I'm meant to do, and I've never been happier. I don't care what anyone else thinks, and neither should you."

"Mistress says I'm bisexual because I still like it with girls. My wife and I have really been getting it on since I've become more of a sissy."

"I'd like to try a girl someday, just to see what it's like."

"If we see each other again, I'm sure my wife would give you that experience. She's a hot lover."

"Mmmm… I think I'd like that. I have a feeling we'll be seeing each other again. Your Mistress seems to like my Master. She took him to bed last night."

"She doesn't really like him. She just took him to bed so you and I could sleep together."

"Master never has been that good with the ladies, at least since I've known him anyways. I told you he gets impotent after cumming one time."

"Yeah... I'll have to ask Mistress how it went."

As if Mistress knew we were talking about her, just then my cell phone beeps with a message from Brenda.

'Hey, sissy-girl,' she texts, 'are you two lovebirds awake up there?'

'We're awake,' I text back, 'did you have fun with Marci's Master?"

'I'll tell you about it on the way home. I want you to shower with Marci and then come down here. We have to get breakfast, and Rob wants to see you before he leaves for Carmel.'

'We can do that. Shall we do it now?'

'Yes, honey. I have to get Jeremy's ass out of bed and get him in the shower. He's got a huge hangover.'

'You got him drunk?'

'I said I'll tell you about it on the way home. Now get your sweet sissy-ass cleaned up and be ready to give Rob something to remember before he drives home.'

'You mean like sex again?'

'What do you think…. slut? Haven't you learned your proper place yet?'

'I have, Mistress. My place is to please men. I just wanted to make sure I was gonna get to do it with Rob again, that's all.'

'You're his bitch now, so that should tell you all you need to know.'

~~~~~

The thought of fucking Rob again has me buzzing with excitement as I shower with Marci. We're both still really horny, so of course, we have to suck each other while we're playfully showering together. As Marci dries her hair in front of the mirror afterwards, I can't stop myself from feeling her soft skin from behind.

"Since you can't keep your hands off me," Marci coos, "would you mind rubbing moisturizer into my skin?"

"I'd love to! I don't know why I can't keep from touching you."

"It's because you've fallen in love with me, just like I've fallen in love with you."

"I'm not sure if it's love, but I definitely have deep feelings for you."

"It's love, baby. Stop resisting your feelings. I told you sissies fall in love real easy, and it's happened with us, so stop denying it."

"Okay, I guess I love you, then."

"You guess…?"

"No, I'm sure. I love you, Marci. I'm in love with you."

"That's better, slut. The lotion is in my bag. Make sure you fondle my cock and balls real good before I cage myself. I don't know when Master will let me out again."

"Do you like being caged all the time?"

"I don't like it or dislike it. I'm Master's subby, so he decides how long I stay caged. I'd rather be a girl than a boy anyways, so the less I think about my boy parts, the better."

"What do you mean… 'subby'?

"It means I'm submissive to him. We like to do bondage stuff when we're alone, and it's so erotically exciting for me."

"Like being tied up and stuff?"

"Yeah, like when they tied us up last night, only a lot more. I love that kind of kink, and I saw you were loving it too."

"That was definitely a new experience for me, and you're right about it getting me excited. It was fuckin' hot."

"I think you're a submissive like me. I see it in you."

"I dunno, bondage shit sounds a little too kinky for me."

"You might think that now, but two months ago you probably thought getting gang banged was too kinky for you. You never know what turns you on until you've tried it."

Listening to Marci talking about the kinky sex she likes turns me on in ways I didn't expect. I've never even thought about things like bondage or submission before, but I have to admit, the idea doesn't repulse me. Just like the golden shower thing I've been exposed to, it's all so new to me that I can't quite get my head around it, so I just put it in the back of my mind for now.

Realizing that we're in love, sissy-love I mean, probably made me more receptive to the things she's saying. I know she's right that I need to stop resisting my feelings, but I've had so many new feelings since I got in bed with Rob. At least I'm really sure that I'm in love with Rob since he's the first man who's actually made love to me. Sure, I've sucked a few cocks and got fucked a couple of times with rubbers, but those were just sex acts, not actual love-making like with Rob and Marci.

Don't get me wrong, I like performing sex acts, just because it's fun. It's just that making actual love as a girl is absolutely out of this world, and I do love it. I tell myself that no matter how weird it feels, I'm gonna tell Rob that I've fallen in love with him when he fucks me later today.

~~~~~

I feel like a totally new girl riding down the elevator with Marci to join our owners for breakfast. I'm wearing a sexy black-laced thong that I had to borrow from Marci since we couldn't find our panties this morning. Marci said her panties almost always disappear after a gang bang because the guys seem to collect them for souvenirs. We've both got our gold-colored collars on from last night, but I'm hoping Mistress lets me take it off because I'm not in the mood to turn a trick for her today.

Mistress greets us with hugs and kisses when we get back to our suite. As soon as I walk in, I see Sherry lying on the bed by herself. "Good morning, honey," I kiss her cheek.

"Ohhh… h-h-hi, sweetheart." She's barely awake enough to speak. "How w-was your g-gang bang?"

"It was great. How was your night with that guy you met?"

"Ohhhh… shiiiiit… it started out with one guy, but then I got drunk and it turned into three guys. I got DP'd and haven't hardly slept. I'm fuckin' zoned out."

"Leave her sleep, baby," Mistress pulls me away, "she'll feel better this afternoon. Rob will be here soon."

"Do you want me to keep my gold collar on?"

"No, baby. You've had enough. Your last fuck will be a love-fuck with Rob," Mistress replaces my collar with a black one I like.

"Where's Master Jeremy?" Marci asks Mistress.

"He's in the bathroom showering. I have to warn you, he's got a bad hangover and he's not in a good mood."

"I know how to handle him," Marci sighs, "this isn't his first hangover. He probably wasn't worth a shit in bed for you, I bet."

"No," Mistress laughs, "I took him down to the bar first and got him drunk. I needed a good night's sleep."

We all have a laugh over that until there's a knock on the door. I know it's Rob so I run to open the door for him.

"Hey, beautiful!" Rob gives me a hug. "How's my gang bang girl feeling?"

"I feel great, love. I missed you on the bed, though."

"I had a better time watching you two getting into it. You and Marci have a special synergy that was fun to watch."

"It was fun, alright."

"You looked like you were loving it, especially when they tied you two together."

"We talked a little bit about bondage this morning," Marci butts in.

"Ohhhh…? Does bondage interest you?" Rob asks me.

"I dunno," I'm nervous to answer, "I never really thought about it before."

"It's a bit too much to think about right now, sweetheart," Mistress joins the conversation. "We'll talk about it sometime after you've had time to absorb everything you've already been exposed to."

"Good morning, everyone" Master Jeremy emerges from the bathroom, fully dressed but in a daze.

"Good morning to you," Rob says, "Did you have fun with Mistress Brenda last night?"

"I don't remember," Jeremy chuckles, "but she says I did. I know I have a fuckin' killer headache."

"He was quite the stud," Brenda breaks in, "but that was last night. Let's go to breakfast, I'm starved."

"Master…?" Marci asks, "do you want me to change collars?"

"Fuck no…! You're here to make us money. There might be someone looking for a quick fuck."

"Hey, baby," I whisper to Sherry, "you wanna come down and get some breakfast? "

"Noooo… " she puts the pillow over her head, "just let me sleep."

~~~~~

It's a whole different atmosphere in the dining room this morning than it was last night. All the sissies, including Marci and me, look like they've been well fucked. Most of the guys look worn out too, and I chuckle as I look at them, wondering which ones I'd like to fuck next time we're here.

Rob sits between Marci and me, with Brenda and Jeremy seated across from us. My hand immediately goes to Rob's leg, letting him know I want his cock again. He gives me a devilish grin to let me know he wants my ass today. As I'm feeling up his thigh, I discover I have company when Marci's hand touches mine.

"Are we gonna fight over him?" Marci giggles. "I really loved his cock last night, so I know why you're in love with him."

"I'll share him with you," I giggle back at her.

"We could give him a double blowie." We both start laughing.

"Damn, girl," Rob blushes as Marci pulls his zipper down and reaches into his pants, "is this my lucky day?"

"Maybe," I giggle, "think you can handle two horny sissies?"

"I'd sure like to find out," Rob chuckles.

I'm trying to think of a flirty thing to say when the sissy-waitress comes to take our orders. We all cool down a bit as our attention turns to our menus. Once she walks away, Brenda and Jeremy change the subject and talk about how well Marci and I worked together last night. It isn't long before they're checking their calendars and talking about another trip in a few weeks.

MeghanAss1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MeghanAss1

They're talking about pimping us out as a pair because we'll bring in a lot more money fucking eight guys together instead of just one apiece. I'm open to the idea and so is Marci, since we're now in love.

All the while we're talking, Marci and I are playing with Rob's cock under the table. He's getting really hard and we're really getting horny to have a threesome with him. It all depends, of course, on Jeremy, since he controls who she fucks and who she doesn't. My hopes are dashed when a short chubby guy, probably in his late fifties, walks up to our table.

"Is the brunette bitch still available?" He points to Marci's gold collar.

"She is," Jeremy's quick to answer.

"How much?"

"How long do you want her?"

"An hour?"

"She's worth two hundred an hour," Jeremy tells him, "but since it's Sunday morning, I'll let you have her for a hundred and a half."

"Hmmm…" The guy thinks. "Is she good?"

"You haven't heard about Marci?"

"Whoa…! This is Marci…? Of course I've heard about her. I've just never seen her."

"That's because she's always booked solid. Do you want her or not?"

"Yeah…! Of course I do! Gimme a few minutes to finish breakfast and I'll be back to pick her up."

"Pay in advance if you want to reserve her. If I get two guys wanting a threesome, she'll be gone."

"Yes, sir!" The guy gives Jeremy three fifties and pinches Marci's ass before he goes back to his table.

"Shit," I say to her, "I guess that blows our threesome."

"I know, right? That's how it goes for us working girls sometimes."

I'm not sure by the way Jeremy was watching us that he would have let Marci play with us anyway, but I got really horny thinking about it. I'm a little disappointed, but at the same time, I get excited that I'll have Rob all to myself. I can almost feel him in my mouth already!

Marci finishes eating and decides she needs to go over to her date's table to start entertaining him. She comes around to kiss me goodbye, kissing me on the lips and whispering in my ear.

"I'm in love with you, Mandy. We'll see each other again real soon, I'm sure. We have each other's cell number, so text me when you get home."

"You know I will. Thanks for teaching me so much stuff."

"You have so much more to learn, girlfriend, but you have a great Mistress to teach you. Bye, sweetie."

"Bye, Marci," I kiss her with a tear in my eye, "I love you."

"Love you too, babe. I better get over to that slob's table. I'd rather be with you, but I've been pimped out. Bye babe."

~~~~~

I have mixed emotions riding up the elevator with Rob after breakfast. Wondering how I fell in love with Marci so fast, I wish I could have had more time to say goodbye to her. It also strikes me how she instantly obeyed Master Jeremy when he pimped her out to a stranger that neither one of us found sexy or attractive. She was like a mindless, robotic cock-whore whose only purpose is to do the bidding of her Master.

As the elevator door opens, my full attention turns to Rob. He grabs me tightly by the wrist and leads me quickly down the hall to his doorway. He's got one arm around me as he puts the key card in the slot, then coils both arms around me from behind as he walks me through the door. The door barely closes before he's got the spaghetti straps of my loose sun dress below my elbows, leaving me bare from the waist up.

His mouth quickly lands on my neck, while pushing my dress past my hips until it falls free around my feet. I absolutely melt with his hands freely roaming my body, especially when he pinches and tugs on my very sensitive nipples.

The feeling of helplessness is wildly erotic for me as I press my inferior body back into his. Suddenly, he spins me around to face him, making me feel even more helpless, even more subservient to him. He seems bigger to me now, totally in control as I stand before him wearing only a thin thong.

"Undress me," he commands.

"Yes, sir," I mindlessly obey.

I feel an even greater level of helplessness as he grips my upper arms tightly in his massive hands. Tentatively, I move my hands inside his jacket, letting my fingers touch his manly chest as I push it over his shoulders. Only then does he release his grip on me as his jacket slips free. I struggle slightly undoing the buttons on his shirt, something that should be easy to do, but now I tremble as each button reveals more of him to me.

The anticipation is almost too much, but I want to take my time to enjoy the experience of parting his shirt and touching his chest again. His beautiful pecs are large, his stomach flat, with shoulders broad and rounded with muscle. He's the perfect specimen of masculinity, the polar opposite of my wimpy sissy-weakness. I kiss and worship his magnificence as his shirt joins his jacket on the floor.

Now on both knees, I untie his shoes, helping him step out of them and pulling off his socks before undoing his belt. It had taken me several minutes to undo his shirt buttons because of how my fingers were trembling, but his belt and zipper are no problem as I get closer to what I'm craving.

I pull both his pants and his sexy bikini briefs down together to reveal his male perfection in front of my face. Like a kid in a candy shop, I stroke his shaft in one hand and cup his ball sack with the other, while licking his smoothly shaven balls like Marci taught me last night.

"Mmmm…" He smiles. "You're doing that much better than the other night. You do enjoy that, don't you?"

"Yes, Rob, I simply love it," I reply as I glide my tongue up the underside of his shaft and taste his pre-cum.

I'm really getting into sucking his cock and I'm even successful at deep-throating him a few times, although it's not easy at this angle. One thing I've learned this weekend is that I really love uncut cock.

"Stand up, slut," he orders after I've sucked him a while.

I immediately comply like an obedient sub, pressing my chest against his as his hands envelope my ass and lifts me off the floor like I'm a feather. I throw my arms around his neck, lifting my legs and hooking them behind him as my mouth and tongue search for his. Rob's kisses are as forceful as his grip is on me, his tongue plunging into my mouth and his fingers inching toward my waiting hole. I gasp at the thrill of it, pressing my body against his fingers as they tease me.

"Tell me what you want, slut." Rob hisses in my ear as he carries me over to the bed.

I tremble in his arms. "I want you to fuck me," I eagerly reply.

"Tell me more, you subby little slut." His eyes are burning into mine as he speaks.

"Fuck my ass, Rob, fill me with your cum!" I squeeze my legs tightly around him. "I want you to ram your cock into me and make me beg for more!"

"Such a filthy mouth for a slutty little sub," Rob erotically degrades me. "Unhook your legs and stand up!"

He lowers me slowly, not taking his hands off my ass until he spins me around so my back is to him. Feeling one of his hands pushing on my back, I lower my upper body to his bed and stick my horny little ass out for him. I tremble again as he slowly pulls my thong to my ankles, and I'm all laid out for him.

My back arches involuntarily when I feel the lube being poured between her cheeks. My ass is more than ready for him, as is my body, but Rob has no intention of penetrating me right away.

"Ohhhhhhhh God!" I groan as Rob slides his lubricated shaft right over my tight hole and between my cheeks.

Each time he presses the head of his cock against my horny hole, he frustrates me by gliding underside over it, playing me like a fiddle as I squirm beneath him. I desperately try to push back into him, to take him inside me, but he presses my head into the bed and continues to tease.

"Goddammit, Rob!" I whine about his teasing, "Fuck me! I can't stand it!"

"You whiny little sub." Rob slaps my ass hard and pushes my head into the bed. "Who are you to tell me what to do?"

"I'm nothing, Rob," I whine, "I had no right to say that."

"Of course you didn't, and why didn't you have that right?"

"Because I'm a slut, Rob."

"What kind of slut?"

"A dirty little slut."

"That's not the word I'm looking for, bitch. What kind of a slut are you?"

"A submissive slut?"

"Bingo..! Whore…! And don't you ever forget it!"

The way Rob's dominating me is turning me on in ways very new to me. I loved when he tenderly made love to me when he took my cherry from me, but I think this is turning me on more. It excites me when he spanks my vulnerable ass and presses my head into bed. It only makes me want it more, makes me want to submit to him like a submissive little slut.

Rob chuckles erotically as he pressesandslick finger against my opening, causing me to moan loudly when he easily slips inside me. He slowly finger-fucks me and I raise my pussy to meet each little thrust to quench my burning desire. I groan even louder when he adds a second lubed finger, twisting and wiggling them inside me. He then gives my butt a series of firm swats, just to see my response.

"Ooooohhhhhhh fuck me, Rob. Please, baby?" I moan sensually. "I've been wanting your cock inside me all morning."

I'm so weak when he finally withdraws his fingers. He sneers confidently as he presses the head of his fat shaft against my ready hole.

"If you hadn't been such a whiny little slut, I wouldn't have teased you so much."

"I'm sorry, Rob, I couldn't help it. I wanted your cock so bad."

"I know you did, darling, but you need to learn that submissive sluts don't get to call the shots."

"I know that now," I whimper, hoping I didn't piss him off.

Suddenly, my weak knees buckle under me as his head pops inside me. My arms reach far above my head as I sink into the bed and grab two fistfuls of bedding. Rob holds his cock still until my hole adjusts to him, then pushes another inch further inside me. My ass is already on fire from being spanked so hard that his hot shaft slowly filling my tight ass is indescribable.

"Oh my God!" I scream as his hips press firmly against her ass. "You're so fucking big!"

"I'm not any bigger than I was yesterday," Rob chuckles.

"But this feels so different," I say in astonishment "it's so hot… and so big!"

"It's the way I warmed you up, little subby. And here you thought I was just teasing you for the fun of it." Rob holds me tightly in place, not letting me escape his full length.

"You bastard! You make me want to scream!" I hiss, then wonder where those words came from as Rob laughs at what I just said.

My sissy-brain goes on auto-pilot, demanding carnal satisfaction, and there's not a damn thing I can do about it. My fists squeeze the blankets harder as my body lifts one knee on the bed to spread myself further for him.

Rob backs out momentarily, then slams back into me with a force that makes my teeth rattle. He pauses a few seconds before slowly backing and again violently slamming his entire body into me. The time between thrusts gets shorter and shorter until he's continually pounding into me with reckless abandon.

"Ohhhhh, fuccckkk me!!!!" I beg loudly.

"You like that, you little subby slut?"

"Yesssss!" I scream. "I'm your subby, Rob. Treat me like the slut I am!"

Seeing how worked-up I am, Rob pauses for a moment to let me catch my breath. With his cock still inside me, he grabs my other leg and spins me onto my back. He then crosses my ankles above my stomach, tightly holding me in this helpless position with one strong hand.

"I want to see your submissive sissy face when I make you cum for me." He lewdly smiles before starting me fucking again.

My weirdly stretched legs begin to ache as Rob maintains his strong grip, pounding me even harder than before. The shuddering of my body negates my discomfort as Rob holds me at a perfect angle to feel his thick shaft rubbing hard against my prostate 'G-spot'. He doesn't let up for an instant as my face becomes distorted from the extreme, agonizing sensations of pain and pleasure.

"Cum for me, little subby. Cum for daddy."

"Ohhhhhhh… Fuuuuuuck!" I stare into Rob's dominant eyes as my cock surprisingly erupts to his command and I do indeed, cum for him.

A triumphant look comes over Rob's face as he pauses his strokes, but keeps his cock buried inside me.

"I guess that was good for you, too?" He smirks.

"God, yes," I breathlessly answer, looking down at the pool of cum on my stomach. "How did you make me cum like that?"

"Trade secret, babe. Just know that you did most of it yourself. You're a submissive little bitch, and the sooner you figure that out and accept it, the sooner you'll allow yourself to have more intense orgasms just like that. When you get good at it, you'll be able to orgasm like a girl without even touching yourself."

"Holy fuuuuuck," I gasp, "that was so god-damned intense. I wanna have a lot more of those!"

"Let me clean up that mess on your tummy before we do anything else. Sissies and gay guys never waste cum," he says as I giggle about it.

Rob quickly runs his tongue through my pool of cum, sucking it all up in one gulp. Our bodies are covered with a light sheen of perspiration as Rob places his cum-filled mouth over mine to share the candy our sex has produced. Although my ass is a little sore, I want nothing more than to feel him explode deep inside my ass. Just the thought of it makes me tremble with excitement.

"Mmmmm…. fuck me again and cum inside me?" I coo. "Is it okay for a subby to ask to be filled up?"

"No, it's not," Rob councils me, "but we'll make an exception. Roll over on your hands and knees, subby."

Once on my hands and knees, Rob takes my wrists and pulls them behind my back, holding them together like he just did with my ankles. I moan into the pillow as I feel his cock sliding back up my already well-fucked hole.

"Talk to me, subby," Rob says as he pumps me nice and slow, "tell me how much you like it."

"I love it, Rob. I want to feel you explode inside me," I moan softly, "please fill my ass with your cum and make me your slave, your slut, your devoted sub."

I hear him grunting behind me, feeling the power he has over me making me want him more. "That's it, baby, fuck me," I talk dirty to him. "Fuck my tight ass, sweetheart. Make me your slut, darling, fuck me like a whore, baby, just because you can."

"Such a dirty little foul-mouthed slut!" Rob grunts, obviously turned on by my dirty words.

It gives me such a thrill to turn him on like this, to just let everything go and immerse myself in the debauchery of the moment. Rob pulls his cock and flips me over, sinking his cock back into me in an instant.

"Beg me slut!" he says with a smirk on his face as we stare into each other's eyes."

"Oh pleassseee, kind sir," I sarcastically say, bucking my hips to meet each thrust. "Please cum inside me before I start laughing, baby. I know you're so close. All I gotta do is squeeze my ass… like… THIS!"

"Ohhhhh… Fuuuuuuck!" Rob yells as I clamp my ass around him, squeezing as hard as I can. It's a trick Marci taught me this morning, and I've been waiting for just the right moment.

"Ohhhhhhh yes, baby… yeeesssss!" I feel his cock swollen cock exploding inside me.

"Oh shit!" Rob continues to moan, "It's all yours… slut!"

"Don't you mean subby-slut… Master?" I giggle as the last bits of cum seep out of him.

"I dunno what I mean," he answers in bewilderment, "you knocked me for a loop there at the end."

"I've been wanting to say this all day," I say as his cock deflates inside my ass, "I don't know if I can say this or not, but love you Rob, I've fallen in love with you and I can't deny it. Is it okay for a subby to say that to her stud?"

"It's perfectly fine, Mandy. Cuz I've fallen in love with you, too."

"Is it weird to fall in love after just one night together?" I ask, "I mean, it's not like I want to marry you or anything."

"No, sweetheart, it's not weird at all. Being in love with a lover is not the same as a lifetime marriage commitment love. It's a love we can share when we're together, and then feel safe to go back into our everyday life and know it's okay to have a lover besides your life-love."

"That's kinda weird to understand, all I know is I'm in love with being with you and I wanna be with you again."

"Don't try to understand it, babe. The more you come into this wonderful lifestyle the more you'll understand. You're not the same girl you were when you got here and you'll be a different girl a month from now and a year from now. I'm just happy to know I'll get to see you blossom into the beautiful girl you were meant to be."

"I know you're right. I'll never be the same girl I was before."

Published 
Written by Jilluvscox
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments