Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

SissyMandy - Sinners

"Disownment sets us free..."

40
8 Comments 8
1.6k Views 1.6k
6.6k words 6.6k words

"There's simply no way around it, dear," Mistress Virginia explains to me over Sunday brunch. "You're at that point where you need to free yourself from your father's controlling influence."

"Well… I've been trying to tell him, but it scares me when I even think about quitting my job."

"What scares you, my child, is him finding out you're a sissy. Sissies naturally don't want their parents knowing they've turned into cross-dressing cock lovers, and that's okay for part-time sissies who only dress when they're hungry for dick.

"But when a sissy goes on hormones and dresses en femme every single day, it's much more than a part-time, weekend thing. She then becomes totally and irreversibly committed to the sissy lifestyle, and isn't that pretty much where you want to be?"

"Of course it is. I wouldn't be taking hormones if it wasn't."

"And we're starting to see the effects of those hormones, aren't we?"

"Well, yeah…? Haven't I waited long enough?"

"Of course you have, but now that your breasts are starting to show, you can't just disappear from your parents' lives, can you? When your tits become too obvious to hide, you'll have to tell them you're taking hormones.

"It's the final step to becoming a full-time sissy, but if you continue avoiding the unavoidable, the universe will do it for you, and the universe doesn't care about your fragile sissy feelings."

I usually love listening to Mistress Virginia when she joins us for brunch, but today she's pressuring me about coming out to my parents. Luckily, Sherry senses how irritated I'm getting, and manages to change the subject to how I helped Jeannie catch her husband in the act of cheating yesterday.

"I felt so passable the entire time I was with him," I describe how confident I was about getting in Brent's truck to suck his cock. "Wearing that sexy outfit you chose for me really helped. It made all the difference."

"You couldn't have worn those skinny-girl clothes if you hadn't starved yourself enough to lose your ugly boy fat," Virginia tells me. "Hierarchy sissies are known for their anorexic looks, and I'm so proud that you've achieved it ahead of schedule. Now you're a skinny bitch on hormones, and your body's starting catch up with your teenager mentality."

"She only weighed a hundred-nineteen pounds this morning," Brenda brags about me.

"Very nice. Now you should start feeding her milk shakes before bedtime. The extra calories will fatten up her fanny while she's sleeping, and once she develops her plump, fuckable sissy ass, we'll set her up with a new wardrobe to compliment her petite figure.

"Won't that be nice, Mandy? Having new clothes to show off your sexy anorexic looks?"

"Oh, yeah! I love being skinny, and you know how much I love new clothes!"

"Doesn't every sissy love new clothes? It's half the fun of being a sissy girl, and I bet you know what the other half is."

"Yeah… the other half is getting fucked like a girl."

"Of course it is. In fact, the only reason Hierarchy sissies even exist is to offer their tight little sissy cunts to any man who'll pay for it. Doesn't that sound like a fun life?"

"Oh, Mistress, it's the only life I want!"

"Then you shouldn't hide the fact that you're a hot sissy, should you?"

"No, I shouldn't have to."

"Then tell me, hon, when are you going to finally tell your dad, so you can get on with your sissy life without worrying about what he, or anyone else, thinks about you?"

"Ummm…" I gulp, realizing she just tricked me, "I guess… tomorrow?"

"Promise?"

"I promise."

"Just remember, if you don't tell him yourself, the universe has a way of lining up circumstances to make it happen… in ways you probably won't like."

~~~~~

Brunch was fun until Mistress Virginia pressured me about telling my dad I'm quitting my job. She's right, though. I do have to tell him, and soon. I can't even take my suit jacket off at work anymore because my nipples stick out under my shirt.

My hair's also gotten longer since he jumped me about my pixie hairstyle a few weeks ago, and there's no way I'm ever having it cut again. I really should have told him last week, but I'm such a pathetic pussy that I just keep putting it off.

I promised I'll do it tomorrow, so I better not fail this time. Brenda told me this morning that our new house is already painted, meaning we'll be moving as soon as it's furnished to suit Brenda's liking. She's also throwing out my male clothes before then, so I'll only be wearing girl clothes after that, and I can't possibly dress that way at work.

Anyway, that's not until tomorrow, so I don't have to think about it the rest of the day.

It's been a while since I've had a man, except for sucking Brent's cock, but he's a prick, so he doesn't count. I feel like getting fucked, so when we get home, I think I'll text Marci to see if maybe she wants to get on FaceTime and ride dildos with me. It's not as good as a real man, but it's always loads of fun.

~~~~~

"Virginia's proud of the progress the both of you are making," Brenda tells us on the way home.

"It's only through your guidance that we're making that progress," Sherry says. "Now that you've helped me get over my anal problem, my sex life with Mandy is a lot more fun."

"You would have gotten into anal on your own sooner or later."

"True, but I would have missed out on all the fun before I did."

"Also true. Go for the peak enjoyment, I always say."

"Do you have anything planned for us this afternoon?"

"Not really, why?"

"My mom called me last week, complaining about how I haven't been coming around lately. I better go visit them before they start getting nosey about what we've been doing."

"Go ahead. While you're gone, I'll give Mandy a sex reward for being such a good sissy."

Oh, fuck… I get so excited when I hear that! Sex with Mistress means getting in the shower to drink her golden nectar, and that's way better than riding dildos with Marci. I loved fucking Sherry and Jeannie last week, but I didn't get to taste my Mistress, and I've been thirsty for her. The way Brenda winks at me when we get out of the car tells me she's got the same thing on her mind.

~~~~~

"Have fun," Mistress tells Sherry as she's leaving to visit her parents.

"Don't make me barf," Sherry says with a gagging gesture. "It's getting harder to even see them anymore."

"It's only natural to reject your old life when you're about to join our Hierarchy family."

"Is that what it is?"

"It always happens with new escorts. Once they get a glimpse of the luxurious lifestyle they'll have in the Hierarchy, they no longer want anything to do with the world they came from."

"Sounds about right, because I don't care anymore if I ever see my mom and dad again."

"We're your family now, always remember that. No one can provide for you like your Hierarchy family will."

~~~~~

"So… sissy-love," Mistress embraces me after Sherry leaves, "I'm so proud of you for getting your weight below my target of one-twenty, so for a special reward, as I promised, I'll be your whore this afternoon. Just tell me what you'd like to do, and we'll do it."

"You already know what I want."

"Yes I do, sissy-poo, but I wanna hear you say it to me."

"I want your nectar."

"No, sweetie, we're not using nice words today. Tell me again, what do you want me to do?"

"Pee on me."

"Think of a word that's nastier than pee."

"Piss. Piss on me, Mistress. Piss in my mouth. I want your hormones in my tummy."

"That's better, dirty girl. I'll piss on you, but with one condition."

"Okay, what's the condition?"

"I want you to piss on me first. Do you have to pee?"

"I could, but I'm not sure a sissy should pee on her Mistress."

"A sissy can if her Mistress wants her to. It's one of my favorite kinks, and I'll let you in on a little secret...

"I like getting pissed on as much as you do, so let's get kinky and be dirty girls, shall we?"

~~~~~

Holy shit. Brenda's kinkier than I thought. There's a trail of discarded clothing leading into our bathroom, where Brenda takes me into the shower and immediately drops to her knees. My clitty was already hard, but she makes it throb when she licks my four-inch length and kisses my sissy balls.

"Melt into me, sissy-love," Brenda entices with her tongue fluttering all over my cock. "I've fallen so much in love with my sissy that I want her to know one of my darkest secrets.

"Virginia got me into this kinky pissing shit, and now I'm so perverted and addicted to it that she pisses on me almost every time I spend the night with her. But I love doing it, and I want to start doing it with you like I do with her. So go ahead, sissy, pee on me whenever you're ready."

"Oh my God…" I gasp as she engulfs my entire cock like she wants me to let loose in her mouth. I want to do it, if only because she wants me to, but I can't relax enough to pee with this throbbing hard-on.

"Whatcha waiting for?" Brenda edges me on.

"I can't pee when I'm this hard."

"Just tell me, darling. I can always make you pee."

Boy, does she ever know how. She gets the shampoo bottle and squirts some in her palm. Then she spits in it a few times and works up a good lather.

"Just relax," she grins, "and let it flow."

"In your mouth?"

"Of course in my mouth. We're kinky bitches today, so get kinky with me, and don't hold back. Since this is your first time, I'll even aim it for you, so you'll learn what I like."

She giggles with perverted delight as one soapy hand milks my ball sack, while the other creeps up my crack to my sissy hole. Then, with a middle finger worming its way towards my prostate, she wraps her lips around my throbbing hard-on.

Oh my God, the feeling is so devilishly delicious with Mistress practically daring me to pee in her mouth. I'm still a little apprehensive about doing it, but the erotic things she's doing to my prostate relaxes me so much that my bladder just automatically releases.

Within seconds, my warm urine starts filling her mouth, and a series of satisfying 'mmm's' escapes her as she guzzles it down. When she's had her fill, she takes my shaft and aims it right at her face! I can hardly believe that Brenda, my classy Mistress, is getting down and dirty like this, but I this this kinky side of her, I like it a lot.

Using my cock as her shower, she soaks her hair with urine, and then sprays it all over her tits. I'm still peeing when she stands up to kiss me, and then, to my complete surprise, she lifts one leg and curls it around my back, so that I'm now pissing between her legs!

"Fuck me, sissy-love," she moans like a horny slut, "and pee in my pussy at the same time."

Oh, damn! I fuck her hot cunt until long after my stream stops flowing, and I know what you're thinking… this is some gross fucking shit, but I'm telling you, it's the most erotic thing I've ever done. Then it gets even better when she kisses me, and oh, my God… tasting my pee in her pissy mouth as our tongues dart back and forth is the hottest thing ever!

"I aimed your cock for you," she softly says, "because I wanted to show you how I like it. Next time we do this, I'll just kneel before you, and you'll piss on me just like that.

"Shower time is the only time I'll ever let you feel equal to me, so enjoy it when we do it. A Mistress does this with her sissy to show her appreciation for the obedience and devotion her sissy gives to her. It's so you'll know I'm more in love with you than I ever thought I would be.

"Now, you kinky little fuck, lick it off me on your way down."

I swear, I wanna lick every inch of her piss-covered body as she places her hand on my head to push me down. Her tits taste heavenly with urine dripping off her nipples, and I spend a lot of time sucking her nipples as she plays mine. God… I just love having tits!

"Show me how kinky you can be," Brenda then pushes me to my knees. "Make me pee, you dirty little cunt. You know how to do it, so show me what I've taught you."

Fuck, now I know why Brenda kisses on me so much after she pees on me. It's the weirdest thing, but the pungent odor is so fucking erotic with our minds in the gutter like this. It tastes kinda sweet as we switch roles and I become her bitch. My nose is soon buried in her bush as my tongue flicks at her clit, which is already protruding out of its hood.

"Just make me pee, honey," she moans from above as she rubs her cunt in my face. "You can lick my clit all you want when we get in bed, but just lick my pee hole now and empty my bladder. I have to pee so bad!"

She never has to ask me twice to do this demented act with her. I love licking her pee hole, and after I've just peed inside her pussy, it tastes like ten times better than it has before. Her natural juices blended with my own fluids are so intoxicating for both of us, causing her to moan uncontrollably as I grab her ass and bury my tongue into her hot hole.

She's so turned on that it doesn't take me long to get her to pee. She shakes with erotic spasms as she floods my open mouth, and I don't know who's enjoying it more, me or her. Her tummy muscles start rippling to the orgasm she always gets when I do this for her, and for the first time ever, I feel the sudden rush of my own orgasm coming on.

I press my mouth into her folds to swallow as much of her sweet nectar I can, then I lean back and let her piss all over me as I become overwhelmed with intense orgasmic sensations. It's the most wonderful experience I've ever had with Brenda as I cum without ever touching my cock, and with nothing up my ass. Doing this with my Mistress must be the kinkiest thing of all kinky things!

We're so intimately close, melting into each other as we cleanse the nasty urine from our bodies under the steamy hot shower water. The sweet lotions we rub into our skin afterwards energize us for more sex.

"You know, of course," she whispers as she takes me to their bedroom, "that you're not to tell a soul about what we do in the shower. No one can ever know we have a piss-drinking fetish."

"I know, Mistress, and I'll never tell anyone, but I do wish we could do it with Sherry."

"I've told you before, Sherry will join us when she's ready for it. Her first experience with urine needs to be a positive experience, so she'll want to do it without being coaxed into it. Our new house has a very large shower, so we'll probably be showering together quite often.

"There'll come a time when I'll sense her readiness to pee on you, and after I get her to do it once, you'll be able to share this most intimate of pleasures with her just as often as you now enjoy anal sex with her."

"I hope so, because I wanna feel the same things with her that I feel with you."

"Maybe you're just a piss slut," she giggles. "An addicted little pee-whore who can't live without it now."

"Maybe, I mean… I never thought I could cum just from that, but I did. It was different from the orgasms have when I get fucked, but it was just as wonderful."

"I always cum from it, too, and the more you do it with other people, the more you'll understand how our orgasms come more from mental stimulation than physical. Much of why we get off to it comes from just knowing how dirty and perverted it is. I want you, and eventually Sherry, to be comfortable about doing kinky things with clients.

"Not too many Hierarchy girls are into urine sex, but the kinky whores who like it always earn the biggest tips. Once you form personal relationships with clients who crave that sort of thing, they'll become faithful to you, and date you often.

Over the course of a few years, each one can potentially be worth hundreds of thousands of dollars in gifts and tips, on top of what they pay to date you. It's especially true with male clients, and that's no joke.

"C'mon, baby doll, enough of that for now. I'm still horny for you, so let's get some fucking in before Sherry comes home."

~~~~~

Wow… for the next couple hours at least, Brenda and I have the sweetest sex ever. Maybe it's because the pee in our bellies made us super horny, but it might be about our relationship expanding to the next higher level. I sure hope so, because being Brenda's sissy feels just right to me, more so than ever before.

After sixty-nining with her for the longest time, eating Brenda's pissy-tasting pussy has me so horny to fuck that I just shove it in and pound away to the primal urges of what's left of my male instincts. That's when she stops me to teach me how a sissy should properly fuck a woman.

"Stop and think for a second," she starts to say. "You're a wonderful sissy, babe, and you have many natural talents, but the one thing you'll never be… is a stud."

"Yeah, I guess that's kinda obvious."

"It's not your fault you don't have enough dick for a woman to even feel you inside her, so don't try to be something you're not. You'll never get her off by just fucking her, so instead, use your hot clitty to stimulate her clit. That's what a woman loves most, and it's why a lot of us are lesbians, because a man can never satisfy our clits like another woman can.

"Scooch up on me a bit, so your clitty will slide right down against my clit, where I can feel it. If you just go straight into me, I'll hardly feel a thing.

"Yeah, that's it, darling. It's amazing how much better that feels."

"But I'm not feeling anything this way."

"You shouldn't feel anything yet. The woman's pleasure is always more important than yours, and your pleasure comes from giving her pleasure. You don't have an actual man-cock, but you do have a very nice sissy-clit.

"When you rub the top-side of your clit into mine, you'll give me immense pleasure without stimulating your lower vein that makes you cum. You'll last longer, and you won't disappoint me by ejaculating prematurely. Women hate that.

"After you've given her several orgasms, you can then fuck her get yourself off if you want. But you'll probably want to cum by rubbing the head of your clit into hers, because sissies get more pleasure that way."

MadissonKiss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MadissonKiss

"C'mon, baby, let's try it. You'll drive women up a wall when you learn to do it this way."

Oh, my God… once I start getting into it, Brenda starts squirming under me to the pleasure she's receiving. "Oh, yeah, baby," she whispers, "just like that, you're such a good little pleaser."

As I tease and stimulate her already excited nerve-nub, she kisses me with a passion I've only seen her give to Sherry. It's like we're the same person, intertwined with the same thoughts. I'm so in love with her for teaching me this new technique, but I think maybe she did it for herself as much as she did for me.

She moans with sweet pleasure to her first orgasm, and each one after that is more intense and comes one after another as I get better at this very cool way to fuck. Somewhere during her fifth or sixth orgasm, I think, Sherry gets home and comes in to see Brenda writhing under me, moaning out of her mind.

"Whoa, you two," Sherry giggles, "looks like you're having fun."

"You have no idea, Sher," Brenda giggles back at her. "Come to bed with us. You have got to experience what I just taught our sissy."

"I'll come to bed, but I'm not in the mood for sex right now."

"What's the matter?" Brenda asks as Sherry undresses.

"My fucking mom… she's pissing me off."

"What did she say?" I ask as Sherry slips into bed between me and Brenda.

"Well… she's getting on my ass again about adopting a kid. When I told her for the umpteenth time we're not interested in adoption, she goes off on this lecture about how it's all God's divine fucking plan that I can't get pregnant by you, so we were meant to raise someone else's kid."

"Did you tell her you're just not cut out for motherhood?" Brenda asks.

"Hell yes I did, but I'm her only child, so she's dead-set on me giving her grandchildren. She even made me look at this brochure from a Catholic adoption agency. Like I'm supposed to just go in like it's a pet store and pick out a kid to bring home? No thanks to that!"

"I think things are coming to a head with you two and your parents," Brenda then says.

"You're right about that. We have to go over for dinner next Sunday, with them and Mandy's parents. I honestly hope it's the last one, because I can't stand her anymore!"

"I wonder why she invited my parents?"

"Because, Mandy, everyone's talking about how much weight you've been losing, and she asked if you've been sick and haven't told anyone. She knows more than she's letting on, and I suspect the gossip about your cross-dressing has made the rounds to her circle of friends."

"It's only a matter of time before everything comes out in the open," Brenda reminds us.

"I don't even give a fuck anymore. Mandy and I know what we want, and they can just fuck off if they don't like it!"

"That's right," I agree. "It's not our problem if we're not living the life they think we should live."

"Well, get ready for the worst, because I feel it coming."

Brenda and I lost our appetite for sex after Sherry told us what just went on with her mom. I hope she doesn't know I'm a sissy, but the way I've been foolishly flaunting it in front of the neighbors the past few weeks, it wouldn't surprise me if she's already heard about it through the grapevine.

~~~~~

Sherry and I just go through the motions as we do our exercises the following Monday morning. Needless to say, we don't feel like having sex, and Brenda's busy shopping online for things she wants for the new house, so she doesn't make us do it in front of her like she's been known to do lately.

My business suit feels more dreadful than ever, and even wearing my favorite nylons and panties underneath doesn't help. I just hate wearing men's clothes now, but I know as long as I'm still working for my dad, I'll have to keep wearing them.

Well, all that changes this morning, when go in and just tell him. I kinda hope he fires me on the spot, so I won't have to wear this disgusting business suit anymore.

~~~~~

Okay, I know I said I was determined to finally tell him, but as I'm driving to work, the cowardice rooted deep inside me suddenly takes over, and I'm scared shit-less when I pull into my parking space.

'It's okay,' I tell myself, 'Jeannie will give me the courage to go in there and tell him.'

Except that I don't see Jeannie's car in the parking lot. Maybe she's running a little late getting her kids off to school. This is, after all, the first week after she kicked Brent out of the house. Yeah, she'll be along later to give me the confidence I'll need.

Except that when I walk into the office, my dad is going through Jeannie's desk, pulling out the contracts she's been working on. She didn't quit, did she? Surely not. She's needs her job more than ever, now that she's a single mom raising three kids.

"Mark," he says, "Janine won't be coming in this week. She just called in and said that she and her husband are getting a divorce."

"What…?" I act surprised, "When did this happen?"

"It's none of our business, but apparently something happened over the weekend. She's taking a week's vacation to do what she needs to do, so I'm going to need you to step it up and get these contracts out on time. You won't let me down again, will you?"

"Ummm… I'll do my best, but she usually does most of the work on them."

"She's not here to cover for you, so you'll have to fend for yourself this week."

"I'll try, dad."

"Son, I don't need you to try, I need you to get it DONE!"

He then storms out of my office, leaving me with a stack of paperwork I have no idea what to do with. Fuck… I was really going to tell him, but with Jeannie gone for a week, I can't just quit now. I guess I'll have to put it off another week. Yeah, that's what I'll do. It'll be easier next week, when there's not so much to do.

Somehow I get through the workweek without Jeannie's help, but I only got a few contracts done, and none of them were out on time. When I leave Friday night, there's twice as much work on my desk as there was Monday morning, but what the fuck. Next week, dammit, I'm for sure going to quit! So why should I give a shit today?

~~~~~

I won't to go into great detail about what happened Sunday afternoon when Sherry and I went over to her parents' house for dinner with my parents. I'd rather pretend the whole thing didn't happen, except that it did.

There was already tension in the air when we arrived, because they wanted us to go to Sunday Mass with them before our family dinner. But Sherry and I haven't attended church for nearly two years, and we're not about to start going again until like… forever.

My dad started in right away with insulting comments about my pixie hairstyle, asking me why I haven't had it cut like he told me to. Then Sherry's parents started in on me about how much weight I've lost since they last saw me, but Sherry made up excuses, saying she put me on a diet because likes me better thin.

From the conversation at the dinner table, we could tell right off that they know we've gone astray from the way they raised us, and the purpose of this dinner was to get us back on the path of righteousness, according to the teachings of the church.

Things started getting tenuous when Sherry's mom again brought up the subject of adoption. The church encourages large families, so she's been hounding us to adopt ever since we found out we can't have kids of our own.

Sherry told her in no uncertain terms that we don't want a family, and we're never going to adopt. That pissed her mom off, and everything went downhill from there. One thing lead to another, and it wasn't long before Sherry got totally pissed, and decided to bare it all, right then and there. She knew her mom would go into shock if she revealed that she's had her tubes tied, but she did it anyway, without fear or shame.

"Sherry Lynn…!" her mom huffed, "I can't believe those words just came out of your mouth! Why on God's green earth would you ever do something like that?"

"So I can have sex with other men and not get knocked up!" Sherry blurts out, so pissed now that she's not afraid to tell the truth about everything.

"Don't tell me you're cheating on your husband!" her dad yells.

"It's not cheating if he knows about it and does the same thing himself!"

"What…?" my dad then says, "You're both having sex outside your sacred marriage vows?"

"We happen to be swingers," Sherry brazenly tells them. "We're not tied down with kids, so we have an open marriage, and we're into sex. All kinds of sex. And if you really want to know, we're both bisexual."

"Oh my God!" Sherry's mom shrieks. "You haven't had sex with other women, have you?"

"All the time, mom. I like it. You'd be surprised how many women do."

"And what about you, Mark?" my dad chimes in. "Are you into that perverted shit, too?"

"I am, dad, and I like it as much as Sherry does."

"Oh, you two..!" Sherry's mom then goes off on a lecture about the evils of homosexuality and the sanctity of marriage, according to church teachings.

"You both need to talk to the priest and spend a week in confession," she says at the end of her lecture. "When you don't confess your sins every week, pretty soon the devil can trick you into eating the forbidden fruit. Then you're living a life of sin, and you'll never get into heaven that way."

"I'm in heaven all the time when I'm with my girlfriends," Sherry mocks her.

"Are you a girl in bed?" my dad then insults me. "You look like a damn girl with that shitty haircut, so I'm assuming you're a queer-girl when you're with your BOY-friends."

That really pisses me off, and like Sherry, I suddenly find the courage to tell him what I couldn't tell him before.

"Yes, dad, I'm always the girl when I'm with men, and I do it a lot. I like it so much that I'm even taking hormones and turning myself into a girl. So if you're wondering if I'm a queer, the answer is yes. I'm a queer, sort of, and there's nothing you can do about it!"

"The hell I can't! I won't have a god-dammed, girl-looking queer working at my company, so you can just forget about coming to work tomorrow! We'll see how long you survive without me supporting your lazy ass! You'll quit this stupid shit and come crawling back to me within a month!"

"Sherry Lynn…" her mom jumps in, "do you approve of what your sick husband is doing to himself?"

"Of course, mom. I haven't divorced her, have I? I told you I like sex with girls, so why wouldn't I love it if my husband wants to be a girl?"

Now, my mom hasn't said a word as the heated conversation devolved into a shouting match.

"Can everyone just settle down?" she finally interjects "These are our children here. It's a different world now than when we grew up, and they're old enough to make their own decisions. Besides, what they're doing isn't hurting anyone."

"It hurts me," Sherry's mom says, "to know they won't be with us in heaven."

"Oh, nonsense, Shirley! The church goes overboard with the heaven and hell thing. We'll all be fine."

"Well, if the church gets wind of this, they'll be excommunicated."

"Fuck the church!" Sherry laughs. "We didn't choose to be Catholics, you chose it for us, just like your parents chose it for you. We don't want it. So what if they excommunicated us? We just don't care."

"Enough of your potty-mouth language!" her mom starts crying, "I'm sorry, Sherry, but I just can't accept the way you're living. You've become a little harlot, and until you repent of your sins, I'm afraid I've lost my daughter."

"Oh c'mon," my mom says, "it isn't the end of the world just because we wouldn't have made those same choices."

"It's for god-dammed sure the end of me having a son!" my dad gets up and storms into the kitchen. "No son of mine is going to act like a girl and be a god-dammed queer!"

"So are you disowning us, too?" Sherry then asks her dad.

"That's up to you," her dad answers. "You'll have to confess your sins to the priest and ask the man upstairs for forgiveness."

"I think we better go," Sherry says to me. "I think you're right," I agree.

"Sorry, mom and dad, but we are what we are, and we're not changing just because you can't accept us."

"It's not about us accepting your sinful life," her mom responds, "it's about God accepting you. Start reading the Bible again, and you might get a clue."

"Fuuuck...!" Sherry screams, "I give up! Let's go, Mandy."

"Mandy…?" my dad yells from the kitchen. "Who the fuck is Mandy?"

"It's me, dad. Mandy is my sissy name, soon to be my only name. I'm sorry if it hurts you, but from now on, you'll see me wearing girl's clothes, or you won't see me at all."

"Get the fuck out of here, you god-dammed sissy f--g--t!"

I can't say the hateful word he called me, but it rhymes with maggot, so you can figure it out.

Sherry's mom and dad just sat there, stunned and speechless as we got up to leave. My dad was still in the kitchen cussing to himself. I guess it's the only way he can let his anger out. My mom was the only level-headed parent, getting up and holding her arms around us as we headed towards the door. When we step out onto the porch, she hugs and kisses me.

"I'm sorry it had to go down like this," she says with tears in her eyes. "I accept you, Mandy. You're my child, and I'll always love you, no matter what. All I want is for you two to be happy, and I think you are, when you're not with us. I'll come by to see you after you've settled into your new house. I better go back in now and try to settle down the dad."

"Thanks, Ellen," Sherry says as they hug, "I'll let you know when we're all moved in. I can't wait to show you our new home."

"I'll be looking forward to it."

~~~~~

Well… at least now I don't have to quit my job after my dad disowned me. Sherry's parents pretty much disowned us, too, but we still have my mom. Why she didn't join the others to condemn us, I may never know, but it's good to know she accepts us the way we are.

How she knew about us moving is also a mystery to me. I guess Sherry must have told her, but why? She probably has that female connection with my mom that my simple sissy brain can't understand right now. I'm just grateful she still loves me, and from now on, I can just be a sissy when I'm around her.

Brenda told Virginia we were headed for a showdown with our parents, so she came over to be with Brenda as they waited for us to come home. It doesn't really hit us on our way home, but it sure does when we see our Mistresses waiting for us with open arms.

"How'd it go, lover?" Brenda asks Sherry.

"We told them everything, and they disowned us," Sherry bursts into tears in Brenda's arms.

"Come here, Mandy," Virginia hugs me, "let me love you. I know it's hard, but it just had to be."

I wasn't going to, but when she puts her arms around me, I can't help it. I just start crying.

"It's okay to cry, my child," she lovingly comforts me. "Let it all out, sweetheart. You're feeling your girl emotions, so just cry your little heart out. It's the only way you'll get over it."

They take us into the living room, where we go through a box of Kleenex, crying for an hour or more. Our two Mistresses take turns holding us, as if they've now become our adopted parents. During that time, the bond between the four of us grows stronger than anything I could have imagined.

"Feeling better now?" Virginia asks as we get into a circle on the floor.

"Much better," Sherry still sobs a tiny bit. "I think I'm getting over it now."

"Nothing heals the soul quite like a good old fashioned cry," Virginia gives us comforting words.

"It's not a pleasant experience, for sure, but a necessary one, nonetheless. You have to break free from the chains holding you back before you can grow your wings to fly. You belong with us now, and I think you'll thrive in our Hierarchy family.

"In a sense, they'll own you at first, as far as who they'll match you up with in the social network to start you off on the right foot with dating clients and that sort of thing.

"Just know for now, that if you find it's not the life you thought it would be, they'll set you free anytime you might decide to take a different path. In the Hierarchy, when you're in the business of satisfying different sexual desires and individual kinks, it's all about free will between the clients and the escorts."

"I already know I'll like it," Sherry giggles. "Sex is all I think about, besides my sexy sissy husband and my two wonderful Mistresses."

"I know I'll like it, too," I second what Sherry said. "I just wanna be a total sissy, because I can't be anything else."

"Good," Virginia smiles. "We know you both love sex, and we'll show you how to get rich at the same time you're having the sex you love so much.

"Listen… I only tell this to girls who are coming into the profession, but I started out as an escort myself, when I first came into the Hierarchy many years ago."

"I whored for them, too," Brenda reveals to us for the first time. "That was before they tattooed their girls, so they didn't brand us like they'll brand you. But it's a classy-looking tattoo, and you won't even know you have it."

"Is that why Lyla Harrison has that 'H' tattooed just above her ass crack?" Sherry wonders.

"That's where they put it," Virginia laughs. "Once you become a Hierarchy whore, you'll be one for life. And just like Lyla, when you decide to retire from the profession, you'll still always fuck a Hierarchy whore.

"We still do, don't we, Brenda-love?"

"Always," Brenda laughs. "And isn't that a wonderful way to be?"

"It sure is!" We all agree!

Published 
Written by Jilluvscox
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments