Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

SissyMandy - Permanent Sissy-fication

"Mistress accelerates the final phases of the process"

47
7 Comments 7
3.2k Views 3.2k
6.5k words 6.5k words

I usually wake up depressed on Monday mornings, but can you really blame me? I feel so pretty and sexy when I'm Mandy Parker on weekends that I just about gag every Monday when I have to go back to work as boring Mark Harrell.

But yesterday everything changed for the better, and today will be a happy day. I'm lying in bed next to Mistress, stirring from a very restful sleep, and I'm so excited about my new sissy future!

It was nice that Mistress Virginia spent the night at our house, and even nicer that she slept with me. She came over yesterday to lend her support when Sherry and I got home from Sunday dinner with our parents. It was a tumultuous affair, and things got ugly when they delved into our private sex lives, but we were defiant and unashamed. My mom seemed okay with our promiscuous lifestyle, but everyone else disowned us for it.

My dad went absolutely ballistic when I told him I'm taking female hormones and having sex with men. He called me a fucked-up freak, and said I can't work at his company anymore, but I didn't care. I was going to quit anyway, so now I won't have to go through the turmoil of telling him myself. More importantly, I'm finally free from the control he's had over me my entire life.

~~~~~

I'm reminded of my affection for older women as Virginia snuggles up to me and presses her mature breasts against my back. Having her arm around me with kisses on my neck feels just as wonderful now as it did last night when she made sweet love to me.

After finally taking the monumental step of cutting ties with my dad, she rewarded me with sex. It was awesome enough when she straddled my face and fed me her pussy, but then she slithered between my legs and actually sucked my sissy cock. I couldn't believe it at first, because she'd never done that before, but I could tell she loved it, and oh my God… was it ever so special when she let me cum in her mouth!

"Morning, little lover," Virginia sweetly whispers.

"Mmmm…" I softly moan to her touch.

"Feeling a little different today, are we?"

"Yeah… a lot different."

"Tell me, baby, what's different about today?"

"I don't have to go to work."

"This is true," she whispers still, "but tell me how that makes you different today from what you were yesterday."

"I'm free from my dad?"

"Yes, honey, that's the difference. You've finally broken those chains that were holding back."

"Yeah…" I sigh, "what a load off my mind."

"Your dad was suffocating you, dear. He expected you to follow the church's established ways of heterosexual life, but queer people like us can't live in that illusion, can we?"

"No. I tried, but I couldn't."

"And why is that, hon?" she asks as her fingertips dance along my hardening shaft.

"Because sissies love men, and I just wouldn't be me if I couldn't have sex with men."

She grins as she gets on top of me, cuddling my clitty between her moist pussy lips. I'm not exactly sure what she's up to, but I'm pretty sure I'll like it.

"Ohhh…?" she starts rocking her hips to grind her pussy into my hard cock. "You love more than just cock, don't you…?"

"Yeah…" I giggle, "I love pussy, too. Pussy makes my clitty hard, like yours is doing right now."

"Maybe my pussy wants your little clitty. Contrary to what you might think, hon, I've never been a pure lesbian. I still need dick now and then, but arrogant stud cock doesn't appeal to me like it once did. Older gals prefer young sissy dick, like the one my pussy's rubbing on right now.

"So how about it, lover? You wanna help me out and gimme a little fuck before we get up?"

"You really want me to?"

"I wouldn't be turning you on like this if I didn't want it. Brenda said she's trained you for it, so I wanna try some of what she told me you gave her the other day. If you're as good as she says you are, this won't be the last time I'll be wanting it."

"Oh, Mistress, I would love that, and I'd also love to do something else with you."

"And what would that be?"

"Take me in the shower, please. I want to show my appreciation for everything you do for me."

"I was already planning on giving you a nice shower treat," she giggles, "because as you've probably figured out by now, Brenda and I are as addicted to kinky shower sex as you are."

"I am, Mistress, I'm so addicted to it."

"Then give me a little sissy-fuck, and I'll quench your thirst."

Gosh… Brenda loved my sissy dick after she taught me how to use it properly with a woman, and now Virginia wants it too? It makes me wonder where they might be leading me. I mean, how cool is it to think that fucking older women might just turn out to be my specialty?

~~~~~

Fuck… how did she just do that? She's so good at sex that she did this little wiggle thing with her hips, and her pussy kinda sucked my cock right up inside her, and I didn't even have to move. I'm suddenly melting into her very presence, mesmerized by that 'fuck me' look in her eyes.

I'm not sure how far a high-ranking Mistress will let a sissy go with her, so I tread lightly at first. Drawing from her years of maternal wisdom, she senses my caution and helps me along by sliding herself up and down my four-inch pole. She tells me again that she wouldn't be doing this if she didn't want it, so I start pumping her like I've done with Sherry, Brenda, and Jeannie.

Once I'm comfortable screwing a Mistress of her stature, I remember Brenda telling me I don't have enough cock to satisfy a woman by fucking alone. So like she taught me, I make sure I grind the top-side of my clitty into her clit, where I know she'll feel me.

This drives her wild, like it did Brenda. It drives me wild as well, to know where a woman gets her pleasure, and knowing how to give it to her. The more I work her clit with my rigid little boner, the more she seems to want it. She shows me her slutty side, and that lets me know I can do what I want with her.

I take control, flipping her on her back to take advantage of the slut mentality she's in. This really excites me, because I'm starting to realize I can be more than just a sissy with her. Brenda's turned me into a little sissy fuck-stud for older women, and now I can make 'em moan when I sting 'em with my hot little clitty!

"Oh my God, Mandy." She squirms as she gives herself up. "You're really good at this. C'mon, girl, give it to me. Give it to me hard. Show me what a hot little sissy girl can do!"

Oh yeah… I've got her cumming hard after several orgasms, so while she still has her legs tightly wrapped around my waist, I start feverishly fucking her, just to get myself off. Like a hung hot stud, I attack her pussy for like… maybe thirty seconds… before I end up exploding four inches into her steamy hot hole. She pulls me close as I fizzle out, covering my face with kisses as I press my little titties into hers.

"Ohhh… Mistress…" I get all teary-eyed as my limp little cock falls out of her.

"Ohhh… babeee…" She gives me an assuring smile. "You're gifted with natural talents rarely found in common sissies. You're definitely ready to start dating older girls like me, and there's a great demand for young sissy girls like you in the Hierarchy."

"I can't wait to be a Hierarchy sissy girl."

"You'll be one, babe, now that your dad no longer controls you, but there's much we still need to do before the initiation party, which is only a month away. Come, love, let's take a shower now. After I quench your thirst, we'll go shopping… for skinny-girl clothes!"

~~~~~

She has me so excited about getting new clothes as we merrily trot into the bathroom, but then, after Virginia locks the door, she purposely makes a negative comment about the dark pubic stubble around my genital area. Since I didn't have a fuck date over the weekend, Brenda didn't make me shave or use that yucky Nair cream Saturday morning, so my pubes are growing back.

I'm embarrassed when she mentions my body being in this state of neglect, but Mistress says she only brought it up to remind me that it's time to get rid of it, once and for all. Brenda didn't make me shave, she tells me, because it's supposed to be grown out a little bit when they do electrolysis hair removal. Then she tells me Brenda's already arranging for me to have it done… this week!

Holy shit. Before I can even freak out about it, she gets me in the shower on my knees and between her legs. Well… you know me. In an instant, I'm greedily licking at her pee hole, anxious to taste the nectar I now crave almost as much as male semen. She's still in a dreamy state of mind after just being fucked, so I get her to pee in no time at all.

She shakes with joy as she holds my head and floods my open mouth with warm urine. The electric sensations I get from this are becoming more intense every time I do it, but I'll probably never know that months ago Virginia wired my sissy brain under hypnosis to crave it like I do.

She smiles as she looks down at me and sees how well her programming has taken hold. I may not know why I love it, but I definitely do, and Virginia knows I'll soon be doing it all the time with kinky older women in the Hierarchy. All I know right now is the special intimacy we have as she cleanses my body to show her appreciation for the way I just served her.

~~~~~

I can't describe the incredible sense of freedom I have as we come out of the bathroom with towels wrapped around our waists. I feel whole and refreshed with her pee in my belly, but most of all I'm so very comfortable in my own skin. It's what I've wanted for so long, to be free from my dad, and forever devoted to my Mistresses.

The girls are in the living room, waiting for their turn in the shower, and I'm feeling sexy-hot walking in topless with Virginia's arm around me. My budding breasts are finally developing enough to show, so I'm wanting to show them off, like any other sissy would.

"You two were in there long enough," Brenda remarks as we join them on the couch.

"She's my sissy, too," Virginia giggles, "can't I have a little fun with her?"

"I don't have to guess what kind of fun you were having," Brenda giggles back.

"Well, you know what we both like."

"Indeed I do," Brenda snickers… right at me.

Sherry looks puzzled, like she knows we know something she doesn't, but before she can think too much about it, Virginia first asks her…

"Is my sweet little lover feeling better about what happened yesterday?"

"Oh, God yes!" Sherry's face lights up. "I was sad about our parents disowning us when we got home, but I felt better about it after you explained to us why we had to get that out of the way before we could be in the Hierarchy. I'm totally okay with it now, and I'm glad it's finally over."

"I didn't expect you to just blurt out about us being bisexual like you did," I say to Sherry.

"I didn't expect me to either," she replies, "but my mom kept badgering me about adopting a kid, and it just came out. I figured we might as well tell them everything and get it over with, because you were never going to tell your dad about quitting your job."

"I was too… I was going to tell him this week."

"Yeah," she laughs, "just like last week, and the week before that. Baby, you've never stood up to your dad, so I had to force you to do it."

"Didn't I tell you the universe would handle it for you if you were too weak to do it yourself?" Virginia reminds me.

"Yeah, I guess you were right. I probably would have never told him."

"It's okay, sissy-love," Brenda says, "it's done now, and that's all that matters. You're permanently Mandy Parker now, and that wimpy-assed Mark Harrell is officially dead."

"I think Mandy Parker needs new clothes that fit her skinny little body," Virginia then says to me. "Are you ready to go shopping?"

"I'm always ready to shop for new clothes!"

"Good. We'll stop to eat first, then I'll take you by the store before we open at noon, so you can try on a few things in private. Doesn't that sound like fun?"

"Oh yeah! I can't wait!"

"Then hurry up and get your ass dressed," Brenda chuckles, "and paint your nails while you're at it. You're permanently Mandy Parker now, so I'll expect cute makeup on your face, and your nails nicely polished at all times, just like Sherry and I do.

"After Virginia fits you with cute clothes that look good on a skinny sissy, I'll pick you up at Victoria's Secret. We're going to the Bay Area today."

"This is a surprise. Why are we going?"

"While you were playing in the shower, sweetie, Cheryl called to say she's arranged the appointment I wanted with an electrologist she knows in San Francisco. We're spending the night at her apartment, then I'm taking you in tomorrow to have your unsightly male hair removed. Doesn't that sound exciting?"

"Fuck…" I pout, "not really. It's gonna really hurt really bad. I just know it is."

"No it won't, you little pussy. You already said you'll do it, so stop whining about it. Cheryl recommended this girl because she's a sissy just like you, and she uses anesthesia. It'll take all day to do it with one appointment, but she'll put you under, so you'll be out the entire time. Trust me, hon, you won't feel a thing."

"Are you sure?"

"Have I ever lied to you?"

"Well… you're always tricking me into doing things I wouldn't normally do."

"I don't think you have a choice in the matter," Virginia sternly says. "Every Hierarchy sissy gets her hair removed, so just accept the fact that you're going to be hairless from the neck down, and that's all there is to it. Now go get dressed!"

~~~~~

Wow… getting my hair taken off scares me because it's such a permanent thing to do, but I guess the hormones I'm taking to make my tits grow are just as permanent. I know I have to do it, but I'm only doing it because I want to be body-beautiful like my sissy sister Kristy is. I'm in love with her, and I'll do anything to be beautiful like Kristy.

Since none of my old clothes fit me anymore, I wear the cute summer dress that Kristy gave me. It fits me the best, and I feel wonderful in it, especially after I just painted my nails in this pretty bright-red color.

What's really cool is, I can always wear my makeup, and keep my nails painted from now on, because with my parents knowing about me, I won't be Mark anymore! I'm sissy Mandy Parker, and I don't have to be afraid of who might see me when I'm dressed in public. Since I'm totally into the sissy lifestyle now, I figure I might as well just accept what Brenda's doing to make sure I remain permanently locked in the lifestyle.

~~~~~

Virginia takes me to eat at this cafeteria place she knows near the mall. She loads my plate with high-calorie foods, because she says it's time for me to start gaining my weight back. It's exciting when she tells me that with a good diet and body conditioning exercises designed for sissies, I'll only gain weight in my ass and thighs.

"That's exactly what I want," I tell her, "because that's exactly how Kristy looks, and I've already told you how much I want to look like her."

"If you do everything we tell you, like getting your hair removed tomorrow, you'll feel more beautiful than any sissy girl you've ever seen, because it won't be her you admire, it'll be you!"

After hearing that, I'm like floating on air as we walk through the empty mall to Victoria's Secret. I can hardly contain my excitement when Virginia unlocks the door, because it's like a sissy's dreamworld in there, and I'll be shopping for dreamy clothes, with no one else around!

I'm such a lucky sissy to be here with Virginia. She's like my second mom as she shows me all the different kinds of clothes skinny girls like me can wear. I get all giddy when she stands me in front of those mirrors where you can see your front and both sides of you at the same time.

She stands behind me and tells me to strip down naked, which I do, of course, because I always do what I'm told. She says to look at myself, and tell her what I see.

"I see how skinny I am," I tell her.

"And do you like yourself this way?"

"I do, except for my bony hips."

"That's normal after starving yourself as much as you have. The starving process got rid of that boring male body you never wanted, and now you're ready to reshape your new sissy body exactly the way you want it to be.

"As you take on extra calories, the hormones will fatten up your sissy ass, and those bony hips will disappear. Your legs will also become quite shapely as you develop your unique feminine figure with diet and body sculpting exercises.

"You always want your rib bones showing a little, because a Hierarchy sissy's anorexic looks are her trademark, with her smallish tits and visible rib cage being her assets. Anorexic sissies are the sexiest sissies around, so appearing anorexic in your upper torso is essential to looking hot for the guys who'll be fucking your soon-to-be gorgeous sissy ass. They'll make you rich, and all you'll have to do is indulge yourself at their expense."

"I just hope my tits get beyond an a-cup."

"Don't hope for them, honey, desire them. Desire is the beginning of all new creation. Estrogen will give you the boobs you desire, but only if you desire them with all your heart."

~~~~~

Now the real fun starts as Virginia brings me all sorts of neat clothes to try on. I'm in sissy heaven as I'm trying on dresses, skirts, blouses, and halter tops. I really like the skimpy booty skirts that barely cover my ass, but my favorites are the bodycon mini dresses that comfortably hug every part of me. It's fun imagining how good I'll look in them when I have bigger tits and a plump sissy ass.

kittycutee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
kittycutee

By the time Brenda comes by to pick me up, I've started my new wardrobe with two bodycon minis, and six cute, but not overly-slutty skirts and blouses I can mix and match for dating. Plus, I have three pairs of shoes and an assorted array of jeans, camisoles and halter tops for casual, everyday dressing.

I love how my legs feel in cotton thigh-high stockings, so I have six pairs of those in different colors. Mistress said I should think about and play with my sissy boobs all the time, so I didn't get new bras yet, because I probably won't be wearing a bra most of the time anyway.

For my trip this afternoon, I'm wearing white cotton, thigh-high stockings, along with a short black skirt. The white blouse is three-quarter length, so I'm showing my skinny tummy and jeweled belly ring. I like how it fits me tight so that without a bra, my nipples poke out just enough to prove I have tits, even if they do look a little pre-teen at this point.

Brenda picks out a fancy pair of jeans she thinks will show a nice pussy impression when I'm wearing my fake vagina. She says I'll need it for next weekend, but I'm afraid to ask her why. I'll already do anything and everything she wants anyway, so I trust she knows what's best for me, and leave it at that.

I'm surprised when Virginia adds everything up, and the total comes to over twelve hundred dollars! But Brenda has no problem spending that kind of money on her sissy, and just whips out her credit card, like it's nothing at all to her. God… I'm so privileged to be owned by her, and I'm more willing than ever to do anything she wants, no matter what it might be. I'd probably even suck cock in public if she wanted me to.

~~~~~

During our two-hour drive to Cheryl's place, Brenda lets me finger her pussy most of the way there. I wish I could eat her out to show my appreciation for the new clothes, but that wouldn't quite work while she's driving. I do tell her how happy I am to be her full-time sissy, and how anxious I am to see Cheryl again.

Unfortunately, as we get into to the Bay Area, we're stuck in stop-and-go rush hour traffic. Brenda texts Cheryl to let her know we're close, but with the traffic situation, she doesn't know what time we'll arrive. Cheryl texts back a few minutes later to say she's just getting off work, and not to worry about the delay, because we have all night to have fun.

"So you're anxious to see Cheryl, are you?" Brenda teases me.

"You know I am. I'm always anxious when I get to see her."

"And why is that?"

"I want to date her again. She taught me so much about myself on our first date, and I obviously love her cock. God… I've been so hungry for cock."

"Cheryl also wants to date you again, and I told her she could. Since you're kinda transgender like she is, she'll be a good girlfriend for you. I also approve of her introducing you to her transgender friends in San Francisco, because it's good for you to know others of your kind.

"And I know you're craving cock again, sweetheart, after all the pussy you've been getting lately. You're overdue for a cock fix, so I have a special surprise planned for you next weekend."

"Really…? A cock date… for me?"

"Yes, honey, you'll definitely get your fill of cock, but how you'll get it will be a surprise, so that's all I'm telling for now. Maybe if you're a brave girl tomorrow, and don't whine about having your nasty hair removed, I might tell you more about it on the way home."

"Will I be with more than one guy?" I just have to ask.

"Hush…!" Brenda puts a stop to that.

I better not press my luck, so I just stare out the window and don't say much of anything else. Brenda finds a relaxing soft jazz station on the radio, so I just close my eyes and rest. I work on visualizing my perfect tits, all the while silently hoping Cheryl might fuck me tonight, right in front of Brenda.

~~~~~

Oh, dear… I must have fallen asleep, because the next thing I know, Brenda's tapping on my shoulder.

"Wake up, honey, we're here."

"W-what…?" I yawn. "Already?"

"Yes, baby, already. Do you remember how to get to her apartment?"

"Yeah. How could I forget? I had such a good time last time I was here."

"I bet you did. C'mon, Cheryl's home and waiting for us."

I'm still a little groggy getting out of the car, but I wake up fast once the cool air hits my face. I get a twinge of sissy excitement as we're walking hand-in-hand when a man approaches from the opposite direction. Just for kicks, I stick my chest out for him, and he winks at me as he passes by! Brenda squeezes my hand as I giggle over it, just to let me know she approves of my flirtatious demeanor.

I can't believe how excited I am when Brenda lets me ring Cheryl's doorbell. She about dies when she opens her door and sees me in my new clothes.

"Oh, Mandy babe!" she giggles as she pulls me into her apartment and immediately starts kissing me. "Don't you look pretty?"

"I just got these new clothes today. Do you like them?"

"I do, hon, and I love how your little boobies are really starting to show now!"

"They just haven't gone down all the way yet from the last time you pumped them up."

"No, honey, that was two weeks ago, so they've definitely gone down all the way. Those are real tits under your blouse. The estrogen is starting to do its thing, and as your tits grow, so will your ass. You're going to be a fun little fuck with a fat sissy ass."

"You wanna fuck my skinny ass tonight? I'm so horny for a dick in my ass."

"And you'll stay horny for dick until next week," Brenda breaks in to shatter my hopes. "I happen to be horny for dick, too, after you fingered my pussy all the way here, and who's more important…? Me or you?"

"You are," I say with a pouty face.

"Good. Just so we're clear about what your job is, you'll be our cuck, and the only one getting fucked tonight… is me!"

"I'd love to fuck you, babe," Cheryl soothes me, "but you can't compete when a quality pussy like Brenda's is available. A sissy has to learn to take what she can get, and sucking my cock is all you're getting tonight. But don't worry, hon, I'll be fucking your sweet ass lots more in the future, so just enjoy serving me and your Mistress tonight.

"You wanna start sucking me to get me ready for Brenda? That's a cuck's job, you know."

"I know, I did it once before, when Sherry took me along on a date."

"Then be a good little cuck and start undressing us."

I'm disappointed that I won't be getting fucked tonight, but at least I'll get to suck her cock. We go over to the couch, where they immediately start kissing. I try to join in, like I sometimes do with Sherry and Brenda, but Mistress pushes me away.

"No kisses for you, cuck," Brenda snickers in a devilish way. "Your pleasure tonight comes from serving us, so get on your knees and start pleasuring us. Learn to like whatever role you're assigned to do, and you'll get a nice cum reward at the end."

"I forgot to ask if you're hungry," Cheryl then says to Brenda. "I have a frozen pizza I can pop in the oven if you need to eat first."

"We can eat later," Brenda entices, "I need this fire in my pussy taken care of first."

"If you're anything like last time," Cheryl giggles, "it'll take a while to extinguish your flame."

"And that's why I'm such a great piece of ass when I'm horny for cock!"

"Go slow, little cuck," Cheryl derides me as I'm pulling her medical scrub pants to her knees, "Just enough to get me hard, baby… I'm saving my dick for your Mistress's hot cunt!"

The way she says it, like she's deliberately trying to humiliate me in my second-class role, doesn't humiliate me at all as I look up to see them kissing with their tops already off, and pressing their tits together.

She doesn't have to worry about me taking my time as her dick flops free when I pull her panties down. Just the sight of her limp girl-cock, the smell of it as I sniff her musky odor, turns me on like nothing else can. If this is all I'm going to get, then I'm going to savor it as long as I possibly can.

I first take both of her hormone-shrunken balls into my mouth as my hand creeps into Brenda's panties to finger her turned-on pussy. Then I gently take her in my mouth, and into my throat. I keep her there as she starts getting hard, while one hand caresses her beautiful balls, with the other stimulating Brenda's excited clit.

The role of a beta and being a submissive is clearly doing something for me. I notice how smooth, clean and soft Cheryl is as I lick her skin where pubic hair once grew. It feels just like Kristy's smooth groin when I sucked her sissy cock, and suddenly I realize… that's why I'm having my hair removed tomorrow!

Brenda's making me do it so I can be just like them, so I can fulfill my sissy dream, and that's what I've been wanting all this time. Brenda's so smart. She knows what I want, before I even know I want it.

Totally naked Cheryl now sits on the couch, stroking her big hard-on as she watches me eat Brenda out, edging me on as I get her ready to fuck. Brenda holds my head as my tongue flicks at her clit, moaning to the oral pleasures she's trained me to give. Brenda's pussy is the sweetest tasting pussy I've ever eaten, better than Sherry's even, if you want to know the truth.

Brenda lets me eat her until she cums, then pushes me away so she can get on the couch with Cheryl. It's so hot to see her straddling Cheryl's girl-cock as the two resume their hot kissing. Still on my knees on the floor, I shimmy myself just behind them, licking Cheryl's cock and Brenda's sweet pussy at the same time.

"Put it in me, cuck," Brenda tells me she's ready to fuck.

Cheryl spreads her legs, exposing her magnificent balls to me as I take her cock and guide it to Brenda's love hole. My little clitty twitches as Brenda's pussy slides down on it and makes it disappear. I take Cheryl's balls in my mouth, sucking them in like candy as Brenda slowly begins to fuck.

I remember how exciting it was watching Sherry getting fucked like this, the way her pussy lips pulsed as that big black dick drove her insane. I get the same thrill watching Brenda's pussy sliding up and down Cheryl's pretty girl-dick. I lick around her pulsing pussy lips as she moves, and licking Cheryl's shaft the best I can when it's not completely buried inside Brenda.

This goes on for a good period of time before Brenda sits on Cheryl's cock to bury it inside her.

"Eat my ass, cuck," she orders me to do, "get it nice and wet."

Damn. She didn't have to tell me, I was just about to do it on my own. They go back to fucking as I push my tongue into Brenda's asshole as far as I can. I don't eat her ass very often, so this is like a delicacy for me to make it pucker around my tongue.

"Now fuck my ass, cuck." Brenda moans as Cheryl fucks her hard and fast.

Holy fuck. I never thought she'd want me to do that! I'm not one to argue with a woman in heat, so I hop up on the couch and drive my hard boner straight into her. It's so cool feeling Cheryl's bigger cock rubbing against mine as we double-penetrate my Mistress. Brenda screams as she almost instantly orgasms, and I have to say, I need to slow down before I prematurely ejaculate. Brenda says women hate that.

I'm so close to cumming after only a minute or so, struggling to not do it until I've given Mistress the pleasure she deserves. It works pretty good to just stop pumping, but with Cheryl's cock rubbing against mine as she continues to fuck, it isn't long until I blow my load. Brenda groans like a crazed slut as Cheryl cums right after me, and the way Brenda's screaming, I can tell she's cumming, too.

When I pull limp dick out of Brenda's ass, I get back on the floor to resume my cuckold duties and clean them both up. Cheryl's spent cock tastes so good when plops out of Brenda's pussy and I get to lick all the cum off. Brenda rolls off and sits next to her, spreading her legs so her little cuck can eagerly lick as much cum out of her well-fucked hole that she can.

"Fuck, that was good," Cheryl sighs as she gets up to put the pizza in the oven.

Even though it wasn't my night to get fucked, I loved the role I played. It's all sex, after all, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Brenda then tells me that being a good cuck is as important as being a good fuck. Many Hierarchy couples hire sissies to do what I just did, so a sissy whore should be just as good at cucking as she is at fucking. Versatility is how Brenda's been grooming me for sex work, and I'm getting very good at what I do. I like being Brenda's little whore. I like it a lot.

~~~~~

"So are you still scared about your big hair removal day?" Cheryl asks me as we're eating breakfast at a restaurant the next morning.

"I was," I tell her, "but not anymore, after we talked about it last night. I think what scared me the most is that once it's done, it's permanent."

"Then you'll love Amanda. I've sent several sissies to her for their hair removal. She's a sissy herself, so she knows the fears sissies have about doing it. Her gay husband force-feminized her, but now she's glad he made her do it. She was always a bottom boy before she married, and now that she's transitioned and living as a female, sex with her husband is much more enjoyable for her, as well as everything else in her life.

"And yes, honey, hair removal is very permanent, just like your tits are very permanent. You're taking the big plunge to reject the male you never were, and finally becoming the girl you were always meant to be. There's no going back for us, babe, and why would we want to? We've always known what we are."

"Ain't that the truth," I giggle as Brenda squeezes my hand.

~~~~~

I don't remember much about my electrolysis procedure, because I was under anesthesia the entire time. It wasn't in a clinic like expected, it was at her home. She use to work at a clinic, but after she married, she only does it privately in a bedroom they've up in their condo.

Amanda was a sweet girl. She let me feel around her tiny little cock to show me how smooth I'd be after my procedure, and even showed me her pretty tits after three years on hormones.

She put the mask over my face after I stripped naked and got on the table. All I remember as she turned on the anesthesia was her telling me how much she loved being female, before I went totally blank.

The next thing I knew, I woke up, and I was hairless, with every strand of hair below my eyes completely removed. I remember how she smiled at me as she applied moisturizers to my skin, as if to welcome me into the exciting world of sissy liberation.

Walking back to Brenda's car afterwards, I was initially shocked at the fresh feeling that resulted from being completely hairless, especially between my legs, which now felt so smooth and joyous. Just the slightest breeze brushing up my skirt was such an exciting sensation, and I wondered, "Why have I never felt this before?"

I was very groggy from the anesthesia as I rested my head in Brenda's lap on the way home. She told me how proud she was of me for having it done, and I told her that I first thought I did it for her, but now I know I did it for me, under her guidance, and I know I'll never regret it.

"Since you were such a brave girl today," she then says, "would you like to know what you're doing next weekend?"

"Oh, yes, Mistress! I've been dying to know!"

"I'm sending you down to Carmel, and who lives in Carmel?"

"Rob…? I get to see Rob again?"

"I thought that would excite you," she chuckles. "Consider next weekend with Rob to be the final course in your sissy education. Since I'm a female Mistress, I obviously don't have a cock for you to learn on, so I've taught you about as much as I can about sucking cock."

"You've taught me enough. Every guy I've sucked has told me I'm a great cocksucker."

"Yeah, they all say that when it's free, and I'm sure you think you're pretty good. But as far as what sophisticated men will expect when they're paying good money for your sissy mouth, you're not an expert.

"Certain sissies are very popular in the Hierarchy because of their blowjob skills. Wealthy Hierarchy clients love a sissy who sucks cock like a porn star, and they'll expect the very best. Establishing your reputation as a top-notch cocksucker on your very first date is key to attracting the highest-paying clients.

"I'm sending you to see Rob, because the world's best cocksuckers are gay men. Giving exquisite fellatio, darling, is an art form, and mature gay men like Rob are cock connoisseurs. They'll teach you the finer points that I'm just not equipped to do, and I'm sure you'll be a very eager student."

"Oh, God, Mistress," I say with tears in my eyes, "I just keep loving you more and more, each and every day. Will my love for you and my sissy life ever stop growing?"

"No, baby, it never stops. Sissy life isn't some goal you're trying to achieve, it's a journey. A never-ending, ever-exciting journey that just keeps getting better and better. It's why Virginia and I love being Mistresses, because our love for sissies is also never-ending. We've come a long way together so far, and I promise you, honey…

"The best part of our life-long journey, Sherry included, is just now beginning to unfold."

Published 
Written by Jilluvscox
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments