Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

SissyMandy - My Two Mistresses

"I learn something about myself that's hard to accept at first"

38
6 Comments 6
2.7k Views 2.7k
4.9k words 4.9k words

It was really strange last night when I got so loaded after smoking just one joint, but maybe I just thought I was that stoned because I was so high from the sex. I mean, I'd experienced two sissy orgasms after all, so my confused little brain was barely functioning at the time.

Anyway, it was after three a.m. when Mistress Virginia tucked me into bed. As she cuddled me to sleep, she took full advantage of my weakened state of mind because, at that point, all the kinky shit we did had actually become quite normal to me.

Knowing her suggestions would take hold in my subconscious mind as I slept, Mistress cleverly instilled in me a mindset that sissies can only get orgasms from anal sex; while planting subliminal triggers that make my sissy brain rebel if I masturbate like I've always done in the past.

She also reprogrammed my thinking into believing that I've always had a kinky fetish for female urine. I no longer have inhibitions about it, nor do I have the capacity to feel shame or remorse after I drink it. I'll probably be craving it a lot now, and I'll always be ready to jump in the shower with any woman in need of my 'special skill'.

When I finally fell asleep, the euphoric aftermath of my two sissy orgasms naturally spilled over into my dreams. I only remember bits and pieces, but the boner I'm waking up with tells me they must have been beautiful dreams.

Then I get the weirdest feeling when I notice I'm grasping my hard-on, like maybe I shouldn't have my hand around the shaft like this. It's not like there's anything wrong with playing with my clitty, it's just that there's no pleasure in it, not like there always was before.

Once I'm more awake and realize where I am, I'm expecting Mistress to be lying beside me. I get a little disappointed when I turn over to discover she's already woken up and gotten out of bed, but then my eyes light up when I see a rubber cock and a bottle of lube she's placed on her pillow.

'Why would she put that there?' I wonder.

There can only be one reason. She knew I'd probably wake up horny, and I remember her telling me not to hold myself back whenever I feel the urge to orgasm. So here I am, waking up horny with a very hard clitty, and I definitely have the urge to cum. Like I've always done since I was a teenager, I start jacking off.

'Stop that!'

The new programming in my sissy brain automatically kicks in.

'Jacking off is a stupid thing that boys do! Sissies have a much better way to get off!'

Suddenly, the thought of jacking off feels embarrassing and repulsive. My sensuous sissy pussy loves taking cock, so why would I think jacking off could give me as much pleasure as fucking myself? Eyeing the big rubber cock on Mistress's pillow makes the whole idea of jacking off seem so absurd.

Instinctively, I grab the dildo, wrapping my lips around it like it's a gift from heaven, my only path to salvation. Squirting a generous amount of lube just under my balls makes me squirm as it runs down my crack where my fingers work it into my pleasure hole. It really does feel more natural to be playing with my sissy pussy now, instead my pathetic little boy-dick.

My hungry snatch feels like a whole new sex organ as I force the rubber cock up inside me. My anal ring stings as it stretches to accommodate the thick toy, but in a matter of seconds, my hips are gyrating every which way when it starts making love to my prostate.

'Oh, yeahhhh…' I think, 'This is how I'm supposed to do it.'

A few minutes later, I'm lost in a world of sexual fantasy, and don't notice Mistress peering into the bedroom. Seeing me writhing under the covers gives her a Mistress's sense of pride, knowing the kinky shit she planted in my brain has taken hold. I'm so into it now, I don't even hear the doorbell ring when Brenda arrives to pick me up.

~~~~~

"Hey, lover!" Virginia greets Brenda at the front door.

"I hope I'm not too early," Brenda wonders as they warmly embrace.

"Not at all, hon. You're just in time to see the little princess giving herself a morning orgasm."

"Oh good! I was hoping you could get her into it more than I've been able to do."

"Indeed I did, and she was so ready for it. All she'll be thinking about from now on is fucking herself when she wants to cum. I told her she should do it often."

"I hope she does. I've been trying to get her to do it on her own, but she's been resisting it."

"The little cunts always have a hard time giving up their sacred jacking-off ritual before they succumb to the sensuous pleasures of the prostate. Overall, you've done a good job training her, which made it easy for me to put her under trance and break her of that nasty habit. She won't be jacking off anymore."

"You're so much better at hypnosis than I am."

"Just a little more experienced is all. Back in the day, we didn't have pixie dust to help us break those disgusting male habits."

"Pixie dust…? Ummm… did you give my sissy ecstasy last night?"

"Just a tad. I ground up half a dose and sprinkled it on her baked potato at the restaurant. And I'll have you know, she was under the table eating my puss when I did it."

"You crazy old bitch!" Brenda laughs.

"She thinks…" Virginia starts laughing, "She thinks she was high on pot all night."

"You evil woman!" Brenda can't stop laughing, "I can't believe you got her to eat you out in public."

"Well, it helped when I glammed her up in a sexy new dress and padded pussy panties at the store after we closed. She was so thrilled with her padded hips and ass, she did anything I wanted after that. She even let me piss in her mouth, right there in the store!"

"Oh my God," Brenda laughs, "you've always had your way with sissies."

"I'm addicted to them as much as you are, so I've learned a lot of tricks over the years."

"You've certainly taught me a lot about training sissies, and to think I wouldn't have even known about them if you hadn't introduced me."

"Naw… if I hadn't introduced you to sissies, someone else would have. It's always been your destiny, you know."

"Yes, Mistress, thanks to you, I do know that."

"Come, love, let's go check on our sissy. She's probably still fucking herself."

"Ohhh…? So she's our sissy now?"

"She was my sissy last night, and she'll be our sissy from now on. If I were younger, I'd be tempted to just keep her for myself."

"You wouldn't take Mandy away from me like you took Jennifer, would you?"

"Oh, good grief, girl… are you still pissed about Jennifer?"

"You know how much it hurt me to lose her."

"Jennifer was your first sissy, love, so you weren't experienced enough to see that she just wasn't cut out to be a Hierarchy whore. Besides that, she wasn't taking to our nectar like Mandy has. Mandy's a much better bitch to suit our needs, and if I hadn't taken Jennifer like I did, you wouldn't have even found Mandy."

"Yes, I know. I see now that you were right, like always."

"Of course I was right, and Jennifer brought you a good price when I put her up for auction. Last I heard, she's very happy living as a wife to that guy in New York who bought her, so everything worked out for the best.

"C'mon, I want you to see what I taught our sissy."

~~~~~

If I didn't notice Mistress peering in on me when I was just getting into pleasuring myself, I'm sure as hell not aware of both of them coming in to watch me now. I'm having the best time with myself, imagining I'm in bed with Rob, the gay man who first fucked me bareback.

Now that I know how to pleasure my sissy g-spot, I swear the rubber cock feels just like Rob's uncircumcised beauty. Damn… I'm so horny for a real cock. I think I'm going to go crazy if I don't feel a man's hot flesh inside me soon.

Now, don't get me wrong, I really love the steady diet of pussy I've been on the past few weeks, but as my ass clenches around the rubber cock, I'm craving the real thing. Like any sissy, cock is my first love, and I'm desperately hoping Mistress will let me have one this week. I'd probably even suck one in public if I had the chance, I'm that horny for it right now.

"Oh, please, Rob," I pant and moan, as if his stud cock is fucking me. "please fuck me… oh yeah… just like that…. give it to me… let me be your whore, Rob… please take my cherry again… pretty please…?"

~~~~~

"Oh my God," Brenda whispers to Virginia, "she's really into it."

"The horny bitch can't help herself anymore," Virginia whispers back, "and neither can you. Eat my pussy, love, while I watch the little nympho entertain herself."

"I thought you'd never ask, Mistress. I'm such a submissive bitch when I'm with you."

"Yes, you are, but now that we have this piss-slut to serve our needs, we won't have to do it for each other anymore."

"I'll still want to do it sometimes."

"We can still do it now and then, but wouldn't we rather piss in a sissy's mouth than our own?"

"This is true," Brenda giggles. "Mandy is a sexual delicacy in the shower."

"That she is, love, but her sissy tongue will never match your skills. Right now, I want your lesbian tongue between my legs, so be a good bitch and start licking."

"Yes, my Mistress," Brenda obediently complies.

If I didn't have my eyes closed as I'm imagining myself being fucked by Rob, I'd be shocked to see Brenda, my dominant Mistress, playing the role of Virginia's sex slave. Unbeknownst to me, they've been lovers like this for years.

I have no idea that Brenda loves her role as Virginia's submissive as much as she loves dominating me. Little do I know that many women like playing both sides of the spectrum, and Brenda is one of those women.

Opening her robe to expose herself to submissive Brenda, Virginia pulls on her bitch's hair as Brenda's experienced tongue flutters between her moist folds like she's done hundreds of times before. She quietly moans at the site of me kicking the covers to the foot of the bed, unknowingly exposing myself as I continue my closed-eyed sexual fantasy with Rob.

The garter belt and nylons I'm still wearing from last night make me feel so hot as I pummel myself with the rubber cock. The desire to stroke my shaft has completely disappeared, and I've discovered that circling my fingers lightly around pre-cum-coated clitty head gives me pleasures a thousand times more intense than jacking off ever did.

"You're such a horny bitch," Virginia says to Brenda, intentionally loud enough for me to hear.

"You made me this way," Brenda moans to her. "I owe you so much."

"You owe me nothing, except for the love we have for each other. And of course, that little sissy bitch over there on the bed. She has two Mistresses now, isn't that right?"

"Yes, my Mistress. Mandy is now your sissy as much as she is mine."

I hear them talking about how they both own me now, but it's not fully registering in my brain. That's because I'm totally homed in on cumming, and getting very close to climaxing. Knowing they're both watching turns me on immensely, pushing me over the edge as my body starts tingling to the orgasm I want and know I deserve.

"Ohhhhh… fuuuuuuuuck…!" I scream to a toe-curling, fire sensation starting in my feet, and spreading all the way up my shaking body!

"Yes, Mandy…!" Virginia edges me on. "Reach for it…! Reach for the best feeling in the world! Cum, girl… cum!"

"Oh, shit…! I'm cuuuuummmming Misssstresssss…! I'm fucking cuuuuummmming!"

Brenda's tongue continues giving Virginia great pleasure, and she'd really love to cum, but she senses the important moment I'm having as my self-induced prostate orgasm absolutely consumes me.

"Come, love," she quickly pulls Brenda to her feet, "our sissy needs our guidance more than I need to cum."

By the time both Mistresses join me on the bed, my orgasm has pretty much run its course. My head is very dizzy after having this absolutely incredible rush of nothing but pleasure, and needless to say, I'm totally hooked on cumming this way!

I was so lost in my own lust that I didn't notice my clitty oozing a steady stream of semen until Brenda stirs her finger in the pool of cum on my stomach. She feeds it to me as I come back to reality, still a bit dizzy, but totally satisfied.

"How long were you watching me?"

"Long enough to know you really loved it," Brenda giggles. "You're such a little slut."

"I did love it, cuz I am a slut, and I'm proud of it. Mistress Virginia taught me that last night."

"What else did she teach you?"

"Well, obviously," I start to giggle, "she taught me how to make myself cum. As you can probably tell, that was my best orgasm yet!"

"I saw… and I'm soooo proud of you! You're so sexy-looking wearing a garter belt."

"Do you like it? Can we get some garters for me? Cuz wearing one makes me feel really horny, and I love it when I'm horny!"

"Of course I'll buy you some fancy garter belts. My sissy whore deserves the very best."

"I so love you, Mistress Brenda, and I love Mistress Virginia just as much!"

"And you should love her as much as me. Didn't I tell you that you'd be in love with her this morning?"

"You did, and I believed you, but I didn't know I'd fall in love with her so fast."

"It's easy to do. I should know, because I fell in love with her as fast as you did. We've been intimate lovers for many years, and now we'd like to bring you into our sexual relationship. Would you like that?"

"Of course I would."

"And you know the role you'll be playing in this bedroom?"

"Yes, I know my place. I'll be your cuck, and I'll take care of your special needs."

ZoeMur
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ZoeMur

"After last night, Mandy," Virginia asks, "how do you feel about our special needs?"

"I feel like I have the same special needs that you have. I don't know why, but I've always had a craving for female nectar."

"We don't know why we have the craving either, love. We just know that we do, and we're not the least bit ashamed about it. You're not ashamed about your piss-drinking fetish, are you?"

"Not really. I mean, if we all have the craving… and we all like it… then we should just do it. Like you said last night, we only do it in private, and no one knows besides us, right?"

"That's right, we only do it in intimate privacy. So tell me, Mandy Parker, did you wake up thirsty this morning?"

"I woke up very thirsty. I'd drink some right now if I could."

"Would you like to come in the shower with both of us and let us quench your thirst?"

"Oooo, yeah…! You know I would!"

"Such a horny little slut we have here," Virginia says to Brenda.

"I knew she was a sissy slut the moment I first laid eyes on her," Brenda replies. "Ain't that right, Mandy? Haven't you always been a horny little slut, just waiting to be set free?"

"I feel so free now, thanks to my two Mistresses. I'll go in the shower with you whenever you want to. Will I be wearing my nylons, like last night?"

"No, sweetheart," Virginia says, "when we take you in the shower from now on, we'll want you to be completely naked, like us. But now, when you're on a date with a man, you should never be completely naked, unless he wants you to be."

"Why?"

"Well, dear, for most men, when they think they want a sissy, what they really want is another man. Their primal instincts desire the same sex, but their male egos won't let them admit that they have homosexual tendencies.

"Since all sissies are biological males, they use sissies to satisfy their homosexual desires, while pretending they're with a female. It's a special need they have, and sissies exist to fill that need.

"For this reason, you must always wear an article of female clothing, like a bra, nylons, or maybe a string thong to cover your clitty, so he won't feel like he's doing it with another male. If he wants you completely naked, he'll remove the final article of clothing himself. A garter goes well with nylons, and makes you appear more feminine when he's fucking you."

"But I am always feminine, aren't I?"

"You're feminine with us, darling, but with men, you're a homosexual."

"Geez… really? I don't think of myself as being gay."

"Well, honey, you are."

Virginia hugs me as she tells me this.

"All sissies are basically effeminate homosexuals, who dress and live as females. Doesn't that accurately describe the way you are now and the way you want to be? Especially now that you're about to go on hormones?"

"I dunno, I guess it does. It just feels weird to think I'm a queer."

"Virginia and I are queers, too," Brenda explains. "We do like a little cock now and then, but mostly, we're lesbians, which makes us as queer as you are. Do we look like we're ashamed of ourselves for accepting what we are?"

"No, you seem happy about it."

"We celebrate it, Mandy, and so should you. You're mostly homosexual because you love cock so much, but you like going both ways like we do, so you're also bisexual, like us. Bisexual means you're available to twice as many lovers!"

"Yeah… I definitely like that."

"Don't let your homosexuality bother you, Mandy," Brenda continues to explain, "because every sissy is this way. We just want you to be clear about what you are and love the way you are.

"When I start sending you out on dates, you'll occasionally be stuck with rude and abusive men who'll call you a queer, a homo, and every other degrading name in the book. This happens quite often when you're gang-banging.

"You shouldn't be shocked when it inevitably happens, because you know you're getting way more sex than they are, and they have to pay to have sex with you. Queer people like us are more promiscuous than most straight people, and we're probably happier than most of them, too.

"Doesn't Rob always seem happy and confident about his homosexuality?"

"Yeah, he does. Maybe that's why I'm in love with him? Because maybe I'm gay like he is?"

"You're definitely gay, hon, but you're not at all gay like Rob, because Rob doesn't like pussy, and you do."

"Yeah, I couldn't live without pussy."

"And we can't live without sissies," Virginia breaks in to say. "This little sex education talk is over. C'mon, you little slut, your Mistresses want to play with you."

Holy fuck, now I'm so confused trying to comprehend everything they just told me. I know I'm a failed man, and I'm really starting to love myself as a sissy girl. Yesterday, I had one Mistress, and today, I have two. Now, on top of everything else, they're telling me I'm gay? Fuck…! My little sissy brain is about to blow a fucking gasket thinking about all this shit.

~~~~~

"Wanna undress me?" Brenda giggles, which helps to get my mind off all the complicated shit they just laid on me.

Brenda wiggles her ass into my crotch as I hug her from behind and unbutton her blouse, while Virginia comes up behind me to tightly sandwich my body between theirs. Her open robe lets her bare tits brush across my back as Brenda's blouse drops to the floor.

My greedy hands squeeze the luscious melons under her lacy bra at the same time Virginia gently squeezes my nut sack. Brenda turns around to kiss me, then pushes my head aside so she and Virginia can kiss over my shoulder.

While the two of them are making out, my shaky fingers fumble at Brenda's bra strap. Once I get it unhooked and her voluptuous rack hangs free, Brenda's so super turned on that she unzips her skirt and slides it down her legs.

God damn, this is hot! Tits on my chest and tits on my back make my little pumped-up sissy nipples scream for attention as Brenda brushes her hard nipples across mine. Holy fuck…! Now I want girl tits so bad! I can't wait to swallow my first estrogen pill.

Virginia places her hand on the back of my head and turns me, so I can join in their hot kissing. I feel like I'm one of them as we three-way kiss, with them playing with my tits like I'm playing with theirs.

"Queer girl," Brenda giggles as she kisses me and guides my hand into her panties to let me feel how wet she is.

"It's good to be a queer," Virginia whispers as she takes my other hand and guides it to her pussy. She's even wetter than Brenda, and if I had a cunt, I know I'd be wetter than the both of them combined!

"Oh, God," I moan as I'm fingering both of them, "I don't know if I'm a queer or not, I just know that whatever I am, I don't think I can change it now."

"You're a queer, babe," Brenda whispers in a serious tone, "and you always have been. You can't change it even if you wanted to, so embrace it, embrace who you are. We love you as you are."

"Being queer makes you beautiful, darling," Virginia says with a kiss on my cheek. "Our pussies love queer girls like you."

"When you say it like that, it doesn't sound so bad. May this queer girl taste your pussies?"

"Lover…" Virginia sweetly says, "You don't have to ask when we're sexy-hot like this. You have our complete consent, so just take what you want, because believe me, we're not going to be shy when we take what we want from you. It's all fun in the bedroom, no matter what we do."

"And the shower, too!" I giggle.

"Babe," Brenda then says, "what we do in here first makes what we'll be doing in there all the more intense. So, what was it you wanted to do…?"

"Eat pussy!"

"Then eat, little one," Virginia says as she puts her hands on my shoulders and pushes me to my knees.

Now, this is a situation many men dream about, but will never actually experience. But lucky me, a bisexual sissy, the lowest form of male there is, I have two pussies to lick. Oh my God, which one should I do first? I don't want to show favoritism to one over the other, but I only have one tongue. I can't decide. Oh, fuck, what should I do?

"What are you waiting for?" Brenda chuckles from above.

"I can't decide which one to lick first."

"You stupid cunt," Virginia laughs, "see what happens when you try to think? You freeze and become paralyzed because you're not capable of thinking when all your simple brain can do is focus on sex. Relax, hon, let yourself go. Your body knows what to if you just let it.

"I know you want Brenda's pussy, so go ahead and have her. You'll get to mine soon enough."

Oh my God, did she really say that? How did she know I want Brenda's pussy more than hers? She knows what I'm thinking before I even think it. Fuck. This woman has magical powers.

"Stop thinking, you dumb bitch," Virginia laughs again, "do we have to force-feed you?"

"Now that would be fun," Brenda chuckles.

"Yes, it would," Virginia agrees.

"What's force-feeding?" I stupidly ask.

"Is someone getting a little curious?" Brenda teases.

"I was just asking."

"Shall we show her?" Virginia giggles to Brenda.

"Let's!"

Seconds later, Virginia grabs me by the hair, snapping my head backward, so I'm staring straight up into Brenda's eyes. She has a mischievous look on her face as she leans forward, swinging her tits back and forth, inches from my face.

"You want 'em?" Brenda teases as her nipples brush across my lips.

"Oh hell yes!"

"Can't have 'em," she giggles, pulling them away as I purse my lips to suck them.

"Please…?"

"Please what?"

"Please may I suck your nipples?"

"I thought you wanted pussy?"

"I do! I so want your pussy!"

"Then why do you want titties…? Queer girl! "

"Cuz I want everything!"

"Everything? Including everything you get with girls? And everything you get with guys even more?"

"Yes! Everything! I love it all!"

"What kind of girl likes everything she can get from both sexes?"

"A queer girl?"

"Like you…?"

"Yes! A queer girl like me!"

"Maybe even… a homosexual?"

"Okay, goddammit, I admit it. I'm mostly a homosexual. Can I please have some pussy now?"

"You surely can," Virginia happily says as she pulls me further backwards.

"Eat me, you beautiful little queer girl," Brenda coos as she forcefully straddles over my chest, holding her leaking pussy mere inches from my eager mouth.

I desperately want a proper taste of Brenda's nectar after a few drops of moisture drip between her pussy lips and onto my tongue. It's a perfect blend of pussy juice with a distinct hint of urine, a salty-sweet treat I've been programmed to be hungry for.

"You really are a hungry little slut, aren't you?" Brenda teases as I strain against her weight.

I can't even answer with the pungent scent of her aroma filling my nostrils. My desperate tongue stretches to get between her wet folds, while this whole time, Virginia's holding my head, so I won't break my neck. God dammit, why do they tease me like this?

"Please, Mistress," I finally blurt out, "can I taste you?"

"You want Brenda's hot, wet cunt?" Virginia giggles from behind.

"Yes! Please! I need it!"

Brenda then drops her weight onto my face, planting her pussy firmly against my lips. She writhes as I begin running my tongue up toward her exposed clit.

"Next time a woman's pussy is in front of your face," Virginia sternly says as I finally get my tongue into Brenda's honey pot, "don't be sitting on your ass thinking about it, like you did when you couldn't decide which of us you were going to lick first.

"When a woman wants to be eaten, she wants to be eaten. You'll offend her if you pause to think about it. So just go for it, understand?"

I can only nod my head 'yes' as I lock my lips around Brenda's clitoris and began to suck. I know from experience that Brenda likes a gentle suction, just enough to make her moan, but not too much all at once.

"That's it, princess," Virginia says as I feed on it, "Brenda needs you as much as you need her."

Brenda slowly rocks her hips as I rub my tongue along the underside of her clitoral hood, just the way she likes it.

"Oh, baby," she moans, "you've learned your lessons sooooo well."

"It's such a beautiful thing," Virginia whispers to us, "when a sissy loves her Mistress like this."

"I love my sissy so very much," Brenda moans as she lovingly runs her fingers through my hair.

Virginia kisses my forehead as she supports me, occasionally lowering my head, so she can also get a taste of Brenda's sopping wet pussy.

"Are you ready to take me in the shower?" I ask, "Because I'm really getting thirsty."

"We will if you tell us how old you are," Virginia replies to my request.

"I'm eighteen years old, and in case you're wondering, I'm a queer girl, mostly homosexual, but a lot lesbian, too."

"You're the complete, total package, Mandy," Brenda gets on her knees to kiss me. "I'm so proud of you. You and I are going to do wonderful things together."

"Don't forget Sherry."

"Oh babe, I could never forget about our sweet love, Sherry. You and her are on the same path to the Hierarchy. The wonderful plans I have for you two are just beginning to unfold."

"What kind of plans?"

"You'll see, Mandy, you'll see. Let's go into the shower now. Your two Mistresses are dying to quench your thirst!"

~~ Thanks so much for taking the time to read my story. If you enjoyed it, please let Mandy know by click the 'like' button. Doing this makes her happy, and if she's happy, she'll keep telling us about her erotic adventures.

~~ Jill

Published 
Written by Jilluvscox
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments