Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

SissyMandy - The Kindest Form Of Cruelty

"Mistress brings my erotic expectations a screeching halt"

21
4 Comments 4
2.3k Views 2.3k
6.4k words 6.4k words

Embraced in Brenda's goddess-like presence, our Mistress/sissy love feels eternal after the intensity of our most intimate shower time yet. Fresh feminine scents of lilac and lavender replace the pungent odor of her urine as she bathes me under the steamy hot water. Watching her golden nectar flowing down the drain moments ago was like watching more of my male identity washing away with it.

She harshly scolded me earlier about my resistance to public cross-dressing, but all that resistance is gone now. Cloaked in an inseparable sense of security, she's got me seeing things the way she wants me to see them as I step out of the shower with a whole new attitude.

"How do your piercings feel?" she asks as we rub body oils into each other's skin. "Any pain?"

"Hardly any, I'm surprised they're healing so fast."

"That's why I took you to Cheryl to have it done. She does a lot more than just piercings, too, as you'll be finding out."

"Like pumping up my titties!"

"So you like having sissy boobs?"

"I like 'em a lot. Boobies made it more fun when I was getting fucked like a girl."

"Tits are valuable assets for a sissy to have. The more we feminize your body, the more you'll enjoy the female side of sex."

"Master teased me last night about going on hormones and growing real boobs."

"And what did you think about that? Does the possibility of growing boobs appeal to you?"

"A little, but I don't want to change my sex."

"I'm afraid you've already crossed that line, love. Sissies aren't really males anymore, are they?"

"No, I guess not."

"Every sissy is her own unique blend of male and female. A hybrid sex, so to speak. The only question for you is, how feminine do you really want to be? Piercing your nipples is a step in that direction, but going further than that will be your decision to make. Real boobs will help you forget about the failure you were as a man. I'll have Cheryl talk to you about it sometime."

"I'm not sure I ever did feel like a man," I reflect. "I wanted to, but I was so small that the bigger boys always picked on me. I kinda grew up being ashamed of my wimpy body."

"Never feel ashamed of yourself, honey. Your sissy body is just too beautiful to hide away. Those same alpha assholes who bullied you in school would probably lust after you now, if they saw you dressed up as Mandy. You'll start realizing how attractive you are as you become more comfortable living the female side that's always been a part of you."

"I hope so, cuz sometimes it scares me."

"It's natural to feel scared at first. Every sissy goes through a period of fear before she comes to terms with what she is. You’re going to find that as you start coming out in public, the only thing people will notice is how damn hot you are.

"But enough talk about that. Let's go make you pretty for the pictures we'll take when Sherry gets back."

Damn… the pictures. I didn't want to pose half-naked for them when they first told me I would. I'm still not excited about it, but I'll do it because pleasing my Mistress is all that matters.

~~~~~

Like a clever succubus, she sits me in front of the vanity mirror in their bedroom, nonchalantly dropping innuendos about how cute I am with sissy titties. She's got me thinking about sissy tits that I don't have, but tits that I could have if I wanted. My clitty's hard just thinking about it, which doesn't go unnoticed by Mistress.

"So…" she skillfully prods as she's doing my makeup, "the thought of having permanent boobs does turn you on, yes?"

"A little bit… maybe."

"Well," she laughs softly as she runs her fingertips along my hard little four-inch shaft, "this little stiffy down here tells me it's a lot more than just a little bit. You just got off not forty minutes ago, and look what happens when we talk about tits."

"So maybe it turns me on more than I think?"

"Does it…?" she smirks.

She knows I'm thinking about growing my tits, but never once mentions it again. As I watch her transform my face from male to female with the magic of makeup, how can I think of anything else?

"Wow," I gawk at myself a short time later as my beautiful Mandy face appears in the mirror, "I just love all the different ways you make me look. I sat down with my boring Mark face, and now I'm pretty Mandy again!"

"The day will come when you'll take the plunge and cast Mark away for good. You know that, don't you?

"You know I'm not ready to do that."

"No, not yet, but you will, hon. True sissies always do, and you know you've always been a sissy."

~~~~~

I think I look absolutely gorgeous, all glammed up with my blonde wig. Mistress keeps me thinking about having real boobs, playfully pinching my titties and pulling on my nipple rings as we go into my bedroom to dress up for my 'porn pics'.

We start out with my favorite pair of purple panties, along with the cute bralette that goes with it. I'm feeling sexy, giggling as I squeeze my little titties together to give myself a little cleavage. Mistress laughs along with me as she sits on the edge of the bed, pressing her own perfect breasts together just to make me jealous.

"Oooo…!" Sherry walks in, back from her grocery shopping. "Don't we look sexy!"

"Isn't she hot?" Mistress replies.

"She looks so glamorously slutty, without looking slutty."

"A total man-killer," Mistress agrees. "Go get undressed, so we can keep her horny while we capture her beauty on our cell phone cameras."

Sherry returns a few minutes later, wearing nothing but skimpy panties that only half-covers her pubic mound and silky ass cheeks. My clitty gets hard when I see she's holding my collar and leash. Mistress captures me on video, drooling over her tits as she buckles the collar around my neck and attaches the leash.

For the next hour or so, I'm posing in different panty and bra outfits, along with a few of my baby doll nighties. Sherry pulls up images of sissies in compromising positions on her iPad, and I obediently pose in any lewd position they want. My heart beats faster each time they tell me how cute my hard little cock looks under my panties when I put on a different outfit.

Getting in the dirtiest poses they can think of is kinda humiliating at times, but overall, putting my slut side on display like this turns me on more than I would have guessed. I especially like it when Mistress pulls my panties down so just the head of my hard clitty peaks over the waistband, then pulling the crotch to one side, so my ball sack hangs out. The last set of posses turns me on the most, when they put me on the bed and have me get on my hands and knees.

Sherry pulls my panties down far enough to expose my sissy-puss, but still covering my clitty and balls. They then take a few shots of my jeweled ass plug as I smile back at the camera. They then remove it and make me pull my cheeks apart as Sherry takes pictures of my gaping hole, while dirty-minded Brenda makes a video of my asshole puckering as it closes. Finally, they pull my panties halfway to my knees, taking pictures of my ass with my boy parts hanging between my legs.

I don't mind that Mistress might use these pictures to advertise me as her sissy prostitute. We've already talked about it, and the thought of men finding me attractive enough to pay money to get me in bed appeals to me. Marci's been doing it for almost two years now, and she likes it a lot. Like she's said, if men will pay us money for doing what we already love to do all the time anyway, then why not?

"Such a fuckable little cunt, is she not?" Brenda chuckles as she and Sherry view the pics. "Shall we get a few of her eating your pussy?"

"Oooo, yes!" Sherry giggles. "We'll need pictures of her eating pussy to go along with the ones of her sucking Keyshawn's big cock."

My heart pounds as Sherry steps out of her panties and crawls up on the bed with me. I'm on her in nothing flat, spreading her legs apart so I can go to work.

"Uh uh… sissy-poo," Mistress suddenly jerks me backwards with my leash. "Every pleasure has a price, you know."

"I'll pay any price!"

"Just a small price," she lets out an evil-sounding laugh. "You don't mind being cuffed while you enjoy your treat, do you?"

"No… I don't mind," I submit like an absent-minded bimbo, "I like being cuffed!"

I'm almost foaming at the mouth at the thought of eating Sherry's pussy, and of course, Mistress knows she can use it to bait me into doing anything to get it. She grins as I swallow the bait and hold my wrists out for her to cuff me. Thinking she's finished when she cuffs my ankles together, I suddenly realize how wrong I am about that when she pulls my arms behind my back and locks my wrists together.

"Okay, sissy…" she laughs, "dive in!"

Getting down between Sherry's legs without the use of my arms is harder I expected. I fall over to the side on my first attempt, unable to right myself until Mistress helps me up and spreads my knees apart. I can stay upright, but with my ankles bound together, there's an uncomfortable strain in my groin area.

My tongue gets to within six inches of her glistening labia, when my stomach muscles give out and my back starts hurting. Fuck…! I just can't bend over far enough to reach my tasty treat.

"My tummy's all scrunched-up, and it's hard to breath," I frantically complain to Mistress. "I can't do it like this."

"That's because you're a fucking weakling, and your back is stiff as a board. You'll never eat pussy like that until you've gained some flexibility in your spine, and strengthened those back and tummy muscles. Getting rid of your belly fat will also make it easier to breathe when you bend forward like that.

"Pull her down, so she can eat," she says to Sherry, who then pulls my head into her snatch, stretching me well beyond my limits.

In less than a minute, I'm writhing in pain, not able to enjoy her pussy at all as I struggle to even breathe. It's beginning to feel like torture, the way they're laughing at me as I'm squirming around.

"Having fun, sissy?" Mistress teases.

"No…! My back can't take this!"

"If you were in shape, you'd be able to eat pussy in that position all day long."

"But I'm not in shape!"

"That's what I've been trying to get through your thick skull. Do you want to be in shape?"

"Yes!"

"Willing to do anything to get in pussy-eating shape?"

"Yes!"

"I thought so. Get out from under her, Sher. If Mandy can't eat you the way you deserve to be eaten, then I'll be glad to do it."

As soon as Sherry gets off the bed, Mistress clips a leather strap to the D-ring on my collar. She then binds my knees together and attaches them to the leather strap, pulling tight until my head is almost touching my knees.

"Fuck…! God-dammit, Mistress!" I'm close to screaming. "That fucking hurts!"

Thwack!

A leather strap lands a stinging blow across my ass.

"Don't you cuss at me, you little cunt!"

My ass burns as I look at her with tearful eyes. "I'm sorry, Mistress. I didn't mean to, it just came out."

"Understandable, dear, but don't let it happen again. Now just settle down and relax. It'll only hurt for a little bit, then everything will start feeling numb. We've got to turn your stiff spine into a flexible, sissy spine."

"How long do I have to stay like this?"

"Who cares how long? The result is all that matters, isn't it?"

I don't dare answer, because the only words I can think of are to call her a mean fucking bitch! I don't understand why she's punishing me like this, after I did so well posing for those slutty pictures.

"What? No answer?" she taunts as I remain silently pissed.

"Here, baby," she says in a mothering tone as she squirts lube around my sissy hole, "I'll give you something pleasurable to think about while Sherry and I go have a little fun."

"It's just a simple matter of acceptance," she says as she shoves a butt plug up my hole.

All I hear after that, is them shuffling into their bedroom to have sex, while I lie here, tightly bound and hardly able to move. The pain in my back becomes excruciating before it finally subsides and goes numb, like Mistress said it would. The pain still throbs, but at least it's somewhat bearable now as I start thinking about the plug in my ass, and how I so wish it was Master's big cock instead.

'It's just a simple matter of acceptance', Mistress's words repeat over and over in my little fucked-up sissy brain.

~~~~~

I don't know how long it's been since they left me alone, but my bedroom is dark when I hear footsteps coming my way, and there was daylight when Mistress bound me in this ridiculous position.

"How'ya feelin', sissy?" Mistress asks in a smart-assed tone of voice.

"I can hardly feel my back," I mumble in my tied-up, fetal position.

"Didn't I tell you the pain would go away after the numbness set in?"

"Yeah, but it still feels like hell."

"Did I say it would feel good?"

"No."

"Then quit whining about it. You told me in the shower you'll do anything I say, without question, remember?"

"Yes, I remember."

"Then I'm holding you to your word. Do you not trust that I know everything you need?"

"I trust you, Mistress, it's just that I don't understand why you tied me up like this."

"Shit, sissy… it's just a little strap bondage. You better start learning to like it, because we'll be doing quite a lot of it. If you must know why we're doing this, it's to make your back more flexible.

"What would you do if you were on a date, by yourself in a room with a big strong guy, and he folds you in half and starts fucking you like that?"

"I'd be fucked, I guess."

"Fucked is right. Sissy whores are expected to fuck in any kinky position, and you risk getting physically hurt if you're not in shape for it. Why do you think you're always so damn sore after a good fuck?"

"Because I'm not in shape?"

"Bingo…! Can you see where I'm going with this?"

"Yes, I see now that it's for my own good. I'm sorry I got pissed at you."

"Understandable, sissy dear. Are we ready to do it cheerfully now?"

"I hope so."

"It's just a matter of acceptance," she says once again as she loosens the straps. "I'm going to bend you backwards now, love. It'll hurt a little bit at first, but you need to be flexible both ways."

I'm so relieved to be able to straighten my back, but the relief is very short-lived. She turns my collar around so the leather strap is behind me, and then connects it to my ankles before pulling it tight. Sharply bent backwards now, I'm forced to hold this position with my weak muscles, because if I don't, I'll choke on my collar.

"Five minutes in this position, sissy-love," Mistress says in a soothing voice. "Be careful not to choke yourself. Sherry's making some dinner, so when I come back, we'll give you something to eat. Are you hungry?"

I can't answer, as I'm straining to keep myself from choking, but of course I'm hungry, and she knows it. The fucking salad I had for lunch didn't last long at all, and I'm dying for some solid food. My room is dark as I lie here with my back going numb. Five minutes seems like five hours in the position I'm in, but I do realize that Mistress is always right.

My ankles were forced back almost to my head when Master fucked me last night, and my hamstring muscles have been sore all day. I didn't care about it when I was lost in the ecstasy of the moment, but boy, have I been paying for it today.

I try to just concentrate on the pleasurable plug in my ass until Mistress comes to unstrap me. Finally, she does, and rewards me by letting me suck on her nipples until Sherry calls us out for dinner. I'm so starved and ready to eat as I smell the wonderful stir-fried dish that Sherry made. She sets a full plate for herself and Brenda, but in my place, a bowl of canned chicken noodle soup and a small salad, with no dressing!

"What the fuck?" I say out loud in disgust.

"You're on a diet, remember?" Mistress sternly says.

"Can't I just have a little less of what you're having?"

"Nope. You can't have rice. Rice has too many carbs for a fat sissy like you."

"But this won't fill me up."

"I know it won't, but you're just going to have to get used to staying hungry. When your stomach shrinks to a normal sissy size, you won't have to eat as much to get full, and you won't feel hungry.

"Here, take these pills. This one's your sissy pill, and the other is Viagra, which you should like, because I want you nice and hard for our bedtime fun tonight."

'Oooo, yeah!' I think as I swallow the Viagra along with my sissy pill. I'm sure I'll be rewarded for being so submissive and posing for those kinky photos. I wonder which one I'll get to fuck after dinner? Maybe both of them? Could I be so lucky? I don't know, but just in case, I want to be a good girl for them. I cheerfully sip my soup and eat the lettuce and raw vegetables in my salad without any complaints.

~~~~~

After dinner, Sherry puts on some soft music and lights candles in the living room, while Mistress rolls up a big joint for us to smoke. 'This is more like it', I think as we sit together on the couch. I'm in the middle, wearing my panties and bralette, with Sherry on my right, still wearing only panties as I gaze hungrily at her perky nipples.

Before dinner, Brenda put on panties and a lacy bra that barely contains her gorgeous tits, but I know she won't be wearing it long, if I have anything to say about it. Well, as usual, I don't have anything to say about it. I've still got cuffs on my wrists and ankles, and Brenda promptly locks my wrists together. At least she locks them in front this time, and not behind my back. But then she hooks them to the D-ring on my collar. The only thing I can grab is my own neck.

Daisy_Mun
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Daisy_Mun

"Comfortable, darling?" she asks as she lights the joint.

"Not really, but at least it's better than having my arms behind my back."

She takes a big hit off the joint as she puts her hand on the back of my head, pulling me close for a kiss, and then blowing the smoke from her lungs into mine.

"We might let you eat Sherry's pussy tonight," she romantically whispers as she passes the joint to Sherry. "I locked your wrists together like this, because I don't want you touching your clitty when the Viagra kicks in. Turn around, baby, look what Sherry's got for you."

I turn towards Sherry, and after passing the joint back to Brenda, she puts her lips over mine and blows her smoke into my lungs, like Brenda did. "And you can't touch me if we let you eat me, because you need to learn how to use your tongue. Turn around, babe, Brenda wants to kiss you."

I turn back towards Brenda, who's waiting to blow another hit of smoke into my lungs. "You're a lesbian with us tonight, my sweet. And a lesbian, obviously, has no cock. Turn around, Sherry wants you."

Sherry blows another hit into my lungs, and I'm starting to get stoned. "Yesterday, I told you that I want you to be my lesbian lover. Do you still want to be?"

"Oh hell yes! You already knew my answer."

"Well then," Brenda says as she turns me around and blows more smoke into my lungs. "here's the deal… you be our submissive little slave, and we reward you with female pleasures. That doesn't mean fucking us, although we may want you to at times, but don't count on it. Turn around, slave."

"As our slave," Sherry says after blowing more smoke down my throat, "you'll cheerfully eat everything I make for you. No more complaining, and no sneaking fast food when we don't have our eyes on you. Make no mistake, we'll know if you cheat, and you'll be severely punished if you do. Turn around, slave."

By this time, I've inhaled twice as many hits as they have. My head is really spinning, and the Viagra is making my sissy dick feel like a ten-incher in desperate need of a fuck. Brenda swings me around and blows the final hit of smoke into my lungs.

"You will submit to bondage as I see fit," she tells me, "and no bitching about it. You'll not ask me why I do it, because it's none of your business why. You're as married to me as you are to Sherry, so you shouldn't have to question that everything we do is in your best interest, whether you see it at the time or not.

"We're the women you want to be like, so if you just trust us, we'll give you female pleasures a thousand times over. Turn around, slave, Sherry needs you to do something."

I turn around, stoned as hell, and Sherry's on her knees with her peach-sized breasts in my face.

"You wanna warm these babies up a little bit, subby-girl?"

Did she really have to ask? Not really. My first instinct is to take them in my hands, to hold them, fondle them, and roll her nipples between my pointer finger and thumb. Unfortunately, with my cuffed wrists bound together and strapped to my collar, that's not going to happen. I should just start kissing them, but instead, I just gaze at them in awe, then look into Sherry's eyes for what seems like an eternity.

With Sherry up on her knees, she's looking down at me, amused at my inability to do anything without the use of my hands. "You no like my boobies, slave-girl?" she snickers.

"She's just jealous cuz hers aren't real, like ours," Brenda mocks me.

"She'd probably rather eat pussy, since she couldn't eat me before dinner."

"Wasn't our problem, was it, Sher?"

"Not at all, we had so much fun while she was tied up."

Brenda tickles my ear with her tongue as she reaches around to feel my clitty. The Viagra is making my little dick want to jump out of my panties and fuck something… anything! To make matters worse, Sherry starts pulling on my nipple rings and french-kissing me.

"Look at the sissy's hard little wiener," Brenda teases as she rolls her thumb around the head.

"Does she need her little clitty licked?" Sherry giggles.

"What do you think, sissy?" Brenda snickers, "Should Mistress Sherry lick your little clitty?"

"Oh, God," I moan, "the Viagra's got my dick so hard I gotta have a blow job or something, cuz I'm about to fucking explode!"

"Not a dick… slut-girl!" Sherry lightly slaps my face. "I'm not going to give you a fuckin' blow job, as if you were a man, and you can just forget about a fuck. I'm going to give you a clitty lick, cuz that's what us lesbians do. Forget you ever had a cock, because you never did. Stand up, sissy, I wanna do it on my knees."

The marijuana's got me a little wobbly getting to my feet, along with my clitty aching for some kind of relief. Sherry takes her time getting off the couch, but it's so hot when she does and starts kissing me again. Brenda puts her arms around me from behind, pushing her tits into my back and licking inside my ears.

Sherry then starts kissing on my sissy titties, shrunken now to almost what they were before Cheryl pumped them up Friday night. I'm amazed at how sensitive my nipples are as Sherry sucks on each one. She uses her teeth to pull on my nipple rings, and I realize what Mistress meant when she said they'll never feel the same after I've been pierced. Probably because I've got more to play with now than just a flat, boy nipple, they feel more sensuous.

"Don't your little boobies feel good with nipple rings?" Brenda seductively whispers in my ear. "Just think how good they'd feel if they were like ours."

Shit…! I'm so fuckin' horny that I almost tell Mistress to put me on hormones tomorrow. Luckily, before I respond to that suggestion, Sherry gets on her knees, pulls my panty waistband under my balls, and engulfs my scrotum.

"Ooooh, God…!" I moan as my little clitty jerks and pulses.

I just want her to deep-throat me. At least let me cum in her mouth if she won't let me fuck her. Mistress keeps her tongue in my ears as Sherry works my balls around in her mouth for the longest time. My ass clenches the around the butt plug still up inside me as Sherry stops sucking my balls and licks my clitty head.

Mistress now pulls me a step backwards as Sherry gets on all fours. She slowly crawls towards me as Mistress keeps pulling me backwards, pausing every once in a while to let Sherry catch up and tease me with a lick or two on the tip of my clitty.

Pretty soon, we've left the living room and heading backwards, toward my bedroom. The Viagra's got my poor little clitty throbbing so much it's actually painful in an erotic sort of way.

When we get next to my bed, Sherry pulls my panties off, and I'm sure I'll soon be shooting my wad into her mouth, or on her tits, or even into the air. I don't really care at this point, I just fuckin' need to cum!

"Getting horny, sissy-slave…?" Mistress adds to my frustration. "Nice and hard for us?"

"I was already horny when you gave me the Viagra. I'm so fuckin' hard I can't stand it!"

"Good, subby. Right now, I want you to sit on the edge of the bed, and let the goddess Sherry excite your little clitty while I go get a special toy I think you'll like.

"Keep edging her till I get back, Sher, but don't let her cum."

"Not a chance," Sherry giggles. "I can keep this bitch frustrated as long as you want."

~~~~~

"You like this, I bet," Sherry grins at me as she's licking my ball sack.

"Fuuuuck…!" I moan, "Please suck me. Pleeeeeeze?"

"Silly slut-girl," she laughs, "wanting it doesn't mean you're going to get it. Lesbians don't suck cock, we lick clit. I might not ever suck your cock again, you lesbian bitch, but I will lick your little sissy-clit. It's so cute, and your juices taste so sweet."

I want her wet mouth enveloping my throbbing dick, but I'll take anything I can get at this point. Sherry's tongue rolling around my Viagra-sensitised clitty head is driving me insane. I'm squirming, helplessly moaning with the frustration that I can't even hold her head as she teases me mercilessly.

"How's the bitch doing?" Brenda teases as she enters the room, holding something behind her back.

"I think she likes being deprived of her orgasm."

"She shouldn't need to cum so soon. You sucked her off yesterday morning, and I fucked her in the shower this afternoon."

"You did? " Sherry seems surprised.

"Yes, it was a pity fuck. One of those rare times, you know. If she wants cum again, she'll have to do it herself."

Mistress gives me an evil wink, letting me know that I better not say a word about how I had her begging for my tongue in the shower. She then shows me the 'toy' she's been holding behind her back. It's a braided-leather handle, with lots of long, thin leather strips, frayed on the ends.

She doesn't say a word as she runs the frayed tips up Sherry's back, eliciting excited moans that make her lick harder on my clitty head.

"This is one of our lesbian pleasure toys," she says as she brushes it over my clitty and across Sherry's face. "Sherry likes it, don't you, babe?"

"Oh yes, Mistress! I love the flogger."

'Flogger…?' I wonder. 'And why is she calling her Mistress?'

It does feel good as she lightly brushes the frayed ends over my tits, and then around my neck and down my back. She then does the same to Sherry, only when she gets down to her ass, she flicks her wrist and gives her ass a little swat.

"Oooo!" Sherry jumps. "More please."

"Always a pleasure, my little slut," she coos as she gives Sherry a harder swat.

'Sherry's into this?' I think.

I can tell she likes it by the way she's licking my clitty head and sucking my balls, but would never have guessed that she's into pain like Mistress is training me to be.

"Get up on the bed, my little slut," Mistress orders, "Let's show our slave how we like to play sometimes."

"Oh… yes, Mistress!" Sherry excitedly jumps up on the bed, "You know how I've been wanting Mandy to join us in our fun games!"

"So you think our apprentice slave is ready to play our lesbian games, little one?" Mistress speaks in a dominatrix tone of voice.

"Give her the test!" Sherry giggles as she lies on her stomach.

"Up on the bed… slave!" Mistress yells at me.

I struggle with my arms restrained, but when she smartly slaps the flogger across my ass, I jump up on the bed like a scared frog. Surprisingly, it's not a searing pain, but more like intense tingling sensations that kind of excite me.

"On your knees, bitch!"

"Yes, Mistress."

Trembling slightly as I position myself near the foot of the bed, the pleasure on Sherry's face is obvious as Mistress pulls her panties off. She then swirls the flogger around her bare ass and up her back. With quick flips of her wrist, she lightly swats up and down her naked body. Sherry twitches each time she's hit but doesn't appear to be in any pain at all. It seems like the harder she's hit, the more she likes it.

Mistress then comes around to where I'm kneeling and pulls my panties off as well.

"Does this look like something you'd like, slave?"

"Uh… I dunno… probably."

"Probably..?" she says loudly as I feel the straps of the flogger whirling between my spread legs and landing a blow on my painfully-hard clitty.

"I mean… probably… no… I mean yes! Yes, it's something I'd like."

"Give her the test!" Sherry again says.

"What's the test?" I ask

Swat! Right across my ass!

"That's the test, bitch! Watch your little weenie, slut-slave!"

Swat!

My cock jerks up as I flinch at the sudden, pleasurable pain. She swats me again. My cock jerks up again.

"Is she passing the test?" Mistress asks Sherry.

"Oh, yes, Mistress. She likes this. She likes this a lot!"

"Like what?" I ask in confusion.

"Every time I swat your cute little ass, your clitty jumps for joy. You can't deny it, bitch. Your body loves this, even if you might think otherwise."

"Do me now," Sherry begs for more.

"Get on your back, sweet lover of mine. Show this bitch what flogging does to your cunt."

Rolling over and spreading her legs in front of me, she sticks two fingers up inside her, then pulls them out, glistening wet.

"Come," she beckons. "Taste."

Two steps forward on my knees gets me close enough. She puts her fingers in my mouth as Mistress brushes the flogger up and down my back. They taste so divine, coated with her feminine juices. She dips her fingers into cunt again and again, feeding me her erotic cocktail as Mistress goes around to brush the frayed flogger straps over her body.

"Lay for me, slut!" Mistress commands.

"Eat," Sherry says as she lies back and points at her pussy.

Without the use of my arms, I lean forward, and fall face-first between her legs, my lips magically touching her wet pussy as I support myself with my elbows. As I dip my tongue into her hot hole, I look up to see Mistress brushing the flogger across her tits as she bends down to kiss her.

"Oh my God!" Sherry squeals. "Eat me, Mandy… eat me!"

Sherry bucks her hips into my face as her arms wrap around Brenda's neck. All I can see from my angle is Brenda's hair covering their faces as they engage in very deep kissing. Sherry's firm breasts rise up and down with her deep breaths, crying out Brenda's name and begging me to lick harder and faster.

Sherry's juices, running faster than I can lick them up, make a big wet spot on my bedspread. She builds to a peak until her pleasure plateaus. Brenda then starts lightly swatting the flogger across my back, focusing her attention on me as she gets off the bed and comes around behind me.

Sherry's still bucking frantically into my face as Brenda gives my ass a hard swat. I flinch from the pleasurable pain, which somehow makes me stick my ass up for another swat as I dive deeper into Sherry's pussy. This is turning me on something fierce as Brenda beats my ass with the leather straps.

Just when my ass feels like it's on fire, and pleasure is overwhelming me, she pulls the butt plug out of my ass and pushes the handle of the flogger inside me. I hear her going into my closet where we keep my dildos and butt plugs as I feverishly continue pleasuring my sexually-aroused wife.

Finding what she wanted, Brenda then pulls the flogger handle out of my ass and shoves in my vibrating rubber cock. "Ohhhhh…. fuuuuuck!" I shudder as erotic vibrations shake my entire being. My fuckin' clitty jerks and pulses, desperately needing to cum, and mercilessly being denied. I'm so sure Brenda's going to reach under me, and at the very least, jack me off.

But instead, she comes back around to kiss Sherry again, leaving me still with my unfulfilled need.

"Are you getting close, my sweet love?" she romantically says to Sherry.

"Very close, Mistress."

"Come, my love. Let us go into privacy, so I can finish you off."

'What the fuck?' I'm suddenly panicking as Sherry eases away from my tongue and gets up to go with Brenda.

"What about me?" I cry out.

"What about you..?" Sherry mocks. "You've had your fun, slave. Only Brenda can make me cum the way I need to cum right now."

"Wait...! Don't I get to cum?"

"Sweetie," Brenda leans down and kisses me, "you're free to cum all you want. Hands-free orgasms are the best orgasms there are. All experienced sissies know how to do it. It's time you learned.

"Your mind is the most erotic sex organ you have. Feel the rubber cock vibrating in your ass, and imagine yourself being fucked. Remember how it feels having a big, strong stud reaming your ass. Imagine it until it becomes so real that you give yourself the orgasm you so desperately want. Hands-free, and on your own. You'll thank me for this, I promise.

"Toodle-doo, sissy. Happy cumming."

"Nooooo…!" I beg. "You can't leave me alone like this."

"Oh… but we can… and we are."

~~~~~

Being left alone with my raging hard-on and rubber cock vibrating in my ass, I just want to cry in despair. Fuck...! With my wrists locked to my collar, I can't even jack off. I've watched sissies fucking themselves in the videos and getting off without touching their cocks, but I thought they were just acting. Apparently, according to Mistress, they weren't.

I don't know how they did it, and all I can think to do is roll on my tummy and try to fuck the bed. Brushing my hard little cock lightly over my bedspread feels pretty good as I imagine the rubber cock in my ass is my boyfriend Rob, fucking me like the slutty little bitch I've become.

~~~~~

"She didn't like that at all," Sherry says as she clings to Brenda on their way to their bedroom.

"She needs to be able to get herself off with her mind. It's something that can't be taught. She has to learn it on her own."

"Seems kinda cruel to work her up like that, and then just leave her."

"Breaking a sissy's will does seem cruel at times, but a Mistress knows that sometimes it's necessary. Men don't give a shit if a sissy cums or not when they're fucking the shit out of them, so they have to get it themselves. Forcing a sissy to discover the pleasures of hands free, self-induced orgasms is the kindest form of cruelty. Only when she knows the pleasures she can give to herself, can she give those pleasures to others.

She's a fast learner, my sweet. Soon, she'll be sleeping with us every night, and giving us the pleasures of having our very own sissy sex slave."

Published 
Written by Jilluvscox
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments