Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

SissyMandy - Surprise Party

"My date with t-girl Cheryl is delayed by a last-minute change of plans"

50
7 Comments 7
2.6k Views 2.6k
6.7k words 6.7k words

I have to tell you, I was more than a little scared last night when Mistress took me to my first sissy hair appointment. My hair was a mess, there was no doubt about that, and something had to be done. Normally, I would have paid a visit to my barber three months ago, when my hair had grown past the middle of my ears.

But Brenda would have none of that for her sissy. It was made clear that my barber shop days are over, and my hair, along with the rest of my life, is her personal property to manage as she sees fit.

'Not to worry,' she assured me as we drove to the salon for my after-hours appointment. Rhonda, her beautician, would give me a 'unisex' look that I could part on the side to keep some semblance of the male appearance I still needed to maintain at work.

Her words gave me little comfort, though, as I sat in that chair in the beauty salon. I knew I'd never look the same, and I worried about how feminine the style Mistress chose for me would be. Throughout my sissification process, Brenda's always taken me a step or two beyond the step I thought I'd go, so I was bracing for the worst.

I was pleasantly surprised, however, when Rhonda dipped the chair back to give me a shampoo. I liked her the moment she touched me; I liked her a lot. I felt like a princess as she massaged my scalp and pampered me with dreamy shampoos, conditioners, and all sorts of other stuff I'd never heard of before. She did all kinds of things to my hair, but the one thing she didn't do, was cut very much off.

When she got close to finishing, Brenda came up and added a few extra touches to my makeup. I'm telling you, I about died when she turned the chair around so I could see myself in the mirror. I was so impressed with my beautiful self that my little clitty almost cummed in my panties!

"What do you think?" Rhonda proudly smiled. "It's a pixie cut."

"Oh… My… God…" I gasped. "I'm so fucking cute…!

"Ooops...!" I covered my mouth. "I'm sorry I said the word fuck."

"That's okay, dear," Rhonda laughed, "fuck is one of my favorite words. Cute sissies like you are always shocked the first time they see how beautiful they actually are."

"And guess what else, pretty girl?" Brenda added, "Now that your hair more than covers your ears, it's probably time to have Cheryl pierce you for earrings."

Oh God, she would have to say Cheryl's name. I'd been dreaming about her all week. It wasn't five minutes after she revealed herself as a trans woman last Friday before I had her girl-cock in my mouth. My clitty hardened the moment I heard her name, and stayed that way as we started driving home.

~~~~~

"You're kinda quiet over there," Brenda said as she drove onto the freeway. "Watcha thinking about?"

"Cheryl."

"I thought so. Did it excite you when I said her name?"

"Fuck yeah, it did. My date with her tomorrow night is all I can think about."

"That's not entirely true, is it? Haven't you also been thinking a lot about someone else lately?"

"Yeah… Sherry!"

"Sherry's got a new level of hots for you, has she not?"

"God... she's like a completely different woman. She wanted me to fuck her at least three times when we were by ourselves last Sunday, and we did it again Monday night, too."

"See how that works, Mandy? When you allow her to stray and play around in other people's bedrooms, she comes right back, more in love with you than she was before. And the sexy things she learns in other people's bedrooms, she brings back home to share with you. That's true love, babe, the truest love there is."

"I know that's right. I can hardly hold myself back sometimes when we're in the shower."

"Oh…? In what way?"

"Well, she loves being eaten out with the water on, and I get carried away licking around her pee hole, like I do with you. I know I shouldn't, but I wanna taste her nectar so bad. The only reason I stop, is because you said I can't tell anyone about our little secret."

"It's good that you stopped. You don't have my permission to do that… yet."

"Yet…?"

"Yes, darling… yet. We'll bring Sherry into the shower with us at a time of my choosing. Drinking urine is a very kinky thing to do, and most people would never even consider trying what we love to do. Sherry's not ready to pee in your mouth just yet, but I'm gradually opening her mind to it, just like I opened yours.

"As she becomes more fond of being pleasured in the shower, there will come a spontaneous moment at some point when the time will be just right. When that moment comes, you'll get to drink her nectar, just like you drink mine. Until then, little one, just be patient."

"I get so hard when I want it like that."

"Yes, I can tell," Brenda said as she touched between my legs to feel my hard four inches. "My cute little sissy is about to explode, am I right?"

"I don't know why, Mistress, but lately, my clitty wants to explode every time it gets hard. And it happens a lot more than it used to."

"That's because your clitty isn't locked away in a cage anymore."

"But I'm horny all the time!"

"Should I lock you back up?"

"No!"

"Horny girl…" she laughed, "you're just like your little nympho sister Marci. You're powerless to control it, dear, you can only satisfy it. That's why I've provided you with a masturbation mirror and suction-cupped dildos, so you can fuck yourself whenever you need to satisfy your uncontrollable urges."

"I sure could use my toys right now."

"Well, this is sissy's lucky day," she grinned. "Mistress is in the mood to give you relief."

I didn't know what to think, didn't know what to say as she took the next exit and pulled into the large parking lot of a shopping mall. She had no intent to get out of the car as she drove to the back of the lot and parked far from the nearest vehicle.

She turned the engine off and leaned towards me, pecking my cheek with a kiss.

"Panties down," she softly said.

"W-what? Right here?"

"Hurry up… before I change my mind."

I was a bit confused, but my submissive sissy brain kicked in. I hurriedly lifted my ass to slide my panties to my knees.

"Good sissy," she grinned as she raised my dress to expose my throbbing little shaft.

Without saying another word, she lowered her head and took my clitty into her mouth.

"Oh… Mistress…. I… I…"

"Don't talk, just enjoy. Good sissies earn good rewards, and you've been a very good sissy."

I wish I could have enjoyed it longer, but I was already too aroused after talking about Cheryl and my hotwife Sherry. I lasted only a minute or so before my balls tightened up. I was afraid to cum in my Mistress's mouth, so I warned her of my impending climax.

"I'm gonna cum, Mistress… I'm gonna cum… I'm gonna… gonna cuuummm!"

I couldn't help it, but Mistress didn't seem to mind. I squirmed all over the car seat as she kept me in her mouth, rolling her tongue around my spent shaft until it deflated back to its normal three inches.

Then, as quickly as she went down on me, she got back up and pressed her lips against mine. "Open," was the only word she said. Automatically, I opened my mouth as she tilted my head back and transferred the cum in her mouth to mine.

You have no idea how much that turned me on, to have my Mistress give me a surprise blow job, and then spit my own cum right into my mouth. I savored that rare moment all the way home.

"Did you like that little surprise?" she giggled as we got back on the freeway.

"I loved it, Mistress. That was the last thing I expected."

"Maybe I'll do it again," she chuckled, "and maybe I won't, so don't get used to expecting it. Just get used to expecting surprises."

"What do you mean?"

"You'll find out soon enough."

~~~~~

We had a nice talk the rest of the way home. She told me how cute I look with my hair styled this way, and that I shouldn't need to wear a wig when it grows out a few inches more. What excited me most was getting my ears pierced, because I'll get to have my very own earring collection, to go along with all my other cool sissy stuff.

Brenda then changed the subject to talk about the operation Sherry had on Wednesday. She went into the hospital to get her tubes tied, so now she'll never be able to get pregnant. When they first told me about it, they said Sherry just wanted to get off birth control.

But the real reason, Brenda wanted me to know, is because the Hierarchy is very strict about making sure none of their escorts ever gets impregnated by a client. For the protection of their girls and the sophisticated clientele they serve, every girl is required to be sterilized before they'll certify her as a one-hundred-percent safe Hierarchy escort. Once they're certified, they can then charge exorbitant Hierarchy rates for their services.

I was worried that later in life, Sherry might regret never being able to have a child. Brenda then explained that they'd talked about it, girl-to-girl, beforehand. Sherry was never going to get pregnant by me anyway, so sterilization was the best option to make sure she doesn't get pregnant by anyone else.

Brenda also revealed that years ago, Mistress Virginia helped her realize that she was never cut out to be a mother, and she's never regretted getting sterilized herself. It allowed her the freedom to lead her promiscuous lifestyle without having to worry about getting pregnant by the multitude of men she was going to bed with at the time.

I felt a lot better about it after Brenda explained it like that. Sherry's become just like Brenda. She loves her new carefree lifestyle of hopping from bed to bed with no strings attached, and doesn't want to be a mother anymore.

The more I thought about it, the more I realized… that's exactly how I've become, too. It all makes sense to me now. I'm eager to fuck anyone I can, so why wouldn't Sherry? We've become so much more alike, Sherry and me.

Mistress always seems to know what I'm thinking, and she has a way of manipulating my mind to agree with anything she wants. We talked about it some more with Sherry when we got home, just to make sure we were all on the same page.

With that out of the way, Sherry told me how much she loves my new hairstyle. I was having some second thoughts about it, because even though I'll be able to comb it to the side when I go to work, there's no way I won't look just a little bit gay to everyone. Sherry said I shouldn't care about that anymore; they can think what they think. I won't be working there much longer anyway.

We all slept together after that, loving on Sherry as she lay between Brenda and me. After they fell asleep, I stayed awake dreaming about my date with Cheryl tomorrow night. I love watching tranny porn, and now I'm going to spend tomorrow night with a real live t-girl!

~~~~~

I think I must have dreamt about Cheryl all night, because I'm waking up this morning with a stiff hard-on. It's exciting, because all I have to do is get through the morning at work before I'm Mandy again for two whole days!

Brenda's alarm wakes me up at five o'clock, but Sherry's sound asleep and doesn't even stir. Brenda gets up and starts grumbling as she sits on the edge of the bed.

"Why am I doing this to myself?" she mumbles under her breath. I've occasionally overheard her complaining about her job to Sherry, but I didn't know she's thinking about quitting. When she gets up to take her shower, I'm possessed with an irresistible urge to follow her.

"Are you thirsty, sissy?" She turns around to see me standing in the bathroom doorway.

"How did you know?"

"Because I know every little thought floating around that simple little mind of yours. C'mon in, babe. I haven't peed yet, because I knew you'd be wanting your belly filled."

I'm smiling ear-to-ear as I step into the shower with Mistress. This wanton obsession I have for female piss is so much a part of me now, I've stopped wondering why I even like it so much. Of course, Mistress knows that Virginia programmed it into my brain as she looks down at her perverted little sissy getting her open mouth flooded with urine.

Her bladder is full after holding it all night, so I'm able to guzzle down as much as I want, and still have plenty left to bask in her golden rain. God, I don't know why I love this so much! As the last few spurts trickle out of her, my tongue goes to work licking between her tasty folds. I can tell Mistress loves it as much as I do, because her legs almost buckle a time or two.

"Oh, sweet sissy," she moans as she pulls me to my feet, "let me kiss your pissy little mouth. I'm in love with you, Mandy Parker. I wouldn't give you up for the world."

Every time she pisses in my mouth, her grip over me becomes more permanent, and my devotion to her grows ever deeper. I just love her tongue invading my pissy little mouth as we kiss in a tight embrace for a few minutes after that.

When she turns the water on, we celebrate and play in the shower rain, like we always do after engaging in such a despicable act. She always makes me giggle when she tickles me and calls me a kinky girl. Our showers end by running our soapy hands all over each other's bodies as we immerse ourselves in a deep mutual love you'd expect after doing something as intimate and perverted as we just did.

~~~~~

"What were you two doing in there?" Sherry asks as she sits on the pot peeing when we step out of the shower in a happy state of mind.

"Sissy was eating my pussy," Brenda covers up our despicable behavior. "What else would we be doing in there?"

Sherry giggles in agreement, while I just grab a towel to dry myself off. It feels great having a belly full of Brenda's nectar, but I'm wishing I could also have Sherry's as she flushes it down the toilet. Mistress says I need to be patient, but it's frustrating to be so close to something I really want, and knowing I can't have it until… who knows how long?

"Sissy," Brenda turns to me, "why don't you go start your exercises while I play around with your wife before I go to work."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Is everything set up?" Brenda whispers to Sherry once I'm out of hearing range.

"Yup. I called her last night, and she hasn't changed her mind. We'll be in our bedroom when Mandy comes home from work."

"Do you feel up to it after the operation?"

"I think so. I wouldn't want to fuck a guy just yet, but I can always eat pussy."

"That's my girl."

~~~~~

Brenda comes in to kiss me goodbye as I'm working out with Miss Vicky, the eye candy tranny leading my workout CD.

"She's hot," Brenda points at the TV screen.

"God, is she ever. She makes me think about Cheryl."

"Oooo…! Sissy is horny for girl-cock!" Brenda teases.

"Stop it, Mistress. You're just trying to get me horny,"

"I can't get you horny if you already are. Remember, I know every little thought in your head. You know what else I know? You're a horny little bitch, and you want that thing up your ass!"

"Okay, so I'm horny for girl-cock. Is that a crime?"

"I'm just teasing you, hon, cuz I love you so much. Hey… it was fun in the shower, we might have to make it a daily thing."

"I wouldn't mind."

"Neither would I. Oh… and by the way, I'm taking off early today, so I'll be here when you get home."

"Can you maybe help me get ready? I wanna look my best for Cheryl."

"Oh, I'll definitely help you get ready, love. You can count on that."

~~~~~

I love my pixie hairstyle, but I'm sweating bullets as I drive to work. I know everyone's gonna think I'm gay when they see my pixie hair. Not that I care all that much, being a cock lover and all. I already know I'm gay, in a sissy kind of way. I just don't want the people at work laughing at me.

As soon as I walk in the door, I'm relieved to see everyone staring down at the desks, and not at me. As I approach my office, Linda, the girl who occupies the desk next to Janine, briefly glances up at me and smirks, but doesn't say anything.

'Phew…!' I sigh, once I get by Linda and close my office door. Linda's known for spreading office gossip, and I hope that bitch doesn't start spreading rumors about me. At least Janine's not here to bug my ass. If she saw my hair, she'd start laying the 'Markie' shit on real heavy. I know she would.

Okay, I like her and all that, and she's saved my pathetic ass so many times. She's actually kinda hot, too, if I were romantically interested in her, which I'm definitely not. It's just that she gets on my nerves sometimes when she keeps asking me nosey questions all the time. And that time she noticed mascara on my eyelash? I thought I was gonna die. Fuck, she'll be back on Monday, but at least I won't have to put up with the 'Markie' shit until then.

By ten o'clock, I'm so fucking horny for Cheryl that I'm sucking my finger and practically drooling as I imagine my lips wrapped around her girl-cock. Fuck…! It goes on like this for two more tortuous hours until the clock finally strikes noon.

I'm pretty sure that bitch Linda has been talking to the other girls all morning about how queer I look, because the moment I walk out of my office, they're all gawking at me. I know they're laughing at me, but I don't have time to care. The only thing on my mind is getting out of here and getting out of this disgusting suit. I need to feel girly again. I need to be Mandy!

~~~~~

My little clitty pulses like it's become my brain when I get home and see an unfamiliar car in our driveway.

'It must be Cheryl's car.' I think. 'She's already here to pick me up!'

I'm hoping Cheryl will let me suck her off before she takes me to wherever she's going to take me. I don't care where it is, as long as it's with her. Seeing Brenda's car when I open the garage door gets me even more excited. It would be so cool if I could suck Cheryl's girl-cock in front of Brenda and Sherry. Oh God… that would be so hot!

Playful sounds of female laughter echo from their bedroom as I come into the kitchen. One voice is definitely Sherry's, but the other is definitely not Brenda's.

"Hey, babeee!" Brenda comes in to greet me.

Bubble_D1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Bubble_D1

"Oooo…" she giggles as she feels between my legs. "Baby's got a stiffy!"

"You know it! I've been fuckin' hard all morning thinking about Cheryl. Is she here? Is that her car in the driveway?"

"No, hon," she says in a somber tone, "I'm sorry, but there's been a change in plans. Cheryl called to say something's unexpectedly come up in her schedule. She can't make it tonight, but don't be sad. She's taking you on a date tomorrow that I know you'll love."

"Then… whose car is in the driveway?"

"One of Sherry's girlfriends came by to cheer her up after her operation."

"Sounds like she's doing a lot more in there than just cheering her up."

"Of course, hon, that's what girlfriends do. I just got home from work myself, and I'm going to join them after I unwind a little bit.

"Hey... I was thinking… since you're here…" she stops in mid-sentence, leaving me hanging as she opens the bedroom door a tiny crack.

"Hey, Sher…?"

"Yeah, Bren?"

"Mandy's home. Wanna come out for a sec?"

Brenda's acting unusually excited about something as she hugs me from behind. While we wait for Sherry to come out, she pulls my zipper down, reaching into my panties to stroke my hard little shaft.

"Hi-eee, babe," Sherry comes out giggling a minute later, stark naked.

Her tits look so damn hot with her nipples all hard and extended as she intentionally makes them bounce with every springy step she takes towards me.

"Wanna feel how wet my pussy is? Wanna guess what I'm doing?"

"I don't have to guess," I say as I finger her sopping wet cunt. "You're in there playing with someone."

"Right you are! I'm playing with one of my girlfriends. Do you approve?"

"Are you kidding? Of course I approve. You're free to play with anyone, anywhere, and any time!"

"Oh baby…!" she giggles as she wraps herself around me, "I just love being married to you!"

"I was thinking, Sher," Brenda breaks in, "has your girlfriend been with a sissy before?"

"Not that I know of, why?"

"Well… if she hasn't, maybe she'd like a new experience."

"Hmmm… I don't know. She's kinda shy about new lovers. She might, but Mandy would have to be made up to the max in her sexiest lingerie."

"I can glam her up," Brenda says. "What do you think, Mandy? Would you settle for three pussies instead of the girl-cock you'll be getting tomorrow anyway?"

"Fuck…" I can hardly control my excitement, "three pussies? Oh hell yes!"

"Wait a sec," Sherry interrupts. "This only happens if my girlfriend agrees to it, and I don't know that she will. It's up to her, okay?"

"Sure, hon," Brenda says, "we wouldn't want to intrude. Ask her about it while I turn Mandy into a hot bitch. If she's too uncomfortable with it, Mandy and I can make our own fun in her bedroom. I'm good with it either way. C'mon, Mandy, let's get you out of that hideous business suit."

~~~~~

Oh, God damn! I never expected this! I was disappointed when Cheryl postponed our date, but holy fuck… now I get to eat three pussies! In the same bed even!

My clitty's jerking all over the place as Brenda takes me into the bathroom, stripping me naked while she draws me a bubble bath. This is awesome, soaking in comfort while Brenda picks out my lingerie.

Hopping out of the tub with my clitty pointing towards the ceiling, I'm smelling so sweet when she comes back fifteen minutes later. God, I fucking love Fridays, when I can throw away what's left of my masculinity and let my sissy self burst free!

I always love it when Brenda does my makeup. All I have to do is gaze into the mirror as she transforms my face into a work of art. She adorns me with soft pink lips and generous amounts of mascara, liner and eye shadow. I tremble with anticipation as she glues on pretty red nail extensions. I always feel so glamorous with beautiful nails.

She fits my blonde wig over my pixie hair, then completes my look with a pretty gold necklace. I look stunningly sexy as I gaze at my naked body in the mirror. My sapphire belly ring complements the rings dangling from my nipples, making me feel so hot as clitty pulses away.

Brenda grabs my shaft and pulls me into my bedroom, where my eyes light up with glee when I see my favorite lingerie laid out on the bed. It doesn't take much to put on nylons, panties and bra, so ten minutes later, I'm back into the bathroom checking out how beautiful I look.

My hard boner is perfectly outlined under my lacy lavender panties, with my legs looking so sexy in matching nylon stockings. My flat nipples with their sexy rings show through my cute little transparent bralette, too. I'm such a pretty sissy; I just know I am!

"Do I look hot, Mistress?"

"Indeed you do, you're always hot in lingerie."

She leads me to their bedroom and knocks on the door. Sherry comes out a few minutes later, her face all flushed like she's just been eaten out.

"Is your girlfriend okay with Mandy joining us?" Brenda asks.

"She wasn't at first," Sherry replies. "She only gave her consent when I told her she could cover herself with a sheet at first. Remember, Mandy, she's really nervous about this, and she can end it at any time if she gets too freaked out. Are you okay with that?"

"Y-yeah," is my nervous reply.

"Babe," Mistress says to me, "remember when I said I wanted to try you out with a pussy you've never seen before?"

"Yeah."

"And I said it would happen when you least expected it?"

"Yeah?"

"Well, your moment has arrived. This is that pussy you've never seen before. When we go in there, remember everything we've taught you. You know she's nervous about it, so just be yourself, and pleasure that girl like you pleasure me and Sherry. Use your tongue to gain her trust. Show her the pleasures a sissy can give a woman. Are you ready to be her hot little slut?"

~~~~~

My entire body's brimming with energy as we enter the bedroom. The air is so thick with anticipation I can almost taste it as I see a set of feet hanging off the bed, with a sheet hiding the rest of her body from view.

I'm on my knees in a flash, crawling on the carpet to kiss the feet of this woman I do not know. Sherry and Brenda quietly look on as I suck on her dainty little toes. It's all I can do to just focus on remembering how to breathe as I push the sheet up to her knees.

After sucking on each of her toes like they were tiny little cocks, I kiss up her soft calves as her legs move a tiny bit in arousal. Nervously pushing the sheet further up her legs, I stop just short of her pussy as she keeps her legs close together. I tempt her with licks and kisses on the tops of her firm thighs.

I'm startled a tiny bit when Sherry comes up behind to caress me under my panties. Soft squeezes on my balls calm my nerves, giving me confidence to smooth my hands along the girl's outer thighs and explore her sensuous hips. Her curves are sensitive to my touch, and she lets out a soft moan as her legs begin to open.

Carefully, I crawl up on the bed as I kiss her inner thighs, coaxing her legs to open as she breathes noticeably faster. Behind me, Sherry grabs my panties, pulling them to my knees.

'What a dirty slut she is,' I think as she buries her tongue into my hot little hole.

This is so fucking hot! How many 'real' men ever get to do this?

I get a little braver as she emits muffled moans under the sheet. She's becoming more receptive as my hand creeps under the sheet. Holy fuck… I'm smoothing over her mound, with my fingertips frolicking in her soft bush. This is so sweet!

Eagerly worshiping this gorgeous woman, my nostrils detect the intoxicating scent of her juices as I lick farther up her thighs. Sensing resistance in her trembling body as I attempt to coax her legs farther apart, my hands smooth up her thighs to push the sheet slightly above her bushy mound. She whimpers lightly as the cool air hits her exposed and moistened pussy.

"Relax, babe," Sherry calms her, "Mandy knows what she's doing. Let her take you to heaven."

I'm sure she already wanted to give herself to me, and Sherry's words are the encouragement she needed to open her legs wide for me. I don't know who this girl is, but I know she has a beautiful cunt.

I'm tempted to just bury my nose between her juicy lips, but that's what a crude male would do, not a sensuous, effeminate sissy like me. I wiggle the tip of my tongue delicately up and down her crevice as the training my Mistress has given me kicks in.

"Ohhh… fuuuck…" she lets out a quiet moan of approval.

My hot little tongue flutters all over her sex as my sissy brain keenly picks up on the little twitches she makes when I touch certain sensitive nerves. I'm trained to remember those trigger points as I continue exploring her sensuous pussy.

She grabs my head when my tongue circles her clit, her moans coming more frequently now, and with less trepidation. Her hips buck slightly, her twitches become more intense as I return to her trigger points I've noted in my head. Circling her clit again, I force my tongue under her hood as her little pink nob of nerves comes out of hiding to the delight of both of us.

'Who is this girl?' I wonder as she pulls my head into her and rests her legs on my back.

"Eat me…" she softly cries as my sissy tongue penetrates her hot hole.

My asshole is as wet as her cunt as Sherry rims me from behind. I moan wildly myself when Sherry spits in my hole and slaps my ass before pulling my panties back up around my waist. She stands back to watch the show with Brenda as the mystery girl moans in delight.

My long tongue swirls wildly inside her cunt hole with her hands gripping my head. I'm leaking so much pre-cum I can almost feel it running through my vein as I lap at her sweet pussy. She screams when I suck hard on her clit, her heels pounding on my back with her body writhing under the white sheet that hides her face.

"Oh, Mandy…!" she cries with a voice that would've sounded familiar if I wasn't so totally absorbed in the intensity of the moment.

Her orgasm comes without warning. Her legs shake as she squeals in delight. Not only that, but her juices unexpectedly squirt into my waiting mouth and all over my face.

'She's a squirter!' I think to myself. 'A fucking squirter!'

I thought it was faked when I've seen women squirt in porn flicks, but now I know… it's definitely not fake. Women do squirt, and this one just squirted all over my makeup.

Her orgasmic juices taste amazing as I linger between her legs in the aftermath for a minute or so, lapping at her wetness like a kitty licking a bowl of milk. Her fingers lightly caress my back before she pulls the sheet back to expose her face.

I look up to gaze into her eyes for the first time… and then… Fuuuck…! I'm petrified in every shade of pale when I realize who she is!

"Hi, Markie!" she giggles.

"Fuck…! Janine…! Oh my God…! She was you…! I mean, You were her…! Oh, fuck… Oh, God. I'm so embarrassed!"

"Why…? You were absolutely fantastic! You lick pussy as good as your wife."

"But… but… I'm so embarrassed that I'm dressed like this… in front of… in front of… you!"

"Baby…" Sherry comes up on the bed along with Brenda, "there's no need to feel embarrassed. Janine knows all about you, honey."

"She-she does?" I start to cry. "How does she know?"

"Because I told her. Janine and I have been lovers for over a year now. I'd have told you earlier, and I've wanted to tell you, but I wasn't sure how you'd feel about it, with you two working together at the company.

"When Brenda needed to find a girl you've never been in bed with, well, I figured this would be a good way to tell you what we've both been wanting to tell you for a long time.

"Is it okay with you that Janine and I are playmates?"

"I guess so. I mean, I'm not really sure. I'm in such shock."

"You've been so cute at work," Janine tells me as I'm wiping tears from my eyes.

"But you lied to me. Y-you told me you were helping a friend get ready for a party today."

"I didn't lie to you. I was helping my friend, my very close friend Sherry get ready for this party, Mandy. It's a surprise party… for you!

"I've always known you were a sissy. I got so excited when Sherry told me about Brenda moving in with you. It's been a joy watching the changes you've gone through the past couple months."

"Does everyone at work know I'm a sissy?"

"I don't think so. I certainly haven't told anyone. Your secret is safe with me, Mandy.

"You look so cute all dressed up in pretty lingerie. I'd take you over any of those asshole men we work with."

"Is it that obvious at work that I'm such a sissy?"

"No, not at all. Those bitches in the office don't have a clue. Trust me, it takes a certain kind of woman to recognize a sissy. I've always been attracted to your natural femininity, Mandy. I'd like to be lovers with both you and Sherry.

"I wanna feel that little stinger you got between your legs. Will you let me feel it? I'd love it if you would."

"What…? My pathetic little dick?"

"It's your cute clitty, babe. The size of your heart is more important than the size of your cock. You wanna finish what you started? How 'bout it? You wanna fuck me? I've never been fucked by a sissy, but I'd sure like to know if you're as good as Sherry says you are."

"I think these two need to be alone," Brenda says to Sherry.

"Mandy?" Sherry giggles as she kisses me. "Can Brenda and I go make love on your bed? You and Janine have unfinished business to take care of."

~~~~~

I'm stunned and speechless after they left me alone with Janine. I just lie here, not knowing what to say, not knowing how to feel. Fuck... Janine knows all about me, and she always did.

"How can it ever be the same with us?" I finally work up the courage to ask.

"We've already exposed our secrets to each other, so it can't ever be the same."

"You mean I've exposed my secret to you."

"No, Mandy. I've exposed my secret to you as well."

"What secret?"

"I'm a closet lesbian, just like Sherry was before she told you. That's my secret I don't want anyone else to know about. I'm trusting you with my lesbian secret, and you can trust your sissy secret with me."

"Yeah, I guess everyone has secrets."

"Most people do. I'm a very different girl in bed than I am at work."

"No shit. I had no idea how fucking hot you are in bed."

"I'm still hot, baby. My pussy is still throbbing after that tongue thrashing you just gave me."

"Your juices tasted really yummy. I never knew a woman could really squirt it like that."

"Yup, I'm a squirter, no doubt about that. But it takes a woman to make me squirt. No man has ever turned me on enough to do it. But you did it the very first time.

"I'd like you to finish me off with a nice, long fuck. My husband never fucks me, and I miss it so much. You wanna fuck before I have to leave to pick up my kids?"

"Mmmm… yeah... I'd like that a lot, but I lost my hard-on. I guess I just need time to digest all of this."

"I know how to take care of that."

Lying on my back with my mind stuck on stun, Janine gets on top of me and brushes her nipples across my lips. It's funny, I never even noticed her tits when I was eating her pussy. Maybe it's because they were covered by the sheet most of the time. I didn't realize what a nice rack she has until she dangles them over my face.

"Wanna suck on some tit to help you digest the little trick we played on you?"

"I always get tricks played on me, but I like it when it ends like this. You have gorgeous tits."

"I don't like to show them off very much unless I'm with someone I really like. I like you a lot."

"I like you a lot, too. Thank you for saving my ass so many times at work."

"I don't mind helping you, but you know, I'll be expecting paybacks from now on."

"Oh shit, don't tell me that. I'll be fucking up all the time on purpose."

"Don't worry, slut, we'll work it out. You can start by sucking my tits, you bitch!"

Oh, fuck! I can't believe those words just came out of her mouth. She slaps her tits across my face a few times before she dangles them in my face. My God, what nice, firm nipples she has!

"Did I mention that I love sucking cock?" she giggles as she shimmies down to my crotch.

"Damn, girl," she chuckles as she pulls off my panties, "your panties are a mess!"

"Your pussy had me leaking pre-cum all over the place."

"I'm honored, but now my pussy needs the white stuff you got stored away in these pretty little balls."

I never dreamed Janine was such a horny bitch. I guess maybe all women can be horny bitches when they're with the right person. She sucks my cock like a whore for the next fifteen minutes, and I swear I almost come in her mouth a couple of times, too.

Somehow I muster enough control to save it for when she straddles me and envelops her pussy over my four-inch rod. We have the sweetest, erotic time kissing as she pumps herself up and down on me. But our time together is growing short, so I turn her over and give her the fucking she's been missing for so long in her marriage.

She doesn't seem to care that my tiny thing is half the size of a normal man. As she bucks under me like a wanton slut, I just have to wonder about her husband. How could a man sleep with a gorgeous woman like this and ignore her physical needs? But I don't know their history, so I guess I shouldn't judge. All I know is his wife has a slutty side, and she's shown it to me today.

My clitty and her cunt are both an utter mess after we orgasm and collapse on the bed. As I lay there totally exhausted, and panting from my surprise sex party with a woman I've known for so long, but never really knew, Janine takes me in her arms and kisses my forehead.

"Well," she giggles, "we're definitely doing that again."

I couldn't have agreed more.

~~Thanks for reading another chapter in the kinky life of Mandy. Please click the 'like' heart below if you liked it and want to read more. Until next time ~~ Jill

Published 
Written by Jilluvscox
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments