Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

SissyMandy - Shopping With Mistress

"Mistress prepares me for the next level during a Friday night shopping trip"

25
4 Comments 4
4.3k Views 4.3k
6.3k words 6.3k words

"Mandy, dear...?" Mistress calls for me. "Are you almost ready to go shopping?"

"Almost done, Mistress," I yell from the bathroom, "I'm putting on my lipstick."

It's Friday night, and I'm very excited about going with Mistress to shop for new clothes. She's been pumping me up for it all week, because we're not just going to the Adult World store for bimbo clothes. No… she's taking me to the ultimate sissy promised land… Victoria's Secret!

My little clitty started pulsing the moment she told me where we were going. It normally would've given me a hard-on, but my clitty has been caged since Sunday night. After she allowed me an hour of sex with my wife, Mistress locked me up and hasn't set me free since.

It's been two weeks since we got back from the Laguna d'Amour sissy resort, and I haven't been with a man in all that time. I haven't seen much of Sherry, either. She's been off in her own world, spending almost every night with a black boyfriend or with one of her lesbian lovers.

I like it when she comes home in the morning with cum in her pussy. I love licking it out of her, but it doesn't satisfy me like a cock can. Eating another man's cum out of my wife's freshly fucked sex hole only gives me temporary satisfaction. I'm looking forward to tomorrow night, when she'll take me with her to be a cuck for her and her black lover. I can't wait to suck his cock.

My sissy-sister Marci told me how bad sissies get addicted to cock, and after not having any for two weeks, I'm keenly aware that I'm definitely addicted to it now. I'm craving cock in the worst way, and I'm desperate for a fix. My poor little clitty has been aching to cum, and my mouth waters every night when I watch sissy hypno videos with Mistress.

Mistress has been playing a different kind of hypno video this week. There's still a lot of sucking and fucking, but the sissies are always wearing wrist and ankle cuffs. Sometimes they're bound in vulnerable and humiliating positions. Last night, Mistress tied my wrists together with a scarf while we watched bondage videos. I have to admit, it turned me on in a strangely different kind of way.

"Mandy, sweetheart," Mistress calls again, "hurry up in there. We have several places to go, and we don't have all night."

"One more second, Mistress, I'm just touching up my mascara."

I've never been out in actual public dressed in my sissy clothes, so I'm a little nervous as I take one last look to make sure I'm as passable as I can be. It tickles my soul to look in the mirror and see the pretty little sissy that I've become. My clitty swells in its cage at the thought of how hot I feel as a girl.

"You're getting so much better with your makeup," Mistress compliments me when I step out of the bathroom. "Maybe I should take you to the glory hole room at Adult World when we're finished shopping?"

"Oh, Mistress, could we? I haven't had cock for sooooo long."

"I've kept you away from cock because I want you to realize what an addicted little bitch you are, and you'll always be this way."

"I know I am, Mistress. When I texted with Marci last night, we were talking about how much we love it and need it. I was jealous of her because she gets cock every day from her Master."

"Well, if I had a cock, you'd be getting it every day too. But here's the thing, Mandy. Sissies with Masters are total homos, and sissies like you, who have a Mistress, get to be with both sexes. Would you rather have a Master, so you could be fucked every day? Or a Mistress, who teaches you a more feminine way of life, and gives you a sex life that includes both pussy and cock?"

"I'd rather have you, Mistress," I automatically say, "you're the only one who knows what's best for me."

"Good. You shouldn't get jealous when Marci tells you how often she gets dick, because she never gets pussy, and you do. Not many sissies enjoy the privileges I give you, so always keep that in mind. Let's go. We have an appointment at seven."

"An appointment for what?"

"An appointment to get your titties pierced, and don't act so surprised. You've known this was coming."

"I know, but it scares me, because I know it's gonna hurt."

"Don't you think I already know what a pathetic little wimp you are about pain? I'm having you put to sleep while she does it, so you won't feel the pain, you pussy."

"Put to sleep? I don't know about that."

"Hush…! I own you, bitch. These decisions are mine, and mine alone. And remember, I'm taking you to the glory hole afterwards, so you can you gorge on cock while I pick up a few things for the next phase of your training."

"But… but… haven't you already trained me enough?"

"Little one… we are mentally married to one another. Your training is a long journey that neither of us can predict. Do you want some cock tonight or not?"

"Of course, I want some cock. It's been two weeks since I've had it."

"Then quit your fucking whining and get your sissy ass in the car!"

~~~~~

Mistress doesn't say a word to me as I ride in the back seat of her car. I was so excited about getting dressed up for my first shopping trip to Victoria's Secret, but the thought of getting my nipples pierced has dampened that excitement.

Sure, she told me two weeks ago that this was coming, but the sudden reality that it's going to happen tonight is hitting me like a ton of bricks. The fact that I'm powerless to object to anything she tells me to do is probably what's hitting me the hardest. She completely controls me now, and I'm way too far into this to ever turn back, even if I wanted to.

The sissy life is now my life, so I try not to think about a needle piercing through my nipples. Instead, I think about the cock I'll get to suck at the glory hole later. Almost instantly, my clitty swells up again, with my mouth watering at the thought of swallowing men's cum.

Mistress is right, she always is. I'm hopelessly addicted to cock, and I absolutely will do anything to get it. And that's why I won't object to the piercings, because I'll get to suck a few cocks as my reward.

~~~~~

"Hey… daydreamer," Mistress says from the front seat, "we're here. Time to buy you the girlie things we both know you want."

Mistress's words wake me up from a sort of closed-eyed trance as I contemplated where this beautiful, yet still mysterious woman is taking my life. I was pretty much thinking about how much I love cock, and didn't even realize that she'd driven into the mall parking lot and parked the car.

"Are we here?" I ask in a daze.

"We're at the mall where Victoria's Secret is. Are you nervous about being dressed in public for the first time?"

"Yes," I admit, "I'm afraid, because people will know I'm not a real girl."

"Well, no doubt some people will notice, but they're just people you'll never know and will never see again. It's something you'll have to get used to until we get your body as feminized as your mind has become.

"A close friend of mine, Virginia, is a Victoria's Secret sales lady. She knows we're coming, she knows you're a sissy, and she'll make you feel comfortable. While she's helping us pick out some cute bras for you, I want you to think about eating her pussy, because one day you will."

~~~~~

I'm hardly thinking about anything as Mistress leads me through the busy mall on our way to Victoria's Secret. I'm petrified, imagining everyone is laughing at the male dressed as a female. What I don't realize is that no one really notices me at all. My terror is all in my head, and I'm just experiencing the fear every sissy feels when she first steps out into the world as the girl she's always been.

I'm relieved when we finally get inside Victoria's Secret, and find myself in a wonderland of the most gorgeous clothes I could have ever imagined. An older-looking woman sees us coming in and immediately walks towards us, as if she's been expecting us. I'm wondering if this is Virginia, Mistress's friend.

I don't have to wonder very long. She's eyeing me up and down like a cougar, making me feel like I'm her prey. I know it's her when she gives Mistress a hug and a kiss. It's obvious that they've been in bed together in the past.

"Good to see you again, Bren!" she greets Mistress. "So is this the new sissy you've been telling me about?"

"This is Mandy, my new sissy."

"She's very cute," Virginia says. "You are planning on sharing her with your friends, I hope."

"Don't worry, you perverted slut, you'll get first dibs on her when she's ready," Mistress says as she winks at me. "She'll be able to satisfy your special need."

I cringe when I hear the term, 'special need', because I now know what it means. Mistress took me into the shower before we got dressed to go shopping, and I didn't resist it this time. I ended up swallowing more of her pee than I did the first two times she peed in my mouth. It scared me just a little, because my sissy brain was telling me that I liked it, and I couldn't deny it to myself that yes, I was indeed starting to like it.

"So…" Virginia asks Mistress as I walk behind them, "is she drinking from the golden fountain yet?"

"I'm just starting her on it," Mistress giggles before I hear her whispering in Virginia's ear. "In fact… she's got my piss in her belly right now. You're going to have fun with her once she acquires the taste for it."

It seems like Virginia is swaying her hips to impress me as she takes us to a display of the sexiest bras I've ever seen. With Mistress's urine sitting in my belly, I can't help but think that it's only a matter of time before I'll be drinking from Virginia's pussy as well. Why else would Mistress have told me to think about eating her pussy before we even got in here?

My attention soon turns to the bras as Virginia holds one up to my chest for Mistress's approval.

"Oh, that is perfect." Mistress happily says.

"These all come with matching panties and nighties," Virginia says, pointing to a rack of long, partly sheer and lace nighties.

"Ooooo… Mandy doesn't have a special nightie yet. I'm sure she will love one," Mistress says as hands me a long nightie off the rack."

"What do you think?" Mistress asks me.

"This one is very pretty," I reply softly. "They're all so nice, I wish I could buy all of them!"

The one she hands me has thin spaghetti straps, and lots of lace at the top and down one side. There's also a slit up one leg to where my hip will be.

"Oh, that one is very nice indeed," Virginia says excitedly. "I think the soft yellow color will look lovely on her."

Mistress holds it up in front of me. "Oh yes, baby," she says with a big grin, "this will look stellar on you! Consider it yours!"

"What bra size do you want her in?"

"Let's start with a double-A for now," Mistress tells her, "she'll be filling it before too long."

I have no idea what she's talking about when she says I'll be filling the small cups of my new bras. I'm so excited as Mistress picks out a half dozen sets of dainty panties and bras, it all goes over my head. She buys me three more shortie-style nighties to sleep in, and a new sexy robe is icing on the cake. I'm a very happy sissy walking back to the car with a shopping bag full of stuff I can't wait to wear.

~~~~~

"Wasn't that fun?" Mistress says when we're in the car.

"It was, Mistress!" I gleefully say, "I couldn't believe all the cool stuff in there. I can't wait to get home to try everything on."

"You're just now getting a taste of the glamour side of the sissy lifestyle. There will be more shopping trips like this in your future. Did you like Virginia…? We're you thinking about eating her pussy like I told you?"

"I was, until you started talking to her about pee."

"Did it excite you?"

"Not really."

"Why not? You were much better about it when I took you in the shower with me earlier."

"I know, but that's cuz I'll do anything for my Mistress. I even started liking it a little, but I don't think I'd like it with a woman who isn't my Mistress."

"Think of every woman as your Mistress, Mandy, because every woman is superior to you. You'd rather be female than male, but you'll always have that pathetic little dick. The best you'll ever be is a sissy, a sissy who's only purpose is to serve my sexual desires, and the desires of those I choose for you to be with.

"The more you drink our golden nectar, the more you'll like it, and the more you'll be like us. By the time I pimp you out to Virginia, you'll be craving female nectar as much as you crave male cum. And you know I'm always right, so just accept where I'm taking you, because you really have no other choice, do you…?"

If Mistress is waiting for a reply, she isn't getting one. I'm so dumbfounded by what she just said that I'm at a loss for words. It's not that I disagree with her, quite the contrary, it's that I know she's absolutely right. I would rather be female. I'm hating my little sissy dick and I wish I had tits. I'm shaken by my own thoughts as Mistress impatiently wants a reply.

"Well…? Sissy…?" She says as she slows down and turns into a parking lot in front of a tattoo parlor. "I asked you a question. Do you really have a choice as to where I'm taking you?"

"No, Mistress," I reluctantly, but truthfully answer, "my only choice is to follow you. Now that you've shown me a better way of life, I know that being your sissy is the only way I can ever be happy."

"And do you want to be more and more like a girl…? Physically as well as mentally? Because after we get your nipples pierced, your tits will never feel the same to you."

"Yes, Mistress. I want it. I want my nipples pierced, just like Marci's."

"Okay then, baby. Let's go get it done."

I'm slow to move as Mistress gets out of the car and opens the door for me. "Come, sweetheart. I know it's a little scary, but it'll be over before you know it."

I cautiously take Mistress's hand as she helps me out of the car. I'm suddenly feeling weak, like something inside me doesn't want to go into the tattoo studio. Resisting is not an option, even though I know I'm crossing a line that I may never step back from. No matter what my rational brain is trying to tell me, my sissy brain wants this, and my sissy brain is all that matters.

~~~~~

"Good evening, ladies," a hippy-looking dude, covered with tattoos says as we walk into the studio.

"Good evening," Mistress says, "we're here for a seven o'clock appointment with Cheryl."

"She's just finishing up with a client. I'll tell her you're here."

As the guy goes to tell the piercing specialist we've arrived, my eyes are attracted to an array of different body ornaments displayed under the glass counter. This is a whole new world I never knew existed until just now. Some of the jewels are just plain beautiful, although I haven't the slightest idea how and where they're worn. I'm looking at different tattoo stencils on the wall when I hear Cherl's voice calling to us.

"Brenda and Mandy? I'm all set up for you."

We pass by two girls that just came out of a room near the back, which I assume is where we're headed. One of the girls has a ring on the side of her nose, and I'm assuming she just had it done. Walking into Cheryl's room is like going into a doctor's office. Everything is sterile clean and there's a chair just like at the dentist.

"How are you, Bren?" Cheryl asks like she and Mistress are friends. I would later come to find out that I'm not the first sissy Brenda has brought in here.

Cheryl is a middle-aged, larger-framed woman. She's not all that attractive on most men's scales of one to ten, but she has a pleasant, motherly personality that puts me at ease. "Don't sit down yet, honey," Cheryl stops me as I start to sit in the chair, "I need you to sign some consent forms for me first."

Mistress holds my hand as Cheryl explains the procedure and that I'll be sedated during the brief operation. I notice a California state certificate on the wall stating that she's a licensed professional in this line of work, which also makes me feel more at ease. Once the paperwork is all signed, I take off my blouse and bra.

"Nice tan lines," Cheryl compliments me.

"Turn around, Mandy," Mistress says, "show her your brand."

Slightly embarrassed, I reluctantly turn my back to show the word 'SISSY' branded on my back.

"Oh, that's so cute," Cheryl approves. "Sometime you might want to come in and have that permanently tattooed."

"Ummm, I don't think so," I say, breaking into a girlish giggle.

"Don't be ashamed of what you are," Cheryl says as I take a seat in the chair. "You're a very cute sissy, so be proud of it. Brenda told me she's had your nipples under suction for a few months, so that'll make it easier to fit the piercings she chose for you. And we're gonna make 'em a little bigger for you as well.

ichiben
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ichiben

"Now, I'm going to put a mask over your mouth and nose. You're going to sleep for just a few minutes, and when you wake up, you'll have beautiful sissy titties. Take some deep breaths for me, yeah, that's it. Breath real deep, Mandy, real deep, real…."

That's the last thing I remember. In the very next instant, it seems, I hear Cheryl and Brenda saying, "Wake up, Mandy. Time to wake up."

I feel groggy as the room comes into focus, and I suddenly feel a pressure around my nipples that wasn't there before. There's also a tingling pain around my navel. I look down to see a silver ring pierced into each of my nipples. I was expecting posts like Marci has, but thanks to Mistress, I have rings instead.

Then I'm shocked to look down at my navel to see that I now have a jeweled belly ring.

"I didn't say I wanted that done!" I protest as much as I can in my foggy state of mind.

"No," Mistress is quick to reply, "you didn't, but I did. I was eventually going to have it done anyway, so I decided to have it done now. And you already know that these decisions are mine to make, don't you.?"

"Yes, Mistress. I think I'll like it. It's a pretty stone."

"It's a sapphire," Cheryl tells me, "one of our most expensive. In a few weeks, when your piercing fully heals, you'll be able to switch different colored jewels to match your panties."

"Or no panties at all," Mistress laughs.

"Ooooo…" Cheryl giggles, "does Mandy like playing with the boys?"

"Boys and girls," Mistress chuckles. "Mandy's a little sex pot."

"Well, you'll have to let me try her out sometime. Maybe we can work out a trade for her injections."

"Injections?" I break in, "What injections?"

"Boobie fluid, sweetie," Cheryl points at my nipples. "See how they're sticking out like you've got girl tits?"

I look down and she's right. It's not just my puffy nipples, but the area surrounding my nipples definitely looks like I have small, but real feminine tits. "What the fuck?" I gasp.

"Brenda had me inject a harmless saline solution behind your nipples. You'll have real girl tits for a few days before the saline harmlessly absorbs into your body, and you'll be flat-chested again for when you have to assume your male identity. Lots of sissies come in regularly to have it done before a weekend of partying."

"I didn't tell you about it," Mistress tells me, "because I didn't want to hear you whining about something that was going to be done anyway. I knew you'd like it… so do you?"

"I think so," I mumble, "I'm too sleepy to think about it right now. Ask me tomorrow."

"You'll be sleepy for an hour or so," Cheryl says.

"Here's her pills," she tells Brenda as we're walking out the door, "no more than one a day."

Brenda tells me to sit in the front seat with her when we get to her car. My boobs feel really different from the needles that were just stuck in me, my belly button hurts when I move the wrong way, and I don't even want to know what the pills are for. All I know is I wanna go to sleep, and I wanna suck some cock.

I lay my head in Mistress's lap as we drive to Adult World, so I can get my cum fix. She pets me on the way there and tells me what a brave girl I've been. But it didn't take bravery to do what I just did, all it took was a bimbo-brain like mine to submit to whatever Mistress wanted. She probably could have had me castrated, and I still wouldn't have cared, because I'm Mistress's girl, and Mistress does my thinking for me.

~~~~~

Somewhere during the thirty-minute drive, I can't keep my eyes open and go I to sleep. I have no idea how long it's been when I awaken with my head comfortably nestled in Mistress's lap. She's got one hand under my blouse, caressing my inflated boobs. I didn't put my bra back on when we left Cheryl's office, and her fingers feel so good brushing against my bare skin. She's caressing my cheek with her other hand, and I swear, I've never felt so loved.

It feels so good that I keep my eyes closed and pretend I'm still asleep. I cherish these rare moments when Mistress mothers me like this, and I want it to last as long as it can. My nipples and belly are sore from the piercings, but Mistress's love makes it easy to endure.

"Are you waking up, my darling?" Mistress senses that I'm awake.

"I'm almost awake, Mistress. I could just lie in your lap forever. Where are we?"

"We're in the Adult World parking lot. You've been asleep for an hour. I know I've forced some heavy changes on you tonight, so I wanted to let you rest before I take you in to suck some cock."

"Oh, God… I'm so hungry for cock. I hope there are a lot of guys in there tonight."

"There are always a lot of guys here on Friday nights. You'll get your fill of cum."

"I like the way you're playing with my titties. They feel good pumped up like this, but the piercings are very sore."

"Physical pain is just an extension of emotion, baby. It’s all the same thing, really. If you think of it as a turn-on, pain can be erotically stimulating. We'll be exploring that area of sexual stimulation very soon.

"Sit up now… let's smoke a joint and get your head into sucking cock like the sissy you are."

I feel amazingly fresh after my nap and a dose of Mistress's love. I eagerly inhale my first hit as Mistress tells me about how it turns her on when she watches me suck cock. She plants more affirmations in my sissy brain that I'm addicted to cock, and that my life from now on will always revolve around servicing cocks and pussies.

She convinces me that my nipple and belly rings make me more attractive to men, and it sure feels good having her hands up my blouse, playing with my sissy titties as she plants hypnotic suggestions in my bimbo-brain. By the time we finish the joint, my mind is in a daze and I can't wait to get a cock in my mouth.

"I'm ready to get my cum now," I tell Mistress.

"Of course you are, you little slut. Let's get you in one of your new bras before we go in. You'll feel all the more sexy sucking in a Vickie's Secret bra. I know I always do."

Of course, Mistress is right again. She reaches to get my shopping bag from the back seat as I take off my blouse. For the next fifteen minutes, we have the best time going through all my new girlie clothes. They're so much softer and luxurious than the bimbo bras in the sissy department at Adult World.

It feels so intimately sexy being topless with tits that actually stick out. I don't care how small they are compared to a woman's breasts. They're my tits, and they easily fill the double-A cups of my new Victoria's Secret bra. I'm proud to be a sissy with a leash attached to my collar as Mistress takes me in to get fed.

~~~~~

I'm keenly aware of my tits and belly ring the moment I step into the store. My clitty swells inside its cage when I see the men with bulges in their crotch looking at porn magazines. Their eyes are filled with lust as they turn their heads to see me, the suck machine, that just walked in.

My mouth waters when we open the door to the video arcade. Walking down the dimly lit room between rows of booths, sounds of moaning, screaming whores from the movies being watched fill my ears. It's only the second time I've come here to suck cock, yet I feel as though I've been here a thousand times. I'm not the least bit nervous about it, either. I'm hungry for cum and eager to get on my knees to let any man use my mouth like a pussy.

"Hey, baby…" I hear an anonymous man's voice, "are you here for what I think you are?"

"She is," Mistress promptly replies. "Follow us."

"Looks like they've been waiting for you," Mistress giggles in my ear.

"Ohhhhh… Gaawwwd!" I squeal.

I walk faster, ahead of Mistress, towards the booth at the end of the room with holes in the walls. The door we just walked through opens to the sound of several men coming in to get a blow job from the sissy slut who can't wait to give offer them her mouth. The anticipation is killing me.

~~~~~

By the time I sit on the stool in suck position, there's already a cock waiting for me in the hole of each opposing wall, one circumcised and one not. I reach out to fondle a cock in each hand as pre-cum leaks from my swollen clitty. I prefer uncut cocks, so you know which one I go for first.

"Mmmmm…" I moan as I wrap my lips tightly around him and slide down on his shaft. I just keep him in my mouth, gently pulling on his balls as I run my tongue up and down the underside of his delicious meat.

Rob did this to me when I spent the night with him, and I remember how fast it made me cum. I must be doing it right, or the guy must be really horny, because it only takes about a minute before I feel his cum hitting the back of my throat. Waves of pleasure flow through me as I feel his load coating my throat, and I'm in sissy heaven again.

"You little cocksucker," Mistress giggles as I slide my mouth off him without leaving a trace of cum on his shiny shaft.

"Was that a new technique you just used?"

"Uh huh…" I giggle, "Rob taught me that."

"Gay guys will teach you more about cocksucking than I ever can," she tells me. "I'll be sending you down to spend a weekend with Rob within the next few weeks."

"Oh, Mistress, I'd love that!"

"Listen, honey, I think you can handle things by yourself in here. I'm going to go pick up a few toys for you in the sissy department. I'll be back later. Have fun!"

"Thank you for bringing me here."

"No, baby…" Mistress says as she leans down to kiss me, "Thank YOU, for being my sissy!"

I feel so wonderful as Mistress leaves the room and I turn on the stool to take the next cock in my mouth. My cum-coated mouth is hungry for more as I cup his balls and swirl my tongue around his circumcised head. I run my thumb up his lower vein to coax a few drops of pre-cum to lick before going down to get him off quickly like did the other guy.

"Oh, baby," he moans, "your mouth is so talented."

"Thank you," I say as I lick up his shaft.

"What's your name?"

"Does it matter?" I reply.

And really, it doesn't matter. I don't care who it is. The anonymous nature of glory hole sex is as perfect as it gets for a sissy who's only interested in filling her belly with male semen. Knowing that Mistress's urine is probably still in my stomach turns me on more than I would have thought.

Luckily, the guy doesn't ask me again as I press my face into the hole, letting him fuck my mouth until he releases a healthy amount of seed into my mouth. My second load of the night feels better the first. I turn to the other wall to see a nice black one in my face. I'm so excited! I'm in my element, I'm in my world!

It takes me longer to get the black guy off, but that's just fine with me. I'm developing a fetish for black cock, so the longer I have to suck it, the happier I am! He ends up shooting a stream on my cheek before I can get him back in my mouth to swallow his creamy load.

For the next, I don't know how long, I've got a steady supply of cocks poking through the holes. I gleefully alternate between the two walls, working on the techniques I've learned to drain a man's balls.

Cum is like a drug to me now. I simply have to have it. All the anxiety I've been feeling the past few days was merely withdrawal symptoms Mistress put me through to make me realize how addicted I really am. I don't know when she'll bring me here again, so I press my pussy-lips through the hole, so the next guy can fuck my face.

I'm really getting into deep-throating a black cock when Mistress comes back into the room, but I don't acknowledge her presence because I'm gagging myself on a nice piece of meat. I know Mistress doesn't mind because she wouldn't want me to interrupt a man's pleasure.

"You're so beautiful, baby," she whispers in my ear. "I bought you some things."

I keep sucking the beautiful black dick as I hear her getting things out of her shopping bag.

"Don't resist me, sweetheart," she whispers as she takes my wrist in her hand.

After the night I've already had, how could I ever resist her again? She does all my thinking for me now, so there's nothing to resist when she locks a fuzzy cuff around my wrist. I'm so preoccupied with wanting the black guy's cum in my belly, I hardly notice when she cuffs my other wrist and locks them behind my back.

With my arms secured behind me, I double my efforts as I bob my head up and down the big black cock. Finally, I just rest my head against the hole as he fucks me deep in my throat before giving me a sweet reward of the biggest load I've had all night.

"Phew…!" I gasp, out of breath as I sit back on the stool.

"How many cocks have you sucked?" Mistress asks.

"Shit…!" I giggle, "Too many to keep count."

"Good girl," Mistress praises. "How do your piercing feel?"

"I was rubbing my tits a lot, and I didn't feel pain from the rings. I just liked how incredibly sensitive my boobs are."

"See...? Didn't I tell you? Physical pain is an extension of your emotions. You were feeling strong sexual emotions, and the pain from your piercings enhanced your pleasure. That's how pain can work in your favor. I noticed you didn't resist the cuffs I put on your wrists."

"No, how could I resist anything with a big black cock in my mouth? I like how they feel all fuzzy. Why did you lock my wrists behind my back?"

"To give you a taste of restraint. Wasn't it more erotic making that last cock cum when you couldn't use your hands?"

"Yeah, I guess it did make it more intense."

"Remember that as we move into the next phase of your training. I bought you ankle cuffs too, plus a few other toys that I'll show you in the car. Is your belly full? Are you ready to go home, so Mistress can snuggle you in your new Vickie's Secret nightie?"

"I'm ready to go home," I say. "Cum makes me feel so good inside."

"That's what I told you a while back," she says as she unlocks my wrists, "There's a very powerful 'feel good' hormone in male semen that affects the female. It's nature's way of making her desire sex, so she'll get pregnant and have babies. That hormone works on males, the same as females."

She makes me wear the wrist cuffs so all the guys can see me as we leave the store and go to her car. She tells me to ride in the front seat again, and lights up a joint as soon as we close the doors. While I'm toking and getting a pot-high on top of my cock-high, she shows me what else she bought for me.

She bought two sissy workout videos that I'll start watching every morning to get my body in 'sissy shape', as she calls it. One is for muscle toning, and the other is entitled, 'Sissy Yoga'. She pulls out two fuzzy ankle cuffs that match my wrists, and immediately puts them on because she says she wants me to get used to having them on.

"Will you take my cage off when we get home, so I can cum?" I ask, because my poor little balls are full of cum and need relief.

"No, baby, I won't. The next time you cum, it will be the most intense orgasm you've ever had."

"But how will I ever cum if you won't set my clitty free?"

"With this!" she giggles as she reaches into the bag.

My eyes pop out of my head as she pulls out a very large, realistic dildo. She hands it to me, and I can't help but giggle as I run my fingers over the head and life-like veins of the twelve-inch monster. There's a suction cup on the bottom and I ask Mistress if that's so I can stick it on a mirror and watch myself suck.

"Hmmm…" she laughs, "I never thought of that, but it might be fun. What you're going to be doing with your new friend is sticking him to the floor. This is how you'll be masturbating from now on. It's time to forget about your cock, and become your pussy. You'll find that your orgasms will be more intense and fulfilling than you can imagine.

"So… sissy, what do you think? Are you ready to let me take you to the next level?"

"I think so, Mistress. Every time you make me do something new, I end up liking it. So I won't resist you anymore. I'll do whatever you say, even if I don't understand why at first. I think I'll like my new toy. You sure do like toys."

Mistress lets out a big laugh as she starts the car and drives out of the parking lot.

"You wanna know what my favorite, ultimate sex toy is…?"

"What's your favorite toy?" I curiously ask.

She laughs again and simply says, "YOUR MIND!"

Published 
Written by Jilluvscox
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments