Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

SissyMandy - Tamed By A Cougar

"Mistress loans me out to Matriarch Mistress Virginia"

43
2 Comments 2
2.5k Views 2.5k
5.7k words 5.7k words

Author's Notes

"This is part one of a two-part adventure ~ Enjoy!"

I was so excited when Mistress drove into the parking lot at the mall. Our destination is Victoria's Secret, where Mistress Virginia is the manager. But this isn't a shopping trip, and we're not here to buy clothes. We're here because Mistress has a delivery to make, and that delivery, is me.

To say I've been excited about my very first sissy date would be an understatement. I've been excited about it ever since Mistress told me she'd arranged it. But now, with my high heels clicking on the pavement as I walk around the car to join Mistress, my body starts shaking as the reality of the moment hits me.

"Nervous?" Mistress asks.

"Kinda…" my voice trembles, "I didn't think I would be, but suddenly I am."

"Relax, you'll be fine. Every sissy gets butterflies when she realizes she's starting a new career."

"A new career?"

"Yes, darling, your new… umm… 'dating' career, we'll call it. It's not like you haven't known this was coming."

"I knew it was coming, Mistress, and I've looked forward to this day. But I really messed up when I got mad about not getting to wear my bra, and I'm scared about messing up again."

"Don't worry, Mistress Virginia knows this is your first time. She'll understand if you mess up. As long as you learn from your inevitable mistakes, that's all a Mistress could ask. Did you learn anything from that little temper tantrum you threw about having no bra?"

"Yes, I learned at least one very important thing."

"And that is?"

"I learned that everything you make me do is always in my best interest, so even if I don't see it at the time, I won't question you anymore about anything."

"Anything else?"

"Well, I think I know now, that I can't make my own decisions about these things, because my brain doesn't always work too good. Marci says her brain is like that too, so I know I have to depend on you to tell me what to do."

"Don't worry too much about your tiny little sissy brain. You won't be needing it much anymore. From now on, your only purpose is fucking, not thinking. Thinking only gets you in trouble. A sissy's brain only works well when she thinks about making herself pretty, and pleasing anyone she's having sex with. Is this understood?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Yes, what? Tell me what you understand, and how you are to think."

"I'm only happy when I'm making myself pretty, and when I'm having sex. Gee… when I think about it, just thinking about sex makes me happy!"

"In fact, Mandy Parker, your entire life revolves around sex, isn't that true?"

"I guess it does. All I think about anymore is sex. I'm getting a boner thinking about it right now."

"Silly sissy," Mistress chuckles, "save that little boner for Mistress Virginia. She just might want to play with it tonight."

"Oooo…" I giggle, "I sure hope so!"

"What a little slut!" Mistress laughs and pinches my nipples. "Feel better now?"

"Yes, Mistress, much better. I think I was just thinking too much."

"All you need to think about is being a good little whore for my Mistress tonight. Your little sissy brain can't handle much more than that.

"Now, when we get in there… remember to keep your spine bent backwards, like I stretch you in bondage. That'll keep both your ass and your tits stuck out to advertise yourself. If you see a guy you think you'd like to fuck, wiggle your tits at him, just for practice. Just be careful you don't give yourself a boner, or you'll give away that sissy surprise you have between your legs."

"I hope I don't get a boner, cuz I'm so in love with my tits, I might wiggle them at every guy I see!"

~~~~~

Well, even though Mistress made me feel better, I still have a few butterflies as we enter the mall. I mean, what sissy girl wouldn't? I'm still very self-conscious about my appearance when I'm cross-dressing in public, because I'm always afraid the real girls will know I'm a fake girl.

I'm not so worried about the guys, cuz I've already noticed them eyeing my nipples as they pass by. This one guy was really hot, so I wiggled my tits at him like Mistress said. I felt really cool when I did it. I don't even care how tiny my tits are compared to a real girl. I love them, and to me, that's all that counts.

And then there's Mistress Virginia. I already met her a few weeks ago, when Mistress brought me here to buy sissy bras and panties. She was so nice to me, and I really liked her, but I had no idea at the time that I was going to have sex with her. I mean, she has to be at least sixty years old. I didn't even find out she's a Mistress until tonight, and a Matriarch Mistress at that. I guess in the Hierarchy, she must be like the Mistress of all Mistresses, right?

Fuck… this is so overwhelming for my little shrinking sissy brain.

~~~~~

My heart is pounding when we walk into Victoria's Secret, the ultimate sissy dream store. My sissy collar feels heavy around my neck, because it reminds me of what I'm supposed to be tonight, a human sex toy who'll do anything and everything that is asked of me. The only question is, what will be asked of me, or should I say, demanded of me?

It makes me nervous to think about it, until I remember what Mistress told me in the parking lot. Thinking only gets me in trouble. Marci always says that us sissies shouldn't even try to think, so I just get into the moment, and gaze at all the wonderful clothes I see.

"There you are!" I hear Mistress Virginia's surprisingly familiar voice.

"Good evening, Mistress," Brenda says, "I brought you my sissy toy to play with. As you can see, she's progressed quite a bit since you saw her last."

"Indeed she has," Virginia says as she eyes me up and down.

"Twirl around for me, Miss Mandy. Let's have a look at you."

I'm not sure how I'm supposed to twirl right here in the store, cuz you know, someone might see me. Luckily, with this being so close to closing time, I only see two other women, and they're busy looking at clothes. So slowly, I turn around in a circle. It's not really a twirl, but it's the best I can do.

"Very nice, princess," Virginia approves, "you're maturing quite well. I do like your outfit, but I'll want to glam you up a bit. Why don't you go look at dresses while your Mistress and I have a little chat. You and I will intimately get to know each other later."

~~~~~

"My girl does good work," Virginia compliments Brenda on my progress.

"You taught me well, Mistress. I hope she pleases you tonight."

"I'm sure she will. How's she doing with the nectar?"

"I'm taking her into the shower a couple times a week now. She's even started swallowing more after I told her there's female hormones in it."

"They always fall for that one," Virginia laughs.

"Yeah, I put some in her belly before we left the house."

"Oh God, this is going to be fun! It's been a while since I've had a piss slut to play with."

"I'm surprised you haven't been training one for yourself."

"No, Bren, at my age, it's easier to just rent one. Training those little snots day in and day out isn't something I want to do anymore."

"I can't blame you. If you'd seen the hissy-fit she threw when I wouldn't let her wear a bra, you woulda died laughing."

"The little cunts sure get attached to their titties, don't they? Remember, I told you I'll pay you for the time she spends with me."

"I could never charge you, my Mistress, after everything you've done for me. There is one little favor I'd like to ask of you, though."

"Anything at all, Bren, just name it."

"Put Mandy under the 'forever a sissy' spell, and tell me how she reacts."

"Oh, hell, I was going to do that anyway! I just love convincing a new sissy that she's a teenager, and will be for the rest of her life."

"We're still getting together Wednesday afternoon, right?"

"It's on my calendar, lover girl. I can't go too long without having your lesbian tongue between my legs. You're so damn good at it."

"Why shouldn't I be damn good at? You taught me everything I know. Have fun with Mandy. I'll come by in the morning to pick her up."

~~~~~

Meanwhile, I'm lost in a world of my own as I browse through the gorgeous dresses they have here. I fell in love with this black one the very instant I saw it. As I imagine myself wearing it, I'm starting to realize how much fun it is to forget about thinking, and just be an air-headed sissy girl like Marci.

Escaping the responsibilities of the real world, like the bullshit I've been dealing with since I started working for my dad, appeals to me. How nice it is to dream about a world where all I have to do is look pretty and have sex.

"See anything you like?" Mistress Virginia comes up behind me.

"I like everything I see, Mistress. Can I call you Mistress?"

"It's required that you do. Of all the dresses you see, what's your favorite?"

"Oh, that's easy, Mistress. I fell in love with this black one the moment I saw it."

"It would look very elegant on you with your blonde wig. Here's one in your size, why don't you try it on while I close up the store?"

"Are you sure? It's not like I'm gonna buy it."

"Haven't you been taught to never question a Mistress?"

"Ooops… I forgot. I'm sorry I made such a stupid mistake."

"That's okay, hon. Now run along to the dressing room and try on your dream dress."

Oh my God…! You'd have to be in my body to even begin to experience the thrill I'm having! This is like the most beautiful dress I've ever seen! I can't believe I'm even going to try it on! Holy fuck…! The price tag is like… three hundred dollars!

I swear, within five seconds after closing the dressing room door, I've ripped off my skirt and cami, and I'm stepping into this dress! Fuck! The fabric feels so luxurious, and I feel so beautiful! I know I'll never own anything like this, but just having it on, if only for a minute or two, gives me a thrill to die for. I can't reach back to zip it up, so I step out to let Mistress help me with that.

"How do I look?" I ask Mistress as I'm beaming from ear to ear.

"It looks like that dress was made just for you. Let's zip you up and check the fit."

It feels like even ten times better after I get zipped up. I about faint when she takes me over to the mirror. Actually, I should say mirrors, because there's one in front of me, and on both sides.

"How do you like your dress?"

"It's so perrrr-fect!"

"It does looks good, but it's far from perfect. Your boy-body wasn't built to wear a dress like this. See how baggy it looks around your hips and ass?"

"Yeah, but I can't do anything about that."

"Yes you can," she winks. "All you need is a few accessories that every cross-dresser should have in her wardrobe. Take off your dress, honey, right here, and everything else. Stockings, panties… everything."

A little shocked, I want to ask if I can at least go into the dressing room. But I've already crossed one Mistress today, and I'm not about to piss off another, especially a Matriarch, the High Priestess of the Mistresses.

There's an intensity in her eyes as she watches me strip in front of her. Feeling the warmth in that intense stare, I melt right into her when she hugs me and gently kisses my forehead. She tells me how beautiful I'll look in that dress as I stare back into her mesmerizing eyes. Then, unexpectedly, her hand firmly cups my balls.

Fuck… all of a sudden… Boing!… up springs Mandy's clitty!

"Does this excite you…?" Mistress chuckles. "You little whore."

I'm totally speechless, standing here buck naked in front of a sixty-year-old woman who's tracing her fingertips up and down my hard four-inch shaft. Being called a whore feels a little humiliating, but at the same time, it's also a total fucking turn-on!

"Are you embarrassed being naked in front of an old cougar like me?" Mistress asks as she squeezes my ball sack.

"A little bit."

"There's no reason to be embarrassed, honey. Your clitty is one of the prettiest I've ever seen, and with just a little work, you could have the most beautiful sissy body.

"You're going to be my sissy whore all night, so you better get used to parading your naked body in front of me. Embarrassment is one emotion that sissy whores are not allowed to have.

"Come with me, whore. Let's get you glammed up."

She then squeezes my balls really hard before wrapping her hand tightly around my sissy shaft. That big hard-on I had? Well, that disappeared in a flash when she squeezed my balls so hard I could've screamed. I'm back to my three limp inches as Mistress pulls me by the clitty to the lingerie department.

'Fuck…" I think to myself, 'Marci's gonna be so jealous when I tell her about this! I'm inside Victoria's Secret… fucking naked… and being lead around by my clitty!… by a Mistress!'

"Put these on," Mistress interrupts my thoughts and throws a package of sheer black nylons in my face. "I'll be right back."

I can tell these must be really expensive nylons as I roll them up my smooth legs. They're tighter than anything I've worn so far, but my legs have never looked better, and they feel like heaven! I no sooner get them on, before she comes back with a weird-looking, flesh-colored pair of panties. At least I think they're panties.

"Ever seen underwear like this before?" she asks.

"Umm… no. Are they panties?"

"In the sissy universe, we call these padded pussy panties, and they're a sissy's best friend when she dresses. They'll fill out your dress in the ass and hips where your sissy body can't yet. They'll also hide your pathetic excuse for a cock and make you look like a female. See here…? There's a camel toe pussy impression built right in."

"Wow…!" I'm totally amazed. "I've never seen anything like this!"

"Trust me, doll, there's a lot you haven't seen yet. Do you know how to wear a gaff?"

"I've worn one a couple times."

"There's a gaff built into these pussy panties. See if you can get 'em on while I find a corset that'll fit you."

Now, I haven't worn a corset since the first time they dressed me up and took me to that sleezy motel to get gang banged. I hated it then, and I cringe at the thought of wearing one now. But I know I better just pretend to like it, because the way Mistress just squeezed my balls, I'm afraid to cross her.

By the time I've figured out how to get myself into the padded pussy panties, Mistress comes back with a black corset. I'm staring down at my crotch, running my finger between the fake pussy lips built into the panties.

"Already fingering yourself?" Mistress laughs, "Don't tell me that doesn't turn you on like nothing ever has."

"I like it, Mistress. I like it a lot!"

"Most sissies do. Pretty soon you'll be wanting transition surgery so you can have a cunt of your own."

"I don't think I'll ever want that, Mistress."

"You can say that now, but you have no idea what you'll be wanting a year from now," she tells me as she tightens the corset around my waist. "Has Mistress Brenda started you on hormones yet?"

"I think I'm starting estrogen tomorrow."

"Have you been taking blockers?"

"No, but I'm taking sissy pills."

"Sissy pills are blockers, you stupid cunt."

I had no idea what the sissy pills are, and at this point, I'm beyond caring. I know that everything Mistress does is for my own good, and that's all I need to know. It's getting hard to breathe as Mistress finishes tightening the corset and slaps my ass.

"There we are," she stands back to look at me. "See what the corset and pussy panties did for your figure?"

conny_hot3
Online Now!
Lush Cams
conny_hot3

"It's hard to breathe."

"Not if you breathe right, bimbo-brain. Breathe with your chest, not your tummy. With hormones, you'll have a figure like this, without having to wear uncomfortable undergarments."

Now that makes me feel good when she tells me that. All I can do is stare at my crotch and admire my fake pussy lips as she takes me over to the bra department. She fits me with a push-up bra, which simply amazes me when I see how it accentuates what little cleavage I temporarily have.

Before I know it, she is helping me back into that dress. It's not as easy to slip into this time, with all the padding around my hips and ass, not to mention the constricting corset. But when she zips me up… holy shit! That's not me in the mirror. It's that gorgeous-looking girl I see in my dreams all the time!

"How do you like that dress now?" Mistress proudly snickers.

"I love this! I look like a real girl!"

"You look like the filthy gorgeous doll you know you want to be.

"Get into this feeling, whore, and never forget it," Mistress says as she takes a few pictures of me with her cell phone. "Hierarchy whores dress like this for all their dates. How old are you, Mandy?"

"Twenty-four."

"You don't look it. I think you're eighteen. A filthy little eighteen-year-old slut, that's what you are, and you know you are. Too bad your ears aren't pierced yet. A set of big hooped earrings would give you the classy slut look that Hierarchy whores are known for.

"And that sissy collar has to go. I have a special one for you to wear on your first night as an apprentice Hierarchy whore."

I'm honestly not hearing much of what she's saying. My bimbo brain is too occupied with looking at myself in this dress. Despite their small size, my sissy tits look so outrageously beautiful to me, peeking over the low-cut design of the dress. I have to pinch myself, just to make sure this isn't another one of my dreams.

Then, as if she's christening me, Mistress puts the cutest black collar around my neck, connected in the middle by a pink metal heart. It's hard to believe that little accessory takes my beauty to the next level in my mind, but it does. My ass clenches around my plug and won't let go. I simply feel out of this world!

"Your body is tingling, isn't it, dear?" Mistress whispers and embraces me from behind.

There's a joy-tear running down my cheek as I tell her I've never felt so beautiful in my life.

"Hierarchy whores have entire closets filled with clothes like what you're wearing right now. They have it because they earn it. They have absolutely no inhibitions, they live on hormones, and in time, they're all just as filthy rich as the rich bastards who pay them to do their dirty deeds. In their world, modesty is a forbidden word.

"How old are you, Mandy?"

"Twenty-four."

"No, you're not. You're eighteen. Every Hierarchy whore is eighteen, and will be the rest of their lives. Get on your knees… whore."

I think it's silly for her to keep saying I'm eighteen, but since I'm her sex toy, she can say anything she wants. Without even thinking, I get on my knees, as ordered. She comes around to the front of me, tilting my head up by my chin so I'm looking directly into her eyes.

"You're going to eat me a little bit before we go to dinner, my pet. This is your chance to show me what you can do."

I don't even have time to respond before she lifts her dress and cloaks it over my head. I only get a flash of the tiny triangle patch of panty covering her snatch before my world goes dark. She pushes her pussy into my face, rubbing my nose in it as my hands smooth up her legs to pull her thong to the side so I can get my tongue into her slit.

The moment my tongue touches her pussy, I can feel the difference between an older woman's pussy verses a younger woman. The taste and everything is the same, but it lacks the firmness I feel when I'm eating Sherry or Brenda. Not that it isn't just as fucking great, it's just different, is all.

I'm barely getting into it, my tongue exploring new territory as I search in the dark for the hood that conceals her clit. She waits till my tongue is probing deep before she grabs my head and holds me firmly in place.

Then, unexpectedly, she squirts a small spurt of urine into my mouth. Not expecting what she just did, I flinch back in a reflex reaction, but she's holding my head so tight I can't move. Then, several more spurts coat my mouth with urine.

"Swallow it, bitch," she laughs at my struggles. "And don't you dare let any piss get on that dress!"

I know there's no use in resisting, so I swallow it down and brace for more. Lucky for me, that's all she does, but I know she's probably planning on giving me a lot more before this night is over.

"Clean it up, slut," she jabs me one more time before she releases my head and helps me up to my feet.

"A sissy Hierarchy whore will do exactly as she's told," Mistress then says, "anything, anywhere, anytime, without question, or hesitation.

"Let that sink into your weak little sissy brain… cunt!"

I want to respond as she attaches an elegant chain leash to my collar, but I think I better just keep my mouth shut for now.

"Let's go eat," she says authoritatively, "and expect to eat more than just dinner."

Strangely, I not the least bit embarrassed as she leads me out to her car on a leash like a fancy French poodle. I'm actually feeling a sense of pride, dressed the max in this dreamy dress, and knowing I look so good. My clitty wants to get hard, but there's no way it can, tightly tucked away in my sexy padded pussy panties!

She puts me in the front seat of her luxurious Cadillac de Ville. When she gets behind the wheel, she lifts her dress and pulls my head down to her crotch.

"Get used to my essence, you filthy little eighteen-year-old slut. You will lick me anytime I tell you, no matter where we are. Got it…? Whore!"

"Got it, Mistress. I love your essence."

"You'll be loving a lot more than that when I'm finished with you," she laughs as she drives off to who knows where.

~~~~~

I have no idea where we're going as I'm sniffing the delicious aromas coming from her pussy. Since she just peed in my mouth before we left, there's a hint of urine mixed into the familiar scent of wet pussy that Brenda and Sherry have been giving me so much of all week.

She lures me into licking it when opens her legs slightly. Then, just when I think I can get my tongue into her, she torments me by tightly closing her legs. She's driving me crazy, doing this over and over until we get to the restaurant. She knows I can't see a thing under her dress, and she's also very experienced about knowing how to work a sissy into a sex-crazed frenzy.

"Horny?" she smirks as she pulls my head up from between her legs.

"Very," is all I can say as I deliriously look into her controlling, succubus eyes.

"Of course you are, hun. Little eighteen-year-old sluts like you always are. You can't help it, with all those teenage female hormones screaming inside you."

"I know you're hungry," she says as we're walking up to the restaurant. "How does a big, juicy fillet mignon steak sound, sweetie?"

"Oh, God, it sounds so good. I didn't realize how hungry I am. I've hardly eaten anything all day."

"That's a good thing, Mandy. You're kinda fat to be a Hierarchy whore."

"I know. Mistress Brenda told me I'm fat. She put me on a diet."

"Most of our whores look borderline anorexic. That's because a sissy's tight, skinny ass is her greatest asset, and her small tits look so amazingly sexy on her very skinny body.

"They starve themselves to get that way at first, then they learn how to adjust their diets to keep themselves skinny and healthy at the same time. It's a total lifestyle, really, being an expensive Hierarchy whore, and in case you haven't already guessed, it's the lifestyle your Mistress has planned for you."

~~~~~

Mistress leaves me hanging on those words as we enter the dimly lit restaurant, which is more like a cocktail lounge with a dining room in the back. The hostess gives me a weird look when she sees I'm on a leash, and normally I'd be embarrassed as hell. But I know she's never seen me before, and probably never will again. The same goes for the guys drinking at the bar who turned their heads towards us when we came in.

So instead of shrinking into embarrassment, I arch my spine backwards like Mistress taught me. Prancing behind my Mistress like a proud little slut, I look hot as hell, and I know it. I don't give a fuck about what anyone might think about this sissy on a leash.

I'm glad it's after ten o'clock, because there's only two other couples dining when the hostess takes us to our table way in the back, as Mistress requested. I should be nervous as I'm seated so very close next to Mistress, but I'm not. Somehow this dress, with my padded panties filling it out, gives me a confidence I've never had before.

"How did it feel coming in here looking like a little slut?" Mistress asks.

"I felt hot when the guys at the bar looked at me like they would fuck me if they could."

"They would indeed, Mandy. But they won't get that chance, because you're my little whore tonight. Tell me, how do you feel about the lifestyle Mistress has planned for you?"

"I'm not sure, to be honest. I've already fucked for her for money once before, but it wasn't anything like this."

"Did she talk to you much about what I like to do with my sissies?"

"She said you have special needs, like she does. I know that means getting in the shower with you and drinking your nectar."

Just then, the waitress comes to take our orders, and I haven't even looked at the menu. I'm also wondering how I'm going to speak without giving away my male identity. But Mistress takes care of that, ordering me a fillet mignon steak and a loaded baked potato. Just hearing her order it makes my mouth water, because I'm so hungry for real food I could just die.

What's funny is that when she orders wine to drink for herself, she orders me a coke. "My daughter would love some wine," she tells the waitress, "but she's only eighteen."

"Mistress?" I ask when the waitress leaves. "May I ask you something?"

"What is it?"

"Why do you keep saying I'm eighteen when you know I'm twenty-four?"

"Twenty-four is the physical age of the boy you pretended to be. But eighteen is the true mental age of the sissy whore you've now become. Our true age is whatever we think it is. My physical age is sixty-three, but my mental age is thirty-seven. I'll mentally be thirty-seven until I decide I want to be older. Does that make sense to you?"

"Not really."

"I'll try to explain it to you sometime when we're in different surroundings. We hardly know each other, you and I, but I think we will know each other quite well in the morning, don't you agree?"

"I do, Mistress. I know you can teach me a lot, and I want to learn."

"Such an eager young girl. So full of promise and possibilities. Are you eager enough to do anything I say? Give me anything I want?"

"Yes, Mistress, I'll do anything you tell me to do."

"Prove it by getting under the table and licking my pussy."

"Right here?"

"Am I suddenly sitting at a different table? Why do you think I got this table way in the back? Go ahead, slut, do it. There's only one other couple in the dining room. They probably won't even see you, and what would you care if they did? You're a whore, and this is what you do. Prove to me that you're good enough to be a Hierarchy whore apprentice."

Fuck… I wasn't embarrassed before, but I sure am now as I slide out of my chair and under the table. This is like the kinkiest thing I've ever done, but I know I have to do it. I can't disappoint Mistress Brenda if Mistress Virginia tells her I disobeyed an order.

Luckily, the tablecloth drapes down almost to the floor, so most of me is concealed from view. Mistress has already spread her legs for me and pulled her thong to the side, giving me the clearest view of her pussy I've seen yet.

It does look very inviting, in spite of her age. The taste of her urine is still in my mouth as I crawl between her legs, and I sure hope she isn't planning on pissing on me again. 'Naw,' I think, 'she wouldn't do that right here, would she?'

Well, I sure hope she won't as I put my hands on her thighs and go in for my first lick. She's probably been thinking about making me do this this since we sat down, because her pussy wreaks of sex and so wet when my tongue enters between her folds.

She lets out a soft moan as my tongue dips into her love hole and licks her inner labia like Brenda taught me to do. Brenda and Sherry taught me so much about cunnilingus when I slept with them all week, and it's all paying off now as Mistress Virginia starts rocking her hips in her chair.

Within minutes, I forget that I'm even under a table in a public restaurant, and eating out a sixty-three-year-old woman! Her juices taste heavenly, and her pussy lips have a mature, vintage texture as my tongue glides in and out of her sweet hole.

"Oh, darling…!" Mistress moans from above. "You are making me very happy."

Hearing her say that makes me happy too. I lick her harder, especially around her clit. I've got a pretty good idea now of where her pleasure triggers are, so I turn up the heat and go for coaxing her clit to come out of hiding.

Her clit also has a different texture to it, compared to Sherry's young vagina, and Brenda's milf pussy. In the end, it's all pussy, and it's all good. I don't know what's turning me on more, her pussy, or me under the table doing one of the kinkiest things I could have imagined.

As my tongue explores her more deeply, I instinctively find her pee hole. It's a little different than Brenda's, but pretty much the same. Then I realize that I better stop licking her there, because I know what might happen. I go back to licking around her fuck hole as she scootches herself to the edge of her seat.

Just as I'm thinking I've got her close to climax, I hear the waitress taking to Mistress as she brings our food. I freeze in a panic. What if she saw me under here? What if she knows what's going on when she saw Mistress with her ass slumped towards the front of the chair?

If she did, she isn't letting on. The conversation above sounds quite normal as she asks if there's anything else she can bring, and Mistress says that her 'daughter', me, has gone to the bathroom. From under the table, all I can see is her shoes as she walks away.

"Okay, honey," Mistress says to me, "the coast is clear. You can come up now."

Mistress is giggling at me as I timidly crawl back up into my chair. "Wasn't that fun…?" she beams. "I just love public sex. Don't you?"

"I'm not sure, to be honest," I respond the best way I can.

"Oh, c'mon… you know you did, you filthy little slut!"

"Maybe a little," I tell her. And just by admitting that I liked it a little, I start thinking that maybe I actually did. Maybe I even liked it a lot. It's such a new thing that I really don't know what I think of it yet, except that I know I'll do it again, if she wants it. And if there's a next time, I'll do it without hesitation, because like she told me earlier, 'I'm a whore, and this is what I do.'

~~~~~

Thanks for reading part one of Mandy's night with Mistress Virginia. If you liked it, be sure to keep Mandy happy by hitting the 'like' button, so she knows you want to read about the rest of her night with this kinky cougar. ~~ Jill

Published 
Written by Jilluvscox
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments