Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Starting Work At A New Company With Kelly, Part 2

"Kelly masturbates for her co-workers and the boss"

14
3 Comments 3
11.4k Views 11.4k
3.0k words 3.0k words

It was December of 1982. Kelly wore a white sheer top and a rah-rah mini-skirt to work on a Monday. She left her bra and panties at home. She received appreciative looks--no, stares--from all of the men. Each, at some point during the day, made a point to stand before her and study her tits with various degrees of subtlety. Kelly was positive that by the end of the day none of them knew that she has blue eyes. Kelly, being Kelly, really struggled that whole day with keeping her shirt on. It was her primary nature to strip and show a man what he so wanted to see. 

On Tuesday morning, Tom, who was in charge of HR, buzzed Kelly at her cubicle and asked her to come to his office. Kelly wasn’t concerned but she was curious. Tom asked her to sit down. Kelly was in another mini-skirt with a not-sheer top. Bra and panties were still at home. She kept her legs folded like a lady in front of him. Tom took a moment to stare at Kelly’s body before he spoke. He had studied her tits the day before; perhaps he was replaying the memory? He started with small talk, asking how she liked it there, blah, blah. Of course, nothing was said by either about the whole sexual nature of the place.

The main reason Kelly liked working there was that they paid her several thousand dollars more per year than any similar offer she had received out of college. Kelly had surmised it was hush money for the boob shows and crazy goings-on and she was just fine with that. Tom got to his point that they “appreciated Kelly showing her pride in the company” and “her efforts at keeping up company morale.” He ended the conversation by telling Kelly that she would be getting a $500 raise. Kelly was ecstatic! She wasn’t thinking when she dropped her foot and spread her legs slightly to jump up in delight. In her movement, she had unknowingly flashed Tom her shaved twat. Kelly used to just shave it bare during the summer and keep it trimmed the rest of the year. Ever since the women's orgy, she shaved it every other day and kept it smooth as glass.

When Kelly sat back down Tom was intently looking at her crotch. Kelly unconsciously adjusted her skirt. There was an awkward silence. Finally, it was Kelly who spoke, “Is everything okay?”

Tom replied, "I thought I saw something, but I’m not sure. What’s under your skirt?” he asked.

Kelly thought to herself: Shit! Did I just wreck my raise? Is there a must-wear-panties rule in this crazy place? She finally answered Tom. “There is nothing under my skirt.”

Tom nodded his head in a way that said spread ‘em. Kelly slowly opened her knees. Her mini-skirt was riding up her thighs. Her shaved cunt was in view. Tom motioned more. Kelly kept her knees going, pulled the hem of her skirt slowly all the way up to her waist, slid down in the chair and displayed her wide open, glistening cunt to the Director of Human Resources. She could tell he was adjusting his pants to make room for what Kelly assumed was a rock-hard cock. Tom kept staring as a smile slowly crossed his face. Kelly moved a hand to her twat. Tom was smiling widely.

Kelly started to masturbate. She was as turned on as he was. She was slowly rubbing her clit and she would occasionally dip one finger into her vagina. Soon she was thrusting two, then three fingers into her wet cunt. She added her second hand to her clit and she launched like a rocket. She nearly bit off her tongue to stay quiet as she came.

A minute later she regained herself. “I apologize. I’m very sorry. I should not have done that. I just get carried away sometimes and have a hard time controlling myself.” Kelly really was sorry for going that far. At first, she thought the company was nuts. Now she’s the nut!

Tom said, “You have nothing to apologize for at all. Thank you for that. It’s something I’ll never forget.” A couple of weeks later, Kelly received her first paycheck with the raise. It didn’t calculate. She had me check it also. Her raise was $1,000 per year, not $500.

Kelly thought there was a mistake and went in to see Tom that Monday morning. She had her uncashed check with her. Tom came from behind his desk to look at the check she was holding. She felt his hand come up the back of her mini-skirt, his hand lingered on her butt, he slid his middle finger into her crack and toyed at her butthole before he moved it lower and popped his middle finger up into her vagina. “I think everything is exactly as it should be.” And with a wink, he withdrew his hand and sent her on her way.

Sandy grabbed Kelly at lunchtime and said, “We’re going out to lunch.” They were sitting at Burger King chit-chatting when Sandy asked about her meetings with Tom. Kelly had been raised that it was poor manners to discuss income. Sandy was playing a game of cat-and-mouse with Kelly. She finally got Kelly to admit that she received a raise. Sandy said, “Of course you did!” Kelly looked puzzled. “Once you wear a sheer blouse and show off your tits you get a $500 raise!” Sandy said in a low voice so as to not be heard by others.

Sandy explained that is how everyone got their first raise. Some got it quickly, some it took a while, but eventually, everyone is stacked and proud of their tits and after seeing the other girls show theirs they always decide to show off their own rack. “Tom calls you in the next day and you get $500.”

Kelly has always been a terrible liar. Sandy could see she looked like she ate a mouse. “What did you do?” Kelly shrugged her shoulders. “You better confess because I will not leave you alone. Ever.”

Kelly tossed a ketchup packet onto the floor next to Sandy. Sandy looked confused. “Pick it up,” said Kelly. Sandy bent down and looked under the table. Kelly pulled up her skirt showing off her naked, shaved, wet cunt. She slid a finger into her slit.

“What did you do!!??” Sandy was sputtering and could barely form words.

“I jacked off for him,” Kelly whispered.

“Are you kidding me?”

“Nope.”

“How much?”

“A thousand.”

“I’ll be damned… Are you going to stop that or are you going to cum right here?”

“Oh, sorry!” Kelly said as she slowly drew her finger from her cunt and sucked it into her mouth and licked off her own juices. “I really don’t want to stop if you want to know the truth.”

“Fuck. Now you have me going. Let’s get out of here.” Sandy pulled her car to the back of the parking lot and slid down in her seat. She pulled her jeans to her knees. Kelly put her feet on the dashboard. They both entered their own worlds with fingers in their pussies. In minutes they came simultaneously. The sounds of the other getting off got to each of them.

It was weeks later in the depth of winter. Kelly had become accustomed to wearing mini-skirts without panties nearly every day at work (except for those few days of the month: Sidebar – as frequently occurs, most of the women that worked adjacent cycled together. It was not my luck that she now usually started sometime Friday and ended on Monday).

The conference room had a wall filled with file cabinets. It was normal procedure, if someone was meeting in the room, to knock, nod at the file cabinets, grab what you need and slip out. Two of the men were meeting in the room; Kelly knocked, grabbed several file folders and one slipped from her hand, sending papers spilling. Her first reaction was to quickly grab for it as it fell. In doing so her skirt rode up her butt and she flashed her pussy to the guy facing her. Not catching the file, she then squatted down and was gathering the papers. The guy on her side of the table turned and saw right between her knees to a shaved twat looking back at him.

Kelly was red with embarrassment from dropping the file, apologized for the interruption and quickly skittered from the room. She was clueless that she had flashed both of the men. A half-hour later one of the guys called her extension and asked her to come to the conference room. She knocked and stepped in. Four guys were sitting there with grins on their faces. Kelly was confused. “You called for me?”

ShadyDiana
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShadyDiana

“We thought maybe you wanted to drop some files for us too?”

“Huh?” was all Kelly could muster. Her mind was racing. Ding! A light bulb went on and her face turned beet red. All four were using their eyes to strip off her skirt. Kelly thought to herself, Men are all just perverted little boys. She turned toward the file cabinets and slowly bent at the waist as she reached for the bottom drawer and slowly pulled it out on its rails. She stayed bent for probably a ten count and then stood and turned around. “Anything else?” she asked.

“That will be all. Thank you very much!”

Before noon Kelly was called to the conference two more times. After the last trip, every man in the building (except for Mr. Johnson) had stared at her cunt, which was soaking wet for the last two trips.

Both Sandy and Gayle grabbed her that noon and took her to lunch. “What is going on in the conference room?!” they demanded.

“I flashed a couple of the guys by mistake and then they all needed to see my goodies. I’ve been back there letting them stare at my pussy. Men are so easy.”

Gayle asked if Mr. Johnson was among them. Kelly said he wasn’t. Gayle said, “Be prepared. If those guys have seen something, they have all raced to tell Mr. Johnson about it. You won’t get out of there today without showing him too.”

Back in her cubicle, Kelly pondered what they had said. Every time her phone rang she jumped. She assumed Mr. Johnson would call her back to his office for a private showing. What if he wanted more? How far would she go with the boss?

Kelly nearly jumped out of her skin when Mr. Johnson said, “Hello Kelly!” as Kelly was deep in thought about him. He pulled up a chair and sat in her cubicle half-in and half-out of the aisleway. Kelly turned to face him. Her heart was racing. Her face felt flush. Mr. Johnson started making small talk with her. Soon they were chatting away. Kelly had forgotten why he was there.

As he continued their conversation Mr. Johnson was staring at her crotch and eventually nodded towards it. Kelly knew what he wanted. She also kept the conversation going as she spread her knees and pulled her skirt to her waist. Mr. Johnson smiled as he looked at her twat, which was getting wetter by the second. He nodded again, in the middle of a sentence about problems he was having with the guy who plows his driveway. She used both hands to spread her pussy wide open and held it that way for a full minute. He smiled broadly. Kelly felt her juices running down from her slit over her butthole. Kelly couldn't help herself. She slipped a finger into her cunt. Another minute later she went for it and was using both hands to masturbate as quietly as she could. He was smiling and nodding yes, yes, yes as she was going to town. Kelly wanted so badly for him to see her cum! He took over and carried the conversation.

Kelly had always thought him to be a good-looking man. He was in his mid-forties and had started the business in a garage with just he and his wife, Deb. The company had grown and was very successful. He looked and smelled of success. He was about six-feet-two-inches tall, weighed probably a hundred and eighty. He was tanned year ‘round and had classic “distinguished” silver streaks in his hair. Kelly figured his cologne must cost a fortune because just one whiff of it would make her knees go weak. Now here he was (in a gray suit that fit like it must be Italian) sitting in her cubicle watching her masturbate.

He uncrossed his legs and sat both feet on the ground, his knees spread. That did it! Kelly could see he had a huge hard-on in his slacks. He tugged the legs of his trousers, pulling them tighter across his cock, showing its full definition. Kelly realized he had to be going commando. Kelly tugged up her shirt and held the hem with her teeth so he could watch her tits as she approached climax. Her nipples were as hard as pebbles and bright red.

Kelly came and came hard. She sprayed like a fountain. A couple of drops hit his trousers; most of it fell onto her floormat. Mr. Johnson tried to cover the sounds squeaking from her mouth her with a hearty laugh.

Both Sandy and Gayle had sopping wet pussies. They had been quiet as church mice listening for sounds of Kelly’s masturbating. The movies in their heads had them going.

“It’s been good to see you, Kelly! I’m glad you seem happy here. We love having women like you join our small organization and it’s great to see how you’ve fit in.” As he stood to leave he leaned in for a quick lick of each nipple. Kelly reached for his lump and had a handful of seven-inch-long hard cock. He gave her a quick peck on the lips and walked to his office.

Kelly had lost track of time. Sandy and Gayle popped around and said it was after five o’clock. Kelly had just pulled down her shirt but her cunt was still on display. She stood and pulled down her skirt and was gathering her things to leave. Sandy said, “Stay put.”

Their company was not one for working at all hours. At five o'clock, the place emptied out. Mr. Johnson said, “Don’t stay late, ladies.” as he left.

It was just the three of them left and Sandy locked the front door. She gathered up Kelly and pushed her and Gayle to the conference room. Sandy stripped off her jeans and blouse and lay on the table with her legs spread. She looked at Kelly and said, “You owe me!” The first thing Kelly saw was that Sandy had shaved her pussy.

Kelly climbed up and started to eat Sandy. Gayle stripped as well and sat on Sandy’s face. Kelly made Sandy cum and Sandy made Gayle cum at about the same time. Kelly couldn’t believe what good friends she has and how good they taste. Gayle lay down and Sandy sat on her face while Kelly kept eating pussy. After ten minutes of loud groaning, both of them came again. Sandy and Gayle both stood up and said to Kelly, “Okay, we guess you’ve earned a turn.”

Kelly stripped and lay on the table. Kelly loved being naked in places where you’re not supposed to be, like at work. Sandy was licking her clit and Gayle was finger-banging her. Both of them were rolling a nipple with a free hand. Kelly came in moments. When she sat up each of them shared kisses with the other. Gayle went to grab some paper towels and spray cleaner to clean the table of their fluids. As they were cleaning up, Kelly told them that she had grabbed his cock and that it felt very big. They made her tell them the details of what happened as he was talking to her.

I was surprised Kelly was so late arriving home. I asked how her day was. She started in with her story of accidentally flashing a couple of guys and followed it all the way through to the three of them eating each other. We were naked in bed by the time the story got to noon. When she squirted in the story I had her knees up to her ears and was driving her cunt into the mattress. I unloaded a flood of cum into her. When she finished the part of the three of them in the conference room I was hard again. The story having ended, she crawled under the covers and sucked my cock. She did pop up and tell me that she had decided (when thinking about it earlier) that if Mr. Johnson wanted to fuck her that she would let him. She sucked my cock back in just in time. I erupted a second load into her mouth.

Kelly loved her job. No surprise. She was braless every day and loved it. She loved that all of the men had seen her naked and none of them were perverts or pushy about any of it. They seemed genuinely appreciative. She wore something see-through at least once a month, more often in the warmer months. She had completely stopped wearing panties. Sometimes she would linger next to one of the guys' desks. Eventually, she would feel a hand on her thigh. Sometimes it got far enough to penetrate. She was very discreet whenever she let anyone get more than a flash. The same with the women. Some of them would feel her up too.

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by GoodToBeMe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments