Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sharing Lori's Stories With Kelly, Part 1 of 2.

"Lori's stories she shared the night of the reunion had me so hard I was ready to blow a nut."

5
3 Comments 3
5.8k Views 5.8k
5.2k words 5.2k words

Author's Notes

"This story occurred concurrently with "Twenty Year High School Reunion With Kelly.""

It was August of 1998 and I was at my twentieth high school reunion. I had been dancing with my wife, Kelly, and her group of friends when Lori tapped me on the shoulder. I hadn’t seen her since high school and we started dancing.

Lori was my second pussy. In between the time we had decided to go on a date and the day of the date, I met Kelly and that changed my life forever. But all through high school, and again that night, there was a spark between Lori and me. I think we both always wondered in the back of our minds about what could have been?

Lori took my hand and dragged me off the dance floor over to her table. I was a willing accomplice. Spending time with her was far more interesting to me than dancing. We started to catch up on our lives. I know others have said this before, but it’s true! We picked up as though time had stood still. No awkwardness at all. We were friends. Former fuck-buddies and, apparently, still horny buggers.

Lori had a daughter, Lindsay, within a year of graduation with a guy she had met at work and quickly married. About a year later her son Lucas was born. There was a divorce. A get-back-together with former boyfriend, now husband, Don. He and his roommate Rod shared the honors of being the first guys, after me, to fuck Kelly’s sixteen-year-old pussy all those years ago. Lori, Don, and family moved to northern Florida about a decade ago, following Lori’s parents down there.

Shortly after the move, Don brought home a used Harley and that had redefined her life in many ways since then. I caught Lori up on our jobs and moves. All boring. “So, how’s your fuck life been since you last screwed me?” And that is why Lori and I have that spark!

I shared that we like to fuck other people and had found all sorts of ways to do that as well as accommodate Kelly’s exhibitionist side. Lori asked for stories and I gave her a couple. Raw, unfiltered, and nasty. She wanted me to make her pussy wet and I did.

Her turn. Lori talked for almost an hour. She had me so hard I had a river of pre-cum running in my slacks. Thank God they were dark because I could feel I had a big wet spot. She used her hand to check on me periodically to know that her stories were working. She said I was the only person she felt like she could tell this stuff to and instead of judging her I would get stiff as a bone and want to fuck her. She was absolutely right. Two hours later the four of us were in her and Don’s hotel room and I fucked the hell out of her.

At the beginning of summer Don, Lori, Lindsay and her boyfriend Dustin were at a motorcycle rally. Lucas had joined the Army right out of high school and was at Ft. Bragg. They took their small motorhome and trailered the bikes. Lindsay was about to turn nineteen and this was her first rally with Lori and Don and her second with Dustin.

It was a weird trip for Lori. For the past decade, those rallies had been her sexual outlet. Most rallies had some sort of official parade or an expected route for a group ride. Lori, like many of the women, rode topless. Depending on the jurisdiction she may have to wear pasties over her nipples but whenever possible she rode with her nipples out. Nothing too crazy ever happened to her during those “official” daytime activities. The wildness was always at whatever campground/farmer’s field that had been appropriated for the event.

At their first rally, they were with some guys that Don knew through work and then some more from riding. They didn’t belong to a club and had no interest in that. There were about a dozen guys ranging in age from twenties to fifties and three women. Lori, who was twenty-eight at the time, another gal in her thirties who was fairly good looking with big boobs, and an overweight old gal in her fifties who had been doing this for a lifetime.

Lori was a little pixie. About five-two and not much over a hundred pounds. She had small A-cup boobs and kept her pussy trimmed neatly. They were sitting around a fire on Friday, the first night getting drunk when the old battlewagon yelled at Lori and the other lady that she couldn’t believe the pussies were still wearing shirts.

She stood up and took hers off showing a pair of brown leathery sagging knockers. The other gal got the first stare-down and quickly stood and got topless showing her well-fed D-cup boobs. Lori had no problem with being naked and she was showing her little tits in a flash.

She was a little pissed when some of the guys started making fun of her small boobs. They were giving Don some shit that she must be damn good at something else since she had no boobs. The weathered and overweight husband of the battlewagon stood up and pulled down his jeans. He had a limp un-cut cock that hung five or six inches long. He yelled at Lori to get over there and show him what she could do.

They had pissed her off enough that she gladly accepted the challenge. She knelt in front of the old fuck and gulped down his cock. She used both hands to play with his balls and rub on his thighs while her tongue was working on getting his prick hard.

He was growing and quickly. Soon Lori was bobbing up and down on a fat nine-inch cock jerking his foreskin back and forth and putting on a Broadway show of her deep-throating skills. The old guy was clearly enjoying his blowjob. She pulled his big prick out of her mouth and slobbered all over his sack and shoved his legs apart to get behind his sack. She was jacking him hard with her hand the whole time. She watched his nut-sack scrunch up right in front of her eyes.

She wolfed him back down and buried her nose against his pubic bone. The old fuck was actually hairless down there. He grabbed her head tight and made a couple of thrusts against her face and dribbled his load into her throat. The whole show hadn’t taken five minutes. Lori held for a few more until he was limp again. Then she pulled off and stood up. She got a round of applause and the old gal told her she was impressed and that Lori could suck cock “almost as good” as she could.

Apparently, that was the start of the party. All of the guys pulled out their meat. They sat Lori on one bench of the picnic table and the other chick on the other side and guys lined up for blowjobs. The old gal called over to Don and she sucked him off. It took Don quite a while before he could unload. Once he did she blew a couple of the other older guys.

Lori sucked five more cocks of sizes from a little above average to a little below. They all came in her mouth and she swallowed all of it. She found out the other chick was catching and spitting. Guys were grumbling about not being swallowed. Heck, she didn’t even swallow her husband’s load. He took a ton of shit for that. That night Lori kind of marked her space within the group and had respect from then on.

The next night there was music and wet T-shirts in a big covered stage area. The group went and watched. The women were pretty ugly. There was a handful with after-market equipment that had clearly been hired for the night. With A-cups Lori was very clear to everybody that it was nothing she was going to do.

It was dark when they wandered back to their area and got the fire going. A couple of hours and a hundred beers later the old coot stood up and took Lori over to the picnic table. “Let’s see if that pussy is as good as that mouth," and he started to pull her jeans down. Everyone had turned or stood to watch them.

Lori helped him get her jeans off. She had been topless since they came back to the camp. She knelt and got his huge prick hard with her mouth. He lifted her onto the picnic table and had her slide back and lay down.

The old fuck climbed up on top of the table with her and missionary fucked her as the rest of the group watched them. They were mostly watching from behind his ass, seeing that long fat cock slide in and out of Lori’s tight little cunt. He lasted maybe five minutes when he dropped his weight on her and his ass bucked as he emptied himself.

Lori was pushing on him to get up so she could breathe. He got up, standing on the table over her torso. His cock was dripping cum onto her belly. “She’s a mighty fine fuck, gentlemen!”

Lori had her ass pulled to the edge of the table. Ten more men lined up and spent the next hour standing at the end of the table rutting their dicks in her tight little cunt until they could get to orgasm. The old gal got naked and bent over, standing at the other end of the table. Don was ordered to, “give momma some meat!” With as fat as she was, Lori truly felt bad for Don having to get through that blubber with only a five-inch hard-on.

Don couldn’t tell if got the old gal off or not, but he got in her and he shot his load in her cunt. She checked when he was done and she seemed satisfied that he left her some sperm. The other chick just sat and watched while her husband fucked Lori. She had set her position by spitting out their cum.

When the last guy nutted, the other two women helped Lori to her feet. She stood with her legs spread wide as their spent man-gravy dripped from her cunt. The guys enjoyed the show and Lori didn’t want all that shit running down her legs.

From that rally, for the next many years Lori was topless for the rides and at the campsite, naked at the campsite after dark, and sucked, fucked, or both, every single man in their group. At one point they had about twenty men and eight or nine women. The other women could be fucked by others after the first night. Lori, and only Lori, got to do them on the first night.

Sooner or later folks in their group would usually end up with a nickname. Lori was christened “Doc”. 'One visit with her and she’ll cures what ails you.' Lori actually took a liking to the nickname. She doubted if half of the folks they rode with even knew her real name anymore.

They had been riding for about a year when Lori got a new tattoo. It was a Harley logo with wings out to the sides on her lower back. I got my first view of that one the night of the reunion as we were dancing when she took off her jacket and was wearing a hip-riding mini-skirt and a tube top.

Lori and Don loved watching porn both together and alone (don’t we all?) In her very early thirties, it was clear that all of the porn chicks had gone hairless. Lori decided to join them. Her hairless twat was a big, huge hit at their next rally. And it took a couple of the gals over the edge. Why should it only be the guys who get a shot with Lori on the first night? They didn’t get any pushback from the guys at all. Not surprisingly it was quite the opposite.

Lori had fucked just a couple of guys when she and another girl got into a sixty-nine position on the picnic table. It wasn’t Lori’s first pussy but it had been years and not with a bunch of bikers watching. She other girl seemed to enjoy the view and did some playing around but was otherwise clueless. Lori took over and attacked her clit. Once she had her moaning loudly she slammed some fingers into her hairy hole and really munched down on her clit.

It only took a couple of minutes and she set the girl off into a profanity-laced, leg-trembling, fist-pounding, guttural sounding, earthquake of an orgasm. Lori, again, was treated as group royalty. The other girl was just an amateur wanna-be. Lori fucked the rest of the guys and then a little cum-slut stepped up. She wanted a shot at Lori’s cum-filled hole.

Lori looked at her like she was nuts. She was maybe twenty or twenty-one. She seemed serious so Lori laid on the table supported by her elbows and watched the girl go at it on her twat. It took a while for her to eat all of the cum away enough to get to Lori’s goodies. She started by licking as far as she could reach into Lori’s vagina. Then she ducked down and licked her butthole clean. She worked her way all around Lori’s tight little pussy lips.

That was when she started to make Lori wet. She took her sweet time getting to Lori’s clit. Lori finally figured out the girl knew what she was doing by teasing her. Lori wanted to grab her face and mash it into her cunt. She wanted to beg her to suck her clit. She knew better and let the girl tease her to the edge.

Lori couldn’t help that her ass started to buck a little bit. It was involuntary and a direct reaction to what was being done to her twat. The guys all loved it. They were crowded in tight watching the cum-slut eat Doc. After what felt to Lori like hours, the slut finally gave her clit a first lick. Lori damn near came right then. She gave her a couple of more. Lori held out. Then the slut dove onto her clit and she was relentless.

In a minute Lori screamed out an orgasm, to cheers from surrounding camps. A couple of minutes later a bigger orgasm that didn’t really end until another minute later with her loudest scream. Lori was shocked as she watched (by then Don and a couple of other guys were holding up her back so she could see) herself squirt lady cum right into the girl's face. Lori had never squirted in her life. She felt bad because she nailed her pretty good in one of the girl’s eyes. Lori just shook and vibrated for a minute until finally, the orgasm had passed.

Cheers all around, beer bottles were clanked. The girl was labeled “Goat”. She would eat anybody’s junk. That started a new tradition. Doc would fuck a few guys and then Goat would clean her up. They kept that up until everyone had nutted and then Doc and Goat (who had her beaver shaved bare by the next rally) would sixty-nine each other. Lori loved getting it on with Goat because they were both determined to give the other a huge orgasm. And Goat wouldn’t quit until Lori squirted.

NicoleRoseate
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NicoleRoseate

By the next season, Lori had a new tattoo across her pubic bone. The shape of a Harley logo with the words “Hog Garage” and wings out to the side to match her back tattoo. She told me how freaking wet she was getting that tattoo having the guy's hand on her clit and her clam split wide open in his face. I shared Kelly's story of the sex she had when she got her tattoo. Lori was very frustrated that her guy wouldn't help her out.

The rallies were a huge part of Lori’s sex life and she was always looking forward to the next one and her buffet of cock. She watched a lot of porn and tried to wear down her clit in between rallies.

There were always folks coming and going from their group. Again, it wasn’t a club so nothing formal. You could ride with them if you wanted and stop whenever. They had been riding for about five years when Dustin and a friend of his came into the group. Dustin also had a girlfriend who would come with him to one or two rallies each year. His buddy was solo. All three of them were only twenty-one.

The guys were pretty happy whenever Dustin brought his girlfriend. She was gorgeous with blonde hair and a pretty face and a nice young set of D-cup knockers. She was pretty cool about showing her tits but wouldn’t fuck anyone other than Dustin. She was also pretty cool in that she made no fuss when Dustin would take his turn with Doc.

Lori liked Dustin. He had a great cock, about seven inches long and thick, but not too much so. Lori thought that too much was made of huge cocks. Most of them actually hurt women. She thought Dustin’s cock was just perfect. Big enough to fill her to the top and not hurt.

Being young Dustin could fuck like there was no tomorrow. Many of the guys she serviced were middle-aged and would nut pretty fast. It was rare that Lori would orgasm even if she took on twenty guys (that was part of why she enjoyed Goat so much – she knew she would get her off).

Dustin was different. Not only was his cock great but he knew how to use it and Lori always felt like his only objective was to make her cum. It wasn’t just about draining his own balls. And he did, in fact, make her cum. Every single time they fucked he didn’t stop until she...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by GoodToBeMe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments