Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Part 1: A Wild Saturday With Kelly

"A couple of random guys got very lucky!"

9
2 Comments 2
5.7k Views 5.7k
6.0k words 6.0k words

It was early January of 1989…

“It’s okay to feel them,” Kelly said. His large hand reached down and felt the front of her panties. He gently rubbed the satin material that was covered in lace. He was lightly stroking her pubic mound. It was enough for Kelly’s clit to be in the game, but it wasn’t what she wanted.

She gently wrapped her arms around his large bicep. She carefully tugged his arm, trying to get him to move his hand lower, onto her cunt. “They’re crotchless for a reason,” she whispered up to him. His hand slid onto her pussy. She shifted one leg, further opening her lips to him.

His fat middle finger touched her warm, slippery slit and he started to jerk his hand away, as though he had crossed a line. Kelly gripped his arm tightly. This time she whispered, “I want you to touch me.” He seemed to finally relax.

His outer fingers could feel the sides of the panties with the open crotch. His two fingers in the middle were drawn into her cunt. Instinctively he curled his middle finger and pushed it fully into her vagina. Kelly softly moaned. Her cunt was asking for more and he obliged by adding a second fat finger to her sheath.

His arm was making a rocking motion pressing his palm firmly back-and-forth on her mound and rubbing his inserted fingertips on her G-spot. Kelly didn’t stand a chance. His two fingers stretched her as would a cock. Kelly began to cum. She bit the tip of her tongue, trying to stay quiet.

Kelly was known for the animalistic and loud noises she makes during orgasms. Being quiet was nearly torture, but they were pushing the limits already. Standing in a Frederick’s of Hollywood dressing room at the mall with the privacy curtain pulled open, he, clothed, was filling the entrance space. Kelly, naked except for the crotchless panties, was inside the dressing room.

Kelly fought all of her noises except for a very quick and not very loud 'squeak.' Her knees began to buckle. She lost her grip on his arm. His strong hand in her cunt kept her from dropping to the floor. He quickly reached for her arm, missed, and got a handful of her left boob. Kelly reached out for his waist. One hand slipped and brushed against what seemed to be an enormous hardon.

He helped Kelly steady herself as her orgasm passed. His fingers were still in her pussy. His eyes were wide as Kelly looked up at him. He had come into the store to buy some lingerie for his girlfriend. Looking confused and a bit flustered, Kelly and Yvonne had sidled up to him and offered to help decipher the confusing selections, knowing the disengaged college-age cashier would be of no use to him.

Between Kelly’s 32F chest and Yvonne’s 34B, they had all settled on that his girlfriend was probably a 34D. A pushup bra and an open-tip bra had been selected and modeled for him. Kelly was selling him on the advantages of open crotch panties, combined with a shaved pussy. She had even convinced him that he should shave first and she then explained how he could convince his girlfriend to shave, and how he should help her with the task. Kelly had convinced him that would improve their sex lives even more than new lingerie, not that there was anything wrong with new lingerie.

Kelly had stripped naked in the small dressing room as he watched her, nearly bug-eyed. She had been working hard to be ready for an upcoming trip to visit a nude beach in Florida. Her body was tight and her butt was to die for! The fake-and-bake tanning had turned her skin a beautiful bronze, and all of it too. Kelly loved being naked in the tanning beds. She especially enjoyed his reaction to the new tattoo she had on her pubic mound; an open red rose. "Fuck, is that ever sexy!" he said quietly, almost under his breath.

Having slipped on the panties (which Patrick had purchased prior to her wearing them), all that was left was for her new friend to feel the effect of a bare snatch with the panties. Of course, by that point, the tall, good-looking, athletically built man, probably in his forties, had Kelly’s cunt dripping.

There was no way she would go Full Monty for a stranger standing barely three feet away and not get an orgasm out of the deal.

He was slowly wiggling his fat fingers in her pussy. Kelly reached out and grasped the hardon that was tenting the front of his acid-washed jeans. They were both looking into each other’s eyes as Kelly tightened her grip. “You have a big cock.” He slightly smirked. He knew exactly what he had.

Him having passed the flinching and the “I shouldn’t be here” phase, Kelly used both hands to unzip his jeans. She struggled to try to fish his member out through his fly. He widened his stance and used his free hand to unbuckle his belt, unsnapped his jeans, and dropped open the front of them, exposing his cock and balls.

Kelly smiled at the sight. Although he was as hairy as a grizzly, she eyed his huge, dangling ball sack. His uncut hardon was close to eight inches long, meaty but not too fat to enjoy. She used her left hand to slip his foreskin back and forth across his pink head. That was what Kelly enjoyed about uncut cocks; sliding their foreskin back and forth, exposing and hiding the tip of the cock.

Kelly dropped to her knees. His hand slipped out of her pussy and stopped at her right nipple. He had been gob-smacked at the first sight of Kelly’s tits. Initially, standing in an aisle holding up a bra, he thought she was about the same size as his girlfriend. He soon realized it wasn’t close.

Kelly inhaled his sausage, buried her nose in his thick bush, and stuck out the tip of her tongue to tickle his sack. He stopped rolling her nipple and inhaled a deep breath. After a couple of strokes, Kelly felt his cock suddenly move to the side. She opened her eyes to see Yvonne squeezing past him to slip into the changing room.

Yvonne had no idea what she'd missed. Last she knew, Kelly was going to model a pair of panties. Yet, there was no surprise for her at all. Kelly and Yvonne had been best friends since high school. She was fully aware of Kelly’s nearly insatiable desire to get naked for, and sometimes fuck, strangers.

Before they were jostled, that was exactly what Kelly was thinking about: How could she get that big long cock into her pussy for a pounding, knowing full well the risks of getting caught?

Yvonne, when still in her teens and twenties, had been much more reserved than Kelly. She had screwed less than a handful of men in her life, prior to and including Patrick and Kelly's husband. But Yvonne had been becoming more sexual over the previous year or so. And especially that day.

Kelly's husband was out of town, so in a completely normal move, Kelly showed up at Patrick and Yvonne’s house early that Saturday afternoon. She knew immediately that she’d arrived too late. The place looked like, even smelled like, a fuckfest. Yvonne was in her robe, having just taken a shower. Patrick was naked with a limp cock, heading for the shower.

Yvonne saw her disappointment. “An hour ago, you’d have had your eyeballs fucked out of your head.” And then Yvonne pulled Kelly in for a kiss. It was common for their partners to kiss the girls on the lips when they greeted each other. But after that greeting kiss, Yvonne held Kelly’s face in her hands for a moment and then moved back in for another kiss. Kelly was caught a bit off guard but went with it. They kissed for five minutes like starved lovers.

Kelly slipped a hand inside Yvonne’s robe. She felt her freshly shaved snatch and then settled on her boob, rolling Yvonne’s nipple in her fingers. Kelly had always been jealous of Yvonne’s nipples. They were permanently firm. The size, shape, and rubbery texture of a number one pencil eraser and mounted on slightly puffed out caramel-colored areolae.

Kelly knew in that kiss that the day would be special. That was why she wasn’t surprised in the least that once Yvonne realized that Kelly was throat-fucking their new friend, she dropped to her knees and went to work on his nuts. Kelly scooted to the side to give Yvonne room to work.

Kelly and Yvonne had a blow job style. They didn’t do a lot of passing back and forth. Each took a position and went for it. One swallowed your cock and the other mouthed your balls. It was an exquisite feeling. If they want you to cum, you'd have no say in the matter.

Kelly felt his meaty hand gently land on top of her head. She knew the sign. Soon he would gently, yet clearly, hold her head ever more tightly to his groin, burying his cock deep in her throat. Every stroke that Kelly took, she breathed in deep, not knowing when she’d be forced to hold her breath or for how long.

It didn’t take long. Once Yvonne was rolling his balls around in her mouth and licking the space behind his ball sack, Kelly felt his cock puff out a bit. The grip happened. She knows men don’t mean anything inhospitable by it. They just can’t help the feeling, just as they thrust deep into a pussy to cum, they shove their cock deep into wherever it is to get off.

He had both of his hands gently gripping Kelly’s head. One on top and one on the back of her head, firmly smashing her face to his groin. Kelly felt two strong pulses through his cock. He pumped his load straight down her throat. He held her still for a couple of aftershocks, but he was a gentleman and quickly released her head. Kelly slowly sucked her way off of his long schlong.

Yvonne was waiting. They had also come up with the game of kissing after they blew a guy and swirling the cum back and forth in their mouths before both swallowed the load.

It worked magic on that guy. His long dong had started to droop a bit but was spastically twitching up in the air as the girls were swapping his cum. Yvonne broke it off and licked the tip of his cock clean. She became fascinated and gripped his dick and slowly stroked it. Of course, in porn, she had seen many uncut cocks. However, that was her first experience with one up close and personal.

Her eyes asked Kelly, “is it?” Kelly slightly nodded her confirmation. Yvonne stroked him some more, and quickly, flashing his head in and out of its sheath. She couldn’t help herself and sucked him into her mouth. She also found out that six inches were about all she could deep throat. His cock had stopped deflating but Yvonne couldn’t quite take him down her throat.

She finally eased off and whispered to him, “Fuck, that’s a long cock!” The guy had both his big and little head cleared by then. He quickly stuffed his sausage away and zipped up. Patrick had been keeping the cashier occupied taking planned purchases to her, things tried on but not being bought, swapping stuff for different sizes, etc. He was a trooper.

Patrick was standing behind him when the guy excused himself. Patrick took his place in the doorway. All that was left to try on was a merry widow that Kelly had asked Patrick to select for her. Kelly slipped off the soaking wet panties.

Yvonne helped Kelly cram into the unforgiving garment. It was an effort to contain her massive tits. After swapping it out for a larger size to fit her tits, Yvonne convinced her they could get it tight enough to snugly fit her waist. It took some muscle to get the laces to cooperate.

Once at the counter, the cashier didn’t so much as raise an eyebrow to the girls. She did let them know that the “other guy” had bought each of them a couple of the bras and panties they had set aside. Kelly and Patrick settled up on the rest and out of the store they went.

They felt they’d had enough of the mall and headed out for the ninety-minute drive home. About a half-hour away, Patrick pulled Yvonne’s Olds Cutlass off the highway onto a service road. Kelly was in the back seat and didn’t have a great view. She only realized where they were as Yvonne gave her a hand to climb out of the back seat.

Patrick loved porn shops and seemed to know the location of every one of them in the state. Kelly was excited! She hoped porn shops equated to video booths. She was surprised and disappointed they did not at that shop. “The county doesn’t allow them,” was the response from the cashier. Nonetheless, he seemed to appreciate that Kelly had her parka unzipped and was wearing a skirt, knee-high boots, and a white sweater unbuttoned down to mid-chest showing off her ample bra-free cleavage.

Patrick was on a mission in the videotape aisle. The girls gravitated toward the toys. Kelly slipped her hands inside her sweater to pinch her nipples, puffing them up to full high-beam effect, and then took off her parka and carried it over one arm. There were a couple of guys in the aisle that noticed her nipples and smiled.

When the girls caught up with Patrick he had three tapes, two from an amateur series he liked and one from a series that featured an unattractive guy in his forties that seemed to break the porn-star cherry of countless girls less than half his age. He never understood it and just assumed lots of cash or drugs were involved. Nonetheless, seeing a middle-aged “real” guy with a barely-average size dick nailing nubile eighteen-year-olds gave all men hope.

Patrick’s face lit up when Yvonne showed him the toy they had selected. It was a double-headed dong, black, and over a foot long. Unlike many, it wasn’t wiggly jelly; it was stiff almost like a Billy club.

Kelly had also picked up the current Penthouse Letters magazine. She loved their letters. Kelly loved to sit on her husband's cock as he lay back and read the stories aloud. She had her own version of thumbs up or down. If she liked it, she ground on him until she’d cum. She’d taken to lying down a bath towel for him to lie on as he read. The really good stories made her squirt all over him. One month’s issue had been especially good (lots of exhibitionist and sex-with-strangers stories). She had three huge squirting orgasms and soaked the towel.

Back to the car, Yvonne climbed in the back seat with Kelly. They turned on the map lights and took turns reading the Penthouse Letters aloud. An occasional check by reaching over the seat and kept them assured Patrick’s cock was stiff. Yvonne was really in a mood that day! As Kelly read, Yvonne put the make on her. Every few minutes or so, Yvonne tossed another piece of Kelly’s clothing into the front seat. Patrick was ordered to turn the heat up so high that he was nearly melting.

Yvonne got her knees on the floor and spread Kelly’s legs wide. Kelly accidentally kicked Patrick in the head with one foot. Kelly's relationship with Patrick and Yvonne really did feel sort of like a four-person marriage. And in any relationship, you can nit-pick a detail. Kelly’s only occasional frustration with Yvonne had been that she would go down on Kelly “porn star style”, meaning a lot of show but not a lot of go. Yvonne had never eaten Kelly to an orgasm.

Kelly, on the other hand, believed it was always about the orgasms. She doubly thought that if she gave Yvonne what she wanted for herself that Yvonne would pick up on the hint. If Kelly’s tongue touched Yvonne’s pussy, she went for it with all she had until Yvonne came.

Yvonne stuck her tongue into Kelly’s slit and she shoved it as deep into her vagina as she could. Kelly gasped! As serendipity would have it, the very next story in the magazine was about two girls making out. Although it was clearly written by a horny teenage boy, which made the ladies laugh, there were some good parts.

The very best part though was Yvonne was giving Kelly a full-bore eating out. Several times, Kelly had to drop the magazine. Kelly gripped Yvonne by the hair when she was ever so close. Yvonne went for her clit with a vengeance and Kelly screamed out an orgasm. Yvonne didn’t let her catch her breath and continued the assault on her clit. Kelly came a second time with a shudder. Kelly was pinching her own nipples, giving Patrick a great show in the rearview mirror.

Kelly calmed down and picked up the magazine. Yvonne slipped a finger into Kelly’s cunt and slowly finger banged her. Then it was two fingers, then three. Eventually a fourth, with her thumb slapping at her clit. Kelly tossed the magazine and tore her fingers into the car seat. Yvonne took charge of Kelly’s clit with her tongue.

razzisweet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
razzisweet

Yvonne had her entire slim hand buried in her best friend’s cunt fucking her furiously as she fought to suck and bite her clit through all of the thrashing. Kelly was huffing for oxygen. It seemed like her orgasm had always been there and was just going on and on and wouldn’t stop. Kelly screamed louder and louder. Yvonne fought to send her friend into outer space.

Kelly’s ass bucked almost to the ceiling of the car. Yvonne’s hand was forced out of her cunt. Yvonne slammed her face onto Kelly’s gash. Kelly was nearly yodeling as she started to spray as she came. She sprayed as hard as she ever had in her life. She released three strong blasts.

Kelly stayed in position with her torso popped up off the seat as orgasm aftershocks hit her for almost another full minute. She finally dropped her butt to the seat. Patrick just waved as the car, which had been following behind, passed them honking its horn with two college-aged guys waving out the windows. Kelly was oblivious. Patrick told her about her audience later that night.

Kelly sat up and hugged Yvonne, who was still fully clothed and very damp. Kelly apologized. Yvonne said, “Don’t you dare! I know how you cum. I wanted to take you further than that. I’m actually pretty proud of myself.”

Yvonne leaned back and Kelly, still naked, snuggled inside of Yvonne's coat for the rest of the drive.

It had started to snow. It was in the upper twenties and it was a big fat fluffy snow. About ten minutes away from their house, Patrick had somehow convinced the girls to pose in the snow for some photos. Patrick was an accomplished photographer and had quietly been working his way toward being a pornographer as well.

Yvonne, shockingly to Kelly, had agreed so Kelly really had no choice. Yvonne undressed in the back seat as Patrick ran inside to grab his camera. The agreed-upon clothing was only parkas and nothing else. Barefoot. Bare-assed. In minutes the girls were dancing around in the front yard. They flashed their goodies as Patrick snapped away. He convinced them to give up the coats for a few shots as they embraced and kissed another passionate kiss of the day. Of course, he couldn’t wait to share the pics. The guy has real talent.

At about the five-minute mark, the girls could take no more and dashed for the house. Patrick got some great action shots of their asses flying away. The girls raced to the bathroom and filled the tub with the hottest water they could get.

Patrick had to dry off his camera and reload more film. As the girls were hopping around freezing, waiting for the hot water to arrive, they added too much bubble bath to the tub. Luckily, the tub had glass shower doors which mostly contained the mountain of soap bubbles. Seeing another great photo op, Patrick was snapping away as the girls played in the bubbles, smashed various body parts against the glass, and gave Patrick a show as they fondled and kissed each other, covered in bubbles everywhere.

Patrick opened their new dildo and handed it to them. Kelly grabbed it and rubbed it along Yvonne’s slit. They were sitting down in the water. She used her other hand to rub Yvonne’s clit. Yvonne leaned back against the wall next to the tub spout as Kelly eased the dildo into her pussy. Yvonne took over, stroking it in and out as Kelly got herself into a pussy-to-pussy position. It took all four of their hands to get the rascal inside both at the same time without one or the other popping it out with their vaginal muscles before it got lodged into the other.

Once it was inside, they both pushed against each other to hold it in position. It wasn’t the place or even the toy to actually get anyone off, but the bubbles had finally subsided and Patrick was able to get a few good shots of them. They very carefully adjusted their feet and, together, slowly hiked their hips up and out of the water.

Wet, slick pussies with a black dildo filling both made for a handful of incredible pics. The girls decided they were ready to get out of the tub. They turned on the shower, cleaned off the bubbles, did another just-hours-later quick pussy shave, and then stepped out to dry off. Patrick caught it all on film. Then they disappeared into the bedroom where they dried their hair and Yvonne played make-up artist.

Patrick had bought a couple of roll-up photography backgrounds that he’d set up in their basement. He’d cranked up the heat as soon as they got home. Before too long, a couple of ravishing women joined him in the basement. Kelly was in her Merry Widow, without panties. Yvonne wore an open tip bra with crotchless panties.

At that point, Yvonne had been posing naked for Patrick for years, but the more porn-like stuff Patrick had only been into for several months. They hadn’t really shared that with Kelly. Later Patrick explained that while Yvonne was willing to go along with his ideas, she’d still been embarrassed to share them with Kelly. However, after months of posing, graphically, and being uncharacteristically horny that day, she suddenly had no problem sharing everything with Kelly.

Yvonne knew the drill of posing for their pictures as Patrick liked and led Kelly. For the next hour, Patrick snapped away roll after roll of film. The girls, starting out in lingerie, kissing each other head to toe, fondling, eating, fingering, tweaking, and more. The back half of the session was full-on nude graphic porn shots. Eating each other out, fucking with the dildo, masturbating, cumming. Hell, Patrick even got nailed in the lens when Kelly orgasmed. She was rubbing her clit as Yvonne sucked her nipples. Patrick was damn near fucking Kelly with the camera lens. When Kelly blasted off, she sprayed down his lens.

After the hour, the girls were done. Both had cum twice. Kelly was shocked at how turned on she was, knowing the ultra-graphic shots Patrick had taken of her cunt, her butthole, and everything else she had.

The girls went upstairs and made some more rum and cokes. Kelly realized she was starving. She’d eaten a late breakfast, nothing since, and it was after eight p.m. She called the local pizza parlor and they told her it would be an hour to an hour-fifteen for delivery. She and Yvonne remained naked. The house was nearly eighty degrees.

When Patrick eventually came upstairs he brought a handful of still wet eight-by-ten photos. He sent most of his film out for processing but had set up a home darkroom and would do his own roll now and then. He also would make his own enlargements.

Kelly was so turned on by the pics she felt her cunt start to flow. He had done a roll of black and white. Kelly, as well as Yvonne and Patrick, thought they were incredibly sexy and beautiful. Kelly couldn’t take any more. “I mean it. It’s been a long, long day. I need a cock. Right now.” As she spoke she was undressing Patrick. His banana dick sprang out, already stiff from enjoying the photos.

Kelly got down on all fours on the living room carpet and Patrick mounted her from behind. He nodded at Yvonne and she went and got their video camera from the bedroom and started videotaping their fuck. As soon as she saw that, Kelly came in no time flat, pounding the carpet and screaming out, “OH FUCK!” One orgasm would never do. She’d been so worked up that day, Patrick was going to have to do the work of both two to fuck her to satisfaction.

Kelly was building toward another cum when the doorbell rang. Kelly yelped. It surprised the hell out of all of them. Yvonne looked at Patrick as though he should answer the door. “Can’t. Busy here.”

Yvonne checked the peephole and said, “It’s the pizza guy!” He was nearly a half-hour early.

Patrick said, “Well, open the door.” Yvonne paused for a moment, sat down the camera, took a deep breath, and decided that she was horny/drunk/brave enough to answer the door. Naked. She stood behind the door as she opened it.

“You’re early!”

The driver acted as though he didn’t hear her. He handed Yvonne a cold two-liter of Coke. She was still hiding behind the door and sat it on the floor. He was wrestling the huge eighteen-inch pizza out of his pouch. As he held it in the doorway it became clear that Yvonne needed two hands. So, she took another breath and stepped out from behind the door. His eyes popped out of his head.

Yvonne realized how damn cold it was with the door open. Her eternally stiff nipples poked out even further and were nearly ready to crack off. The driver's eyes were glued to them. “Step in and close the door,” she ordered. He stepped in and closed the door. That's when he saw Patrick fucking Kelly doggy-style on the floor a dozen feet away.

Yvonne carried the pizza to the kitchen as the driver watched her butt walk away. The pizza box was so large, when he handed it to her he couldn’t really tell that she was more than topless. Yvonne came back into the living room, with eyes on her shaved snatch, and asked Patrick if he had some money.

Kelly was so involved in being fucked she’d been kind of oblivious. But hearing about money brought her around. She had ordered the food and it was going to be her treat. She hopped up from the floor, leaving Patrick’s cock bouncing around, and asked if he knew where her wallet was, as she then realized that Patrick had carried her clothes in from the car.

He responded by heading to the bedroom to retrieve her wallet. After the driver got an eyeful of her bald pussy, Yvonne turned, bent over at the waist, picked up the 2-liter, and flashed her wet slit to the driver. Kelly was shocked at her friend’s new-found boldness! Yvonne herself was surprised at how wet she'd become being naked in front of their guest.

Kelly stepped up to him to make small talk. Once she got fully tuned in she realized that the driver was young. He had to be eighteen to deliver. He couldn’t have been barely more than that. He never saw Kelly’s eyes. She even stepped back to give him a better view of her twat. He smiled broadly. She reached down and used both hands on the side of her slit to pull it further open, letting him see her wet, freshly fucked, deeply purple, labia.

Patrick was lurking in the shadow of the hallway watching Kelly work her magic. The driver was tall, over six feet. Kelly could see he had a large bulge in his jeans. She started to flirt. “I’m sorry that you caught us so early and that you had to see this old body, naked.” At the time, Kelly and Yvonne were twenty-nine and Patrick was twenty-eight.

The driver stuttered and stammered, suggesting all was okay by him. Kelly kept working on him until she was snuggled up next to him, rubbing her knee up and down his leg, cooing her hard-on-inducing comments to him. She finally gripped his thick lump. He gasped. “It wouldn’t be right to send you away like this…”

She unzipped his jeans; he undid his belt buckle. They both pushed his jeans to his knees. Kelly was thrilled to find a seven-inch long smooth cock looking her in the face. She swallowed him in one gulp and his knees wobbled. Kelly stood up and said, “Sorry. How unfair. You should come over here and sit down.” She led him to the couch, pushed him to sit down, wrestled his jeans to his ankles, and crawled between his legs for a proper cock sucking session.

She was immediately struck that this kid was no virgin and that it wasn’t his first blow job. He was controlling himself and he was going to last. Kelly was ecstatic. After a few minutes, Yvonne couldn’t hold herself back anymore. She’d been watching from the kitchen doorway and wanted a taste.

She knelt next to Kelly. Kelly knew she had taken the cock, and the load, that afternoon. It was only fair to offer the cock to Yvonne. Kelly went to work on the kid’s nuts. The guy was on cloud nine and taking it like a champ. Patrick came into the living room. The video camera was sitting on the TV and still recording. He nonchalantly aimed it to better capture the action. His cock was hard from watching the girls. Patrick got behind Kelly and slipped his cock right back into her pussy.

Kelly groaned hard and came with just a few strokes of Patrick's cock. Yvonne was bobbing up and down on the kid’s cock with increasing speed. Kelly was going wild with a cock in her cunt and the kid's balls in her mouth. Both of the girls started to moan louder. It was time. They could tell he was close. They wanted him to release. Faster. Shakier. Louder. Sloppier.

Patrick was slamming Kelly’s pussy. The kid let out a loud groan and his hips bucked on the couch cushion. Yvonne stayed with him and caught all of his huge load in her soft, warm mouth. Later, she told Kelly he came nearly as much as her husband. Kelly was over the edge. She screamed out an orgasm as Patrick came in her twat.

The driver knew he was probably in trouble for being out so long. Kelly grabbed her wallet and shoved a bunch of cash at him as he and Yvonne got his jeans up and put them back together. Kelly leaped on him, wrapping her legs around him, and gave him a huge open mouth kiss with a tongue chaser. She dropped down off of him and told him that “next time you can shoot it in my pussy.”

He stumbled out of the door and raced away in his car.

As they opened the box and started to devour the pizza, Yvonne said, “You know, you’re going to have to be here every time we order from these guys because they’re all going to show up looking for your pussy.”

Knowing that Yvonne truly would not fuck the driver, Kelly replied, “Just let me know when you call them.” Yvonne was wild and getting wilder, but still the only cocks that ever got into her honey pot were Patrick’s and Kelly's husband.

Later that night, when the girls were both quite lit and had been watching the new porn videos for a couple of hours, Patrick pulled out his new edition of Hustler and somehow persuaded Yvonne to sign the in-magazine application page for their Beaver Hunt. I think the context was that Kelly and Yvonne both thought that Patrick’s photos were far better quality than those published in the magazine. By the next morning, Yvonne’s memory of having done that went away with her buzz.

Even drunk, Kelly knew better and would never sign anything that could make naked pics public. Without saying anything else about it to anyone, the following week Patrick mailed off a half-dozen of Yvonne’s pics and the signed model release to Hustler. A few months later the shit really hit the fan. They published one of her pics in their Beaver Hunt. It showed her face, clear as could be. Knees up and spread, hands spreading her shaved, tight, thin-lipped, wet cunt wide open.

Things started at work. A few people were acting weird. Yvonne worked for a huge insurance company with a zillion 'office girls' and all of the bosses were men. Within the week she had been shown the magazine in one guy’s office, where he asked if he could get a personal viewing of “that shaved pussy” she was "showing to the rest of the world." He backed her up against a wall, shoved a hand under her dress, and was fingering her slit over her panties while his other hand reached inside her dress and bra grabbing for a handful of tit. “Yeah, you horny slut. That pussy is shaved! Let me see it!”

Yvonne wasn’t into any of his bullshit and barely managed to get out of his office still clothed. He was the first but not the last. She really liked her own boss. He was nice, only a few years older, and damn good-looking. He didn’t come on like a bull, but he also clearly wanted to see her naked. She ran some bad logic of maybe if I let one see me that will be the end of it. She let him undress her and finger fuck her bald pussy on his desk.

The following week, a different guy nearly tried to rape her, tossing her onto his desk. Again she escaped, but she had to quit her job. Everything went downhill quickly after that. Yvonne reevaluated everything she had been doing in her life. And that is why Patrick and Yvonne broke up after twelve years together. Kelly and her husband are still friends with them both. But Yvonne changed. She became very strait-laced and married a guy who was as well.

Patrick, however, to this day, remains Kelly’s number two cock with full rights and privileges.

Part two coming soon...

 

Published 
Written by GoodToBeMe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments