Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Screwing At A Bar In The U.P. With Kelly

"We ended a fun week with a wild night a a country bar in Michigan's Upper Peninsula"

8
2 Comments 2
3.5k Views 3.5k
2.9k words 2.9k words

It was April of 1988 on a Friday night in Michigan’s Upper Peninsula. I had to spend a few days up there for work and Kelly decided to tag along to burn off some vacation. It was off-season and the hotel we were staying at had only a handful of guests. Kelly and I had met Steve while we were hanging out in the pool/hot tub/sauna area. Over the course of a couple of days, Steve and Kelly fucked about four times.

The net effect was Kelly’s pussy was on fire and her twat was doing her thinking. After doing a little bit of recon work around town while I was at work, Kelly decided we needed to visit a little country bar about twenty minutes from our hotel.

Kelly shaved herself baby smooth from her waist down. She did some extra work on her makeup, especially her eyes. They were very dark and sultry. Her lips were Fuck Me Red. She was wearing a short denim skirt, no panties, cowboy boots, a black rock concert T-shirt, a bra that had her girls up front and center, and a black choker necklace (I’ve always been a sucker for those). My dick got hard just looking at her!

Kelly and I were both twenty-eight. She was five-feet-two with huge 32F jugs, a gorgeous little bubble butt, long sexy legs, and dishwater blonde hair that hung to her waist. I was six-foot-four and carried standard white boy equipment in my jeans.

To set her tits off and complete her look, Kelly had used scissors to cut the neck of her T-shirt open in the front. She cut probably seven or eight inches straight down. It exposed a mountain of cleavage and if you had a top view, as I always did, you could see the cups of her black bra.

We arrived at a decent looking Northwoods bar and grill around seven p.m. I think my car was the only non-pickup truck vehicle in the parking lot. We had a couple of delicious burgers and a pitcher of beer. We were drinking and people watching. Kelly had worked as a waitress at a little place similar to this just a year or so previously. She could tell the dynamics of who was cheating, who was hooking up, who was breaking up, and she was giving me a running commentary. I didn’t know if anything she was telling me about those people was true, but her stories were cracking me up.

Around nine a DJ (a loosely used term) started playing music. It was about ninety percent country with a few stadium anthems tossed in now and then. Clearly, the crowd was just locals. I bet Kelly and I were the only people in the place that hadn’t known most of the others since grade school. We got up and danced a bit, although country was never really my kind of music.

A couple of times I went back to our table to suck down some beer and Kelly stayed up to dance. As it got toward eleven, the place was actually rocking pretty hard. The crowd was mostly people in their twenties with some thirties and a few forties tossed in for fun. It was pretty easy to see the hookups happening. Every now and then, a guy and a gal would head out the rear entrance only to reappear twenty minutes later with the girl’s hair looking a bit of a mess as she hurried toward the restroom.

I had a couple of girls ask if they could join me at my table. I had my beer goggles on by then and welcomed them. They were only too happy to join me in another pitcher. One was a bit louder than the other. She headed to the dancefloor. The quieter one stayed and drank beer.

Kelly surprised me when she appeared and sat down. She had a young buck in tow. Kelly was thirsty and downed a couple of glasses of beer in seconds. She was yakking with her stud and I was trying to engage the quiet one. Apparently, Kelly asked the guy what they do for fun up there. His answer was the same thing I’ve heard from all Yoopers: “Smoke, drink, and fuck.”

Kelly looked at him and said, “That’s too bad. I guess I couldn’t live here.” She let the next beat pass. “I hate smoking.” His hand slipped onto her thigh as they drank. “But I sure like the other two,” she said quietly. Kelly spread her knees just enough for him to get the message. While above the table they were drinking beer and acting normal, below the table his hand found her bare, smooth, and slippery cunt. He quickly wiggled two fingers inside her.

I could read Kelly better than any book. Her eyes confirmed my suspicions. She actually came as she was trying to drink beer. I couldn’t help but snicker. The quiet one seemed slightly confused. Soon Kelly and “Dale” (as he’d introduced himself) headed back to the dancefloor.

Well, actually, they did not. They worked their way through the crowd and slipped out the back door. There was no foreplay involved. Kelly was on her back on the front seat of Dale’s half-rusted out F-150. Her boots were in the air. Dale had just opened his fly and fished out a young, but average-sized cock. He plunged into Kelly and was intent on rutting toward his own orgasm. Kelly was simply his vessel of the moment because you know; up there they like to fuck.

Kelly didn’t mind. He was fucking her pretty hard and had gone long enough that premature ejaculation was no longer a worry. He stopped and asked if he could see her tits. Kelly struggled to pull up her shirt. Dale wanted her bra off and realized he had her nailed to the seat making it almost impossible for her to maneuver.

Dale pulled out and sat on the seat. Kelly sat up and pulled her shirt over her head and reached around and unhooked her bra. Dale was awestruck by her huge globes. He scooted. Kelly scooted and then she was sitting on his cock as Dale slobbered all over her chest. Kelly liked the changeup because then she was in the driver seat, figuratively. Kelly rode him for what she needed. He stayed hard and she humped his cock until she moaned out an orgasm.

Dale had a mouthful of tit as he spastically thrust his cock up into Kelly and then he stopped and dropped his ass onto the seat. He popped her tit out of his mouth and said something sincere and meaningful like, “You were a great fuck.”

Kelly decided to skip the bra as she pulled her T-shirt back on while she sat on Dale’s deflating cock. Dale grabbed her shirt and stopped it from covering her tits. He motorboated her boobs. In the process, he tore the slit in the front of the shirt open a few more inches, which Kelly didn’t notice right away. His cock was limp and slipped out of her hole. She felt his small load go with it. Kelly climbed off and out of the truck. Dale got out the other side, put away his cock and hustled toward the bar. He half-shouted over his shoulder from fifty feet away, “Thanks again!”

Kelly went to our car and found that, of course, I had locked it. She slipped her bra under the windshield wiper and came in through the front door. She sat down with me. The quiet one had just gotten up to dance at the insistence of her friend. Kelly gulped some more beer and gave me a quick update.

She headed back to the dancefloor. She saw Dale was already working on his next bedpost notch of the night. She bumped into someone, turned around, and pretty quickly was dancing with another guy. He said his name was Todd.

The quiet one was back. I asked her if she’d like to go outside for some air. God as my witness, in response, she said, “I can’t fuck this week but I’ll suck your dick.”

My mouth spoke before my brain engaged, “I’d love to have my dick sucked.” Out to my car, we went. We climbed in back and I pulled down my jeans. She leaned over and took the tip of my cock into her mouth and then gave me a handjob. I reached for her boobs and she pushed my hand away. I sat still and took a trip in my mind to one of the times that Kelly and I were outside sitting around a campfire. She had walked over to me, kissed me passionately, pulled out my cock, and sucked me like an angel.

nurbanuu33
Online Now!
Lush Cams
nurbanuu33

After I’d filled her mouth and she swallowed it down she looked at me and said, “Do you have any idea how much I love you?” I’d used that scene more than a dozen times to complete a jack-off session. It worked that night as well. Quiet one was surprised as my cock started to pump. She was shocked it pumped for so long. She was horrified at the volume it pumped.

As quickly as she could, she bashed open the car door and spat my baby gravy onto the ground. She looked at me and said, “What the fuck?” as she climbed out of the car and left.

When I got back to our table, Kelly was on the lap of some new guy, facing him and riding him to the point that I thought they might actually be fucking. It turned out that his cock was actually in his pants but his fingers were in her cunt and Kelly was drunk enough to care naught. She was fucking his hand and enjoying the fuck. After she got off, she got off and sat on one of the chairs. She was surprised to see me and introduced me to Todd.

Kelly was in her happy, happy, happy place. Couldn’t slap the smirk off her face. “Todd just made me cum. Twice. I’m so happy!” I congratulated both of them. Kelly looked around and said, “Where’s your friend?”

I shared with Kelly that she’d been kind enough to get me off but now she was gone. Kelly smiled broadly, “I’m so glad you got off!” Then she tried to whisper to me, “Can I have the car keys? Todd doesn’t have a car here and I think he wants to fuck me.” I handed Kelly the keys and wished her well.

Kelly climbed in our back seat and lay down. Todd pulled off her skirt then reached in her shirt and exposed her boobs. Todd was sucking her nipples for all he was worth. He was so good at it, and Kelly was so fucking horny, that she came. As he kept sucking, he finger-fucked her wet cunt. He quickly got her off yet again. Kelly was in heaven. This guy knew how to make her body happy.

Todd relented his assault on her nipples and relocated to her pussy. Kelly’s pussy was so hot she could have started a forest fire. His mouth on her cunt caused her to scream on contact. He tongue-fucked her and then munched her clit. Kelly started an orgasm but couldn’t recall how or if it ended? Todd ate her out until she was a cummed-out pile of jelly.

He pulled a glazed face off of her slit and sat up to unbuckle, unbutton, unzip, and pull down his jeans. Kelly dove onto his cock. He was only half-hard but she thought it looked to be a good size slab of meat. As she worked her tongue-dance magic on his shaft, she tasted that she was also cleaning off the pussy juice of his last conquest. Kelly thought, ‘no matter, he’ll last longer.’

Once she had Todd at full mast, she sat back to admire his cock. He was about seven inches long and thicker than me. She looked at Todd and said, “Would you put that beautiful monster in me and fuck my brains out?” His eyes looked like he won the contest.

Kelly rolled over to her knees. She loved doggy style. If she was going to be fucked by a magnificent cock, why not in her favorite position? Todd slipped in with nothing slowing his entry. Immediately he was humping. Kelly boobs were flying around through the cut neckline in her shirt. Todd grabbed onto the back of her shirt to hang on to as he fucked (First, he tried grabbing and pulling Kelly’s hair. He learned.)

The car was completely fogged up. They fucked until they were both sweating. Kelly came twice from his big cock bashing her cunt. After her second orgasm, she thought for sure he was close to cumming. No deal. He kept bashing her cunt and slapping his balls against her clit. Kelly was actually getting a bit tired and worn. She thought it seemed like Todd was fucking her even harder. Kelly screamed through a third orgasm and then pulled off of his cock.

She spun around in the seat and swallowed him whole and held him deep in her throat. She fondled his ball sack with one hand. The other hand made a sneak attack around his backside and she quickly slid her middle finger as deep as it could go up his rectum. She felt his prostate and started tapping and rubbing against it.

Todd grabbed her head and was spastically moving around. He wasn’t really face fucking her. She was pulling his strings and making him jump. Todd only lasted another minute before he grabbed a fistful of hair and pushed her head deeper against his groin. She felt his cock swell and his balls tighten. Todd roared as he pumped a load through his tube into her throat.

They both held position for a minute after he’d emptied his nuts. Slowly and carefully Kelly extracted her finger as Todd released her hair. Kelly let go of his balls and he backed out of her throat. She held the tip of his cock in her mouth for another minute or two until she’d captured all of his final drips.

Todd dropped to his ass. “Holy fuck. That was incredible.” He leaned over and kissed Kelly with an open mouth as their tongues danced.

After they broke their kiss, Kelly said, “You weren’t getting out of this car until you came in me.” Kelly was the first out of the car. She leaned against it as she struggled to get her skirt on. Todd came out and helped her straighten out. Kelly did notice that her shirt had torn even more. Her boobs were on display but at least her nipples were still covered.

They came in through the back door and worked through the crowd to the dancefloor. As Kelly squeezed past Dale at one point, he realized it was her and grabbed her butt, slipping a finger into her pussy. Another random guy reached a hand inside her T-shirt and played with a nipple.

I was also out there dancing and had been for a bit. I worked my way over to Kelly and we connected. Although Kelly was shit-faced, we got our groove on. She was riding my thigh for a while. I kept pulling up the back of her skirt and various folks were slapping her ass or pinching her butt. Then I had her turned around; Kelly had her back to my chest as I ground my growing cock against her ass. Her shirt had shifted and one boob was completely exposed out of her shirt. I was fondling her nipple.

One couple dancing next to us, both him and her, took turns sucking on Kelly’s nipple as I held up her tit for them. Before we knew it, it was bar time. Kelly and I made our way to the car. I pulled out my cock and Kelly kneeled over the console and sucked on me all the way to the hotel. At the hotel, I put my dick away. We were horsing around and as I grabbed at her I caught her T-shirt and accidentally tore it open the rest of the way. She pulled it off and tossed it to me.

I was carrying her bra and her ripped shirt as we walked past the front desk. The guy came out from behind the wall just in time to see her naked back as we waited for the elevator. Kelly pulled off her skirt on the ride up to the third floor. She walked naked, except for cowboy boots to our room.

We played around for a few minutes, but we were both loaded and exhausted. We crashed out naked on top of the bed. We had a lot to talk about on our long drive home the next (well, actually the same) morning!

 

Published 
Written by GoodToBeMe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments