Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Community Auction With Kelly

"A couple of horndogs won their prize."

8
1 Comment 1
4.0k Views 4.0k
3.9k words 3.9k words

It was March of 1995. Kelly and I were both thirty-five. We’d lived in our “new” town for about two and a half years at that time. While we had found a music club in town where we could have some fun, our limited social lives still mostly revolved around work and co-workers. In fact, it was a guy I worked with who invited Kelly and me to a substantial community fundraiser. Apparently, over the years it had turned into the social highlight of the town.

Folks would get fancied up and spend the night drinking, eating, dancing, and bidding. The guy I worked with (well, to be clear, we both ran separate divisions so we were in some meetings together but didn’t see each other daily, or even weekly) got us on the mailing list. We put our wives in touch and they took it from there.

Kelly spent a couple of weeks shopping for a dress. She found a little black dress that she fell in love with. The neckline was straight across and it had spaghetti straps. There was something built into the boob-area of the dress so that Kelly could wear it braless and her huge jugs were front and center. She was sexy as hell but not spilling out and looking stupid. Quite a feat for 34F boobs. The length was a bit long on Kelly’s short torso so she shortened it by a few inches.

She found a perfect garter belt to wear. Also, black and sexy. It lay pretty flat so no weird lumps under the dress. Black stockings with a seam up the back and black pumps with a four-inch heel and a bit of a platform. They hiked up her short little five-foot-two body but she could still dance in them.

We also found out that the event had gotten so popular that they had an after party from eleven until two to keep the party hopping. Although, Kelly wasn’t too sure about the couple that had invited us. She said they sounded pretty “dry.”

I was easy to dress. Kelly’s recon said about half of the guys wore tuxedos and I owned a tux. Easy, peasy.

The evening kicked off with an open bar (included in the steep price of the ticket) at six. The silent auction tables were open and we wandered around. Kelly wrote our bids on the sheets. She was having a bit of fun leaning forward to write on the tables. Only fifteen minutes after we’d arrived and Kelly already had a couple of guys who couldn’t keep their eyes off of her chest. They were oh-so-subtle trailing Kelly around and positioning themselves on the other side of the tables for maximum cleavage viewing.

We met up with my co-worker and his wife when we took our seats for dinner. He and I talked shop. Kelly was right about his wife, though. Kind of dry and only wanted to talk about their kids. After dinner, more drinks and Kelly hit the silent auction tables to update her bids. She adjusted her dress, ostensibly tugging it down for the hemline. I noticed the difference in how she was showing more tit on top when she tugged the dress down.

It worked. Well, that and the alcohol. Kelly had maybe a dozen guys stealing glances, and some outright stares, as she walked around periodically bending at the waist to write a new bid. About half of the women wore long dresses and the rest, short ones. Kelly, while amazing, wasn’t the only sight to see in the room. This was the prom for adults and it had all of the women dialing up their game. Plus, there is definitely something about a tuxedo. Kelly says she gets wet every time she sees me put it on. The right women love to flirt with good-looking men in tuxes.

Kelly and I drifted further apart from each other as she led her quiet and inconspicuous parade and I found a couple of other hotties to flirt with. I ended up at the bar flirting mostly with women who came up to get drinks, but also with a very busy and very cute young little bartender.

Too quickly, we took our seats again as they began a live auction for the high-ticket stuff. Kelly flashed me a knowing wink as it started, clearly taking me back to the time when she was the hostess for a live auction with a room full of liquored-up men and it turned into an out-of-control sexual situation. Nearly all of which was her fault.

No such luck this night! Soon the live auction was done and my co-worker and his wife couldn’t shoot out of there fast enough to get home to the kids. This event was held at a golf course clubhouse/event center. The bars flipped to all cash and a swarm of uniformed young men moved in to remove the auction stage and ready the dancefloor. The bars were slammed and I was in line forever.

Kelly had chatted up a couple of guys who decided to try to outbid her for a couple of items in the silent auction. It was just an excuse, of course, to get the conversation rolling. Two of them came up to our table and asked her if they could sit down. By the time I returned, nearly half an hour later, the DJ had the music started and Kelly was laughing and having a ball with her pair of admirers.

The round of drinks I bought was gone too quickly and her boys insisted Kelly join them on the dancefloor. We traded places a couple of times as Kelly and I also danced. She was having fun with Andy and Thad. She said they were both pretty good sports, funny, good-looking, and not too aggressive. I guessed them to be around our age. Kelly was in classic flirt mode. She headed back out to dance and I headed to the bar.

After the first hour or so of the after-party, probably half of the crowd had wandered home. The lights came down another couple of notches and the music got a little tighter. Andy and Thad had a Kelly sandwich happening. They were all dirty dancing. Kelly was riding their thighs; Andy and Thad were taking turns grinding against her butt. They both had their hands on her hips and were feeling her garter belt.

They all took a break to sit down and chug some drinks from the bar closest to the dancefloor (I was at the one in the back of the room). Andy asked Kelly what it was that he felt under her dress. Kelly laughed out loud and asked if he’d never felt a garter belt. The guys played it dumb and straight like they were learning something new. Kelly played along. She gave them a detailed description of how it worked, what it was for, and what it looked like.

Thad seemed genuinely confused at how garter belts work in conjunction with panties. Wouldn’t the garter belt have to be removed to pee? Kelly let their little game continue for a while until she drew them in and whispered to them, “That’s why I never wear panties with a garter belt.” The party went up a notch. “I’m ready to dance,” Kelly announced as she got up and headed out.

Thad and Andy were each really rubbing Kelly’s ass when she’d grind them. Thad was the first to tug her dress up a bit so her bare butt was rubbing onto his crotch. Kelly loved feeling his stiffening lump through his suit pants. Thad paused, seeming to think he’d gone too far. But Kelly kept dancing and grinding his cock.

Thad’s hands found her bare thighs and slipped under her dress. He played with her side garter straps, rubbing his hands from her stocking tops to the top of the garter belt. Andy was dancing in front of her and kind of poking her thigh with his lumpy slacks. Kelly reached out and gripped his cock through his slacks and was tugging on him.

The wild song that had them all heated-up ended and they went back to the table to cool off. Kelly slumped back in her seat. From mid-thigh down, her legs were under the tablecloth. She had her knees spread wide to catch some air. Thad and Andy had both moved their chairs so they were sitting facing Kelly.

No one said anything. They each slipped a hand under the tablecloth and started by her knees. Kelly loved their touch. They were both massaging her legs. Almost by instinct, Kelly tugged up her skirt. She did a little hop and she pulled the dress past her ass, placing her bare butt on the chair.

She spread her knees further apart and pulled the hem of the front of her dress up to just below her waist. There was really nothing more she could do to open the door. Thad and Andy both continued to rub her legs. Kelly decided to kick it up another notch. She slipped out of her shoes and lifted one leg so it rested across Thad’s leg.

“Help me get out of these stockings. I’m burning up they’re so hot.” She had to coach Thad on how to unclip the garter, roll the stocking down her leg, and peel it from her foot. As soon as his task was completed, she shifted and placed the other leg on Andy’s lap. She could feel his hard-on and she firmly rubbed her leg against him.

Andy went to the top of her thigh, looking for where to unbuckle the garter. A couple of fingers brushed against her pubic area and he realized she was hairless. His face said he was surprised. Kelly smiled knowingly. Andy ever so carefully removed the other stocking. Kelly shifted in her seat, rolling on her side to face Thad. “Andy, be a dear and unhook my garter belt.”

Andy got both hands under her dress, rubbing and fondling her butt cheeks, and dragging his fingers through her ass crack. “Nope, not there yet. Getting closer. Closer. Nope, definitely not it. Almost. Yep, that’s it. Unhook it, please. Thank you!” Kelly rolled back to sitting, reached under, and pulled off the garter belt. She left it and both stockings on Thad’s lap.

Quickly they both had their hands on her thighs and moved to her crotch. Andy was first to rub his fingers in her wet slit and just as quick to slip a couple into her pussy. Andy was right behind and also rubbed her wet slit. Pretty quickly, they coordinated and Kelly had four fingers from two hands in her cunt.

Kelly knew she was close to cumming, and probably squirting too, but she was mostly concerned that she wouldn’t be able to stay quiet enough. A fun Cyndi Lauper song came on and Kelly sat up and then jumped up and said, “Let’s dance!” Kelly bounced her way barefoot to the dancefloor. Kelly was hopping and jumping around as they danced. She kept tugging her dress down, working from her waist. She slipped the tiny straps off her shoulders and they fell to her upper arms. She had the dress so low that it barely covered her areolae.

lolysaenz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
lolysaenz

Thad was the first one to go in for a kiss. As his tongue played hockey with Kelly’s, he slid a hand between them and exposed a nipple and rolled and tweaked it. Kelly broke him off and pulled Andy in for a kiss. Andy pulled out her other nipple and played with it as they kissed. Thad got behind Kelly and was rubbing what felt to Kelly like a section of iron pipe against her butt.

Then Thad went for her neck. He was kissing, licking, and nibbling the back of her neck. That put Kelly over the moon. She was moaning and groaning as both men were making her melt. Kelly had planned on spending more time teasing and playing with her boys. But they won. She was past the point of playing. She was panting and needed the satisfaction only granted by a cock (or two).

It was Kelly who asked Andy and Thad, “Where can we go?” Andy took her hand and led the three of them from the dancefloor. He was familiar with the clubhouse and led them down a flight of stairs to the lower level, to the restrooms near the members' lockers. Kelly was impressed.

There was no one around and they slipped straight into the men’s room. The toilets were in stalls that were more like separate rooms with full-size “real” doors. Kelly tugged up her dress and sat down on the toilet. As she peed, she helped pull Andy’s cock from his slacks. She thought he had a nice cock. Average size, and as she described later, “delicious.” She swallowed him in one gulp. She tried to bob her head but Andy was thrusting his groin at her. She heard him make a noise that she understood.

Andy spastically spurted his load of cum into her mouth. Kelly stayed on his cock until he calmed down. Once he started to deflate, she let him slip out long enough to swallow his load. She sucked him back into her mouth to catch his drips and then she sucked him empty.

Andy bent down and kissed her, something Kelly always respects from a man knowing she just had a mouthful of spunk and then slipped out. Thad was in front of her face in an instant. She heard the outer restroom door as Andy said, “Catch you later.”

Thad took Kelly’s hands and helped her stand. He looked around, evaluating the small space, and then led her out of the toilet room over to the sink area. There was a clear area on the counter and Thad lifted Kelly to sit on the counter. He tugged her ass closer to the edge of the counter, slipped between her legs, and then he dropped down. He came back up with the backs of her knees on his shoulders and had his face buried in her cunt. Kelly felt like she was on a trip to the moon!

Thad knew how to eat pussy! He made Kelly cum in moments and kept going like a man possessed. He nibbled her clit to a second orgasm and then slipped a couple of fingers inside of her. He forcefully finger banged her as he sucked on her clit. Kelly clamped her thighs tightly around his head and she couldn’t help but spray her lady cum as he got her off.

Kelly was attempting to make an apology as Thad reappeared, face looking like a glazed donut, with a huge smile. “That was awesome!”

Kelly’s response was, “I need your cock!” She slid off the counter just as the restroom door opened. It was another couple, also in their thirties. She was carrying her shoes. Kelly saw he had a tent in his trousers. Thad and Kelly both recognized them from the dancefloor. They did a sudden stop and the girl started to apologize.

Thad said, “We’re all here for the same reason. We’re taking this one (as he nodded to the toilet room where Andy had just shot his load in Kelly’s mouth), you have your choice of the rest." The other guy didn’t pause for a second to register the confused look on his girl’s face. He pushed her into the first stall, the one right in front of them.

Thad pushed Kelly into their chosen stall face first. He pulled up the bottom of her dress. Kelly leaned forward, her hands on the wall. Thad unzipped and his slacks dropped to the floor with a clang as his belt buckle hit. That seemed to have broken the silence. Kelly heard the girl gasp, she assumed because a cock had slid in.

Kelly, seconds later, let out her own and louder gasp. Kelly was pretty loaded and she was quite happy about it later. Thad dragged what felt to be a sizeable cock through her wet slit and then, without fanfare or warning, shoved his wet dick straight through her butthole. The next day Kelly concluded that he had no idea he was in her butt. He fucked her straight on as though he was in her cunt.

Kelly was moaning loudly, mostly because she didn’t care, and partly because the situation was so unexpected that Kelly was loving every second of the fuck. She heard the other girl moaning more loudly too. The sounds of the other couple fucking were getting all of them off.

Although Thad had a large and stiff cock, he also had a bit of whisky dick. Kelly was thrilled. He just kept nailing her ass. Kelly came loudly. “Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! OH FUUUCK!” Thad slammed her ass through her cum. Kelly could hear squishy sounds as Thad’s balls were slapping her wet slot.

Thad growled out, “Fuck, you’re tight!”

Kelly heard the other guy moan, “Yeah, Baby, yeah, that’s it, oh yeah, yeah I’m gonna cum, fuck yeah, Baby! I’m cumming!” Everyone heard his girl as though she was in the stall with them as she moaned out an orgasm with her lover. Thad kept slamming Kelly’s ass. Kelly shoved her hand down and frigged herself as the other couple came.

She let out her own “Fuck yeah!” and Kelly came that time visualizing the fucking going on three stalls away.

Thad loudly whispered, “Do you want me to pull out?”

“Fuck no! Cum in me!” Thad followed orders. She felt his cock swell to what felt to be twice its girth as he pumped his spunk out of his balls and up her ass. Kelly could tell when Thad realized where his cock was. It was as he tried to pull out of her but was locked in as though by a vise. When he finally got out, he whispered, “I’ll wash up.” Thad went out of the toilet room and over to a sink, where he started to wash off his cock.

Kelly sat down and let his sizeable load slip out of her ass into the toilet with a very loud and distinctive ‘plop.’ In moments, four people had the giggles. They were all loaded and the giggles became uncontrollable laughter. Kelly soon joined the men at the counter. She tried to straighten out her dress. In the process, she had both tits out as she aligned them back into her dress. The other guy gave her an appreciative smile. So appreciative, in fact, that Kelly pulled her hem up and let him have a good look at her bare twat as well.

The other girl started talking through the closed stall door. “I had no idea how fucking sexy it was to listen to other people fuck. Oh my God, it got me off!” Her husband knew her well. Apparently, she was prone to masturbating after a good fuck session. He stood aside and opened the door. Kelly saw the girl leaning back on the toilet, eyes closed, fingers slamming her pussy. “Damn, it was great hearing you guys fuck!” Thad stepped over, holding his trousers up but with his thick cock still hanging out, and watched her masturbate.

Kelly watched Thad’s cock start to swell again. Kelly couldn’t help herself; she slipped a finger onto her clit. Then she stepped forward into the toilet room. Kelly stood with her legs straddling the other girl’s leg. She opened her eyes and saw Kelly rubbing her clit. “Fuck yeah!” the girl moaned as both she and Kelly came.

Everyone got put back together and went back upstairs to the dance. Thad and Kelly looked around for Andy but couldn’t find him. Kelly dragged Thad along as she looked for me. When I became found, Kelly introduced Thad. It was clear to anyone that they’d recently fucked. I shook Thad’s hand and said, “I hope you left some fuck in her for me!” Kelly gave him a hug and a kiss. Thad pulled her stockings and garter from his pocket and handed them to me. “Excellent job, sir!” I pronounced as Thad made his exit.

Kelly was horny as hell when we got in the car. She pulled her dress up to her waist and put her feet on the dashboard. She began to tell me about her adventures. I reached over and tugged down the top of her dress and began to play with her nipples. Kelly decided she wasn’t comfortable and had me help her unzip the side zipper of her dress, and she stripped naked.

We were close to home when I asked Kelly about being fucked and she shared that Thad had just shoved his cock right up her butt. She finally got a look at it after they had fucked and he was getting hard watching the chick masturbate. She said he was an inch, “No, probably more,” longer than my six and quite thick, but he felt great in her butt. I knew Kelly well enough to know that it felt great because she was lit like a Christmas tree. She’d pay the price tomorrow.

I stopped the car, as I loved to do, toward the end of our driveway. It made Kelly skip nakedly to the house, with the security and garage lights on. We didn’t live on a busy road, but cars had passed more than a few times when I made her (yeah right, she loved it) run naked up the driveway.

I met her in the bedroom. She was on her back and expecting me. I pulled her legs straight in the air and tight to my chest. I fucked her pussy long enough for her to cum.

Then I pulled my wet cock out. Lined it up on her brown target and pushed in. It was an easy push. Kelly knew it was coming; she’d relaxed and Thad had loosened her up for me.

I fucked her butt for a long damn time. I wasn’t trying to break her. She kept sharing stories of the evening and the guys she’d made hard on the dancefloor. And all the details of blowing Andy, fucking Thad, masturbating with the other girl. She had me hard as stone. She finally got me off with all of her tales and I pumped her ass full of hot sticky cum. I pulled out and carried my cock to the bathroom. Kelly held her butt until she dumped me out on the toilet.

It was halfway to four by the time we crashed for the night. I was exhausted.

 

Published 
Written by GoodToBeMe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments