Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mowing The Lawn With Kelly

"Frank borrowed more than our lawn tractor."

17
5 Comments 5
9.5k Views 9.5k
5.7k words 5.7k words

It was the summer of 2002. Kelly had been miserable for months. Her work life had been slowly deteriorating for a couple of years. As it seems is always the case, a good boss had left and the new one was an idiot. I had finally convinced her that it was okay to resign without a new job lined up. She’d worked since she was a young teenager, we were doing fine, and I hated to see her so miserable.

She spent that spring cleaning every nook and cranny she could find in the house. By the time summer arrived she was more than ready to enjoy the sun and warmth. Riding our lawn tractor to mow the lawn had always been my job, but Kelly wanted to learn how so she could be productive as she caught some rays.

At forty-one-years old the only difference I could see in her from when she was thirty were a few lines on her face from decades of a near-constant smile. Kelly was still five-foot-two. But her boobs had grown even larger. How tough was that!

Kelly, being Kelly, choose an old bikini to wear while mowing. The top was basically a boob hammock for her 36G gazongas. The bottoms were a skimpy little low-rise side-tie affair. The bikini was white. Needless to say, when she’d mow the front yard she caused passing traffic to slow down.

Kelly always mowed the front yard first. Our yard wasn’t a field, but we were in the township and had a little bit of land. Plus, Kelly drove the tractor in second gear, so that added a little time. The front usually took her about an hour.

Kelly had noticed that usually a few minutes into the job when she was still making passes near the road, that our neighbor Frank would walk his dog past our yard. And then again going back the other way. And then sometimes a couple of more passes for good measure.

It also didn’t seem to matter if Kelly was mowing early in the day to avoid scorching heat or later in the day for maximum sun. Frank would make a few passes. He always waved to Kelly.

We knew Frank, but not all that well. He lived two houses away. He was probably in his mid-fifties. We’d heard he was former military and was on permanent disability, although he seemed perfectly normal to meet him. When we both worked all the time we had little time for neighborhood goings-on.

Kelly appreciated that she had an admirer. She always waved back. She’d also wave at the guys who would stare or beep as they drove past in their pickup trucks and work vans.

One Saturday morning Frank knocked on our door. His tractor, pretty much the same machine as ours, had taken a crap and was in the shop. He was asking if he could rent ours to mow over a couple of weeks. I assured him he could use it but we wouldn’t take a cent for rental. Frank argued a bit and then accepted that he wouldn’t win.

It had been rainier than normal and the grass was growing like no tomorrow. Kelly was mowing the lawn every three or four days. Frank came over the first time to borrow the tractor when he figured Kelly was nearing the end of the job.

Kelly always mowed the front yard first and then opened the gate and mowed our back yard. Frank, of course, didn’t realize that Kelly always removed her top to mow the back yard. She was trying to avoid tan lines on her boobs.

Frank let himself in through the gate. Kelly made a turn and they both saw each other at about the same time. Frank looked like he was going to melt into the yard. Kelly waved. She stopped the tractor when she got next to him.

Frank was apologizing at a hundred miles an hour as Kelly shut off the mower. Kelly told him to calm down. She liked getting sun and him seeing her boobs was no big deal to her. Although even as she told that lie, her nipples were stiffening. She loved men seeing her naked tits. She told him to hang out on our deck, as she had less than ten minutes to finish.

Kelly went back to mowing and out of the corners of her eyes noticed that Frank never looked away from her. Her nipples looked like red peanut M&M’s, as they do when fully aroused. She parked the mower by the gate and joined Frank on the deck. Kelly’s favorite ritual to finish her mowing job was to dive into the pool to cool off. And she did it then as well.

After a lap back and forth across the pool, Kelly climbed out, dripping water everywhere, with no towel. Her nipples were as hard as stones, stiffened further by the cool water. The bottom of her old suit tended to sag when filled with water. It showed an inch or two of ass-crack and hug down low enough in the front to be borderline obscene. However, since Kelly kept her twat shaved bare, there was no fuzz to see and it stayed up just enough to not expose her tattoo.

Frank just stared slack-jawed as Kelly walked toward him. His eyes were darting back and forth from hard nipples to shaved-pussy camel toe. Kelly turned away from Frank as she bent over to pick up a towel. She knew full well she was teasing the hell out of him with her bikini bottom barely covering half of her butt crack as she bent over at the waist.

“Would you like a dip?” she asked. Frank shook his head ‘no’. Kelly told him the key was in the tractor and he was welcome to use it. He brought it back about three hours later.

Kelly made sure she was outside on the deck by the pool. She heard Frank finish mowing his yard and then make the short drive to our house. She’d been naked, lying on a lounger. She slipped into the pool and climbed into a pool lounger when she heard him heading toward our house. Frank opened the gate and parked the tractor in our shed.

Kelly called out for Frank to join her on the deck. He came up, sat down, and dropped the tractor key on a deck table. Kelly paddled her way around so that she was then facing Frank. The light breeze help push her lounger toward the end of the pool where he was sitting. As she got closer she could tell the exact moment when he realized she was naked. She said the look on his face was priceless.

Kelly rolled off of the lounger and came up out of the water at the steps. She walked out of the water as Frank’s eyeballs soaked in every pixel. She could also tell when he made out her tattoo. Kelly has a tattoo of a blooming red rose on her pubic bone.

Kelly had a brief conversation with Frank. Frank mumbled a bit. Apologized a bit. And never stopped darting his eyes from her boobs to her pussy. Kelly has an amazing pussy. Some women are graced with a tight little clam that needs work to crack it open. Not Kelly. Her gash is wide open, her lips full and on display. If you kneel in front of Kelly and look closely (as several have) you can make out her clit.

Again, just out of the water, her nipples were at full attention. After a couple of minutes of incoherent staring, Frank thanked her for use of the tractor and left.

That evening Frank forwarded me the email explaining that his tractor would be delayed a couple of more weeks as the shop waited for a part from overseas. I replied that it wasn’t a problem with us and that he “was welcome to come over any time.”

Over the next couple of weeks, Frank had managed to show up, and Kelly had managed to show off, so that he’d discovered her naked or at least topless each time. He always timed borrowing the mower immediately after Kelly had finished mowing. One day when she asked, as she always did if he’d like a dip in the pool, Frank said yes.

He had kicked off his sneakers, removed his shirt, and looked like he was getting ready to take a dive. Kelly stopped him. “House rules. No swimsuits.” Frank demurred for a moment and then found his bravery. Shorts came off and in he jumped. Kelly jumped in after him.

They relaxed, bobbed around, and chatted for a bit. Each was slowly making their way toward the other. After ten minutes or so, Kelly stood in front of Frank, facing away, and he took the hint to massage her shoulders. Kelly moaned in her way that both showed appreciation and made a man’s loins stir. Frank had strong hands and Kelly was in heaven. Somewhat intentionally, she was moving backward a millimeter at a time.

And then: There! She felt it. Frank’s hardon brushed against her little bubble butt. He wiggled himself back an inch and kept on massaging. Kelly said “That feels so good” as she pretended to fall back against him. She felt his cock trapped between her ass cheeks. She loved how blazingly hot it felt against her cool skin. Frank acted as though nothing had happened.

Kelly kept his cock trapped with her butt. After a minute she slowly slid her ass up and down against Frank’s cock. Frank slowly moved his hands from her shoulders to her back, to her sides, and then around to her boobs. He held her huge tits and then captured her hard nipples between his thumbs and fingers.

Kelly’s moaning was purely sexual. Frank was mashing her boobs. Kelly was moving her butt more quickly. She was humping Frank’s cock. Kelly swears that it wasn’t intentional, not that mattered in the least. She was really starting to hump away. Frank's cock slipped from its butt cheek trap. Kelly’s open gash was the only place for it to go. One stroke was a dual “oops” from both of them, the next stroke was a dual “moan.”

Frank’s cock slid into Kelly’s pussy. Kelly was fucking him. ‘Twerking’ didn’t exist. Yet that’s basically what Kelly was doing on Frank’s cock. Frank started to actively participate. He moved his hands down to Kelly’s hips and began thrusting vigorously as they fucked.

I’ve fucked a few women in water; the ocean, lake, river, pool, tub, shower. It doesn’t much matter. Most can’t keep a pussy lubricated. The water washes their lube away and in short order, a wet fuck becomes an uncomfortably dry fuck. Not Kelly, her pussy pumps out gallons of lube. Frank was taking full advantage of her slippery cunt as he slammed his cock in and out of her, splashing water all around them in the pool.

Kelly thought Frank’s cock felt pretty damn nice. It was fatter than mine, that much was certain. The length was harder for her to tell but probably close to mine.

Frank reached around and found Kelly’s clit. One arm was across her chest, holding her against his own chest. One hand was fingering her clit. The other was mauling her boob and pinching her nipple. Frank took Kelly over the moon. Kelly screamed out an orgasm. She knew the neighbors on both sides were at work. The closest neighbor at home during the day was the one who’s cock had caused her orgasm.

Frank grabbed her tighter. He had both hands down on her groin spreading her lips open and her legs apart. His hands were playing in her gash. Frank was humping Kelly like a machine. He groaned into her ear “Oh, fuck I’m cumming.” Kelly felt like he was spreading her pussy and legs open to the point that she might crack in half. And then he suddenly let go of her and he dropped down into the water.

Kelly felt him kissing, licking, and nibbling her butt before he finally came up for air. Kelly made him stay still. She was watching the water by her pussy. She was watching the streams and clouds of his cum form in the water all around her.

They both stood and stared at his cum swirl around in the water. Kelly softly said, “I love when a man fills me up.” Kelly changed her focus and took a good look at Frank’s cock. It was slowly shrinking. She could tell he was uncut, something that fascinates her. She wasn’t sure how long it had fully grown to, but she knew she would eventually find out. Another day.

Frank was too struck by what had just happened for him to make any sense. He felt he should dress and head home. Kelly stood naked next to him while he dressed. She let him stare at her body all he wanted before he said “goodbye” walked away.

The next time Frank borrowed our tractor was on a Saturday afternoon while I was home. I gave him the tractor key. Kelly was a little bummed out that nothing sexual happened between them. But the time after that, on a weekday, he showed up soon after Kelly had finished mowing. He let himself into the backyard through the gate and stepped up onto the deck. Kelly was quite happy to see him. She was naked in the water. Frank asked if he could join her. “Of course, Stud!” was her reply.

Frank swam up to her. Kelly hopped up and wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck. “I thought maybe I scared you off?”

Frank laughed, “Well, you kind of did, but I got over it and here I am!”

They played around in the water some. Frank sat Kelly on one of the steps leading out of the water and moved in to suck on her nipples. Kelly reached down and played with his cock while he sucked. She thought she had glimpsed a lack of pubic hair when frank jumped into the pool. With her hand on his cock and balls, she confirmed that Frank had shaved. She tugged him up and onto the deck. “I want to play with this cock!” she said with the devil in her voice.

Kelly loved sliding his foreskin up and down. She loved that his cock was fat, maybe one and a half the thickness of mine. He was about the same six-inches as long as my dick. Kelly loves to suck cock, but a shaved dick will get ten times the attention from her.

Kelly wanted to eat and nibble his cock. She got between his legs and worked over his large nuts and dangling sack. Kelly was impressed. She shared that Frank, literally, had the biggest balls and nut sack of any man that she had screwed. She teased me by referring to him as “Rhino Nuts.”

She slid her hands to the back of Frank’s knees and slowly pushed his legs up as she worked him over. Frank ended up with his knees nearly to his ears and Kelly was licking and sucking him from his foreskin to his butt hole. (And, yes, Frank had shaved completely bare.) Frank went crazy when her tongue hit his taint. Even crazier as Kelly attacked his hole. Kelly was flying. Her tongue was everywhere at once. Frank was moaning loudly. Kelly knew he was close to cumming.

Kelly let his legs drop and she swallowed his cock. She bobbed her head up and down so fast that Frank had to feel like he was getting laid. It worked. Without any announcement, Frank’s fat cock started to spurt cum into her mouth. Each cum spurt wasn’t huge, but he shot off nearly a dozen times. Kelly’s mouth was filled to the rim with his runny, slippery cum.

She slowly and tightly pulled her mouth from his fat cock. She didn’t lose a drop of his load. Kelly climbed up to Frank’s face and opened her mouth showing him that it was nearly overflowing with his spunk. He seemed impressed. “I’ll tell you this, that was the best blowjob of my life. I feel like I squirted everything I’ve ever made in that load.”

It took Kelly two big gulps to get all of his goo down her throat. She moved in to kiss Frank, full-on, open mouth, cum breath, and everything. He locked lips with her and they played a wild game of tongue hockey. Kelly was impressed. They stayed lip-locked like a couple of horny kids in a backseat. Kelly climbed onto Frank’s chest, rubbing her slippery cunt on his thigh as they laid back and kissed. Frank played with her butt, spreading her open with both hands.

SlimDarkSlender
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SlimDarkSlender

Kelly said she not kissed for that long since she was in high school. It was more than half an hour of one solid lip lock. Her pussy was leaking juice all over Frank’s thigh. She felt his cock start to stir. She tried to rub it as best she could with her leg.

After a few minutes of that and Frank was hard again. Kelly flipped her knee over his other leg as well, staying locked in their kiss, she slid her cunt down to rub the tip of his cock. Frank thrust a few times and then he hit the mark. He shoved his fat dick into her pussy.

Kelly was so turned on that she came very, very quickly. She had to break their kiss and arch her back as she rode his fat cock over the plate, screaming out “OH FUCUUUCK!”. Frank had his hands on her butt again. As Kelly bounced on his cock, Frank was spreading her cheeks further and further apart. She felt his strong fingers touch her dark hole and she moaned uncontrollably. Frank took that as his pass.

He grabbed her ass tighter and slipped his middle finger into her pooper up to the first knuckle. Kelly moaned even louder. Frank didn’t break his pace as he fucked her. Soon, Frank had his middle finger shoved in as far as it would go as she felt the rest of his hand squeezing her ass. Frank started finger-fucking her butt in alternate rhythm with his cock in her twat. Kelly screamed out another orgasm. Frank had her panting and gasping.

Frank took control and moved her around. He had her chest lying on the lounger and her knees on the deck. His finger was still shoved up her ass. It was clear to her what was going to happen next.

Kelly used both hands to spread her cheeks as she worked to relax her sphincter. Frank moved his finger around in her, loosening her hole as much as he could. Then he pulled his finger out and stuck his cockhead on her hole and pushed his cock forward. It went in perhaps halfway and stopped. His face was by her ears. “Are you okay?” Kelly nodded. Frank slowly shoved the rest of his fat cock up her ass. “Still okay?”

Kelly nodded again but said “Start fucking me. It will help it feel better.” Kelly’s ass felt like it was on fire for a couple of minutes. Her body started to help her out. She loosened and lubed a bit. There was a little less friction. Frank’s cock started moving smoothly in and out.

“Fuck me hard Frank! I’m going to cum!” Frank slammed her ass and Kelly screamed as she came a third time. Frank didn’t slow down. Kelly started to finger her clit. “Yeah, Frank! Fuck me hard!” Frank was slamming her butt with all he had. Kelly was polishing her clit as Frank remodeled her back door.

Kelly felt a huge one cumming. “Oh shit! Oh, fuck, oh, fuck, oh, fuck, OH FUUUCK!” Kelly sprayed down the deck with her cum. She said it felt like a tidal wave. Frank was worked up as much as she was.

He shouted, “I’m cumming too!” Kelly felt his cock pulsating in her ass, knowing that each pulse squirted more of his goo inside her. They were both drenched in sweat. Frank dismounted and stumbled as he slipped on his clothes. Kelly stood, with her knees wrapped tightly around each other as she held in his load. Frank gave her a quick kiss and then left.

Kelly went inside and used the bathroom to release Frank’s mess and take a quick shower. She was starting to feel the after-effects of such a fat dick in her ass. She felt completely wiped out and her ass felt numb. She took some Tylenol and went to bed.

It was a few hours later when I arrived home after work that I found her curled up in the bed, out like a light. I left her sleeping. She didn't come out of the bedroom for nearly an hour. I couldn’t help but chuckle as I watched her come out doing the rolling bow-legged walk of a cowboy. “How’s your butt?” I asked. I just got a dirty look.

Kelly didn’t walk straight, or sit comfortably, for a couple of days.

It had again been rainy and the only day with sunshine was a Sunday. I mowed first thing that morning and Frank borrowed the mower as soon as I was done. I could tell Frank was a little nervous around me. I wanted to tease him about wrecking my wife’s ass but just left it alone. She was loving their fuck-sessions and I didn’t want to mess it up for her.

It was later that week when Kelly mowed next. She didn’t start until later in the afternoon. As soon as she closed the gate to the back yard she stripped off her bikini. It was only a few minutes later when Frank let himself in through the gate. They both waved at each other and Frank went up onto the deck.

After her next lap around the yard, Kelly turned off the mower and went to join Frank on the deck. She squealed with delight! Frank was naked lying on a lounger and his cock was as hard as stone. As Kelly got close she realized Frank’s dick was strapped up. There was a leather strap wrapped around his cock and massive sack, with a metal ring attached that was around his cock.

Kelly made Frank stand up and model his kinky hardware. Kelly got on her knees to study it all. Kelly felt her pussy running. The strap made Frank’s huge sack and balls look even larger if that was even possible. She asked him if it hurt? He said it didn’t but once his cock was as hard as it was, there was no way to get the metal ring off until his dick shrunk completely. He said the ‘win’ for him was that the ring made it harder for him to squirt cum so he would last longer. Plus, it just kept his cock as stiff as could be.

Kelly was giggling with anticipation. She blurted out “I love it! I can’t wait to feel you in me!” She took Frank by the hand and led him into the house and downstairs to our hot tub room. It has a large glass-walled shower. There was room for both of them. After a quick soaping up, Kelly leaned forward against the wall and let Frank fuck her from behind.

Kelly came unbelievably fast. The sensation of Frank’s ultra-hard fat cock had her pussy going crazy, but combined with Frank’s huge balls bashing into her gash on every stroke, slapping at her clit, was almost too much.

Frank fucked Kelly to a second orgasm in just a couple of minutes. Kelly turned off the water. She handed Frank a towel. She lapped at his nuts and his cock as he dried off. She was marveling at how amazingly hard his hardware made his cock.

The guest bedroom was across the hall. Kelly led him to the bed. Frank tossed Kelly onto the bed on her back. He got between her legs and ate her out. Kelly smashed his face into her cunt as Frank gnawed her clit to another orgasm. She was gasping for air but also slapping at Frank to swing around into a sixty-nine.

After she lapped at Frank’s balls, she lined up her throat so Frank could throat-fuck her as he ate her cunt. Kelly wrapped her legs in the air around Frank’s head, pulling him deep onto her slit. Frank was trying his best to tongue fuck her vagina. Kelly loved every moment of it. Frank stopped fucking her mouth for a minute so he could focus on burying his tongue. Kelly was panting. He had her nearly out of her mind with overwhelming sensations.

Frank stood up and pulled Kelly’s head to the edge of the bed. She knew the drill as that’s one of my favorite positions. Kelly dropped her head back and as Frank stood with his legs on either side of her head, he throat-fucked her. Kelly had her hands on Frank’s ass. As he fucked her, she spread open his cheeks and used her fingers to play in his crack and tease his butt-hole. Frank was aggressively fucking her throat.

Kelly was torn. She could tell that Frank wanted to cum down her throat. She knew she’d let him. But her cunt really wanted a thrashing from that steel-hard cock. Maybe another day? Kelly slipped her long, slender, middle finger deep into Frank’s hole and massaged his prostate. “Jesus! Shit! I’m cumming!”

Frank had pulled his cock out of her throat and Kelly had her lips locked around his glans waiting to be drowned in his cum. She was more than surprised that only a few dribbles fell on her tongue. She had felt his dick pulsating? Frank pulled out. Kelly got her head back onto her shoulders and looked puzzled at him “Where’s your load?” Frank just tapped on his metal ring.

Then he reached for Kelly’s feet and spun her around on the bed. He pulled her cunt to the position recently held by her throat. Frank pushed his fat hard cock into Kelly’s pussy. She screamed on the first stroke “OH! Fuck Sakes!” Frank’s cock felt like it had been pulled from a forge it was so hot and Kelly had never felt a flesh-and-blood penis that stiff in her life.

Frank fucked her to an ear-shattering orgasm in minutes. Frank was holding Kelly’s thighs tightly to his abdomen. He fucked her with a speed and force that turned her to jelly. Kelly’s foot kind of fell against Frank’s face. Without skipping a beat Frank sucked her big toe into his mouth. Kelly’s eye’s popped open. Frank had no idea how much that sensation turned Kelly on.

She brought both feet together in front of his mouth and Frank moved from foot to foot sucking all of her toes. Kelly’s hand was on her clit. His huge fat cock was destroying her pussy. His locked-in-position huge balls were slapping in rhythm against her butt hole. Kelly was in a zone of non-stop orgasm. It was only a few moments later when she felt a rush tear through her and Kelly squirted a massive blast onto Frank’s cock and balls.

Frank stopped fucking as he felt her load dripping from his sack. “You’re a squirter?!” Kelly nodded. “Fuck yeah!” Frank rolled Kelly over, climbed onto the bed, and mounted her doggy style. Kelly’s face was buried in the covers, her fists grabbing at sheets as Frank’s cock continued its mission to destroy her cunt. Frank fucked her in that position for probably ten more minutes. Kelly continued to cum.

Frank finally slapped her butt and pulled his cock out. Kelly rolled over. Franks crawled over Kelly until she caught his cock in her mouth. He humped at her face as she used her tongue to massage his cock. Frank froze in position as Kelly again felt his cock pulsate. She caught a bit more cum at that time. Perhaps as much as a dribbler would release, but not what she’d learned to expect from Frank.

They were both trashed. Neither were youngsters and their wild fuck had left both of them seriously worn out. Kelly thought it had perhaps been half an hour that she was asleep. She and Frank seemed to wake at the same time. She had fallen asleep on his chest.

Both of them reached for his cock. Frank was flaccid. “Don’t start anything until I can get this off,” he chided Kelly. He unsnapped the leather strap and Kelly watched him slide the metal ring off his cock. She couldn’t help herself. She scooted down and swallowed his soft cock in her mouth. She could taste cum remnants escaping his dick. Ten minutes later and Frank was rock hard and she had him bucking his ass in the air.

Kelly’s mouth rode his bronco of a cock until he released. Kelly got her prize. Frank filled her mouth with the biggest load she’d ever caught. She wasn’t catching anything for anybody. She was swallowing cum as fast as she could just to keep from drowning. Even so, she couldn’t swallow fast enough and a large glop of Frank’s load slipped out of her mouth and onto the bedding. There was just too much cum.

Kelly gave up and let the rest of her mouthful slide out as well. She was sputtering with a mouth/nose/face full of cum. “Okay, so the next time I’ll just watch you jerk all of that on my tits, deal?”

“Deal,” said Frank.

They got up and went back to the shower to clean off all of the cum they’d both made. They were clean and dry when they came upstairs. Both were surprised to see me mowing the backyard.

From the grassy footprints through the house, to Frank’s clothes and Kelly’s bikini on the deck, you didn’t need to be Sherlock Holmes. I took off my work clothes and was mowing in my boxers as it was over ninety degrees.

Frank started to freak out. Kelly calmed his ass down and told him that we have no secrets. I knew all about their time together and had no issue with it. She invited Frank to join us for a drink. After she’d made the drinks, she and Frank went outside, naked, and sat on the deck. I was done before long and joined them.

The drink was delicious. Kelly, of course, pointed out that I was overdressed. I slipped off my boxers and finished my drink before I jumped into the pool. Kelly joined me in the water and we insisted Frank do so as well. After our little swim, as we sat around drying off, I asked what they had been up to? Kelly started to tell me their story in great detail. I could tell Frank was embarrassed, but my cock was hard in minutes.

Frank was lying on a lounger. I pushed Kelly and she took the hint. She climbed between Franks's legs and sucked in his cock. I stepped up and fucked her from behind. She kept on with her story, sucking Frank a few strokes between sentences.

She ended her story with the part about telling Frank to come on her tits next time. I was ready to explode. I pulled her hips tightly to mine. Kelly dropped her face between Frank’s legs. I saw for the first time the big fat cock with the massive nuts that my wife had been fucking for weeks.

I was ready to explode. I pulled Kelly to her knees on the deck in front of me. I aimed my bazooka at her tits and launched my saved-up load at her. Three long blasts along her collar bone. A curtain of cum was streaming down her chest and tits.

Frank got up with one knee on the lounger and one foot on the deck. He jerked his cock very quickly. Soon he added a few small spurts of cum to her messy chest. Frank and I high-fived each other.

Frank thanked us both for a crazy day, slipped on his shorts, and headed home to feed his dog. I got an email the next day that his mower had been delivered that morning.

It was perhaps a month later that Frank came over and shared the news with Kelly that he was selling his house. He had a son and daughter-in-law with a new baby an hour away. They had been pestering him to move close to them and he finally gave in.

He was ready to turn and leave but Kelly stopped him. She pushed his shorts down and said “one for old time’s sake” and she sucked his fat cock after some time playing with his foreskin.

After ten minutes of committed effort on Kelly’s part, Frank was there. He pushed her head back. “As you wanted,” and Frank aimed his cock at Kelly’s chest. She quickly ripped off her T-shirt. Frank nailed her chest with one small blast after another. When he finally was empty, Kelly had a river of cum streaming down her chest and dripping off her boobs.

She hopped up and gave him a big kiss, smearing his cum into his shirt. He slapped her ass and they had a good laugh as Frank left.

 

Published 
Written by GoodToBeMe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments