Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Car Problems With Kelly

"Kelly was stunned to find out she'd fucked the service writer when she was a teenager."

21
5 Comments 5
7.0k Views 7.0k
3.6k words 3.6k words

Author's Notes

"The story of Kelly's first meeting with Gary is in As a Sixteen-Year-Old Six Men Had Their Way With Kelly."

It was early October of 1992. Kelly and I had moved to a new locale just a few weeks earlier. That left us without our usual mechanic. When Kelly’s Mustang started acting up, she decided to take it to a Ford dealer. The problem was specific to higher speed and certain circumstances. Kelly really wanted the service writer to ride with her so she could demonstrate the actual problem and, hopefully, get it fixed on the first visit.

It was a Friday afternoon around three o’clock when Kelly arrived. Within a few minutes, she was driving her little red baby with herself and the service writer off the lot and headed for the Interstate. Perhaps twenty minutes had passed when the car showed its problem and the service guy had an idea of what was happening.

Within moments their conversation was cut short as traffic was at a standstill. In ten minutes, they had only crept forward perhaps a hundred feet and then were parked. The service guy helped Kelly find the news station on the radio. They found out that there had been a pretty bad wreck with a semi and a fatality. The road was closed and would be for at least another hour, possibly longer.

Kelly wasn’t happy, to say the least, but she at least found her passenger to be pleasant company. He knew Kelly was a new customer and asked how she came to choose them to fix her car. Kelly explained that we had moved, etc., etc. The guy asked where she had moved from.

Kelly assured him he probably wouldn’t know of our small town a couple of states away. When she mentioned its name, he casually mentioned that he was from the same town. Not surprisingly, that blew Kelly’s mind. He told his story of being married and divorced young, to a hometown girl, then finding another woman from our new city and moving there a decade or so ago. And then finding himself divorced yet again.

Kelly was thirty-two at the time and he was probably in his late forties. They blabbed on about our hometown, although with the age difference, they didn’t seem to have friends in common. Which is why it caught Kelly really off-guard when he asked if she had been friends with Lori and Don.

Lori was a high school buddy of Kelly’s. They both lost their virginity around the same time and Lori ended up, in effect, moving in with her boyfriend Don one summer. Kelly and I had been to a party at their house and the quick summary of that is that Don and his roommate Rod fucked Kelly and I ended up fucking Lori.

Just a week later, Lori talked Kelly into coming back over for another party. At that one, Kelly had sex with Rod and several of the co-workers that he and Don worked with at the local Ford dealership. It was an eye-opening time for a sixteen-year-old girl, but Lori played a big role in Kelly’s worldview of sex can be just sex and orgasms feel good, so have more of them.

Then the bomb dropped. He mentioned that he used to work with Don and Rod. Kelly felt her heart stop. She turned and took a good look at the guy. No bells were ringing, although he had a beard and mustache, which didn’t help.

He knew the calculus Kelly was working in her head. Finally, he helped. “My name is Gary. Back then, I only had a mustache, no beard. I think we met at a cookout at their townhouse.”

Kelly’s brain scrambled, and then it hit. He was one of the guys who fucked her that night at the second party. He was much older than her. And then the memory really filled in. He had the longest dick she had seen up to that point in her life. He mounted her from behind. Kelly remembered wondering when his cock would stop its long drive into her twat. After he fucked her and had cum in her pussy, she got a look at his limp cock. Limp, it was as long as my cock was when hard (about six inches).

Kelly realized she had been quiet for probably too long. When she looked at Gary, she immediately knew that he now knew that she remembered their first encounter sixteen years ago. Gary spoke first. “I should apologize for that night. You were just a kid and I was old enough to know better…”

Kelly stopped him in his tracks. “Don’t apologize for anything. I knew what I was doing and I was okay with it. I still am okay with all of it. I figured out who I was when I was still a teenager. Honestly, I’ve not changed all that much since then. So, what do you remember about that night?”

Gary asked, “Are you sure you want to talk about this?”

Kelly replied, “We’re stuck here for who knows how long? What else are we going to talk about?”

“Well, Don had been working with us for about a year when he started dating Lori. Before long he was having a couple of us over to their place for cookouts that summer. Lori was always running around half-naked. Never a bra on. Her nipples always poking through her shirt. Shorts so short we could see half of her ass.

“One night we had killed a case of beer and Don was making out with Lori right in front of us. She was on his lap facing us and he unbuttoned her shorts and pushed them down to her knees. We could see her little bush through her panties. Then Don pulled them aside and showed us her twat. Then he started fingering her and got her off right in front of us.

“After that, he whispered something to her and Lori pulled her shirt off. Rod stepped up and pulled off her shorts and her panties and there she was naked as a jay-bird. Rod dropped his jeans and stuck his dick in her mouth. Don nodded at the rest of us. Tom and Alvin started sucking on her boobs. I got on my knees and ate her out.” Gary stopped and looked at Kelly, apprehensive that he was being too graphic.

Kelly smiled at him and said, “Keep going. I like it so far.”

“Then Don pushed Lori up and announced, ‘Let’s take this inside’ so we all followed them upstairs to their bedroom and spent the next hour or so taking our turns screwing her.”

Kelly felt that her pussy was running like a river and her panties were already soaked. It wasn’t just the story but something about Gary’s voice was hitting her directly in the vagina. Kelly encouraged Gary, “What was that like?”

“It was incredible is was it was like. She was just a kid like you and tight as tight could be. All of us guys felt like we won the World Series. I had never been near anything that could be called an orgy, but that was what it felt like with all of us taking turns in her.

“Well, they invited us back about a week later. Ranger came along that time. No surprise, since I told him about the first party. It was rainy that evening so we ate inside. Lori was naked when we got there. She served the food and we all played grab hands with her little body. Again, that night we all ended upstairs in their bedroom and had another orgy with all six of us guys taking turns screwing her.

“Maybe a month had passed when Don invited us over again. I remember my jaw nearly hit the floor the first time I saw you. I couldn’t believe how big your boobs were! And your figure was to die for.” Gary realized he may have stepped in it by talking about Kelly’s body back then versus right then.

Again, Kelly told him to relax. “My boobs were DD back then, they’re an F now.” Gary couldn’t help himself from staring at her chest and smiling. Kelly was wearing a purple mini-skirt with a black lots-of-buttons button-up blouse. Kelly had the first two buttons opened, still professional enough for work. As Gary watched, she unbuttoned three more, exposing more cleavage and part of her bra.

Gary continued: “Well, with you there too we thought that might be the signal that it was just a cookout and nothing more. But of course we couldn’t help but flirt with you too, and it seemed like both you and Lori were up for a night of fun. I’m not lying when I tell you that it was maybe the best night of my life and I’ve never forgotten it… I honestly can’t believe I’m sitting here talking to you right now.”

Kelly agreed that the circumstances were definitely in the 'it’s a small world' category, but she had to ask, “What made it so memorable?”

Gary stammered for a minute. “It’s kind of embarrassing. Are you sure you want to talk about this?” Kelly nodded enthusiastically. She realized that her pussy, not her brain, had just answered for her.

“Well, God graced me with an endowment. But it has also been a curse. My first wife always complained that I was too big. Sex was always a problem and it was the main reason we divorced. I was never able to put more than half inside of her. We had been divorced since that previous winter, and I hadn’t had sex for months.”

“When I had sex with Lori she never complained about my size, but I could only go in maybe three-fourths of the way. That night with you was so amazing because for the first time in my life I was all the way inside a woman and it seemed to be good for both of us. It felt incredible.”

Kelly piped in absent-mindedly, “Yeah, it really did.” When she realized she had spoken her thought out loud, she added, “I just remember wondering how long were you? It seemed like you were sliding into me forever. It felt huge but in a good way. It didn’t hurt at all. I don’t know how many times you made me cum, but it felt really, really good. That was the night I found out that I could handle big guys. I’ve had some fun times…” Her sentence trailed off as Kelly remembered some of the long cocks that she had the pleasure to fuck.

AishaEbony
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AishaEbony

Again, Kelly snapped out of it and realized it felt like a small puddle was forming under her twat. She couldn’t stop herself from staring at Gary’s crotch and indeed, he too was suffering. Kelly marveled at the long hard snake caught in his trousers. When she turned and looked at Gary’s face she was busted for ogling his cock.

Kelly’s Mustang was in the slow lane, parked with a semi-trailer next to her and a semi-truck behind her. In front of her was some sort of a service van. Her twat was in charge. She looked at Gary. ”Would you like to get it out?”

“Are you serious? Right here?” Kelly nodded while staring at his cock. Gary hesitated and then unzipped his slacks. Kelly slipped her hand inside immediately. She had hold of a long, fat, hot sausage. She loved how heavy it felt. Gary unbuckled his pants, and Kelly had to let go for a moment as he pushed his pants and his boxers to his knees.

Kelly marveled at the sight of his nine-inch cock. It was rock hard, yet so heavy it laid flat on his thigh. Kelly squatted on her knees in her seat and leaned over his cock. She used one hand to hold it in the air while the other started to play with his sack. She marveled at how huge and heavy his balls also felt. She kissed and licked his head. She could taste the pre-cum that had been dripping from his cock. She loved that his fluids were in anticipation mode as much as hers were.

After she had enjoyed the view and the initial taste of his cock, she got down to the business of sucking that monster. Space was at a premium and Kelly asked Gary to lay his seat down. It gave her easier access to swallow him. After a couple of minutes of working up to it, Kelly had her throat wide open and pushed her nose against Gary’s pubic bone. Gary moaned loudly.

His hands moved to her head. He had his fingers buried in her long blond loopy curls. He was fighting the temptation to hold her head tightly against himself. He let his hands go along for the ride as she bobbed up and, deeply, down. At forty-eight years of age, Gary was having another first in his life. He had never been deep-throated.

He warned Kelly, “That feels so incredible I’m not going to hold out much longer. Where do you want me to cum?” Kelly ignored him. She continued to bob up and down the full length of his cock.

A couple of minutes later, Gary’s ass bucked off the seat. He groaned loudly. Kelly went as deep as she could go. It didn’t matter. She felt Gary’s hands press her head tightly against himself. He was so deep there would be no swallowing. Kelly could feel the blasts expand the skin of his cock as they passed her tongue. Her thighs rubbed tightly together and she felt herself have a small orgasm.

It was all over in a minute. Gary’s huge balls were empty. He released his grip. Kelly pulled up and grabbed a gulp of air. Gary was quietly muttering. Kelly went back onto his cock and sucked out all of the cum that she could get from him. She stayed on his cock until he was limp. She was again amazed at the fact that completely limp his cock was as long as mine when hard. The thought flashed through her mind of how much fun he would be at a nude beach with that thing flopping from thigh to thigh.

Kelly sat up and licked her lips clean of any remaining cum. Gary started to reach to pull up his trousers. Kelly stopped him. Instead, she unzipped the side of her mini skirt and pushed her mini skirt and panties to her feet. She bent down and removed her shoes and grabbed her skirt and panties and laid them on the dash.

Once she was bottomless, she tossed her legs onto Gary’s lap and lifted her ass on the console. Gary didn’t need any instruction. He quickly buried one, then two, then three fingers into her cunt. The thumb of his other hand was rubbing her clit. Gary brought Kelly to a shaking orgasm in just moments. He didn’t stop. Soon his hands fucked her to another shaking orgasm.

Kelly was shocked when he suddenly stopped. Gary nodded outside. Kelly thought, Shit! No, not now! Please, let’s stay parked! But that wasn’t the issue. There were four truckers standing next to the hood of her car. Kelly glanced at them and assumed they were just discussing the situation. She looked at Gary and almost pleaded, “Don’t stop!”

Gary nodded and slowly started back up working on her pussy and her clit. It took a few minutes for Gary to get her back on the mountain, but when he did, it was a big one. Kelly screamed, “OH FUCK!” at the top of her lungs and squirted lady cum all over Gary.

The truckers all turned and stared at Kelly’s spread cunt on the console. They all had a good chuckle and then moved back to stand by the truck behind her car. Gary told Kelly she’d had an audience. “Good! Let them watch!” He could sense her disappointment when he shared that they had walked away.

Kelly shimmied over the console into Gary’s lap. She was lying against him with her back to his chest. She could feel his cock was perhaps half-hard. Kelly sat up a little and asked Gary to unbutton his shirt. As he did that, Kelly removed her blouse and bra then laid her naked body against his.

Gary’s hands were all over her huge boobs and hard nipples and her slit and her clit. He was rubbing everything. His third leg was caught against her butt crack and she could feel it slowly stiffening. Once she thought it was workable, she lifted her ass, grabbed his cock and lined him up to push his more-than-half-hard cock into her hole. Kelly loved to be fucked from behind, but the reality is that it takes enough cock to make the position they were in work. Gary had plenty to spare.

They weren’t fucking fast. Or even to cum. They both had gotten off. That was a fuck for fun. Kelly noticed that three of the truckers were back. They were standing next to the semi-trailer to her left and stealing glances at her car. Kelly’s knees had been together between Gary’s. She lifted her left leg and placed her foot on the dashboard. The truckers immediately noticed the wide-open view of her gash and accepted the invitation. The took a few steps and stood at the hood of her car watching her get fucked.

Gary was lying flat with his seat all the way back and had Kelly on his body so he couldn’t see them. Kelly started moaning. She told Gary they were being watched and that it was getting her off. Gary kept up his pace and they fucked for an audience.

Kelly watched as the truckers smiled and gave her the thumbs-up. She moved one hand to her clit and rubbed herself furiously. First one, then another, trucker adjusted his jeans to accommodate their growing cocks. Kelly hit the top and had another loud orgasm.

Kelly needed a banging. She slid up and off of Gary's monster and flipped herself over. With her knees beside his hips, she grabbed his cock and again guided him inside. Kelly started slamming her ass up and down on his cock. Gary was thrusting his hips up to shove his cock deeply into her. Kelly was embarrassed by how wet her cunt was and the noises that went with it, but it seemed like Gary was loving her excitement.

Kelly was lost in the fuck when she heard a soft tap. She turned and saw the groin of a trucker against the passenger window with a hand rubbing his cock over his jeans. Kelly stopped her fuck and rolled down the window. The trucker unzipped his jeans and stood tightly against her car.

Kelly was nose-to-cock with an uncut six-inch hard black cock. She grabbed it with her left hand and stroked it, sliding his foreskin back and revealing a pink cockhead. Kelly gobbled him in. She resumed bouncing on Gary’s cock.

The trucker reached in and held the sides of her face as he fucked her head. Kelly’s tongue was going berserk licking all over his shaft. Within perhaps three minutes, Kelly felt him unload. He wasn’t a blaster, but he pumped plenty of volume. She took a couple of gulps to down his load. He zipped up and stepped away and Kelly rolled up the window.

Her focus was Gary. She wanted him to cum again. She pulled his face into her boobs and let him play. Her nipples were so hard from her arousal over the crazy situation she found herself in that they ached. His hard sucking of her red pebbles was soaking her cunt even more.

She moaned when he grabbed her ass, encouraging him to do more of that. She bounced her sopping wet cunt up and down his nine-inch pole. She fucked him hard for another ten minutes, and he finally paid her off with a second squirt of his juice.

Kelly was exhausted from bouncing up and down on him. She flipped herself back into her own seat. She caught his cum slipping from her slit with her hand and brought it to her mouth. She sucked and licked it all in and swallowed his spunk again.

Kelly broke the silence. “That was even better than our first time.”

Gary agreed. “It’s hard to beat fucking a tight sixteen-year-old, but that just did it.”

Gary got dressed. Kelly slipped on her blouse and skirt. They spent some more time talking about their lives. Gary got Kelly to spill the beans on more of her sexual antics over the years. About thirty minutes later, traffic finally started to move.

It was nearly six-thirty when they got back to the dealership. I had called the place long before and had figured Kelly was stuck on the highway. She called me to pick her up and we went out to dinner. She had me rock hard before our entrees arrived as she shared her afternoon’s exploits. We screwed like bunnies once we got home.

 

Published 
Written by GoodToBeMe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments